J-Mart: Preparing for Relocation... :)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:56 pm

The first item in our PC Line from our 30th Century store just got sent back via DeLorean and it's hitting the Aisle 1 shelves!

I smell what the Rokk is cookin'!

COSMIC BOY
PL: 10 (150 pts) - OPL: 10 ; DPL: 10

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2, STAMINA 2, AGILITY 3, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 5, INTELLECT 3, AWARENESS 4, PRESENCE 4

SKILLS: Acrobatics 4 (+7), Athletics 4 (+6), Close Combat [Unarmed] 3 (+8), Deception (+4), Expertise [Tactics] 9 (+12), Insight 4 (+8) [Assessment], Intimidation (+4), Investigation 2 (+5), Perception (+4), Persuasion 6 (+10), Ranged Combat [Magnetic Control] 4 (+7), Stealth (+3)

ADVANTAGES: Accurate Attack, Assessment, Benefit (1) (Legion Membership), Defensive Roll (2), Equipment (7), Inspire (1), Leadership, Teamwork

POWERS:
Electromagnetic Awareness: Senses 2 (Detect Electromagnetic Fields [Ranged]); 2 pts
Force Field: Protection 8 (Flaw: Sustained); 8 pts
Magnetic Flight: Flight 4 (32 mph); 8 pts
Magnetic Control: 27 pt array; 29 pts
Magnetic Lifting: Move Object 13 (Extra: Precise); 27 pts
Magnetic Constructs: Create 12 (Extra: Innate, Precise); 1 pt
Magnetic Blast: Ranged Damage 13; 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(35ep)
Legion Flight Ring: Communication 5 (Subspace Radio, Anywhere; Flaw: Limited to Distress Signal Only); Flight 7 (250 MPH), AE (of Flight): Movement 1 (Space Travel); 20ep
Telepathic Earplug: Comprehend 3 (Speak, Understand All Languages); Communication 1 (Mental, Flaw: Close Range); 8ep
Transsuit: Immunity 7 (All Environmental Conditions, Suffocation); 7ep

OFFENSE:
Initiative +3
Close Attack +5
Unarmed +8 [Unarmed +2]
Ranged Attack +3
Magnetic Control +7 [Projectile Attack +13; Magnetic Lifting Move Object +13]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +8 [DC18] Parry +8 [DC18]
Toughness +4 (+12 with Force Field), Fortitude +7, Will +9

COMPLICATIONS:
Doing Good: Cosmic Boy is motivated to do good simply because it’s the right thing to do
Obsession: Cosmic Boy’s dedication to the Legion goes beyond mere commitment. He is a stalwart member and often makes personal sacrifices for the betterment of the team

Abilities 52 + Skills 18 (36 ranks) + Advantages 15 + Powers 47 + Defenses 18 = 150 / 150

Comments: I always loved the Legion books as a kid and even though I’ve lost interest over the years, they still have a special place in my comic fandom and from time to time, I read something of theirs just to remind myself of that wonderful feeling known as teen angst that has turned into middle age angst… :shock:

Cosmic Boy (Rokk Krin, just in case someone didn't get the reference above) is a fave, mainly because of his costumes. Sure he’s an original member, one of the great leaders in comics and magnetic control is a great powerset, but it’s the Horrible Fashion Immunity power that he seems to have that I gotta give props to. Any dude that can pull off a pink costume and then a stripper outfit and still remain a vital and popular character is a true man among men.

I say I am going to stat of all the Legion as PCs, but I don't really see it happening. I can't see myself mustering up the gumption to try and stretch Bouncing Boy to 150 pts, but it could happen, I suppose.
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:58 pm

And now, one our favorite items for our IT'LL BE A COLD DAY IN... line!

Ice, Ice, baby...

ICEMAN PC
PL: 10 (150 pp) - OPL: 10 ; DPL: 10

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 1 [4], STAMINA 1, AGILITY 4, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 5, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 3

SKILLS: Acrobatics 4 (+8), Athletics (+4), Deception 7 (+10) [Taunt], Expertise [Art] 3 (+5), Expertise [Business] 5 (+7), Insight (+2), Intimidation (+3), Perception 3 (+5), Persuasion (+3), Ranged Combat [Ice Control] 3 (+8), Stealth (+4), Technology 3 (+5), Vehicles 2 (+5)

ADVANTAGES: Accurate Attack, Close Attack (2), Defensive Roll (1), Equipment (1), Favored Environment (Icy Conditions), Improved Initiative (1), Ranged Attack (2), Set-Up, Taunt, Teamwork

POWERS:
Iceman Physique: Senses 1 (Infravision), Movement 2 (Sure Footed, Trackless, Flaw: Limited [Ice/Snow conditions only], Regeneration 5 (Flaw: Source [Water/Ice], Immunity 10 (Cold effects); 18 pts
Iceman Form: Protection 4, Enhanced Strength 3; 10 pts
Ice Slides: Flight 6 (120 mph, Flaw: Platform); 6 pts
Ice Control: Array, 25 pts; 29 pts
Ice Blast: Ice Ranged Damage 12 (Extra: Split); 25 pts
Ice Snare: Ranged Affliction 8 (1st: Hindered and Vulnerable, 2nd: Defenseless and Immobilized; Extra: Alternate Resistance [Resisted by Dodge], Cumulative, Extra Condition, Flaw: Limited to two Degrees); 1 pt
Ice Objects: Create 8 (Extra: Continuous, Innate, Flaw: Quirk [Objects melt over time in appropriate conditions]); 1 pt
Ice Storms: Environment 4 (250 ft; Cold 2 [Extreme Cold], Impede Movement 2 [-2 ranks movement], Visibility 2 [-5 to Perception]); 1 pt
Ice Barrage: Ice Ranged Damage 8 (Extra: Multiattack); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE
(5ep)
X-Men Costume: Protection 2, Commlink; 3ep

