3e Edition Cards - REVISED 8/9

This is the catch-all forum, for Mutants & Masterminds threads that you're not quite sure where to put.
Omega Girl
Superhero
Superhero

Re: 3e Edition Cards - REVISED 8/9

Postby Omega Girl » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:44 pm

Black Mamba wrote:
Omega Girl wrote:You are diamond among emeralds - unless you prefer to be an emerald among diamonds. :)

Definitely prefer emeralds. Everyone has diamonds, and I am far from common.

Omega Girl
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Omega Girl » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:26 pm

I've created a temporary download for the cards here, but it will only be good for two weeks. Hopefully by then I'll have had the chance to pay my ISP and have the original download up and running again.

This is a new export of the files, but the only update I've made is to the severity degrees, replacing the numbers with "1st Degreee," "2nd Degree," ect.

Omega Girl
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Omega Girl » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:32 pm

Considering that people still want to download these after a year, I'm thinking off rebuilding them to look a little nicer and possibly distributing them through RPGnow or Paizo.com (or Green Ronin's own digital shop, if they'd be interested).

Would anyone be willing to pay a dollar or two for a cleaned-up version of these cards, perhaps along with some cards that spell out some common power effects? Or cards that track effect duration? or card-sized effect table cheat-sheets? Come to think of it, what would you like to see in card form beyond conditions that can be applied to your characters?

The Argent Protector
Comrade
Comrade

Postby The Argent Protector » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:54 pm

Omega Girl wrote:Considering that people still want to download these after a year, I'm thinking off rebuilding them to look a little nicer and possibly distributing them through RPGnow or Paizo.com (or Green Ronin's own digital shop, if they'd be interested).

Would anyone be willing to pay a dollar or two for a cleaned-up version of these cards, perhaps along with some cards that spell out some common power effects? Or cards that track effect duration? or card-sized effect table cheat-sheets? Come to think of it, what would you like to see in card form beyond conditions that can be applied to your characters?

I'd pay a few dollars for ALL of that. :)

Manfred Von Bek
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Manfred Von Bek » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:25 am

For my games, I made additional cards for: Hero Points, Luck, Snare Effect Levels, Mind Control Effect Levels.

If you are going to clean them up, it would be good if there was just one sheet with bruised condition cards - cause you need to print a lot of them, one with multiple dazed and staggered, etc. Because you run out fast in a bid fight.

monele
Henchman
Henchman

Postby monele » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:08 am

While I do not have a use for them (using online tabletop / Hero Lab), I commend you for their quality :)

Black Mamba
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Black Mamba » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:18 pm

Omega Girl wrote:I've created a temporary download for the cards here, but it will only be good for two weeks. Hopefully by then I'll have had the chance to pay my ISP and have the original download up and running again.

This is a new export of the files, but the only update I've made is to the severity degrees, replacing the numbers with "1st Degreee," "2nd Degree," ect.

Thanks for the link! I already had the PDF from the last time but I appreciate you taking the time to re-post them for others who had no idea they were made.
In this world of armchair bloggers, who've created a generation of critics instead of leaders, I'm actually doing something. Right here. Right now; for the city. For my country" - Oliver Queen, Smallville

The Argent Protector
Comrade
Comrade

Postby The Argent Protector » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:52 pm

Just noticed the green "Entranced" card says 2nd Degree. Shouldn't it be a yellow card, and 1st Degree?

Omega Girl
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Omega Girl » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:12 pm

The Argent Protector wrote:Just noticed the green "Entranced" card says 2nd Degree. Shouldn't it be a yellow card, and 1st Degree?

Green is for combined effects, which is what "Entranced" is listed as in the book. It does look like it should be a first-degree effect, though. This is why every project needs an editor.

The Argent Protector
Comrade
Comrade

Postby The Argent Protector » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:29 pm

Omega Girl wrote:
The Argent Protector wrote:Just noticed the green "Entranced" card says 2nd Degree. Shouldn't it be a yellow card, and 1st Degree?

Green is for combined effects, which is what "Entranced" is listed as in the book. It does look like it should be a first-degree effect, though. This is why every project needs an editor.

Yeah. I was going by the "Affliction" Power. It lists Entranced as a 1st Degree. Hmm...

So, does anyone know what's correct?

The Argent Protector
Comrade
Comrade

Postby The Argent Protector » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:34 pm

If you aren't opposed to me doing so, I'm thinking about loading it up in Photoshop and changing it from a 2nd Degree to a 1st Degree.

Omega Girl
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Omega Girl » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:14 pm

No! Not Photoshop! Photoshop makes PDFs cry!

The Argent Protector
Comrade
Comrade

Postby The Argent Protector » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:44 pm

Omega Girl wrote:No! Not Photoshop! Photoshop makes PDFs cry!

LOL!!! I didn't load the actual PDF into photoshop. Just the image of the card in question. Either way, I fixed it. Now my collections of your cards are sporting the correct degree. :D I did leave it as a green card though, since by the book is it a combined condition.

the.iron.mandarin
Bystander
Bystander

Postby the.iron.mandarin » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Thanks for reporting these card. I would gladly pay a couple of bucks if they were up on DriveThru or another site.

DemonEtrigan
Bystander
Bystander

Postby DemonEtrigan » Thu May 16, 2013 8:02 am

Okay, I saw this a week ago and stupidly didn't download the file!!! How do i get hold of a copy at the moment>

thanks,

Mike

Return to “General M&M”