J-Mart: Preparing for Relocation... :)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Re: J-Mart: Harvey Bullock, Riddler, Talons

Post by Thorpacolypse » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:25 pm

I never read much of GCPD, most of my knowledge about it is Wiki fueled. But since the holiday season is coming, and I always get comic shop gift certificates for that or my birthday, which is 12/30, I should probably be able to rectify that by the end of the year-ish.

I just always have big plans to do a big test/storyline in Gotham and I never, ever get around to it because I like building so much. But at least if I ever do, I'll have all the NPCs in place. :wink:

I do have a couple of tests in process, so we'll see if I ever get around to finishing and posting them.
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:21 pm

Still unloading our truck from the Gotham location, we've got another item for our Villains Line for Aisle 1!

Bruce Wayne. The Court of Owls has sentenced you to die. How I love killing Waynes. - Talon William Cobb

TALON (WILLIAM COBB)
PL: 11 (175 pts) - OPL: 11 ; DPL: 11

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 5, STAMINA 8, AGILITY 5, DEXTERITY 7, FIGHTING 12, INTELLECT 0, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Acrobatics 5 (+10), Athletics 5 (+10), Close Combat [Short Blades] 1 (+15), Expertise [Tactics] 7 (+7), Insight (+2), Intimidation 10 (+10), Perception 6 (+8), Ranged Combat [Thrown Blades] 8 (+15), Sleight of Hand 2 (+9), Stealth 8 (+13) [Hide in Plain Sight]

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Close Attack (2), Diehard, Equipment (3), Fearless, Follow-Up Strike*, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Critical (3) (Long Blades, Short Blades, Thrown Blades), Improved Initiative (1), Move-by Action, Power Attack, Quick Draw, Takedown (1), Throwing Mastery (2), Tough* (1), Tracking

POWERS:
Drinking from the Cup of Immortality: Feature 1 (Longevity), Regeneration 10 (1/every round), Immortality 6 (1/day); 23 pts
Eyes in the Back of their heads: Feature 1 (Can rotate head/neck 180 degrees); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(15ep)
Talon Costume: Protection 1, Flight 3 (16 mph; Flaw: Gliding); 4ep
Talon Mask: Senses 3 (Normal Vision [Extended], Darkvision), Feature 1 (Voice Distortion); 4ep
Arsenal: (7ep)
Talon Blades: Piercing/Slashing Strength-Based Damage 2, Critical 19-20, Extra: Split, Small; 4ep
Sword: Slashing Strength-Based Damage 3, Critical 19-20, Medium; 1ep
Lots of Knives: Piercing Strength-Based Damage 1, Critical 19-20, Small; 1ep
Throwing Knives: Piercing Ranged Damage 1, Critical 19-20, Extra: Multiattack; 25ft range, Small; 1ep

OFFENSE:
Initiative +9
Close Attack +14 [Unarmed +5; Sword +8, Critical 18-20]
Short Blades +15 [Talon Blades +7, Critical 18-20; Knives +6, Critical 18-20]
Ranged Attack +5
Thrown Blades +15 [Throwing Knives +3, Critical 18-20, Multiattack]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +12 [DC22] Parry +12 [DC22]
Toughness +10, Fortitude +12, Will +8

COMPLICATIONS:
Power Loss: The Talons' regenerative abilities are derived from a special electrum serum. If denied of it when incapacitated, the Talon's regenerative powers cease to function
Responsibility: To serve the Court of Owls
Rivalry: Nightwing and Batman
Vulnerable: Talons are vulnerable to cold effects. They are impaired in all checks against cold based effects and they take an extra degree of failure against. It also halts their regenerative abilities

Abilities 78 + Skills 26 (52 ranks) + Advantages 22 + Powers 34 + Defenses 15 = 175 / 175

Comments: William Cobb is allegedly the Court's top Talon, a vicious killer that is over 110 years old, but due to the enhancements given to him by the Court, he remains in his prime. He was able to hang with Batman one on one for a while, but then, even half dead, Batman took him out down so I had him at PL10. But then again, he pwned Nightwing, so PL11 felt about right in the end.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:05 pm

More items from our Gotham Location keep getting stocked on Aisle 1!

Batgirl...the Court of Owls has sentenced you to die...

