Nyrath's Librarium: Rei Ayanami, Portia [Drow PC]

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Libra » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:30 pm

This sounds interesting! :D
Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

Rule Brittania! Praise the Hoff and the Grin!

Warning!: May cause Thread Drift.

Servitor_2152
Zealot
Zealot

Post by Servitor_2152 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:51 pm

Interesting indeed.

Since you asked for comments, I would like to recommend that you check over your spelling and grammar. Otherwise, I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of this.
Iron Kingdoms Conversions

Full-Metal Fantasy in Mutants & Masterminds 2E

Nyrath
Sidekick
Sidekick

Post by Nyrath » Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:04 pm

Well, thanks for pointing it out. I wrote it all up on the spot as a way of keeping myself from being to pedantic, and with English not being my native language I guess a few missspelled/uncapitalized words just slipped through.

Easily fixed though.

And I do hope I manage to keep the quality up for the rest of the story.
The Librarium - Careful around the shelves, I still need to get stronger chains for the books. And don't go wandering off on your own either, I still haven't found the last one to do that.

Servitor_2152
Zealot
Zealot

Post by Servitor_2152 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:10 pm

Nyrath wrote:Well, thanks for pointing it out. I wrote it all up on the spot as a way of keeping myself from being to pedantic, and with English not being my native language I guess a few missspelled/uncapitalized words just slipped through.

Easily fixed though.

And I do hope I manage to keep the quality up for the rest of the story.
I'm sure you will. :D

What is your native language, by the by?
Iron Kingdoms Conversions

Full-Metal Fantasy in Mutants & Masterminds 2E

Nyrath
Sidekick
Sidekick

Post by Nyrath » Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:16 pm

Swedish, which I managed to fail first time round while I pretty much aced English without studying. When I actually got to do the work to try and prove I actually had the required skills for Swedish, during two days of testing, I managed to go from bottom to the next highest grade possible.

Turns out, and I've known it for a fair while, I tend to freeze when it comes to required writing, and once I actually manage to thaw it takes time to get working properly. Once it's done though it's pretty damned good it would seem according to the teachers who actually bothered to see through the fact that I nearly always turned in my stuff last and with not all that much written.

I've got a couple of stories written in English which I've done in an attempt to improve my writing, I'll likely post them piecemeal when I haven't got anything else done.
The Librarium - Careful around the shelves, I still need to get stronger chains for the books. And don't go wandering off on your own either, I still haven't found the last one to do that.

Nyrath
Sidekick
Sidekick

Post by Nyrath » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:54 pm

((Well, what do you know. I managed to finish the work-up to the first fight. Now, it's kept short for a few reasons.
Firstly because most the actual story exposition which one might need is found in Servitor's thread, here to be more precise.
Secondly I wasn't actually sure I could manage to do the character primarily used justice if I attempted to drag it out.))

Gotham city was just starting to slip from dusk to night proper, and already its arguably most famous inhabitant was out and about. But that wasn’t something the average man on the street would know. After the recent events concerning the Superhuman Registration act, and Batman’s somewhat, at least locally suspected, central roll in those events had reinforced the mixed emotions the community held for its caped defender in the dark. Undoubtedly the even more recent spat of gruesome killings would, in how it resolves itself, stir that emotional cauldron once more, but so it would always do.

The Dark Knight himself was out with a task in mind, and it touched rather intimately on the question of the recent murders. Each of Bat-clan had something to do tonight, and Bruce was out questioning any and all of his usual potential sources of information, up to and including good old Gordon. He had as yet to actually get anything new and useable out of his sources, and shortly after the third unsuccessful stop he was to be found standing on a rooftop thinking for a few moments.
Perhaps he should go meet Gordon next? It wasn’t like he seemed to be able to get much more out of this part of town until later tonight when he could actually check out the local crime-scene. In any case he-
The sound of a shotgun blast from further into the block roused him from his reverie, and as he picked up the sounds of fighting he began to quickly make his way across the rooftops to the source of it.

*Blam* “Oh please no, No!” *Blam*

Just as he arrived is went quiet, but he had heard why. His temper was already up because of the serial killings, and such a cold-hearted killing, no, execution fit better, only served to give it an additional focus. He swung down to the cellar entrance; the door knocked ajar by a fallen body, and took a quick look inside.

