J-Mart: Preparing for Relocation... :)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Postby Thorpacolypse » Sat May 05, 2012 9:11 pm

We've got a new item in our OH, OH IT'S MAGIC LINE on Aisle 2!

The Doctor is in. - Doctor Strange

DOCTOR STRANGE (SORCEROR SUPREME)
PL: 14 (291 pts) - OPL: 14 ; DPL: 13

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2, STAMINA 2, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 10, INTELLECT 5, AWARENESS 7 [10], PRESENCE 3

SKILLS: Athletics 3 (+5), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+12), Deception 6 (+9), Expertise [Magic] 17 (+22/+24) [Artificer, Ritualist. Ultimate Effort], Insight 13 (+20), Intimidation 4 (+7), Investigation 5 (+10), Perception 9 (+19), Persuasion 8 (+11) [Connected], Ranged Combat [Magic] 6 (+11), Stealth (+2), Treatment 5 (+10)

ADVANTAGES: Artificer, Benefit (2) (Wealth 2 [Independently Wealthy]), Connected, Defensive Roll (2), Equipment (4), Extraordinary Effort, Languages (2) (French, Arcane, 3 others, Base: English), Power Attack, Ranged Attack (2), Ritualist, Skill Mastery (1) (Expertise [Magic]), Trance

POWERS:
Levitation: Flight 1 (4 mph/60 fpr, Flaw: Levitation only); 1 pt
Sorcerer Supreme: Immunity 2 (Aging, Disease), Enhanced Advantages 2 (Benefit 2 [Status - Sorcerer Supreme), Enhanced Skills 1 (Expertise [Magic] 2 ranks), Enhanced Awareness 3; 11 pts
Mystic Senses: Senses 6 (Mystic Awareness [Mental], Detect Magic [Mental; Acute, Extended, Ranged]); 6 pts
Cloak of Levitation: 19 pt Array, Removable (-4 pts); 15 pts
Flight: Flight 9 (1000 mph/2 mpr); 18 pts
Mystic Arms: Extra Limbs 2 (2 arms), Move Object 6 (Flaw: Sustained); 1 pt

Eye of Agamotto 40 pts traits, Removable (-8 pts); 32 pts
All Seeing Eye: Senses 12 (Normal Vision [Counters Concealment, Counters Illusion, Tracking], Postcognition); 12 pts
All Revealing Light: 24 pt Array; 28 pts
Blinding Light: Cone Area Affliction 12 (Light; Resisted by Fortitude; 1st: Vision Impaired, 2nd: Vision Disabled, 3rd: Vision Unaware, Extra: Cone Area [60 ft cone], Concentration, Flaw: Limited to one sense [Visual]); 24 pts
Light of Last Resort: Cone Area Light Energy Damage 12 (Extra: Cone Area [60 ft cone], Flaw: Unreliable [5 uses]); 1 pt
All Seeing Eye: Senses 12 (Normal Vision [Counters Concealment, Counters Illusion, Tracking], Postcognition); 12 pts
Light of Truth: Enhanced Mind Reading 2; 1 pt
Dimensional Beacon: Movement 2 (Dimensional Travel 2 [Earth/Mystic Dimensions], Extra: Portal); 1 pt

Book of The Vishanti: 31 pts traits, Easily Removable (-12 pts); 19 pts
Spell Enhancements: Enhanced Advantages 1 (Ultimate Effort [Expertise: Magic]); 1 pt
Magic Spells: Variable 6 (30 pts traits; Mystic Descriptor, Flaw: Slow); 30 pts

Sorcery Array: 45 pt Dynamic array; 59 pts
The Crimson Bands of Cytorrak: Ranged Cumulative Affliction 14 (Mystic Bonds; Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Will; 1st: Hindered and Vulnerable, 2nd: Defenseless and Immobilized, Extra: Affects Insubstantial 2, Dynamic, Extra Condition, Flaw: Limited [to two degrees]); 45 pts
Bolts of Bedevilment: Ranged Mystic Damage 17 (Extra: Dynamic, Split); 2 pts
Images of Ikonn: Illusion 8 (All Senses, Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts
Winds of Watoomb: Cone Area Move Object 14 (Extra: Cone Area [60 ft cone], Dynamic); 2 pts
The Seven Rings of Raggadorr: Deflect 14 (Extra: Reflect, Redirect, Dynamic); 2 pts
The Shield of the Seraphim: Protection 12 (Extra: Affects Others, Dynamic, Flaw: Sustained), Impervious 6 (Extra: Dynamic, Flaw: Sustained); 2 pts
Telepathy: Mind Reading 10 [12], Communication 4 (Mental, Worldwide; Extra: Dimensional, Dynamic); 2 pts
Astral Projection: Remote Sensing 13 (Visual, Auditory, Mystic awareness; Extra: Dimensional (Astral Plane), Dynamic, Subtle, Flaw: Limited [physical body is defenseless]); 2 pts
The Mists of Morpheus: Ranged Burst Area Affliction 14 (Resisted/Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Fatigued, 2nd: Exhausted, 3rd: Asleep, Extra: Burst Area [30 ft radius], Dynamic); 2 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(20 pts)
The Sanctum Sanctorum: (18 pts)
Size - Medium (Exterior), Tough - 12, Features - Concealed, Defense Systems [Wards], Dual-Size [Huge], Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Sealed, Secret, Security System 2 [DC25], Workshop, Orb of Agamotto [Visual Remote Sensing 26, Dimensional 2, Distracting]); 18 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +10
Unarmed +12 [Unarmed +2]
Ranged Attack +5
Magic +11 [Bolts of Bedevilment +17; Crimson Bands of Cytorrak Affliction +14; The Mists of Morpheus Affliction +14, Burst Area]
Special Attack [Blinding Light Affliction +12, Cone Area; Light of Last Resort +12, Cone Area; Winds of Watoomb Move Object +14, Cone Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +10 [DC20] Parry +10 [DC20]
Toughness +4 (+2 without Defensive Roll, +16 with the Shield of Seraphim, +6 Impervious with Shield of Seraphim), Fortitude +8, Will +18

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Baron Mordo, Dormammu, The Skinwalker.
Guilt: He feels guilt over his usage of dark magics that cost him his title before and for several other decisions he has made in his life.
Power Loss: He needs to be able to speak and gesture to cast his spells.
Responsibility: Sorcerer Supreme.
Rivalry: The Merlin and some other members of the White Council.