OFFENSE:
Initiative +8
Close Attack +7 [Unarmed +1; Iceman Form Unarmed +4
Ranged Attack +5
Ice Control +8 [Ice Blast +12; Ice Barrage +8, Multiattack; Ice Snare Affliction +8; Ice Objects +8]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +10 [DC20] Parry +8 [DC18]
Toughness +4 (+8 in Ice Form), Fortitude +5, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Inferiority Complex: Bobby has confidence issues that can limit his ability to use his powers to their fullest extent
Power Loss: Bobby loses all his powers without water in the atmosphere to draw from
Prejudice: Mutant
Relationships: He is close with Beast, Cyclops and Angel

Abilities 42 + Skills 15 (30 ranks) + Advantages 12 + Powers 63 + Defenses 18 = 150 / 150

Comments: It's been a while since I dropped some PCs here, so I figured while I was starting a short X-Verse run, I'd move my original PC version of Iceman here. Bobby is probably the least interesting of the original X-Men to me. I mean, I like him and I’ve always loved his power set, but I think of all of them he’s had the least character development over his 40+ years of existence in the Marvel U. But be that as a it may, man he does have a wicked power set, full of useful abilities and a ton of power stunting options. And this is a scared down version, IMHO. When he really cuts loose, he’s a more of a PL12, but the writers usually keep him pretty much in check, despite his Omega Level Mutant status. As such, he was easy to whip up as a balanced PL10.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:59 pm

We've got an OH CAPTAIN, MY CAPTAIN SPECIAL for our Marvel Aisle!

He was everything I remembered. More. Not a moment's hesitation. Once he knew what it would take to save his people -- he gave it willingly. His unrivaled nobility and courage. How we need him. How we need that pure valor. How much different things would be if he were still with us. And how much I miss my dear friend. The image of a lone man willing to sacrifice his opportunity for life...for a world, and people, that forsook him. Inspired by the very notion such nobility is possible. Captain Marvel. The name will always define the best of us. Perhaps it should live on. - Carol Danvers

CAPTAIN MARVEL (CAROL DANVERS)
PL: 10 (150 pts) - OPL: 10 ; DPL: 10

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 1 [11], STAMINA 10, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 5, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 1

SKILLS: Acrobatics 3 (+5), Athletics (+1/+11), Close Combat [Unarmed] 4 (+9), Deception (+1/+3) [Attractive], Expertise [Journalism] 4 (+5), Expertise [Military] 4 (+5), Insight 3 (+5), Intimidation (+1), Investigation 2 (+3), Perception 3 (+5), Persuasion (+1/+3) [Attractive], Ranged Combat [Blast] 2 (+8), Stealth (+2), Treatment 1 (+2), Vehicles 6 (+9)

ADVANTAGES: Attractive (1), Equipment (1), Leadership, Power Attack, Ranged Attack (3), Teamwork

POWERS:
Invulnerability: Protection 2, Immunity 5 (All Environmental Conditions); 7 pts
Energy Absorption: Impervious Toughness 10 (Flaw: Limited to Energy), Regeneration 5 (1/every other round; Flaw: Fades); 13 pts
Flight: Flight 7 (250 mph); 14 pts
Photonic Energy Control: 24 pt Array, 27 pts
Photonic Blasts: Ranged Damage 12; 24 pts
Kree Strength: Enhanced Strength 10 (50 Tons); 1 pt
Photonic Burst: Burst Area Damage 10 (Extra: Area Burst [30 ft radius]); 1 pt
Photonic Dazzle: Burst Area Affliction 10 (Resisted/Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Visually Impaired, 2nd: Visually Disabled, 3rd: Visually Unaware, Extra: Area Burst [30 ft], Flaw: Limited to one sense [Visual]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(5ep)
Avengers Communicard: Senses 2 (Communication Link [Radio, Avengers Members), GPS, Feature 1 (Watchtower/Avengers Mansion Access), Benefit 1 (Avengers Status); 5ep

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +5
Unarmed +9 [Unarmed +11]
Ranged Attack +6
Photon Blast +8 [Photon Blast +12]
Special Attack [Photon Burst +10, Area Burst; Photonic Dazzle Affliction +10, Area Burst]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +6 [DC16] Parry +8 [DC18]
Toughness +12, Fortitude +12, Will +8

COMPLICATIONS:
Patriotism: As a military brat, she has always had a strong sense of patriotism
Relationships: She is great friends with Jessica Jones-Cage and Spider Woman, Jessica Drew
Thrills: Carol has always been a thrill seeker

Abilities 50 + Skills 16 (32 ranks) + Advantages 7 + Powers 61 + Defenses 16 = 150 / 150

Comments: Carol Danvers as a PC, with her shiny new Captain Marvel duds, even. I haven’t had a chance to pick up the book, but she’s had pretty strong solo books for a long time, so I probably will.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:04 pm

Our last PC import gets us back into our Kirkman-verse run. Check out this new item for Aisle 6!

Why a show based on this guy hasn't been picked up by a network is beyond me.

INVINCIBLE PC
PL: 10 (150 pp) - OPL: 10 ; DPL: 10

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 13, STAMINA 14, AGILITY 1, DEXTERITY 1, FIGHTING 6, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 1, PRESENCE 1

SKILLS: Acrobatics 4 (+5), Athletics (+13), Deception 4 (+5), Insight (+1), Intimidation (+1), Perception 6 (+7), Persuasion 4 (+5), Stealth (+1), Technology 2 (+4)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Close Attack (1), Equipment (1), Improved Initiative (1), Interpose, Ranged Attack (3), Taunt, Ultimate Effort (1) (Ultimate Toughness Save)

