Metool2's Builds [3E] Count the Medals. Kamen Rider OOO

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
metool2
Zealot
Zealot

Metool2's Builds [3E] Count the Medals. Kamen Rider OOO

Postby metool2 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:46 am

Been tweaking with some builds lately, dealing with my recent obsession with Kamen Riders. So far i've only seen Decade, Den-O, W, and currently OOO. Although I'd love a chance to play a character, they don't do as well for multiplayer games i think.... Though there may be a chance to incorporate ideas into new characters.

As such, I'd like to post what I've been working on and see if I can get any feedback/opinions from others. Maybe others who know the series as well and can point out flaws in my builds. n_n

Den-O Universe
Kamen Rider Den-O

OOO Universe
Kamen Rider OOO
Last edited by metool2 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
" This flag says I will fight until only my bones remain. "
Kamen Rider Builds

metool2
Zealot
Zealot

Re: Metool2's Builds [3E] Ore Sanjou! Kamen Rider Den-O

Postby metool2 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:47 am

Terms to Know
Singularity Point- A term for any individual who is resistant to the timeline being changed. Their minds and memories are unaffected by changes in the past, and are resistant to attempts to influence/entice.

Imajin - Beings that come from an alternate future where the world has been destroyed. They travel back in time to the present in 'sand forms', a near helpless state which they use to gain a contract with a human. This contract for a service or object, allows them to become 'solid' in fulfilling the contract. Once fulfilled, the Imajin is then able to use the human and his memories to travel back into the past in his solid form, to cause havoc, hoping to destroy the present and ensure their own existence.

DenLiner - An extra dimensional train that travels through a sandy dimension that exists 'outside time'. Able to travel between the past, present, and future, it acts as a ferry for individuals who are lost in time. The train can be accessed by anyone with a rider pass opening any door when the hours, minutes, and seconds match up [Ex: 12:12:12, or 8:8:8].

Singularity Point template 6 pts
Feature (Temporal Inertia), Enhanced Will +10 (Resisting Mental Influence only)

Kamen Rider Den - O Power Level 10 150 Points

:Name: Ryotaro Nogami

:Background: A young man cursed with exceptionally bad luck, he discovers by accident one day that he is a 'singularity' point and is made aware of strange villainous creatures known as Imajin seeking to destroy the past by invading the present. Being granted the ability to transform into Den-O, he wages a ware against Imajin and protects the past, present, and future!

In his battles he is aided by four good Imajin that side with him against the evil Imajin. By possessing him, these Imajin take control of his body and allow him access to a wide variety of alternate forms to combat evil. That is when they can manage to work together.

: Motivation & Complications :
Doing Good
Bad Luck
Family [Airi, his older sister]
Physically Frail

: Abilities :
Str: 0, Sta: 0, Agl: 0, Dex: 0, Fgt: 0, Int: 0, Awe: 0, Pre: 0
: Skills :
Persuasion +2 (+2), Treatment +4 (+4)
: Advantages : 6 pts
Singularity Point
: Equipment :
[ Den Liner Pass ]
[ Den-O Belt ]
[ DenLiner ]
-- [ Den Bird ]

: Combat :
Tough: 0, Parry: 0, Dodge: 0
Fort: 0, Will: 0 / +10 vs Mental Influences

[ Den-O Belt ]
When utilizing the Den-O belt, the user will generate armor/equipment based on their perception of themself and will power. For Ryotaro, being relatively weak willed, he enters the initial form, called Plat Form. Plat Form will carry its enhancements on to each following form. Beyond Plat Form there are other forms corresponding to each Imajin, and can only become active when said Imajin is possesing Ryotaro. Momotaros - Sword Form. Urataros - Rod Form. Kintaros - Axe Form. Ryutaros - Gun Form.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Note:: Imajin can possess hosts by becoming an 'ash' form. The following builds will be constructed with base stats that are common between both forms [Mostly with absent physical stats and skills], then an array will be built with two forms, the solid form which represents the Imajin in physical form, and the ash form which will represent the Imajin in ash form where he can possess others and enhance their abilities.