Abilities 68 + Skills 39 (78 ranks) + Advantages 19 + Powers 143 + Defenses 22 = 291 / 291

Comments: I’ve been getting the new Defenders book out of respect for the old Defenders that I use to love (especially when the lineup was Valkyrie, Hulk, Strange, Nighthawk and Cage) and Doctor Strange is the breakout character for sure. With his loss of the Sorcerer Supreme title, he’s being written as pretty much having a mid-life crisis; sleeping with younger women, living off his rep a bit, knowing what he needs to do, but wondering about why he is…it’s great. Especially to those of us who are reaching that stage ourselves. :wink:

Even without the Eye of Agamotto, the Cloak of Levitation and his full powers, he’s still a pretty scary customer because of his years of experience and magical knowledge which is still second to none. He’s just not a gamebreaker anymore, but if need be, he can pull something nasty out of the Book of the Vishanti since he still has access to that, it’s just not going to be quick.

I’m trying to figure out his team role in my setting. I kinda want to have him with his own Defenders, but I kinda want him with Stormwatch, too. I’ll figure out in the near future.

And then change my mind.

And then change it again.

'Cause that's how I roll, baby! 8)

Secret Origins: At a young age, Stephen Strange had dreams of becoming a doctor. The eldest child of three, Strange was born while his parents Eugene and Beverly Strange were on vacation in Philadelphia. At the age of eleven he aided his younger sister Donna when she was injured, which proved to be a formative experience for him, and he was inspired to attend medical school after high school. Ironically, it was his inability to later save her from drowning when he was nineteen and on leave from college that undermined his belief in life’s meaning and the value of idealism. Nevertheless, he rapidly finished med school at a young age and became a successful neurosurgeon.

Strange displayed phenomenal talent in his chosen field, and quickly attained wealth and notoriety. The more successful he became, the more arrogant he grew. Eventually this led to estrangement from his family and the undoing of his relationship with a United Nations translator named Madeline Revell to whom he had proposed marriage. So distant and self-absorbed did he become that he refused to visit his father on his deathbed. His enraged younger brother Victor Strange berated him for this, and then was killed as he ran into traffic. Stephen then placed the body of his brother into cryogenic storage.

A car accident that damaged the nerves in his hands changed everything for Stephen Strange. He was no longer able to be a surgeon, yet he refused to become an assistant or consultant, instead squandering his money travelling the world and searching for a cure. One day he heard a rumor of a mystical personage known as the Ancient One in Tibet. Marshaling the last of his inner and outer resources, Strange diligently searched until the fortress of the Ancient One was revealed to him. Though initially outraged that the aged mystic refused to cure his hands, Strange’s anger was quickly replaced by amazement when the reality of magical forces was demonstrated before his eyes as he witnessed an attack on the Ancient One.

Circumstances revealed to Strange that it was none other than Baron Mordo, the Ancient One’s chief disciple, who was the perpetrator of the attack, and who continued to plot the destruction of the antediluvian mystic in an attempt to gain power. To his horror, Strange learned he was unable to reveal this after Mordo easily ensorcelled him. Realizing the Ancient One was a force for good; Stephen selflessly abandoned his quest to restore his hands and committed himself to magical tutelage with the intention of foiling Mordo’s insidious scheme. By this act Strange proved himself to the Ancient One, to whom the entire melodrama had been transparent. Thus Doctor Strange put himself on the path to become the new Sorcerer Supreme of the Earth dimension, yet gained a deadly enemy in Baron Mordo.

The Story so Far: After many years of training, Strange returned to New York. He became a mystical consultant and started having interactions with the superhero community. After the Fantastic Four formed and many superheroes began to surface, Doctor Strange found a friend in Spider-Man. Spider-Man helped him rescue a group of people from another dimension and suggested that Strange remove from their memory this traumatic experience, though this meant that they would forget his own heroism. Initially tricked into conflict with each other by Loki, Thor and Doctor Strange also formed an early alliance to combat the god of mischief.

Noteworthy among the good Doctor’s numerous foes over the years as Earth’s magical guardian were the Dread Dormammu, Shuma-Gorath, the Undying Ones, and Nightmare. Strange’s first battle with Dormammu ensued when the powerful demigod of the Dark Dimension attempted to invade earth’s plane as he perceived the wane of the Ancient One’s might. Strange was forced to duel Dormammu in the Dark Dimension, and though vastly out-powered by the god-like entity, Strange was able to tax Dormammu to the extent that the barrier separating beings known as the Mindless Ones from the rest of the Dark Dimension became compromised. A force of pure destruction, the Mindless Ones would have meant annihilation to the other denizens of Dormmamu’s realm, and Strange nobly contributed his power to his enemy to prevent their being unleashed.

Bound by whatever strange honor as applies to his daemonic ilk, Dormammu then called off his invasion and released Strange. They were to clash many times subsequently, however, and Dormammu has been one of Strange’s most implacable and powerful foes. It was during this adventure that Doctor Strange also met Clea, a beautiful but inexperienced mystic and the daughter of Umar, Dormmamu’s sister, who became Strange’s first apprentice, as well as his lover.

In one of his more bizarre adventures, Strange fought the demonic forces of Shuma-Gorath, an ancient Lovecraftian entity that coveted earth’s domination from the world’s distant past and this time threatened our reality using the very mind of Doctor Strange’s beloved mentor, the Ancient One. Though it agonized him, Strange was left with no choice but to obey his teacher and slay him to prevent the holocaust Shuma-Gorath would have unleashed upon the world. The Ancient One then ascended to become one with the being known as Eternity, while Strange inherited the mantle of Sorcerer Supreme.

Dr. Strange has remained a mainstay of the superhero community, forming The Defenders, which he leads a new incarnation of currently, and also spending time with The Avengers and Stormwatch.

Characterization: Doctor Strange is one of the most respected members of the superheroic and mystical community. His arrogance still rears its head from time to time and he still has some self-destructive tendencies but overall, he remains the top mystical mind in the Thorpacoverse.

