J-Mart: Preparing for Relocation... :)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Re: J-Mart: Imports, Zeus, Odin, GL Sinestro

Post by Thorpacolypse » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:23 am

Bladewind wrote:Love the GL takes Thorp !

Curious though, why Sinestro has Yellow Lantern complications... (The weakness is prolly a typo, but I don't get the Enemy Complication - is that meant to be a "he wields the ring but ain't accepted" kinda thing?) 8)
Another victim of improper proofing... :(

I edited my old Sinestro build and forgot to change the wording. Although, I am going to simply add Sinestro Corps as another Favored Foe and tweak the complications. Thanks for the catch.
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Post by Thorpacolypse » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:21 am

Mike5000us wrote:WOW Galactus, Odin, and Zeus o my :)
You know, J-Mart is ALWAYS looking for some kick ass high powered builds that happen to be someone's specialty...wink, wink, nudge, nudge... :wink: :mrgreen: :wink:
Shop J-Mart!

scc
Zealot
Zealot

Post by scc » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:57 pm

Some awesome builds Thorp. Really like your Odin and Zeus builds. I think you have their lifting strength backwards. Even though they are evenly matched it is nice to see the differences between the two. I always enjoy seeing super powerful builds and strangely street level builds. Go figure.

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:59 pm

We've got a bunch of RED LIGHT SPECIAL IMPORTS from our Earth-217 location that are hitting the aisle 1 shelves. And these next two are going FAST!

Barry...is the kind of man that I would've hoped to become if my parents hadn't been murdered. - Batman

FLASH (BARRY ALLEN)
PL: 12 (249 pts) - OPL: 10 ; DPL: 12

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2, STAMINA 3, AGILITY 3, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 4, INTELLECT 4, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Acrobatics 2 (+5/+9) [Agile Feint], Athletics 5 (+7), Close Combat [Unarmed] 1 (+5/+15), Deception (+2), Expertise [Forensics] 8 (+12), Expertise [Law Enforcement] 4 (+8), Expertise [Science] 8 (+12), Insight 2 (+5), Intimidation (+2), Investigation 6 (+10) [Contacts, Well-Informed], Perception 2 (+5), Persuasion 7 (+9), Ranged Combat [Throwing] 4 (+7), Stealth (+3), Technology 7 (+11)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Benefit (1) (Police Clearance), Contacts, Defensive Roll [5], Equipment (1), Evasion [2], Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative [10], Instant Up, Interpose, Move-by Action, Seize Initiative Teamwork, Well-Informed

POWERS:
Speedster Physiology: Immunity 2 (Friction Heat, Poisons [Limited], Diseases [Limited]), Regeneration 3 (1/every 3 rounds); 5 pts
Fastest Man Alive: Enhanced Parry 10, Enhanced Dodge 10, Speed 26 (125,000,000 mph/250,000 mpr), Quickness 22, Enhanced Advantages 24 (Agile Feint, Defensive Roll [5], Evasion [2], Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative [10], Instant Up, Interpose, Move-by Action, Seize Initiative), Enhanced Skills 7 (Acrobatics 4 ranks, Close Combat [Unarmed] 10 ranks); 99 pts
Super Speed Movement: Movement 3 (Wall Crawling 2, Water Running, Flaw: Limited [only when moving]); 3 pts
Super Speed Stunts: 20 pt Array; 30 pts
Tornado Blast: Cone Area Move Object 10 (Extra: Cone Area [60 ft cone], Flaw: Range [Close]); 20 pts
Cyclone: Burst Area Move Object 10 (Extra: Burst Area [30 ft radius], Concentration], Flaw: Limited to fine movement and powerful winds]); 1 pt
Air Cushion: Burst Area Movement 1 (Safe Fall, Extra: Burst Area [30 ft radius]); 1 pt
Rapid Fire Punches: Multiattack Bludgeoning Strength-based Damage 5; 1 pt
Rapid Attack: Burst Area Bludgeoning Damage 5 (Extra: Burst Area x2 [60 ft radius], Selective); 1 pt
Vacuum: Burst Area Cumulative Affliction 5 (Resisted by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Stunned, 3rd: Incapacitated, Extra: Burst Area [30 ft radius], Concentration); 1 pt
Throwback: Deflect 9 (Extra: Accurate 2, Reflect, Redirect, Flaw: Limited [to Projectiles]); 1 pt
Flattening Wake: Line Area Reaction Affliction 10 (Resisted by Dodge; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Prone, Extra: Line Area [30 ft line], Reaction [while moving at high speed], Instant Recovery, Flaw: Limited to two degrees, Limited [to directly behind Flash]); 1 pt
Lightning Disarm: Burst Area on Strength for Disarming 2, Enhanced Advantage 1 (Improved Disarm), (Extra: Area Burst x2 [60 ft radius], Selective); 1 pt
Vibration: Insubstantial 4 (Intangible); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(5 pts)
Flash Costume Ring: Feature 2 (Stores costume, Quick Change); 2 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +43
Close Attack +4
Unarmed +15 [Unarmed +2; Rapid Fire Punches +5, Multiattack]
Ranged Attack +3
Throwing +5
Throwback +9 [Deflect +9]
Special Attack [Rapid Attack +5, Area Burst; Tornado Blast Move Object +10, Area Cone; Whirlwind Burst Move Object +10, Area Burst; Flattening Wake Affliction +10, Area Line; Vacuum Affliction +5, Area Burst]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +16 [DC26] Parry +16 [DC26]
Toughness +8 (+3 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +8, Will +10

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: The Rogues, Grodd, Professor Zoom.
Relationships: His wife Iris, his nephew Bart, The Flash Family, Hal Jordan.
Responsibility: To protect Central City.
Secret Identity: He maintains his secret identity as Barry Allen, police scientist.
Vulnerable: Using Extra Effort with Speed can cause The Flash to be pulled into the Speed Force.

Abilities 48 + Skills 28 (56 ranks) + Advantages 20 + Powers 136 + Defenses 17 = 249 / 249

Build Comments: My take on Barry. Speedsters are wicked nasty in MnM and in main continuity, really. With Move by Action, they can hit you then technically be in another state and back to smite you again by the next round. Kind of hard to deal with unless you play them very specifically.

As much as I dig Wally, especially the JLU take on him and Jay Garrick (because my name is Jay, hence J-Mart :wink:), Barry is THE Flash to me. I will build Wally (almost done, not a lot changes) and Jay (when I get around to the JSA Initiative) but if I use a Flash, it will be Barry. As a build, I really didn't make a lot of changes to the DCA speedster structure but I did give him more offensive capabilities and corrected a few other things that I thought he needed. He should be a really fun play.

Secret Origins: When Barry Allen was only eleven, his mother was slain. His father was wrongly tried and convicted for the murder, and later died in prison where Barry watched him. However, the young Allen refused to believe that his father was guilty of the crime. His life ground to a halt as he dedicated himself to finding the real murderer and, more importantly, finding the motive behind the murder. To this end, Allen studied forensic science, and dedicated himself to solving not only his mother's case, but those of other people in his situation.

After graduating, Allen found work with the Central City Police Department as a police forensic scientist, with a well-known habit for slowness and lateness. Working late in the lab one night, a rack of chemicals that he was working next to was struck by lightning, and Allen was doused in chemicals. Surprisingly unharmed, Allen cleaned up the mess and returned to work, but soon noticed that the world appeared to be moving much slower than normal. He soon realized that it was not the world that had slowed, but himself who had sped up. Barry decided to fight crime, taking the superhero name of the Flash. Experiments with his powers revealed that not only was he super-fast, but he could vibrate his molecules, allowing him to appear invisible and phase through solid objects. His girlfriend's adoptive father, Ira West, helped him create a suit that could deal with his powers, and chemically shrunk it so it could fit into a ring for ease of portability.

The Story so Far: Allen and a group of other heroes decided to form a crime fighting team after they banded together to defeat an attempted alien invasion. This team became an important part of Barry's development as a hero, as Barry, already immensely popular with the public, became close with other member's of the superhero community, especially Green Lantern Hal Jordan, who would become his close friend.

Barry's girlfriend and later wife, Iris West, had a nephew named Wally. The son of distant and unloving parents, Wally longed to escape his home of Blue Valley and travel to Central City where the only family member he was close to lived, as well as his hero, the Flash. One summer Iris invited Wally to stay with her and Barry. Allen took Wally to the lab and, in an amazing coincidence, the sequence of events that gave Allen his powers occurred again, leaving Wally with the same powers as his uncle. Wally joined Allen in his crime fighting, becoming the sidekick Kid Flash.

