J-Mart: Preparing for Relocation... :)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Gothenem
Comrade
Comrade

Re: J-Mart: Ladies' Weekend - Green Light Specials

Post by Gothenem » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:25 pm

Oh, mighty Thorpacalypse, I was wondering if you could, after the weekend, post stats for a villain that I intend on using, but don't know enough on to actually stat out.

I wanted stats for (drumroll please)

Arnim Zola!

yes, Arnim Zola, but not the movie one, the one from the comics, the one that created Doughboy.

Please? I really liked Arnim in Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (and this show is IMO the BEST show on television right now, followed closely by Thundercats and Walking Dead).

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Gazman wrote:
Arthur Eld wrote:Yes, one of the things about Extra Effort is that it specifically ignores PL limits. I think lettin it slide for the GL Will-Rank thing is perfectly ok, too.

Personally, I don't care for that concept anyway. I remember when Superman was powerless after Infinite Crisis, Hal gives him a Power Ring. Going by Clark's will, he wouldn't have made such a hot GL, when we all know he'd be great at it. Same thing with Batman.
Word. The way I did it in second edition was that every GL got the same ring and then different amounts of power reserve and enhanced feats. The "Will" Save was a different game mechanic from the "Will Power Reserve" Power that didn't mean anything unless you already had the ring. And so you didn't need Hal's willpower to complete overshadowing that of Supes or Bats (both big will types themselves) to have it all work out.

But Thorp is working with the offical builds and doing a good job of creating distinctions while still working within the system of that weakness complication.
Good thoughts. I think I was overthinking it, which is a rarity in my life, believe me. :wink:

My favorite episode to prove Elds' point was an episode of The Batman where The Penguin got a hold of Hal's ring and was wreaking havoc with it.
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:04 pm

Gothenem wrote:Oh, mighty Thorpacalypse, I was wondering if you could, after the weekend, post stats for a villain that I intend on using, but don't know enough on to actually stat out.

I wanted stats for (drumroll please)

Arnim Zola!

yes, Arnim Zola, but not the movie one, the one from the comics, the one that created Doughboy.

Please? I really liked Arnim in Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (and this show is IMO the BEST show on television right now, followed closely by Thundercats and Walking Dead).
Done. Give me a few days, going to be a hectic week, and really month for that matter. Between the holiday hubbub and end of year band concerts, choir concerts, etc. for the Little Thorpacolypses, the next few weeks will be a blur. But he's on the short list.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:19 am

RED LIGHT SPECIAL on Aisle 1 as we continue our LADIES' WEEKEND!

Rage. Bleez no longer knows freedom. Nor pain. But she will always know rage. Because hate creates hate. And that is its true power. - Atrocitus

RED LANTERN (BLEEZ)

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 1 [5], STAMINA 3 [7], AGILITY 4 [5], DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 5 [9], INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 3

SKILLS: Acrobatics 6 (+11), Athletics 3 (+8), Deception 4 (+7), Insight 5 (+7), Intimidation 6 (+9), Perception 4 (+6), Persuasion 6 (+9), Ranged Combat [Power Ring] 8 (+11), Stealth (+5)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Close Attack (3), Favored Environment (Flying), Improved Initiative (1), Last Stand*, Power Attack