POWERS:
Viltrumite Physiology: Feature 1 (Longevity); 1 pt
Invincibility: Immunity 6 (Environmental Cold, Environment Heat, Vacuum, Pressure, Radiation, Suffocation [Limited]), Impervious 8 (15 ranks); 20 pts
Flight and Super-Speed: Array, 20 pt array; 21 pts
Flying: Flight 10 (2000 mph); 20 pts, Super-Speed: Speed 10, Quickness 10; 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(5ep)
Commlink: Feature 1, Miniscule; 1ep
Rebreather: Immunity 2 (Flaw: Limited -20 Rounds of Oxygen), Tiny; 1ep
Flash Goggles: +5 Visual Dazzle Resistance, Tiny; 1ep

OFFENSE:
Initiative +5
Close Attack +7 [Unarmed +13]
Ranged Attack +4

DEFENSES:
Dodge +6 [DC16] Parry +6 [DC16]
Toughness +14 (+8 Impervious, Ultimate Effort), Fortitude +14, Will +6

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Battle Beast, Angstrom Levy, Titan, Machine Head, Omni-Man (sorta), several others
Identity: He tries to keep his identity as Mark Grayson secret
Relationships: Atom Eve, his mother, Rex Splode
Responsibility: To protect the world and try to live down the betrayal of his father, Omni-Man

Abilities 78 + Skills 10 (20 ranks) + Advantages 10 + Powers 42 + Defenses 10 = 150 / 150

Comments: Here is my playable Invincible, who fit rather easily into the PL10/150 pt structure with my "less experienced" take on him. Paragons and powerhouses are cheap in 3E, which I dig, which I guess is a decent tradeoff for pricier skill monkeys.

Now back to the new Kirkman-verse items!
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:19 pm

Our Kirkman-verse run gets back on track with this new item for Aisle 6!

Aw...isn't she the cutest little heavily armed thing you've ever seen?

JAPANDROID
PL: 10 (205 pts) - OPL: 10 ; DPL: 10

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 6, STAMINA --, AGILITY 4, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 6, INTELLECT 8, AWARENESS 4, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Acrobatics (+4), Athletics (+6), Deception (+0), Expertise [Science] 10 (+18), Insight 4 (+8), Intimidation (+0/-2), Investigation 5 (+13), Perception 8 (+12), Persuasion (+0), Sleight of Hand (+4), Stealth (+4/+8), Technology 12 (+20), Treatment 3 (+11), Vehicles (+4)

ADVANTAGES: Beginner's Luck, Benefit (1) (Cipher), Close Attack (5), Eidetic Memory, Fearless, Jack-of-all-Trades, Ranged Attack (7), Teamwork

POWERS:
Child Size: Shrinking 4 (-1 Str, +2 Dodge/Parry, +4 Stealth, -2 Intimidation, Speed -1, -1 Mass; Extra: Innate, Permanent); 9 pts
Android Physique: Immunity 30 (Fortitude Effects), Protection 10, Impervious 4; 48 pts
Sensor Array: Variable 1 (5 pts traits; Flaw: Limited to sensory powers/traits); 6 pts
Interface: Comprehend 2 (Speak, Understand Machines); 4 pts
Technomorphing: Variable 4 (20 pts traits; Tech Powers, Extra: Move Action); 32 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +4
Close Attack +11 [Unarmed +6; Arm Blade Strike (Variable Example) +9]
Ranged Attack +11 [Arm Gun (Variable Example) +9; Arm Machine Guns (Variable Example) +6, Multiattack]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +10 [DC20] Parry +10 [DC20]
Toughness +10 (+4 Impervious), Fortitude Immune, Will +9

COMPLICATIONS:
Motivation: Protecting the world as a member of the Guardians of the Globe
Vulnerable: Her android body is vulnerable to magnetic effects and EMPs

Abilities 56 + Skills 21 (42 ranks) + Advantages 18 + Powers 99 + Defenses 11 = 205 / 205

Comments: Japandroid was a short time member of the GOG, the representative from, New Zealand.

It was Japan, of course and she sacrificed herself to take out an alien body possessing thing before it could get ahold of someone like Invincible or someone like that. There was nothing given about her background, or her total powerset so a lot of this is guesswork. Chances are she’ll get rebuilt though, so maybe we’ll see more of her later on in Invincible Universe.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:54 pm

Another new item in our Guardians of the Globe Line is hitting the Aisle 6 shelves!

She...looks a little different than when I first saw her...I wonder what it is?

Oh yeah...her hair is darker.

KNOCKOUT
PL: 9 (98 pts) - OPL: 9 ; DPL: 9

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2, STAMINA 2, AGILITY 3, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 9, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 1

SKILLS: Acrobatics 2 (+5), Athletics 4 (+6), Deception 3 (+4), Expertise [Boxing] 5 (+6), Insight 4 (+6), Intimidation (+1), Perception 4 (+6), Persuasion 4 (+5), Stealth 3 (+6), Technology 1 (+2), Vehicles 2 (+4)

ADVANTAGES: Accurate Attack, Close Attack (2), Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (2), Improved Critical (1), Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative (1), Power Attack, Redirect, Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Mystic Boxing Gloves: 12 pts Traits, Removable (-2 pts); 10 pts
Knockout Punches: Bludgeoning Strength-based Damage 5, Enhanced Advantages 2 (Improved Smash, Weapon Break); 7 pts
Protection: Protection 5; 5 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +7
Close Attack +11 [Unarmed +2; Knockout Punches +7. Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +2

DEFENSES:
Dodge +9 [DC19] Parry +9 [DC19]
Toughness +9, Fortitude +7, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Motivation: Doing good mostly, but sometimes she's just looking for a good fight
Relationships: She is in a relationship with Kid Thor

Abilities 44 + Skills 16 (32 ranks) + Advantages 12 + Powers 10 + Defenses 16 = 98 / 98

Comments: Knockout was in Capes Inc., the corporate superhero team in the Image-verse. She has some magic boxing gloves that grant her powerful punching and some protection. Her initial hook was that she was flat-chested, but wore big ol’ prosthetic breasts to get extra attention and throw her male opponents off. But now in the GOG she’s her natural self and as much of a boob guy as I am, and I am REALLY a boob guy, I like her better au naturale.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:26 pm

Our Guardians of the Globe run continues with this new item for Aisle 6!