Momotaros "Ore Sanjou! [ I have arrived! ]" (65 pts)
Climax Jump (Sword Form)
Named after a japanese legend about a boy born from a peach, Momotaros is best described as impulsive and slightly selfish. Initially sent back to destroy the past, he gave up on the mission because all he wanted to do was to fight, and didn't care who he fought, even his own imajin 'allies'. A wild fighter, he's very capable in combat with any tool, but prefers to wield swords. His combat style is 'No warnings: From start to finish, always at the climax.'

Abilities ( -40 pts )
Str: --, Sta: --, Dex: --, Agl: 0, Fgt: --, Int: 0, Awe: 0, Pre: 0
Str: 2, Sta: 2, Dex: 0, Agl: 0, Fgt: 5, Int: 0, Awe: 0, Pre: 0 [Solid form]

Skills ( 3 pts )
Perception +6 (+6)

Advantages ( 0 pts )

Powers ( 102 pts )
Senses 2 [Detect Imajin (Scent)] (2 pts)

[Solid Form] [99 pt array] (100 pts)
Enhanced Abilities- [Str +7, Sta +7, Dex +5, Fgt +10] (58 pts)
Enhanced Skills - [ Close Combat (Unarmed) +3, Close Combat (Swords) +3] (3 pts)
Enhanced Advantages - [ All Out Attack, Defensive Roll 4, Improvised Weapon 3] (8 pts)
Enhanced Combat - [Dodge +8, Parry +3, Fortitude +6, Will +6] (23 pts)
Protection 2 (2 pts)
Device:: Momosword [Dmg 6, Summon able, easily removable] (5 pts)
-
[Ash Form]*Alt* [98 pts]
Possession:: Affliction 10 (Entranced/Compelled/Controlled)[Perception][Quirk: Host gains red stripe in hair &/or clothing changes subtly] (31 pts)
Enhanced Abilities- [Str +2, Sta +2, Fgt +5][Others only] (18 pts)
Enhanced Advantages - [ All Out Attack, Defensive Roll 3, Improvised Weapon][Others only] (5 pts)
Enhanced Combat - [Dodge +5, Fortitude +3, Will +6][Others only] (14 pts)
Insubstantial 4 [Incorporeal][Flaw: blocked by physical objects/impacts] (30 pts)

Motivations & Complications
Brawler -- Momotaros is always looking for a good fight, it doesn't matter who it's with.
Emotional -- Momotaros is driven by his emotions and has difficulty concealing them. Oftenly this comes across with a short temper, but he is also openly happy, sad, and lonely.
Contract -- Unless Momotaros forms a contract with a human, he is limited to only using his ash form if he is not outside of time. Once a contract is formed, his physical form becomes available to be used 'inside' time.
Phobia (Dogs) -- Momotaros has a fear of dogs.
Can't Swim

Urataros "Won't you let me string you along?" ( 65 pts )
Climax Jump (Rod Form)
Named after a japanese legend about a fisherman who saves a turtle, Urataros is a habitual liar and ladies man who is proud of the fabrications he creates. Lost outside of time, he possesses Ryotaro and joins with him and Momotaros to fight Imajin, while using Ryotaros body to charm lovely women. A cunning fighter, he favors defensive and manipulative fighting and favors polearms and fishing lines. While lacking some of the wild fervor of Momotaros, his ability to fight underwater gives him an edge.

Abilities (-36 pts)
Str: --, Sta: --, Dex: --, Agl: -1, Fgt: --, Int: 0, Awe: 1, Pre: 3
Str: 0, Sta: 0, Dex: 0, Agl: -1, Fgt: -2, Int: 0, Awe: 1, Pre: 3 [Solid form]

Skills ( 10 pts)
Deception +9 (+12), Insight +6 (+7), Persuasion +5 (+8)
Advantages (2 pts)
Daze [Deception], Skill mastery [Deception]

Powers

[Solid Form] [88 pts array ] (89)
Enhanced Abilities [ Str +5, Sta +5, Dex +5, Fgt +3 ] (36pts)
Enhanced Skills [ Athletics +2, Close Combat [Unarmed] +6, Close Combat [Polearms] +12] (10 pts)
Enhanced Advantages [ Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 1 ] 2 pts
Enhanced Combat [ Parry +4, Dodge +6, Fort +6, Will +8 ] 24 pts
Protection 9 (9 pts)
Device:: UraRod [Dmg 6 Ranged][Summonable][Easily Removable] (5 pts)