POWERS:
Broken Wings: Piercing Strength-based Damage 1: 1 pts
Red Lantern Power Ring: 157 pts traits, Removable (-32 pts); 125 pts
Attention Red Lantern...: Features 2 (A.I. and Red Lantern Corps Database); 2 pts
Communication: Senses 1 (Communication Link to Central Power Battery); 1 pt
Universal Translator: Comprehend 4 (Speak, Read, Understand, Understood in All Languages); 8 pts
Red Lantern's Light: Environment 2 (60 ft; Light [reduce partial concealment to none, total concealment to partial]); 2 pts
Ring Flight: Flight 14 (32,000 mph), Movement 4 (Environment Adaptation [Zero G], Space Travel 3 [Any star system]), Feature 1 (Use Fortitude [DC20 check] to increase Flight speed instead of Athletics); 37 pts
Force Field: Protection 6 (Flaw: Sustained), Impervious 5 (Flaw: Sustained), Immunity 10 (Life Support); 26 pts
Heartless: Feature 1 (Heart and other vital organs not critical to survival), Regeneration 1 (1/every 5 rounds); 2 pts
Mind of Rage: Immunity 10 (Mental Effects, Flaw: Limited to half-effect); 5 pts
Power of Rage: Enhanced Strength 4, Enhanced Stamina 5, Enhanced Agility 1, Enhanced Fighting 4, Senses 4 (Detect Rage [Mental; Ranged, Acute, Extended], Feature 3 (all power rings except Blue Rings lose charge faster when defending against Red Power Ring effects); 35 pts
Red Light of Rage: 36 pt Array; 38 pts
Burning Blood: Acid Damage 11 (Extras: Reach 3 [15 ft], Duration [Sustained, extinguished by a cessation of rage or the Blue Light of Hope]); 36 pts
Claws of Rage: Slashing Strength-based Damage 4, Enhanced Advantage 1 (Improved Critical); 1 pt
Rage Constructs: Create 15 (Hard Light Constructs); 1 pt
Fires of Rage: Ranged Fire Damage 15; 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +9
Close Attack +12 [Unarmed +5; Wing Strike +3; Burning Blood +11; Claws of Rage +9, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +3
Power Ring +11 [Create 15; Fires of Rage +15]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +13 [DC23] Parry +13 [DC23]
Toughness +7 (+13 with Force Field, +5 Impervious with Force Field), Fortitude +15, Will +9

COMPLICATIONS:
Hatred: She hates the Sinestro Corps for what they did to her
Power Loss: The power ring needs periodic recharging and issues a warning when its power runs low
Responsibility: To shine the Red Light of Rage throughout Sector 0033
Servant of Rage: Red Lanterns cannot remove their ring without risking death. The ring also inspires mindless rage in its bearer. The light of a Blue Lantern ring can help counteract these effects
Weakness: Red Lantern Corps power rings depend on the ability of the wielders to feel rage. The maximum rank of the ring’s effects is equal to the user’s Fortitude Rank to reflect the being’s capacity for raw fury. Calming thoughts and hopeful feelings, such as those inspired by the Blue Lanterns, can cause the ring to fail

Abilities 46 + Skills 21 (42 ranks) + Advantages 8 + Powers 126 + Defenses 27 = 228 / 228

Build Comments: Another import from our currently on hiatus Earth-217 location, Bleez has an sad backstory in DC canon that I am carrying forward. During the Sinestro Corps War, she was one of many people captured by the Sinestro Corps for torture and "amusement". Held on Ranx the Sentient City, she was raped and tortured by the Sinestro Corps, but somehow managed to escape before Ranx was destroyed. Filled with rage over her mistreatment, Bleez was inducted into the Red Lantern Corps. She's another of Atrocitus' best engines of destruction in the Thorpacoverse.

Secret Origins: On her home planet of Havania, Bleez belonged to a race of beings who could fly and were thus considered to be superior to the other races of this planet. Havania's beauty was also renowned within her system and seven others, being second only to Odym. Because of this, and her aristocratic heritage, Bleez was sought after by many suitors from numerous solar systems. However, Bleez was more than disinterested in any suitor who knew of her since she felt that their only intention was to simply claim her famed beauty. As a result, Bleez refused to see anyone who came to pursue her, although this was much to her mother's behest, who longed for a grandchild in order to continue their family's legacy. However, when a tall and powerful suitor ventured to Havania during the course of the Sinestro Corps War, he killed Bleez's mother and took Bleez captive, making her a slave on the sentient city, Ranx, which was used both as a base and training ground for Sinestro's soldiers. Bleez was gang-raped on Ranx by the Sinestro Corpsmen, and her so-called suitor and he soon permanently disabled her wings as punishment for her arrogance over those who could not fly.

