J-Mart: Preparing for Relocation... :)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Woodclaw
Luminary
Luminary

Re: J-Mart 3E: The Bride, Ms. Gard, Malks, Shellycobbs

Post by Woodclaw » Mon May 16, 2011 2:35 pm

Nie work Thorpa, my only complain is about the choice for Ms Gard face, I think she should be a little more built (she uses a battleaxe as weapon of choice).
"Yes, it's a bloody flying alligator setting fire to my city!"

Sam Vimes (Guards! Guards!)

From a dark corner of my mind (my build's thread)
From another dark corner of my mind (my Deviantart page)

scc
Zealot
Zealot

Post by scc » Tue May 17, 2011 2:34 pm

Two Totems for the price of one!

Tomazooma
PL 12

Abilities
Strength 12, Stamina NA, Agility 0, Dexterity 0, Fighting 6, Intellect 0, Awareness 0, Presence 0

Powers
The Totem Who Walks!:
Huge Robot: Growth 8 [Permanent; Increased Mass, Innate], Immunity 65 [Fortitude Effects, Will Effects, Interaction Skills]
Totem Tough: Protection 7 [Impervious 17; Innate]

The Death That Walks!:
Negative Energy: Deflect 12 [Null-Bands; Reflect; Close, Limited(Dodge only), Limited(Projectiles only)]
Totem Stomp: Affliction 10 [Resisted by Dodge(Hindered, Prone); Area(Burst), Linked(Damage); Instant Recovery, Limited Degree, Limited(Tomazooma and Target must be in contact with the ground)]
Totem Stomp: Damage 10 [Area(Burst), Linked(Affliction); Limited(To terrain and objects)]
Twin Electro-Eyebeams: Blast 12 [Null-Bands]
Alt: Power Blasts: Damage 12 [Null-Bands; Area(Burst); Diminished Range(15 ft)]
Vapors of the Living Totem: Affliction 8 [Resisted by Fortitude(Fatigued, Exhausted, Asleep); Area(Cloud)]

Skills
Athletics (+12), Intimidation 2 (+6), Ranged Combat: Electro Beams 8 (+8), Ranged Combat: Throwing 6 (+6)

Offense
Initiative +0
Unarmed +6, Damage 12
Power Blasts, Damage 12, Area Burst(15 ft)
Totem Stomp Affliction, Rank 10, Area Burst(30 ft), Resisted by Dodge(Hindered, Prone)
Totem Stomp Damage, Damage 10, Area Burst(30 ft), Terrain and Objects only
Twin Electro-Eyebeams +8, Damage 12
Vapors of the Living Totem +8, Damage 8, Area Cloud(15 ft), Resisted by Fortitude(Fatigued, Exhausted, Asleep)

Defense
Dodge 4, Parry 4
Toughness 15, Fortitude NA, Will NA

Power Points
Abilities 10 + Powers 159 + Advantages 0 + Skills 8 + Defenses 10 = Total 187

Complications
Quirk: Excessive damage can cause the voicebox to malfunction.
Weakness: It's power unit is in it's mouth and if someone can get in there and reverse the polarity before being repelled Tomazooma will take damage equal to it's Power Blast with a zero toughness to resist it.

Design Notes
This is Tomazooma a Fantastic Four enemy. Offensively it is PL 12 due to it's Power Blast. Defensively it is PL 9.5 due to Dodge/Parry and Toughness. It is also immune to Will and Fortitude Effects. Tomazooma was created by the Red Star Oil Company, a company that was based in the old U.S.S.R. It was used to scare the Keewazi Indians off their reservation which had a lot of oil. It was created to look like their god. Tomazooma is an engine of destruction and spouts off imposing threats while doing it, especially if someone dares to attack it. Mr. Fantastic was able to defeat it by reversing the polarity on it's power unit.

Tomazooma is a tough robot able to take blows from the Thing and blasts from the Human Torch and the Fantasticar without much if any damage, though Thing's attack did damage it's voicebox(Of course what fun is running Tomazooma if you can't make epic threats!). It also has high impervious toughness since gunfire of any kind posed no threat to it. I thought about adding Ultimate Save(Toughness) and Withstand Damage from second edition but didn't think his one big battle with the FF warranted it. Especially since they weren't as tough as they are now. Plus not too many characters in DC Adventure's have it. I thought about making his energy attacks higher since it did really hurt the Thing after one blast but like I said it was early in the FF's career. It did have another appearance in Wolverine and it was nowhere near as tough. Though that could be because of no Null-Bands and the Reanimator doing a bad job rebuilding it. I made it's knockout gas more potent than normal so it would work on someone with a decent fortitude save like Wyatt Wingfoot. I gave it Totem Stomp to represent when Wyatt Wingfoot first heard it coming the ground was shaking like an earthquake.

The Living Totem
PL 10

Abilities
Strength 11, Stamina 10, Agility 0, Dexterity 0, Fighting 5, Intellect 2, Awareness 0, Presence 2

Powers
The Terrible Totem:
Ageless Totem: Immunity 1 [Aging; Limited(Long Lived)]
Huge Totem: Growth 8 [Permanent; Innate, Quirk(No speed increase)]
Totem Strong: Power-Lifting 1
Totem Tough: Impervious Toughness 13

Advantages
Languages 2 [English, Native American, Base: Home Planet's language]
Tough 3 [+1 bonus to Toughness per rank.]
Withstand Damage [Reduce Defense to increase Tough]

Skills
Athletics (+11), Close Combat: Unarmed 3 (+8), Deception (+2), Insight (+0), Intimidation 2 (+8), Perception 3 (+3), Persuasion (+2), Stealth 0 (-8), Technology 5 (+7), Vehicles 0 (+6 limited to spacecraft only)

Offense
Initiative +0
Unarmed +8, Damage 11

Defense
Dodge 4, Parry 4
Toughness 13, Fortitude 12, Will 8

Power Points
Abilities 28 + Powers 31 + Advantages 6 + Skills 8 + Defenses 21 = Total 94

Complications
Disability: The Living Totem has short legs for it's size and can be easily tripped unless it has something to brace itself against.
Enemy: Rawhide Kid.
Obsession: Conquest of the human race.
Quirk: Likes to constantly talk saying things such as ""Who dares disturb the Totem!"
Temper: Beware all who tempt the Totem's wrath!

