J-Mart: Preparing for Relocation... :)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: J-Mart: Songbird, Warrior Woman, Batwing, Massacre

Post by Horsenhero » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:27 pm

While I agree that the forum is an open environment to publish your opinion, starting off your response with "You must be joking..." is disrespectful and thoughtless and deserves an equivalent response. Dsimissing what someone enjoys and finds interesting (and is legal), simply because you don't is nothing but pure arrogance and has no place in a public forum. If you want to trot out dismissive views of other people on the forum, start your own thread.

danelsan
Daredevil
Daredevil

Post by danelsan » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:39 pm

Horsenhero wrote:While I agree that the forum is an open environment to publish your opinion, starting off your response with "You must be joking..." is disrespectful and thoughtless and deserves an equivalent response. Dsimissing what someone enjoys and finds interesting (and is legal), simply because you don't is nothing but pure arrogance and has no place in a public forum. If you want to trot out dismissive views of other people on the forum, start your own thread.
While I generally with the sentiment, I'd wait to hear from Thorpocalypse before getting to white-knighting. I find few things more annoying on an internet forum than having people defending me from something that I don't actually find offensive.
My DeviantArt page
Batgirl avatar by ArtNerdEm

Woodclaw
Luminary
Luminary

Post by Woodclaw » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:51 pm

Horsenhero wrote:While I agree that the forum is an open environment to publish your opinion, starting off your response with "You must be joking..." is disrespectful and thoughtless and deserves an equivalent response. Dsimissing what someone enjoys and finds interesting (and is legal), simply because you don't is nothing but pure arrogance and has no place in a public forum. If you want to trot out dismissive views of other people on the forum, start your own thread.
Ok, I see your point and I agree. My mistake was to quote the full post instead of parts of it (as I usually do). To my defense I can only say that I'm under a lot of pressure right now, so my diplomatic skills are somewhat tarnished.
"Yes, it's a bloody flying alligator setting fire to my city!"

Sam Vimes (Guards! Guards!)

From a dark corner of my mind (my build's thread)
From another dark corner of my mind (my Deviantart page)

Blitz
Groupie
Groupie

Post by Blitz » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:35 pm

danelsan wrote:
While I generally with the sentiment, I'd wait to hear from Thorpocalypse before getting to white-knighting. I find few things more annoying on an internet forum than having people defending me from something that I don't actually find offensive.
Quoted for freaking truth. If Thorpocalypse is offended, that's one thing, but I wouldn't assume that is the case from a simple incredulous expression, and I think leaping to the defense is a bit premature.

saint_matthew
Overlord
Overlord

Post by saint_matthew » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:38 pm

Horsenhero wrote:While I agree that the forum is an open environment to publish your opinion, starting off your response with "You must be joking..." is disrespectful and thoughtless and deserves an equivalent response.
Except that i didn't start with "You must be joking," i started with "You're kidding right?" There is nothing disrespectful with "you're kidding right." See how mine has a question mark at the end? That question mark denotes it as a question, rather then a statement.
Horsenhero wrote:Dsimissing what someone enjoys and finds interesting (and is legal), simply because you don't is nothing but pure arrogance and has no place in a public forum. If you want to trot out dismissive views of other people on the forum, start your own thread.
Except that i didn't dismiss what someone enjoys, i dismissed its objective technical qualities. See what Thorpacolypse said was "Batwing has been one of the stellar New 52 offerings IMHO". What Thorpacolypse didn't say was "i'm enjoying this Batwing book."

Had he said the second then he'd be spot on. However what he said was the first & as a positive assertion of technical quality that can & should be discussed. As for the dismissive view of other people, there is no dismissive view here. :D
“Anti-Intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge’.”
-Isaac Asimov

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Re: #468

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:10 pm

saint_matthew wrote:
Horsenhero wrote:While I agree that the forum is an open environment to publish your opinion, starting off your response with "You must be joking..." is disrespectful and thoughtless and deserves an equivalent response.
Except that i didn't start with "You must be joking," i started with "You're kidding right?" There is nothing disrespectful with "you're kidding right." See how mine has a question mark at the end? That question mark denotes it as a question, rather then a statement.
Horsenhero wrote:Dsimissing what someone enjoys and finds interesting (and is legal), simply because you don't is nothing but pure arrogance and has no place in a public forum. If you want to trot out dismissive views of other people on the forum, start your own thread.
Except that i didn't dismiss what someone enjoys, i dismissed its objective technical qualities. See what Thorpacolypse said was "Batwing has been one of the stellar New 52 offerings IMHO". What Thorpacolypse didn't say was "i'm enjoying this Batwing book."