After a several solo adventures and several with the Justice League, he tired of the superhero life and retired briefly. However, he came out of retirement to help Earth’s heroes battle the Anti-Monitor during the event known as the Crisis on Infinite Earth and he was captured. He was able to escape the Anti-Monitors' clutches, and destroyed the anti-matter cannon that was intended to destroy earth by creating a speed vortex. He was unable to handle the power of the vortex, however, and perished. His soul was absorbed into the Speed Force, and Wally took up the mantle of the Flash.

This was not the end of Barry Allen. He returned on three separate occasions to aid his nephew Wally West, helping him to deal with the worst days of his life. Barry Allen was permanently resurrected during the even known as the Final Crisis, during which he was instrumental in bringing about the defeat of Darkseid. Unsure of why he is alive, Allen contemplates his duties in the universe. It is soon revealed that he is becoming the new Black Flash, and that his resurrection was part of the machinations of Professor Zoom. Zoom was also responsible for all the tragedy in Allen's life, including the murder of his mother. He was able to defeat Zoom with the help of the other Flashes and several other super teams.

During the Blackest Night Allen, a beacon of hope for the entire planet, was selected as a Blue Lantern. He also briefly becomes a member of the White Lantern Corps. After these events, Allen returns to his job in the police department, his life in Central City and his job as the Flash.

Characterization: Barry is one of the most respected and popular members of the superhero community.

Friends and Foes: Barry is close to his wife, Iris, and close friends Ralph (the Elongated Man) and Sue Dibny, Ray Palmer (the former Atom), Green Lantern Hal Jordan and members of the Flash Family Wally West and Bart Allen.

The Flash has acquired a colorful rogues gallery of villains. Their number includes (but is not limited to) several who formed a loose association and refer to themselves as the Rogues, disdaining the use of the term "supervillain" or "super-criminal". These criminals typically have unusually modest goals for their power level (robbery or other petty crimes), and each have adopted a specific theme in his or her equipment and methods. Rogues were Captain Cold, Mirror Master, Heat Wave, Weather Wizard, the Trickster, Pied Piper, the Top, and Captain Boomerang.

Clean Up 4/7/12: Added a few more AEs to Barry thanks to great Speed Powers Power Profile.

Clean Up 10/1/13: Barry gets the Thorpacoverse update and a quick review.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:02 pm

Another RED LIGHT SPECIAL IMPORT gets stocked on Aisle 1.

I hate it when Aquaman does monitor duty. He scratches the board up with that harpoon, and the seat smells of carp. - Wally West

To You-Know Who: I'm getting lectured on child safety from a man who's gone through four Robins? - Wally West

FLASH (WALLY WEST)

PL: 12 (217 pts) - OPL: 10 ; DPL: 12

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2, STAMINA 3, AGILITY 4, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 4, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 3

SKILLS: Acrobatics 3 (+7/+11) [Agile Feint], Athletics 7 (+9), Close Combat [Unarmed] 1 (+5/+15), Deception 5 (+8), Insight (+3), Intimidation (+3), Perception 2 (+5), Persuasion 2 (+5), Ranged Combat [Throwing] 4 (+7), Stealth (+4)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Defensive Roll (4), Equipment (2), Evasion (2), Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative (10), Instant Up, Interpose, Move-by Action, Seize Initiative, Set-Up (1), Teamwork

POWERS:
Super Speed Movement: Movement 3 (Wall Crawling 2, Water Running, Flaw: Limited [only when moving]); 3 pts
Speedster Physiology: Immunity 2 (Friction Heat, Poisons [Limited], Diseases [Limited]), Regeneration 3 (1/every 3 rounds); 5 pts
Fastest Man Alive: Enhanced Parry 11, Enhanced Dodge 11, Speed 26 (125,000,000 mph/250,000 mpr), Quickness 22, Enhanced Advantages 23 (Agile Feint, Defensive Roll [4], Evasion [2], Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative [10], Instant Up, Interpose, Move-by Action, Seize Initiative), Enhanced Skills 7 (Acrobatics 4 ranks, Close Combat [Unarmed] 10 ranks); 100 pts
Super Speed Stunts: 20 pt Array; 31 pts
Tornado Blast: Cone Area Move Object 10 (Extra: Cone Area [60 ft cone], Flaw: Range [Close]); 20 pts
Whirlwind: Burst Area Move Object 10 (Extra: Burst Area [30 ft radius], Flaw: Range [Close]); 1 pt
Air Cushion: Burst Area Movement 1 (Safe Fall, Extra: Burst Area [30 ft radius]); 1 pt
Rapid Fire Punches: Multiattack Strength-based Bludgeoning Damage 3; 1 pt
Rapid Attack: Burst Area Damage 5 (Extra: Area Burst 2 [60 ft radius], Selective); 1 pt
Steal Speed: Nullify 10 (Speed Effects); 1 pt
Share Speed: Speed 20 (2,000,000 mph/4000 mpr; Extra: Affects Others, Flaw: Affects others only); 1 pt
Vacuum: Cumulative Burst Area Affliction 5 (Resisted by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Stunned, 3rd: Incapacitated, Extra: Area Burst [30 ft radius], Duration [Concentration]); 1 pt
Throwback: Deflect 9 (Extra: Accurate 2, Reflect, Redirect, Flaw: Limited [to Projectiles]); 1 pt
Flattening Wake: Line Area Affliction 10 (Resisted by Dodge; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Prone, Extra: Line Area [30 ft line], Reaction [while moving at high speed], Flaw: Instant Recovery, Limited to two degrees, Limited [to Directly Behind You]); 1 pt
Lightning Disarm: Burst Area on Strength for Disarming 2, Enhanced Advantage 1 (Improved Disarm), (Extra: Burst Area 2 [60 ft], Selective); 1 pt
Vibration: Insubstantial 4 (Intangible, Flaw: Side Effect [Object takes Damage 10 and can explode); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(5 pts)
Flash Costume Ring: Feature 2 (Stores costume, Quick Change); 2 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +44
Close Attack +4
Unarmed +15 [Unarmed +2; Rapid Fire Punches +5, Multiattack]
Ranged Attack +3
Throwing +7
Throwback +11 [Deflect +9]
Special Attack [Rapid Attack +5, Burst Area; Tornado Blast Move Object +10, Cone Area; Whirlwind Burst Move Object +10, Burst Area; Flattening Wake Affliction +10, Line Area; Vacuum Affliction +5, Burst Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +17 [DC27] Parry +17 [DC27]
Toughness +7, Fortitude +9, Will +9

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: The Rogues, Professor Zoom.
Relationships: His wife Linda, children Jai and Iris, The Flash Family, Kyle Rayner and his original Teen Titans teammates, Dick Grayson, Roy Harper, Garth and Donna Troy.
Responsibility: To protect Central City.
Secret Identity: He maintains his secret identity as Wally West.
Vulnerable: Using Extra Effort with Speed can cause The Flash to be pulled into the Speed Force.

Abilities 46 + Skills 12 (24 ranks) + Advantages 18 + Powers 125 + Defenses 16 = 217 / 217

Build Comments: Wally is just a slightly more athletic version of Barry with fewer skills. I always liked him, though. His JLU incarnation rocked and he's always gotten some good smart ass lines even back in the Wolfman Teen Titans days when he was more of the Alex P. Keaton of the group.

I just couldn't decide which of those quotes to use since they both made me chuckle when I was surfing the wikis so I had to use both. Any dude that can take those kind of shots at Aquaman and Batman deserves mad props. 8)

Secret Origins: Wally West was the nephew of Iris West, fiancée of Barry Allen, who was The Flash of Central City. He grew up in a small town called Blue Valley with emotionally distant parents,and dreamed of living in Central City, perhaps one day meeting his hero, The Flash. Wally was only close to one relative, his father's sister, Iris.

One summer, Iris offered to let Wally stay in Central City with her. He gladly took the chance to get out of his hometown and away from his parents, and looked forward to the excitement of the big city. Iris introduced him to Barry, whom he thought was dull and uninteresting until Barry offered to introduce Wally to the Flash. Barry used some simple super-speed tricks to pull off the double identity, and gave him the surprise of his life. In Barry's lab, the Flash told Wally about how he had gotten his powers - a stray bolt of lightning that hit a rack of chemicals, which in turn hit him.

Later, a bolt of lightning struck chemicals that spilled on Wally granted him super-speed powers similar to Barry's. Wally would later find out that the Speed Force used these accidents as a cover to grant super-speed powers to both him and Barry.

Barry revealed his dual identity to Wally and a new partnership was forged. Wally became Flash's sidekick, Kid Flash. Initially, he wore a costume mirroring Barry's. As a strategic decision during a battle, Flash altered Wally's costume to a primarily-yellow design. After the battle, he chose to keep the costume, and wore it through his whole career as Kid Flash.

