J-Mart: Preparing for Relocation... :)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:11 pm

Welcome to the J-Mart Team, Lady Dragonfly! Your salary of .00000000000000001 per year will kick in the next pay period. Don't forget to pick up your employee manual before you leave. :wink:

And it was perfect timing as I was preparing to finish off FAMILY NIGHT and dive into our favorite tradition here at J-Mart, LADIES' NIGHT! And we're doing it with a brand new item from our Legacy Line!

Cute and deadly. Reminds me of my niece...

ANA KRAVINOFF
PL: 9 (135 pp) - OPL: 9 ; DPL: 9

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 5, STAMINA 5, AGILITY 6, DEXTERITY 5, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 1, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Acrobatics 4 (+10) [Agile Feint], Athletics 5 (+10), Close Combat [Knives] 2 (+12), Deception 7 (+7), Expertise [Animal Sciences] 5 (+7), Insight (+1), Intimidation 5 (+5), Perception 6 (+7) [Tracking], Ranged Combat [Thrown Blades] 3 (+11), Stealth 4 (+10), Technology 3 (+5)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Animal Empathy, Close Attack (2), Diehard, Equipment (1), Evasion (1), Fast Grab, Improved Critical (1) (Knives), Improved Initiative (1), Languages (2) (English, Swahili, Base: Russian), Move-by Action, Power Attack, Ranged Attack (3), Quick Draw, Takedown (1), Tracking, Uncanny Dodge

POWERS:
Jungle Serum Enhancements: Feature 1 (Longevity), Leaping 1 (15 ft), Speed 4 (32 mph); 6 pts
Enhanced Senses: Senses 4 (Normal Vision [Extended], Normal Hearing [Extended], Scent [Extended, Accurate]); 4 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(5ep)
Leather Costume: Protection 1; 1ep
Knives: Piercing Strength-Based Damage 1, Critical 19-20, Split, Small; 3ep

OFFENSE:
Initiative +10
Close Attack +10 [Unarmed +5]
Knives +12 [Knives +6, Critical 18-20]
Ranged Attack +8
Thrown Blades +11

DEFENSES:
Dodge +12 [DC22] Parry +12 [DC22]
Toughness +6, Fortitude +7, Will +4

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Spider-Man
Obsession: With proving herself worthy of her father's love
Power Loss: It hasn’t been explained where Ana gets her superhuman abilities, but it is believed she takes the same serum as her father and as such, without it, her stats drop to STR 1, STA 1, AGL 2
Relationships: The Kravinoff family

Abilities 64 + Skills 22 (44 ranks) + Advantages 21 + Powers 13 + Defenses 15 = 135 / 135

Comments: During The Grim Hunt arc in Amazing Spider-Man, they introduced Kraven’s daughter, Ana, who, unlike her generally sucky brothers Vladimir and Alyosha, has shown to be quite the fighter and schemer, especially for a 12 year old. She also appears to have inherited the family physical abilities, which allowed her to handle Vermin easily and hang with Spidey on her own for a while. At first I thought the 5 Strength was too much, but she outmuscled Vermin and he's a solid 8 in most versions. And she really rocked at the end of the Grim Hunt arc.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by JoshuaDunlow » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:19 pm

Well i just had to join in on our ladies night, with a 2 for 1 special! And welcome aboard Lady Dragonfly!

"I give new meaning to Heavenly bodies. "

Phaedra (Pl 15/225pp)
Real Name: Sarah Donovan, Origin: Meta Human, Profession: Astronomer for the Goddard Institute (Costumed adventurer), Marital Status: Single (not looking), Place of Birth: Fort Pierce, Florida, Place of Residence: New York City, NY, Family: Jason Donovan (father, 51), Donna Donovan (mother, 50), Greg Donovan (27), Age: 29, Height: 5’8 (6’3 as Phaedra), Weight: 132 (167), Eyes: Green (violet), Hair: Blonde (White)

Abilities [90pp]: Strength 13, Stamina 12, Agility 0, Dexterity 2, Fighting 8, Intellect 4, Awareness 4, Presence 2

Defenses [19pp]: Dodge +8, Fortitude +12, Parry +10, Toughness +15, Will +15

Offenses: Initiative +8/+0, Unarmed +14 (dc28), Cosmic Blast +14 (dc 30), Cosmic String +14 (dc 25)

Skills [18pp]: Acrobatics 5 (+9), Close Combat: Unarmed 4 (+12), Expertise: Astronomy 4 (+8), Perception 4 (+8), Persuasion 6 (+8), Ranged Combat: Cosmic Control 10 (+12), Technology 2 (+6)

Advantages [12pp]: All out Attack, Attractive 2, Benefit 3 (Security clearance, Wealthy 2), Close Combat 2, Power Attack, Range Combat 2

Powers [86pp]:
Hyper Flight: Flight 7 + Movement (Space Travel 1)
- AE: Quickness 7 + Speed 7 + Improved Initiative 2
Impervious: Impervious Toughness 12 + Protect 3
Space Worthy: Immunity 15 (life support, gravity)
Super Senses 5 [Dark Vision (extended), Cosmic Awareness (radius, extended)]
Cosmic Energy Control [30 pt Array, +4 AE’s ]
Base: Cosmic Blast 15 (Blast)
· AE: Cosmic String 10 (Blast , Penetrating)
· AE: Gravity Blanket 15(Move Object [Extras: Area (burst), Selective; Flaws: Range (touch, -1), limited (to and from the ground)])
· AE: Gravitic Beam 15(Move Object [Extra: Perception, Flaws: Limited (Only to or away from her)])
· AE: Enhanced Hyper Flight [Flight 7 + Movement (Space travel) 2]

Complications:
· Identity: Two Forms. Phaedra and Sarah are different people , well at least physically. And Sarah has none of the powers of her Alter Ego.
· Fame: As Phaedra she is an American Icon in my Millennium Verse.
· Secret: Phaedra’s secret identity is , Sarah Donovan.
· Responsibility: Sarah has a responsibility to not only NASA, but the U.S. Government. Since they fund her lifestyle. She works in their Stargazer program.
· Motivation: Doing Good. Sarah loves to do good when ever she can.

