Celt's Builds - Phantom Spider, Joan Arcanum and 6ix

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Build 34 - Tempest

Post by CelticREI » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:50 pm

Tempest - PL 10

"Considering I used to be a parody of a horrible 80's movie, I look damn good!"

Strength 0, Stamina 0, Agility 4, Dexterity 4, Fighting 1, Intellect 2, Awareness 3, Presence 4

Advantages
Agile Feint, Attractive, Daze (Deception), Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 3, Evasion, Fascinate (Deception), Fascinate (Persuasion), Grabbing Finesse, Ranged Attack 2, Redirect, Taunt, Teamwork

Skills
Acrobatics 11 (+15), Athletics 7 (+7), Deception 6 (+10), Insight 2 (+5), Perception 2 (+5), Persuasion 4 (+8), Stealth 1 (+5), Technology 5 (+7)

Powers
Tempest Gauntlets (Removable)
. . Left Gauntlet Array
. . . . Ice Beam: Line Area Blast 10 (cold, DC 25; Line Area (5 feet wide by 30 feet long))
. . . . Ice Blast: Blast 10 (cold, DC 25)
. . . . Ice Shapes: Create 4 (cold, Volume: 15 cft., DC 14; Innate, Precise; Permanent)
. . . . Ice Spray: Cone Area Blast 10 (cold, DC 25; Cone Area (60 feet cone))
. . Right Gauntlet Array
. . . . Fire Shapes: Create 5 (Volume: 30 cft., DC 15; Innate, Movable; Permanent)
. . . . Flame Blast: Blast 10 (fire, DC 25)
. . . . Flame Lance: Line Area Blast 10 (fire, DC 25; Line Area (5 feet wide by 30 feet long))
. . . . Flamethrower: Cone Area Blast 10 (fire, DC 25; Cone Area (60 feet cone))
. . Suit Armor: Protection 3 (+3 Toughness)
. . Wind-Based Flight: Flight 4 (air, Speed: 30 miles/hour, 500 feet/round)

Complications
Identity, Motivation: Doing Good, Power Loss, Relationship

Languages
Native Language

Defense
Dodge 7, Parry 7, Fortitude 5, Toughness 6/3, Will 6

Power Points
Abilities 36 + Powers 62 + Advantages 16 + Skills 19 (38 ranks) + Defenses 17 = 150

Design
Angel used to have powers based on a common house fly, she had fly wings, could cling to walls, spit acid to help her eat and had 6 kids born in egg sacks which hatched 5 days after they were laid (for a total conception->birth time of like a week)
She kissed Beak (later Blackwing) as a bet but fell in love with him, they got together and she had kids, all of them interesting combinations of the two's mutations. After M-Day both Beak and Angel lost their mutations and looked like normal people as well as all their kids besides one. A short time later they joined the New Warriors as Blackwing and Tempest.
Tempest is a blaster, flying around and blasting enemies with either fire or ice, from time to time she would get into melee and did some fire/ice punches but I figure those are either her blasts used in Close range or power stunts.

Created With Hero Lab® - try it for free at http://www.wolflair.com!
Last edited by CelticREI on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*Owl throws down a smoke pellet to cover escape*
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*
Owl: "zzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzz"
Batman: *facepalm*

GM - The Organization On Hold
Celt's Builds, and characters for other games

cassius335
Champion
Champion

Re: Build 25 - Blackwing (3E)

Post by cassius335 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:19 pm

CelticREI wrote:Blackwing - PL 10

Proof that the Ugly Duckling not only exists in comics, but gets to date a supermodel-like beauty
Now I know who Crow Hogan needs to dress up as for Halloween.

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Build 35 - Wondra

Post by CelticREI » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:27 pm

Wondra - PL 10

"I always wanted to be a mini-Hulk..."