[Ash Form] *Alt* (88 pts)
Possession:: Affliction 10 (Entranced/Compelled/Controlled)[Perception][Quirk: Host gains blue stripe in hair &/or clothing changes subtly] (31 pts)
Insubstantial 4 [Incorporeal][Flaw: blocked by physical objects/impacts] (30 pts)
Enhanced Skills [Close Combat [Polearms] +5, Close Combat [Unarmed] +3] (4 pts)
Enhanced Advantages [Attractive 2, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll] ( 4 pts )
Enhanced Combat [Parry +5, Dodge +3, Fort +3, Will +8] (19 pts)

Tough: 10, Parry: 6, Dodge: 5
Fort: 6, Will: 8
Unarmed +4, dmg 0
UraRod +10, Dmg 6

Born Liar -- Urataros prides himself on his lies and prefers to fabricate stories than tell the truth.
Womanizer -- He loves to reel in beautiful women with his smooth words.

Image (65 pts)
Kintaros " My strength has made you cry"
Climax Jump (Axe Form)
Named after the japanese golden boy, Kintaros is a living embodiment of raw strength and muscle. Whenever he is not sleeping, he seeks to further his own strength by constant training. Possesing another human, he honorably tries to fulfill his contract hosts wishes to the letter, and even risks his life to save him, almost losing is own life before Ryotaro offers to share his body with him to save it. A power fighter, Kintaros is straight forward and powerful as the axe he wields in combat as well as being a powerful sumo fighter. His fighting style prefers direct attacks that overwhelm the opponent with power while withstanding opponents blows.

Abilities -44 pts
Str: --, Sta: --, Dex: --, Agl: 0, Fgt: --, Int: 0, Awe: -1, Pre: 0
Str: 7, Sta: 7, Dex: 0 , Agl: 0, Fgt: 4, Int: 0, Awe: -1, Pre: 0

Advantages

Skills 3 pts
Insight +6 (+6)

Powers

[Solid Form] 104 pts (105 )
Enhanced Abilities [Str +12, Sta +12, Dex +5, Fgt +9] 76 pts
Enhanced Advantages [Close Attack 2, Power Attack] 3 pts
Enhanced Combat [Parry 2, Dodge 6, Fortitude 3, Will 6] 17 pts
Protection 3 (3 pts)

Device:: Kintaros Axe [Dmg 3][Summonable, Penetrating 3 ][Easily Removable] 5 pts

[Ash Form] *Alt* 104 pts
Possession:: Affliction 10 (Entranced/Compelled/Controlled)[Perception][Quirk: Host gains yellow stripe in hair &/or clothing changes subtly] (31 pts)
Enhanced Abilities [Str +5, Sta +5, Fgt +2] 24 pts
Enhanced Advantages [Close Attack] 1 pt
Enhanced Combat [ Parry +3, dodge +3 ] 6 pts
Power Lifting 2 (2 pts)

Always Stronger -- Kintaros seeks to test the limits of his strength and become ever stronger.
Hibernating -- When not engaged in some activity, Kintaros often slips off into a deep sleep.
"I'll make you cry" -- Hearing someone make a reference to crying will often encourage Kintaros to shove his way into the conversation.

Image (65 pts)
Ryutaros " Mind if I beat you? Can't hear your answer~"
Climax Jump (Gun Form)
A fun loving and childish Imajin, Ryutaros prefers to have fun and treats everything like a game. When he's faced with an obstacle, he prefers to just blow it away with his guns. Possessing Ryotaro, he has his own pass to stay on Den-Liner and claims he intended to kill Ryotaro and become conductor; however he changes in mind when he falls in love with Ryotaros sister who he admires as if she was his own sister. A gun slinger, Ryotaros is very mobile in combat and extremely agile with his gun, also possesing a unique ability to control peoples actions, though often this reflects as making them backup dance for him. His fighting style prefers a dance fighting motif, treating combat like playing, even when he becomes grimly serious.