Background:
Meet Phaedra aka Sarah Donovan , this is a character idea of mine from way back. A shy antisocial astronomer , who dreamed and peered up at the stars. Seeking something more than a boring humdrum life. The daughter of Naval Recruiter, and Elementary school teacher. She showed an immediate interest in the Night sky.

What Sarah didn’t know was that she was a meta-human, and that day dreaming finally culminated in her ability to travel to the stars. She's become one of the most popular hero's in her time, because of her work with NASA and the Government. She has full security clearance, and an alternate identity to keep her cover a complete secret. It helps that Sarah can change her appearance, when she turns into Phaedra.

Phaedra has the power cosmic, and she can do quite a lot with it. Including manipulating things from a distance. With her powers she has the ability to visit other galaxies given time, and can even use extra effort to visit alternate dimensions & realities. Which she has done by complete accident and sent her on a wild adventure of her own. As a member of the Stargazer project, she works closely with other scientists trying to prove the existance of other planets. Which is where she comes into the picture, sometimes working closely with another Meta Human who goes by the name Stargazer.

Builder’s Notes:
Wow, it took me a while to get things where I wanted them. And a lot of things ended up getting dropped from this build. There were certain aspects of the character which I had wished would have stayed the same. But certain things didn’t exist in the game anymore, so I was left to try and figure out to either replace them with a different mechanic, or just remove it entirely from the build. Since Phaedra is a big leaguer I decided to put her up on the same scales as some of the other DC people. This also makes my first Official DC character conversion, because I wanted to see how she would look in the DCU. I liked how simplified space travel, strength, & morph became, it made things a lot easier. The big thing that changed were the Defense scores, and I had to down grade quite a few things. As you can see Phaedra is more useful in space adventures. As I made up my new 3E thread, I decided to revisit this build. And just made things a lot more simpler. And used the Identity complication instead of creating a Empowered form. And decided to lower a few things here and there, to make her stand out a bit more. Since she was my first build, I’ve learned a lot so far.
Last edited by JoshuaDunlow on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: J-Mart 3E: LADIES' NIGHT! (Kicked off by Lady Dragonfly)

Post by JoshuaDunlow » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:21 pm

"I'm the girl your mother warned you about. "

Lace (PL 9/135pp)
Real Name: Rhonda Black, Origin: Magical Endowment, and Training, Profession: Exotic Dancer/ Minor Pick pocket, Residence: Gotham City, Family: None to speak of, Age: 20, Height: 5’8”, Weight: 140 lbs, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Black

Abilities [28pp]: Strength 0, Stamina 1, Agility 3, Dexterity 3, Fighting 2, Intellect 1, Awareness 2, Presence 2

Defenses [12pp]: Dodge 5, Parry 5, Fortitude 4, Willpower 10, Toughness 10/1

Offensives: Initiative +3, Unarmed +4 (dc 15), Eldritch Bolt +9 (dc 25), Mystic Binding +9 (dc 20 affliction), Nullify +8 (dc 20)

Skills [25pp]: Acrobatics 3 (+6), Close Combat: Magic 4 (+7), Deception 3 (+5), Expertise: Arcane 6 (+7), Expertise: Dancing 5 (+6), Expertise: Streetwise 4 (+5), Perception 4 (+6), Persuasion 4 (+6), Ranged Combat: Magic 6 (+9), Sleight of Hand 7 (+10), Stealth 7 (+10)

Feats [7pp]: Attractive, Close Combat 2, Contacts, Fascinate (Deception), Ritualist, Taunt

Powers [61pp]:
Magical Awareness: Senses (Magical Awareness [radius]) · 2pp
Magical Costume (removable, -6 ) · 24pp
· Glamour: Enhanced Feat (Attractive), Feature: Quick Change 2
· Forcefield: Protection 9 (Impervious, Sustained)
· Poison Resistance: Immunity 1 (Poison)
· Mind Shield: Enhanced Willpower 4
· Mystic Flight: Flight 2
Magical Powers (30pp. array) · 35pp
· BE: Eldritch Bolt: Damage 10 (ranged, alternate save [will], penetrating)
· AE: Mystic Passage: Teleport 7 (Portal, Mass Progression 2)
· AE: Mystic Bindings: Ranged Affliction 10 (hindered and vulnerable, defenseless and immobilized ; Extra Condition, Limited Degree)
· AE: Clairvoyance: Remote Sensing 9 (visual, No Conduit, Subtle 2)
· AE: Seal it with a kiss: Nullify 10 (Broad [Meta Human], Sustained, close ranged)
· AE: Demon Bat Summoning *: Summon 7 (Heroic, Multiple Minions 1)

Complications:
· Motivation: Thrills. Rhonda loves the thrill of using her powers, for good or ill.
· Powerloss. Rhonda cannot cast her spells if she is bound or gagged.
· Addiction: Drugs. Despite Rhonda’s efforts she is still addicted to drugs, and has to do her very best to stay off of it. But you never know when she might relapse.
· Secret: Identity. Like every superhero , Rhonda hides her identity behind a costume & mask.
· Reputation: Vigilante. Rhonda along with all the other members of the Sewer Rats are considered vigilantes.

Background:
Rhonda was Tech-Rat's first recruit, he saved her life from a gang rape. And she was grateful to the man so she joined the group. He has tried to help her curl her drug addiction, but he hasn't had much luck. Its going to take some willpower on her own to kick her habit. She grew up on the streets, and by the age of fourteen she ran away from an abusive foster home. So she hooked up with the wrong crowd, and started turning tricks to survive. She has moved on though, and has upgraded to an exotic dancer and part time thief. Her magical abilities and nullifying powers, make her an interesting choice. And her flirtatious manner, makes her a liability from time to time. In fact she will flirt with the most handsome man/or woman of a hero team (yes she‘s bi). She knows that DJ has a crush on her, and she is more than willing to wrap him around her finger, for her own aims. It’s hard for her to truly trust someone in the process, and its taken her this long to learn to trust and be trusted among her own Team Mates.