Strength 5, Stamina 2, Agility 1, Dexterity 1, Fighting 1, Intellect 2, Awareness 2, Presence 1

Advantages
Accurate Attack, All-out Attack, Close Attack 5, Evasion, Extraordinary Effort, Fast Grab, Inspire, Leadership, Power Attack, Takedown, Taunt, Teamwork, Ultimate Effort (Technology), Weapon Bind

Skills
Acrobatics 9 (+10), Close Combat (Unarmed) 9 (+10), Deception 4 (+5), Insight 3 (+5), Intimidation 2 (+3), Investigation 1 (+3), Perception 5 (+7), Persuasion 4 (+5), Sleight of Hand 6 (+7), Stealth 6 (+7), Technology 10 (+12), Treatment 1 (+3), Vehicles 4 (+5)

Powers
Wondra Suit (Removable)
. . Enhanced Strength: Enhanced Strength 5 (+5 STR)
. . Power-lifting 5 (+5 STR for lifting)
. . Semi-invulnerability: Immunity 80 (Toughness Effects; Limited - Half Effect)
Zip Disk (Easily Removable)
. . Flight 4 (Speed: 30 miles/hour, 500 feet/round; Platform)

Complications
Identity, Motivation: Doing Good, Motivation: Recognition, Motivation: Responsibility, Power Loss

Languages
Native Language

Defense
Dodge 10, Parry 10, Fortitude 10, Toughness 2, Will 10

Power Points
Abilities 20 + Powers 46 + Advantages 18 + Skills 32 (64 ranks) + Defenses 34 = 150

Design
Ah wee Jubilation, how ye have been used so...I'm not getting into much of her history here but needless to say she has been passed around more then most characters, and sadly she normally plays the same 'I'm the new girl' type of role until later in Gen X where she became the "I was an X-Man!" girl. In New Warriors she is their Drill Sargent and second in command, which is a nice change of pace for her.
Her suit gives her an enormous amount of strength and near invulnerability which goes well with her previous training in hand to hand combat (she got a bit teaching herself then Wolverine taught her a lot more, then she picks up some on her own from there)
Her role in the battlefield is straight up tank/melee bruiser. She can take a hit and then bring one right back, and with Power Attack she can *really* throw a punch when need be, her biggest worry is the batteries on her suit as that was always a big turning point in the comic; that they had to make sure the fights were short and sweet before their batteries started dying.

Last edited by CelticREI on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Post by CelticREI » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:31 pm

cassius335 wrote: Now I know who Crow Hogan needs to dress up as for Halloween.
Ye know I had to search that name... I haven't seen any Yu-Gi since the first show and now I look at it and I know how people born in the 50's-60's look at CD's and Computers, because I look at the new Yu-Gi's like that lol
"Wait, so they're riding motorcycles... and playing a children's card game... and... I'm going back to watching the abridged parody... I understand that one..." lol
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Re: Celt's Builds (mainly 3E)

Post by CelticREI » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:40 pm

Alright, so New Warriors are done!

Looking back on them I notice I didn't have many Expertise Skills and they are tuned slightly for combat more then rounded for normal play, so I figure I'll work on them a wee bit and later do a full re-release and edit their posts to make them a bit more rounded.

I'm working on some personal characters at the moment as well as the 3 I have in my first post (Chamber, Nightcrawler and Mystique). After those guys I'll start working on my next project ^_^
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Build 36 - Allure (PL12)

Post by CelticREI » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:07 pm

Allure - PL 12

Strength 0, Stamina 1, Agility 3, Dexterity 1, Fighting 2, Intellect 4, Awareness 3, Presence 4

Advantages
Accurate Attack, Assessment, Benefit, Wealth 3 (millionaire), Close Attack 2, Connected, Contacts, Defensive Roll 5, Eidetic Memory, Equipment 1

Skills
Close Combat (Unarmed) 15 (+17), Deception 9 (+13), Expertise (Psychiatry) 6 (+10), Expertise (Sociology and Psychology) 6 (+10), Insight 9 (+12), Intimidation 1 (+5), Perception 9 (+12), Persuasion 9 (+13), Stealth 1 (+4), Technology 1 (+5)