Design Notes
This is The Living Totem a Rawhide Kid enemy. It has also fought the West Coast Avengers. Offensively it is PL 9.5 due to it's unarmed attack. Defensively it is PL 10 due to it's Will and Fortitude. The Rawhide Kid defeated it by shooting at it rapidly to produce a lot of gunsmoke then charged at it's legs to push it into a canyon. The West Coast Avengers also took out it's legs and buried underneath a cliffside. It's spacecraft crashed on Earth years ago and that is where all the native american ideas for totems came from. He plans on conquering the human race as he spouts grandiose threats while doing it.

The Living Totem is very tough able to withstand gunfire, Tigra's claws, and Hawkeye's arrows with no damage. It has claimed nothing on Earth can hurt it. Heroes always beat it by taking out it's legs. Even Iron Man didn't do much but knock it off balance. When it grabbed Iron Man he seemed like he was really in trouble and probably couldn't break free. I figured 11 strength plus power lifting put him into the 51-100 ton range. It has claimed it has slumbered for ages so it has some immunity to aging and it might have more immunities like eating, drinking or breathing. I gave it a language advantage because I know it can speak English, it's native language, and I would assume Native American since it would not seem right if he couldn't spout threat in words they could understand.
Last edited by scc on Wed May 18, 2011 4:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

scc
Zealot
Zealot

Post by scc » Tue May 17, 2011 2:36 pm

Okay Thorp I know after a long leave of absence you didn't think I would be an employee of J-Mart anymore. Well I am finally back. Though I am not sure why? :lol:

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Post by Thorpacolypse » Fri May 20, 2011 8:15 pm

Woodclaw wrote:Nie work Thorpa, my only complain is about the choice for Ms Gard face, I think she should be a little more built (she uses a battleaxe as weapon of choice).
Well, I was looking for someone more Bridgette Nielson circa 1988, but I couldn't find anyone I liked so I went with Charlize, knowing full well that if she was to get that part in a Dresden Files movie, she would bulk up to play the role like she went all beat down and scary for Monster.

And, she's just hot. :wink:
scc wrote:Okay Thorp I know after a long leave of absence you didn't think I would be an employee of J-Mart anymore. Well I am finally back. Though I am not sure why? :lol:
Well, look at that. scc in da house. You know you came back for the pay. Your $.00000001 yearly salary will be in the mail in no time! :D
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sun May 29, 2011 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Post by Thorpacolypse » Fri May 20, 2011 9:21 pm

We have another J-Mart Favorite item getting ready to hit the shelves.

People once believed that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, something so bad happens that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can't rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes, the crow can bring that soul back to put the wrong things right.

ERIC DRAVEN (THE CROW)
PL: 8 (199 pts) - OPL: 8 ; DPL: 8

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 6, STAMINA 2, AGILITY 5, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Acrobatics 2 (+7/+13) [Agile Feint], Athletics 3 (+9), Close Combat [Unarmed] 1 (+10), Deception (+2), Expertise [Singing] 5 (+6), Expertise [Streetwise] 3 (+4), Expertise [String Instruments] 5 (+6), Insight 4 (+7), Intimidation 4 (+6/+12) [Startle], Perception 3 (+6), Persuasion (+2), Ranged Combat [Throwing] 2 (+7), Stealth 6 (+11) [Hide in Plain Sight]

ADVANTAGES: Chokehold, Close Attack (1), Equipment (1), Favored Foe (His killers), Interpose, Ranged Attack (2), Sidekick (10) (Crow Familiar: Using Hawk from core book with the following changes:, Int 2, Pre 1, Senses 6 (Detect Eric and Shelly's Killers [Mental, Ranged, Extended 2, Tracking], Communication Link [Mental, Eric Draven]), Comprehend 1 (Understand Humans); 17 pts; 50 pts total for Crow)

ENHANCED ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, All-Out Attack, Fearless, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Initiative (2), Startle, Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Undead Physiology: Immunity 31 (Fortitude Effects, Aging), Protection 4, Regeneration 8 (2/every 3 rounds, Extra: Persistent); 51 pts
Enhanced Abilities: Leaping 2 (30 ft), Speed 2 (8 mph),Enhanced Dodge 2, Enhanced Parry 2, Enhanced Skills 6 (Acrobatics 6, Intimidation 6), Enhanced Advantages 8 (see Advantages); 22 pts
Crow Senses: Senses 2 (Postcognition [Flaw: Touch Range, Distracting]); 2pts
Mental Link with Crow: Comprehend 1 (Understand Crow Familiar), Senses 1 (Communication Link [Mental, Crow Familiar]), Remote Sensing 2 (Visual, Auditory, Flaw: Requires Medium [Crow Familiar]); 5 pts
Relive His Pain: Affliction 8 (Resisted by Will; 1st: Impaired, 2nd: Stunned, 3rd: Incapacitated, Extra: Cumulative); 16 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(5ep)
Arsenal: (3ep)
Knife: Piercing Strength-Based Damage 1, Critical 19-20, Small; 2ep
Bat: Bludgeoning Strength-Based Damage 1, Medium; 1ep
2ep for other minor equipment

OFFENSE:
Initiative +13
Close Attack +9 [Knife +7, Critical 19-20; Bat+7]
Unarmed +10 [Unarmed +6]
Ranged Attack +5
Throwing +7

