Kreuz Control - DOOM!, Hydra, Azazel, Angel, Juggernaut

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:36 pm

Much obliged, y'all.

of course, now there's the matter of convert 1001, who, like the ranger, would have gone up sooner, but once you see who it is, you'll understand why I decided on this particular number.

he's not going up yet though. first, i want more congrats to roll in.

second, I want to get the write-up juuust right
Kreuz Control Promotions: over 2800 builds served, and counting...
Crinoverse: Contributions

Mike5000us
Zealot
Zealot

Post by Mike5000us » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:01 pm

Hey Kreuzritter, I curious are you going to do any more God of War 2 builds? Like Zeus?
"Ah man, I guess I'm just going to have to kill you now!"

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:15 pm

i'd need to actually play the game, first

BARON
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by BARON » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:55 pm

I'd say tonto was a sidekick and silver was a fanatical minion

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:07 am

BARON wrote:I'd say tonto was a sidekick and silver was a fanatical minion
that's one way of looking at it, but I felt that tonto should be his own character, rightly deserving to be considered the ranger's partner rather than a mere sidekick

Wordmaker
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by Wordmaker » Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:18 am

Nice work Kreuzritter. Excellent choice for number 1,000. The Lone Ranger rules!

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Libra » Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:33 pm

You have that right Kemosabe. My favourite Western Hero, challenged only by the Duke, in any of his varying incarnations.
Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

Rule Brittania! Praise the Hoff and the Grin!

Warning!: May cause Thread Drift.

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:01 pm

"We beleive in heros, because ultimately, we beleive in ourselves."

The King

a being of unimaginable power but with down-to-earth attitude, The King is a universal storyteller and artist, willing gods, monsters, heros and so much more into existence, and using them to play out grand, operatic myths and legends for the sake of his 'audience'. Normally, the king enacts these stories in remote locations (he apparently has a preference for the himilayas on the many earths he's visited), but there are times when the story becomes too grand for even his stage, and spills out into the world, inciting Heroic ages and the advent of superhumans. in one obseved encounter, after the King had left, the changes were so though that the earth's inhabitants presumed it had always been that way.

in world where the superhuman already exists, The King will observe it for some time, researching and drawing inspiration for his next work, occasionally prodding it with his godlike power to make things "more colorful and interesting"
Last edited by Kreuzritter on Sun May 20, 2007 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:18 pm

Blizzard

PL: 10 (141)

abilities: (24)
STR 12 DEX 16 CON 16 INT 12 WIS 14 CHA 14

Combat: (32)
+11 init, +10/8 ATK, +12 DEF (+4 dodge, +4 flat-footed)
+1/10 DMG (unarmed/ice powers)

saves: (14)
TOU +8/6/3 FORT +6 REF +10 WILL +6

Skills (14/56)
acrobatics +8
bluff +6
craft: electronic +6
intimidate +6
knowledge: streetwise +6
knowledge: pop culture +6
notice +6
search +6
sense motive +6

feats (22)
All-Out Attack, attack focus: range 2, defensive attack, Defensive Roll 2, dodge focus 4, Evasion 2, Improved Block, improved defense, Improved Trip, Improved Initiative 2, move-by action, Power attack, precise shot, Taunt, uncanny dodge (visual)

Powers (28)
Device: blizzard-suit +7 (28)
- cold control +10 [23]
- ap: blast +10 {20}
- ap: create ice +10 [20}
- ap: trip "ice slick" +6 (extra: area-cone +1) {18}
- ap: snare "ice bonds" +10 {20}
- protection +3 [3]
- immunity +1 (extreme cold) [1]
- sensory protection +1 [1]
- speed +2 (flaw: limit-snow/ice terrain only -1) [1]
- super-movement +2 (sure footed 2, flaw: limited-snow-ice only -1) [2]
- flight "ice slide" +3 (flaw: platform -1) [3]

costs
abilities 24 + combat 32 + saves 14 + skills 15/60 + feats 33 + powers 34 = 150 pts