Friends and Foes: Doctor Strange has many allies in the superhero community due to his time in the Defenders, the Avengers and his supernatural consultantion for dozens of heroes. He also has a complicated, but currently solid relationship with the White Council of Wizards who allow him to work outside of the Seven Laws due to his status as Sorceror Supreme. He is also good friends with Kent Nelson, Doctor Fate, as the two have joined forces many times to protect the Earth from powerful supernatural threats.

His greatest foe is Dormammu, and he has also had a long rivalry with Baron Mordo. Because of his work, he has encountered and incurred enemies all over the Earth and beyond.

Clean Up 11/10/13: Well, Doc is back to being Sorceror Supreme again, so I figured I needed to add that version and keep his non-sorceror supreme version for posterity.

Our struggles of late. I have had to call upon darker forces than I would normally use….Forces I thought I could control, but I can’t. It was arrogance. The same arrogance that led me down the path I’m on in the first place. My hands are useless again. And I tried to disguise it. All these years, and I have learned nothing. There’s—I’ve had no time to deal with what I’ve done, and the forces are overpowering me. I wanted to help you, my friends. I wanted so much to help my old friend Bruce Banner. But I failed. And I have failed at my task as Sorcerer Supreme of this dimension. I—I don’t think I can help you anymore. I need to atone for what I have done. I need to relearn all that I have lost. And put back magics which I had no business using in the first place. I can’t help you anymore. You need to leave here. We all do. I’m so sorry, my friends... - Stephen Strange

DOCTOR STRANGE
PL: 13 (220 pts) - OPL: 13 ; DPL: 13

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2, STAMINA 2, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 5, AWARENESS 7, PRESENCE 3

SKILLS: Athletics 3 (+5), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+12), Deception 6 (+9), Expertise [Magic] 17 (+22) [Artificer, Ritualist, Skill Mastery], Insight 13 (+20), Intimidation 4 (+7), Investigation 5 (+10), Perception 9 (+16), Persuasion 8 (+11) [Connected], Ranged Combat [Sorcery] 6 (+11), Stealth (+2), Treatment 5 (+10)

ADVANTAGES: Artificer, Close Attack (2), Connected, Equipment (6), Languages (2) (Latin, 4 others, Base: English), Ranged Attack (2), Ritualist, Skill Mastery (1) (Expertise [Magic]), Takedown (1), Trance

POWERS:
Longevity: Feature 1 (Longevity); 1 pt
Levitation: Flight 1 (4 mph, Flaw: Levitation only); 1 pt
Sorcery Array: 42 pt Dynamic array; 51 pts
The Crimson Bands of Cytorrak: Ranged Affliction 13 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Will; 1st: Hindered and Vulnerable, 2nd: Defenseless and Immobilized, Extra: Affects Insubstantial 2, Dynamic, Extra Condition, Flaw: Limited [to two degrees]); 42 pts
Bolts of Bedevilment: Mystic Ranged Damage 15 (Extra: Dynamic, Split); 2 pts
Images of Ikonn: Illusion 8 (All Senses, Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts
Winds of Watoomb: Cone Area Move Object 13 (Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts
The Seven Rings of Raggadorr: Deflect 13 (Extra: Reflect, Redirect, Dynamic); 2 pts
The Shield of the Seraphim: Protection 13 (Extra: Affects Others, Dynamic, Flaw: Sustained), Impervious 6 (Extra: Dynamic, Flaw: Sustained); 2 pts
The Mists of Morpheus: Burst Area Affliction 13 (Resisted/Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Fatigued, 2nd: Exhausted, 3rd: Asleep, Extra: Cumulative, Dynamic); 2 pts

Book of The Vishanti: 30 pts traits, Easily Removable (-12 pts); 18 pts
Magic Spells: Variable 6 (30 pts traits; Mystic Descriptor, Flaw: Slow); 30 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(5ep)
Justice League Communicard: Senses 2 (Communication Link [Radio, Justice League Members), GPS, Feature 1 (Watchtower/Avengers Mansion Access), Benefit 1 (Justice League Status); 5ep
10ep for various mystic paraphernalia
Headquarters: (15ep)
The Sanctum Sanctorum: Size -Medium, Tough - 10, Features (Concealed, Dual-Size [Huge], Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Sealed, Secret, Security System, Workshop, Orb of Agamotto [Visual Remote Sensing 26, Dimensional 2, Distracting]); 15ep

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +10
Unarmed +12 [Unarmed +2]
Ranged Attack +5
Sorcery +11 [Bolts of Bedevilment +15; The Crimson Bands of Cytorrak Affliction +13; Special Attack [Winds of Watoomb Move Object +13, Area Cone; The Mists of Morpheus Affliction +13, Area Burst]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +9 [DC19] Parry +9 [DC19]
Toughness +2 (+15 with Force Field, +6 Impervious with Force Field), Fortitude +8, Will +18

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Baron Mordo, Dormammu, The Skinwalker
Guilt: He feels great guilt over his usage of dark magics during the end of his time as Sorcerer Supreme
Power Loss: He cannot cast his spells if he cannot speak and/or gesture
Responsibility: To continue to defend the mortal world from mystic threats and to find, protect and train the next Sorcerer Supreme
Rivalry: Zatanna

Abilities 64 + Skills 39 (78 ranks) + Advantages 18 + Powers 74 + Defenses 25 = 220 / 220
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: J-Mart: Fuji, Warblade, some DC Rebuilds, Dr. Strange

Postby JoshuaDunlow » Sat May 05, 2012 9:40 pm

As always a great Doctor Strange.. But whaaat :shock: .. Marvel has a new sorcerer supreme?! who is it?

Fyrehand
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Fyrehand » Sat May 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Last time i was reading marvel it was brother voodoo but that was a bit ago
After watching a the battle suit hero Titano short out an ATM
"We are Heroes we don't break stuff"~Hyper
"Oops"~ Titano

catsi563
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby catsi563 » Sat May 05, 2012 10:49 pm

yeah brother Voodoo was chosen and became Doctor Voodoo but he sacraficed himself stopping Agomotto from taking back the eye, and Stephen had to re take the mantle.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

The Litterbox

http://www.fanfiction.net/~catsi563

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Postby Thorpacolypse » Sun May 06, 2012 7:25 am

catsi563 wrote:yeah brother Voodoo was chosen and became Doctor Voodoo but he sacraficed himself stopping Agomotto from taking back the eye, and Stephen had to re take the mantle.