Had he said the second then he'd be spot on. However what he said was the first & as a positive assertion of technical quality that can & should be discussed. As for the dismissive view of other people, there is no dismissive view here. :D
I'm pretty much unoffenable, it's my super power, but I appreciate the defense my good Horse. I take that back, I have a Power Loss of my Immunity (Offended) when it comes to easily offended people. THEY offend me. :wink:

Opinions are opinions, nothing wrong with disagreeing. I can agree that at points that the story drags a bit and they should have done a little more exposition of David's character prior to jumping in, but I still, I really like the book. And I'm not saying that as a black comic apologist, either. I love Mister Terrific but that book...yikes...it is NOT a stellar new addition IMHO. :shock:
Jabroniville wrote:THE HELL YOU SAY!! I challenge thee to a duel for Songbird's hand in marriage! The loser has to marry Pantha or BattleAxe or something.
Now Pantha, SHE offends me! I'll take Battleaxe any day if I lose! Watching Superboy-Prime whack her was one of my Top Five Comic Moments of all time without question and was totally worth the whole Infinite Crisis. Even Mister Mind eating reality and Prime pounding on the walls of reality.

OK, well maybe not Mister Mind eating reality or whatever the hell he was chewing on, but it was worth everything else! :D
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Post by Thorpacolypse » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:55 pm

We've got a new addition to our Villains Line hitting the Aisle 2 shelves.

I think this picture sums up his career nicely...

HAMMERHEAD
PL: 10 (150 pts) - OPL: 10 ; DPL: 10

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 4, STAMINA 4, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 3

SKILLS: Athletics 4 (+8), Deception 7 (+10), Expertise [Criminal] 9 (+10), Insight (+3), Intimidation 8 (+11), Investigation 4 (+5) [Well-Informed], Perception 2 (+5), Persuasion 4 (+7), Ranged Combat [Firearms] 5 (+12), Stealth (+2), Vehicles 5 (+8)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Benefit (2) (Wealth 2 [Independently Wealthy]), Chokehold, Damaging Escape*, Defensive Roll (4), Equipment (5), Fast Grab, Favored Foe (Costumed Adventurers), Improved Hold, Improved Initiative (1), Improved Smash, Languages (1) (Russian, Italian, Base: English), Power Attack, Ranged Attack (4), Weapon Break, Well-Informed

POWERS:
Big, Flat, Hard Head: Feature 1 (Unbreakable Skull), Immunity 2 (Critical hits, Flaw: Limited to head), Impervious 3, Enhanced Advantages 3 (Damaging, Escape, Improved Smash, Weapon Break); 11 pts
Headbutt Mastery: 9 pt Array; 10 pts
Standing Headbutt: Bludgeoning Strength-based Damage 3 (Extra: Dangerous, Penetrating 5); 9 pts
Ramming Headbutt: Bludgeoning Strength-based Damage 4 (Extra: Dangerous, Penetrating 8, Flaw: Limited [only when charging]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(25 pts)
Knife: Piercing Strength-Based Damage 1, Dangerous; 2 pts
Arsenal: (14 pts)
Submachine Gun: Ranged Multiattack Ballistic Damage 4; 12 pts
Heavy Pistol: Ranged Ballistic Damage 4; 1 pts
Brass Knuckles: Bludgeoning Strength-Based Damage 1; 1 pt
Vehicle: (6 pts)
Limousine: Size - H, Strength - 8, Speed - 5, Def - 6, Tough - 9; 6 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +6
Close Attack +12 [Unarmed +4; Standing Headbutt +7, Critical 19-20; Ramming Headbutt +8, Critical 19-20; Brass Knuckles +5; Knife +5, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +7
Firearms +12 [Heavy Pistol +4; Tommy Gun +4, Multiattack]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +10 [DC20] Parry +12 [DC22]
Toughness +8 (+4 without Defensive Roll, +3 Impervious), Fortitude +8, Will +8

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Spider-Man, Daredevil.
Motivation: Money and power, the more the better.
Rivalry: He oftentimes gets into turf wars with other New York mobsters like The Kingpin, Mister Negative, Tony Twist and others.

