J-Mart: Preparing for Relocation... :)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Re: J-Mart 3E: Nova, Captain Dynamo, Wolvie vs. Croc

Postby Thorpacolypse » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:46 pm

cassius335 wrote:TMNT vs all three Batgirls and Misfit?

I have other plans for the Batgirls once time allows. I have ALWAYS wanted to run Cassandra Cain vs. X-23. :twisted:

I'm thinking Babs needs a solo test, too.

BARON wrote:TMNT vs Clayface

I like that. I reeeeeally like that... 8)

Shoe2 wrote:
Severance wrote:I totally vote for TMNT vs Batroc the Leaper :)

or BATROC'S BRIGADE!

I like that, too. Looks the boys are going to get a lot of work in. I was considering bumping them up to PL9 since that seems more "DCA compatible" but I think I am going to try them at their current PL8 first. I've been wanting to test both Caps, too, so maybe I could have Bucky Cap or Steve come in for a clean up round at the end, regardless of who's winning. I am definitely going to have to move Machete and Zaran up to PL9, though. If Ambush Bug is PL9, then those mooks should be, too. :wink:
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

cassius335
Champion
Champion

Postby cassius335 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:19 am

Thorpacolypse wrote:

I have other plans for the Batgirls once time allows. I have ALWAYS wanted to run Cassandra Cain vs. X-23. :twisted:

Works for me. :D

MorningKnight
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby MorningKnight » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:39 pm

Hey Boss! I haven't done a build for the Market of J, so I was wondering - you ever want to see what Cyclops would look like if Bruce Wayne had adopted him instead of being snatched up by Professor Xavier?

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Re: #98

Postby Thorpacolypse » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:24 pm

Thorpacolypse wrote:Thanks for all the props on LADIES' NIGHT, guys! But we can't rest our laurels here at J-Mart, we must move on to our next special, which is in honor of Tim Allen's iconic 90's catchphrase: MORE POWER!! And we start off at the top of the J-Mart line for MORE POWER! (at least at the moment) with this BLACK LIGHT SPECIAL!

He's like every woman's dream: buff, rich, powerful and never says a word...

BLACK BOLT
PL: 16 (315 pts) - OPL: 16 ; DPL: 13

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 9, STAMINA 9, AGILITY 5, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 9, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 5, PRESENCE 4

SKILLS: Acrobatics 4 (+9), Athletics (+9), Deception (+4), Expertise [Politics] 11 (+13), Insight 6 (+11), Intimidation (+4), Perception 5 (+10), Persuasion (+4), Stealth (+5), Technology 5 (+7), Vehicles 5 (+7)

ADVANTAGES: Assessment, Benefit (5) (Status – King of the Inhumans), Close Attack (4), Diehard, Extraordinary Effort, Improved Initiative (1), Inspire (1), Languages (2) (English, Sign Language, Base: Attilan), Leadership, Power Attack, Ranged Attack (6)

POWERS:
The Voice: 112 pt array; 113 pts
Whisper: Cone Area Sonic Damage 16 (Extra: Cone Area 6 [1800 ft], Duration [Sustained]); 112 pts
Stunning Whisper: Cone Area Sonic Affliction 16 (Resisted by Fortitude; 1st: Impaired, 2nd: Stunned, 3rd: Incapacitated, Extra: Area Cone 5 [900 ft], Cumulative, Duration [Sustained]); 1 pt
Electron Mastery: 24 pt array; 26 pts
[i]Electron Blast: Ranged Damage 12; 24 pts
Master Blow: Bludgeoning Strength-Based Damage 6 (Extra: Penetrating 10, Flaw: Tiring); 1 pt
Electron Force Field: Protection 5, Impervious 5 (10 ranks), (Extra: Affects Others, Flaw: Sustained); 1 pt

Flight: Flight 8 (500mph); 16 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +9
Close Attack +13 [Unarmed +9; Master Blow +15]
Ranged Attack +10 [Electron Blast +12]
The Voice [Whisper +16, Cone Area; Stunning Whisper +16, Cone Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +12 [DC22] Parry +12 [DC22]
Toughness +10 (+14 with Force Field, +5 Impervious with Force Field), Fortitude +12, Will +15