Granted, this is a Kid Thor post, but you gotta love the fine example of jobbing that Elephant does here!

KID THOR
PL: 10 (142 pts) - OPL: 10 ; DPL: 10

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2, STAMINA 3, AGILITY 3, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Athletics 5 (+7), Deception (+2), Insight 5 (+7), Intimidation (+2), Perception 5 (+7), Persuasion 5 (+7), Stealth 2 (+5), Vehicles 2 (+4)

ADVANTAGES: Defensive Roll (3), Equipment (1), Improved Disarm, Power Attack, Teamwork

POWERS:
[Magic Hammer: 67 pts Traits, Removable (-13 pts), Extra: Restricted 2 (Kid Thor bloodline only); 56 pts
Hammer Blocking: Enhanced Dodge 2 (Flaw: Sustained), Enhanced Parry 2 (Flaw: Sustained); 4 pts
Immortality: Immortality 20 (1 round); 40 pts
Hammer Time!: 20 pt Array; 24 pts
Groundstrike: Burst Area Force Damage 10 (Extras: Burst Area 2 [60 ft], Flaws: Limited [Kid Thor must be on the ground, targets must be on the ground]); 20 pts
Shockwave: Burst Area Affliction 10 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed and Vulnerable, 2nd: Stunned and Prone, Extra: Area Burst [30 ft radius], Extra Condition, Flaw: Limited to two degrees, Limited [Kid Thor must be on the ground, targets must be on the ground]); 1 pt
Hammer Strike: Bludgeoning Strength-based Damage 10, Enhanced Advantages 3 (Improved Critical, Improved Smash, Weapon Break); 1 pt
Hammer Deflection: Deflect 10 (Extra: Accurate 4); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(5 pts)
Leather Jacket/Costume: Protection 1; 1 pt

OFFENSE:
Initiative +3
Close Attack +8 [Unarmed +2; Hammer Bash +12, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +2
Hammer Deflect +10
Special Attack [Groundstrike +10, Area Burst; Shockwave Affliction +10, Area Burst]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +11 (+13 with Hammer) [DC21/23] Parry +11 (+13 with Hammer) [DC21/23]
Toughness +7 (+4 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +7, Will +8

COMPLICATIONS:
Dead Man Walking: Kid Thor will revert to a rotting corpse if his hammer is removed from him at any time
Motivation: Being the best hero he can be and carrying on the family's heroic legacy
Relationships: He is in a relationship with Knockout

Abilities 46 + Skills 12 (24 ranks) + Advantages 7 + Powers 56 + Defenses 21 = 142 / 142

Comments: Kid Thor was one of the leads in the Capes Inc. book, also written by Kirkman back in the day. He’s a fairly normal kid that just happens to have a seriously powerful magic hammer that has been passed down from generation to generation of his family (although I haven’t been able to locate his real name, I guess I need to find the original series). He and hig girlfriend Knockout got recruited to be part of the new Guardians and they’ve been fairly minor characters in the book so far, until Kid Thor bit the dust fighting Set’s brother Thoth.

However, when Knockout put his hammer on his corpse, he came back to life. The kicker is that whenever he lets go of the hammer, he dies again, so Robot has made some gloves that keep him in contact with the hammer all the time, but they could still be taken off so he gets the Removable flaw.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:34 pm

We've got another new item hitting the Aisle 6 shelves!

Life would be so much cooler if half the dads in the suburbs could do that.

DONALD FERGUSON
PL: 9 (172 pts) - OPL: 9 ; DPL: 9

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 8, STAMINA --, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 6, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 1

SKILLS: Athletics 3 (+11), Close Combat [Unarmed] 4 (+10), Deception (+1), Expertise [Government] 6 (+8), Insight (+3), Intimidation (+1), Investigation 5 (+7), Perception 6 (+9), Persuasion 6 (+7), Stealth 3 (+5), Technology 3 (+5)

ADVANTAGES: Benefit (2) (Government Clearance), Diehard, Teamwork, Ranged Attack (3)

POWERS:
Cyborg Physique: Immunity 31 (Fortitude Effects, Aging), Protection 10, Impervious 5; 46 pts
Sensor Array: Variable 1 (5 pts traits, Flaw: Limited to sense powers); 5 pts
Foot Jets: Flight 6 (125 mph); 12 pts
Targeting Systems: Enhanced Advantages 7 (Accurate Attack, Improved Aim, Precise Attack [Ranged, Cover], Ranged Attack 4); 7 pts
Weapons Systems: 19 pt Array; 23 pts
Chest Rockets: Ballistic Ranged Damage 8 (Extra: Homing 2, Linked [Senses]), Senses 1 (Infravision); 19 pts
Blaster: Ballistic Ranged Damage 8; 1 pts
Autoblasters: Ballistic Ranged Damage 6 (Extra: Multiattack); 1 pts
Micro Missiles: Ballistic Ranged Burst Area Damage 6 (Extra: Burst Area [30 ft radius]); 1 pts
Capture Weapon: Ranged Affliction 8 (Resisted by Fortitude, 1st: Impaired, 2nd: Disabled, 3rd: Incapacitated); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +6
Unarmed +10 [Unarmed +8]
Ranged Attack +6 (+10 Targeting Systems) [Blaster +8; Capture Weapon Affliction +8; Autoblasters +6, Multiattack; Chest Rockets +8; Micro Missiles +6, Area Burst]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +8 [DC18] Parry +8 [DC18]
Toughness +10 (+5 Impervious), Fortitude Immune, Will +9

COMPLICATIONS:
Man or Machine: Donald sometimes has trouble coping with the loss of his humanity
Relationships: He loves his wife and son and he is best friends with Brit
Responsibility: To Cecil Stedman and the government, in that order
Vulnerable: His cybernetic body is vulnerable to magnetic effects

Abilities 40 + Skills 18 (36 ranks) + Advantages 7 + Powers 93 + Defenses 14 = 172 / 172

Comments: Donald has been a supporting character of Brit and the GOG for a good while. He’s kind of the Agent Coulson of the Image-verse, being Cecil’s number 2. He's also a cyborg, which at first, even he didn't realize. His body was killed in action, but Cecil saved his mind and had it transferred into a cyborg body that looked his old one. He started growing distant from his wife but once the truth came out, with Brit's support, he was able to save his marriage and live a close to normal life. Except for the whole being a cyborg secret government agent and all.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:28 am

As Kreuz recommended, we've saved this item as a BEST FOR LAST SPECIAL on Aisle 6!