The Story so Far: Wally enjoyed many adventures with Barry and quickly established himself as a good hero. A few months after becoming Kid Flash, he met fellow heroes Robin and Aqualad and they joined together to stop the menace of Mr. Twister. Their second meeting was more eventful: the three of them, now joined by Wonder Girl, fought against their mentors, who had been possessed. At this second meeting, the four youngsters decided to become a team and the Teen Titans were born, with Robin becoming the leader of the team. The sidekicks would continue to operate with their mentors, as well as spending time with their peers in the Titans.

After a case involving Titans West, this incarnation of the team disbanded and Wally returned to Blue Valley to continue his college career. Some months later, Raven banded together a group of New Teen Titans to help her battle her demon-father, Trigon. Initially, Wally was disinterested in joining the team. Raven used her emotion-manipulating powers to make Wally fall in love with her and in turn, he joined this new group of Teen Titans. He was consistently protective of Raven, and came to blows with Robin when he challenged her true motives. After an encounter with the Justice League, Zatanna revealed Raven's manipulation of him. He was angry and heartbroken.

Even though the Titans eventually came to her aid and ultimately defeated Trigon, Wally had a hard time dealing with Raven's deception. Complicating matters, even without her influence, Wally realized he really was in love with Raven. He grew increasingly unsure of his decision to continue as a member of the Titans. His discomfort with Raven led him to leave the team and return to school in Blue Valley.

The Crisis on Infinite Earths brought him out of retirement, and the death of Barry Allen gave him a new sense of purpose. Despite the risk, he took the name and costume of The Flash, and was determined to live up to the example that Barry Allen had set for the world. That job, however, would not be easy.

Wally West was a less powerful new Flash than his predecessor at first. Instead of being able to reach the speed of light, he could run just faster than that of sound. Also, he had to eat vast quantities of food to maintain his metabolism. However, after a difficult encounter with a particularly vicious foe, the first Reverse-Flash (Eobard Thawne), he was able increase his speed forcing him to push past a psychological block he had placed on his powers. To prevent himself from truly "replacing" Barry, Wally had subconsciously limited his speed so that he could never become his mentor's equal, but Thawne's bragging that he would become the true Flash forced Wally past this block as he feared Thawne replacing Barry more than he feared himself doing so. After this encounter he was Barry Allen's equal in speed, and eventually became even faster. Though he still had not been able to recover Barry's vibrational/phasing abilities (he could vibrate through objects but they would explode instead) he gained several new powers that Barry never had. He was able to share/steal speed, use his speed to kinetically upgrade his attacks, and super heal others.

Wally learned hat his and Barry’s powers came from the Speed Force, an energy source that grants several speedsters their powers. Wally had several adventures as The Flash and as a member of the Justice League. He continued to battle The Rogues and fell in love with, and married his longtime girlfriend Linda Park.

During the Final Crisis, Wally was reunited with Barry Allen, who had returned to life. At first he was hesitant to continue as The Flash with Barry’s return, but Barry and Kyle Rayner talked him into continuing, basically reminding him of all he had done and that the world could never have enough heroes.

Characterization: Wally is a good natured man with a light-hearted demeanor and well-developed sense of humor. He is devoted to his own, and extended family and has a strong sense of responsibility.

Friends and Foes: Wally is closest to his wife, Linda, and their two young children. He is also close to the Flash Family, especially Barry Allen and Bart, who he mentored for years. Like his predecessor, West is good friends with the Green Lantern of his time, Kyle Rayner. Wally also retained a close friendship with Kyle's predecessor, Hal Jordan, who often looked out for Wally. His best friend is Dick Grayson, who served with Wally on the Teen Titans as the first Robin and served as Wally's best man at his wedding.

The members of the New Teen Titans, the team Wally served on as Kid Flash, has reappeared several times throughout his life. Although they are not always in close contact with one another, the team considers each other family; Wally is no exception.

While they disagree regularly, Wally has developed an odd friendship/respect with Batman, who has more than once made it clear that those feelings are mutual.

Clean Up 4/7/12: Update to Wally with some new Speed Powers from the Power Profile.

Clean Up 10/1/13: Wally gets the Thorpacoverse update as well.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:06 pm

This is a BLACK LIGHT SPECIAL IMPORT for Aisle 1 and it's a J-Mart Favorite item!

This world belongs to NO ONE. - Black Adam

BLACK ADAM
PL: 15 (290 pts) - OPL: 15 ; DPL: 15

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 19, STAMINA 15, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 9, INTELLECT 3, AWARENESS 2 [10], PRESENCE 4

SKILLS: Athletics (+19), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+11), Deception 6 (+10), Expertise [Magic] 6 (+9), Expertise [Tactics] 6 (+9), Insight (+2/+10) [Assessment], Intimidation 11 (+15), Perception (+2/+10), Persuasion (+4), Ranged Combat [Lighting Blast] 9 (+11), Stealth (+2)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Assessment, Beginner's Luck, Benefit (3) (Status 3 – Ruler of Khandaq), Diehard, Eidetic Memory, Fearless, Great Endurance, Jack-of-all-Trades, Power Attack

POWERS:
S - Stamina of Shu: Enhanced Advantages 2 (Diehard, Great Endurance), Immunity 10 (Life Support), Protection 4, Impervious 9; 34 pts
H - Swiftness of Heru: 35 pt Dynamic Array; 37 pts
Flight: Flight 15 (64,000 mph/125 mpr), Movement 2 (Space Travel 2 [Other star systems]), (Extra: Dynamic); 35 pts
Super-Speed: Speed 15 (64,000 mph/125 mpr), Quickness 8 (Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts

A - Strength of Amon: Enhanced Strength 5 (400,000 Tons; Flaw: Limited to Lifting); 5 pts
Z - Wisdom of Zehuti: Enhanced Advantages 4 (Assessment, Beginner's Luck, Eidetic Memory, Jack-of-all-Trades), Comprehend 3 (Read, Speak, Write All Languages); 10 pts
A - Power of Aton: 31 pt Array; 33 pts
Mystic Lighting Blast: Ranged Electrical Damage 15, Feature 1 (Mystical and Electrical Descriptor]); 31 pts
Mystic Lighting Strike: Line Area Mystic Electrical Damage 12 (Extra: Extra: Line Area 2 [60 ft line], Indirect [From Above], Flaw: Side Effect [Changes Marvel Family to normal identity if struck]); 1 pt
Rock of Eternity: Movement 1 (Dimensional Travel [Earth/Rock of Eternity); 1 pt [/i]
M - Courage of Mehen: Enhanced Awareness 8, Enhanced Advantages 1 (Fearless), Immunity 2 (Mind Reading); 19 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +9
Unarmed +11 [Unarmed +19]
Ranged Attack +2
Lightning Blast +11 [Lightning Blast +15]
Special Attack [Mystic Lighting Strike +12, Line Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +10 [DC20] Parry +11 [DC21]
Toughness +19 (+9 Impervious), Fortitude +15, Will +15

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: The Marvel family, Shazam, anyone who is against Khandaq.
Power Loss: Black Adam loses his powers and reverts to his mortal form when he speaks the magic word “Shazam.”
Relationships: His wife, Isis (Adrianna Tomaz).
Temper: Black Adam is infamous for his towering rages.

Abilities 112 + Skills 20 (40 ranks) + Advantages 5 + Powers 138 + Defenses 15 = 290 / 290

Build Comments: Loves me some Black Adam. Do not love that we haven’t seen him in a while in main DC continuity and I haven’t seen any plans for him in the New 52. But not here, my friends.,

Secret Origins: Adam was born to the Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses II in the neighboring land of Kahndaq. While there are contradictory accounts of the circumstances of Black Adam’s early history, certain elements are consistent:

While serving as high priest to Ramses II, the wizard Shazam sought a successor to his godly powers. Impressed with his virtue and martial heroism, he chose Adam. Having determined to make Adam his successor, Shazam’s intentions were altered by the intervention of his half-demonic daughter Blaze. Blaze struck a bargain with the god Set so that when Adam speaks the word “Shazam,” instead of becoming the avatar of the wizard’s deific patrons, he becomes the avatar of the Egyptian gods Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton and Mehen.

The Story so Far: "Teth-Adam" (Mighty Adam) then served the Egyptian pharaoh as his champion for hundreds of years thereafter. However, Teth-Adam eventually fell from the good graces of Shazam. This happened either because Adam became dictatorial towards Kahndaq, he became corrupted and homicidal by his powers, or the wizard believed he was plotting conquest with Blaze. Henceforth, the wizard referred to him as "Khem" (or "Black") Adam. In any event, Shazam, unable to take his powers away, banishes him to the most distant star in the universe. Made cautious by this failure, Shazam does not empower another champion until modern times when Billy Batson was made into Shazam.