I don't think he officially re-took the mantle. He doesn't have the Eye anymore and he doesn't use the cloak, nor can he use a lot of his old spells because of the damage to his hands caused by Green Scar Hulk. I think they've just held off on a new search for a replacement because of other arcs. I'm sure it will come back up either with a return of Doctor Voodoo or another mystical crossover, like Dormammu coming back or another big thing.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Thorpacolypse » Sun May 06, 2012 10:19 am

We've got a new special we're calling our TAKE AIM SPECIAL today, so check this first item for it on Aisle 2!

The big floating head of death. Never gets old.

M.O.D.O.K.
PL: 11 (188 pts) - OPL: 11 ; DPL: 11

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 4, STAMINA 4, AGILITY 0, DEXTERITY 1, FIGHTING 0, INTELLECT 10, AWARENESS 5, PRESENCE 4

SKILLS: Athletics (+4), Deception 5 (+9), Expertise [Criminal] 2 (+12), Expertise [Science] 8 (+18), Insight (+5), Intimidation 5 (+9), Investigation 3 (+13) [Well-Informed], Perception (+5), Persuasion (+4), Ranged Combat [Weapon Systems] 10 (+12), Sleight of Hand (+1), Stealth (+0/-4), Technology 8 (+18) [Inventor], Treatment 3 (+13), Vehicles (+1)

ADVANTAGES: Benefit (3) (Status, Resources 3 – Leader of A.I.M.), Eidetic Memory, Equipment (6), Inventor, Ranged Attack (1), Well-Informed

POWERS:
Giant Head: Growth 4 (+4 Str, +4 Sta, -2 Dodge/Parry, -4 Stealth, +2 Intimidation, Speed +0, +4 Mass, Extra: Innate, Permanent); 9 pts
Exoskeleton Hover Chair: 83 pts Traits, Removable (-17 pts), Extra: Restricted 2 [M.O.D.O.K. only]); 65 pts
Maneuverability: Enhanced Dodge 8, Enhanced Parry 8, Flight 7 (250 mph/1/2 mpr); 30 pts
Exoskeleton Armor: Protection 2; 2 pts
Force Field: Enhanced Parry 4 (Flaw: Sustained), Enhanced Dodge 4 (Flaw: Sustained), Protection 6 (Flaw: Sustained), Impervious 6 (Flaw: Sustained); 26 pts
Weapon Systems: 24 pts Array; 25 pts
Micro Missiles: Ranged Burst Area Ballistic Damage 8 (Extra: Burst Area [30 ft radius]); 24 pts
Laser Blasts: Ranged Energy Damage 10; 1 pt

Mental Powers: 24 pt Array; 27 pts
Mass Mind Control: Burst Area Cumulative Affliction 8 (Resisted/Overcome by Will; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Compelled, 3rd: Controlled, Extra: Area Burst 2 [60 ft radius], Flaw: Distracting); 24 pts
Telekinetic Blast: Ranged Force Energy Damage 10 (Extra: Accurate 4); 1 pt
Telepathy: Mind Reading 10 (Extra: Subtle); 1 pt
Mental Communication: Communication 3 (Mental, Statewide/Small Nation); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(30 pts)
30 pts for HQ, other science equipment

OFFENSE:
Initiative +0
Close Attack +0 [Unarmed +4]
Ranged Attack +2
Weapon Systems +12 [Finger Lasers +10; Micro Missiles +8, Burst Area]
Telekinetic Blast +10, [Telekinetic Blast +10]
Special Attack [Mass Mind Control Affliction +8, Burst Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +6 (+10 with Force Field) [DC16/20] Parry +6 (+10 with Force Field) [DC16/20]
Toughness +6 (+12 with Force Field, +6 Impervious with Force Field), Fortitude +8, Will +12

COMPLICATIONS:
Disability: In his current condition, he cannot support his giant head without his exoskeleton/floating chair and if it is removed, he cannot move
Motivation: World domination
Rivalry: Other smart guys, although he will work with others he deems on his level if it meets his ends

Abilities 40 + Skills 22 (44 ranks) + Advantages 13 + Powers 102 + Defenses 11 = 188 / 188

Build Comments: MODOK is a wonderfully silly Silver Age Marvel Villain that always makes me smile when he shows up. I mean, come on, a big, giant head that has to float around on a hover chair/exoskeleton thing that leads a bunch of guys dressed like evil beekeepers? How can you not love that?!?!?!

He is someone who blurs that line between jobbers and threats, IMHO. He’s been beaten by the best, but occasionally he puts up enough of a showing that teams like The Avengers have to take him seriously. At least for a little while until they put him down again.

Secret Origins: George Tarleton was a technician for the organization Advanced Idea Mechanics (AIM). Having recently created the artifact the Cosmic Cube, the AIM scientists used advanced mutagenics to alter Tarleton and create the super intelligent MODOC (acronym for Mental Organism Designed Only for Computing) to study and improve the object.

MODOC, however, becomes ambitious and kills its former masters and takes control of AIM. Calling itself MODOK (Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing), it comes into conflict with the hero Captain America, who was able to thwart MODOKs plan and destroy the Cosmic Cube.

The Story so Far: MODOK has led A.I.M. off and on for many years and has been a foe of several heroes and superteams including Captain America, Iron Man, Batman, Mister Terrific, The Avengers and The Justice League.

He is currently the leader of a new High Council of A.I.M.

Characterization: MODOK is…MODOK. He’s a super genius with a giant head that leads an international cell of scientific geniuses that want to take over the world.

Friends and Foes: He has currently reconciled with Monica Rappaccini, who is the current Scientist Supreme of A.I.M.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Thorpacolypse » Sun May 06, 2012 10:25 am

Our next item in our TAKE A.I.M. SPECIAL hits the Aisle 2 shelves!

Granted she's a villain, but she can't be all bad. She IS trying to kill Pym, after all.