Not Good Tiger...BEST Tiger. - Best Tiger

BEST TIGER
PL: 11 (263 pts) - OPL: 11 ; DPL: 11

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 3, STAMINA 4, AGILITY 6, DEXTERITY 7, FIGHTING 12, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 7, PRESENCE 1

SKILLS: Acrobatics 10 (+16) [Agile Feint], Athletics 12 (+15) [Agile Feint], Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+17), Deception 9 (+10), Expertise [Streetwise] 11 (+13), Expertise [Tactics] 13 (+15), Insight 13 (+20) [Assessment, Combat Clarity], Intimidation 6 (+7), Investigation 13 (+15) [Well-Informed], Perception 14 (+21) [Skill Mastery, Ultimate Effort], Persuasion (+1), Ranged Combat [Guns] 2 (+16) [Skill Mastery], Sleight of Hand 6 (+13), Stealth 11 (+17) [Hide in Plain Sight], Technology 6 (+8), Treatment (+2), Vehicles 6 (+13)

ADVANTAGES: Accurate Attack, Agile Feint, Assessment, Beginner's Luck, Benefit (2) (Ambidexterity, Cipher), Close Attack (3), Combat Clarity* (1), Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (3), Equipment (4), Evasion (1), Fearless, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Aim, Improved Critical (6) (Guns 4, Unarmed 2), Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative (2), Improved Trip, Jack-of-all-Trades, Languages (2) (English, Cantonese, 3 others, Base: Mandarin), Luck (Instant Counter) (1), Move-by Action, Precise Attack (4) (Close, Cover; Close, Concealment; Ranged, Cover; Ranged, Concealment), Prone Fighting, Quick Draw, Ranged Attack (7), Redirect, Skill Mastery (2) (Perception, Ranged Combat [Guns]), Takedown (2), Tracking, Ultimate Effort (1) (Perception), Uncanny Dodge, Well-Informed

POWERS:
Best Senses: Senses 16 (Normal Vision [Extended], Normal Hearing [Accurate, Extended, Counters Concealment, Ranged, Tracking], Scent [Accurate, Acute, Extended, Ranged], Touch [Acute]); 16 pts
Gun Fu: 21 pts Traits, Easily Removable (-8 pts); 13 pts
Rapid Fire Shots: Ranged Multiattack Ballistic Damage 6 (Extra: Extended Range [50/100/200]); 19 pts
Ricochet Shot: Ranged Ballistic Damage 6 (Extra: Extended Range [50/100/200], Ricochet 6); 1 pt
Penetrating Shot: Ranged Ballistic Damage 6 (Extra: Extended Range [50/100/200], Penetrating 6); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(20 pts)
Twin Heavy Pistols: Ranged Ballistic Damage 4, Split; 17 pts
Knife: Piercing Strength-Based Damage 1, Dangerous; 2 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +14
Close Attack +15 [Knife +4, Critical 19-20]
Unarmed +17 [Unarmed +3]
Ranged Attack +14
Guns +16 [Ricochet/Penetrating Shot +6, Critical 16-20; Rapid Fire Shots +6, Critical 16-20, Multiattack]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +15 [DC25] Parry +15 [DC25]
Toughness +7 (+4 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +9, Will +13

COMPLICATIONS:
Disability: It's self-imposed, but to make things more challenging for himself, he wears a blindfold all the time, even though he can actually see
Motivation: Protecting his homeland and proving to everyone that he is the BEST Tiger
Power Loss: Best Tiger loses his Gun Fu without guns to use or if he should run out of ammo

Abilities 84 + Skills 67 (134 ranks) + Advantages 60 + Powers 29 + Defenses 23 = 263 / 263

Comments: Wrapping up the Guardians of the Globe run is Best Tiger. He is another new creation for Guarding the Globe and he is one of the best, and definitely the most bad ass. He’s a street level hero from China that is so freakin’ good, he wears his blindfold all the time just to give himself a challenge. And even with it, he’s proven to be the most dangerous member of the team, kind of a Chinese Batman mixed with John Preston from Equilibrium.

He’s been shown to take out a group of thugs with one bullet, bounce a shot off 4-5 walls and even use a shot to lobotomize a criminal be ricocheting the shot off the ground and up through his nose. Now THAT’S a Precise Attack!

In the latest issue of Invincible Universe, which replaced the Guardians book, he is shown executing a plan on how to take out every member of the Guardians of the Globe and he does it in wicked style, even taking out the big guns like Invincible II (Bulletproof), Black Samson and Monster Girl without that much effort. And he beat El Chupacabra in hand to hand combat after his guns were gone. Pretty bad ass overall and look forward to seeing more of him.

Secret Origins/The Story so Far: Little to nothing is known about the history of the man who calls himself, Best Tiger. He first came to the attention of the Guardians of the Globe when they embarked on a multi-national recruiting drive in the hopes of creating a truly multi-national team.