COMPLICATIONS:
Accident: If he is not careful with his voice, he can destroy a lot more than he intends
Disability: He cannot speak unless he needs to use his powerful voice, otherwise he must communicate with sign or body language
Enemy: Vulcan, Maximus the Mad (sometimes)
Power Loss: If he loses his tuning fork, he can completely lose or lose control of his powers
Relationships: His wife Medusa, the Inhuman Royal Family
Responsibility: The Inhuman race
Weakness: Inhumans are particularly susceptible to diseases, toxins and pollutants

Abilities 94 + Skills 18 (36 ranks) + Advantages 25 + Powers 155 + Defenses 23 = 315 / 315

Comments: I didn’t really get Black Bolt as a cool character until my geek rebirth about 10 years ago. When I read comics in the 70s and 80s, I just didn’t think the Inhumans were all that. As I have gotten older, I find them fascinating. Especially their silent leader, Blackagar Boltagon. Granted, Vulcan took him out (and himself) in War of Kings, but he’ll be back. You can’t keep a good electron manipulator down.

I am quite proud of myself with this build for the simple reason that I made him technically playable at 15 pts per rank, as recommended. Granted, I had to add the Inhuman royal family as Sidekicks to do so, but still, it counts. I had to make him PL20 for his voice to work the way I wanted, which was a pure cone as opposed to a targeted area cone like I did in 2E. Outside of that, he’s about a PL13 offensively with the Master Blow and defensively a PL12, which felt about right. If he keeps his mouth shut, he can still hang with just about anyone but if he speaks, it’s all over but the shouting, pun intended…

Clean Up 7/10/11: Took Black Bolt down to a PL16, leaving his PL20 cosmic level voice for power stunting. Otherwise, he can still level a city block with little trouble if he wants.

While I was working on my high level builds, I thought I would clean up Black Bolt. My original PL20 was a bit overpowered, even if I do seem him as one of the baddest men on the planet. A PL16 area like that is nothing to sneeze at for sure...
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Thorpacolypse » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:26 pm

MorningKnight wrote:Hey Boss! I haven't done a build for the Market of J, so I was wondering - you ever want to see what Cyclops would look like if Bruce Wayne had adopted him instead of being snatched up by Professor Xavier?

Ya know, I never thought about it, but yes, yes I would like to see that.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: #239 OV, #234 T

Postby Thorpacolypse » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:37 pm

Thorpacolypse wrote:And now we're stocking our first item on the J-Mart 3E Transformers aisle, and hopefully it's the first of many. And this one is a long-time J-Mart Favorite item!

Freedom is the right of all sentient beings. Even Charlie Sheen...

OPTIMUS PRIME
PL: 14 (248 pts) - OPL: 14 ; DPL: 14

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 13, STAMINA 12, AGILITY 3, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 11, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 5, PRESENCE 7

SKILLS: Acrobatics 2 (+5), Athletics (+13), Deception (+7), Expertise [Cybertron] 8 (+10), Expertise [Military] 11 (+13), Insight 7 (+12) [Assessment], Intimidation 2 (+9/+14), Perception 6 (+11), Persuasion 8 (+15) [Connected, Fascinate], Ranged Combat [Ion Weapon Array] 6 (+13), Stealth (+3/-7), Technology 9 (+11), Treatment 3 (+5), Vehicles 4 (+8)

ADVANTAGES: Assessment, Benefit (3) (Status – Leader of Autobots, Living Prime), Close Attack (2), Combat Leader*, Connected, Extraordinary Effort, Fascinate (1) (Persuasion), Favored Foe (Decepticons), Improved Critical (2) (Energon Blades, Unarmed), Inspire (5), Interpose, Languages (1) (English, Base: Cybertronian), Leadership, Ranged Attack (3), Takedown (2)