MONICA RAPPACCINI
PL: 9 (133 pts) - OPL: 9 ; DPL: 9

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 1, STAMINA 1, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 5, INTELLECT 8, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Athletics (+1), Deception 8 (+10/+12) [Taunt], Expertise [Biochemist] 11 (+19), Expertise [Science] 8 (+16), Insight 2 (+5), Intimidation 5 (+7), Investigation 2 (+10), Perception 2 (+5), Persuasion (+2), Stealth (+2), Technology 8 (+16) [Inventor], Treatment 2 (+10)

ADVANTAGES: Attractive (1), Benefit (2) (Status 2 – A.I.M. Scientist Supreme), Equipment (6), Inventor, Ranged Attack (2), Set-Up (1), Taunt

POWERS:
Scientist Supreme Preparations: 42 pts traits, Easily Removable (-16 pts); 26 pts
Tech Gadgets: Variable 6 (30 pts traits; Technical/Chemical Descriptor); 42 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(30 pts)
30 pts for HQ, weapons and other science EQ

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +5 [Unarmed +1]
Ranged Attack +5

DEFENSES:
Dodge +8 [DC18] Parry +8 [DC18]
Toughness +1, Fortitude +5, Will +9

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Hank Pym.
Motivation: Making the world pay for failing to see her genius.
Rivalry: Bruce Banner, M.O.D.O.K. (most of the time).

Abilities 50 + Skills 24 (48 ranks) + Advantages 14 + Powers 26 + Defenses 19 = 133 / 133

Comments: Monica Rappaccini is a fairly minor Marvel villain who has popped back up, siding with Osborn as the current A.I.M. Scientist Supreme. She’s generally been a Hulk and Pym villain and she’s shown herself to have some good firepower at her disposal in those situations, so I gave her something I’ve rarely given out in 3E, but used to all the time in 2E, Gadgets. She said she had like 157 different ways of dealing with Pym at her disposal, so I figured she deserved it.

Secret Origins: A promising biochemistry student at the University of Padua, Monica heard of the work of another physicist named Bruce Banner and sought him out. She met him in New Mexico and struck up a relationship which she used to steal as many secrets from him as she could. She would use this knowledge to win the Nobel Prize for her work in antitoxins.

The Story so Far: She became disillusioned with the ways of the west and decided that instead of working to heal people, she would concentrate on killing them. Her work on stopping toxins also made her the leading mind on the causation of poisons and stopping of antibodies, thus she implanted several children including her own daughter Carmilla Black, the second to take the mantle of Scorpion.

When M.O.D.O.K. killed a scientist supreme, Monica assumed his position, and became leader of a cell away from M.O.D.O.K.'s control. She's made several attempts to seize power and enhance the size of her A.I.M. cell, but each time she was stopped, first by her own daughter and secondly through a betrayal by her old lover M.O.D.O.K. Eventually she and M.O.D.O.K came to an agreement where she was be the Scientist Supreme while he would lead a new High Council of A.I.M.

Characterization: A biochemical genius, Monica is one of the world's foremost authorities on organic toxins. Her inventions include the enhanced lymphatic system of the A.I.M. waker agents that granted them total immunity to all biological, chemical and radiological weapons; memetic antibodies, synthetic microbes that attack the human psyche and trigger pre-coded memories and impulses; hallucinogenic drugs that deliver programmed hallucinations before being absorbed into the system; and many innovative weapons of mass destruction, from gas attacks to nanobacteria bombs. Monica's first invention was an electric knife to help her mother slice ham; she never got over losing the science fair to a tomato sauce-spouting volcano model and it’s widely believed that incident set on her the path to villainy.

Friends and Foes: She is currently the Scientist Supreme of A.I.M. under M.O.D.O.K. Despite her daughter’s betrayal, she still wants to bring her to her way of thinking. She also has a great rivalry with Hank Pym.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Thorpacolypse » Sun May 06, 2012 10:32 am

Our last item in our TAKE A.I.M. SPECIAL hits the Aisle 2 shelves.

A.I.M. Goons...being beat up by Marvel Super Heroes since 1966...

A.I.M. GOONS
PL: 4 (50 pts) - OPL: 4 ; DPL: 4

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2, STAMINA 2, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 4, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 1, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Athletics 1 (+3), Expertise [Criminal] 2 (+4), Expertise [Science] 4 (+6), Insight (+1), Intimidation 3 (+3), Perception 1 (+2), Ranged Combat [Guns] 1 (+3), Stealth (+2), Technology 4 (+6), Vehicles 2 (+4)

ADVANTAGES: Equipment (4), Interpose

POWERS:
NONE

EQUIPMENT:
(20 pts)
"Evil Beekeeper" Costume: Protection 2 (Flaw: Limited to Ballistic); 2 pts
Autoblasters: Ranged Multiattack Energy Damage 5; 15 pts
3 pts for other tech EQ

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +4 [Unarmed +2]
Ranged Attack +2
Blaster +3 [Blaster Guns +5, Multiattack]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +4 [DC14] Parry +4 [DC14]
Toughness +2 (+4 against Ballistic), Fortitude +4, Will +3

COMPLICATIONS:
Responsibility: To A.I.M.

Abilities 30 + Skills 9 (18 ranks) + Advantages 5 + Powers 0 + Defenses 6 = 50 / 50

Comments: Some of my favorite all time minions, AIM’s “Evil Beekeepers”. They're smarter than the average minion, but just as easy to mow down.

Secret Origins: A.I.M. is an organization of brilliant scientists and their hirelings dedicated to the acquisition of power and the overthrow of all world governments by technological means. A.I.M.'s origins began late in World War II with Baron Wolfgang von Strucker's creation of his subversive organization HYDRA. Under the code name of T.H.E.M., he created two HYDRA branches called Advanced Idea Mechanics and Secret Empire. A.I.M.'s purpose was to develop advanced weaponry for HYDRA. They were close to developing and attaining nuclear weapons when HYDRA Island was invaded by American and Japanese troops. Although HYDRA suffered a major setback, it survived and grew in secret over the following decades.