Builder’s Notes:
A long time ago, I had whipped up this character for Freedom City. And Kryptons girl, thought this character would make an interesting character for a Gotham City campaign. So here she is. I was able to get her back down to a Power Level 9 , where I thought she fit the best. Over all she makes a very formidable character on her own, however she is mostly support for the rest of the team. Using her magic, to help turn the field of battle to their benefit. Generally her default costume is very similar to that of the Selene, The Black Queen from marvel. Though Lace is just as likely to use any form of lingerie, thigh high boots, and a flowing black cloak. But she makes sure her face is covered by an intricate black lace mask. Her best tactic is to snare her opponents, then make them powerless when she uses her Nullifying Kiss on them.

The Demon Bats: These are still in the works, but the 2E build is here with the stats of the bats.

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:26 pm

LADIES' NIGHT keeps on with this new item.

You will see that the Vilrumite way is the ONLY way, Mark Grayson.

ANISSA
PL: 13 (205 pts) - OPL: 13 ; DPL: 13

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 16, STAMINA 13, AGILITY 3, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 10, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 1

SKILLS: Athletics (+16), Deception (+1), Expertise [Viltrumite Lore] 5 (+6), Insight (+2), Intimidation 9 (+10), Perception 3 (+5), Persuasion (+1), Ranged Combat [Throwing] 5 (+7), Stealth (+3), Technology 4 (+5)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Chokehold, Diehard, Power Attack, Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Super Senses: Senses 1 (Normal Vision [Extended], Normal Hearing [Extended]); 2 pts
Viltrumite Physiology: Immunity 1 (Aging); 1 pts
Invulnerability: Immunity 10 (All Environmental Conditions, Poisons, Suffocation [Need to breathe, Flaw: Limited to ability to hold breath], Starvation/Thirst [Flaw: Limited to approximately 2 weeks], Disease [Flaw: Limited to terrestrial diseases]), Regeneration 2 (1/every 5 rounds, Extra: Persistent), Protection 2, Impervious 8; 30 pts
Super Strength: Enhanced Strength 5 (50,000 Tons, Flaw: Limited to Lifting); 5 pts
Flight and Super Speed: 33 pt Dynamic Array; 35 pts
Flight: Flight 14 (32,000 mph/60 mpr), Movement 2 (Space Travel 2 [Other star systems]) (Extra: Dynamic); 33 pts
Super Speed: Speed 14 (32,000 mph/60 mpr), Quickness 8 (Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +3
Close Attack +10 [Unarmed +16]
Ranged Attack +2
Throwing +7

DEFENSES:
Dodge +11 [DC21] Parry +11 [DC21]
Toughness +15 (+8 Impervious), Fortitude +15, Will +9

COMPLICATIONS:
Power Loss: If her powers are somehow drained, her stats also drop to STR 1, STA 1, FGT 4.
Responsibility: To the Viltrumite empire.
Rivalry: She wants to prove to Invincible that the Viltrumite way is best. And perhaps that she is best for him…
Temper: Viltrumites are known for their towering battle rages.

Abilities 96 + Skills 13 (26 ranks) + Advantages 5 + Powers 73 + Defenses 18 = 205 / 205

Build Comments: Anissa has shown up a couple of times in the Invincible series. The first time is to try and “persuade” Mark to take over the family business, which Mark declined and got him a good old beat down. The next time was during the Viltrumite War and I think she’s still kicking. Even if not, she is alive and ruling things in the Thorpacoverse. Despite her loyalty to the empire, she has developed a bit of a crush on Mark so is conflicted in her dealings with him.

And she is yet another good villain for Karen, Kara, Diana and Carol. Not nearly enough powerhouse/paragon female antagonists in either of the Marvel and DC main continuities. Will not be an issue here, for sure.

Secret Origins: Anissa is one of the most powerful Viltrumite warriors and perhaps the only pure blooded female left of their race.

The Story so Far: Anissa was sent to Earth to inspect what preparations Mark has taken to secure the Earth for viltrumite control. When Mark revealed he had taken no steps towards the domination of Earth, Anissa decides to reason with him instead of using violence. She explains that the Viltrumite empire will bring peace to Earth and share their technology with one another. When reason fails, Anissa resorts to violence and strikes mark down leaving him in a crater. She warns him of another viltrumite agent will return for Mark in the later future and decide his fate, that agent turned out to be Conquest. After her visit to Earth Anissa ran into Allen the Alien, and attacked him. Allen having recently been powered up was having an easy time with her, but when he realized that she would take him to the same prison as Omni-man, he threw the fight. Letting Anissa win and take him to the prison.

Anissa has also been seen during the Viltrumite war, she has fought Mark, Allen the Alien, and Omni-Man near the planet of Viltrum in a last effort to win the war against the Coalition of Planets. After the planet Viltrum was destroyed, Anissa along with the remaining Viltumites relocated to Earth and live amongst its people in secrecy until the time is right to strike.

Since Nolan has overthrown Thragg once it was revealed that his bloodline, and therefore, Mark Grayson’s as well, is the one of the true ruler of Viltrum, Anissa has thrown her support behind Nolan and has taken an interest in Mark.

Characterization: Anissa is a fierce warrior and powerful fighter.

Friends and Foes: She remains loyal to the Viltrumite empire but is struggling with Nolan’s plans for a more peaceful future for her people. Unlike many other members of her race, she refuses to mate with any humans and seems to have a desire to only mate with Invincible.