Black Adam spent the next 5,000 years flying back to Earth. By the time he made it back, Shazam had appointed a new champion to take his place: Billy Batson, who had taken the wizard’s mantle of Shazam. The two fought immediately with Shazam gaining the upper hand in their initial battle. The two have many battles over the years, at times being bitter enemies but at times working together when the need arose.

Adam has battled many heroes over the years, from the Avengers, the Justice League, Superman and Stormwatch. He has also reformed at times, being a member of Stormwatch and the Justice Society.

Adam is currently ruling Khandaq along with his wife resurrected wife, Isis. He is being "good" by Black Adam terms, refusing offers from Doom to assist him with a plan he’s working on. He continues to spurn Doom’s overtures, but you never know what could set him off and change that. Amanda Waller knows that, too, and she also knows that peace is not always a good thing people in her line of work...

Characterization: Adam has an old-fashioned and militant ideals of justice, and an officious and strongly opinionated attitude. His stubbornness is legendary and once he has decided on a course of action, there is no changing it.

Friends and Foes: While he and Shazam and his family have had numerous conflicts, they have at times worked together due to their shared magical connection to the wizard Shazam. Adam is closest to his wife, Isis, and her brother, Osiris.

Clean Up 11/8/13: Adam gets a Superior Thorpacoverse review.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:11 pm

Back to the RED LIGHT SPECIAL IMPORTS with this new item for Aisle 1!

SHAZAM!

SHAZAM (BILLY BATSON)
PL: 14 (265 pts) - OPL: 14 ; DPL: 14

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 19, STAMINA 15, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 6, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 2 [10], PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Athletics (+19), Close Combat [Unarmed] 3 (+9), Deception (+2), Expertise [Pop Culture] 4 (+5), Expertise [Streetwise] 4 (+5), Insight 3 (+5/+13) [Assessment], Intimidation (+2), Perception 1 (+3/+11), Persuasion 6 (+8), Ranged Combat [Blast] 7 (+9), Stealth (+2)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Assessment, Beginner's Luck, Diehard, Eidetic Memory, Fearless, Great Endurance, Interpose, Teamwork

POWERS:
S - Wisdom of Solomon: Enhanced Advantages 3 (Assessment, Beginner's Luck, Eidetic Memory), Comprehend 3 (Read, Speak, Write All Languages); 9 pts
H - Strength of Hercules: Enhanced Strength 5 (400,000 Tons; Flaw: Limited to Lifting); 5 pts
A - Stamina of Atlas: Enhanced Advantages 2 (Diehard, Great Endurance), Immunity 10 (Life Support), Protection 4, Impervious Toughness 9; 34 pts
Z - Power of Zeus: 31 pt Array; 33 pts
Mystic Lighting Blast: Electrical Ranged Damage 15, Feature 1 (Mystical and Electrical Descriptor]); 31 pts
Shazam!: Line Area Mystic Electrical Damage 12 (Extra: Line Area 2 [60 ft line], Indirect [From Above], Flaw: Side Effect [Changes Marvel Family to normal identity if struck]); 1 pt
Rock of Eternity: Movement 1 (Dimensional Travel [Earth/Rock of Eternity); 1 pt

A - Courage of Achilles: Enhanced Awareness 8, Enhanced Advantages 1 (Fearless), Immunity 2 (Mind Reading); 19 pts
M - Swiftness of Mercury: 35 pt Dynamic Array; 37 pts
Flight: Flight 15 (64,000 mph/125 mpr), Movement 2 (Space Travel 2 [Other star systems]) (Extra: Dynamic); 35 pts
Super-Speed: Speed 15 (64,000 mph/125 mpr), Quickness 8 (Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +6
Unarmed +9 [Unarmed +19]
Ranged Attack +2
Mystic Lighting Blast +9 [Mystic Lighting Blast +15]
Special Attack [Mystic Lightning Strike +12, Line Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +9 [DC19] Parry +9 [DC19]
Toughness +19 (+9 Impervious), Fortitude +15, Will +13

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Dr. Sivana, Black Adam.
Power Loss: Shazam loses his powers if he can be tricked into saying his magic word or if he's struck by +10 rank Lightning.
Relationships: Freddy Freeman, Mary and the rest of his foster family.
Responsibility: Champion of Shazam, defender of the magic world.
Secret Identity: Billy Batson. In his normal identity, Billy has STR 0, STA 1, FGT 2, and AWE 2 with corresponding adjustments to his skill ranks and defenses.

Abilities 98 + Skills 14 (28 ranks) + Advantages 3 + Powers 137 + Defenses 13 = 265 / 265

Build Comments: The Big Red Cheese for my setting. See, I made him the same PL as my Superman tweak and Black Adam builds, so there.

One thing to note in the updates of the former Marvel, now Shazam family is that Adam and Billy are going to have two builds; one where they are sharing their power and one where they are not. That has been something that has been inconsistently portrayed over the years but it only makes sense that if they are truly sharing part of their power with the other members of their Shazam Families, they should be a lower PL, at least slightly, than they are when they have all the power that was granted to them from Shazam. Especially since in my continuity, the Wizard is currently deceased so that power is finite.

Secret Origins: When young William Joseph (Billy) Batson's parents were killed by their treacherous assistant Theo Adam, he was separated from his sister Mary and sent to live with their Uncle Ebenezer Batson. Unfortunately, his uncle soon kicked Billy out and stole his inheritance. After bouncing from foster home to foster home, he was taken in by his father’s friend, “Uncle” Dudley. One day a strange cloaked man lead him to a part of the subway he'd never seen before. A marvelous train awaited them, covered in hieroglyphs and runes.

Billy and the stranger boarded and rode the train deep into the bowels of the Earth eventually stopping in a long cavern which housed statues of the Seven Deadly Enemies of Man. Billy wanders the halls in awe, looking at the magical sights and touching everything. As he flicked on illusions of the Seven deadly Enemies of Man, a voice calls him down a dark hallway to the throne-room of the ancient wizard Shazam who had protected mankind from the Seven Deadly Enemies for thousands of years.

The aging Wizard claims to be the last of his brethren, the others murdered by his prior champion Black Adam, and explains to Billy that he needs a new champion, one of pure good, to defend the realm of magic. Shazam had observed Billy as he dealt with and endured the trials and hardships of his young life. Shazam was impressed with Billy's irrepressible altruism and optimism. He determined Billy was the worthy and proper recipient of the power of the Elders, and it was thus that Billy was chosen to become Shazam's latest champion and granted the powers the Elders; Solomon, Hercules, Atlas, Zeus, Achilles and Mercury. The Wizard demanded Billy speak the word "SHAZAM!", but must do so with purpose and belief, with good intentions, and he shall transform into his greatest potential. Billy uttered the word and is magically transformed into the magical muscle-bound champion of the lightning, and as he does so the Wizard dissolved, telling him he is all that remains between the world and magical threats. In honor of the Wizard, Billy took his name for his new form.

The Story so Far: After battling the Wizard Shazam’s former champion, Black Adam, and having several other adventures, Billy eventually became a member of the revived Justice Society of America and was featured prominently in that group alongside his nemesis Black Adam. Shazam had originally joined the team to keep an eye on Adam, who had joined the JSA claiming to have reformed. Black Adam eventually left the JSA to instigate a takeover of his home country of Kahndaq, and wished to see the totalitarian regime done away with, in what he saw as justice. Shazam remained with the team.

Currently, he is trying to spend more time as Billy Batson, internet blogging legend and floundering middle school student, living with his Uncle Dudley and saving the world when he has to. He is a reserve member of the Justice League and assists the Justice Society Initiative whenever he has time, which isn’t often.

Characterization: Billy Batson is a bright young man with a warm and light-hearted personality. He is kind, optimistic, courageous and altruistic. Although he will usually try to avoid physical confrontation, he will always stand up for what is right no matter the personal risks or cost. Billy idolizes Superman and, despite their many clashes, has tried to follow the Man of Steel's heroic example. Billy is quite protective of his twin sister Mary, both before and after he shared his power of the elders with her and became Mary Shazam (not sure on that name, I’m taking suggestions). Billy's altruistic and protective side was also evident when he defended Freddy Freeman against Captain Nazi and giving the injured/crippled Freddy a share of the elders' power, transforming him into Shazam Jr. In this new super-powered identity, Freddy used his powers to fight crime, injustice and evil as a member of the Shazam Family.

Throughout the super-human community Billy is generally perceived as Boy Scout, even more so than his idol Superman. Shazam's pure heart, good nature and irrepressible good nature have made him extremely hard to dislike, thus, appropriately, he gets along with the vast majority of people he meets.