DEFENSES:
Dodge +8 [DC18] Parry +10 [DC20]
Toughness +6, Fortitude NA, Will +9

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Top Dollar, Myca and the others that were involved in his and Shelly's death
Guilt: For not being able to protect Shelly
Motivation: To protect others who would suffer the same fate as he and his love
Relationships: Shelly' spirit/memory (depending on continuity), Sarah, Detective Albrecht
Weakness: If Eric's Crow familiar is incapacitated or killed, he loses his powers and his stats drop to STR 2, STA 2, AGL 3, FGT 5

Abilities 60 + Skills 19 (38 ranks) + Advantages 26 + Powers 87 + Defenses 7 = 199 / 199

Comments: After seeing IK’s Sting and starting to re-read Wordmaker’s Rain in Gotham, I felt compelled to take a 3E run at The Crow, Eric Draven. This is kind of a mix of the movie, comic and syndicated show version, so he’s a little stronger than he was in the movie (in the comic, I seem to recall him throwing a car at one point) and in Thorpacoverse continuity, he’s more like the syndicated version where he is not at peace but continues to patrol the city as a protector of the innocent.

I wasn’t sure how much regeneration to give him, so I went with 2 checks per 3 rounds to start. If I test him and it doesn’t seem to give him enough “oomph”, I will up it. I went with PL8 to keep him street level and so that someone like Top Dollar, who I would probably build at PL6 or 7 tops, can give him a good fight with a little backup, especially if he takes out the Crow itself.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Tue May 24, 2011 7:03 pm

We're back to work and the warehouse is full! Check out this new item from our MINIONS R US line!

REANIMEN
PL: 9 (80 pts) - OPL: 9 ; DPL: 9

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 10, STAMINA NA, AGILITY 5, DEXTERITY 0, FIGHTING 6, INTELLECT -4, AWARENESS 0, PRESENCE -3

SKILLS: Athletics (+10), Deception (-3), Intimidation (-3), Persuasion (-3), Stealth (+5)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Close Attack (2), Fast Grab, Fearless, Improved Grab, Improved Initiative (1), Interpose, Power Attack

POWERS:
Walking Dead: Immunity 30 (Fortitude Effects); 30 pts
Reanimen Enhancements: Enhanced Strength 10, Leaping 1 (15 ft), Protection 11, Impervious 4 (8 ranks), Feature 2 (Increased Mass 2), Senses 1 (Communication Link [Radio; D.A. Sinclair]); 43 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +9
Close Attack +8 [Unarmed +10]
Ranged Attack +0

DEFENSES:
Dodge +5 [DC15] Parry +6 [DC16]
Toughness +11 (+4 Impervious), Fortitude NA, Will +0

COMPLICATIONS:
Obsession: Unlike most undead, Reanimen have a great desire to stay dead so they tend to make great Kamikazes and have no regard for themselves in regards to maneuvers or actions that place them in dangerous situations
Responsibility: To D.A. Sinclair

Abilities -2 + Skills 0 (0 ranks) + Advantages 9 + Powers 72 + Defenses 0 = 79 / 79

Comments: Much like BARON, I have been reading and LOVING, LOVING, LOVING, Robert Kirkman's Invincible series. Fantastic. Reminds me of why I started loving comics in the first place. Silver Age feel, with new millenium storytelling. Can't say enough good things about it. I didn't want to post the same things he's building right now, so I'll come back to some of those and hit on some other characters from the series to add on to the other Invincible stuff I've done.

I figure for this run, I'd start with Invincible’s first true “arch-nemesis” the Reanimen. Created by mad scientist D.A. Sinclair, they are pretty much just super powered zombies with a death wish, oddly enough. A pack of these would be a fun thing to throw at some players.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Tue May 24, 2011 7:07 pm

This item is part of our best selling JOB SQUAD line!

The Rhino? Who's that?

ELEPHANT
PL: 8 (82 pts) - OPL: 8 ; DPL: 8

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 10, STAMINA 7, AGILITY 1, DEXTERITY 0, FIGHTING 4, INTELLECT -1, AWARENESS 0, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Athletics (+10), Expertise [Criminal] 5 (+4), Intimidation 9 (+9/+10), Stealth (+1/-1)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Close Attack (3), Crushing Pin*, Eidetic Memory, Fast Grab, Improved Grab, Improved Smash, Power Attack

POWERS:
Elephant Size: Growth 2 (+2 Str, +2 Sta, -1 Dodge/Parry, -2 Stealth, +1 Intimidation, Speed +0, +2 Mass; Extra: Innate); 5 pts
Elephant Tusks: Piercing Strength-based Damage 1, Enhanced Advantages 1 (Improved Critical); 2 pts
Elephant Hide: Protection 5, Impervious 5 (10 ranks), Immunity 1 (Pressure); 16 pts
Elephant Trunk: Extra Limbs 1 (Trunk); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +1
Close Attack +7 [Unarmed +10; Elephant Tusks +11, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +0

DEFENSES:
Dodge +2 [DC12] Parry +3 [DC13]
Toughness +12, Fortitude +11, Will +3

COMPLICATIONS:
Rivalry: He really wants to beat Invincible, but he kinda sucks, so he can't
Vulnerable: His face is uncovered, so direct shots to his face can take him out quickly

Abilities 34 + Skills 7 (14 ranks) + Advantages 10 + Powers 24 + Defenses 9 = 84 / 84

Comments: Quite possibly my favorite Invincible villain, The Elephant. The best part about him is that Kirkman actual wrote a panel in the book that has Invincible saying that the Elephant is just a lame ripoff of The Rhino. It’s that type of tongue in cheek humor that makes that book so great.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Tue May 24, 2011 8:09 pm

Another item in our Villains Line hits the shelves.

Again, where do these big guys find these nice suits?!?!?