TALON (MARY)
PL: 10 (163 pts) - OPL: 10 ; DPL: 10

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 4, STAMINA 7, AGILITY 6, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 11, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Acrobatics 7 (+13), Athletics 6 (+10), Close Combat [Short Blades] 1 (+12), Expertise [Demolitions] 6 (+7), Expertise [Tactics] 6 (+7), Insight (+2), Intimidation 8 (+8), Perception 5 (+7), Persuasion 7 (+7), Ranged Combat [Thrown Blades] 6 (+10), Sleight of Hand 3 (+7), Stealth 7 (+13) [Hide in Plain Sight]

ADVANTAGES: Close Attack (1), Diehard, Equipment (3), Fearless, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Critical (2) (Long Blades, Short Blades), Improved Initiative (1), Move-by Action, Power Attack, Quick Draw, Takedown (1), Throwing Mastery (1), Tracking

POWERS:
Drinking from the Cup of Immortality: Feature 1 (Longevity), Regeneration 10 (1/every round), Immortality 6 (1/day); 23 pts
Eyes in the Back of their heads: Feature 1 (Can rotate head/neck 180 degrees); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(15ep)
Talon Mask: Senses 3 (Normal Vision [Extended], Darkvision), Feature 1 (Voice Distortion); 4ep
Talon Blades: Piercing/Slashing Strength-Based Damage 2, Critical 19-20, Extra: Split, Small; 4ep
Throwing Knives: Piercing Ranged Damage 1, Critical 19-20, Extra: Multiattack; 25ft range, Small; 1ep

OFFENSE:
Initiative +10
Close Attack +12 [Unarmed +4; Sword +7, Critical 19-20]
Short Blades +13 [Talon Blades +6, Critical 18-20; Knives +5, Critical 18-20]
Ranged Attack +5
Thrown Blades +10 [Throwing Knives +2, Critical 18-20, Multiattack]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +11 [DC21] Parry +11 [DC21]
Toughness +9, Fortitude +10, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Disability: Mary is mute
Power Loss: The Talons' regenerative abilities are derived from a special electrum serum. If denied of it when incapacitated, the Talon's regenerative powers cease to function
[Vulnerable: Talons are vulnerable to cold effects. They are impaired in all checks against cold based effects and they take an extra degree of failure against. It also halts their regenerative abilities

Abilities 70 + Skills 31 (62 ranks) + Advantages 17 + Powers 34 + Defenses 11 = 163 / 163

Comments: Mary is the only female Talon that has been given a name (at least that I have read) and she starts out as the personal nemesis for the Gordon family. She was sent to make sure Jim Gordon didn’t interfere with the Court’s plans on the Night of the Owls and she also ended up fighting Batgirl and looking pretty impressive when doing it. It was revealed during their fight that Mary’s family was killed by an explosive attack from the Japanese in WWII that left her mute. She ended up getting recruited by the Court and becoming a Talon. However, she showed a merciful side at the end of the fight, as many of the Talons have shown during the arc, so it was hard not to feel for her.

Batgirl eventually defeated her (and in game terms, burns some HP to do it) and she was incarcerated. Since the Court is now being shown to still have some fight left in them after it appeared that Batman took them out, she broken out of jail by Catwoman, who of course did it for the paycheck. But much like the other Talon she faced, Selena realized that Mary was as much of a victim as anything and they bonded during their escape.

When her employer turned on her it ended up with Batgirl helping Catwoman fight Mary and two other Talons. In the end, the Mary chose to help the Cat and the Bat. Batgirl helped her escape when the cops showed up, so now it appears that she will be a new member of the Birds of Prey, or at least hanging around them for a bit. Should be interesting.

The great thing about the Court of Owls arc is how Snyder did a wonderful job of making some of the Talons sympathetic and some of them into the monsters they were trained to be. Some of the Talons were just kids taken away from their families and tortured into becoming the master assassins the Court wanted. The Court itself was heinous but he made you feel for some of the Talons who were every bit the victim as many of the people they murdered. Can’t say enough about that arc, if you haven’t noticed, and I hope to Thor that Snyder does as masterful of a job with Superman as he’s done with Batman.
Shop J-Mart!

Valiantheart
Superhero
Superhero

Post by Valiantheart » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:35 pm

Good builds. I really liked your Kal-El build. I just don't understand why the source books left off things like his regeneration.
"Asobi wa, owari da!!"

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:46 pm

Valiantheart wrote:Good builds. I really liked your Kal-El build. I just don't understand why the source books left off things like his regeneration.
Thanks, Valiant. I just write that off to everyone building a little differently. And I like building my own heroes in my own style, so I do. As I've stated before, I think the DCA core builds are great overall, but I can't help building my faves.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:54 pm

More Talons a'comin' from our Gotham location!