While aboard Ranx during the battle against the Green Lantern Corps above Mogo, Bleez attempted to commit suicide when she jumped out into space through a hole in the side of Ranx, preferring death over a life of slavery. However, her captor would not allow her to die so easily and forced Bleez to kiss him, claiming he wanted "more" from her before he would let her go. Bleez's rage filled heart summoned a red power ring to her location, making her the Red Lantern of Sector 33. After her transformation, she unleashed her rage upon her captor, killing the Sinistro Corps member of Sector 465. Because of her boundless rage at her captor and the Sinestro Corps in general, Bleez became a member of the Red Lantern Corps and joined the rest of her newly formed Corps who were gathered on Ysmault, after their leader Atrocitus rallied them together.

The Story so Far: During her time in Emerald Warriors, she was temporarily granted lucidity by a Blue Lantern, and is thus able to generally communicate besides growling and snarling. Recently, she has been freed from the influence of the rage after Atrocitus forced her to face her anger in the Ocean of Blood. Since then, a more distinct personality has started to bleed through, showing her to be arrogant, intelligent, spiteful, and ruthless. Despite acting as his second-in-command, she makes it very clear that she considers herself a stronger leader than Atrocitus, and openly plots for his position among the Corps. Nonetheless, other Red Lanterns respect and fear her. Bleez is also the only prominent female member of the Red Lantern Corps.

Characterization: Bleez has been shown to be a vicious and recently, ambitious member of the Red Lantern Corps. Her charisma has led a number of the Corps be to loyal to her.

Friends and Foes: She seemed to form a bond with Fatality while she was part of the New Guardians and despite their differences, she remains loyal to Atrocitus.

Clean Up 3/2/13: Bleez gets a major overhaul thanks to her new elevated standing in the Red Lantern Corps. Now that Atrocitus has figured out a ritual to restore mental stability to his Corps, he choose a few of them and Bleez was the first. I also realized I needed to add some physical enhancements to the Red Lanterns since they are more of the "tank" corps.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:29 am

Another RED LIGHT SPECIAL gets stocked on Aisle 1 for LADIES' WEEKEND!

After my father's shame, the Corps is the only honor I have left. You can't take it away! - Laira

RED LANTERN (LAIRA)
PL: 12 (202 pts) - OPL: 12 ; DPL: 12

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2 [4], STAMINA 4 [7], AGILITY 4 [6], DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 10 [12], INTELLECT -2, AWARENESS 1, PRESENCE -2