Clean Up 4/27/12: Anissa goes up a PL after a review.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Hellstormer1
Collaborator
Collaborator

Post by Hellstormer1 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:45 pm

Liked the Lady Dragonfly build, and the pic is cute, lol.
"Variety is the spice of life" -Traditional phrase on life and living
"HE WHO CONTROLS THE SPICE, CONTROLS THE UNIVERSE!" -Paul from Dune
"Big things have small beginnings" -David from Prometheus
http://www.RPGGamer.org

ladydragonfly
Henchman
Henchman

Post by ladydragonfly » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:54 pm

Hellstormer1 wrote:Liked the Lady Dragonfly build, and the pic is cute, lol.
JoshuaDunlow wrote:And welcome aboard Lady Dragonfly!
Thorpacolypse wrote:Welcome to the J-Mart Team, Lady Dragonfly! Your salary of .00000000000000001 per year will kick in the next pay period. Don't forget to pick up your employee manual before you leave. :wink:
Thank you everyone! :D Lady Dragonfly, has to be my favorite super hero character ever. I can't see myself playing anyone else really. And JD, I still say, "I love your Lace build". However your "Phaedra" build is mighty fine too. :) And Thorp, is this tissue paper written in Ink by Randal the Manual? Sure is small. :lol:
Last edited by ladydragonfly on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:55 pm

LADIES' NIGHT continues at J-Mart!

I hope her hairstylist doesn't see what she's doing to her work...

CELESTE NOBLE
PL: 10 (140 pts) - OPL: 10 ; DPL: 10

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 1, STAMINA 2, AGILITY 3, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 4, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 3

SKILLS: Acrobatics 4 (+7), Athletics (+1), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+6), Deception 8 (+11/+13) [Attractive, Fascinate, Taunt], Expertise [Celebrity] 10 (+12), Insight 6 (+9), Intimidation (+3), Perception 2 (+5), Persuasion (+11/+13) [Attractive], Ranged Combat [Cosmic Energy Control] 5 (+8), Stealth (+3), Technology 1 (+3)

ADVANTAGES: Attractive (1), Benefit (2) (Wealth 2 [Independently Wealthy]), Defensive Roll (2), Fascinate (1) (Deception), Languages (1) (French, 1 other, Base: English), Move-by Action, Taunt

POWERS:
Flying: Flight 7 (250 mph); 14 pts
Cosmic Energy Control: 24 pt Array; 27 pts
Cosmic Energy Blast: Ranged Damage 12; 24 pts
Cosmic Deflection: Deflect 12; 1 pt
Cosmic Energy Burst: Burst Area Damage 10 (Extra: Area Burst); 1 pt
Cosmic Dazzle: Affliction 10 (Resisted/Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Visually Impaired, 2nd: Visually Disabled, 3rd: Visually Unaware, Extra: Area Burst [30 ft radius], Cumulative, Flaw: Limited [one sense]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +3
Close Attack +4
Unarmed +6 [Unarmed +1]
Ranged Attack +3
Cosmic Energy Control +8 [Cosmic Energy Blast +12; Cosmic Deflection +12]
Special Attack [Cosmic Burst +10, Area Burst; Cosmic Dazzle Affliction +10, Area Burst]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +12 [DC22] Parry +10 [DC20]
Toughness +4, Fortitude +6, Will +9

COMPLICATIONS:
Bitch: Celeste can be very charming, but when she wants to be, she can go from zero to Bitch in 2 seconds…
Enemy: Draconis, The Blackthornes
Fame: The Nobles are the world's most famous heroes, thanks to Gaia (and her) and are always in the public spotlight
Guilt: Sometimes…just sometimes…she feels bad about using Rusty to her own ends
Obsession: Being famous
Relationships: It's debatable whether she ever really loved Rusty and it’s doubtful that she really cares for Frost, but she's had relations with both
Secret: Her real name and background before she got her powers and became Celeste

Abilities 42 + Skills 23 (46 ranks) + Advantages 9 + Powers 41 + Defenses 25 = 140 / 140

Comments: Celeste Noble is Rusty’s ex-wife and she’s a great character. She was a nobody who wanted to be a somebody so she volunteered for experiments to get her powers and also had a ton of plastic surgery to make herself HOT and then set her sights on Rusty and she got him. Of course, she was far more worried about being rich and famous than being a superhero, although she’s actually a pretty good one when she wants to be.

Started having an affair with Rusty’s half-brother Frost and so they are now divorced, but she still hangs out the Noble clan quite a bit, mainly to stay in the spotlight and continue to profit off the Noble name. The tension between her and Rusty is a good stuff.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:36 pm

After a brief delay, LADIES' NIGHT continues at J-Mart! Check out this build on Aisle 1!

Da real.

ROCKET
PL: 10 (146 pts) - OPL: 10 ; DPL: 10

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 1, STAMINA 2, AGILITY 4, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 6, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Acrobatics 6 (+10), Athletics 3 (+4), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+8), Deception 8 (+10) [Taunt], Expertise [Popular Culture] 3 (+5), Expertise [Streetwise] 3 (+5), Insight 4 (+7), Intimidation (+2), Investigation 3 (+5), Perception 4 (+7), Persuasion 3 (+5), Ranged Combat [Kinetic Energy Control] 5 (+8), Stealth (+4), Vehicles 2 (+5)

ADVANTAGES: Equipment (1), Extraordinary Effort, Improved Initiative (1), Set-Up (1), Taunt, Teamwork

POWERS:
Inertia Converter Belt: 68 pts traits, Removable (-14 pts); 54 pts
Rocket Flight: Flight 10 (2000 mph); 20 pts
Kinetic Force Field: Protection 10 (Flaw: Sustained), Impervious 8 (Flaw: Sustained, Limited to Kinetic Attacks); 18 pts
Kinetic Control Array: 24 pt array; 28 pts
Kinetic Blast: Ranged Damage 12; 24 pts
Kinetic Punch: Kinetic Energy Damage 12 (Extra: Penetrating); 1 pt
Kinetic Burst: Burst Area Damage 10 (Extra: Area Burst [30 ft radius]); 1 pt
Force Cage: Create 12 (Force Cage, Flaw: Limited to Entrapping); 1 pt
Suffocating Bubble: Ranged Affliction 6 (Resisted/Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Fatigued, 2nd: Exhausted, 3rd: Incapacitated, Extra: Progressive); 1 pt
Frictionless: Immunity 10 (Grabbing, Ensnaring, and Restraining effects, Flaw: Sustained); 1 pt
Kinetic Deflection: Deflect 8 (Extra: Reflect, Flaw: Limited to Kinetic Attacks); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(5ep)
Young Justice Communicard: Senses 2 (Communication Link [Radio, Young Justice Members), GPS, Feature 1 (Mount Justice/Avengers Tower Access), Benefit 1 (Young Justice Status); 5ep