The crimes, the wicked acts, all the atrocities...all the SAME. - Talon Henry Ballard

TALON (HENRY BALLARD)
PL: 10 (150 pts) - OPL: 10 ; DPL: 10

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 5, STAMINA 8, AGILITY 3, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 1, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Acrobatics 4 (+7), Athletics 7 (+12), Close Combat [Unarmed] 4 (+14), Expertise [Tactics] 4 (+5), Insight (+1), Intimidation 10 (+10), Perception 4 (+5), Ranged Combat [Thrown Blades] 6 (+9), Sleight of Hand 2 (+5), Stealth 7 (+10) [Hide in Plain Sight]

ADVANTAGES: Close Attack (2), Diehard, Equipment (3), Fearless, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Critical (3) (Long Blades, Short Blades, Unarmed), Improved Initiative (1), Quick Draw, Takedown (1), Throwing Mastery (1), Tough* (3), Tracking, Withstand Damage* (1)

POWERS:
Drinking from the Cup of Immortality: Feature 1 (Longevity), Regeneration 10 (1/every round), Immortality 11 (1/hour); 33 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(15ep)
Talon Claws: Piercing/Slashing Strength-Based Damage 2, Critical 19-20, Extra: Split, Small; 4ep

OFFENSE:
Initiative +7
Close Attack +10 [Talon Blades +7, Critical 18-20; Knives +6, Critical 18-20; Sword +8, Critical 18-20]
Unarmed +14 [Unarmed +5]
Ranged Attack +3
Thrown Blades +9 [Throwing Knives +2, Critical 18-20, Multiattack]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +7 [DC17] Parry +8 [DC18]
Toughness +12, Fortitude +12, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Vulnerable: Talons are vulnerable to cold effects. They are impaired in all checks against cold based effects and they take an extra degree of failure against them. It also halts their regenerative abilities

Abilities 58 + Skills 24 (48 ranks) + Advantages 20 + Powers 34 + Defenses 14 = 150 / 150

Comments: Henry Ballard was the Talon that tangled with the Birds of Prey during Night of the Owls. He was apparently the Talon of 1847 and remembered Gotham as a violent place. Apparently he still sees it that way as he felt the need to rid the streets of the “strumpets” in Birds of Prey.

Incidentally, I love words like strumpet and trollop. Insulting, yet somehow refined. :wink:

Anyway, he was bad ass. He had Katana, Black Canary and Starling all on the ropes until Batgirl saved them. And even then, it took all of them and Poison Ivy to take him down for good. The thing I liked about him was that he didn't use the blades and weaponry that the other Talons have done, even though I gave them to him for consistency. He was all bare handed brawlin' and he took a ton of damage so I made him even tougher than Cobb and even gave him Withstand Damage since he took a full on Canary Cry and just popped back up.
Shop J-Mart!

Batgirl III
Luminary
Luminary

Post by Batgirl III » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:58 pm

Valiantheart wrote:Good builds. I really liked your Kal-El build. I just don't understand why the source books left off things like his regeneration.
My philosophy is to only include those abilities that the character uses frequently, at least one issue in six for comics or every episode or two for television. With most comic book characters having at least a decade of publication, usually more, and with Superman 74 years of uninterupted publication... yeah, a lot needs to get left out.

I honestly didn't even know he had Regeneration amongst his suite of powers... and I'm hardly a casual fan.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Batgirl III wrote:
My philosophy is to only include those abilities that the character uses frequently, at least one issue in six for comics or every episode or two for television. With most comic book characters having at least a decade of publication, usually more, and with Superman 74 years of uninterupted publication... yeah, a lot needs to get left out.

I honestly didn't even know he had Regeneration amongst his suite of powers... and I'm hardly a casual fan.
It's pretty inconsistently shown, but it's referenced in the Wikis all the time and in the Batman/Superman book from a few years back, when Metallo shot him with a Kryptonite bullet, Batman and Alfred had a hard time because he started healing around the entry wound before they could work on getting the bullet out.

It's probably better handled as Healing, limited to self because generally it comes into play when he flies up to store some solar energy, but it only makes sense that Kryptonians would heal faster than normal given their makeup.
Shop J-Mart!