Powers
Telepath
. . Emotion Control: Cumulative Affliction 12 ([0 active, 0/75 PP, 6/r], 1st degree: Entranced, 2nd degree: Compelled, 3rd degree: Controlled, Resisted by: Will, DC 22; Insidious, Cumulative, Increased Duration 3 (continuous), Increased Range 2 (perception), Subtle 2 (undetectable); Limited (Humans only))
. . Mind Control: Cumulative Affliction 12 ([0 active, 0/75 PP, 4/r], 1st degree: Dazed, 2nd degree: Compelled, 3rd degree: Controlled, Resisted by: Will, DC 22; Cumulative, Increased Duration 2 (sustained), Increased Range 2 (perception); Instant Recovery, Distracting, Quirk (Requires Allure to have touched skin-to-skin with the target in the last 60 seconds.))
. . Mind Wipe: Cumulative Affliction 12 ([0 active, 0/75 PP, 6/r], 1st degree: Dazed, 2nd degree: Stunned, 3rd degree: Transformed, Resisted by: Will, DC 22; Cumulative, Increased Range 2 (perception), Increased Duration 3 (continuous), Insidious, Subtle 2 (undetectable); Distracting)
. . Psi-Strike: Damage 12 ([0 active, 0/75 PP, 3/r], DC 27; Alternate Resistance (Will), Insidious, Secondary Effect, Subtle 2 (undetectable), Accurate 4 (+8))
. . Telepathy
. . . . Communication: Mental Communication 4 ([0 active, 0/75 PP, 4/r])
. . . . Mind Reading: Mind Reading 12 ([0 active, 0/75 PP, 2/r], DC 22)
. . . . Senses: Senses 11 ([0 active, 0/75 PP, 1/r], Accurate: Detect Minds, Acute: Detect Minds, Analytical: Awareness Mental, Awareness: Mental, Detect: Minds 2 (ranged), Extended: Awareness Mental 2 (x100), Extended: Detect Minds 2 (x100))

Equipment
Plate-mail (Combat Suit)

Offense
Initiative +3
Emotion Control: Cumulative Affliction 12 (DC Will 22)
Grab, +4 (DC 15)
Mind Control: Cumulative Affliction 12 (DC Will 22)
Mind Reading: Mind Reading 12 (DC Will 22)
Mind Wipe: Cumulative Affliction 12 (DC Will 22)
Psi-Strike: Damage 12, +12 (DC Will 27)
Throw, +1 (DC 15)
Unarmed, +19 (DC 15)

Complications
Enemy: Allure's father still holds contempt for her, and though she doesn't know it is him, he sends random assassins and goons to try and force her into needing his help. All a plan to get her under his thumb and become his personal 'good luck charm'
Motivation: Acceptance: Allure is always striving to be accepted by everyone around her, perhaps because of the guilt from her past.
Secret: Allure had used her abilities for personal gain until she has 17 and it would hurt her, publicly and emotionally, if that were to get out.

Languages
English

Defense
Dodge 13, Parry 13, Fortitude 6, Toughness 11*/1, Will 18
* +5 from Defensive Roll, +5 from Armor

Power Points
Abilities 36 + Powers 84 + Advantages 16 + Skills 33 (66 ranks) + Defenses 41 = 210

Background:
Allure, born Jessi Douglas, comes from the prominent Douglas family; multi-Billionaires and owners of nearly half the country's Real Estate. From birth Jessi had been pampered and spoiled, tabloids stating that she was not only born with a silver spoon but a platinum plate-ware and gold crown. Being a spoiled heiress Jessi was free to do as she pleased, which she did as much as she could get away with from daddy-dearest, Tomas Douglas.
When she turned 10 Jessi found she could control emotions of those around her, using it to make people love her and hate those she hated, later when she was 12 she found she could mentally speak to people close to her and could read their thoughts if she tried. At 16 she found she could control a person's actions for as long as she concentrated once she had touched them.
A long year followed of Jessi using her abilities for her personal gain and enjoyment, making friends and gaining access to clubs via her controlling emotions and changing memories, eating for free at the most posh restaurants in the world and gaining the most intimate knowledge from anyone around her. Her budding knowledge of psychology and sociology being used to form strong bonds and create more believable emotions.