The hero Bulletproof was tasked with extending an invitation to the enigmatic gunman. It didn’t take Bulletproof long to find the Guardian’s newest recruit, when he arrived in Hong Kong Best Tiger was in the middle of decimating a large group of triad warriors. As Bulletproof approached the pitched battle, he watched as the seemingly blind gunman disabled a dozen men with a single gunshot; the bullet that he had fired reflected off of several different surfaces and pierced each member of the triad in a non-lethal (yet extremely painful) portion of their body.

Best Tiger accepted the Guardian’s invitation, and has proven to be a valuable member since. At this point though, he has done little to nothing to reveal the origins of his gifts or even his true identity.

Characterization: Best Tiger has little to no discernible personality traits. He is an intense individual that is completely focused on hunting down criminals and eradicating crime. He is always working and, in his own words, hunting. Even when he seems to be enjoying some downtime, in reality he is running through the variables and searching for his prey
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:51 pm

Now that we've finished the Guardians of the Globe, we can move on to some new additions for our Villains Line! Check this new item for Aisle 6!

Well done. A masterpiece of devastation and death. - Set

SET
PL: 18 (488 pts) - OPL: 18 ; DPL: 15

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 16, STAMINA 12, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 10, INTELLECT 9, AWARENESS 7, PRESENCE 6

SKILLS: Acrobatics 3 (+5), Athletics 6 (+22), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+12), Deception 9 (+15), Expertise [Criminal] 6 (+15), Expertise [History] 6 (+15), Expertise [Tactics] 8 (+15), Insight 8 (+15) [Assessment], Intimidation 9 (+15) [Startle], Investigation 9 (+18) [Well-Informed], Perception 6 (+13), Persuasion 10 (+16) [Connected], Stealth (+2), Technology 6 (+15)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Assessment, Benefit (8) (Status, Wealth, Resources 8 – Leader of the Order), Connected, Diehard, Equipment (1), Languages (3) (English, Spanish, Japanese, 7 others, Base: Sumerian), Leadership, Luck (Edit Scene) (1), Ranged Attack (7), Rousing Speech*, Startle, Well-Informed

POWERS:
Invulnerability: Protection 4, Impervious 8, Regeneration 3 (1/every 3 rounds); 23 pts
Immortality: Immunity 11 (Aging, Life Support); 11 pts
Godspeed: Speed 3 (16 mph/250 fpr), Leaping 9 (1800 ft); 12 pts
Power of Set: 216 pt Array; 217 pts
Immobilizing Gaze: Burst Area Affliction 18 (Resisted/Overcome by Will; 1st: Dazed and Hindered, 2nd: Defenseless and Immobile, 3rd: Paralyzed, Extra: Burst Area 7 [1000 ft radius], Continuous, Extra Condition, Flaw: Permanent); 216 pts
Sleep Gaze: Burst Area Cumulative Affliction 18 (Resisted/Overcome by Will; 1st: Fatigued, 2nd: Exhausted; 3rd: Asleep, Extra: Burst Area 7 [1000 ft radius]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(5 pts)
Set Mask: Feature 1 (Removal activates Immobilizing Gaze); 1 pt

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +10
Unarmed +12 [Unarmed +16]
Ranged Attack +10
Special Attack [Immobilizing Gaze +18, Burst Area; Sleep Affliction +18, Burst Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +12 [DC22] Parry +12 [DC22]
Toughness +16 (+8 Impervious), Fortitude +15, Will +15

COMPLICATIONS:
Daddy Issues: Set has vowed to accomplish his goal of world domination to honor his father.
Obsession: Ruling the world, no matter how long it takes.
Power Loss: Set has a self-imposed power loss. He refuses to use his gaze powers to achieve his goals. They only come into play if he is unmasked.
Power Loss: His gaze powers doesn't work on constructs/androids, etc.
Responsibility: To run The Order.
Rivalry: His brother, Thoth.

Abilities 130 + Skills 44 (88 ranks) + Advantages 28 + Powers 263 + Defenses 23 = 488 / 488

Build Comments: Set is a pretty decent master villain created by Phil Hester for his new Guardians of the Globe series. He’s one of those immortal villain-types that gathers a ton of supervillains under his command to further his secret world domination goal. He runs The Order, an homage to the Secret Society of Supervillains, that is the nemesis of the Guardians, themselves an homage to the Justice League, of course.

He’s brilliant, has tons of resources, can brawl with any major league powerhouse/paragons, and top of that, he has a wicked power of being able to immobilize anyone in about a 500 ft radius of him with no effort. He took out the entire group of Guardians and The Order in their big throwdown with one shot. Well, except Japandroid, because his powers apparently don’t work on non-humanoids.

The trick about him is that he wants to achieve his goal of world domination without his powers. The mask he wears neutralizes it, but instead of coming up with some big mechanic for that, I just made it a piece of Equipment and let the Power Loss handle it. I could go another way, but that was easiest at the moment and I was sleepy…

Secret Origins: The true origins of Set, the leader of The Order is shrouded in mystery. His goals and motivation for worldwide destruction stem from his his unseen father. He has been secretly forming the Order for many, many years as a way to wreak destruction across the world in order to prepare it for his father’s reign of power. Set is forbidden to use his full spectrum of powersso he has been forced to wear his helmet at all times because his very gaze can immobilize any being for up to two hours.

The Story so Far: Set has spent decades constructing, and at times rebuilding the Order and formulating his plans that would lead to worldwide destruction. Set finally brought the Order together and began what seemed like random attacks by villains but his plan culminated in an organized attack that left Paris utterly destroyed. Brit ended the devastation by unmasking Set during the height of their battle. Set rendered every hero and villain frozen in place while Japandroid confronted Set which resulted in her temporary destruction. Set then snapped his fingers and left the two armies of heroes and villains asleep amongst the ruins of Paris while he wandered away in shame. Though the "rules were broken" Set accepted his punishment from his father, which left him with nothing but his vow to start anew. Set vowed to succeed in his goal no matter how many centuries it takes.