Valiantheart
Superhero
Superhero

Post by Valiantheart » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:21 pm

It was even shown in the last movie after he was beaten and stabbed. He flew up to the sun to heal up before performing his final labor.

I wouldn't say its shown every 6 comics as you mentioned but it usually comes up once a year or every other year. Usually when Clark has taken a serious beating.

It could be interpreted as very rapid out of combat healing I suppose, but he heals incredibly fast.

I think this is one of the abilities that gives him a general edge over other flying bricks in his weight class (The Marvels) even if he might lose to them 1v1 due to the magic.

Per the official DC wiki:
Healing Factor: In the extreme event that Superman is harmed, either by an alien matching his own strength or other occurrence, he has been shown to have the ability to heal almost instantaneously from any wound, assuming that the process is not impeded from some outside factor i.e. Kryptonite. This "healing factor" is supplemented by his stores of solar energy and also seems to be an unconscious ability, as Superman does not seem to have the ability to control when he heals and when he doesn't. Much like a human has no control over their immune system.
"Asobi wa, owari da!!"

Batgirl III
Luminary
Luminary

Post by Batgirl III » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:03 am

Oh, I'm aware of his "Act III" rspid healing in major story arcs, but due to its infrequent use I would treat it like a Power Stunt. I love that about this system.

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:09 pm

Batgirl III wrote:Oh, I'm aware of his "Act III" rspid healing in major story arcs, but due to its infrequent use I would treat it like a Power Stunt. I love that about this system.
I could certainly see that. I'll take a look at the mechanic because I have been looking at my Kryptonians as I prepare to work on New 52 Superboy (and some pre-New 52 Kryptonians) so I might make some changes. But I'll probably leave at least some sort of Healing mechanic for them.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:57 pm

Well, the holiday season is upon us (Happy Diwali to those that celebrate!) and sometimes that actually tends to bring people down. The practical skipping of Thanksgiving in the eyes of some people, the commercialization of Christmas and the lack of exposure of other holidays that aren't Christmas can be taxing on the spirits. But that's not what we're about here at J-Mart. We are about celebrating the true reason for all the end of year holidays:

FANSERVICE!

So without further, let's kick off another edition of the greatest J-Mart Tradition, LADIES' NIGHT! Check out this new item for Aisle 2!

Yes, the war's over. And you lost! And still I went along with you. But you know what, Luke? You gave it a shot and -- and it didn't work! We're not safe! We never were. - Jessica Jones

JESSICA JONES-CAGE
PL: 9 (137 pts) - OPL: 9 ; DPL: 9

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 9, STAMINA 8, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 6, INTELLECT 3, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Acrobatics 3 (+5), Athletics 3 (+12), Close Combat [Unarmed] 3 (+9), Deception 3 (+5), Expertise [Journalism] 6 (+9), Insight 4 (+7), Intimidation (+2), Investigation 8 (+11) [Contacts, Well-Informed], Perception 4 (+7), Persuasion 3 (+5) [Connected], Stealth 5 (+7), Vehicles 2 (+4)

ADVANTAGES: Connected, Contacts, Diehard, Equipment (2), Power Attack, Ranged Attack (2), Well-Informed

POWERS:
Enhanced Physiology: Protection 2, Impervious 3, Immunity 1 (Pressure); 9 pts
Flying (sometimes badly): Flight 7 (250 mph); 14 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(10ep)
Justice League Communicard: Senses 2 (Communication Link [Radio, Justice League Members), GPS, Feature 1 (Watchtower/Avengers Mansion Access), Benefit 1 (Justice League Status); 5ep
Outsiders Commlink: Senses 2 (Communication Link 2 [Radio, Outsiders Members, Outsider Database), GPS; 3ep

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +6
Unarmed +9 [Unarmed +9]
Ranged Attack +4

DEFENSES:
Dodge +8 [DC18] Parry +8 [DC18]
Toughness +10, Fortitude +9, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Accident: Jessica is still working on learning how to use her powers which can cause accidents to occur either in using too much strength or flying out of control
Enemy: Norman Osborn, The Purple Man
Guilt: She still has guilt about her time spent under The Purple Man's control
Relationships: Her husband Luke Cage and she is fiercely protective of their daughter, Danielle Cage. She is also close friends with Carol Danvers (Ms. Marvel), Jessica Drew (Spider Woman) and Barbara Gordon (Batgirl)

Abilities 70 + Skills 22 (44 ranks) + Advantages 9 + Powers 23 + Defenses 13 = 137 / 137

Comments: Jessica Jones-Cage has had an interesting career in Marvel comics. From clumsy superheroine, to chain-smoking private detective, to mind controlled minion of The Purple Man (what a lame name, WHY did they just not go with Zebediah Killgrave, his real name which is far more menacing as Jabroniville mentioned on his thread?) to ace reporter to the woman who tamed Luke Cage and had his baby. Most recently she was part of the New Avengers with Squirrel Girl as her nanny. Fun stuff.