Friends and Foes: Shazam often fights evil as a member of a superhero team known as the Shazam Family, made up of himself his sister Mary and his best friend Freddy. He is also close to his mentor, "Uncle" Dudley, Dudley's niece Freckles Marvel, and the mutate talking tiger, Tawky Tawny.

Through his adventures, Shazam gained an extensive rogues gallery, the most notable of whom include the evil mad scientist Doctor Sivana (and, pre-Crisis, the Sivana Family); Shazam's corrupted previous champion Black Adam, who has powers from Egyptian Gods; Adolf Hitler's champion Captain Nazi; and the mind-controlling worm, Mister Mind, and his Monster Society of Evil. Other Shazam Family foes include the evil robot Mister Atom; the "World's Mightiest Immortal" Oggar, a god with magic powers and former pupil of Shazam with cloven hooves and member of the Pantheon, who was banished for an attempted rebellion; and Ibac and Sabbac, demon-powered supervillains who transform by saying magic words made up of beings who give them power similar to how Shazam and Black Adam do.

Clean Up 7/15/13: Replaced my original Captain Marvel build with a version that more in line with the New 52 Shazam. While I don’t like Johns’ reboot of him that much, I do like the changes in power where he can actually throw some lightning. I am leaving my original build for posterity, at least for now.

Clean Up 11/8/13: Made some changes to Billy, similar to what I did with Black Adam.

CAPTAIN MARVEL (BILLY BATSON)
PL: 14 (246 pts) - OPL: 14 ; DPL: 14

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 19, STAMINA 15, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 6, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 10, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Athletics (+19), Close Combat [Unarmed] 3 (+9), Deception (+2), Expertise [Journalism] 7 (+8), Insight 3 (+13) [Assessment], Intimidation (+2), Perception 1 (+11), Persuasion 6 (+8), Stealth (+2)

ADVANTAGES: Interpose, Teamwork

ENHANCED ADVANTAGES (WISDOM OF SOLOMON): Assessment, Beginner's Luck, Eidetic Memory

ENHANCED ADVANTAGES (STAMINA OF ATLAS): Diehard, Great Endurance

ENHANCED ADVANTAGES (COURAGE OF ACHILLES): Lionheart*

POWERS:
S - Wisdom of Solomon: Enhanced Advantages 4 (see Advantages), Comprehend 3 (Read, Speak, Write All Languages); 10 pts
H - Strength of Hercules: Enhanced Strength 5 (400,000 Tons; Flaw: Limited to Lifting); 5 pts
A - Stamina of Atlas: Enhanced Advantages 2 (see Advantages), Immunity 10 (Life Support), Protection 4, Impervious Toughness 9; 34 pts
Z - Power of Zeus: Movement 1 (Dimensional Travel [Earth/Rock of Eternity); 2 pts
Mystic Lighting Strike: Line Area Damage 12 (Extra: Area Line [30 ft line], Indirect 2 [from Above indoors/outdoors], Flaw: Side Effect [Changes Marvel Family to normal identity if struck]); 14 pts
A - Courage of Achilles: Enhanced Awareness 8, Enhanced Advantages 1 (see Advantages), Immunity 2 (Mind Reading); 19 pts
M - Swiftness of Mercury: 35 pt Dynamic Array; 37 pts
Flight: Flight 15 (64,000 mph), Movement 2 (Space Travel 2) (Extra: Dynamic); 35 pts
Super-Speed: Speed 15 (64,000 mph), Quickness 8 (Extra: Dynamic); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(5ep)
Justice League Communicard: Senses 2 (Communication Link [Radio, Justice League Members), GPS, Feature 1 (Watchtower/Avengers Mansion Access), Benefit 1 (Justice League Status); 5ep

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +6
Unarmed +9 [Unarmed +19]
Ranged Attack +2
Special Attack [Mystic Lightning Strike +12, Line Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +9 [DC19] Parry +9 [DC19]
Toughness +19 (+9 Impervious), Fortitude +15, Will +13

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Dr. Sivana, Mr. Mind, Black Adam
Power Loss: Captain Marvel loses his powers if he can be tricked into saying his magic word or if he's struck by +10 rank Lightning
Relationships: Shazam, Freddy Freeman (CM3) and his sister, Mary Batson (Mary Marvel)
Responsibility: Champion of Shazam, defender of the magic world
Secret Identity: Billy Batson. In his normal identity, Billy has STR 0, STA 1, FGT 2, and AWE 3 with corresponding adjustments to his skill ranks and defenses

Abilities 98 + Skills 10 (20 ranks) + Advantages 11 + Powers 114 + Defenses 13 = 246 / 246
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:40 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:17 pm

An imported item for our Villains Line hits the Aisle 7 shelves.

I should do this now...don't know when I'll get the chance again.

I want to thank you, Mark Grayson...Invincible. Really. From the bottom of my heart. It's not very often I get to cut loose like this.

I mean, REALLY cut loose like I have here. Usually there are so many mission parameters. "Don't destroy this." "Keep this person alive." But this planet. For whatever reason, I don't really care why, to be honest...I was told--take control, no matter what it takes, take control of this planet.

So whatever you did to piss us off, thank you. This has been fun. - Conquest

CONQUEST
PL: 14 (226 pts) - OPL: 14 ; DPL: 14

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 18, STAMINA 15, AGILITY 1, DEXTERITY 1, FIGHTING 10, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 1

SKILLS: Athletics (+18), Deception (+1), Expertise [Military] 7 (+8), Expertise [Viltrumite Lore] 6 (+7), Insight 5 (+7) [Assessment], Intimidation 12 (+13) [Startle], Perception 5 (+7), Persuasion (+1), Ranged Combat [Throwing] 5 (+6), Stealth (+1), Technology 3 (+4)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Assessment, Chokehold, Diehard, Improved Critical (1) (Unarmed), Improved Grab, Lionheart*, Power Attack, Startle, Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Super Senses: Senses 1 (Normal Vision [Extended], Normal Hearing [Extended]); 2 pts
Viltrumite Physiology: Immunity 1 (Aging); 1 pts
Invulnerability: Immunity 10 (All Environmental Conditions, Poisons, Suffocation [Need to breathe, Flaw: Limited to ability to hold breath], Starvation/Thirst [Flaw: Limited to approximately 2 weeks], Disease [Flaw: Limited to terrestrial diseases]), Regeneration 2 (1/every 5 rounds, Extra: Persistent), Protection 3, Impervious 8; 31 pts
Super Strength: Enhanced Strength 5 (200,000 Tons, Flaw: Limited to Lifting); 5 pts
Flight and Super Speed: 33 pt Dynamic Array; 35 pts
Flight: Flight 14 (32,000 mph/60 mpr), Movement 2 (Space Travel 2 [Other star systems]) (Extra: Dynamic); 33 pts
Super Speed: Speed 14 (32,000 mph/60 mpr), Quickness 8 (Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts

Bionic Arm: 13 pts traits, Removable (-3 pts); 10 pts
Damage Enhancements: Enhanced Advantages 2 (Improved Critical [Unarmed], Improved Grab), Adds Penetrating 10 and Reach 2 (10 ft) to Unarmed, Quirk: All Limited to Right Arm only; 13 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +1
Close Attack +10 [Unarmed +18, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +1
Throwing +6

DEFENSES:
Dodge +9 [DC19] Parry +10 [DC20]
Toughness +18 (+8 Impervious), Fortitude +16, Will +10

COMPLICATIONS:
Responsibility: To the Viltrumite empire
Rivalry: He longs to defeat Nolan (Omni-Man) in combat
Temper: Viltrumites are known for their towering battle rages

Abilities 98 + Skills 22 (43 ranks) + Advantages 8 + Powers 81 + Defenses 17 = 226 / 226

Build Comments: I was trying to think of some good villains to test my Lantern-verse builds against and it hit me that one of the villainous groups that would fit perfectly in the Cosmic Thorpacoverse are the Viltrumites. They are Omni-Man’s race that is out for universal conquest and they would have bumped heads against the Corps many times in a shared universe. One of the baddest of the bad dudes in their group is Conquest, one of the oldest, strongest and most ruthless of their soldiers. He and Mark’s first fight is one of my all-time favorite superhero throwdowns bar none. That fight was when I knew real power creep had hit the Invincible-verse because Cecil Steadman went and got EVERY superhero in the Image-verse and I mean all of them, including Spawn, to come to fight Conquest in case Mark fell.

In my setting Conquest survived and is still a high ranking member of the Viltrumite Empire, and he is eagerly awaiting another crack at Mark and to test himself against the true greatest hero of Earth, Superman.