It was practically a slaughter in there, he could count at least five more corpses, and the sole man standing. A large man, clad in a trench coat and holding a still smoking gun close to his face, a pose similar to that of a dueller right before taking aim. At his feet lay the body of a man in his early thirties, a gunshot wound right between the eyes evidently what had ended his life.

“Scum.” Said the man in a blood spattered trench coat, disdain plain in his voice. He spoke with what seemed to be a British accent, but Batman didn’t care about that at the moment as he eased a few batarangs into his hand.

((I'll see about posting the fight itself tomorrow, and it's then you get to see who our dear Knight is facing. If you haven' worked it out yourselves by then of course.))

Wordmaker
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by Wordmaker » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:13 pm

Cool, can't wait to see the next part.

Nyrath
Sidekick
Sidekick

Post by Nyrath » Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:47 am

Péter von Eaicher vs. Batman (, Wordmaker’s)

Predictions: Bat’s is going to have to be real lucky to come out on top well enough to actually detain his opponent here, or even to win for that matter. Péter is pretty much in his element; a night-time fight against a foe unawares of his “condition”. Our Bat however doesn’t really have any advantage here to play with; even his surprise and sneakiness might end up countered by Péter’s supernatural senses. But, we’ll just have to see how it turns out don’t we?
Alright, Batman starts this of with two Hero Points; one standard and one from the fact that the encounter itself is something of a complication given that it’s a clear distraction from his original objective. Péter on the other hand uses GM Fiat in this encounter; he’s quite clearly the “Villain” at this point, and there’s no way I’d slap that title on Bats.
Péter has one level each of Injured and Bruised from the earlier fight; one of those he fought got lucky. Still, that hardly evens the disparity between the two combatants damage/toughness.
Oh, and in keeping with how Wordmaker and Servitor handles it I will be using Defence Rolls as well.
Batman starts off with a Stealth roll of 33, pretty good. Péter only manages a 31 on his Notice: surprise round to the Dark Knight, unless the Hungarian’s Danger Sense does its thing. The DC is ruled as 20 rather than the usual 15 due to recent fight and Bat’s non-lethal intent; a good thing since anything other than the natural one he managed to roll would have alerted him to the imminent danger.
The caped and hooded defender of Gotham took a few moments to scope out his opponent’s armaments and what the others in the room had used. The man in the trench coat was holding what he recognised as a FN Five-seveN, a heavy duty pistol capable of automatic fire with a large clip and firing five point seven millimetre rifle ammunition; one of the most dangerous side-arms available. Other weapons in the room included two pump-action shotguns, several glocks of varying models, even an AK-47. But the oddest item was the half-dozen combat knifes, all of which were covered in blood of which only one’s looked fresh.

That was something for later though; right now he had to subdue the killer still standing. With a handful of batarangs in his right hand and a few smoke-pellets in the other he tensed for moment before making his move. Letting fly with the batarangs he moved into the room while simultaneously deploying his smoke cover. He had just enough time to see three of his projectiles hit their target, two on the gun itself and a third grazing the wrist. In both pain and surprise the gun is dropped to the floor as Batman slips unseen into the room.
Bats makes a Notice and Knowledge: Technology Roll, getting 31 and 20 respectively, he can’t yet notice the wounded arm Péter has since he can’t see through the man. He attempts to do a ranged Disarm; Attack Roll for Disarm: 35, while Péter manages a Defence Roll of 30! (Go ranged, radius, mental sense with Uncanny Dodge attached) So the shurikens’ damage bonus for the disarm attempt is a paltry -1 after the ranged penalty. Still he manages, for despite his huge advantage in the contest roll Péter scores a mere 11, while Batman gets 15. He surges to use his smoke pellets as well (using a Hero Point to avoid Fatigue) and moves into the room, and with his Second Chance his stealth roll is a whopping 39; Péter hasn’t got a chance to notice him without using Fiat.
Batman – Initiative: 17, Péter – Initiative: 14. Seems Batman gets to go again before his foe gets a chance to do anything.
The blood spattered man whirled around, seeking his unseen assailant. His features were European, other than that they were hard to place. The trench coat was familiarly generic, it look very much like the ones Gordon favoured. There seemed to be several bullet holes in it now that he had a chance to observe it in motion, and a bloody tear in the left arm as from a knife. Seems the man also wore thin leather gloves, possibly to avoid leaving fingerprints.