As noted earlier on his build, Luke Cage is part of the new The Outsiders team in my main Thorpacoverse setting, so Jess helps them out from time to time. But she also spends time with the Justice League/Avengers teams mainly to hang out with Carol Danvers and Jessica Drew, her best friends. She is also tight with Barbara Gordon whom she assisted during her Jewel days on a couple of cases.

It should also be noted that I am about add a few settings to the Thorpacoverse so I can have some fun with different takes on characters in my combined setting. BGIII has inspired me to take my setting building more seriously, so look for that in the coming weeks. But for now, it's on with the LADIES...
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:03 pm

LADIES' NIGHT continues with this, um, copy of a J-Mart Favorite item!

Giggity...just...Giggity.

DIVINE
PL: 13 (256 pts) - OPL: 13 ; DPL: 13

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 16, STAMINA 13, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Acrobatics 3 (+5), Athletics 4 (+20), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+10), Deception (+2), Insight (+2), Intimidation 7 (+9), Perception 3 (+5), Persuasion 3 (+5), Ranged Combat [Heat Vision] 4 (+9), Stealth (+2)

ADVANTAGES: Attractive (1), Fast Grab, Power Attack, Ranged Attack (3)

ENHANCED ADVANTAGES (INVULNERABILITY): Diehard, Great Endurance

POWERS:
More Powerful Than a Locomotive: Enhanced Strength 5 (50,000 Tons; Flaw: Limited to Lifting); 5 pts
Invulnerability: Protection 3, Impervious Toughness 7, Enhanced Advantages 2 (Diehard, Great Endurance), Feature 1 (Longevity), Immunity 10 (Life Support), Regeneration 2 (1/every 5 rounds; Extra: Persistent, Flaw: Limited [Requires exposure to yellow sunlight]); 32 pts
Super Senses: Senses 19 (Normal Hearing [Acute and Extended 2], Normal Vision [Extended 3], Infravision [Extended], Microscopic Vision 4, Ultra-Hearing [Extended], Vision Penetrates Concealment [Extended, Flaw: Cannot see through lead]); 19 pts
Faster Than a Speeding Bullet: 33 pt Dynamic Array; 35 pts
Able to Leap Tall Buildings: Flight 14 (32,000 mph), Movement 2 (Space Travel 2) (Extra: Dynamic); 33 pts
Super Speed: Speed 14 (32,000 mph), Quickness 8, Enhanced Advantages 5 (Improved Initiative 5), (Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts

Powers Far Beyond Those of Mortal Women: 28 pt Array; 30 pts
Heat Vision: Heat Ranged Damage 14; 28 pts
Super-Breath: Cone Area Move Object 9 (Extra: Area Cone [60 ft], Flaw: Range [Close], Limited Direction [towards or away]); 1 pt
Freezing Breath: Cone Area Affliction 9 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Hindered, 2nd: Immobilized, 3rd: Paralyzed; Extra: Area Cone [60 ft], Cumulative); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +7
Unarmed +10 [Unarmed +16]
Ranged Attack +5
Heat Vision +9 [Heat Vision +14]
Special Attack [Super Breath Move Object +9, Area Cone; Freeze Breath Affliction +8, Area Cone]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +10 [DC20] Parry +10 [DC20]
Toughness +16 (+7 Impervious), Fortitude +15, Will +9

COMPLICATIONS:
Power Loss: Divine loses her powers and her Str and Sta are reduced to 1 under a red sun, like that of Krypton, and other effects draining or interfering with the energies of the yellow sun can deprive her of her powers
Responsibility: She is honor bound to her creators to take out her genetic benefactor, Power Girl
Vulnerable: Divine Superman is as vulnerable to magic as anyone else. Her Toughness is not Impervious against magical attacks and she loses her ranks of Protection against magical attacks
Weakness: Earth-218 Kryptonite...Its radiation saps the Strength and powers of Kryptonians, leaving them impaired, disabled, and eventually debilitated in terms of Strength and power effects. Long-term exposure (usually a matter of minutes, less for a large enough amount) imposes the dying condition and may lead to death