TITAN
PL: 10 (139 pts) - OPL: 10 ; DPL: 10

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 9, STAMINA 4, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Athletics 3 (+12), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+10), Deception 9 (+11), Expertise [Criminal] 8 (+10), Expertise [Streetwise] 8 (+10), Insight (+3), Intimidation 8 (+10), Investigation 5 (+7) [Well-Informed], Perception (+3), Persuasion 7 (+9) [Connected], Stealth (+2)

ADVANTAGES: Benefit (5) (Status 2 – Crime Lord, Wealth 3 [Millionaire]), Connected, Improved Initiative (1), Leadership, Power Attack, Ranged Attack (3), Well-Informed

POWERS:
ROCK ON!: Protection 8 (Flaw: Fades), Impervious 4 (Flaw: Fades), Feature 3 (Increased Mass 3), Enhanced Strength 7, Enhanced Fortitude 4, Immunity 6 (All Environmental Conditions, Pressure); 35 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +6
Close Attack +8
Unarmed +10 [Unarmed +10]
Ranged Attack +5

DEFENSES:
Dodge +7 [DC17] Parry +8 [DC18]
Toughness +4 (+12 with Rock On, +4 Impervious with Rock On), Fortitude +8 (+12 with Rock On), Will +8

COMPLICATIONS:
Greed: He wants money and power
Responsibility: To The Order
Rivalry: Machine Head, Mister Liu

Abilities 52 + Skills 25 (50 ranks) + Advantages 13 + Powers 35 + Defenses 14 = 139 / 139

Comments: Titan is an interesting villain in the Invincible-verse. He’s he the ability to create rock shell around himself to enhance his strength and make him “invulnerable”, but not nearly to Invincible’s or other big time paragons or powerhouses’ level. But he has the skills of a top mob boss, so that makes him a very Kingpin-like figure in that setting.

He has to summon up his hard carapace and damage eats away at it to where he has to shake it off the rumble and recall a new shell later. The old Ablative flaw from 2E would be perfect for it, but I just went with Fades for now.

Clean Up 7/12/13: Titan goes up to PL10 in my Invincible-verse review.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Wed May 25, 2011 9:40 pm

We've got a BLACK LIGHT SPECIAL hitting the Aisle 7 shelves!

Black power, baby.

BLACK SAMSON
PL: 11 (137 pts) - OPL: 11 ; DPL: 11

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 10, STAMINA 10, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 3

SKILLS: Acrobatics 5 (+7), Athletics 3 (+13), Close Combat [Unarmed] 4 (+12), Deception (+3), Insight 4 (+7), Intimidation (+3), Investigation 3 (+5), Perception 2 (+5), Persuasion 5 (+8) [Connected], Ranged Combat [Throwing] 4 (+6), Stealth (+2)

ADVANTAGES: Benefit (2) (Wealth 2 [Independently Wealthy]), Connected, Equipment (1), Improved Hold, Improved Initiative (1), Interpose, Minion (4) (Sanford), Power Attack, Takedown (1), Teamwork

POWERS:
Invulnerability: Protection 2, Impervious 4 (8 ranks), Immunity 1 (Pressure); 11 pts
Enhanced Physique: Leaping 2 (30 ft), Speed 1 (4 mph); 3 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(5ep)
Commlink: Senses 1 (Communication Link [Radio, Guardians/JLA]); 1ep

OFFENSE:
Initiative +6
Close Attack +8
Unarmed +12 [Unarmed +10]
Ranged Attack +2
Throwing +6

DEFENSES:
Dodge +8 [DC18] Parry +10 [DC20]
Toughness +12, Fortitude +11, Will +8

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Omnipotus (yes, I know it was a one shot deal, but you don't think he will want revenge against Black Samson for defeating him if he comes back?)
Fame: Black Samson is a long time hero and known the world over
Guilt: Over the villainous actions of his long-time butler and confidant, Sanford
Responsibility: To protect the world as a member of the Guardians of The Globe

Abilities 80 + Skills 15 (30 ranks) + Advantages 14 + Powers 14 + Defenses 14 = 137 / 137

Comments: Black Samson is a long time member of the Guardians of the Globe, the JLA/Avengers analogue in the Invincible-verse. At the beginning of the series, he had lost his powers, which saved him from the slaughter of the original GOTG. He eventually started using a battlesuit to continue his crime fighting ways, but after he was beaten to near death by Battle Beast, he got his powers back and is now back with the GOTG.

They haven't showed a ton of him in action, so a lot of his is guesswork. I figured he deserved PL11 since he is a pretty experience hero, but he hasn't been shown to be in Invincible's or The Immortal's power class at all, except for his big comeback after he awoke from his coma, but his power level has returned to it's normal levels since.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: #36

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sat May 28, 2011 3:42 pm

Thorpacolypse wrote:Our take on THE BIG GUNS OF THE THORPACOVERSE is winding down with just a couple more builds for this special. And this item needs no further introduction.

The man.

BATMAN DCA
PL: 12 (283 pts) - OPL: 12 ; DPL: 12

ABILITIES: See DCA Core Book for stats

SKILLS: See DCA Core Book for stats

ADVANTAGES: Defensive Roll (3), Equipment (21), See DCA Core Book for other stats

POWERS:
NONE

EQUIPMENT:
(101ep)
The Batsuit: Protection 1; 1ep
Cape and Cowl: Senses 3 (Communication Link [Oracle], Darkvision), Flight 2 (Flaw: Gliding), Gas Mask; 6ep
Handcuffs: Feature 1 (Toughness 9, DC20 Sleight of Hand/Technology); 1ep
See DCA core book for other equipment

OFFENSE: See DCA Core Book for stats

DEFENSES:
Dodge +14 [DC24] Parry +14 [DC24]
Toughness +8, Fortitude +9, Will +13

COMPLICATIONS: See DCA Core book for Complications

Abilities 116 + Skills 76 (152 ranks) + Advantages 73 + Powers 0 + Defenses 18 = 283 / 283

Comments: I’ve raved about Kenson’s Batman before and I do love the build. I just felt it need a liiiiiiiittle Thorpacoverse tweak. All I did was give the Batsuit some love, really. Removing a rank of Defensive Roll and adding a couple of Equipment points left the built at 1 point higher. Other than, the rest is the same.