Abilities 64 + Skills 24 (48 ranks) + Advantages 24 + Powers 21 + Defenses 17 = 150 / 150

Build Comments: Another longtime New York gangster that has often run afoul of Spider-Man and Daredevil and their cohorts, Hammerhead. He was pretty neat in the Silver Age, but the whole, big, flat, hard head thing kinda ran its course. But he's been around so long, the Marvel writers try to keep tweaking him to keep him relevant, so now he has an Adamantium upper skeleton and other enhancements while he works for Mister Negative. However, my build is more old school where he can cause problems for folks like DD and Spidey but not pwn them like he's been doing lately.

Secret Origins: Hammerhead's family immigrated from Russia to Italy when he was a child. His father ran a garage in Toirrano, where he insisted a young Hammerhead speak only in Russian, beating him severely with a mallet when he would not. All the while, Hammerhead dreamed of becoming a gangster. He is eventually recruited into one of the families of the criminal organization known as the Maggia when a member oversees Hammerhead murdering a childhood bully and his girlfriend in a theatre showing The Godfather Part II.

Originally a small-time hit-man, Hammerhead quickly rose through the ranks of the Maggia, while hiding the fact that he's actually Russian so he can be "made". In his final test, Hammerhead is brought to his father's garage, with the Maggia apparently unaware of their relationship, where he proceeds to kill his father. As he did, he told him in Russian that he doesn't truly hate him, and that he made him this way.

One day, Hammerhead was found beaten, disfigured, and delirious with pain in an alley in New York City's Bowery by Jonas Harrow, a surgeon who had lost his medical license due to his illegal experiments. Seeing the opportunity both to save this man's life and to redeem his reputation, Harrow operated on the gunman for three days, replacing much of his shattered skull with a strong steel alloy. During the surgery, the unconscious Hammerhead fixated on the only memory he retained: an image of a poster for a movie called "The Al Capone Mob", which was hanging in the alley where he lay beaten and bloodied before Harrow found him. When he recovered, the memory of the poster and its images of 1930s-era gangsters prompted Hammerhead to start a gang of his own in the style of Capone and other mobsters of the 1920s. He even dressed as if he were living in that decade. Later on, Hammerhead's entire skull was replaced with or reinforced with some type of nearly unbreakable metal.

The Story so Far: Hammerhead became a major player in the New York underworld. He was enough of a threat to the Kingpin that he was nearly assassinated by the Kingpin's Arranger during a gang war. Hammerhead was eventually forced out of a major role in New York City organized crime by the Kingpin.

Hammerhead then allied himself with the Chameleon in the latter's bid to become the new crime lord of New York City. The two served as partners in a splinter group of the Maggia and Hammerhead hired Tombstone as a bodyguard and hit-man. He hired the Hobgoblin to kill Joe Robertson, who posed a threat to Tombstone; the assassination attempt failed. Hammerhead was kidnapped and beaten by Tombstone, who had gained superhuman powers and resented Hammerhead for not sending him to kill Robertson.

Hammerhead survived that and countless other run ins with the law and other superheroes like Daredevil, Iron Fist and Luke Cag. He remains a major player in underworld activities in the New York and is highly sought after for elimination by the Punisher. He is currently one of several gang warlords struggling to control the criminal underworld in the major cities of the Eastern United States. He is allied with Mister Negative in the current major gang war between him The Kingpin and The Hood.