POWERS:
Prime Size: Growth 10 (+10 Str, +10 Sta, -5 Dodge/Parry, -10 Stealth, +5 Intimidation, Speed +1, +10 Mass; Extra: Permanent, Innate); 21 pts
Cybertronian Physique: Protection 4, Impervious 7 (14 ranks), Immunity 13 (Aging, Life Support, Sleep), Senses 1 (Radio); 32 pts
Robot in Disguise: Morph 1 (Peterbilt Semi; Extra: Metamorph); 6 pts
Energon Blades/Axe: Slashing/Piercing Strength-based Damage 2 (Extra: Split); 3 pts
Ion Weapon Array: 46 pts traits, Easily Removable (-18 pts); 28 pts
Barrage Cannons: Ion Energy Ranged Damage 15 (Extra: Penetrating, Split); 46 pts
Blaster Pistol: Ion Energy Ranged Damage 12 (Extra: Multiattack 5, Enhanced Advantage 2 [Improved Aim, Improved Critical]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +7
Close Attack +13 [Unarmed +13, Critical 19-20; Energon Blade +15, Critical 19-20, Split]
Ranged Attack +7
Blaster Array +13 [Barrage Cannons +15, Split; Ion Blast +12, Critical 19-20, Multiattack]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +8 [DC18] Parry +12 [DC22]
Toughness +16 (+7 Impervious), Fortitude +13, Will +13

COMPLICATIONS:
Alien: Optimus and the other Cybertronians sometimes have problems grasping the culture of Earth
Enemy: Megatron, The Fallen
Honor: Optimus Prime is one of the most honorable beings in the universe, known for his compassion for all sentient life and protecting his comrades. His moral compass is unwavering
Relationships: Sam Witwicky and his close Autobot teammates
Vulnerable: The Cybertronians are vulnerable to Magnetic attacks, taking at extra degree of failure against them
Vulnerable: The Cybertronians are susceptible to extreme cold, taking an extra degree of failure against cold attacks

Abilities 74 + Skills 33 (66 ranks) + Advantages 25 + Powers 91 + Defenses 25 = 248/ 248

Comments: I don't think anyone has gotten around to the Transformers yet in 3E, so I figured I would kick it off with a big time build. And they don’t get much bigger than Optimus Prime. In status, that is, I'm not counting other actual "bigger" Cybertronians, of which there are many...

Anyway, you know me, I'll go over this again, but I felt like this was a good start for the movie incarnation of OP. I'll get around to the others over time, and I'm sure once Dark of The Moon hits, I'll be all Transformers crazy again.

Clean Up 4/20/11: OK, fixed the Metamorph issue. I'll handwave his truck form or whip up a little template if I need it, but I'm not going to worry about that right now.

Clean Up 7/10/11: OP gets a review as I start a BIG Transformers run.

I really liked Dark of the Moon. Bay and Co. redeemed themselves after Revenge of The Fallen IMHO. And Optimus once again kicked all kinds of ass, so I had to pump up his build a bit. Get ready for a big run on the Cybertronians although I won't get to all of them that had screen time this run, my goal is that I eventually will.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Thorpacolypse » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:41 pm

Our Transformers line will be getting quite a few new additions over the next few weeks so we're starting off with another main men, er, robots in the line. This one is our best seller in our Decepticons Line!

Don't worry Megs, you still get mad props at J-Mart, no matter how much they made you suck at the end of the movie series.

MEGATRON
PL: 14 (238 pts) - OPL: 14 ; DPL: 13

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 14, STAMINA 12, AGILITY 1, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 10, INTELLECT 5, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 5

SKILLS: Athletics (+14), Deception 4 (+9), Expertise [Cybertron] 8 (+13), Expertise [Military] 5 (+10), Expertise [Science] 5 (+10), Insight (+3), Intimidation 9 (+14/+19) [Daze, Startle], Investigation 5 (+10) [Well-Informed], Perception 2 (+5), Persuasion (+5), Ranged Combat [Blast] 5 (+12), Stealth (+1), Technology 4 (+9), Vehicles 5 (+8)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Benefit (2) (Status – Leader of the Decepticons), Chokehold, Close Attack (2), Daze (1) (Intimidation), Favored Foe (Autobots), Inspire (2), Languages (1), Power Attack, Ranged Attack (4), Startle, Takedown (1), Well-Informed