I’m going to be doing some similar tweaks for other DCA builds as I see things, but for the most part, they are all very well done and I continue to wait with bated breath for the rest.

As far as the Thorpacoverse goes, he’s...well, Batman. As stated earlier, he and some of the other big guns are continuing to work with the Justice League and Avengers but are not full time members of either. He is focusing on the growing gang tension in Gotham while keeping an eye on the full scale gang war in New York that Spidey, DD and others are dealing with thanks to the Kingpin, Hood and Mister Negative.
Since this thread is a DCA compatible thread, and since the more DCA and Emerald City builds we get, the less I feel compelled to do a lot of DC builds, I thought I would just remove the original Batman I did in my rebellious early JM days and just replace it with this tweak I did. I love Kenson's Bat-build, but I wanted to tweak the Equipment a bit, that's all.

I do plan on working on a lower powered pure Thorpacoverse "Characters As I See Them" thread at some point, but for now, I'm sticking with the main product, which I really think is great.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: #113

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sat May 28, 2011 3:47 pm

Thorpacolypse wrote:Our PC Line continues with this SUPER item!

Why, oh why do supervillains always knock this dang thing off the roof of the Daily Planet?!?!?

SUPERMAN (KAL-EL) DCA
PL: 15 (292 pp) - OPL: 15 ; DPL: 14

ADVANTAGES: Perfect Timing*, See DCA Core Book for other stats

POWERS:
Alternate Effect of Heat Vision: 30 pt array; 1 pts
DAE - Super-Breath: Cone Area Move Object 15 (Extra: Area Cone 2 [60 ft], Dynamic, Flaw: Close Range, Limited Direction [towards or away]); 1 pt
See DCA Core Book for other stats

EQUIPMENT:
See DCA Core Book for stats

OFFENSE:

DEFENSES:

COMPLICATIONS: See DCA Core Book

Abilities 106 + Skills 26 (52 ranks) + Advantages 15 + Powers 121 + Defenses 24 = 292 / 292

Comments: Again, just a minor tweak to the DCA Superman for usage in the Thorpacoverse. I mean, really, how could they leave off Super Breath?
No super breath really bugged me. Now it's there. :wink:

It also bugs me that Supes is Toughness 18 and Captain Marvel is Toughness 19. No sir, don't like it...
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sat May 28, 2011 3:59 pm

J-Mart Favorite hits the Aisle 1 shelves.

You know, maybe it's a good thing the Watchtower was destroyed. Maybe it's time you guys stopped playing God from on high and started remembering how the real world operates. - Nightwing

NIGHTWING (DICK GRAYSON)
PL: 10 (233 pts) - OPL: 10 ; DPL: 10

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 3, STAMINA 4, AGILITY 7, DEXTERITY 5, FIGHTING 13, INTELLECT 3, AWARENESS 5, PRESENCE 5

SKILLS: Acrobatics 12 (+19) [Accelerated Acrobatics, Agile Feint, Skill Mastery, Ultimate Effort, Up the Wall], Athletics 10 (+13), Close Combat [Unarmed] 1 (+16), Deception 5 (+10/+12) [Attractive], Expertise [Criminology] 10 (+13), Expertise [Performance] 4 (+7), Expertise [Streetwise] 8 (+11), Insight 10 (+15), Intimidation 7 (+12), Investigation 12 (+15) [Contacts, Well-Informed], Perception 10 (+15), Persuasion 8 (+13/+15) [Attractive, Connected], Ranged Combat [Throwing] 2 (+13), Sleight of Hand 6 (+11), Stealth 9 (+16) [Hide in Plain Sight], Technology 7 (+10), Treatment 2 (+5), Vehicles 7 (+12)

ADVANTAGES: Accelerated Acrobatics*, Agile Feint, Attractive (1), Benefit (2) (Wealth 2 [Independently Wealthy]), Close Attack (2), Combat Leader*, Connected, Contacts, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (1), Defensive Strike* (1), Equipment (13), Evasion (1), Grabbing Finesse, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative (1), Inspire (2), Languages (3) (Spanish, French, Lakota, Russian, Japanese, 5 others, Base: English), Leadership, Move-by Action, Power Attack, Quick Draw, Ranged Attack (6), Redirect, Set-Up (1), Skill Mastery (1) (Acrobatics), Takedown (2), Teamwork, Tracking, Ultimate Effort (1) (Acrobatics), Unbalancing Strike*, Uncanny Dodge, Up the Wall*, Well-Informed