Secret Origins: Conquest is one of the Viltrumite empires’ greatest warriors.

The Story so Far: Conquest first appeared in the aftermath of the Invincible War, a disastrous event in which a supervillain named Angstrom Levy used his dimension spanning powers to summon an army of evil, alternate universe counterparts of Invincible to the main Invincible's world. What followed was a cataclysmic battle between the evil Invincibles and all of the world's superheroes. The heroes won, but the battle had ravaged the face of the planet and left most of the heroes either dead or severely injured, minus Invincible himself. When the evil Viltrumite Empire noticed this, they decided that this would be the perfect time to conquer Earth, so they sent Conquest respectively to accomplish the task. Conquest appeared before Invincible and gave him an ultimatum; either Invincible would conquer Earth, or else Conquest would kill him and take over Earth himself. This only fueled Invincible's already large amount of stress and anger, so he responded to Conquest's threat by attacking him.

The ensuing battle between the two caused even more destruction to the already devastated world with Conquest proving to be not just stronger than Invincible, but also very sadistic, explaining that he wasn't trying to kill Invincible because he was ordered to, but because he wanted to. As Invincible continued to get pummeled, his half-brother Oliver arrived to assist him. Oliver managed to land a few hits on Conquest, but when the latter grabbed hold of the former and prepared to tear him in half, Invincible rescued him and ordered him to stay away from the conflict while he fought Conquest.

As their battle raged on, Invincible suffered serious injuries while Conquest only suffered minor ones. During this time, Invincible's girlfriend Eve woke up from a coma in the hospital, and after she saw Invincible battling Conquest on television, she flew to the battle to assist her boyfriend. When she arrived, she tried to contain Conquest with her forcefields, but Conquest tore through them easily, and then critically wounded Eve by punching a hole in her stomach. As Eve seemingly died in Invincible's arms, Conquest confessed to him that he is glad that he angered the Viltrumites enough to send himself to Earth, claiming that he hasn't had this much fun in ages. The broken Invincible then vowed to destroy Conquest no matter what.

Conquest wasn't convinced that Invincible can stand a chance against him, but admitted that he is impressed that Invincible can still threaten him after all he has done. When Invincible's only response was a rage-filled glare, Conquest provoked him to attack again. Invincible then delivered a punch powerful enough to destroy Conquest's robotic arm, but in the process broke his own arm, and then tore off a chunk of Conquest's shoulder with his teeth. As the two reach the final moments of their battle, Eve regenerates herself and used her powers to sear Conquest's skin off his body. Invincible then apparently killed Conquest with several blows to his head.

It was recently revealed that Conquest waisn't dead, but imprisoned by Cecil for interrogation. However, after healing from his severe injuries, Conquest escaped confinement and flew into space to regroup with the remaining Viltrumites. He cames before Thragg, the Grand Regent of the Viltrumites, and pleaded for mercy for failing to take over Earth. Thragg spared him, but only if he doesn't fail him a second time, and then instructed him to intercept and kill Invincible before he reached the Coalition of Planets. Conquest obeyed, and after receiving a new robotic arm took two other Viltrumites with him to locate Mark's ship.

After locating Invincible's ship, Conquest destroyed the vessel and then prepared for his rematch with the young Viltrumite. He found great joy in the chance of killing both Invincible and his father Nolan. Oliver attacked Conquest first and is easily swatted away. Oliver, still inexperienced with being in space, began to suffocate as he lost his breath. He headed towards a Planet with an atmosphere to catch his breath. Conquest noticed that Oliver has broken away from the others and saw an opportunity for an easy kill and followed him. As Invincible's allies take on the other two Viltrumites, Invincible followed Conquest to help his brother. As Conquest enters the Planet’s atmosphere he makes a crucial mistake and exhales, but before he can breathe in again Invincible starts to strangle him. At one point in the fight, Conquest is actually worried that Invincible will kill him, so he punched a hole in the young Viltrumite's stomach, mirroring what happened to Atom Eve, in hopes of ending the fight quickly, but Invincible fought on until he manages to finally kill Conquest by strangling him to death.

But again, Conquest was revived and lived in exile, plotting his revenge against Invincible and his family.

Characterization: Conquest is a brutal, sadistic warrior that only lives to destroy his foes.

Friends and Foes: He has a great rivalry with Invincible and also wants to defeat Omni-Man. He is loyal to the Viltrumite empire.

Clean Up 4/27/12: A little adjustment to Conquest.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:31 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Now we have a GREEN LIGHT SPECIAL IMPORT for Aisle 1.

Talk later, Poozers. First, we save lives.

GREEN LANTERN (KILOWOG)
PL: 13 (263 pts) - OPL: 13 ; DPL: 13

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 10, STAMINA 10, AGILITY 1, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 11, INTELLECT 7, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 4

SKILLS: Athletics 3 (+13), Deception (+4), Expertise [Drill Instructor] 6 (+13), Expertise [Science] 6 (+13), Insight (+3), Intimidation 7 (+11/+12) [Daze, Startle], Investigation 2 (+9), Perception 4 (+7), Persuasion (+4), Ranged Combat [Power Ring] 6 (+11), Stealth (+1/-1), Technology 6 (+13)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Benefit (1) (Status – GL Corps Trainer), Close Attack (1), Daze (1) (Intimidation), Defensive Roll (1), Fearless, Improved Aim, Improved Initiative (1), Leadership, Power Attack, Ranged Attack (3), Startle, Ultimate Effort (1) (Ultimate Fortitude Check), Withstand Damage*

POWERS:
Bolvakian Size: Growth 2 (+2 Str, +2 Sta, -1 Dodge/Parry, -2 Stealth, +1 Intimidation, Speed +0, +2 Mass; Extra: Innate); 5 pts
Bolovakian Physiology: Features 2 (Longevity, Iron Stomach); 2 pts
Green Lantern Power Ring: 136 pts traits, Removable (-27 pts); 109 pts
Attention Green Lantern...: Features 2 (A.I. and Green Lantern Corps Database); 2 pts
Communication: Senses 1 (Communication Link to Central Power Battery); 1 pt
Quick Change: Features 1 (Quick Change); 1 pt
Universal Translator: Comprehend 4 (Speak, Read, Understand, Understood in All Languages); 8 pts
Scanning Beam: Variable 1 (5 pts traits, Extra: Action [Move], Flaw: Limited to Senses); 7 pts
Green Lantern's Light: Environment 2 (60 ft; Light [reduce partial concealment to none, total concealment to partial]); 2 pts
Ring Flight: Flight 14 (32,000 mph/60 mpr), Movement 4 (Environment Adaptation [Zero G], Space Travel 3), Feature 1 (Use Will [DC20] to increase Flight speed instead of Athletics); 37 pts
Force Field: Protection 4 (Flaw: Sustained), Impervious 7 (Flaw: Sustained), Immunity 10 (Life Support), Enhanced Advantage 1 (Withstand Damage); 29 pts
Force Manipulation: 37 pt Dynamic Array; 49 pts
Force Bubble: Ranged Burst Area Immunity 8 (All Environmental Conditions, Suffocation, Airborne Toxins, Extra: Dynamic, Burst Area [30 ft radius], Linked [Create], Flaw: Affects others only), Create 12 (Force Spheres; Extra: Linked [Immunity], Flaw: Limited to simple spherical objects); 37 pts
Force Blast: Ranged Force Energy Damage 15 (Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts
Force Constructs: Create 15 (Hard Light Constructs; Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts
Force Weapons: Strength-based Damage 4 (Extra: Dangerous, Dynamic, Penetrating, Variable Descriptor [Bludgeoning/Slashing/Piercing]); 2 pts
Movable Constructs: Create 12 (Hard Light Constructs; Extra: Dynamic, Movable); 2 pts
Force Lifting: Move Object 15 (Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts
Mass Communication: Communication 5 (Subspace audiovisual projection; Any Distance, Extra: Dynamic, Selective); 2 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +5
Close Attack +12 [Unarmed +10; Ring Weapons +14, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +5
Power Ring +11 [Force Blast +15; Force Constructs +15; Force Lifting Move Objects +15]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +10 [DC20] Parry +11 [DC21]
Toughness +11 (+10 without Defensive Roll, +15 with Force Field, +7 Impervious with Force Field), Fortitude +11 (Ultimate Effort), Will +15

COMPLICATIONS:
Power Loss: The power ring needs periodic recharging and issues a warning as its power runs low.
Relationships: Despite being as hard on them as any drill sergeant in any galaxy, he would lay down his life in a second for his charges.
Responsibility: Training the Green Lantern Corps recruits.
Rivalry: Arkillo of the Sinestro Corps.
Weakness: Green Lantern power rings depend on the willpower of the wearer; the maximum rank of the ring’s effects is equal to the wearer’s Will rank, and moments of self-doubt or hesitation can cause the ring to fail.