A chance meeting with a stranger turned Jessi's life upside down, the stranger spoke to Jessi after she had stumbled out of a club mostly drunk and bumped into them. Going into habit Jessi raised her mental energies ready to force this person to her will when she looked upon them and felt... something. Something different and she paused, stating she was sorry for bumping into them before starting to walk away. A few steps away she turned and asked if she could buy them a drink to say sorry, out of the ordinary for herself and she pondered it all night long as she spoke to this mysterious person.

After spending the whole night speaking to this man, one she didn't even get his name and upon thinking on it later she realized she had not even tried to use any of her abilities on him. He just seemed so... pure.
The talk that the two shared stayed with Jessi, she would think on the man when she would fall back into habit of controlling someone and very slowly she shook herself of that habit, of the addiction really as she had become addicted to the feeling of power and how she could bend anyone to her will. It was thanks to that man that she was able to think clearly and notice how it effected those around her and to ultimately stop doing so for her own gain.

It was around this time that Paladin was doing one of his annual recruiting drives for The Guardsmen and Jessi at the age of 19 signed up under the name "Allure". She was given a chance and found to be a good asset on the team, though she needed a lot of training in fighting. If Allure could get close enough to someone they normally became putty in her hands but that was the issue, getting close and not getting hit. It was by the grace of her team that she was taught how to throw a punch and how to dodge one (and most importantly how to roll with one if she got hit)
On her one year anniversary of joining The Guardsmen her father found out that his daughter had been Allure the whole time and away from the public eyes disowned her for not telling him of her abilities, he would have wanted to have used them to further his empire, and for throwing her life away by helping all the people in the world who would never amount to anything.
While Jessi took it hard she continued to serve for another 6 months before she took some time off to finish her learning of psychology and psychiatry, starting her own company that helped in the finding and training of young supers to be productive members of society. She also made headlines during her personal rise to business owner when she publicly and legally changed her name to Allure. She came back fairly recently as a back-up member and full time Psychiatrist for The Guardsmen, knowing what they go through as well as her abilities have helped her help many budding superheroes and even some veteran ones.

Appearance
Sex: Female
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 115 lbs
Hair: Platinum Blond
Eyes: Blue

The style of armor Allure wears, only colored dark green with dark purple trim
Last edited by CelticREI on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

cassius335
Champion
Champion

Post by cassius335 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:12 am

CelticREI wrote:"Wait, so they're riding motorcycles... and playing a children's card game... and... I'm going back to watching the abridged parody... I understand that one..." lol
A common problem, unfortunately. Far too many people on TV Tropes can't seem to get past "CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!", even though that's a line from "Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged".

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Re: Build 37 - Template

Post by CelticREI » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:35 pm

Template - PL 10

*Writes on a piece of paper then holds it up* 'It ain't easy being Green'
(Picture taken from This Site)

Strength 1, Stamina 1, Agility 5, Dexterity 5, Fighting 4, Intellect 4, Awareness 3, Presence 1

Advantages
Agile Feint, Assessment, Beginner's Luck, Benefit, Ambidexterity, Close Attack 2, Defensive Roll 5, Eidetic Memory, Evasion 2, Extraordinary Effort, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improvised Weapon, Instant Up, Jack-of-all-trades, Languages 3, Move-by Action, Ranged Attack 2, Skill Mastery (Acrobatics), Skill Mastery (Stealth), Teamwork, Throwing Mastery

Skills
Acrobatics 5 (+10), Athletics 1 (+2), Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+6), Deception 1 (+2), Insight 1 (+4), Intimidation 1 (+2), Investigation 1 (+5), Perception 1 (+4), Persuasion 1 (+2), Ranged Combat (Throw) 1 (+6), Sleight of Hand 1 (+6), Stealth 5 (+10), Technology 1 (+5), Treatment 1 (+5), Vehicles 1 (+6)