POWERS:
NONE

EQUIPMENT:
(65 pts)
Nightwing Costume: Protection 1, Immunity 7 (Critical Hits, Flaw: Limited [Ballistics only], Fire Damage [Limited: Half effect]); 5 pts
Mask: Senses 2 (Low Light Vision, Infravision), Commlink (Communication 3 [Statewide/Small Nation, Extra: Subtle, Flaw: Limited to Bat Family]); 11 pts
Escrima Sticks: Bludgeoning Damage 2, Double; 3 pts
Grapple Gun: Movement 1 (Swinging), Ranged Trip; 3 pts
Utility Gauntlets: (31 pts)
Flash Bang Grenade: Ranged Burst Area Affliction 5 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Visually and Auditory Impaired, 2nd: Visually and Auditory Disabled, 3rd: Visual and Auditory Unaware; resisted by Dodge], Extra: Area Burst [30 ft radius], Extra Condition, Flaw: Diminished Range [10/25/50]); 19 pts
Nightarangs: Bludgeoning Strength-Based Ranged Damage 2; 1 pt
Tear Gas Grenades: Ranged Cloud Area Affliction 5 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed and Visually Impaired, 2nd: Stunned and Visually Disabled, 3rd: Incapacitated, Extra: Area Cloud [15 ft radius], Extra Condition, Flaw: Diminished Range [10/25/50]); 1 pt
Wing Dings: Ranged Multiattack Piercing Damage 1, Flaw: Unreliable (5 uses); 1 pt
Taser: Affliction 5 (Resisted by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Stunned, 3rd: Incapacitated, Extra: Reach 2 [10 ft], Flaw: Unreliable [5 uses]); 1 pt
Smoke Grenade: Cloud Area Concealment 4 (Visual, Resisted by Dodge, Extra: Attack, Cloud Area [15 ft radius]); 1 pt
Lockpicks: Feature 1 (Tools, Technology); 1 pt
Mini-Tracer: Feature 1 (Tracking, 2 Mile range); 1 pt
Rebreather: Immunity 2 (Suffocation); 1 pt
Gas Mask: Immunity 2 (Gases/Eye and Lung Irritants [12 hour limit]); 1 pt
Handcuffs: Feature 1 (Toughness 9, DC20 Sleight of Hand/Technology); 1 pt
Flashlight: Feature 1 (Illumination); 1 pt
Evidence Kit: Feature 2 (tools, Analyze Evidence, Investigation); 1 pt
Vehicle: (13 pts)
Nightcycle: Size - M, Strength - 1, Speed - 6, Def - 10, Tough - 8, Features - Navigation System, Remote Control, Secret Compartments; 13 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +11
Close Attack +15 [Escrima Sticks +5; Taser Affliction +5]
Unarmed +16 [Unarmed +3]
Ranged Attack +11
Throwing +13 [Nightarangs +5; Wing Dings +1, Multiattack; Tear Gas Affliction +5, Area Cloud]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +14 [DC24] Parry +14 [DC24]
Toughness +6 (+5 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +8, Will +12

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Deathstroke, Shrike, John Marcone, Midnight's Fire
Guilt: His failure to stop the killing of Blockbuster still weighs on him
Relationships: Even though they have had their differences, he is very close with Bruce Wayne again as well as Tim Drake-Wayne. He has gotten more respect from Damian Wayne and he feels a need to help keep him on the right path. He is very close to Alfred and Barbara Gordon (Batgirl). He also has close friendships with Donna Troy, Wally West, Roy Harper, Luke Cage, Peter Parker and Wolverine. And he has had a long, off-and-on relationship with Starfire
Responsibility: To protect Chicago and to live up Batman's standard
Secret Identity: He has a secret identity of Dick Grayson-Wayne, adopted son of Bruce Wayne

Abilities 90 + Skills 65 (130 ranks) + Advantages 59 + Powers 0 + Defenses 19 = 233 / 233

Build Comments: I am a well known Dick Grayson fanboy. Ergo, I went all out on him as he is one of the top heroes in my setting. He is leading a new version of The Outsiders with his buddies Luke Cage, Logan and, Spider-Man and they have put together an interesting team (at least I think so).

I thought that quote fit perfectly as for what I wanted them to be about. Even though those four have been involved in a lot of big, Earth shattering events, with the formation of the huge Justice League on Earth-217, I figured they would want to be involved with more down to Earth matters and villains. But if Thanos really wants to rumble, they won't back down.

If I actually see them through a story arc or two, which is always highly questionable because I love building more than fighting/writing, I plan on changing up the roster, much like they always have in main DC continuity. But for now, the team is going to be mix of the "big four's" experience along with some inexperience to give the team some flavor.

Secret Origins: Dick Grayson was a twelve-year-old circus acrobat, the youngest of a family act called The Flying Graysons of The Haley Circus. Dick joined the act at a very young age, having been trained in acrobatics from birth. While on tour in Gotham City, he overheard "Boss" Tony Zucco, a well-known and feared crime-lord, threaten the performers unless the circus's owner paid extortion money. The owner refused, and that night Dick watched in horror as his parents' high wire snapped, sending his parents hurtling to their deaths, all while many of Gotham's elite watched on. Young Dick felt responsible, because he didn't warn his parents in time.

Bruce Wayne rescued Dick by adopting him as his ward. Bruce was in his early years as Batman and even though he tried when he could, he and Dick struggled to form a relationshiop. Frustrated by the lack of attention from his new guardian and the mystery still surrounding his parents' death, Dick snuck out of Wayne Manor one evening to solve the crime on his own - only to stumble into Batman, who was also investigating the murder. When Dick returned to the circus, he was confronted by Zucco's business associate, Eddie Skeevers who nearly killed him, but Dick was saved thanks to Batman's intervention.

After waking up in the Batcave, he was shocked to learn that Bruce is really the Batman. They succeed in revealing Zucco's complicity, but he supposedly dies of a heart attack before his arrest. Seeing a reflection of himself in Dick; that he could temper compassion with a thirst for justice, Batman made the young orphan the offer of a lifetime; the chance to become his crime-fighting partner. Dick chose the name Robin, his nickname from his mother because of his birthday being the first day of spring and his active nature where he was always “bobbing along”.

His training began and for six grueling months, Bruce taught him as much as he could about criminology, stealth, martial arts and countless other disciplines. Finally, Dick had to pass a final test - "the Gauntlet". Dick had to elude the Dark Knight on the streets of Gotham for one night - from sunset to sunrise - without any outside help. Dick succeeded, simultaneously bringing Gotham gangster Joe Minette to justice. Dick took to the streets as Batman's full-fledged partner in crime-fighting: Robin, the Boy Wonder.