In any case he seemed to be more than a mere street thug, but he certainly wasn’t a local judging from his accent. Well, he should know about the Batman and said Bat knew that fear was one of his most potent weapon. Striding out of the smoke he focused his terrible stare right at the stranger. Who merely raised an eyebrow and said.

“Well, I didn’t think I’d see you so soon.”

Seems the Bat guardian of the city might very well be as good as the tales make him out to be, well, some of the tales at least. He had gotten no sense of imminent danger nor had he seen anything of his caped opponent before he’d shown himself. Still, all the signs pointed to him being just a well trained and motivated mortal. And there was no sense in betraying anything about his own nature, time to use finesse as opposed to brute force.

--A few quick blows which failed to connect properly, while keeping a bit of guard up. Not much strength behind the blows, nor was there enough speed to mark him as anything but human. Testing the defences of the hooded man in front of him.—

Hmm, nothing definite to go on as yet. But that wasn’t to strange given that hardly any blows had been exchanged.

Round 1:
Bat’s simply uses Demoralize on Péter whilst moving out of the smoke. Batman gets a poor 26 on his roll which Péter resists with a roll of 27.

Péter uses Accurate Attack 4, Defensive Attack 2. His attack roll of 26 fails to beat the Batman’s Defence of 28. He has a go with Assessment; his Sense Motive roll of 21 is handily beaten by Bat’s Bluff of 25.
His foe seemingly unfazed by his appearance or reputation, Batman forges ahead regardless. Blocking one of his foes quick jabs by simply grabbing his hand, he once more uses his stare, known for freezing the blood of criminals everywhere, and seeing the bloody man’s defences drop for a moment delivers haymaker to his torso area. The Dark Knight feels his blow slip against armour beneath the coat; evidently he was dealing with a somewhat prepared foe.

There was something in that stare the Batman had, it seemed to say “You will be broken scum, the amount of pain is up to you”, or at least something to that effect. The confidence behind that gaze, more than anything, did somewhat unnerve him. Perhaps it was true that the Bat was more than human, a few of his sources had spoken of how he had beaten even the famed Captain America, with the said Captain having sizeable back-up. It had seemed like a tall tale at the time, but perhaps there was some truth to it. He was forcibly yanked out of his reverie by a strong blow skidding across his armoured vest, a blow that would likely have dropped an un-armoured, normal man.

--A few more swift blows, now without extra effort spent on defence. A quick feint to the left followed by a blow to the chest; just a mite to quick to be caught despite the feint being seen. Still the Dark Knight doesn’t really seem to notice so it can’t have done any real harm.--

Round 2:
The Dark Knight uses Startle as a move action; 33 vs. 20. Then follows up with a 4 point Power Attack; 26 vs. 21 (Péter retains his two points of Defensive Attack, still not enough). Péter manages a 28 against the DC of 23 for his toughness roll.
Péter doesn’t do much fancy stuff here, he tries a feint: which fails with a roll of 26 against 30. A 3 point Accurate Attack does however still hit; a roll of 32 against 31. The Bat hardly feels it; a save of 27 against 20.

He was getting a bit of a feel for his opponent, there was a bit of strength there and while no slouch when it came to martial skill it wasn’t up to his own level. A few quick feints grabbed the attention of the blood spattered man, and this time the follow-up haymaker smashed straight into his face dropping him to the floor.

Damn, that hurt. He was lucky to have rolled somewhat with the blow, that blow could have knocked him out if he hadn’t been more attentive. Still, he needed to finish this somehow before anyone else appeared to meddle. Luckily, he knew one thing which would likely help. While he didn’t want to deprive Gotham of its defender, at least the threat of lethal force should do a bit to distract the Batman; he couldn’t know it was mostly bluff after all.

--A gloved right hand shots out and grabs the haft of one of the combat knifes in the room as the left helps propel the body up. The knife comes up as if to stab into the shoulder of the caped one, the right hand is blocked by strong hands. Up and around comes the left leg, a spiral kick straight to the solar plexus. The black-clad body flies through the air and smashes into a wall, cracking both it and likely a few ribs in the process.--

He walked up to the unconscious body, he knew someone else would come soon enough and he needed to get them both out of here. Noticing that the Batman was still somewhat awake, though slipping, he knelt in front of him and spoke just two words.

“Memento Mori”

The learned man he knew likely lurked behind that mask would recognise the words and know their meaning. “Remember that you are mortal.”