Characterization: He is ruthless and methodical and has seemingly endless resources. He seems to be immortal or have a very long life span. He is a tactical genius whose plans are fleshed out down to the most meticulous of details.

Friends and Foes: His goals and motivations are his own and he doesn’t have peers, just pawns. He does has a rivalry with his brother, Horus, whose power may actually exceed his own.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:09 pm

Our new addition to our Villains Line

Granted, she'd kill me in a minute, but still...I probably wouldn't fight the possession thingy...

EMBRACE
PL: 11 (182 pts) - OPL: 11 ; DPL: 11

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 0, STAMINA 1, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 5, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 3

SKILLS: Deception 12 (+15/+17) [Attractive, Durable Lie, Taunt] Expertise [Criminal] 5 (+7), Insight 8 (+11), Intimidation (+3), Investigation 5 (+7), Perception 5 (+8), Persuasion 9 (+12/+14) [Attractive], Stealth 7 (+9), Technology 3 (+5)

ADVANTAGES: Attractive (1), Defensive Roll (2), Durable Lie*, Improved Initiative (1), Ranged Attack (3), Set-Up (1), Taunt

POWERS:
Possession: Perception Ranged Cumulative Affliction 11 (Resisted/Overcome by Will; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Compelled, 3rd: Controlled, Extra: Subtle, Merge with Subject); 56 pts
Ghostly Form: Insubstantial 4, Flight 5 (60 mph/900 fpr); 30 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +6
Close Attack +5 [Unarmed +0]
Ranged Attack +5

DEFENSES:
Dodge +9 [DC19] Parry +9 [DC19]
Toughness +3 (+1 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +6, Will +10

COMPLICATIONS:
Horny: She is a VERY amorous person and loves to use other people's bodies to fulfill her desires
Responsibility: To Set and The Order

Abilities 36 + Skills 27 (54 ranks) + Advantages 10 + Powers 86 + Defenses 23 = 182 / 182

Build Comments: Embrace is a queen of infiltration for The Order. She was secretly possessing Outrun from time to time to learn the GOG’s secrets until Best Tiger figured it out. She also was using Outrun’s body to have relations with half the team, making Outrun furious and a lot of guys confused. But they were pretty happy until that, though...

Secret Origins: Nothing is known of her past other than she has worked for Set for a good while.

The Story so Far: Embrace had been secretly possessing the superheroine Outrun off and on for a few months to gather intelligence on the Guardians of the Globe. She succeeded in that and also in ruining Outrun’s reputation as she used her body to have sex with several members of the team, including Bulletproof, El Chupcabra and Kaboomerang.

Characterization: Embrace is an effective operative, but jeapordized her mission by indulging her vices of smoking and promiscuity.

Friends and Foes: She is loyal to Seth and The Order.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:18 pm

We've got a J-Mart Favorite item for our Villains Line that's hitting the Aisle 6 shelves!

I don't think there's much left to say. A giant octopus man leading squid headed thugs and speaking broken English? Pure win.

OCTOBOSS
PL: 12 (156 pts) - OPL: 12 ; DPL: 12

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 14, STAMINA 12, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 0, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE -1

SKILLS: Athletics 5 (+19), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+10), Deception (-1), Expertise [Tactics] 7 (+7), Insight (+2), Intimidation 12 (+11/+12), Perception 3 (+5), Persuasion (-1), Stealth (+2/+0), Vehicles 3 (+5)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Benefit (Ambidexterity), Chokehold, Diehard, Fast Grab, Improved Grab, Improved Hold , Languages (1) (English [kinda], 1 other, Base: Nature Tongue), Power Attack, Ranged Attack (5)

POWERS:
Octoboss Size: Growth 2 (+2 Str, +2 Sta, -1 Dodge/Parry, -2 Stealth, +1 Intimidation, Speed +0, +2 Mass; Extra: Innate, Permanent); 5 pts
Thick Hide: Protection 3, Impervious 6; 15 pts
Octo Physiology: Immunity 4 (Cold, Suffocation [Drowning], Pressure, Vacuum), Movement 1 (Environmental Adaptation [Aquatic]), Senses 2 (Darkvision), Swimming 6 (30 mph/500 fpr), Regeneration 3 (1/every 3 rounds); 17 pts
Octoarms: Extra Limbs 4 (4 Tentacles), Enhanced Advantages 5 (Benefit [Ambidexterity], Chokehold, Fast Grab, Improved Grab, Improved Hold); 9 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +8
Unarmed +10 [Unarmed +14]
Ranged Attack +7

DEFENSES:
Dodge +7 [DC17] Parry +8 [DC18]
Toughness +15 (+6 Impervious), Fortitude +14, Will +8

COMPLICATIONS:
Motivation: Getting back to his home planet.
Not from this Earth: Octoboss sometimes has difficulty adjusting to life on Earth, especially the English language which he speaks poorly.
Epic Pride: Octoboss is steadfast in his plans and will not abandon them in the face of potential defeat. His pride is one of the reasons he continues to speak English BADLY because he is determined to master it.

Abilities 70 + Skills 16 (32 ranks) + Advantages 9 + Powers 46 + Defenses 15 = 156 / 156

Build Comments: Octoboss has become one my favorite villains. Kirkman and Phil Hester have made his inability to speak English properly great humor in contrast to his menacing look and actual competence in battle.

His whole thing is that he is trying to gather enough resources for he and Squidmen (just use Thugs with the standard Aquatic template from the Power Profiles) to return to their home planet. He continues to lose to Invincible and the GOG, but has been recruited into The Order.

Secret Origins: Octoboss was originally a criminal from another world who was exiled along with the Squidmen into deep space. Octoboss took control of the Squidmen and their ship crashed on Earth.