The Story so Far: When Robin was 17, he was shot in the shoulder by the Joker, and this scared Batman into ending his career for good. Dick realized at that point that he had grown up: he no longer relied on Batman and, in fact, he and the Dark Knight disagreed on crime-fighting methodology. His new-found independence and his role as the leader of the Teen Titans' left less time for his former commitments in Gotham City.

Dick rediscovered his self-worth among the Teen Titans. Batman, however, was less than pleased. He informed Dick that if he no longer wanted to be his partner, then Dick would have to retire as Robin. Dick left Wayne Manor after this fallout.

Uncertain what to do, he turned to someone he knew would understand: Superman. Very briefly, Dick had considered giving up the whole crime fighting career, but he couldn't imagine his life any other way; but if he couldn't be Robin, who would he be? Superman had the answer. Long ago on Krypton, a man was cast out by his family - just as Dick had been. He dreamed of a world ruled by justice, and set out to protect the helpless of Krypton. His true identity was never revealed. He was known only as Nightwing.

With a new name, new costume and new confidence, Dick set out to become his own man. He continued as leader of the Titans for couple more years before deciding to focus on finishing school. During this time, he also had a minor reconliation with Bruce and they came to a mutual understanding. Dick began making time to help the Bat Family on occasion, even trying to mentor the new Robin, Jason Todd.

After Jason’s brutal death at the hands of the Joker, he and Bruce became closer again and he helped Bruce decide to eventually take on Tim Drake as the 3rd Robin.

When investigating a crime in nearby Blüdhaven, Nightwing saw that the city was just as bad, if not worse, than Gotham. With no one to protect Blüdhaven, and a need to forge his own path as a hero, Nightwing decided to relocate there. After many adventures there and a long running feud with the top mob boss in Bludhaven, Blockbuster, his starcrossed time there ended when Chemo was dropped on the city like bomb, destroying it and leading for Dick to return to Gotham full time.

In the wake of Bruce Wayne's disappearance after an epic battle with Darkseid, Dick took over as Batman for a year with Bruce’s son Damian as his Robin. The two formed a strong bond after a rough start, even figuring out how to make the Batmobile into a hovercraft. When Bruce returned, Dick returned to his Nightwing role. After finding out that Tony Zucco was still alive and living in Chicago, Dick moved there to bring him in and after doing so, he remains in Chicago where he is one of the city’s biggest heroes.

Characterization: Dick is a nearly as proficient in many areas of crime fighting as his mentor, Batman. He’s a master detective, top martial artist, trained in escapology and technology. He’s the world’s greatest human acrobat, performing maneuvers that even Spider-Man, Nightcrawler and Daredevil struggle to accomplish. And he also has surpassed Bruce in the key area of leadership. He is also a brilliant and experienced strategist with natural leadership skills, having served as leader to the Titans, the Outsiders, and even the Justice League for a short time. Additionally, Dick's efforts to remain in contact with other heroes makes him a master at rallying, unifying, and inspiring the superhero community, a skill in which he is arguably only surpassed by Superman and Captain America.

Friends and Foes: Dick is close to all the members of the Bat family, with Alfred and Bruce seeing him as more of the glue of the group than Batman himself. He and Barbara Gordon have had a long off-and-on relationship, culminating in a broken engagement. They remain close friends. Within the superhero community, he is close to his former Teen Titans teammates. He’s become good friends with Invincible, Luke Cage, Wolverine and Spider-Man, who are all his teammates in the current incarnation of The Outsiders. Since relocating to Chicago, he has become and ally of Chicago's other top protectors, Harry Dresden and the Savage Dragon.

He has a number of recurring foes from his time in Gotham, Bludhaven and now Chicago. His greatest nemesis in Bludhaven was Blockbuster, whose death at the hands of Tarantula II still haunts him. He is currently in conflict with Midnight's Fire and his gang that are trying to take a piece of Chicago from it's main criminal figure, John Marcone.

Clean Up 4/13/12: Dick gets a little clean up prior to his test.

Clean Up 4/12/13: Time for my yearly Nightwing review, I suppose. :wink:
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:32 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: #126

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sat May 28, 2011 4:03 pm

Thorpacolypse wrote:Our DC Line continues with this J-Mart Favorite item.

Still like this look better...

WONDER WOMAN DCA
PL: 15 (275 pts) - OPL: 15 ; DPL: 15

ADVANTAGES: Improved Hold, Takedown (1), See DCA Core Book for other stats

POWERS: See DCA Core Book for stats

EQUIPMENT: See DCA Core Book for stats

OFFENSE: See DCA Core Book for stats

DEFENSES: See DCA Core Book for stats

COMPLICATIONS: See DCA Core Book

Abilities 148 + Skills 29 (58 ranks) + Advantages 19 + Powers 59 + Defenses 20 = 275 / 275

Comments: Just a couple of minor tweaks to the DCA Wonder Woman. I thought she needed just a couple more combat Advantages to make her complete. With all her training, you would think she would be able to goon sweep enough to deserve Takedown.
Just two Advantages to Diana and that's all I wanted to add, really. Her core build is wicked bad ass. I'm thinking of her mind controlled and taking on my FTF group to scare the crap out of them. And it's not even a DC game! :D
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sat May 28, 2011 5:54 pm

We have a new item hitting the Image/Skybound shelves.

Ah, the British. So civil and non-violent...

Um, boss...he's not British. His name's just Brit...

Never slow me down with details, Dante!