A.I.M.’s leadership has traditionally consisted of the seven-member Board of Directors (formerly known as the Imperial Council) with a rotating chairperson. Under the Directors are various division supervisors, and under them are the technicians and salesmen/dealers. The organization supplies arms and technology to various terrorist and subversive organizations both to foster a violent technological revolution and to make a profit. A.I.M. operatives are usually involved in research, development, manufacturing, and sales of high technology. Members of A.I.M. are required to at least have a Master's degree, if not a Ph.D, in some area of science, mathematics, or business.

A.I.M.'s reach is worldwide, including various front organizations such as Targo Corporation, International Data Integration and Control, and Cadenza Industries. A.I.M. has had a number of bases of operations, including a nuclear submarine mobile in the Atlantic Ocean; a base in the Bronx, New York; Black Mesa, Colorado; West Caldwell, New Jersey; Asia, Canada, Europe, Haiti, India, Sudan and Boca Caliente (also known as AIM Island), an island republic in the Caribbean.

Over time, some AIM splinter cells have appeared such as Advanced Ideas in Destruction (AID), Radically Advanced Ideas in Destruction' (RAID), and Advanced Genocide Mechanics (AGM).

More recently, A.I.M. went seemingly legitimate, creating an internationally-recognized government on Barbuda, now known was the A.I.M. Island. They are a publicly traded stock company and have field for sovereign nation status for A.I.M. Island. However, this was a public front as they continue their nefarious activities undercover.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

ClassDunce
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: J-Mart: Dr. Strange, MODOK, Monica Rappaccin, AIM Goons

Postby ClassDunce » Sun May 06, 2012 11:36 am

If my memory isn't completely failing me Monica Rapacini had a pretty decent run as a villain in the Ms Marvel solo title when Marvel spent more than a couple arcs squaring off against AIM.
"When they ask how I died, tell them: still angry." - Quellcrist Falconer

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: #27

Postby Thorpacolypse » Mon May 07, 2012 9:04 pm

Thorpacolypse wrote:This new item in our Villains Line definitely qualifies as one of THE BIG GUNS OF THE THORPACOVERSE!

You can't kill me. I'm something you can't even conceive of. - TAO

T.A.O.
PL: 15 (280 pts) - OPL: 15 ; DPL: 15

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2, STAMINA 2, AGILITY 4, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 12, AWARENESS 12, PRESENCE 10

SKILLS: Acrobatics (+4), Athletics 5 (+7), Close Combat [Unarmed] 4 (+12), Deception 15 (+25) [Daze, Skill Mastery, Skill Supremacy, Taunt], Expertise [Science] 11 (+23), Insight 13 (+25) [Assessment, Skill Mastery, Skill Supremacy, Ultimate Effort], Intimidation 13 (+23), Investigation 10 (+22) [Contacts, Well-Informed], Perception 10 (+22), Persuasion 15 (+25) [Connected, Daze], Sleight of Hand (+4), Stealth 3 (+7), Technology 11 (+23), Treatment (+12), Vehicles (+4)

ADVANTAGES: Assessment, Beginner's Luck, Benefit (6) (Wealth 5 [Billionaire], No ID), Clean* (3), Connected, Conspiracy Theorist* (1), Contacts, Daze (2) (Deception, Persuasion), Defensive Roll (4), Eidetic Memory, Equipment (6), Inspire (2), Jack-of-all-Trades, Luck (Edit Scene) (2), Luck (Inspiration) (1), Redirect, Seize Initiative, Set-Up (1), Skill Mastery (2) (Deception, Insight), Skill Supremacy (2) (Deception, Insight), Speed of Thought*, Taunt, Ultimate Effort (1) (Insight), Uncanny Dodge, Well-Informed

POWERS:
Emotional Detection: Senses 3 (Detect Emotional and Physical State [Visual, Mental], Ranged); 4 pts
Finding the Weak Points: Senses 4 (Detect Weakness [Visual, Ranged, Acute]); 4 pts
Aura Reading: Senses 3 (Detect Emotional and Physical State [Visual, Mental], Ranged); 4 pts
Manipulation: 39 pt array; 40 pts
Emotion Control: Perception Ranged Affliction 12 (Resisted/Overcome by Will; 1st: Impaired, 2nd: Disabled, 3rd: Incapacitated, Extra: Cumulative, Insidious, Subtle, Variable Descriptor [Emotions], Flaw: Sense Dependent [Auditory]); 39 pts
Be My Puppet: Perception Ranged Affliction 12 (Resisted/Overcome by Will; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Compelled, 3rd: Controlled, Extra: Cumulative, Insidious, Subtle, Flaw: Sense Dependent [Auditory]); 1 pt[/1]

EQUIPMENT:
(30ep)
30ep for base, other EQ

OFFENSE:
Initiative +12
Close Attack +8
Unarmed +12 [Unarmed +2]
Ranged Attack +4

DEFENSES:
Dodge +12 [DC22] Parry +12 [DC22]
Toughness +6, Fortitude +8, Will +18

COMPLICATIONS:
Arrogance: His intelligence sometimes causes him to underestimate his opponents
Motivation: World domination
Power Loss: His powers do not work against really dumb people

Abilities 108 + Skills 55 (110 ranks) + Advantages 45 + Powers 48 + Defenses 24 = 280 / 280

Comments: Tao, the Tactically Augmented Organization, is a scary Wildstorm villain. His powers are pretty undefined but basically he is the ultimate manipulator, being able to determine a person’s weaknesses within seconds and being able to basically control their logic just by talking to them. I used Mind Control to simulate that and I think it works fine.

He starts off like that, but eventually by World's End, he figures out how to steal Void's and I believe her counterpart Providence's, powers and becomes pretty much godlike, being able to take on all the Wildcats and Authority and several other Wildstorm heroes at one time and beat them. So that PL15 is probably low for his most recent incarnation but we will see if he pops up in DC proper soon and how he's portrayed. He's fun as hell to read about I'm sure he's equally hell to write.

I replaced my PC Superman with this TAO build. I plan on replacing all my PC and Thorpacoverse specific builds with new builds over the next few weeks to gain the balance I would like in my separate threads. It'll be a lot of work, but I think the cleaner threads will work better for me.