Characterization: Hammerhead used to act like a 1930’s gangster, complete with the lingo and old school vehicles and Tommy Guns. But since a recent near fatal attack by Underworld and his subsequent life-saving surgery provided by Mister Negative, he has resumed acting the modern Russian mobster he was before his initial transformation into Hammerhead.

Friends and Foes: He has a great rivalry with The Kingpin and is current allied with Mister Negative, although that could change in a heartbeat.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:11 pm

This new item is one of our best selling items from our X-Verse Line and this one is a FANBOY SPECIAL!

We're mutants. Born different from baseline humanity, with an enhanced genome that gives us super-powers. You piss us off at your peril. - Kitty Pryde

SHADOWCAT
PL: 9 (165 pts) - OPL: 9 ; DPL: 9

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 1, STAMINA 2, AGILITY 4, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 4, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 3

SKILLS: Acrobatics 5 (+9), Athletics 3 (+4), Close Combat [Unarmed] 4 (+12), Deception 2 (+5), Expertise [Computers] 7 (+11), Expertise [Popular Culture] 2 (+6), Insight 2 (+5), Intimidation (+3), Investigation 3 (+7), Perception 4 (+7), Persuasion 5 (+8), Ranged Combat [Throwing] 2 (+5), Stealth 4 (+8), Technology 3 (+7)

ADVANTAGES: Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (2), Equipment (1), Grabbing Finesse, Improved Initiative (1), Languages (2) (French, Japanese, Sh’iar, 2 others, Base: English), Takedown (1), Teamwork

POWERS:
Astral Senses: Sense 2 (Normal Vision [Counters Concealment, Flaw: Limited [Astral Forms]); 2 pts
Phasing: Insubstantial 4 (Incorporeal; Extra: Affects Others, Attack, Reaction); 28 pts
Air Walking: Flight 1 (4 mph; Flaw: Limited [Must be insubstantial and "air walk"); 1 pt
Disruption Attack: 20 pt array; 22 pts
Physical Disruption: Affliction 10 (Resisted by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Stunned, 3rd: Incapacitated, Extra: Affects Incorporeal); 20 pts
Electronic Disruption: Nullify 10 (Electronics, Extra: Affects Corporeal, Simultaneous); 1 pt
Object Disruption: Damage 10 (Extra: Penetrating, Affects Corporeal, Flaw: Limited [to toughness of object]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(5ep)
X-Men Costume: Commlink

OFFENSE:
Initiative +8
Close Attack +8 [Physical Disruption +10; Electronic Disruption +10]
Unarmed +12 [Unarmed +1]
Ranged Attack +3
Throwing +5

DEFENSES:
Dodge +12 [DC22] Parry +12 [DC22]
Toughness +4, Fortitude +7, Will +9

COMPLICATIONS:
Disability: Kitty is near-sighted without her contacts
Power Loss: Kitty's phasing powers can be negated by certain types of energy as well as particularly dense substances like Adamantium or other alien metals, like those of Breakworld
Prejudice: Mutant
Relationships: The love of her life, Piotr Rasputin
Rivalry: Emma Frost. She has never truly trusted her since she kidnapped her when she was White Queen of the Hellfire Club and most likely never will

Abilities 56 + Skills 23 (46 ranks) + Advantages 10 + Powers 53 + Defenses 23 = 165 / 165

Comments: This might get me kicked off the board, but Kitty Pride was never a fave of mine. As far as the “kid X-Man” goes, I always like Jubilee better. Not that Jubilee was great mind you, I just thought she filled the role better. She was more annoying and man was she a teenage stereotype of her era. But I digress, let’s save the Jubilee comments for the Jubilee build…

Anyway, Kitty is a pretty good character overall, I suppose, but she never grabbed me. And she does have a very useful powerful for a team book. She is hard to hurt and can “make a break for it” perfectly, as well as use her ability to protect others. I never read her ninja stuff, but I gave her a good unarmed skill and decent stealth so she can fill that role in a pinch.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: J-Mart: Batwing, Massacre, Hammerhead, Shadowcat

Post by Jabroniville » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:08 am

While I'm pretty sure I must destroy you for liking Jubille more than Kitty Pryde, I will forgo that to compliment you on your Kitty build.