POWERS:
Megatron Size: Growth 11 (+11 Str, +11 Sta, -5 Dodge/Parry, -11 Stealth, +5 Intimidation, Speed +1, +11 Mass; Extra: Permanent, Innate); 23 pts
Cybertronian Physique: Protection 4, Impervious 7 (14 ranks), Immunity 13 (Aging, Life Support, Sleep); 31 pts
Robot in Disguise: Morph 2 (Cybertronian Jet/Tank/Truck, Extra: Metamorph), Senses 1 (Radio); 12 pts
Megatron Blades: Slashing/Piercing Strength-based Damage 2 (Extra: Split); 3 pt
Ion Cannon: 48 pts traits, Easily Removable (-16 pts); 32 pts
Ion Energy Ranged Damage 16 (Extra: Penetrating); 48 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +1
Close Attack +12 [Unarmed +14; Blades +16, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +7
Ion Cannon +12 [Blaster +16]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +8 [DC18] Parry +10 [DC20]
Toughness +16 (+8 Impervious), Fortitude +14, Will +14

COMPLICATIONS:
Alien: Megatron and the other Cybertronians sometimes have problems grasping the culture of Earth
Enemy: Optimus Prime, The Autobots
Hatred: He hates humanity, seeing them as something of a virus he needs to purge from the planet he wants to control
Motivation: Ruling the world, restoring Cybertron and proving himself to be Prime's superior
Vulnerable: The Cybertronians are vulnerable to Magnetic attacks, taking at extra degree of failure against them
Vulnerable: The Cybertronians are susceptible to extreme cold, taking an extra degree of failure against cold attacks

Abilities 62 + Skills 26 (52 ranks) + Advantages 19 + Powers 101 + Defenses 30 = 238 / 238

Comments: The one thing I don’t like about the last two Transformers movies is the way that Megatron has fallen off from a major badass to secondary antagonist to merely a scheming shell of himself in the last film. He was probably at least a PL up on OP in the first movie, then the second, even though he kills OP, had a lot of help and OP was winning most of the time. In the final fight, he really takes a whoopin’ from Prime, even with the help of the Fallen. In this last movie, it’s not even a real fight, OP pwns him pretty easily. So he probably went from PL15, to PL13 to PL12, really. Either that or OP went the opposite way. Go fig.

Anyway, this Megatron is meant to go toe-to-toe with Prime and any other big hitters of the DCA Thorpacoverse. OP has the better defense, but Megatron is better on offense. I built his skills an advantages to be more about flexing his brute strength and force of will than being a manipulator. That’s Starscreams role. I based Megatron’s Inspire on the fear he puts in his troops, not his planning or his charisma. You kick ass or he eats your spark. THAT’S Inspiration.

Can’t wait to play him. But alas, I have 20 more Transformers to go (at least), so it will have to wait.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Thorpacolypse » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:50 pm

Our ROBOTS IN DISGUISE SPECIAL keeps rolling with this item from our MINIONS R US line.

Agh...at least...we...got screen time...unlike...Cliff...jumper....

DECEPTICON PROTOFORMS
PL: 9 (92 pts) - OPL: 9 ; DPL: 9

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 10, STAMINA 8, AGILITY 0, DEXTERITY 0, FIGHTING 6, INTELLECT -1, AWARENESS 0, PRESENCE -1

SKILLS: Athletics (+10), Deception (-1), Intimidation 7 (+6), Persuasion (-1), Ranged Combat [Blast] 9 (+9), Technology 4 (+3)

ADVANTAGES: Interpose

POWERS:
Protoform Size: Growth 8 (+8 Str, +8 Sta, -4 Dodge/Parry, -8 Stealth, +4 Intimidation, Speed +1, +8 Mass; Extra: Permanent, Innate); 17 pts
Cybertronian Physique: Protection 3, Impervious 5 (10 ranks), Immunity 13 (Aging, Life Support, Sleep), Senses 1 (Radio); 27 pts
Cybertronian Blasters: 19 pts traits, Easily Removable (-8 pts); 11 pts
Energy Blast: Ranged Damage 9; 18 pts
Autoblaster: Ranged Damage 6 (Extra: Multiattack); 1 pt

[b]EQUIPMENT:

NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +0
Close Attack +6 [Unarmed +10]
Ranged Attack +0
Blaster +9 [Cybertronian Blasters +9; Autoblaster +6, Multiattack]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +3 [DC13] Parry +3 [DC13]
Toughness +11 (+5 Impervious), Fortitude +10, Will +4

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: The Autobots

Abilities 12 + Skills 10 (20 ranks) + Advantages 1 + Powers 55 + Defenses 14 = 92 / 92

Comments: Everyone needs fodder, so here are some Protoform Decepticons for the Autobots and NEST to blast.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Thorpacolypse » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:05 pm

The ROBOTS IN DISGUISE SPECIAL continues with this J-Mart Favorite item!

Da man. I mean, da bot

BUMBLEBEE
PL: 12 (199 pts) - OPL: 12 ; DPL: 12

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 9, STAMINA 8, AGILITY 4, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 10, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 1

SKILLS: Acrobatics 5 (+9), Athletics 3 (+12), Close Combat [Unarmed] 4 (+15), Deception (+1), Expertise [Cybertron] 6 (+7), Expertise [Military] 6 (+7), Expertise [Popular Culture] 3 (+4), Insight 4 (+7) [Assessment], Intimidation (+1/+4), Perception 4 (+7), Persuasion (+1), Ranged Combat [Blast] 5 (+13), Stealth 6 (+10/+4), Technology 8 (+9), Vehicles 4 (+8)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Assessment, Diehard, Evasion (1), Favored Foe (Decepticons), Improved Critical (1) (Unarmed), Improved Initiative (1), Languages (1) (English, Base: Cybertronian), Move-by Action, Power Attack, Ranged Attack (4), Set-Up (1), Takedown (1), Teamwork

ENHANCED ADVANTAGES: Improved Aim, Precise Attack (1)

POWERS:
Transformer Size: Growth 6 (+6 Str, +6 Sta, -3 Dodge/Parry, -6 Stealth, +3 Intimidation, Speed +1, +6 Mass; Extra: Permanent, Innate); 13 pts
Cybertronian Physique: Protection 3, Impervious 5 (10 ranks), Immunity 13 (Aging, Life Support, Sleep); 26 pts
Robot in Disguise: Morph 1 (Camaro, Extra: Metamorph), Senses 1 (Radio), Speed 2 (16 mph), Leaping 1 (15 ft); 10 pts
Visor: Enhanced Advantages 2 (see Advantages); 2 pts
Hand Blaster: 18 pt array; 19 pts
Ion Blast: Ranged Damage 9; 18 pts
Rapid Fire Ion Blast: Ranged Damage 6 (Extra: Multiattack); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +8
Close Attack +11
Unarmed +15 [Unarmed +9, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +8
Blaster +13 [Ion Blast +9; Rapid Fire Blasts +6, Multiattack]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +11 [DC21] Parry +13 [DC23]
Toughness +11 (+5 Impervious), Fortitude +10, Will +12

COMPLICATIONS:
Alien: Optimus and the other Cybertronians sometimes have problems grasping the culture of Earth
Disability: His vocal box has been damaged so he can only communicate with sound bites from his radio
Enemy: The Decepticons
Relationships: Sam Witwicky and his close Autobot teammates

Abilities 58 + Skills 29 (58 ranks) + Advantages 20 + Powers 66 + Defenses 26 = 199 / 199

Comments: Optimus Prime may be the main man in the Transformers franchise, but Bumblebee is the main scene stealer. He gets physical comedy, he’s the closest to Sam and man oh man, does he kick Decepticon ASS. His fights in the last two movies have been more fun to watch (to me) than Optimus’ smackdowns on Megatron and others.

I was really struggling with his PL since I’m not sure he’s a PL12, but seeing as how he lays beatdowns on all the mook Decepticons and the ones that are closer to his level (Rampage, Barricade and others), PL11 on offense felt right and PL12 on defense seemed good since the bigger Decepticons hardly ever hit him but when they do, he feels it.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Thorpacolypse » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:08 pm

The ROBOTS IN DISGUISE SPECIAL continues with another J-Mart Favorite item from our Decepticons Line!

I scream, you scream, we all scream for STARSCREAM!