Abilities 88 + Skills 20 (40 ranks) + Advantages 15 + Powers 116 + Defenses 24 = 263 / 263

Build Comments:[/color] Look out Poozers! It’s the most well-known GL outside of the Earth GLs, Kilowog. He’s da bomb. I didn’t vary much from canon with this build, although I did kill off the super genius inventor stuff that he used to have since he is rarely portrayed that way anymore. He’s generally just the gruff, bad-ass GL trainer with a heart as big as Oa, and that’s how he is in my setting.

Secret Origins: Kilowog is from the planet Bolovax Vik in sector 674 where he was a genetic scientist. When he was recruited into the Green Lantern Corps he was trained by Lantern instructor, Ermey. It was from Ermey that Kilowog learned the phrase "Poozer" for a "useless rookie", a phrase Kilowog would become famous for when he himself would train future Lanterns. Ermey was killed while leading the rookie Lanterns, including Kilowog, in helping Lanterns who were under attack and losing power. Before he died, Ermey painted a Green Lantern symbol on Kilowog's chest, signifying that he was no longer a rookie and told him that he could be a leader in the future.

The Story so Far: Kilowog was originally at the bottom of his rookie class, but got better as time went on. He has since become a leader of the Corps, replacing Ermey has drill sergeant and has trained and mentored scores of Green Lanterns over the years. He has also been on the front lines in many of the most significant events in Green Lantern Corps history, like Hal Jordan’s possession by Parallax, the Sinestro Corps Wars, the Blackest Night and the Rise of the Third Army.

Characterization: Kilowog is known by all Green Lanterns as a tough drill sargent. This is evidenced by Kilowog adopting much of his style from his mentor, who just so happens to be named Ermey. He talks down to new recruits by calling them poozers (essentially meaning rookie), a word which he has become famous for using.

Kilowog is not just a tough teacher but is also often provides comic relief. In this sense, Kilowog is seen as the lovable oaf. But considering his strength and temper, he still is not one to be bullied or messed with. In the field, Kilowog is often shown as one of the most powerful Green Lanterns. He is a heavy hitter for the Corps. Not only this, but he is also a very skilled leader during battles and crisis situations.

Friends and Foes: After the death of his first Teacher He became a close friend of Sinestro up until his betrayal. As Time went on Kilowog became more attached to the rookies he taught to the point where he stepped down from his trainer role for a while as he could no longer train them for fear of them dying. He has since returned to his role.

He has also grown more attached to the Green Lanterns of Earth, especially Guy Gardner. He has a heated rivalry with Arkillo of the Sinestro Corps.

Clean Up 12/20/13: Kilowog gets tightened up.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:38 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:39 pm

After stocking a number of imports, I figured it was time to put a few new items on the shelves. Check out this new item for Aisle 1.

If there has ever been a better example of Agile Feint and Takedown, I've never seen it...

NIGHTRUNNER
PL: 9 (135 pts) - OPL: 9 ; DPL: 9

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2, STAMINA 2, AGILITY 6, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Acrobatics 9 (+15) [Agile Feint, Skill Mastery], Athletics 11 (+13), Close Combat [Unarmed] 4 (+14), Deception 3 (+5), Expertise [Streetwise] 2 (+4), Insight 5 (+7), Intimidation 3 (+5), Investigation 3 (+5), Perception 5 (+7), Persuasion 3 (+5), Ranged Combat [Throwing] 5 (+10), Stealth 5 (+11)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Close Attack (2), Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (3), Equipment (5), Evasion (1), Grabbing Finesse, Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative (1), Languages (1) (English, Arabic, Base: French), Move-by Action, Ranged Attack (2), Skill Mastery (1) (Acrobatics), Takedown (2)

POWERS:
Parkour: Speed 1 (4 mph), Movement 5 (Environmental Adaptation [Urban], Safe Fall, Sure-Footed 2, Wall-Crawling, Flaw: Limited to Moving in Urban Environments); 7 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(25ep)
Utility Belt: (14ep)
Smoke Grenade: Concealment 4 (Visual, resisted by Dodge), Extra: Cloud Area, Range 40ft; 12ep
Bat Shuriken: Piercing Ranged Damage 1, Extra: Multiattack, Critical 19-20; 25ft range, Small; 1ep
Bat Bolo: Snare 4 (Affliction 4, 1st: hinders and impedes, 2nd: defenseless and immobile; resisted by Dodge); 75 ft range, Medium; 1ep
Headquarters: (11ep)
I can't recall what he has, but he has something small that Bruce bought him…11ep should cover it

OFFENSE:
Initiative +10
Close Attack +10
Unarmed +14 [Unarmed +2]
Ranged Attack +5
Throwing +10 [Bat Shuriken +1, Multiattack; Bat Bolos Affliction +4]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +13 [DC23] Parry +13 [DC23]
Toughness +5, Fortitude +6, Will +8

COMPLICATIONS:
Motivation: Protecting the French-Muslim community of Paris and proving himself worthy of the Bat mantle
Prejudice: There is a strong anti-Bat sentiment among a section of the public. He also has experienced prejudice in his personal life as a Muslim, which led to his becoming a vigilante

Abilities 54 + Skills 29 (58 ranks) + Advantages 23 + Powers 7 + Defenses 22 = 135 / 135

Comments: After re-working some DC builds where I wanted them for the Thorpacoverse, I thought I might work on a few DC builds that I don't think are going to make it into the next two books. So here is Nightrunner, the Batman Inc. representative of Paris. He is a French-Muslim that had a friend killed in a racially motivated incident and that inspired him to become a vigilante. He is a master of parkour, or freerunning (which is a cooler than hell, but those guys HAVE to get hurt all the time) and I tried to mimic that in the build with high acrobatics and athletics and limited Safe Fall. I didn't have a lot to go on, but I figured if I read more, then I'll update.

In the Thorpacoverse, he is part of Justice League International under Jenny Sparks.

Clean Up 6/7/12: Tweaked Nightrunner a bit and added the Parkour power from the Talent Powers Power Profile.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Another new item for Aisle 1, and this one is part of our Villains Line.

Now who says there are no original ideas left in comics...?

SAIKO
PL: 9 (130 pts) - OPL: 9 ; DPL: 9

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 3, STAMINA 3, AGILITY 6, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 10, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 1

SKILLS: Acrobatics 9 (+15) [Agile Feint], Athletics 7 (+10), Deception 8 (+9) [Taunt], Insight (+3), Intimidation 6 (+7), Perception 4 (+7), Persuasion (+1), Sleight of Hand 3 (+7), Stealth 6 (+12), Vehicles 3 (+7)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Close Attack (3), Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (2), Equipment (4), Evasion (1), Favored Foe (Nightwing), Grabbing Finesse, Improved Initiative (1), Improved Trip, Move-by Action, Power Attack, Ranged Attack (6), Redirect, Takedown (1), Taunt, Uncanny Dodge, Weapon Break

POWERS:
NONE

EQUIPMENT:
(20ep)
Body Armor: Protection 1 (Extra: Subtle); 2ep
Night Vision Goggles: Senses 1 (Darkvision, -2 Perception), Small; 1ep
Arsenal: (16ep)
Wrist Rockets: Ballistic Ranged Damage 6, Extra: Area Burst 4; Range 60ft, Large; 15ep
Wrist Blades: Slashing/Piercing Damage 2, Critical 19-20; 1ep

OFFENSE:
Initiative +10
Close Attack +13 [Unarmed +3; Wrist Blades +5, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +10 [Wrist Rocket Launcher +6, Area Burst]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +12 [DC22] Parry +12 [DC22]
Toughness +6, Fortitude +7, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Hatred: Dick Grayson/Nightwing

Abilities 62 + Skills 23 (46 ranks) + Advantages 29 + Powers 0 + Defenses 16 = 130 / 130

Comments: Saiko is another New 52 villain, a nemesis of Nightwing. He knows Dick’s dual identity and it appears he killed Mr. Haly, the owner of Haly’s Circus so this one is personal for Dick.

As with most new characters, we don’t know a lot about him yet, but it does he appear that he is in Dick’s league as an acrobat and martial artist, but after a few troubles at first, it general looks like Dick had the upper hand and Saiko had to start cheating to get away, ergo, he comes in at PL9 until otherwise noted.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:55 pm

Another item in our Villains Line gets stocked on Aisle 1.

Improved Defense? Deflect at close range? Immunity to projectiles? I'm stumped here...

CONSTANTINE DRAKON
PL: 10 (168 pts) - OPL: 10 ; DPL: 10

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2, STAMINA 3, AGILITY 7, DEXTERITY 7, FIGHTING 14, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 4, PRESENCE 1

SKILLS: Acrobatics 9 (+16) [Agile Feint], Athletics 10 (+12), Close Combat [Unarmed] 4 (+18), Deception 6 (+7), Expertise [Assassin] 8 (+10), Expertise [Streetwise] 3 (+5), Insight 5 (+9) [Assessment], Intimidation 6 (+7), Investigation 5 (+7), Perception (+4), Persuasion (+1), Sleight of Hand 4 (+11), Stealth 6 (+13) [Hide in Plain Sight], Vehicles 2 (+9)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Assessment, Damaging Escape*, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (2), Equipment (4), Evasion (1), Favored Foe (Team Arrow), Grabbing Finesse, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Critical (2) (Unarmed), Improved Defense, Improved Initiative (2), Languages (1) (English, 1 other, Base: Greek), Move-by Action, Power Attack, Quick Draw, Ranged Attack (6), Second Chance (1) (Dodge Checks against Ranged Projectiles), Seize Initiative, Takedown (2), Uncanny Dodge

POWERS:
NONE

EQUIPMENT:
(20ep)
20ep for Equipment, Weapons as needed for situation

OFFENSE:
Initiative +15
Close Attack +14
Unarmed +18 [Unarmed +2, Critical 18-20]
Ranged Attack +13

DEFENSES:
Dodge +15 [DC25] Parry +15 [DC25]
Toughness +5, Fortitude +8, Will +10

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: The only people who have made him lose his professional demeanor is Team Arrow
Honor: Drakon prides himself on his professionalism, only killing who he is paid to kill and never getting emotionally invested in any job
Prejudice: He is often underestimated because of his short stature

Abilities 80 + Skills 34 (68 ranks) + Advantages 34 + Powers 0 + Defenses 20 = 168 / 168

Comments: Another guy that it doesn't look like made the cut for H&V. Constantine Drakon had a good run as a Green Arrow villain for a while and I liked him a lot. But he hasn’t been seen for awhile so there’s no telling whether he will show up in the New 52. But he is still pestering Ollie and Team Arrow in my setting.

Before he fell off the map, he was in the conversation for top martial artist in the DCU considering he beat Conner handily one on one and it usually took at least two members of Team Arrow to take him down. I am keeping him at PL10 for now, but if he doesn’t test well, he’ll go to PL11.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shop J-Mart!

cassius335
Champion
Champion

Re: #407

Post by cassius335 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:53 am

Thorpacolypse wrote:Comments: After re-working some DC builds where I wanted them for the Thorpacoverse, I thought I might work on a few DC builds that I don't think are going to make it into the next two books.
Since he's seemingly not in H&VII, DCU is my last hope for an official 3E Anarky...

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:13 am

Our DYNAMO 5 REDUX SPECIAL starts right now!

From playa to creature of the night. Reminds me of Mick Jagger...

WRAITH
PL: 9 (148 pts) - OPL: 9 ; DPL: 9

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 5, STAMINA 5, AGILITY 6, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 9, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Acrobatics 6 (+12) [Agile Feint], Athletics 5 (+10), Close Combat [Unarmed] 4 (+13), Deception 6 (+8), Expertise [Popular Culture] 4 (+5), Insight 8 (+10), Intimidation 8 (+10) [Startle], Investigation 4 (+5), Perception 3 (+5), Persuasion (+2), Stealth 4 (+10)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Defensive Roll (1), Diehard, Equipment (1), Move-by Action, Set-Up (2), Startle, Takedown (1), Teamwork, Uncanny Dodge

POWERS:
Telepathic Powers: 28 pt array; 29 pts
Telepathy: Mind Reading 9 (Extra: Cumulative, Subtle, Flaw: Limited by Language), Communication 2 (1 Mile, Mental); 28 pts
Mental Stun: Perception Range Affliction 9 (Resisted by Will; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Stunned, 3rd: Incapacitated); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(5ep)
Dynamo 5 Watch: Senses 1 (Communication Link [Radio, Dynamo 5]), PDA, Feature 1 (Quick Change); 3ep

OFFENSE:
Initiative +6
Close Attack +9
Unarmed +13 [Unarmed +5]
Ranged Attack +2

DEFENSES:
Dodge +12 [DC22] Parry +12 [DC22]
Toughness +6, Fortitude +7, Will +9

COMPLICATIONS:
Daddy Issues: All the members of the Dynamo 5 struggle with the fact that they are illegitimate children of Captain Dynamo
Enemy: Synergy, Widowmaker
Monstrous Appearance: Now that he is in his alien hybrid form all the time, he cannot blend into normal society and this depresses him sometimes
Responsibility: Protecting Tower City as a member of the Dynamo 5

Abilities 64 + Skills 26 (52 ranks) + Advantages 11 + Powers 29 + Defenses 18 = 148 / 148

Comments: So I built the Dynamo 5 a while back and I toyed with the idea of rebuilding them with the new powers since they all switched powers around in the last arc of the book. Which I am quite bummed about it ending a couple of years ago, but alas, you can’t have everything. Anyway, I finally got around to it, so I will be posting them over the next day or so. I’m starting out with Wraith, the former Myriad, who got Scatterbrain’s telepathy and lost his shapeshifting.

First of all, I stated before that I doubt generally like power switch arcs. The FF has had a couple and I didn’t care for it. However, with the Dynamo 5, the more I read those issues, the more I like it. I think Farber did a really good job of matching their new powers to their personalities, or using their changes to bring out good plot points. For example, Spencer here hid his alien/hybrid physiology by generally staying in his young black man form when he wasn’t morphing into others. Now that he lost his shapeshifting, he is stuck in that form but he has learned to use it well as a nighttime protector of the city. However, it has been hard for him going from being a major league ladies’ man to pretty much being stuck in their HQ all the time when not on missions because of his appearance.

I also bumped them all to PL9 from the original PL8 versions I did because they are all more experienced heroes now and even though they are still learning their new powers, they seem to have picked up on them quicker than they did initially so I thought PL9 was more appropriate.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:26 am

The DYNAMO 5 REDUX SPECIAL keeps on rolling with this new item!

Hector SMASH! Just...doesn't have the same ring to it...

SMASHER
PL: 9 (120 pts) - OPL: 9 ; DPL: 9

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 11, STAMINA 9, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 4, INTELLECT 3, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 1

SKILLS: Athletics (+11), Close Combat [Unarmed] 3 (+7), Deception 3 (+4), Expertise [Popular Culture] 2 (+5), Expertise [Science] 2 (+5), Insight 3 (+5), Intimidation (+1), Investigation 2 (+5), Perception 5 (+7), Persuasion (+1), Ranged Combat [Throwing] 3 (+5), Stealth 3 (+5), Technology 2 (+5)

ADVANTAGES: Defensive Roll (1), Equipment (1), Interpose, Languages (1) (Mandarin, Cantonese, Base: English), Teamwork

POWERS:
Invulnerability: Protection 2, Impervious 6, Immunity 5 (All Environmental Conditions); 19 pts
Leg Strength: Speed 1 (4 mph), Leaping 2 (30 ft); 3 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(5ep)
Dynamo 5 Watch: Senses 1 (Communication Link [Radio, Dynamo 5]), PDA, Feature 1 (Quick Change); 3ep

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +4
Unarmed +7 [Unarmed +11]
Ranged Attack +2
Throwing +5

DEFENSES:
Dodge +6 [DC16] Parry +6 [DC16]
Toughness +12 (+6 Impervious), Fortitude +11, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Daddy Issues: All the members of the Dynamo 5 struggle with the fact that they are illegitimate children of Captain Dynamo
Enemy: Synergy, Widowmaker
Hatred: Being kind of nerdy, he gets bullied a lot in school and he has NO tolerance for bullies
Inexperienced: It is taking Hector a while to get used to his new super strength and he sometimes overdoes things
Relationships: His mother, Firebird II
Responsibility: Protecting Tower City as a member of the Dynamo 5
Secret Identity: All of the Dynamo 5 try to maintain their secret identities from the public, but most importantly, their parents…

Abilities 68 + Skills 14 (28 ranks) + Advantages 5 + Powers 20 + Defenses 13 = 120 / 120

Comments: Hector’s transformation because of his powers were probably the most dramatic, even more so than Wraith’s. With his newfound strength, he really wanted to get some payback on the bullies that had picked on him for years, but Gage and Spencer ended up talking him out of it. Not mention his aggressiveness during the fight with the sons of Dominex, which was a pretty shocking deal. I really hope they do more follow up with them at some point.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!