The Story so Far: For several years now, the octopoid villian known as Octoboss and his Squidman minions have stolen or attempted to steal radioactive material. Octoboss and his Squidmen first appeared years ago at the VK-50 Nuclear Facility in the Soviet Union, where he critically destabilized the reactor while attempting to steal some plutonium. The Soviet hero Red Star captured Octoboss and contained the radiation from the meltdown with his energy absorption powers. The Squidmen escaped and, within weeks, they rescued Octoboss from a Russian lab.

Octoboss and his minions have repeatedly clashed with the heroes of Earth always over the attempted theft of plutonium in some form. Usually, their plans are foiled, but the mysterious villians have had the occasional victory. Recently, Octoboss and his Squidmen battled the young heroes Rex Splode and Invincible at the Six Mile Island nuclear reactor. The villians were defeated once again, but escaped federal custody days later by teleporting away. Eventually, Octoboss and his Squidmen sought to take control of Atlantis while Aquaman, Namor and other leaders were away, and eventually build their own empire and then return to their homeworld finally and take it over. They were swiftly defeated by Aquaman with assistance from the Justice League, but on their way to prison, Multi-Paul of the Order freed him and his men and they were drafted into the Order.

Characterization: Him Octoboss will rule people good when he gets the want he things.

Friends and Foes: He has a large number of Squidmen at his disposal and he’s generally run afoul of Aquaman, Namor, Invincible and a number of superhero teams. Him get them all.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

danelsan
Daredevil
Daredevil

Re: J-Mart: Donald, Best Tiger, Set, Embrace, Octoboss

Post by danelsan » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:02 pm

YES! I was waiting for Octoboss! The Invincible universe has some of the best hero and villain names to ever grace the pages of a comic book :D
My DeviantArt page
Batgirl avatar by ArtNerdEm

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:23 am

The Villains Line keeps growing with this new item for Aisle 6!

Let the debate about the best villain name in the Kirkman-verse commence!

THE WALKING DREAD
PL: 11 (139 pts) - OPL: 11 ; DPL: 11

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 14, STAMINA 13, AGILITY 0, DEXTERITY 1, FIGHTING 5, INTELLECT -1, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE -1

SKILLS: Athletics 4 (+18), Close Combat [Unarmed] 3 (+8), Deception (-1), Insight (+2), Intimidation 12 (+11/+13), Perception 1 (+3), Persuasion (-1), Ranged Combat [Throwing] 4 (+5), Stealth (+0/-4)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Chokehold, Diehard, Improved Grab, Power Attack

POWERS:
Huge Thing: Growth 4 (+4 Str, +4 Sta, -2 Dodge/Parry, -4 Stealth, +2 Intimidation, Speed +0, +4 Mass, Reach [5 ft]; Extra: Innate, Permanent); 9 pts
Dread Physique: Protection 3, Impervious 7, Immunity 9 (All Environmental Conditions, Suffocation [Need to breathe], Pressure, Vacuum); 26 pts
Electrical Absorption: Healing 10 (Flaw: Fades, Limited to ranks of electricity effect absorbed, Self-only); 3 pts
Alternate Array of Strength: 2 pts
Groundstrike: Burst Area Force Damage 11 (Extras: Burst Area 2 [60 ft radius], Flaws: Distracting, Limited [Walking Dread must be on the ground, targets must be on the ground]); 1 pt
Shockwave: Burst Area Affliction 11 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed and Vulnerable, 2nd: Stunned and Prone, Extra: Burst Area [30 ft radius], Extra Condition, Flaw: Limited to two degrees, Limited [Walking Dread must be on the ground, targets must be on the ground]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +0
Close Attack +5
Unarmed +8 [Unarmed +14]
Ranged Attack +1
Throwing +5
Special Attack [Shockwave +11, Burst Area; Groundstrike +11, Burst Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +4 [DC14] Parry +6 [DC16]
Toughness +16 (+7 Impervious), Fortitude +15, Will +5

COMPLICATIONS:
Responsibility: To The Order.
Vulnerable: The Walking Dread can be vulnerable, disabled or even incapacitated if he consumes too much electricity at once.
Weakness: The Walking Dread must consume large amounts of electricity to keep his strength and stamina at normal levels.

Abilities 50 + Skills 12 (24 ranks) + Advantages 5 + Powers 58 + Defenses 14 = 139 / 139

Build Comments: One of Kirkman’s best villain names, The Walking Dread. Haven’t seen a lot of him, but I loved the name so I had to whip him up. He got beaten by Bulletproof/Invincible after overloading on electricty, but until then, it was pretty one-sided. I may take him up to PL12 later.

So...Walking Dread? Multi-Paul? Octoboss? Tough call on that best villain name, but Walking Dread might be the best simply for now because of the popularity of Kirkman's hottest property, The Walking Dead, but Multi-Paul? Great wordplay. And Octoboss is solid, too. It's like picking your favorite child...

Secret Origins: The true origin of the Walking Dread is as of yet unknown. He appears to be a reanimated corpse that must absorb electricity to power its massive strength and invulnerability. However, the absorbing is also his greatest weakness as absorbing too much energy can slow him down and even cause him to burn out during strenuous activity.

The Story so Far: The Walking Dread is part of The Order and worked with them to destroy Paris, France. However, the Walking Dread was rendered immobile when the Order's leader, Set, wound up getting his mask removed by Brit, which knocked everyone out. The Walking Dread slipped out in the process and later showed up trying to rebuild his strength by attacking a power station. He was defeated by Bulletproof, currently posing as Invincible, after the creature overloaded itself on electricity.

Characterization: The Walking Dread is a hulking beast that craves electricity and destruction.

Friends and Foes: He is part of The Order.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

danelsan
Daredevil
Daredevil

Re: J-Mart: Best Tiger, Set, Embrace, Octoboss, Walking Drea

Post by danelsan » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:24 pm

Personally, I feel Multi-Paul is a bit below the other two. This might be because of my non-native pronunciation of it making the wordplay less effective, though. Now, His sister, that one has a perfect 10 codename :D
My DeviantArt page
Batgirl avatar by ArtNerdEm