:arrow: iron man foe turned thunderbolt, blizzard's okay goon

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:41 pm

Amy Rose

PL: 8 (116)

abilities: (36)
STR 20 DEX 16 CON 20 INT 10 WIS 14 CHA 16

Combat: (20)
+7 init, +6/5 ATK, +9 DEF (+3 dodge, +1 size, +3 flat-footed)
+5/10 DMG (unarmed/hammer)

saves: (7)
TOU +8/5 FORT +5 REF +6 WILL +6

Skills (8/32)
Bluff +6
Diplomacy +6
Knowledge (current events) +2
knowledge: pop culture +4
Notice +4
search +4
Sense Motive +6
Swim +4

feats (18)
all-out attack, attack focus: melee, distract, defensive attack, defensive roll 2, dodge 2, endurance, evasion, improved defense, fast overrun, improved initiative, improved overrun, move-by action, power attack, takedown attack, taunt

Powers (26)
Device: Piko-Piko Hammer +3 (9)
- Strike +5 (feat: mighty, improved critical, thrown, extra: penetrating +1) [13]
Shrinking +4 (feat: innate, extra: normal strength +1, continuous +1, flaw: permanent -1) (9)
Speed +4 (4)
superstrength +2 (4)

costs
abilities 36 + combat 20 + saves 7 + skills 8/32 + feats 18 + powers 26 = 116 pts

:arrow: introduced in sonic CD as an annyoing would-be love interest, Amy's since developed enough into her own, such that she's been bumped from NPC to being playable right off the bat, right down to being one of the stronger/more combat oriented characters in the series. so, while she can't match sonic's speeds, she's right behind knuckles when it comes to clearing away dr. Eggman's robot minions

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:47 pm

"The Foot are not without honour."

Karai

PL: 10 (150)

abilities: (40)
STR 16 DEX 24 CON 16 INT 14 WIS 16 CHA 14

+11 init, +12/8 ATK, +12 DEF (+4 dodge, +4 flat-footed)
+3/6 (unarmed/katana)

saves: (9)
TOU +9/6/3 FORT +6 REF +10 WILL +6

Skills (22/88)
Acrobatics +12
bluff +6
climb +8
concentration +6
intimidate +10
gather info +6
language (english: japanese native)
notice +9
search +6
sense motive +6
stealth +10

feats (47)
Acrobatic Bluff, Attack focus: melee 4, atk spec: sword, Defensive Roll 3, dodge 4, Diehard, challenge 2 (accelerated stealth, vanish), contacts, Equipment 2, evasion, hide in plain sight, Improved Critical: sword, instant up, minions 12, Move-by Action, Quick Draw, accurate attack, all-out Attack, improved block, improved initiative, power attack, startle, skill mastery (acrobatics, climb, intimidate, stealth), Takedown Attack 2, Uncanny Dodge

equipment
Katana +3 (improved crit, mighty) [5]
armored costume +3 [3]

minions
100 ninja (fanatic)

costs
abilities 40 + combat 32 + saves 9 + skills 22/88 + feats 47 = 150 pts

:arrow: Karai first appeared in the original comics, before being the final boss in the SNES TMNT tournament fighters. in the new animated series and the 2007 movie, Karai isn't just Shredder's enforcer and Lieutenant in charge of the rank & file foot soldiers, but is also his heir apparent and sucessor, taking full command of the clan in the event of Shredder's seeming demise.