SKILLS: Acrobatics 3 (+9), Athletics 6 (+10), Deception (-2), Insight (+2), Intimidation 10 (+8), Perception 5 (+6), Persuasion (-2), Ranged Combat [Power Ring] 3 (+10), Stealth 3 (+9)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Chokehold, Close Attack (1), Defensive Roll (1), Fearless, Grabbing Finesse, Improved Critical (1) (Unarmed), Improved Initiative (1), Power Attack, Ranged Attack (3), Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Red Lantern Power Ring: 138 pts traits, Removable (-28 pts); 110 pts
Attention Red Lantern...: Features 2 (A.I. and Red Lantern Corps Database); 2 pts
Universal Translator: Comprehend 4 (Speak, Read, Understand, Write, All Languages); 8 pts
Ring Flight: Flight 14 (32,000 mph), Movement 4 (Environment Adaptation [Zero G], Space Travel 3); 36 pts
Force Field: Protection 4 (Flaw: Sustained), Impervious 5 (Flaw: Sustained), Immunity 10 (Life Support); 24 pts
Heartless: Feature 1 (Heart and other vital organs not critical to survival), Regeneration 1 (1/every 5 rounds); 2 pts
Mindless Rage: Immunity 15 (Mental Effects, Flaw: Limited [half-effect], Interaction Effects); 10 pts
Power of Rage: Enhanced Strength 2, Enhanced Stamina 3, Enhanced Agility 2, Enhanced Fighting 2, Senses 4 (Detect Rage [Mental; Ranged, Acute, Extended], Feature 3 (all power rings except Blue Rings lose charge faster when defending against Red Power Ring effects); 25 pts
Red Light of Rage: 29 pt Array; 31 pts
Burning Blood: Acid Damage 9 (Extras: Reach 2 [10 ft], Duration [Sustained, extinguished by a cessation of rage or the Blue Light of Hope]); 29 pts
Fires of Rage: Ranged Damage 13; 1 pt
Claws of Rage: Slashing Strength-based Damage 3, Enhanced Advantage 1 (Improved Critical), (Extra: Split); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +10
Close Attack +13 [Unarmed +4, Critical 19-20; Burning Blood +9; Claws of Rage +7, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +7
Power Ring +10 [Fires of Rage +13]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +12 [DC22] Parry +12 [DC22]
Toughness +8 (+12 with Force Field, +5 Impervious with Force Field), Fortitude +13, Will +11

COMPLICATIONS:
Disability: While under the influence of the Red Power Ring, wielders barely speak and generally engines of mindless rage
Hatred: She hates Amon Sur and the Sinestro Corps for what they did to her secret love, Ke'Haan, and his family
Power Loss: The power ring needs periodic recharging and issues a warning when its power runs low
Responsibility: To shine the Red Light of Rage throughout Sector 0112
Servant of Rage: Red Lanterns cannot remove their ring without risking death. The ring also inspires mindless rage in its bearer. The light of a Blue Lantern ring can help counteract these effects
Weakness: Red Lantern Corps power rings depend on the ability of the wielders to feel rage. The maximum rank of the ring’s effects is equal to the user’s Fortitude Rank to reflect the being’s capacity for raw fury. Calming thoughts and hopeful feelings, such as those inspired by the Blue Lanterns, can cause the ring to fail

Abilities 42 + Skills 15 (30 ranks) + Advantages 13 + Powers 110 + Defenses 22 = 202 / 202

Comments: Sinestro may have offed her in main continuity, but Laira is still alive in the Thorpacoverse. She's a good martial artist and in her days as a GL, a fine ring slinger but after giving into her rage at the Guardians for removing her from the Corps after she offed Amon Sur, she was found by a red ring and is now messing people up as a Red Lantern.

Clean Up 3/2/13: Laira gets some fixin' up during my Lantern Corps run.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:35 am

She's not really a "lady" so to speak, but I'm adding her to the shelves anyway as a YELLOW LIGHT SPECIAL for LADIES' WEEKEND!

Only I can nourish the infant in the Lantern's womb. Nourish it with a power to snuff out the Green Lantern Corps forever. Nothing is going to stop me from taking that child. Nothing! - Kryb

SINESTRO CORPS (KRYB)

PL: 13 (267 pts) - OPL: 13 ; DPL: 13

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 5, STAMINA 9, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 11, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE -1

SKILLS: Athletics 4 (+9), Deception (-1), Insight (+3), Intimidation 16 (+15/+16) [Daze, Startle], Perception 4 (+7), Persuasion (-1), Ranged Combat [Mother’s Milk from Hell] 4 (+10), Stealth 8 (+10/+8)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Benefit (1) (Ambidexterity), Chokehold, Close Attack (2), Daze (1) (Intimidation), Diehard, Fast Grab, Improved Critical (2) (Back Crib 2), Improved Grab, Improved Initiative (1), Prone Fighting, Ranged Attack (8), Startle, Withstand Damage* (1)