Round 3:
Bats uses Assessment, and handily beats von Eaicher (37 vs. 27); learning that his skill is certainly greater than that of his opponent. He surges to feint and attacks with an All-out Power Attack at 5/5. His feint succeeds with a roll of 34 vs. 30, and he manages to actually land a critical! (Improved Critical can be nasty). Péter now faces a DC 29 save, and manages to botch it with a roll of roll of 18. First Fiat of the fight: a reroll for a total of 28; just a bruised result as opposed to stunned and staggered. Just enough Knockback is employed to have him drop.
Von Eaicher uses his two ranks of Quick Draw to snatch one of the available knives as a free action, and uses his Instant Up feat as well. Move action for Startle (feint isn’t thematically appropriate), Fiat to succeed. An All-out Power Attack (5/5) hits with a roll of 31 (Natural 20) against a defence roll of 14, the critical is confirmed as well. Batman now faces a nice little 33 DC Save, flatfooted. He rolls, an 18 on the dice and is merely staggered and stunned. He’s however knocked back a bit, enough difference on the scores to send him off ten thousand feet! He smacks into a concrete wall (Toughness 10 in this case I’ll say) instead, and fails this save by eleven; the fight's over.
Batman: 3 Hero Points, Unconcious
Péter von Eaicher: 1 Hero Point, Injured 1, Bruised 1
Oh, my. That was a bit more brutal and quick than I thought it would be; but then again there where more than a few good rolls in there and two criticals in just three rounds. Bat’s is obviously more skilled, and if it wasn’t for the fact that he was mislead as to the sheer toughness and strength of his foe he might have won.

Edit 10/08/07: Gave Batman another Hero Point due to his style oriented stunt at the start of the fight.
Last edited by Nyrath on Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wordmaker
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by Wordmaker » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:00 am

Yep, nasty fight. Though I think Batman squandered a Hero Point or two he didn't need to for surging, especially to throw his smoke pellets since he has Hide in Plain Sight, and later on for a feint attempt. I notice Batman failed a couple of Intimidate rolls, did you take into account his Second Chance feat for that?

That said, Von Eaicher is a piece of work! Just going over his build and I wouldn't have put the odds on Batman at all in that fight, not in a straight confrontation, anyway.

Nyrath
Sidekick
Sidekick

Post by Nyrath » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:14 am

I went with what I saw in my mind he would try to do, and then looked at the mechanics of it. It's how I generally do things, and yes I did account for his Second Chance feats. There where a couple of bad rolls in it all, but also plenty of good ones.

I might go back and add in an additional Hero Point for his stunt with the smoke, it seems something which should get it since it's all about style rather than effectivness.

And yeah, Péter isn't someone you'd likely beat without either planning and skill or supernatural powers. That's a bit of a hold-over from his original setting, and the fact that he's meant to be able to kick "norm" ass. Still, he held nearly all the cards in this fight despite his prior injury. It was meant to be a fight where the Bat got even more to think about in addition to the serial killer on the loose.

And lastly, I'm glad you appreciate my work.

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Libra » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:53 am

A very good start, old chap. :)

Please continue. :D
Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

Nyrath
Sidekick
Sidekick

Post by Nyrath » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:52 am

Well, I went back and gave Bat's another Hero point since I felt he deserved it, and is likely to need it.

Storywise I've got a couple of points lined up, and those I feel like I can tell you of right now include:
:arrow: Flashback: More detail on the preceding fight, and a bit more info on why Péter is in town.
:arrow: Business: Bruce meets with an Hungarian Gentleman interested in specialised pharmaceutics.
:arrow: Trouble at Home: The Von Eaicher mansion comes under attack while Péter is away.

I've got a couple of builds on the way as well, not all related to the story.

Nyrath
Sidekick
Sidekick

Post by Nyrath » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:53 pm

Note: Somewhat spoilerish ahead parts in white, don't read if you want to enjoy the story ahead. You have been warned.