OFFENSE:
Initiative +8
Close Attack +6 [Kinetic Punch +12]
Unarmed +8 [Unarmed +1]
Ranged Attack +3
Kinetic Control +8 [Kinetic Blast +12; Kinetic Deflect +8]
Special Attack [Kinetic Burst +10, Area Burst; Suffocating Bubble Affliction +8, Area Burst]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +8 [DC18] Parry +8 [DC18]
Toughness +2 (+12 with Force Field, +8 Impervious against Kinetic Effects with Force Field), Fortitude +7, Will +9

COMPLICATIONS:
Motivation: Making the world a better place for her son, Amistad Augustus
Power Loss: Rocket's Kinetic constructs and force field are vulnerable to low energy attacks/damage or attacks that do not rely on kinetic energy (thermal, electrical, etc.)
Relationships: Her son, and her partner, Icon
Secret Identity: Raquel Ervin, college student and single mother

Abilities 46 + Skills 23 (46 ranks) + Advantages 6 + Powers 54 + Defenses 17 = 146 / 146

Comments: Rocket is a cool character in the Icon series. Even though the book is named for Icon and he’s the real heavy hitter, she is the one that starts him on the superheroic path and the story is told from her point of view so to me, she’s the main protagonist. She starts out as a roughneck kid that actually is part of a group of kids that tried to rob Augustus' house. But he stops them and shows his powers and she is intrigued with him from then on. She convinces him to use his powers for good and he gives her the Inertia Converter Belt so she can be his partner.

Shortly thereafter, she finds out she is pregnant and becomes a great role model as a positive single mom that still tries to get her school in and find time to save the world. And before someone jumps on their high horse about a single teen mom not being a role model, don't.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:48 pm

This extended version of LADIES' NIGHT keeps on rolling with a J-Mart Favorite item for our Authority Aisle.

Midnighter: Is wrong of me to say that I find that woman utterly terrifying?
Jack Hawksmoor: No, it just means you're still human...

JENNY SPARKS
PL: 12 (198 pts) - OPL: 12 ; DPL: 12

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 1, STAMINA 2, AGILITY 3, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 5, INTELLECT 4, AWARENESS 7, PRESENCE 8

SKILLS: Athletics 4 (+5), Deception 5 (+13), Expertise [Military] 8 (+12), Insight 3 (+10) [Assessment], Intimidation 5 (+13), Investigation 7 (+11) [Contacts, Well-Informed], Perception 2 (+9), Persuasion 5 (+13) [Connected], Ranged Combat [Electrical Control] 2 (+9), Stealth 4 (+7), Treatment 1 (+5), Vehicles 4 (+7), Variable

ADVANTAGES: Assessment, Benefit (5) (SHIELD Clearance 2, MI-13 Clearance 3), Combat Leader*, Connected, Contacts, Defensive Roll (4), Equipment (1), Extraordinary Effort, Inspire (3), Languages (1) (French, German, Base: English), Leadership, Power Attack, Ranged Attack (4), Well-Informed

POWERS:
Spirit of the 20th Century: Immunity 12 (Aging, Disease, Electrical Effects), Regeneration 5 (1/every other round, Flaw: Requires Electricity); 15 pts
Electrical Senses: Senses 2 (Detect Electricity [Mental; Ranged, Extended]); 2 pts
Electrical Control: 34 pt array; 39 pts
Electrical Blast: Ranged Damage 15 (Extra: Indirect 4); 34 pts
Electrical Aura: Damage 8 (Extra: Action [Reaction]); 1 pt
Chain Lightning: Ranged Damage 10 (Extra: Multiattack, Indirect 4); 1 pt
Electric Burst: Burst Area Damage 11 (Extra: Area Burst [30 ft], Selective); 1 pt
Electrocution: Ranged Affliction 10 (Resisted by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Stunned, 3rd: Incapacitated, Extra: Duration [Concentration], Indirect 4); 1 pt
Transmit: Teleport 17 (Flaw: Extended Only, Medium [Electrical Conduits]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(5ep)
Justice League Communicard: Senses 2 (Communication Link [Radio, Justice League Members), GPS, Feature 1 (Watchtower/Avengers Mansion Access), Benefit 1 (Justice League Status); 5ep

OFFENSE:
Initiative +3
Close Attack +5 [Unarmed +1; Electrical Aura +8]
Ranged Attack +7
Electrical Control +9 [Electrical Blast +15; Chain Lightning +10, Multiattack; Electrocution Affliction +10]
Special Attack [Electrical Burst +11, Area Burst]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +12 [DC22] Parry +10 [DC20]
Toughness +6, Fortitude +7, Will +13

COMPLICATIONS:
Bitch: Sometimes she has to pull back on the bitch routine to avoid pissing people off. Most of the time, she doesn't care because somebody has to save the world…
Fame: For mostly good reasons, but some certainly questionable ones, EVERYONE knows Jenny Sparks
Power Loss: She has to have electricity in the vicinity to draw from or she is powerless
Relationships: Several off and on, but she's been hung up on Nick Fury for about 40 years…
Responsibility: She feels like she has to save the world, even though she'd rather be off drinking
Rivalry: She and Wonder Woman don't see eye to eye due to a misunderstanding some years back

Abilities 66 + Skills 25 (50 ranks) + Advantages 26 + Powers 56 + Defenses 25 = 198 / 198

Comments: Jennifer Sparks, the Spirit of the 20th Century continues her wild life on Earth-217. Fortunately, Doctor Strange found a loophole in the timeline of the “centuries”, so Jenny will get approximately another 15 years to defend the Earth.