:arrow: If Shredder is very much alive in your campaign, Karai becomes his second, and feild commander of foot operations

UPDATE: some basic cleanup, removing the ninja summon power for more traditional minions and an overhaul of her entire feat list
Last edited by Kreuzritter on Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Dreaming Psion
Superhero
Superhero

Re: 1001

Post by Dreaming Psion » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:00 pm

Kreuzritter wrote:Image

The King

a being of unimaginable power but with down-to-earth attitude, The King is a universal storyteller and artist, willing gods, monsters, heros and so much more into existence, and using them to play out grand, operatic myths and legends for the sake of his 'audience'. Normally, the king enacts these stories in remote locations (he apparently has a preference for the himilayas on the many earths he's visited), but there are times when the story becomes too grand for even his stage, and spills out into the world, inciting Heroic ages and the advent of superhumans. in one obseved encounter, after the King had left, the changes were so though that the earth's inhabitants presumed it had always been that way.

in world where the superhuman already exists, The King will observe it for some time, researching and drawing inspiration for his next work, occasionally prodding it with his godlike power to make things "more colorful and interesting"
Aww, here I thought you were going to stat Elvis. Still, this guy's pretty cool. He seems somewhat like another similiar character. Have you played any Neverwinter Nights fan modules before? :wink:

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:09 pm

Dreaming Psion wrote:

The King
Aww, here I thought you were going to stat Elvis. Still, this guy's pretty cool. He seems somewhat like another similiar character. Have you played any Neverwinter Nights fan modules before? :wink:
Nope. while I've listed the King under my originals, the picture's actually from an issue of Alan moore's run on Supreme that was a full-on tribute to the works of Jack Kirby, culmiating with The king here implying he used to be Kirby himself

Sentinal
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Sentinal » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:49 am

The King

When I saw The King in the title I though you'd converted Ashley J. Williams. You have raised my hopes and dashed the quite expertly sir, bravo. =p

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:49 am

Billy & Jimmy Lee, the Double Dragons

PL: 10 (142)

abilities: (38)
STR 20 DEX 20 CON 20 INT 10 WIS 14 CHA 14

+9 init, +12/8 ATK, +12 DEF (+4 dodge, +4 flat-footed)
+5/8/8 DMG (unarmed/vs thugs/vs martial artists)

saves: (6)
TOU +8/5 FORT +7 REF +7 WILL +6

Skills (19/76)
acrobatics +8
bluff +8
disable device +4
drive +4
gather info +4
intimidate +8
knowledge: pop culture +6
notice +8
search +6
sense motive +8
stealth +6

feats (47)
assessment, attack focus: melee 4, defensive roll 3, diehard, dodge 4, endurance, evasion, fearless, favored enemy: thugs/martial artists 6, fighting style: Sou-Setsu-Ken 13 (acrobatic bluff, all-out attack, elusive target, grappling finesse, improved block, improved crit, improved disarm, improved grapple, improved trip, improved throw, instant up, power attack, stunning attack, takedown attack 2, weapon bind), improved initiative, move by action, teamwork 3, set-up, startle, taunt, uncanny dodge

Tradeoffs
+2 ATK/-2 DMG
+2 DEF/-2 TOU

complications
enemy (Shadow Boss, Willy, Abobo)
honor
responsibility (Metro city[turf], Marian [billy's girlfreind])
rivalry (each other)
temper (jimmy only)

costs
abilities 38 + combat 32 + saves 6 + skills 19/76 + feats 47 = 142 pts

:arrow: titular heros of the classic video games, the Double Dragons are among the most iconic figure for the beat-'em-up genre of gaming. I built them so you could use either individually, but really, the point is that the brothers should always fight alongside (and sometimes against) each other

:arrow: for their fighting style, i watched some gameplay vids, and decided to make their fighting style a combination of Aikido, judo and Muay Thai kickboxing

:arrow: finally, the idea with favored eney is that while thugs and martial artists are the main bulk of the bad guys in a DD based campaign, and the Lee brothers are good at smacking around either, they do have trouble when faced with both at the same time, leaving one brother to fight the thugs while the other fights the MA's. although, in retrospect, i could have divided the bonus between them, with one brother getting FE: thugs while the other gets FE: martial artists.
Last edited by Kreuzritter on Sun May 20, 2007 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.