Raivin VladimirBlack Draculea PL 8 – 198pts 203pts
Abilities – 49pts
Strength 22/16 +6/+3
Dexterity 24/18 +7/+4
Constitution 22 +6
Intelligence 20 +5
Wisdom 15 +2
Charisma 18 +4

Saves – 13pts
Toughness +9/+7 (+8/+6 Flatfooted)
Fortitude +10
Reflex +10/+7
Will +8

Combat – 26pts
Attack +7
Damage +6 (Unarmed) +9 (Double Sword) +5/+6 (Shotgun) (+4 Submachine Gun/Heavy Pistol)
Defence +6 (+3 flatfooted)
Grapple +19/+16
Initiative +8/+5

Feats – 14pts 19pts
Ambidexterity
Benefit: Wealth 5 (Total bonus: +31)
Connected
Defensive Roll 1
Endurance 2
Equipment 5
Quick Draw 2
Takedown Attack
Teamwork

Equipment – 24ep/25ep
Double Sword (Concealed) [Strike 3, Mighty, Improved Critical, Subtle (hardly while in use, but you get the idea)] – 6ep
Firearms Pool – 15ep
--Shotgun [Blast 6] [AP: Blast 5, attack specialisation, Limited: +3 Damage against foes with Toughness beyond Con bonus] – 13ep
--Submachine gun [Blast 4, Autofire] (FN Five-seveN likely fits here, though it might actually deserve raise since it uses the same ammunition as most Assault Rifles)
--Heavy Pistol [Blast 4]
Undercover Shirt [Proection 2, Subtle] – 3ep

Skills 180/4=45pts
Acrobatics 8 (+16/+13)
Bluff 8 (+12)
Climb 7 (+13/+10)
Concentration 4 (+6)
Computers 8 (+13)
Craft: Chemical 8 (+13)
Diplomacy 6 (+10)
Disguise 6 (+10)
Escape Artist 4 (+11/+8)
Gather Information 4 (+8)
Intimidate 8 (+12)
Investigate 4 (+9)
Knowledge: Arcane Lore 4 (+9)
Knowledge: Behavioural Science 4 (+9)
Knowledge: Civics 5 (+10)
Knowledge: Current Events 5 (+10)
Knowledge: Earth Sciences 8 (+13)
Knowledge: History 4 (+9)
Knowledge: Life Sciences 12 (+17)
Knowledge: Physical Sciences 10 (+15)
Knowledge: Popular Culture 6 (+11)
Knowledge: Technology 8 (+13)
Knowledge: Theology and Philosophy 2 (+7)
Language 4: German, Spanish, French, Japanese (Base: English)
Medicine 4 (+6)
Notice 6 (+8)
Search 4 (+9)
Sense Motive 8 (+10)
Stealth 4 (+11/+8)
Swim 7 (+13/+10)

Powers – 70pts
Drain Constitution 1 (Blood Drain) – 1pt
Immunity 8: Aging (still ages naturally, will freeze at some point), Disease, Poison, Starvation, Need for Sleep (Limited: ½ effect), Vacuum (Limited: ½ Effect), Cold, Heat – 7pts
Regeneration 36: Recovery Bonus +1, Bruised 2, Unconscious 1, Injured 5, Staggered 4, Disabled 5, Ability Damage 5, Resurrection 10, Diehard, Persistent, Regrowth – 36pts
Supernatural body: Container 3 – 15pts
--Enhanced Strength 6
--Enhanced Dexterity 6
--Instant Up
--Speed 1
--Leaping 1

Super-Senses 10: Acute Scent (1pt), Radius Ranged Mental Danger Sense [3pts), Direction Sense (1pt), Distance Sense (1pt), Ultra-Hearing (1pt), Ultra-Vision (1pt), Uncanny Dodge: Mental (1pt), Low-light Vision (1pt) (Innate) – 11pts

Drawbacks – -9pts
--Power Loss: Supernatural Body during daylight hours. – -3pts
--Power Loss: Ability Damage Regeneration, other Regeneration apart from Resurrection halved (round down), lose Persistent and Regrowth PFs during daylight hours. – -3pts
--Power Loss: Regeneration against damage through silver. – -3pts
--Blood Dependency: Needs to feed on human blood, or one of the as yet incredibly rare and valuable substitute capsules, once every two days or begin to have his mental and/or physical condition erode (either he fights the need to stay somewhat mentally fit thus taxing his body further, or he gives in and has his mental capacity degrade at a higher pace until his thirst is slaked) until he finally goes utterly insane after about a month. – -0pts: More of a complication than anything else, but included here to portray why this classic vampire drawback isn’t netting him any points.