POWERS:
Kryb Size: Growth 2 (+2 Str, +2 Sta, -1 Dodge/Parry, -2 Stealth, +1 Intimidation, Speed +0, +2 Mass; Extra: Innate); 5 pts
Four-Armed: Extra Limbs 2 (2 Extra arms); 2 pts
Hard to Kill: Regeneration 2 (1/every 5 rounds); 2 pts
Back Crib: Feature 1 (Skeleton back cage for holding infants), Piercing Strength-based Damage 4 (Flaw: Grab-based); 3 pts
Mother's Milk from Hell: Ranged Multiattack Affliction 10 (Resisted by Will; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Compelled, 3rd: Controlled); 30 pts
Yellow Power Ring: 129 pts traits, Removable (-26 pts); 103 pts
Attention Sinestro Corpsman...: Features 2 (A.I. and Sinestro Corps Database); 2 pts
Quick Change: Features 1 (Quick Change); 1 pt
Universal Translator: Comprehend 4 (Speak, Read, Understand, Understood in All Languages); 8 pts
Scanning Beam: Variable 1 (5 pts traits, Extra: Action [Move], Flaw: Limited to Senses); 7 pts
Show Me Your Fear: Senses 3 (Detect Emotions [Mental; Acute, Ranged], Flaw: Limited to Fear); 2 pts
Sinestro's Light: Environment 2 (60 ft; Light [reduce partial concealment to none, total concealment to partial]); 2 pts
Ring Flight: Flight 14 (32,000 mph), Movement 4 (Environment Adaptation [Zero G], Space Travel 3 [Any star system]), Feature 1 (Use Intimidate [DC20 check] to increase Flight speed instead of Athletics); 37 pts
Force Field: Protection 6 (Flaw: Sustained), Impervious 6 (Flaw: Sustained), Immunity 10 (Life Support); 28 pts
Force Manipulation: 33 pt Dynamic Array; 43 pts
Force Blast: Ranged Force Energy Damage 16 (Extra: Dynamic); 31 pts
Scattershot Blast: Ranged Multiattack Force Energy Damage 10 (Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts
Force Constructs: Create 16 (Hard Light Constructs; Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts
Force Lifting: Move Object 16 (Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts
Force Bubble: Ranged Burst Area Immunity 10 (Life Support, Extra: Affect Others, Burst Area [30 ft radius], Flaw: Affects Others Only); 2 pts
Mass Communication: Communication 5 (Subspace audiovisual projection, Any Distance, Extra: Dynamic, Selective); 2 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +6
Close Attack +13 [Unarmed +5; Back Crib Strike +9, Critical 18-20]
Ranged Attack +6
Mother’s Milk from Hell +10 [Mother’s Milk from Hell Affliction +10, Multiattack]
Power Ring +10 [Force Blast +16; Rapid Fire Blast +10, Multiattack]; Force Constructs +16; Force Lifting Move Objects +16]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +11 [DC21] Parry +11 [DC21]
Toughness +9 (+15 with Force Field, +6 Impervious), Fortitude +11, Will +13

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Green Lantern Corps, Red Lantern Corps.
Monstrous Appearance: Even amongst the Sinestro Corps, she has a totally unsettling appearance.
Obsession: Saving “her children…"
Power Loss: The power ring needs periodic recharging and issues a warning when its power runs low.
Responsibility: To Sinestro and the Sinestro Corps and to spread fear throughout Sector 3599.
Weakness: The Yellow Power Ring are fueled by the user's abilities spread fear. Loss of that ability or their loss of belief in the power of fear can cause the ring to fail.

Abilities 58 + Skills 16 (32 ranks) + Advantages 23 + Powers 147 + Defenses 23 = 267 / 267

Build Comments:
Talk about creepy…Kryb is one of the most visually disturbing characters in the DC or Marvel universes IMHO. She’s a creepy four-armed, saggy breasted, bony alien that captures children of the GLs and puts them in the cage/crib thing on her back…nightmare stuff.