STARSCREAM
PL: 12 (232 pts) - OPL: 11 ; DPL: 12

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 9, STAMINA 9, AGILITY 5, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 4, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Acrobatics 1 (+6/+14) [Agile Feint], Athletics (+9), Deception 11 (+13) [Daze, Taunt], Expertise [Cybertron] 4 (+8), Expertise [Military] 3 (+7), Insight 6 (+8), Intimidation 7 (+9/+13), Investigation 3 (+7), Perception 3 (+5), Persuasion 5 (+7), Ranged Combat [Blast] 6 (+12), Stealth (+5/-4), Technology 5 (+9), Vehicles 7 (+10)

ADVANTAGES: Benefit (1) (Status – Right Hand Man of Megatron), Daze (1) [Deception], Defensive Attack, Favored Environment (Flying), Favored Foe (Autobots), Improved Initiative (1), Languages (1) (English, Base: Cybertronian), Ranged Attack (3), Taunt

ENHANCED ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Evasion (1), Improved Aim, Move-by Action, Redirect, Set-Up (2), Takedown (1), Uncanny Dodge

POWERS:
Huge Size: Growth 9 (+9 Str, +9 Sta, -4 Dodge/Parry, -9 Stealth, +4 Intimidation, Speed +1, +9 Mass; Extra: Permanent, Innate); 19 pts
Cybertronian Physique: Protection 2, Impervious 6 (12 ranks), Immunity 13 (Aging, Life Support, Sleep); 28 pts
Robot in Disguise: Morph 1 (F-22 Raptor, Extra: Metamorph), Senses 1 (Radio), Flight 7 (250 mph); 21 pts
Aerial Mastery: Enhanced Dodge 4 (Flaw: Limited [only when flying]), Enhanced Advantages 9 (see Advantages, Flaw: Limited [only when flying]), Enhanced Skills 4 (Acrobatics 8 ranks, Flaw: Limited [only when flying]; 9 pts
Decepticon Communication: Communication 2 (1 mile, Radio); 10 pts
Weapon Array: 30pt array; 32 pts
Machine Guns: Ballistic Ranged Damage 10 (Extra: Multiattack); 30 pts
Rocket Launcher: Ballistic Ranged Burst Area Damage 10 (Extra: Area Burst [30 ft]); 1 pt
EMP: Nullify Electronics 6 (Extra: Area Burst 3 [120 ft], Sustained); 1 pt
Spinning Arm Blade: Slashing Strength-based Damage 1 (Extra: Penetrating 10); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +9
Close Attack +8 [Unarmed +9; Spinning Arm Blade +10]
Ranged Attack +6
Weapon Array +12 [Machine Guns +10, Multiattack; Rocket Launcher +10, Area Burst]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +9 (+13 when Flying) [DC19/23] Parry +7 [DC17]
Toughness +11 (+6 Impervious), Fortitude +12, Will +10

COMPLICATIONS:
Alien: Starscream and the other Cybertronians sometimes have problems grasping the culture of Earth
Enemy: Optimus Prime, The Autobots
Motivation: Becoming the leader of the Decepticons and Autobots to show that Megatron and Optimus Prime have lost their way

Abilities 48 + Skills 31 (62 ranks) + Advantages 21 + Powers 110 + Defenses 22 = 232 / 232

Comments: I love good old scheming Starscream. His PL is deceptive since he’s really about a PL9-10 on the ground, but in the air, he’s pretty much a PL13. He still has my favorite action scene of all three movies in the first where he takes out those F-22’s over LA. That just rocked.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Thorpacolypse » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:40 pm

More of our ROBOTS IN DISGUISE SPECIALS hit the Aisle 17 shelves!

We gonna get dat Bumblebee, mon...