(I know it’s shaky, and I haven’t fleshed it out yet, but come on, that book was never same after she died and I want her kickin’ ass in my setting! Maybe Mr. Mind ate some more reality and messed up the timeline again, I don’t know…)

Anyway, she leads the Justice League International team, who deal with global threats and spend very little time in the US. They are based out of England and work closely with MI-13, who she is also very involved with. Captain Britain continues to lead MI-13, though, while being a part time member of the JLI. She is close to Amanda Waller, as they are kindred spirits in being women in a male dominated genre, but they also have had their blow ups because of their strong wills and differences in how to do deal with things sometimes. She and Batman have philosophical differences, but they have a mutual respect thanks to them being on the same side during the Civil War. Obviously, she has a bit of grudge against Tony Stark, but they had a…”meeting” not too long ago and cleared the air a bit.

She also has strong relationships with Steve Rogers and Nick Fury, whom she dated for a good while during the Korean Conflict. Angie Spica, The Engineer, thinks she still carries a torch for him, which is probably true, although Jenny will never admit it. She also dated Steve Trevor for a bit, which most think is the reason she and Wonder Woman don’t see eye to eye, but Diana says there’s more to it than that.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shop J-Mart!

ladydragonfly
Henchman
Henchman

Re: J-Mart 3E: LADIES' NIGHT! PCs - Elektra, Starfire, Jenny

Post by ladydragonfly » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:38 pm

I wanted to put in one more build for Ladies Night. Its the only other super hero I have right now, for my "Vindicators" team. An all female super hero squad. My own take on a alternate style avengers team.

"By the crimson light of the phoenix!"

The Crimson Sorceress - PL 10
FireBird - PL 10

Strength 0, Stamina 1, Agility 1, Dexterity 1, Fighting 5, Intellect 3, Awareness 5, Presence 3

Advantages
Artificer, Benefit (Master Mage), Fearless, Improved Initiative, Languages 1, Ranged Attack 4, Ritualist, Skill Mastery (Expertise (Arcane)), Trance

Skills
Acrobatics 5 (+6), Expertise (Arcane) 10 (+13), Perception 5 (+10), Ranged Combat (Phoenix Sorcery: Magic 12) 3 (+4), Sleight of Hand 8 (+9)

Powers
Ghostly Presence: Remote Sensing 13 (Affects: 2 Types, inc. Visual - Hearing, Range: 30 miles; Subtle (DC 20+rank); Limited (Physical Body Defenseless))
. . Multiple Effects
. . . . Flight: Flight 2 (Speed: 8 miles/hour, 120 feet/round)
. . . . Force Field: Force Field 11 (+11 Toughness; Impervious)
Longevity (1700 years): Feature 1
Magical Awareness: Senses 4 (Acute: Magical, Awareness: Magical, Extended: Magical 1 (x10), Radius: Magical)
. . Ancient Comprehension: Comprehend 4 (Alternate; Languages - Read All, Languages - Speak All, Languages - Understand All, Languages - You're Understood; Broad Type (Ancient Languages))
Magically Change Outfits: Feature 1
Phoenix Born: Immortality 2 (Return after 1 week)
Phoenix Sorcery: Magic 12 (DC 27)
. . Claws of the Phoenix: Move Object 8 (Alternate; 6 tons, DC 23; Damaging)
. . Claws of the Phoenix: Snare 8 (Alternate; DC 18)
. . Dazzling Flames : Dazzle 8 (Alternate; Affects Sense: Visual, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 18; Selective)
. . Phoenix Flames: Blast 8 (Alternate; DC 23; Secondary Effect)
. . Summon the Phoenix: Summon 6 (Alternate; Heroic)
. . The flames of life: Healing 11 (Alternate; Persistent, Stabilize)
. . Vivid Imagery: Illusion 8 (Alternate; Affects: Three Sense Types - Visual & Hearing, Area: 250 cft., DC 18; Selective; Resistable (Will))

Offense
Initiative +5
Claws of the Phoenix: Move Object 8, +5 (DC 23)
Claws of the Phoenix: Snare 8, +5 (DC Dog 18)
Dazzling Flames : Dazzle 8, +5 (DC Fort 18)
Grab, +5 (DC Spec 10)
Phoenix Flames: Blast 8, +5 (DC 23)
Phoenix Sorcery: Magic 12, +8 (DC 27)
Throw, +5 (DC 15)
Unarmed, +5 (DC 15)

Complications
Motivation: Responsibility: Nora takes her responsibility to protect earth from supernatural forces very seriously.
Power Loss: She cannot cast spells if she is bound or gagged.
Secret: True Identity

Languages
English, Turkish

Defense
Dodge 8, Parry 5, Fortitude 6, Toughness 12, Will 12

Power Points
Abilities 38 + Powers 70 + Advantages 12 + Skills 11 (31 ranks) + Defenses 19 = 150

Background Details
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 115 lbs
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Red
Team Affiliation: The Vindicators

Firebird (aka Nora Jones), is the reincarnation of a powerful sorceress of the same name through out time. She has been a devout student and disciple of the Mysteries of an ancient being called the Phoenix. And this shows even today.

Nora is the mystical expert for the team of the Vindicators. And is quite blatantly bi-sexual , but for her , race, gender, species has little meaning to her (but she does have her limits). She even has some Iranian heritage in her, which she often enjoys visiting her ancestors homeland. The mystical lore and energies about the land are quite staggering.