I made her equal to the Earth GLs because she took on a whole group of GLs, including Kyle, on her own and made them work for it. Her ace in the hole is that mother’s milk (eewwww) that she can squirt on her foes and put them under her control. But she also took a serious pounding and kept coming, so I don't know if it was extra effort or what but she proved herself to be a pretty serious opponent so she comes in as a powerful PL13.

Secret Origins: A member of the Sinestro Corps, the alien hag Kryb has one of the most frightening methods of instilling fear. She targets members of the Green Lantern Corps who are married and have recently had children, murdering the parents and taking the children, keeping them in a sack like pouch on her back.

The Story so Far: Following the Sinestro Corps' decision to attack the families of the Green Lanterns, Kryb continued her efforts to murder Green Lanterns and steal their children. She murdered the Green Lantern of Space Sector 1061, then Airam and Nhoj Sappal, taking both children.

Kyle Rayner, particularly disturbed by her actions, lead a team to locate Kryb and rescue the children she had taken. Part of this group were married Green Lanterns Matoo Pree and Amnee Pree. They tracked Kryb to the Sector House in Space Sector 1114, where Amnee was able to rescue the child of the Lantern of that sector, but exposed her own pregnancy to Kryb. The other members of Rayner's team then attacked Kryb in the Sector House, causing an explosion which caused the Sector House's orbit to begin to decay and fall into the planet. Kryb used a natural hypnotising chemical she excretes to possess the Lanterns other than Amnee to take the Pree's unborn child from a restrained Amnee. Rayner, breaking free, blew Kryb back, and broke the others from her spell. The Lanterns battled her and finally, with Miri Riam also showing up on to assist, the fight ended with Kryb being imprisoned in Star Sapphire crystal and taken to Zamaron to be rehabilitated. She was seen on Zamaron crying as her kidnapped children screamed out mental pleas for her to attend to them.

During the Blackest Night, Kryb escaped Zamaron, and convinced Miri Riam into helping her find her children, who had become the Black Lantern Corphans. She found them attacking Oa, being destroyed by a Red Lantern Guy Gardner. She attempted to stop him, during which time Gardner tore off one of her arms and rammed it down her throat. She is however, later seen when all of the Lantern Corps assembled over the Earth to fight Nekron, and is seen fighting the Black Lanterns of Xanshi.

Kryb somehow survived the battle and more recent universal events and remains at large, continuing to “save her children”.

Characterization: Kryb is one of the more frightening and disturbed creatures the Green Lantern Corps have faced. She truly believes “her” children “need” her and will do anything to protect them, in her own sick way.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:54 am

We've got a new item for our Villains Line getting stocked on Aisle 2 here on LADIES WEEKEND.

Ms. Marvel...Spider-Woman...Miss Sinister...Lady Bullseye...I'm seeing a trend here...

LADY BULLSEYE
PL: 9 (155 pts) - OPL: 9 ; DPL: 9

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2, STAMINA 3, AGILITY 6, DEXTERITY 6, FIGHTING 13, INTELLECT 3, AWARENESS 4, PRESENCE 1

SKILLS: Acrobatics 7 (+13), Athletics 9 (+11), Deception 9 (+10), Expertise [Lawyer] 4 (+7), Expertise [Streetwise] 4 (+7), Insight 6 (+10) [Assessment], Intimidation 9 (+10), Investigation 2 (+5), Perception (+4), Persuasion (+1), Sleight of Hand 2 (+8), Stealth 8 (+14) [Hide in Plain Sight]

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Assessment, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (2), Equipment (2), Evasion (1), Favored Foe (Costumed Adventurers), Grabbing Finesse, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Critical (1) (Thrown Items), Improved Initiative (1), Languages (1) (English, 1 other, Base: Japanese), Move-by Action, Power Attack, Precise Attack (2) (Ranged, Cover; Ranged, Concealment), Quick Draw, Ranged Attack (7), Seize Initiative, Takedown (1), Throwing Mastery (2), Uncanny Dodge