Build Notes: Raivin's a teenager, without all that much actual training, who can kick considerable amounts of minion asses. He's highly intelligent and grew up with a pair of brilliant scientists for parents so he's got associated skills in abundance. He's also got identical Powers and Drawbacks to Von Eaicher being of the same "class" of vampire. It should be noted that while way above average physically he wouldn't be anywhere near that fit in daylight if it wasn't for his vampirism.

[Character originally by a fellow named Jer'tai, nice guy, on another Forum. But since he's quite important to Péter he gets a write-up here. The fact that the character was pretty much abandoned during play by its creator is another reason I feel like I can have a go at him. Do note he's originally played in 2006, to keep his age correct put his birthday forward one year.]

His Original Character Sheet

Alias name: Raivin Vladimir Black
Nicknames: Ray, Raiv, Chalk. Prefers "Raivin" (pronounced like raven), though.
Sex: Male.
Date of birth: June 1, 1992
Place of birth: South Kingstown, RI, USA
Ethnic group: None discernible, thus Caucasian.
Nationality: American, of the Bush-hating denomination.
Profession: None as yet, but wants to be an artist, writer, scientist, or preferably some combo of all three.
Residence: Budapest, Hungary
Former residences: A nice house in a quiet suburb, located in the middle of the woods and literally across the street from a nature preserve. Before that, his mother.
Powers or afflictions: Vampirism.
Background: Raivin's parents were both vampires, rather important ones actually, though he doesn't really know that. Supposedly descendants of the infamous Vlad the Impaler, Damien's somewhat less psychotic parents were both scientists whose research tried to find cures and alternatives for the vampire's need for human blood. They had set up in small and relatively unimportant Rhode Island for seclusion reasons, as any Hunter worth their salt would be salivating at the thought of knowing the location of one of the most famous vampire's descendants. Thus, for thirteen and three fourths of his life, Raiven lived fairly normally, going to school, getting good grades, making friends, (though he had a bit of trouble with that,) and generally being a good person, coupled with some more unusual activities once his vampiric abilities began showing themselves: Learning swordplay, learning about vampirism, learning to never take too much from a victim, and silently laughing at the inaccuracies of vampires in popular fiction.
Near his fourteenth birthday, Raiven's parents made a major breakthrough - "fake blood" capsules, resembling those commonly bought in Halloween stores but containing a large amount of a compressed, synthetic bloodlike substance that satisfied a vampire's needs for a week. Unfortunately, they got wind of the fact that a group of hunters had finally found their location, and was coming for them. Loading their important personal possessions into suitcases, they boarded a plane bound for Hungary, to meet up with some friends there who could help them and properly receive and mass produce the briefcase stuffed full of the prototype capsules. But when they arrived at the airport, hunters were waiting for them as they drove out in a rented car. They were ambushed, and both of Raiven's parents were shot with silver bullets. They all gout out of the car, and his parents made him run away with the briefcase of capsules, a double-sword, (how they got it past security, nobody knows,) and a name of the friend for Raivin to locate and get the capsules to. Then they faced the hunters, and Raivin ran; that was the last he's seen of him. Running hard and far, he found himself completely lost, and is currently wandering Nagyarapolt Street, trying to collect his thoughts.

Personality: Shy, somewhat moody, loyal to his friends, fierce in protecting what he cares about and fierce in fighting what he hates. He doesn’t really have many qualms about who or what he is, having grown up under a situation where vampirism was nothing wrong. He hates cowards and bullies, is intelligent, has a vocabulary larger than some dictionaries, likes reading and hates physical exertion, though he exercises a lot. Not that it changes his physique any, but still...

Physical description: 175 cm and 50 kilograms, or Five foot eight, and slender, at only 110 pounds. He has steel blue eyes and straight black hair that reaches an inch or two past his shoulders, with long bangs that he's constantly brushing out of his eyes with his fingers. He has a very pale complexion. He's currently wearing a pair of dark sunglasses and a long, black jacket over black cargo pants, dark grey sneakers, and a baggy white t-shirt that has a stylized design resembling a black dragon on it. He carries the double-swords combined in a walking stick form that is a little over four feet long.

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Libra » Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:34 am

Interesting-sounding fellow.

In the Chinese sense. 8)

Nyrath
Sidekick
Sidekick

Post by Nyrath » Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:42 am

I have feeling you took a peak at the white text areas, but in any case you're pretty much correct.

A couple of other related builds in the works include Péter's adoptive daughter, and the former mafiosa who's the general handyman at the mansion.