And also, more proof that Kitty rules:

Kitty trolls Ahmadinejad :).

Blitz
Groupie
Groupie

Post by Blitz » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:51 pm

I liked Kitty. That is, I liked the idea of Kitty, and some individual moments where she's just awesome, like the one Jab provided. I wasn't a fan of how she was handled overall. As you say, very much a teen stereotype, and I think it led to some silliness in the writing that she's been saddled with ever since. Alternate continuities like this one provide much better opportunities for the character.

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:13 pm

Blitz wrote:I liked Kitty. That is, I liked the idea of Kitty, and some individual moments where she's just awesome, like the one Jab provided. I wasn't a fan of how she was handled overall. As you say, very much a teen stereotype, and I think it led to some silliness in the writing that she's been saddled with ever since. Alternate continuities like this one provide much better opportunities for the character.
That's pretty much my feeling about her in a nutshell. Same with Jubilee, really, and other "kid sidekick" characters over the years. They have their moments, but growing in comics seems to be twice as awkward for some characters than it does in real life, and that's saying something.

I don't dislike her by any means, I just don't have the same "all bow to Kitty Pryde, Queen of Cuteness" that a lot of folks seem to have.
Shop J-Mart!

Unbeliever
Firebrand
Firebrand

Post by Unbeliever » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:15 pm

^ +1, though I rarely mention it b/c I don't want to rain on the Shadowcat parade.

Though I do like a few Jewish characters here and there.

JonL
M&M Developer
M&M Developer

Post by JonL » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:10 pm

Horsenhero wrote:While I don't follow Batwing, I'll rise to Thorp's defense here. He said it was his opinion the book was good. He didn't ask for Woodclaw's or saint_matthew's opinion, nor for saint_matthew to spew his normal vitriol over everything. Saint_matthew is a self-proclaimed critic which is already a strike against him. Where I grew up there's an old saying...Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, become critics.

People are entitled to their opinions. Step off.
I realize I'm a few days late to this party, but Horsenhero, dial it back a bit. You may not like what (or how) Woodclaw or Saint_matthew had to say, but there's not need to sink to personal attacks. No need.

Also, the idea that someone would post something on an open forum and not asking for anyone else's opinion goes against the purpose of a forum like this. It's a forum. People post their opinions because that's what people do on forums.

I understand things get heated, but you're off base with what you say above. If you don't like what they have to say, at the very least, ignore it. If you must respond, skip the personal attacks.
Best regards,

Jon Leitheusser
M&M Line Developer
DC Adventures Line Developer
That's all I got.

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:22 pm

We're extending LADIES' NIGHT with a new twist combining my two great comic loves. So get ready for JOBBER LADIES' NIGHT! Check out this new item for Aisle 2!

Run to the hills...run for your lives...

IRON MAIDEN
PL: 9 (137 pts) - OPL: 9 ; DPL: 9

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 6, STAMINA 3, AGILITY 4, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 1

SKILLS: Acrobatics 3 (+7), Athletics 3 (+9), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+12), Deception 6 (+7), Expertise [Mercenary] 5 (+7), Expertise [Military] 3 (+5), Insight 3 (+5), Intimidation 5 (+6), Investigation 6 (+8), Perception 6 (+8), Persuasion (+1), Ranged Combat [Firearms] 4 (+12), Sleight of Hand 3 (+7), Stealth 6 (+10), Vehicles 1 (+5)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Close Attack (2), Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (1), Equipment (4), Favored Foe (Black Widow), Improved Initiative (1), Languages (2) (English, French, Japanese, 2 others, Base: Russian), Power Attack, Ranged Attack (4)

POWERS:
Iron Maiden Armor: 28 pts traits, Removable (-6 pts); 24 pts
Body Armor: Protection 4, Impervious 4, Immunity 6 (All Environmental Conditions, Suffocation [Breathing, Flaw: Limited]); 18 pts
Exoskeletal Servos: Enhanced Strength 4, Leaping 1 (15 pts), Speed 1 (4 mph); 10 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(20ep)
20ep for various weapons, spy equipment, etc.