POWERS:
Hard to Read: Concealment 1 (Scent), Immunity 1 (Auditory Detection, Flaw: Limited to pulse/heartbeat); 2 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(10 pts)
Shuriken: Ranged Multiattack Piercing Damage 1; 3 pts
Arsenal: (7 pts)
War Fan: Slashing [Open]/Piercing [Closed] Strength-Based Damage 2, Concealable, Defensive, Split; 5 pts
Katana: Slashing Strength-Based Damage 3, Dangerous; 1 pt
Twin Knives: Piercing Strength-Based Damage 2, Dangerous, Split; 1 pt

OFFENSE:
Initiative +10
Close Attack +13 [Unarmed +2; Katana +5, Critical 19-20; Twin War Fans +4; Twin Knives +4, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +13 [Shuriken +3, Critical 19-20, Multiattack; Thrown Items +2, Critical 19-20]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +13 [DC23] Parry +13 [DC23]
Toughness +5 (+3 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +8, Will +8

COMPLICATIONS:
Responsibility: To serve The Hand, or whoever her current employer is
Rivalry: Daredevil, Elektra
Secret: She keeps her true motivations to herself

Abilities 76 + Skills 30 (60 ranks) + Advantages 31 + Powers 2 + Defenses 16 = 155 / 155

Build Comments: Lady Bullseye has lots of potential, but they haven’t really unleashed it all yet. She's shown to be able to hang with DD or Kingpin, and kill characters like White Tiger (Angela) and Black Tarantula, but she always seems to lose to DD or other bigger name characters when it counts so I kept her at PL9. I might bump her up if I actually test her and she doesn't do well, but I'm fine with where she is for now.

Secret Origins: Not too much is known about Lady Bullseye or her true identity. As a teenage girl, she was one of many female sex slaves of the Yakuza in Tokyo being used, tortured and broken. While being held captive in a cell with other female slaves, she witnessed the assassin known as Bullseye at work. He infiltrated a Yakuza warehouse where he systematically slaughtered numbers of soldiers. When she saw him in action, she had never seen anything so beautiful. She remembers the violence brought upon by Bullseye so vividly and remembers the joy she beheld from her cage while these men were getting killed. She was able to grab a set of keys from a dead soldier and escape from her cell. A Yakuza soldier ordered her back into her cage but she just slashed his neck with the key and watched him die. She vowed from that day on, no man would ever touch her again without permission.

The Story so Far: Years later she was called upon by Lord Hirochi of the Hand and she chose the name of Lady Bullseye for reasons of her own. The Hand was at war with itself and Lord Hirochi did not want all he has plan and achieved to fall into ancient feuds. He hired Lady Bullseye as an outsider to help end this conflict within the group.

Lady Bullseye was employed by the Hand and followed the command of Lord Hirochi. Lady Bullseye and the Hand were targeting several of New York's skilled fighters including Carlos LaMuerto aka the Black Tarantula and Danny Rand, the Immortal Iron Fist. Lady Bullseye had observed these two fighters from a distance while they were attacked by the Hand ninjas. These skilled fighters are being "tested" by the Hand for reasons unknown at the time. Carlos and an old enemy of the Hand named Master Izo are led to an area by some ninjas. They discover more pictures on a wall that reveal more targets. There is a picture of Wolverine crossed out by a red X and other fighters like Shang Chi are revealed.