Powers
Backpack of Weapons Array
. . Chain and Shuko: Movement 2 (Swinging, Wall-crawling 1 (-1 speed rank))
. . Dual Guns: Blast 3 (DC 18; Innate, Split (2 targets), Accurate 4 (+8))
. . Dual Ninja-To: Strength-based Damage 3 (DC 19; Innate, Split (2 targets), Accurate 5 (+10))
. . Fighting Chain
. . . . Strike: Damage 2 (DC 17; Innate, Custom (Strike counts as an Unarmed attack for Fast Grab), Accurate 3 (+6))
. . . . Wrap: Affliction 9 (1st degree: Hindered, Vulnerable, 2nd degree: Immobile, Defenseless, DC 19; Alternate Resistance (Dodge), Extra Condition, Accurate 3 (+6); Instant Recovery, Limited Degree, Grab-based)
Body Armor (Removable)
. . Protection: Protection 2 (+2 Toughness)
. . Resist Heat and Cold: Immunity 2 (Environmental Condition: Choose Condition, Environmental Condition: Choose Condition; Limited - Half Effect)
Photographic Memory and Reflexes: Variable 2 (Advantages: Assessment, Beginner's Luck, Eidetic Memory, Jack-of-all-trades; Action 2 (free), Increased Duration (continuous); Limited (Only Skills and Advantages))

Power Settings
Dual Guns (Traits: Ranged Attack 2 +2 (+4), Advantages: Accurate Attack, All-out Attack, Favored Environment, Improved Aim, Improved Critical, Precise Attack (Ranged, Concealment), Precise Attack (Ranged, Cover), Quick Draw)
Dual Ninja-To (Traits: Close Attack 2 +2 (+4), Advantages: Accurate Attack, All-out Attack, Defensive Attack, Improved Critical 2, Power Attack, Precise Attack (Close, Concealment), Weapon Break)
Fighting Chain (Traits: Close Attack 2 +2 (+4), Advantages: Accurate Attack, Chokehold, Defensive Attack, Fast Grab, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Improved Trip, Weapon Bind)
Unarmed (Traits: Close Attack 2 +2 (+4), Improved Critical +1 (+2), Advantages: Accurate Attack, Defensive Attack, Grabbing Finesse, Power Attack, Prone Fighting, Redirect, Takedown)

Offense
Initiative +5
Dual Guns: Blast 3, +15 (DC 18)
Dual Ninja-To: Strength-based Damage 3, +16 (DC 19)
Grab, +6 (DC 16)
Strike: Damage 2, +12 (DC 17)
Throw, +8 (DC 16)
Unarmed, +8 (DC 16)
Wrap: Affliction 9, +12 (DC Dog/Fort 19)

Complications
Disability: (Template was born Mute. Literally born without vocal cords, as such she can only make a small wheezing sound or whistle.)
Enemy: (She has encountered many mutant hate groups and is targeted by them in addition to her U-Man stalker Dr. Micheals.)
Prejudice: (Template has a green tint to her skin in addition to her hard to see mutations so it is easy to see she is a mutant.)

Languages
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese, Sign Language

Defense
Dodge 12, Parry 12, Fortitude 5, Toughness 8/3, Will 7

Power Points
Abilities 48 + Powers 41 + Advantages 26 + Skills 12 (24 ranks) + Defenses 23 = 150