BRIT
PL: 14 (218 pts) - OPL: 8 ; DPL: 14

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 4, STAMINA 4, AGILITY 3, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 4, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Acrobatics 2 (+5), Athletics 6 (+10), Deception 6 (+8), Expertise [Business] 4 (+5), Expertise [History] 4 (+5), Expertise [Military] 10 (+11), Insight 6 (+10) [Assessment], Intimidation 7 (+9) [Startle], Investigation (+1), Perception 4 (+8), Persuasion (+2), Ranged Combat [Firearms] 3 (+11), Sleight of Hand (+1), Stealth 7 (+10), Technology (+1), Treatment (+1), Vehicles 5 (+8)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Assessment, Beginner's Luck, Benefit (5) (Government Clearance 3, Wealth 2 [Independently Wealthy]), Close Attack (4), Diehard, Equipment (1), Improved Critical (1) (Unarmed), Improved Hold, Improved Initiative (1), Interpose, Jack-of-all-Trades, Leadership, Power Attack, Ranged Attack (5), Startle, Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Invulnerability: Feature 1 (Longevity), Protection 16, Impervious 12 (24 ranks), Immunity 80 (All Toughness Effects, Flaw: Limited [Half effect]); 81 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(5ep)
Commlink: Senses 1 (Communication Link [Radio, Guardians/JLA]); 1ep

OFFENSE:
Initiative +6
Close Attack +12 [Unarmed +4, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +8
Firearms +11

DEFENSES:
Dodge +8 [DC15] Parry +8 [DC15]
Toughness +20 (+12 Impervious), Fortitude +13, Will +9

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Euclid, Director Slitter
Fame: Being a soldier/superhero for a long time, and now being involved with the Guardians of the Globe, Brit is pretty well known
Relationships: His wife, Jessica and baby Brittany, his sister Britney, Donald
Responsibility: To protect the world as a member of the Guardians of The Globe. And most importantly, he has to protect his strip club…

Abilities 58 + Skills 32 (64 ranks) + Advantages 28 + Powers 81 + Defenses 19 = 218 / 218

Comments: Brit is an Image/Skybound hero that has one power, invulnerability. He’s a old, crusty British dude with a hot young wife that owns a strip club but is now the current leader of the Guardians of The Globe in their limited series. He had his own book for a while, but it got cancelled but I have those TBPs on my short list since he has been pretty cool in the limited looks I’ve gotten of him in Invincible.

Something to note about ANY characters I might have any chance of using in the Thorpacoverse. No one, is immune to damage. No one. Not Juggernaut, not Brit here (even though it’s implied he is in the comics), not even the Almighty himself when I get around to building him. If you manifest on the mortal realm, you can get hurt, period. It may take a nuke or even something more powerful like Squirrel Girl to do it, but it can happen.

Clean Up 6/4/11: Picked up the first Brit TBP and I could see immediate edits being made. This feels more like him now. I really could have made him PL10 since it doesn't look like he ever dodges much, but I gave him some defenses anyway.

Clean Up 7/26/11: Another change to Brit after reading the 2nd TBP. His PL is deceiving and it's only that way because he can dodge a bit when he wants, but he still depends on his invulnerability to get him by and considering that I swore ANYONE can get hurt in the Thorpacoverse, he comes about as close to be invulnerable as you can get.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sat May 28, 2011 7:03 pm

Another new item for our Image/Skybound shelves is coming out of the warehouse!

If there can be 5000 Green Lanterns, we can have 2 Invincibles...

BULLETPROOF (INVINCIBLE)
PL: 10 (150 pts) - OPL: 10 ; DPL: 10

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 12, STAMINA 8, AGILITY 3, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 6, INTELLECT 0, AWARENESS 1, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Acrobatics 2 (+5), Athletics (+12), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+8), Deception 5 (+7/+9) [Attractive], Expertise [Art] 7 (+7), Expertise [Popular Culture] 5 (+5), Insight (+1), Intimidation (+2), Perception 3 (+4), Persuasion 3 (+5/+7) [Attractive], Ranged Combat [Throwing] 3 (+5), Stealth (+3)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Attractive (1), Diehard, Interpose, Power Attack, Teamwork

POWERS:
Bulletproof Physique: Protection 5, Impervious 6, Immunity 7 (All Environmental Conditions, Pressure, Vacuum); 24 pts
Bullet Speed: 22 pt Array; 23 pts
Bullet Speed: Flight 11 (4000 mph); 22 pts
Super Speed: Speed 11 (4000 mph), Quickness 8; 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +3
Close Attack +6
Unarmed +8 [Unarmed +12]
Ranged Attack +2
Throwing +5

DEFENSES:
Dodge +7 [DC17] Parry +7 [DC17]
Toughness +13 (+6 Impervious), Fortitude +12, Will +6

COMPLICATIONS:
Horny: Zandale struggles to remain true to his girlfriend Carla, having cheated on her before
Inferiority Complex: His parents see his twin brother Tyrone as the start of the family and see Zandale as a loser than cannot measure up to his brother
Relationships: Despite his weakness for the fairer sex, he really loves his girlfriend Carla
Responsibility: To protect the world as a member of the Guardians of the Globe
Secret: I don't want to spoil them, but they are pretty…significant

Abilities 68 + Skills 15 (30 ranks) + Advantages 6 + Powers 47 + Defenses 14 = 150 / 150

Comments: You know, for all they have shown of Bulletproof in Invincible so far (at least where I have gotten to, which is TBP #8 as of the building of said character) this might as well be an original build. We know he got “invulnerability” and can fly, but that’s about all I know. Still he’s a member of the GOG, has a pretty cool costume, and I always have a soft spot for young, black heroes so he gets a build sooner than later.

By the way, in case anyone was wondering about the count, I took 3 off of my earlier counts because of the DCA tweaks I did for Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman that replaced actual PC builds. Those weren't really builds, just tweaks as a I noted. And I saw no need for a cheap count for those.

Clean Up 7/11/13: Bulletproof has gone through a LOT of characterization since my original build of him so he needed a major overhaul, especially now that he is sharing the Invincible mantle with Mark for a while.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!