OFFENSE:
Initiative +8
Close Attack +10
Unarmed +12 [Unarmed +6]
Ranged Attack +8
Firearms +12

DEFENSES:
Dodge +10 [DC20] Parry +10 [DC20]
Toughness +8 (+4 Impervious), Fortitude +6, Will +8

COMPLICATIONS:
Responsibility: To whoever her current employer is at the time
Rivalry: Black Widow

Abilities 52 + Skills 28 (56 ranks) + Advantages 18 + Powers 22 + Defenses 17 = 137 / 137

Comments: Not a real original name here, but Iron Maiden is a Black Widow enemy. She used to be Russian agent like Natalia, but she grew tired of being in her shadow so she became a mercenary, got herself some armor and went after her old rival. As expected, she got whooped good, then faded away for a while, then found herself hanging out with Ursa Major and the Winter Guard for a while, but I haven't seen her lately.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:30 pm

We've got one more build for JOBBER LADIES' NIGHT with this new item for Aisle 2!

And now, the nominees for worst costume design are...

LODESTONE
PL: 10 (110 pts) - OPL: 10 ; DPL: 10

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 0, STAMINA 1, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 4, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 1, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Acrobatics 2 (+4), Deception 5 (+5), Expertise [Criminal] 4 (+5), Insight (+1), Intimidation 5 (+5), Perception 2 (+3), Ranged Combat [Magnetic Control] 3 (+8), Stealth 3 (+5)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Equipment (1), Improved Initiative (1), Power Attack, Ranged Attack (2)

POWERS:
Magnetic Flight: Flight 8 (250 mph, Flaw: Quirk [requires her body armor, or metal on her body to fly]); 15 pts
Magnetic Control: Dynamic Array, 25 pt array; 35 pts
Magnetic Blast: Force Ranged Damage 12 (Extra: Dynamic); 25 pts
Magnetic Lifting: Move Object 12 (Extra: Damaging, Dynamic, Flaw: Limited [metals only]); 2 pts
Magnetic Force Field: Protection 9, Impervious 7 (14 ranks); (Extra: Dynamic, Flaw: Sustained); 2 pts
Magnetic Burst: Force Ranged Damage 10 (Extra: Area Burst, Dynamic); 2 pts
EMP: Nullify 6 (Extra: Broad [Electronics], Concentration, Area Burst, Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts
Magnetic Snare: Ranged Affliction 8 (Resisted by Dodge; 1st: Hindered and Vulnerable, 2nd: Defenseless and Immobilized; Extra: Alternate Resistance [Resisted by Dodge], Cumulative, Extra Condition, Dynamic, Flaw: Limited to two Degrees, Quirk: Requires Metals); 2 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(5ep)
Body Armor/Damper Coat: Protection 2; 2ep

OFFENSE:
Initiative +6
Close Attack +4
Ranged Attack +5
Magnetic Control +8 [Magnetic Blast +12; Magnetic Lifting +12; Magnetic Snare +8]
Special Attack [EMP +6, Area Burst; Magnetic Burst +10, Area Burst]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +8 [DC18] Parry +8 [DC18]
Toughness +3 (+12 with Magnetic Force Field, +7 Impervious with Magnetic Force Field), Fortitude +5, Will +5

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Darkhawk
Mental Instability: She wasn't the most stable personality before the experiments that gave her powers, but now she is even more prone to emotional swings and outbursts
Power Loss: Her body armor contains dampers that allow her to control her powers, without it, treat all powers as uncontrolled

Abilities 24 + Skills 12 (24 ranks) + Advantages 6 + Powers 50 + Defenses 18 = 110 / 110

Comments: Never ever read anything with Lodestone in it, but I like her look and her powers so I always whip her up. Can never have enough disposable villains, you know. She is a Darkhawk villain that had him on the ropes a few times, but got whooped in the end and then I believe she showed up in a couple of big "let's find a bunch of rarely used mooks to through at our heroes" battles where she got pwned quickly again.

I probably went a little high with the PL, but hey, I figure with being saddled with that POS costume, she deserves a little love somewhere. :wink:
Shop J-Mart!