Until I change my mind again and dump everything back at J-Mart again. :wink:

Love TAO. I really hope he becomes part of the main continuity soon. Or maybe he already is and we don't know it yet...it's quite possible. He's probably manipulating all the DC heroes behind the scenes and they have no clue. That's how he works... :shock:
Shop J-Mart!

Gazman
Hero
Hero

Re: J-Mart: MODOK, Monica Rappaccin, AIM Goons, TAO

Postby Gazman » Mon May 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Hooray for A.I.M beekeepers! They're the mookiest!

I think because of the super tech weapons.

scc
Zealot
Zealot

Re: J-Mart: MODOK, Monica Rappaccin, AIM Goons, TAO

Postby scc » Tue May 08, 2012 7:19 pm

I like how you built Monica's powers as scientist supreme. And who doesn't like the beekeepers. :lol:

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: #37

Postby Thorpacolypse » Thu May 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Thorpacolypse wrote:We're sticking with THE BIG GUNS OF THE THORPACOVERSE with this new build for Aisle 6!

Beware the comb-over Supreme!

SUPREME
PL: 15 (302 pts) - OPL: 15 ; DPL: 15

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 19, STAMINA 15, AGILITY 3, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 9, INTELLECT 7, AWARENESS 4, PRESENCE 5

SKILLS: Acrobatics (+3), Athletics (+19), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+11), Deception (+5), Expertise [Art] 3 (+10), Expertise [Science] 6 (+13), Insight 4 (+8), Intimidation (+5), Investigation (+7), Perception 8 (+12), Persuasion 7 (+12), Ranged Combat [Heat Vision] 3 (+10), Sleight of Hand (+2), Stealth (+3), Technology 11 (+18) [Inventor], Treatment (+7), Vehicles (+2)

ADVANTAGES: Beginner's Luck, Benefit (1) (Status – He’s Supreme), Diehard, Eidetic Memory, Equipment (6), Extraordinary Effort, Inspire (2), Interpose, Inventor, Power Attack, Ranged Attack (5)

POWERS:
Strength Supreme: Enhanced Strength 4 (200,000 Tons; Flaw: Limited to Lifting); 4 pts
Supreme Invulnerability: Protection 4, Impervious Toughness 9, Immunity 11 (Aging, Life Support), Regeneration 1 (1/every 5 rounds; Extra: Persistent); 35 pts
Movement Supreme: 35 pt Dynamic Array; 37 pts
Supreme Flight: Flight 15 (64,000 mph), Movement 2 (Space Travel 2) (Extra: Dynamic); 35 pts
Speed Supreme: Speed 15 (64,000 mph), Quickness 8 (Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts
The Supremacy: Movement 2 (Dimensional [Earth/Supremacy], Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts

Powers Supreme: 31 pt Dynamic Array; 37 pts
Stare Supreme: Ranged Damage 15 (Extra: Dynamic); 31 pts
Exhalation Supreme: Cone Area Move Object 10 (Extra: Area Cone [60 ft], Dynamic, Flaw: Range [Close], Limited Direction [towards or away]); 2 pts
Freeze Supreme: Cone Area Affliction 10 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Strength/Damage; 1st: Hindered and Vulnerable, 2nd: Defenseless and Immobilized; Extra: Area Cone [60 ft], Cumulative, Dynamic, Extra Condition, Flaw: Limited to two Degrees); 2 pts
Senses Supreme: Senses 17 (Normal Hearing [Acute and Extended 3], Normal Vision [Extended 3], Infravision [Extended], Microscopic Vision 4, Ultra-Hearing [Extended], Vision Penetrates Concealment [Extended, Flaw: Cannot see through lead]; Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(30ep)
Headquarters: (30ep)
Citadel Supreme: 30ep (I'll get to it…)

OFFENSE:
Initiative +3
Close Attack +9
Unarmed +11 [Unarmed +19]
Ranged Attack +7
Stare Supreme +10 [Stare Supreme +15]
Special Attack [Exhalation Supreme +10, Area Cone; Freeze Supreme Affliction +10, Area Cone]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +9 [DC19] Parry +11 [DC21]
Toughness +19 (+9 Impervious), Fortitude +15, Will +15

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: His arch nemesis is Darius Dax
Fame: As the world's greatest superhero in the 60's, Supreme is well known across the world
Honor: Supreme has the values of an early America and always conducts himself with the highest morals, even to his detriment
Man out of Time: Having left Earth in 1968 and returned only recently, he sometimes be out of touch with the modern world
Mental Instability: His mind-wipe at the hands of Jack O'Lantern leaves him with memory gaps and flashbacks to events he cannot initially recall
Motivation: Justice and protecting the world
Relationships: He is close to his adopted sister, Suprema, his dog Radar and his long time love Dana Dane
Rivalry: He has a friendly rivalry with the other top paragons, Superman, Omn-Man, Captain Dynamo, The High and The Samaritan
Vulnerable: Supreme is vulnerable to White Supremium, and can be affected in other ways by other colors of Supremium much like Kryptonians are affected by Kryptonite

Abilities 128 + Skills 22 (44 ranks) + Advantages 21 + Powers 112 + Defenses 19 = 302 / 302

Comments: Supreme is a Superman analogue from Image that was created by the much-maligned Rob Liefeld. He wasn’t originally meant to be more than a cameo character but he got so much love, they kept him around and Alan Moore took over and wrote his usual super dense version of the character that has become a classic. I read that Moore really took him Silver Age and made him a very pure character as pretty much an apology for ushering in the Iron Age with Watchmen and his deconstruction of the superhero genre. Pretty cool.

Supreme is pretty much Silver Age Superman, although I kept him at DCA Superman levels. However, I gave him Eidetic Memory, Beginner’s Luck and Jack-of-All-Trades to allow him to do pretty much anything he wants skill-wise and I made him Supremely Intelligent so that he could invent whatever he wanted, too. He’s definitely an NPC, but one that could scare the crap of any Iron Agey heroes your players would want to come up with or be a beacon for those pure at heart.

As I continue to replace PC builds that are moving, here is Supreme.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: #340

Postby Thorpacolypse » Thu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm

Thorpacolypse wrote:We've got another new item for Aisle 6 and it's a BACK(LASH) IN BLACK SPECIAL!

You should see what else I can extend...