My Notes:
This is my take on the default Wizard Template. I reduced the powers so i could add some customizations. I want to go after a long lived super hero , with its own supernatural feel to it. And tailored some of her powers after the myth of the "Fire Bird" , and gave the character a color theme kind of magic. All her powers have a distinctive crimson glow, and similar phoenix/fire bird motif.
Last edited by ladydragonfly on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sidious
Superhero
Superhero

Re: #165 OV, #162 JT

Post by Sidious » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:59 am

Thorpacolypse wrote: Image
Dear God, don't let my wife see this photo or I will NEVER get to Comic-con...

heh and that's a TAME outfit.
Live fast. Love hard. Die with your mask on.

JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by JoshuaDunlow » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:10 pm

I wont say what I see, when i look at that picture. I'm sure everyone else has noticed it already. 8)

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:18 pm

JoshuaDunlow wrote:I wont say what I see, when i look at that picture. I'm sure everyone else has noticed it already. 8)
I don't have the slighest idea of what you are referring to JD. :wink:

I almost didn't use the pic because of that, but I just thought the costume rocked so much I had to use it. Despite the years of geekdom, the convention thing is kinda new to me and I had no idea until a couple of years ago that people go out all out like they do. I am consistently impressed. Of course, there is a reason that I personally do don't that sort of thing, and it's fear of looking like this...

Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:33 pm

We've got our first new item for Game of Thrones Aisle!

Cersei Lannister: You should have taken the realm for yourself. Jaime told me about the day King's Landing fell. He was sitting on the Iron Throne and you made him give it up. All you needed to do was climb those steps yourself. Such a sad mistake.
Eddard Stark: I've made many mistakes in my life, but that wasn't one of them.
Cersei Lannister: Oh but it was. When you play the game of thrones you win, or you die. There is no middle ground.

EDDARD STARK
PL: 8 (99 pts) - OPL: 8 ; DPL: 8

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2, STAMINA 3, AGILITY 1, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 9, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 4

SKILLS: Athletics 3 (+5), Deception (+4), Expertise [Lordship] 6 (+7), Expertise [Tactics] 9 (+10), Insight 2 (+5), Intimidation (+4), Investigation 4 (+5), Perception 2 (+5), Persuasion 2 (+6) [Connected], Ranged Combat [Bow] 4 (+7), Stealth 3 (+4), Vehicles 3 (+6)

ADVANTAGES: Benefit (5) (Status – Lord of Winterfell, Lord of the North Resources, Hand of the King), Connected, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (1), Equipment (1), Improved Initiative (1), Inspire (1), Leadership, Takedown (1), Tracking, Weapon Break

POWERS:
NONE

EQUIPMENT:
(5ep)
Leather Armor: Protection 1; 1ep
Ice: Slashing Strength-Based Damage 4, Critical 19-20, Flaw: Inaccurate with one hand, Medium; 4ep

OFFENSE:
Initiative +5
Close Attack +9 [Unarmed +2; Ice +6, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +3
Bow +7

DEFENSES:
Dodge +8 [DC18] Parry +9 [DC19]
Toughness +5, Fortitude +6, Will +6

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: The Lannisters
Honor: Ned Stark is a good man, fair ruler, good father and husband and really about the only honorable man in King's Landing
Motivation: Protecting his family and finding out what happened to John Arryn
Naïve: Despite being well versed in ruling and warfare, he is not even close to prepared for the politics and treacherous nature of King's Landing
Relationships: He truly loves his wife and children, even Jon Snow and he sees Robert Baratheon as his brother
Responsibility: To fulfill his duties as Right Hand of the King, to his family, to his people in Winterfell
Secret: Jon Snow's mother

Abilities 52 + Skills 19 (38 ranks) + Advantages 15 + Powers 0 + Defenses 13 = 99 / 99

Comments: I love the Game of Thrones series on HBO. Love it, love it, love it. I actually kept the last episode of the first season on my DVR for 4 months and avoided as many spoilers as a I could JUST because I didn’t want it to end. And now that Season Two is winding to a close (as of this posting, I am still behind and have 3 more episodes to watch so NO SPOILERS PAST THE SEVENTH EPISODE OF THIS SEASON, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!) and my love affair continues, I felt it time to start on builds from the show. Bear in mind that I have not read the books and realize the show is only mostly faithful and I’m sure I am missing things that could be added/taken away.

For those not aware of the show or the books, here is the link to the Wiki that obviously does a far better job of explaining the plot that I can.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Main_Page

But if you don’t want to read that much, here is a summary to this point (without spoilers, I hope).

The Iron Throne in King’s Landing is for the high king of the continent of Westeros where there are Seven Kingdoms (although other kingdoms/lands seem to be popping up all the time). Aerys Targaryen was king and then he went crazy and one of his acts was kidnapping Lyssa Stark, Eddard Stark’s sister and Robert Baratheon’s betrothed. Ned’s (Eddard) brother went to take her back, got captured, their dad went to negotiate his release and The Mad King killed them both. Ned and Robert, who have been close friends since childhood, along with some other high families went to war with the Targaryens. Tywin Lannister, who was truly the most powerful man in Westeros due to his wealth, influence and…well, viciousness, was the Hand of the King but betrayed The Mad King and his son, Jaime, killed Aerys before he could issue the order to burn the whole city. Robert took the throne and married Tywin’s daughter Cersei, Ned became Warden of the North and things went along OK for a while until recently when John Arryn, Robert’s friend and longtime Hand of the King after Tywin left, died. And that’s where the show picks up.

Robert recruits Ned and they agreed to have Robert’s son Joffrey marry Ned’s daughter Sansa to unite their houses. Robert brings, Joffrey, Cersei, Jaime and their younger brother, the dwarf Tyrion Lannister, also known as The Imp, with them to Ned’s keep Winterfell, to seal the deal. While there, Ned’s son Bran sees Cersei and Jaime getting it on and that sets off a series of events that lead to a simmering feud between the Lannisters and the Starks which finally boils over after Robert’s untimely death (and that is NOT a spoiler, if you think he’s going to last long after seeing him all fat and bloated and pretty much saying he is drinking and whoring himself to an early death, you need to have your eyes checked) where several people stake claim to the throne and The War of The Five Kings erupts which is where the show is at now it’s second season.