Design
Template came about after reading the bio's of Taskmaster and Echo in the same hour, as such she is a mixture of both of them. She is a mutant with the Photographic Reflexes that both Echo and Taskmaster have but she also has a photographic memory, lending her Expertise's (Eidetic Memory mainly, but she can pump her 10pp from Variable into Expertise as well.)
She knows a bit about any skill without having to use her Photographic power, but she hasn't really focused on any one thing except Acrobatics. Her main thing she has focused and studied all her life is the art of fighting (being able to gain all the fighting Advantages); watching every kung fu movie out there, going to tournaments and watching (later participating), and of course going to schools to learn it first hand, Template has done much in making herself a fighting machine. The question comes up: Why?
She was born with her green skin, much like Jamie Madrox was born able to multiply himself, already visibly a Mutant. The delivering doctor, Doctor Micheals, happened to be one that took to the anti-mutant fears that were just starting to grip the nation and rushed the baby out of the room before the mother could even see her. A young nurse came upon the doctor preparing a lethal injection, noted the babies green skin and understood what was happening, she told the doctor she would take it from here and he should get back to his other patients; she would break the news of the baby dying to the family herself. The doctor thanked her and went off. Now what really happened was the nurse didn't want the baby to die so she told the doctor whatever she could to get him to leave the baby with her, she immediately went back to the father who was waiting and pulled him aside, telling him everything that was happening. She had him take the newborn and drive home as fast as he could then went in and told the mother, that her baby was safe but she would have to act like she had been told the baby died shortly after birth.
The plan worked nearly flawlessly except for one thing: Doctor Micheals wanted to dispose of the mutant body himself, he wanted to dissect it then get rid of it in a plan to try to learn more about mutants to help 'get rid of their kind' and he wasn't taking the excuse the nurse was giving him. He got the mother and father's address from file and basically stalked them. A long 20 years of stalking and trying to capture the young Template (going by the name Jenni June, or Jay-Jay) goes by and Dr. Micheals has become a U-Man, thinking the book that Sublime created to be above all else. Dr. Micheals has demonstrated having a slowed down aging factor, ~30mph flight, and can sense mutants around himself, as well as sense what kind of powers they have, up to about 50-60 feet from his position. What began as a hunt to kill Template is now a hunt to gain her abilities.
This is why Jenni has become a weapon, because each day she lives a life that could be a fight with a maniac that wishes to pull her very brain out or one of his henchmen or 'allies' would do it for him. The catch is that as she gets better at defending against him, the more Dr. Micheals wants her on his operating table.

As she gains points she would improve her abilities, skills and advantages as well as getting better equipment. Her Photographic powers wouldn't really get better (as 10pp to put anywhere at any time is pretty decent no matter the power level) but she may gain some branch off's, such as low level Power mimicry or lower 'superhuman' class abilities (Strength, Stamina, etc etc)

Edit: I've edited Template a bit, taking out many of the Advantages and giving her a 'backpack' full of weapons. I first made it as a Device but liked the idea that she has so many weapons in that thing that if ye disarm her she just reaches back and pulls out something else. She can gain many different Advantages to use for her various weapon styles (And I have power settings for the guns, ninja-to, chain and unarmed but Hero Lab won't output them *grr* so I'll 'hand-write' them out here in a bit)
Edit2: Yay for Hero Lab updates! Now she has her main Power Settings for her Fighting Styles up

Last edited by CelticREI on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:28 pm, edited 6 times in total.
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Post by CelticREI » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:46 pm

I have something special coming up for my 300th post (I just hope it is done by then and not that I have to create a placeholder lol)
I handed a playgroup of mine the sheets for the New Warriors and Se7en and they are helping me do a huge 17 person brawl. Well, they have *helped*, it is already done and over with, I'm just sorting through what happened and polishing up the RP of it all.
I hope to have it up in the next few days ^_^ (which means I will probably need to create a placeholder because between WRC and ForceOPS I can go through these 4 posts by like tonight lol)
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Libra » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:58 am

Keep up the good work Celtic! :mrgreen:
Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

Rule Brittania! Praise the Hoff and the Grin!

Warning!: May cause Thread Drift.

cassius335
Champion
Champion

Post by cassius335 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:19 pm

Is there an Advantages version of Beginners Luck? Template looks like she could use one.

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Post by CelticREI » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:52 pm

cassius335 wrote:Is there an Advantages version of Beginners Luck? Template looks like she could use one.
She has it. Granted it's a part of her Photographic Memory/Reflexes, but all that means is she gets it from her mutant power instead of someone 'born' with beginner's luck that isn't a mutant (so just flavor and story differences, not rules mechanic)
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Post by CelticREI » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:13 pm