Lord Hirochi wants Matt Murdock to be kept away from their business before they can risk exposure. Lady Bullseye took matters into her own hands by framing Daredevil for murder after killing two street thugs and forcing a witness to tell the police and media that Daredevil was the killer. She told Lord Hirochi that Matt Murdock was too close to those Hirochi wanted tested and had to be distracted. She then promised on her life that she would make certain that Murdock is prepared for the gift Hirochi and the Hand will bring him. Daredevil would meet Lady Bullseye on a stormy night on a building rooftop. After a brief skirmish, she revealed to Daredevil that she and the Hand are targeting Murdock's family and friends. Daredevil is suddenly surrounded by numerous ninjas and is attacked. Master Izo would soon arrive and help Daredevil take out the ninjas. Lady Bullseye escaped to take care of another issue. A friend of Matt Murdock named Angela Del Toro aka the White Tiger would be one of Lady Bullseye's latest victims. She came home after a long night and comes across Lady Bullseye and some ninjas. Lady Bullseye stabs White Tiger through the chest, apparently killing her.

It was later revealed that the Hand turned White Tiger into one of their 'puppets' and soon they went after Black Tarantula who also was turned after being killed. Eventually Daredevil faced and battled Lady Bullseye who revealed that all of this was just a trial, test to have Daredevil as the new Supreme Leader of the Hand.

Days later after being attacked by the Hand, Wilson Fisk aka. The Kingpin of Crime returned to New York City to end their feud and for a short period of time he even teamed up with Daredevil. Turned out that Lady Bullseye was hired by the Owl who was rescued from prison and now worked for the Kingpin. After a brutal fight with Daredevil-Owl-Lady Bullseye and the Kingpin of Crime, Kingpin and Lady Bullseye fled from the scene.

Lady Bullseye is still working for Wilson Fisk as his right hand.

Characterization: Lady Bullseye is a calculating and remorseless killer.

Friends and Foes: She and Daredevil have established a strong rivalry. She also has a great, although unknown to him, affection for Bullseye for setting her on her life’s path.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Aerlwyn
Paragon
Paragon

Re: J-Mart: Ladies' Weekend - Kryb

Post by Aerlwyn » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:57 am

Miss Sinister sounds like it would be interesting to see.

Arthur Eld
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: J-Mart: Ladies' Weekend - Kryb, Lady Bullseye

Post by Arthur Eld » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:22 am

Miss Sinister wasn't her own character really, she was just a clone of Mr. Sinister that happened to be female (I bet a shapeshifter like Sinister would be beyond rigid concepts of sex identity anyway), but 'she' eventually shaped back into Mr. Sinister.

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:39 pm

Yeah, I knew that was coming. After the whole Loki in Sif's body thing, I am getting tired of the "let's take a popular male character and make them female OR give a woman the same powers and call the same name with a female twist". It's OK sometimes, but geez....Supergirl, Batwoman, She-Thing, Thor Girl, She-Hulk, Red She-Hulk, X-23, blah, blah, blah...
Shop J-Mart!

Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord

Post by Bladewind » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:37 pm

Perhaps there is a new trend that could be started... female heroes turned into male heroes.

or not.

Anybody need a poker to get poke out their mind's eye?

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:51 pm

AAAAAAAAHHHHH, get the poker!!!!! My mind's eye is forever burned!!!! :shock:
Shop J-Mart!

ClassDunce
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by ClassDunce » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:42 pm

I don't know. Power-Guy was kind of hot.

Over at Project Rooftop a few weeks ago there was an image posted where an artist flipped the gender of the Justice League characters. He drew the Male members as women and female member as a man. It was pretty cool.
"When they ask how I died, tell them: still angry." - Quellcrist Falconer

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Jabroniville » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:40 am

THE GOGGLES THEY DO NOTHIIIIIIIING!!!

Funny how male heroes tend to look so goofy wearing so little clothes. Makes ya realize why the Feminazi crew is constantly blogging their complaining across the comics-fandom :).

Sidious
Superhero
Superhero

Post by Sidious » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:46 pm

[chuck heston]
You posted it?!
You posted it up!?
You maniacs!
Darn you! Darn you all to heck!
My eye! oh god my eye!
[/chuck heston]

I'll be in a corner scrubbing my brain now.
Live fast. Love hard. Die with your mask on.