The thing I love about the show is that it is more like a medieval Sopranos than Dungeons and Dragons. Some true fantasy elements show up from time to time but for the most part, the show focuses on the lying, backstabbing, political posturing and flat out viciousness of most of the key players more so than swordplay and battle scenes. Seemingly main characters drop like flies which adds a ton of “must see” to the show because you’re wondering if the ones you like are going to make it. And then they add new characters that are just as compelling as the ones that are gone, which is hard to do, but they seem to keep pulling it off. I just love it and I am getting sad that this season is ending, but look forward to the next one.

So now on to the builds. I am starting with the catalyst character for the series, IMHO, Eddard Stark. I was really glad Sean Bean got to play Ned Stark. He generally seems to get heel roles, but he finally got to play the LONE good man in the main case this go around. Ned ends up at King’s Landing as the Hand of the King for his good friend Robert Baratheon and finds himself in a den of vipers he is not even close to prepared for. Lord Baelish and others try to warn him, but his sense of honor gets the best of him and he ends up opening a can of worms that ends his career prematurely.

It ends up that his friendship with Robert was pretty much the only thing holding the kingdoms together because once that is out of the picture, the massive War of the Five Kings erupts and things get thrown into chaos. As a build, he’s right in Jaime Lannister’s class as a swordsman and is a great leader of men. It's been said he cut down a dozen knights on his own, so you know he's damn good with the sword. Granted he made some enemies along the way, but by and large, everyone across the Seven Kingdoms swears to what a good man he is but that ends up being his downfall.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

ladydragonfly
Henchman
Henchman

Post by ladydragonfly » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:30 am

I've been in a rush trying to get many of my characters converted over to 3E. And now I have a villain for you!.

Circe - PL 10

Strength 2, Stamina 2, Agility 3, Dexterity 3, Fighting 8, Intellect 2, Awareness 5, Presence 8

Advantages
All-out Attack, Attractive 2, Benefit (Social Butterfly), Benefit, Wealth 4 (multimillionare), Connected, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 4, Equipment 8, Fascinate (Deception), Fascinate (Persuasion), Improved Disarm, Improved Grab, Improved Trip, Power Attack, Skill Mastery (Deception), Taunt

Skills
Acrobatics 5 (+8), Close Combat (Battle Baton) 2 (+10), Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+10), Deception 8 (+16), Expertise (Business) 5 (+7), Expertise (Law) 5 (+7), Insight 8 (+13), Perception 8 (+13), Persuasion 8 (+16), Ranged Combat (Battle Baton) 7 (+10)

Powers
Battle Baton (Easily Removable)
. . Damage: Strength-based Damage 3 (DC 20; Increased Range (ranged), Multiattack; Diminished Range)
. . . . Damage: Strength-based Damage 3 (Alternate; DC 20; Multiattack)
Costume (Removable)
. . Protection: Protection 4 (+4 Toughness)
. . Psychic Disguise Matrix: Morph 1 (+20 Deception checks to disguise; Single form; Increased Duration (continuous))
Mind Control: Mind Control 10 (DC 20; Subtle (subtle); Check Required (DC 11 - Deception Check))
. . Implant Suggestions: Affliction 10 (Alternate; 1st degree: Entranced, 2nd degree: Compelled, 3rd degree: Transformed, Resisted by: Will, DC 20; Increased Duration (concentration), Increased Range 2 (perception), Subtle (subtle); Check Required (DC 11 - Deception))
. . Mind Blank: Affliction 10 (Alternate; 1st degree: Dazed, 2nd degree: Stunned, Resisted by: Will, DC 20; Increased Duration (concentration), Increased Range 2 (perception), Subtle (subtle); Limited Degree)
Psionic Persuasion: Enhanced Presence 5 (+5 PRE)
. . Mind Reading: Mind Reading 5 (Alternate; DC 15)

Equipment
Car, Cell Phone, Limousine, Private Jet, Skyscraper (5 floors), Yacht

Offense
Initiative +3
Damage: Strength-based Damage 3, +10 (DC 20)
Damage: Strength-based Damage 3, +8 (DC 20)
Grab, +8 (DC Spec 12)
Implant Suggestions: Affliction 10 (DC Will 20)
Mind Blank: Affliction 10 (DC Will 20)
Mind Control: Mind Control 10 (DC Will 20)
Mind Reading: Mind Reading 5 (DC Will 15)
Throw, +3 (DC 17)
Unarmed, +10 (DC 17)

Complications
Addiction: Psychological need to control others.
Secret: Identity

Languages
English

Defense
Dodge 10, Parry 10, Fortitude 6, Toughness 10/6, Will 12

Power Points
Abilities 56 + Powers 66 + Advantages 30 + Skills 20 (58 ranks) + Defenses 20 = 192

Background Details:
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 146 lbs
Eyes: Red
Hair: Black

Circe is a veritable social butterfly with the psionic ability to enhance her ability to manipulate people. Even to go so far as to Control anothers mind, or even alter it with her power. He real name is unknown, but it is very obvious she has never had to work a day in her life. She took her name after the famous greek enchantress. She has always had the ability to manipulate people even as a young child. And as an adult, there is little she wants or need. Between her business acumen, and her powers she has made the wealth and connections she would ever need.

My Notes:
A psionic based social manipulator and a martial artist? Weirder things have worked why not this one. The Enchantress is obviously a villain, and I had a specific way of wanting to do things with this character. I wanted to take things in a psionic source, but adding a few quirks of my own. Making sure her powers are work in a similar way. Dependant on her seductive powers. The social butterfly benefit, is a limited form of quickness (limited to social tasks). I wasn't sure if this would be a -2 or -3 time reduction. As you can see though, she may not be a match for most PL 10 heroes. But she's also supposed to have minions under her control. I figured I would leave that up to the GM. Its suggested she have no more than 2 PL 10 heroes under her control though.