Abilities 94 + Skills 13 (26 ranks) + Advantages 9 + Powers 121 + Defenses 19 = 256 / 256

Comments: Divine is a clone of Power Girl created by Dr. Sivana and Maxwell Lord who, of course, rumbled with PG a couple of times in recent solo book just prior to the New 52. She hasn’t been seen since, and I doubt she shows up in the New 52 anytime soon, but come on, a dark haired, bikini top wearing Power Girl? If you thought I wasn’t statting her, you’re CRAZY.

By golly, I think this even calls for another pic!

Giggity, giggity...just...Giggity, giggity...

Clean Up 6/9/13: Still had a few clean ups to do to my paragons after the recent Paragons R Us run, so Divine gets made equal to her genetic benefactor, Power Girl.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:15 pm

We're keeping things rolling with this new item from our YOUNG AT HEART speciality line here on LADIES' NIGHT!

Ah, the 90's...

VOGUE
PL: 9 (147 pts) - OPL: 9 ; DPL: 9

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2, STAMINA 2, AGILITY 6, DEXTERITY 5, FIGHTING 12, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 1

SKILLS: Acrobatics 9 (+15) [Agile Feint, Skill Mastery], Athletics 8 (+10), Deception 6 (+7), Expertise [Modeling] 6 (+8), Insight 3 (+5), Intimidation (+1), Investigation 3 (+5), Perception 5 (+7), Persuasion 4 (+5), Sleight of Hand 4 (+9), Stealth 7 (+13), Technology 3 (+5), Vehicles 2 (+7)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Benefit (2) (Wealth 2 [Independently Wealthy]), Close Attack (2), Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (2), Equipment (4), Evasion (1), Grabbing Finesse, Improved Aim, Improved Critical (3) (Kusarigama 2, Unarmed), Improved Initiative (1), Languages (1) (English, 1 other, Base: Russian), Move-by Action, Power Attack, Precise Attack (2) (Close, Concealment; Ranged, Cover), Quick Draw, Ranged Attack (6), Skill Mastery (1) (Acrobatics), Takedown (2)

POWERS:
NONE

EQUIPMENT:
(20ep)
Body Armor: Protection 1; 1ep
Justice League Communicard: Senses 2 (Communication Link [Radio, Justice League Members), GPS, Feature 1 (Watchtower/Avengers Mansion Access), Benefit 1 (Justice League Status); 5ep
Arsenal: (14ep)
Blaster Pistol: Energy Ranged Damage 5; Range 125ft, Small; 10ep
Kusarigama: Bludgeoning/Slashing Strength-Based Damage 2, Reach 2 [10 ft], Extra: Improved Disarm, Weapon Bind; 1ep
Knife: Piercing Strength-Based Damage 1, Critical 19-20, Small; 1ep
Throwing Knives: Piercing Ranged Damage 1, Extra: Multiattack; 25ft range, Small; 1ep
1ep as needed for situation

OFFENSE:
Initiative +10
Close Attack +14 [Unarmed +2, Critical 19-20; Kusarigama +4, Critical 18-20; Knife +3, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +11 [Blaster Pistol +5, Critical 19-20; Shuriken +1, Multiattack]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +13 [DC23] Parry +13 [DC23]
Toughness +5, Fortitude +7, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Fame: As an original member of Youngblood, she is well known for being a government sponsored hero
Fame: She is also a well-known fashion model and cosmetics designer
Relationships: Her mother and her brother

Abilities 64 + Skills 30 (60 ranks) + Advantages 35 + Powers 0 + Defenses 18 = 147 / 147

Comments: Vogue was Russian supermodel and cosmetics designer turned merc. She was Youngblood’s close combat and stealth specialist along with being eye candy. Apparently she got super strength and such in a later adventure, but I didn’t put that in the build here.

In the main Thorpacoverse, she is a reserve member of Stormwatch Black.
Shop J-Mart!

Batgirl III
Luminary
Luminary

Re: J-Mart: LADIES' NIGHT - Jessica Cage, Divine, Vogue

Post by Batgirl III » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:05 pm

And like all Rob Liedfeild creations, she has Feature 1 [Ain't Gots No Feet] and "Inhuman Anatomy" Immunity 2 [Critical Hits]. :roll: