J-Mart: Preparing for Relocation... :)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Ultra-Lad
Bystander
Bystander

Re: J-Mart: Ladies' Weekend - Kryb, Lady Bullseye

Post by Ultra-Lad » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Hey those guys aren't bad looking! Of course, I'm gay so perhaps I have a different perspective... :)

Claire Redfield
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Claire Redfield » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:22 pm

Ultra-Lad wrote:Hey those guys aren't bad looking! Of course, I'm gay so perhaps I have a different perspective... :)
I'm gay, too, so... guess they go back to being undesirable, from my perspective. ;)

Bring on the Spider-Woman and Ms. Marvel cosplayers!
Claire Redfield • Onyx Path Freelancer
Demon: The Descent, Blood & Smoke, Book of the Wyrm and Umbra 20

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Post by Thorpacolypse » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Jabroniville wrote:THE GOGGLES THEY DO NOTHIIIIIIIING!!!

Funny how male heroes tend to look so goofy wearing so little clothes. Makes ya realize why the Feminazi crew is constantly blogging their complaining across the comics-fandom :).
No doubt. I have a female friend who I pass comics along to, and she has worked past those issues, but it took a while. I enjoy talking about the books with her afterwards to get her female geek perspective. I think she has become far more concerned about the treatment of the women characters in comics as a whole as opposed to just their apparel. Not enough strong characterization for them to carry solo books, etc. I suppose that's an effect of having mostly male writers, though.
Claire Redfield wrote:
Ultra-Lad wrote:Hey those guys aren't bad looking! Of course, I'm gay so perhaps I have a different perspective... :)
I'm gay, too, so... guess they go back to being undesirable, from my perspective. ;)

Bring on the Spider-Woman and Ms. Marvel cosplayers!
I will give props to the Power Girl-Guy. He is pretty buff and handsome. Not ME handsome, mind you, but a good looking dude nonetheless. :wink: The other two...not so much.
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Post by Thorpacolypse » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:13 pm

We've got another J-Mart Favorite item for our Villains Line!

The madness is thinking that that any real Thor would suffer you to live. There is no madness, there is only justice. I am Ragnarok. - Ragnarok

RAGNAROK
PL: 14 (220 pts) - OPL: 14 ; DPL: 14

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 16, STAMINA 13, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 10, INTELLECT 0, AWARENESS 4, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Athletics 3 (+19), Deception (+2), Expertise [Magic] 5 (+5), Insight (+4), Intimidation 10 (+12) [Startle], Perception (+4), Persuasion (+2), Ranged Combat [Hammer] 8 (+10), Stealth (+2)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Diehard, Great Endurance, Languages (1) (Ancient Norse, German, Base: English), Power Attack, Startle

POWERS:
Asgardian Clone Physiology: Protection 2, Impervious 3, Immunity 5 (Aging, Disease, Poison, Heat, Cold), Senses 2 (Normal Vision [Extended], Normal Hearing [Extended]), Enhanced Advantages 2 (Diehard, Great Endurance), Feature 1 (Increased Mass), Regeneration 2 (1/every 5 rounds); 18 pts
Asgardian Clone Strength: Enhanced Strength 6 (100,000 Tons; Flaw: Limited to Lifting); 6 pts
Weatherproof: Movement 1 (Environmental Adaptation [Weather]), Immunity 2 (Earthly Weather), Feature 1 (No matter the weather conditions, he remains dry, his hair and clothing never mussed by the wind); 5 pts
Faux Asgardian Armor: 12 pts traits, Removable (-2 pts); 10 pts
Asgardian Plate: Protection 2, Impervious Toughness 5; 12 pts
Ragnarok Hammer: 91 pts traits, Easily Removable (-36 pts); 55 pts
Life Support: Immunity 4 (Suffocation [Need to breathe], Vacuum, High Pressure); 4 pts
Hovering: Flight 1 (4 mph/60 fpr); 2 pts
Ragnarok Weather Control: Environment 8 (1 Mile radius; Cold, Impede Movement, Light, Visibility, Extra: Selective); 40 pts
Hammer Time! 40 pt array; 55 pts
Tornado Burst: Burst Area Ranged Affliction 10 (Resisted/Overcome by Strength; 1st: Hindered and Impaired, 2nd: Prone and Stunned, 3rd: Incapacitated, Extra: Burst Area [30 ft radius], Duration [Concentration], Extra Condition, Flaw: Instant Recovery [Hindered and Prone]); 40 pts
Lightning Blast: Ranged Electrical Damage 16 (Extra: Accurate 4, Indirect 2 [Above/Hammer]); 1 pt
Call the Lightning: Ranged Line Area Damage 11 (Extra: Accurate 4, Indirect 2 [Above/Hammer], Line Area [30 ft line]); 1 pt
Fog: Ranged Cloud Area Concealment 2 (Visual; Extra: Attack, Extra: Cloud Area 6 (1800-foot radius); 1 pt
Hammer Throw: Bludgeoning Strength-based Ranged Damage 2 (Extra: Affects Insubstantial, Penetrating 10); 1 pts
Hammer Strike Bludgeoning Strength-based Damage 2, Enhanced Advantages 2 (Improved Smash, Weapon Break); (Extra: Affects Insubstantial, Penetrating 10); 1 pt
Wind Riding: Flight 10 (2000 mph/4 mpr), Movement 1 (Space Travel); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +10 [Unarmed +16; Hammer Strike +18]
Ranged Attack +2
Hammer +10 [Hammer Thrown +18; Lightning Blast +18]
Special Attack [Call the Lightning +11, Line Area; Tornado Burst Affliction +10, Burst Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +9 [DC19] Parry +10 [DC20]
Toughness +17 (+8 Impervious), Fortitude +15, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Motivation: To dispense his justice and prove that he is the real Thor
Temper: Without the life experience and humility that the rear Thor has accumulated, he can fly into towering rages when slighted or even mildly provoked

Abilities 98 + Skills 13 (26 ranks) + Advantages 4 + Powers 95 + Defenses 10 = 220 / 220

Build Comments: So during the Marvel Civil War, the Pro-Registration side pulled out this cyborg clone of Thor to even the odds against the Anti-Reg side and he came out and killed Bill Foster. After shutting him down for a bit, they brought him out again in the final battle and Herc whacked him with his own hammer. After getting repaired again, he broke loose and fought the Initiative and then he went after Thor himself and get beat down again. Now apparently Norman Osborn wants to revive him AGAIN to be part of his new Dark Avengers.

This, my friends, is why clones are handy. You need a villain that is not quite as epic as a big name hero, clone them and throw them at whoever you want to add a little intrigue to an issue or two. I can’t really think of a big name that doesn’t have a clone or two (or 10 in Spidey’s case) of themselves wandering around the Marvel/DC/Image U and they always seem to pop up again at the most inopportune times for the heroes, but with perfect timing for the plot device.

Secret Origins: Ragnarok was created in the early days of the superhuman Civil War by Reed Richards, Tony Stark, Criti Noll (the Skrull posing as Hank Pym) and later Baron Von Blitzschlag using DNA from Thor from a strand of Thor's hair Tony found during a meeting with the original Avengers many years ago. The clone's purpose was to assist the Pro-Registration forces in place of the then-dead, Thor. The clone was tested and eventually set to be deployed when the need for a Thor would arise.

The Story so Far: During a battle between pro and anti-registration forces, Iron Man unleashed the clone which malfunctioned and killed Black Goliath with a blast through the chest during a battle. The debut of the Thor clone affected both sides. The fact that pro registration forces had such a powerful weapon at their disposal caused Nighthawk and Stature to switch sides, while Susan and Johnny Storm decided to oppose the S.H.R.A and join Cap's Resistance since Reed took part in its creation. During the final battle Hercules used Mjolnir to defeat the clone after he battled Storm and Invisible Woman.

Ragnarok's damaged body later appeared in the lab of Baron Von Blitzschlag. With the death of Criti Noll and the Skrull Invasion lost, operation "Final Strike" activated, repairing the android and unleashing it on Camp Hammond. The combined forces of Thor Girl, the remaining Initiative members and the New Warriors were unable to stop Ragnarok until he's told that he is a clone of the true Thor and more importantly, that Asgard is on Earth. Outraged by this news, Ragnarok blamed Thor for Asgard's current states, deciding that he must defeat Thor and set things right.

When the forces of Norman Osborn and H.A.M.M.E.R. came to conquer Asgard, Ragnarok traveled to Broxton, Oklahoma to engage Thor. He came across Thor's ally Volstagg, who initially mistook him for the actual Thor dressed in his old attire, before engaging Ragnarok.

The battle that followed led to the fields lying beneath Asgard, who ultimately came toppling down on the dreaded android as the Sentry destroyed the foundations of Asgard. In the aftermath of the Siege, the Asgardians slowly began to rebuild. However, Volstagg and his comrades Hogun and Fandral came across the body of Ragnarok, who attacked them.

It was not long before the real Thor came to engage his clone head-on. The battle was fierce, but it proved the true Thor's power over the "pretender," which ultimately destroyed the false God of Thunder.

Ragnarok was later retrieved by agents of A.I.M. who unfortunately did not have the financial backing to attempt to repair the cyborg at the time. It’s rumored that they recently sold Ragnarok to an unknown buyer.

Characterization: He genuinely believes himself to be the real Thor. But he's got all the haughtiness and arrogance of a god without any of the humility Thor learned while living as Don Blake. He can't understand why these inferior being don't bow down before him and worship him like they're supposed to. And as a very young being, he also, to a certain extent, is like a kid--a sociopathic, extraordinarily powerful kid whose tantrums break cities in half.

Friends and Foes: He believes he is the true Thor and is out to prove to everyone, that “false” Thor included, that he is one that should be worshiped.

Clean Up 12/5/13: Updates to Ragnarok while I was updating Thor.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Sidious
Superhero
Superhero

Post by Sidious » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:46 am

Claire Redfield wrote:Bring on the Spider-Woman and Ms. Marvel cosplayers!
so in other words BelleChere, got it.

Moving on....

I love the Clor build. makes me want to stat him up for 2e.
Live fast. Love hard. Die with your mask on.

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Horsenhero » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:09 pm

Jabroniville wrote:THE GOGGLES THEY DO NOTHIIIIIIIING!!!

Funny how male heroes tend to look so goofy wearing so little clothes. Makes ya realize why the Feminazi crew is constantly blogging their complaining across the comics-fandom :).
Mostly it boils down to the cliche that men are more visually stimulated by near nudity of the opposite sex than women...in general. I have a woman friend who is such a horn dog it's not even funny. She scares most men she's so aggressive. I don't worry about it. I don't sport long hair or a plethora of tattoos, her biggest fetishes, plus she's a city girl, so the fact everything I own smells vaguely like horses appalls her, but I digress.

Jab and I have had this debate many a time, since I'm blatantly chauvinist (I open the door for a buddy's wife and she's a Marine...but she's also a she. Sue me.) and he is a good, sensitive guy. The fact of the matter is, most cosplayers (male or female) remind me of the guys from "The Big Bang Theory" in their Justice League outfits. Amusing to look at, but kind of sad and weird at the same time.

...unless of course, they're on a stage with a pole and I've got a fistfull of dollar bills, but that's a whole different discussion. :twisted:
I tossed this last bit just for you Jab.

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:46 pm

A new item in our Cosmic Thorpacoverse line hits the Aisle 2 shelves.

Is there some sort of requirement about heralds being naked? Thank goodness Terrax got an exception...

THE FALLEN ONE
PL: 15 (315 pts) - OPL: 15 ; DPL: 15

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 16 [19], STAMINA 15, AGILITY 5, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 10, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 2 [10], PRESENCE 4

SKILLS: Acrobatics 3 (+8), Athletics 4 (+20/+23), Deception 3 (+7), Expertise [Cosmic Lore] 8 (+10), Insight (+10), Intimidation 8 (+12), Perception (+10), Persuasion (+4), Ranged Combat [Cosmic Energy Control] 4 (+11), Stealth (+5)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Chokehold, Diehard, Improved Initiative (1), Power Attack, Ranged Attack (3), Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Cosmic Awareness: Comprehend Languages 3 (Speak, Understand, Understood in all languages); Communication 2 (Mental, 1 Mile); Enhanced Awareness 6; Senses 3 (Cosmic Awareness; Mental, Ranged, Extended); 29 pts
Dark Matter Endowment: Protection 3, Impervious Toughness 8, Immunity 12 (Aging, Life Support, Need for Sleep); 31 pts
Star Traveler: Flight 15 (64,000 mph/125 mpr), Movement 4 (Environment Adaptation [Zero G], Space Travel 3 [Any star system]); 38 pts
Dark Matter Control: 60 pt Array; 66 pts
Dark Matter Burst: Burst Area Dark Matter Energy Damage 15 (Extra: Burst Area 3 [120 ft radius]); 60 pts
Matter Transformation: Transform 12 (3200 lbs; Anything into anything else); 1 pt
Dark Matter Blast: Ranged Dark Matter Energy Damage 19 (Extra: Extended Range 5 [800/1600/3200]); 1 pt
Dark Matter Creation: Create Object 19; 1 pt
Dark Matter Manipulation: Move Object 19; 1 pt
Dark Matter Boost: Enhanced Strength 3, Enhanced Strength 3 (100,000 Tons, Flaw: Limited to lifting); 1 pt
Cosmic Senses: Senses 37 (Detect Life [Mental, Accurate, Acute, Analytical, Extended 20, Penetrates Concealment, Radius, Ranged, Tracking], Postcognition); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +9
Close Attack +10 [Unarmed +16; Cosmic Boost Unarmed +19]
Ranged Attack +7
Dark Matter Control +11 [Dark Matter Blast +19; Dark Matter Object Creation +19; Dark Matter Manipulation Move Object +19]
Special Attack [Dark Matter Burst +15, Burst Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +12 [DC22] Parry +10 [DC20]
Toughness +18 (+8 Impervious), Fortitude +16, Will +13

COMPLICATIONS:
Hatred: He hates Galactus for abandoning him and wants revenge. He's not fond of Thanos for making him his herald, either
Rivalry: The other heralds of Galactus

Abilities 116 + Skills 15 (30 ranks) + Advantages 9 + Powers 164 + Defenses 11 = 315 / 315

Build Comments: Slowly but surely working through the Heralds, this time I worked up The Fallen One. This is PURELY Wiki fueled but he has a cool look and it seems like he would be a good opponent for the Superman/Omni-Man types of the Thorpacoverse.

Secret Origins: Long before selecting the Silver Surfer as herald, Galactus' first herald was the Fallen One; recruited or created under unknown circumstances, his true name was forgotten over the millennia.

The Story so Far: Eventually, the Fallen One was cast out by Galactus, possibly for his naturally corrupt, power hungry, and violent nature. He was imprisoned many times over many centuries, upon each escape he immediately targeted Galactus, who always defeated him. Eventually the Fallen One was brought down by the Star-Lord. However, the energy required caused massive collateral damage, leaving 350,000 dead. The Fallen One was kept in a créche in the Kyln's Omega Core, a massive intergalactic maximum security prison.

During a battle between the Maker and Thanos of Titan on the prison planet of Kyln, the power was shut down to many portions of the Kyln. Without power flowing into his containment unit, the Fallen One escaped the Kyln and again sought vengeance on Galactus. As he confronted Galactus, Thanos mentally tried to reason with him, reminding him of Galactus' special purpose in the universe. The Fallen One justified himself, saying that Galactus knew his true nature when he made him into what he had become, and still he was casted out. Galactus decides to simultaneously alleviate his own problems and spite Thanos, teleporting the Fallen One to Thanos' ship. The Fallen One's powerful energy attack devastated The Mad Titan's giant ship, sending him plummeting to the surface of the planet below. Surviving unscathed, Thanos and his new ally Skreet overpowered the Fallen One, sending him into the core of the gas giant and ignited it. Thanos mentally enslaved the Fallen One's unconscious form, so that when he awoke he would serve as Thanos' own herald, as well as provide him with information as to a source of unlimited energy.

He broke free of Thanos’ control after Thanos’ death at the hands of Drax and now roams the cosmos, searching out ways to increase his power while waiting for the perfect moment to strike back at his maker.

Characterization: The Fallen One is an angry, vicious and vindictive being that is one of the most dangerous beings roaming the cosmos.

Friends and Foes: He is obsessed with destroying Galactus and the other heralds. He also bears a grudge against Thanos as well.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: J-Mart: Lady Bullseye, Ragnarok, Fallen One

Post by Horsenhero » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:59 pm

Dang cosmic nudists! :P

Seriously though, that's one bad mofo. On a related note, Firelord and Airwalker both wore clothes, though in Firelords' case, he seems to have lost them...along with the anatomical need for them. :|

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: #7

Post by Thorpacolypse » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:01 pm

Thorpacolypse wrote:We have another item in our SOUNDS OF COMICS Special and it's also the top item in our HEROES IN THE HALF SHELL line.

Raph...You aren't ready. You're impatient, and hot tempered, and more importantly... I'm better than you...

LEONARDO
PL: 9 (153 pts) - OPL: 9 ; DPL: 9

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 3, STAMINA 4, AGILITY 4, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 10, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 4, PRESENCE 3

SKILLS: Acrobatics 7 (+11), Athletics 6 (+9), Close Combat [Ninjato] 2 (+12), Deception (+3), Expertise [Tactics] 9 (+11), Expertise [Theology and Philosophy] 5 (+7), Insight 7 (+11) [Assessment], Intimidation (+3), Investigation 4 (+6), Perception 7 (+11), Persuasion 5 (+8), Ranged Combat [Throwing] 6 (+9), Sleight of Hand 4 (+7), Stealth 9 (+13) [Hide in Plain Sight, Skill Mastery], Treatment 3 (+5)

ADVANTAGES: Accurate Attack, Assessment, Combat Leader*, Cunning Fighter*, Defensive Roll (2), Equipment (2), Extraordinary Effort, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Critical (1) (Ninjato), Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative (1), Inspire (2), Languages (1) (Japanese, Base: English), Leadership, Precise Attack (1) (Close, Concealment), Quick Draw, Skill Mastery (1) (Stealth), Takedown (2), Teamwork, Trance, Uncanny Dodge

POWERS:
Hero in a Half Shell: Protection 1, Feature 1 (can retract head); 2 pts
Mutant Turtle Physiology: Leaping 1 (15 ft), Swimming 3 (4 mph), Movement 1 (Environmental Adaptation [Aquatic Environments); 6 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(15ep)
Commlink: Feature 1, Miniscule; 1ep
Arsenal: (9ep)
Twin Ninjato: Slashing Strength-Based Damage 3, Critical 19-20, Extra: Split, Feature: Multi-Purpose Tool, Small; 6ep
Shuriken: Piercing Ranged Damage 1, Extra: Multiattack; 25ft range, Small; 3ep

OFFENSE:
Initiative +8
Close Attack +10 [Unarmed +3]
Ninjatos +11 [Twin Ninjatos +5, Critical 18-20]
Ranged Attack +3
Throwing +9 [Shuriken +1, Multiattack]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +11 [DC21] Parry +11 [DC21]
Toughness +7, Fortitude +7, Will +10

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: The Shredder, Karai, The Foot
Honor: Leo strictly adheres to the ninja and bushido code
Relationships: His brothers, Casey Jones, April O'Neil and Master Splinter
Secret: The Turtles try to remain out of the public eye and operate in secret and stealth

Abilities 66 + Skills 37 (74 ranks) + Advantages 25 + Powers 8 + Defenses 17 = 153 / 153

Comments: The leader of the brothers, Leonardo. He came out way over pointed for a PL8, but I don't care, he's the most skilled turtle and I wanted him to be more than able to handle any of his brothers, even Raph. Despite what happened in the CGI movie, he should beat Raph more often than not but in general, I see all of them very close in skill.

Clean Up 5/7/11: Leo gets a once-over. Tightened up his Advantages a bit and added a few more skill points

Clean Up 12/1/11: Bumped Leo up to PL9. Seems more in line with the DCA PL structure.
Was watching TMNT with one of the Little Thorpacolypses the other night and I got the urge to update them. Leo and Raph go to PL9 and Donny and Mikey pretty much stay the same with some minor tweaks.
Shop J-Mart!

scc
Zealot
Zealot

Post by scc » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:02 pm

Wow the Fallen One. I don't believe I ever seen him on Roll Call. Nice build. I am no expert on him but I thought he was more powerful than Thanos, or perhaps I am thinking of Tyrant.

Sidious
Superhero
Superhero

Post by Sidious » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:27 pm

Nice update on Leo. I was just re-re-reading the After The Bomb game and thinking of mutant animals.
Live fast. Love hard. Die with your mask on.

saint_matthew
Overlord
Overlord

Post by saint_matthew » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Sidious wrote:Nice update on Leo. I was just re-re-reading the After The Bomb game and thinking of mutant animals.
Oh good lord, i have the after the bomb series of books too... Its my RPG shame.
“Anti-Intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge’.”
-Isaac Asimov

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:24 am

scc wrote:Wow the Fallen One. I don't believe I ever seen him on Roll Call. Nice build. I am no expert on him but I thought he was more powerful than Thanos, or perhaps I am thinking of Tyrant.
I believe you are thinking of Tyrant, and actually, I have been messing around with a build of him as well. But I haven't been able to find enough info on him to finish it up the way I'd like. The Fallen One did give Thanos a good fight, but the Mad Titan won it in the end and made The Fallen One his herald.
Shop J-Mart!

Claire Redfield
Comrade
Comrade

Re: #352

Post by Claire Redfield » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:40 pm

Thorpacolypse wrote:And speaking of which I saw this pic which is without a doubt the greatest one ever crafted by human hands...

That is the coolest thing I have seen in a long, long time. I hate Sentry. ^_^

But what I don't hate are your builds, Thorp! In fact, I really like them. Do you think you'll do a Jessie Drew Spider-Woman?
Claire Redfield • Onyx Path Freelancer
Demon: The Descent, Blood & Smoke, Book of the Wyrm and Umbra 20

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:17 pm

Tonight we have a couple of a NINJAHOLICS ANONYMOUS SPECIALS. Check out this one for Aisle 15!

...... - Snake-Eyes

SNAKE-EYES
PL: 11 (185 pts) - OPL: 11 ; DPL: 11

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 3, STAMINA 3, AGILITY 6, DEXTERITY 5, FIGHTING 12, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 4, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Acrobatics 9 (+15) [Agile Feint], Athletics 10 (+13), Expertise [Military] 8 (+10), Insight 8 (+12) [Assessment, Combat Clarity], Intimidation 7 (+7), Investigation 6 (+8), Perception 11 (+15), Sleight of Hand 6 (+11), Stealth 9 (+15) [Accelerated Stealth, Hide in Plain Sight, Skill Mastery], Treatment 3 (+5), Vehicles 5 (+10)

ADVANTAGES: Accelerated Stealth*, Agile Feint, Assessment, Close Attack (3), Combat Clarity*, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (2), Equipment (6), Evasion (1), Favored Foe (Ninjas), Grabbing Finesse, Great Endurance, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Aim, Improved Critical (2) (Long Blades, Firearms), Improved Defense, Improved Initiative (1), Languages (1) (Japanese, Sign Language, Base: English), Lionheart*, Move-by Action, Power Attack, Precise Attack (2) (Close, Cover; Ranged, Cover), Quick Draw, Ranged Attack (9), Redirect, Skill Mastery (1) (Stealth), Takedown (2), Tracking, Trance, Uncanny Dodge

POWERS:
NONE

EQUIPMENT:
(30 pts)
Light Body Armor: Protection 1; 1 pt
Flash Goggles: Feature 1 (+5 Visual Dazzle Resistance); 1 pt
Climber's Kit: Feature 1 (+2 Athletic Checks to Climb); 1 pt
Binoculars: Feature 1 (+5 Perception [Visual at Distance]); 1 pt
Katana: Slashing Strength-Based Damage 3, Dangerous; 4 pts
Knife: Piercing Strength-Based Damage 1, Dangerous; 2 pts
Arsenal: (18 pts)
Fragmentation Grenades: Ranged Burst Area Ballistic Damage 5, Extra: Burst Area (30 ft radius); 15 pts
SMG: Ranged Multiattack Ballistic Damage 4; 1 pt
Sleep Gas Grenade Ranged Cloud Area Affliction 4 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Fatigued, 2nd: Exhausted, 3rd: Asleep, Extra: Cloud Area [15 ft radius]); 1 pt
Shuriken: Ranged Multiattack Piercing Damage 1; 1 pt

OFFENSE:
Initiative +10
Close Attack +15 [Unarmed +3; Katanas +6, Critical 18-20; Knife +4, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +14 [Shuriken +1, Multiattack; Machine Pistol +4, Critical 19-20, Multiattack
Special Attack [Frag Grenades +5, Burst Area; Sleep Grenade Affliction +4, Burst Area ]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +15 [DC25] Parry +15 [DC25]
Toughness +6 (+4 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +8, Will +12

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: COBRA, Storm Shadow (sometimes)
Honor: He has taken a vow of silence due to events in his past
Identity: His real identity is generally unknown and he keeps his face covered due to disfigurement
Relationships: Scarlett
Responsibility: To the G.I. Joe Team and To the G.I. Joe Team and most of the time the Arishikage clan
Rivalry: Storm Shadow

Abilities 70 + Skills 41 (82 ranks) + Advantages 49 + Powers 0 + Defenses 25 = 185 / 185

Build Comments: THE baddest ninja in the Thorpacoverse, Snake-Eyes. When I originally posted my PL9 PC version, I recall the outrage at his low PL so I bumped him up to 10. After watching the new series and also some of the old series on The Hub and forcing myself to watch some of the live action movie, it became apparent that he is the baddest man in that series bar none. So looking at a combined universe, I had to do the Thorpacoverse ninja pyramid and he comes in at the top, not counting Batman/Deathstroke types. So he’s a PL10.5-ish on offense with his katana and a full PL11 on defense. Batman would take him, but I think he’s a little better than Dick and Elektra, who would have a hard time with Storm Shadow (coming at PL10), who would beat Leonardo who I have at PL9.

Let the debate begin…

Secret Origins: In his youth, Snake Eyes, along with Storm Shadow, was trained by the Arashikage Clan. A homeless Caucasian child, he entered the clan's home seeking food, only to be caught by a young Storm Shadow who intended to "punish" the stranger for stealing. They both fought around the kitchen with Snake showing remarkable skill at such a young age being able to hold his own against the well-trained Storm Shadow. Their fight was eventually stopped by the clan Master who was impressed with Snake's skill, and despite Storm's protests, allowed the youngster into the clan. While Storm Shadow proceeded to claim Snake to be weak, the Master cheerfully corrected him, saying: "He didn't fight like a weakling." then asked the initiate what he wanted to be known as, thus the origin of his current moniker.

Snake trained with the clan with Storm Shadow as his sparring partner. Storm constantly beat him brutally in their training, much to the Master's disapproval. Eventually, Snake was able to beat Storm in a training session; something that pleased him and the Master profoundly. This was not to last though. Though it was never shown, it appeared that Storm Shadow, angered by the Master favoring an outsider over a true Clan member, attacked the old man and ran him through the back with his sword before fleeing the temple. This act had a profound effect on Snake who considering the Master the closest thing he had to a father. He took a vow of silence and to this day has never spoken a word to anyone, friend or foe alike.

The Story so Far: It is unclear exactly when Snake-Eyes joined the US army but he quickly climbed the ranks and was selected for the elite G.I. Joe team. He has been one of their top operatives ever since and has had many run-in with COBRA and his old rival, Storm Shadow.

Characterization: Due to the fact that Snake-Eyes never speaks, he is very mysterious. However he is clearly a man who kept his promises and after his Master was killed he took a Vow of Silence and communicates through hand gestures instead of words.

Friends and Foes: He and Storm Shadow have a long and complicated relationship. Snake-Eyes has a fierce rivalry with Storm Shadow which went all the way back to their childhood. Interestingly, Shadow once called Snake-Eyes "brother" despite the fact that they are not related. It's possible that the members of their Clan called each other brother though this is unconfirmed. At times they are the most bitter of enemies and at other times they are like brothers. Regardless, Storm Shadow is the closest thing Snake-Eyes to a true rival in ninja ability. Snake loved the Master of the Arashikage Clan like a father and when he was killed the young ninja was devastated. Apparently he hadn't spoken a single word since that day.

He has been close to his G.I. Joe teammates but is closest with Scarlett. Their relationship has drifted into romantic territory from time to time but currently they are very close friends. He has mentored a few acolytes and is currently working closely with Jinx.

Clean Up 11/17/13: Snake-Eyes gets an update for the Superior Thorpacoverse.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!