BACKLASH
PL: 11 (182 pts) - OPL: 11 ; DPL: 11

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 4, STAMINA 5, AGILITY 7, DEXTERITY 5, FIGHTING 13, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 4, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Acrobatics 9 (+16) [Agile Feint], Athletics 7 (+11), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+15), Deception 3 (+5), Expertise [Kherubim Lore] 3 (+5), Expertise [Tactics] 7 (+9), Insight 5 (+9) [Assessment], Intimidation 3 (+5), Investigation (+2), Perception 5 (+9), Persuasion (+2), Sleight of Hand (+5), Stealth 4 (+11), Technology 4 (+6), Treatment (+2), Vehicles 2 (+7)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Assessment, Beginner's Luck, Defensive Roll (1), Diehard, Equipment (2), Evasion (1), Fast Grab, Grabbing Finesse, Jack-of-all-Trades, Languages (1), Leadership, Move-by Action, Ranged Attack (2), Takedown (1), Uncanny Dodge

POWERS:
Kherubim Physiology: Immunity 2 (Aging, Disease); 2 pts
Mist Form: Insubstantial 2 (Gaseous), Concealment 2 (Visual, Flaw: Limited [Blending]), Healing 5 (Flaw: Limited [self only]); (Flaw: All Unreliable [5 uses]); 9 pts
Psionic Whips: 22 pt array; 25 pts
Paralyzing Strike: Affliction 9 (Resisted and Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Stunned, 3rd: Paralyzed, Extra: Cumulative, Reach 4 [20 ft]); 22 pts
Whip Snare: Affliction 9 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Strength/Damage; 1st: Hindered and Vulnerable, 2nd: Defenseless and Immobilized; Extra: Cumulative, Extra Condition, Reach 4 [20 ft], Flaw: Limited to two Degrees, Feedback); 1 pt
Body Extension: Elongation 2 (30 ft; Flaw: Limited to arms); 1 pt
Whip Strike: Bludgeoning Strength-based Damage 5 (Extra: Split, Reach 4 [20 ft]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(5ep)
Armored Jumpsuit: Protection 2; 2ep
Justice League Communicard: Senses 2 (Communication Link [Radio, Justice League Members), GPS, Feature 1 (Watchtower/Avengers Mansion Access), Benefit 1 (Justice League Status); 5ep

OFFENSE:
Initiative +7
Close Attack +13 [Unarmed +4; Whip Strike +9; Whip Snare Affliction +9; Whip Stun Affliction +9]
Unarmed +15 [Unarmed +4]
Ranged Attack +7

DEFENSES:
Dodge +14 [DC24] Parry +14 [DC24]
Toughness +8, Fortitude +9, Will +9

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: The Daemonites
Relationships: His daughter Jodi, who also goes by Backlash or Jet
World Weary: Marc has been on Earth for thousands of years and sometimes he gets tired of the fight and his endless existence

Abilities 84 + Skills 27 (54 ranks) + Advantages 18 + Powers 36 + Defenses 17 = 182 / 182

Comments: Marc Slayton is a long time Wildstorm-verse hero known as Backlash, a Kherubim hybrid who can form psionic whips from his hands to strike and bind with. He can also turn into a mist form, which allows him to heal, but he can only use it sparingly now. I haven’t read much stuff with him in it yet, but from what I could tell, he’s a very acrobatic fighter and since he’s been around for thousands of years, he can do a lot of stuff so he gets Jack-of-all-trades and Beginner’s Luck to cover that.

Finally got around to Backlash
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: #61

Postby Thorpacolypse » Thu May 10, 2012 8:44 pm

Thorpacolypse wrote:We've got another new item for Aisle 2!

I can't believe adding 3-D Man didn't raise sales of the Agents of Atlas book.

3-D MAN (DELROY GARRETT)
PL: 9 (137 pts) - OPL: 9 ; DPL: 9

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 6, STAMINA 6, AGILITY 7, DEXTERITY 5, FIGHTING 9, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 1

SKILLS: Acrobatics 4 (+11) [Agile Feint], Athletics 7 (+13), Close Combat [Unarmed] 3 (+12), Deception (+1), Expertise [Decathlete] 5 (+6), Expertise [Theology and Philosophy] 5 (+6), Insight 4 (+7), Intimidation (+1), Investigation 6 (+7), Perception 5 (+8), Persuasion (+1), Stealth 2 (+9), Technology 3 (+4), Vehicles 2 (+7)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (1), Equipment (1), Evasion (1), Improved Disarm, Ranged Attack (3), Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Abilities 3X that of a normal man: Speed 3 (16 mph), Leaping 2 (30 ft), Regeneration 3 (1/every 3 rounds), Senses 3 (Normal Vision [Extended], Normal Hearing [Extended], Scent [Extended]); 10 pts
I see Skrull people...: Senses 5 (Detect Skrulls [Visual; Acute, Counters Concealment, Ranged]); 5 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(5ep)
Avengers/Justice League Communicard: Senses 2 (Communication Link [Radio, Justice League Members), GPS, Feature 1 (Watchtower/Avengers Mansion Access), Benefit 1 (Justice League Status); 5ep

OFFENSE:
Initiative +7
Close Attack +9
Unarmed +12 [Unarmed +6]
Ranged Attack +8

DEFENSES:
Dodge +11 [DC21] Parry +11 [DC21]
Toughness +7, Fortitude +9, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Relationships: He is close to the original 3D Men and the Skrull Kill Krew
Responsibility: He feels it's his duty to hunt down and rid the world of any remaining Skrulls

Abilities 76 + Skills 23 (46 ranks) + Advantages 10 + Powers 15 + Defenses 13 = 137 / 137

Comments: Delroy Garrett is the 3rd 3D-Man. He was originally Triathlon, a pretty much failed “diversity Avenger” who fell into obscurity until the Secret Invasion when he was given the 3D Man goggles which allowed him to see the Skrulls, even in their enhanced disguises, which was quite valuable to the Initiative. He hasn’t been seen much since and probably won’t because he’s not a great character, but he’s turned OK.

He was going to be part of the MANUARY special, but I ran out of time with move and all so I've had him done for a while, just hadn't posted him.

Finally got around to posting 3-D Man.
Shop J-Mart!

Return to “Roll Call”