THE DREADS
PL: 10 (155 pts) - OPL: 10 ; DPL: 10

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 8, STAMINA 7, AGILITY 5, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 0, AWARENESS 1, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Acrobatics 4 (+9), Athletics 3 (+11), Insight (+1), Intimidation 8 (+8/+11), Perception 6 (+7) [Tracking], Ranged Combat [Blast] 7 (+9), Stealth 5 (+10/+4), Vehicles 5 (+7)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Close Attack (2), Favored Foe (Autobots), Improved Initiative (1), Instant Up, Languages (1), Move-by Action, Takedown (1), Tracking

POWERS:
Dread Size: Growth 6 (+6 Str, +6 Sta, -3 Dodge/Parry, -6 Stealth, +3 Intimidation, Speed +1, +6 Mass; Extra: Permanent, Innate); 21 pts
Cybertronian Physique: Protection 3, Impervious 5 (10 ranks), Immunity 13 (Aging, Life Support, Sleep); 26 pts
Robot in Disguise: Morph 1 (SUV, Extra: Metamorph), Senses 1 (Radio), Speed 5 (60 mph); 12 pts
Weapon Array: 20 pts traits, Easily Removable (-8 pts); 12 pts
19 pt array, 20 pts
Blaster Pistols: Ranged Damage 9 (Extra: Split); 19 pts
Twin Blades: Strength-based Damage 2, Enhanced Advantage 1 (Improved Critical), (Extra: Split, Penetrating 8] 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +9
Close Attack +10 [Unarmed +8; Dread Blades +10, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +2
Blaster Pistols +9 [Blaster Pistols +9]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +7 [DC17] Parry +10 [DC20]
Toughness +10, Fortitude +10, Will +5

COMPLICATIONS:
Alien: The Dreads and the other Cybertronians sometimes have problems grasping the culture of Earth
Enemy: The Autobots
Responsibility: To Megatron and the Decepticon cause

Abilities 38 + Skills 19 (38 ranks) + Advantages 10 + Powers 71 + Defenses 17 = 155 / 155

Comments: The Dreads were pretty cool in Dark of the Moon. They are 3 brothers who transform from black SUVs into wicked Decepticons with “dreadlocks” and an athletic, quick fighting style. Them running down the road after transforming and flipping over cars and stuff as they chased Bumblebee and Sam was really wicked.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shop J-Mart!

danelsan
Daredevil
Daredevil

Re: J-Mart 3E: Megatron, Bumblebee, Starscream, Dreads

Postby danelsan » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:35 am

You know, Thorp, since you have a mega-crossover universe for your games, I hope to one day see a storyline of Megatron getting his hands on a Cosmic Cube and use it to acquire the powers of Green Ronin's own Omega, becoming OMEGATRON! :lol:
My DeviantArt page
Batgirl avatar by ArtNerdEm

Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Bladewind » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Hey Thorp !

I am loving your Transformers run.

Having an equally full cross-over universe on my hands I'm going to have to "steal" a few of these.

I'm also pleased to find another person who has a bot-crush on Bumblebee. Best part of RotF was Bee's fight to protect Sam...

luketheduke86
Hero
Hero

Postby luketheduke86 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:31 pm

Thorpacolypse wrote:

BARON wrote:TMNT vs Clayface

I like that. I reeeeeally like that... 8)

I second both of these!

Also very nice Transformers builds! I agree with you about Megatron's decline. It's too bad that he got demoted to toady/minion in the last two film, especially after such and awesome showing in the first one. Oh and Bumblebee is DA MAN! 8)
A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day.

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Thorpacolypse » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:19 pm

danelsan wrote:You know, Thorp, since you have a mega-crossover universe for your games, I hope to one day see a storyline of Megatron getting his hands on a Cosmic Cube and use it to acquire the powers of Green Ronin's own Omega, becoming OMEGATRON! :lol:

Now that would be fun! I'll be interested to see how Omega is statted in 3E.

Bladewind wrote:Hey Thorp !

I am loving your Transformers run.

Having an equally full cross-over universe on my hands I'm going to have to "steal" a few of these.

I'm also pleased to find another person who has a bot-crush on Bumblebee. Best part of RotF was Bee's fight to protect Sam...

No need to steal, my good Bladewind, that's the reason J-Mart is here. To provide mediocre quality builds at the lowest princes on the Atomic Think Tank! We're practically giving builds away! :D

I thought Bee's fight with Rampage and Ravage was the best part of ROTF, too. That is if you discount Megan Fox running in slo-mo across the desert. :wink:
Shop J-Mart!

Return to “Roll Call”