Abilities -40
Str: --, Sta: --, Dex: --, Agl: 0, Fgt: --, Int: 0, Awe: 0, Pre: 0
Str: 0, Sta: 4, Dex: 0, Agl: 7, Fgt: 0, Int: 0, Awe: 0, Pre: 0

Advantages

Skills

Powers

[Solid Form] 95 pts
Enhanced Abilities [Str +5, Sta +9, Dex +5, Agility +7, Fgt +5] (61 pts)
Enhanced Skills [ Acrobatics +3 (+10), Expertise [Dancing] +3 (+10] Ranged Combat [Guns] +12 (+12), Unarmed +6 (+6) ] (12 pts)
Enhanced Advantages [Agile Feint, Defensive Roll 2, Move By Action, Quick Draw] 5 pts
Enhanced Combat [Parry +8, Dodge +3, Will 2] 13 pts
Feature [Backup Dancers] 1 pt
Device:: Ryuvolver [Ranged dmg 4][Summonable] (7 pts)
Mind Control:: Perception Affliction 4 [Entranced/Compelled][Instant Recovery] (5 pts)
-- Mind Control (DANCE!)::Burst Affliction 4 [Entranced/Compelled] [Limited: Dancing only]

[Ash Form] *Alt* 92 / 95
Possession:: Affliction 10 (Entranced/Compelled/Controlled)[Perception][Quirk: Host gains yellow stripe in hair &/or clothing changes subtly] (31 pts)
Mind Control:: Perception Affliction 4 [Entranced/Compelled][Instant Recovery] (5 pts)
-- Mind Control (DANCE!)::Burst Affliction 4 [Entranced/Compelled] [Limited: Dancing only]
Feature [Backup Dancers] 1 pt
Enhanced Abilities [Sta +2, Agl +5] 14 pts
Enhanced Skills [Dancing +5 (+10), Guns +3, Unarmed +4 ] 6 pts
Enhanced Advantages [Agile feint, move by action, Defensive roll 2] 4 pts
Enhanced Combat [ Parry +4] 4 pts

-- -- -- -- -- -- [ Stats List ] -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Ryotaro
Fort: 0, Will: 0 / +10 vs Mental Influences
Unarmed +0, dmg 0

Momotaros *Solid Form*
Tough: 8, Parry: 8, Dodge: 8
Fort: 8, Will: 6
Unarmed +8, dmg 2 (? +3 for improvised weapons)
MomoSword +8, dmg 8

Urataros *Solid Form*
Tough: 10, Parry: 6, Dodge: 5
Fort: 6, Will: 8
Unarmed +4, dmg 0
UraRod +10, Dmg 6

Kintaros *Solid Form*
Tough: 10, Parry: 6, Dodge: 6
Fort: 10, Will: 6
Unarmed +6, dmg 7
KintarosAxe +6, Dmg 10 (Penetrating 3)

Ryutaros *Solid Form*
Tough: 6, Parry: 8, Dodge: 10
Fort: 4, Will: 2
Unarmed +0, dmg 0
Gun Attack +12, Dmg ?
Ryugun Attack +12, Dmg 4

Sieg *Solid Form*
Fort: 0, Will: 0
Unarmed +0, dmg 0

Ryotato Plat Form

Ryotaro w/ Momotaros
Tough: 3, Parry: 5, Dodge: 5
Fort: 3, Will: 6 / +10 vs Mental Influences
Unarmed / Improvised +5, dmg 2

Ryotaro w/ Momotaros Sword Form

Ryotaro w/ Urataros
Tough: 1, Parry: 5, Dodge: 3
Fort: 3, Will: 8 / +10 vs Mental Influences
Unarmed +3, dmg 0
Polearms +5, dmg ?

Ryotaro w/ Urataros Rod Form

Ryotaro w/ Kintaros
Tough: 5, Parry: 5, Dodge: 3
Fort: 5, Will: 0 / +10 vs Mental Influences
Unarmed +3, dmg 5

Ryotaro w/ Kintaros Axe Form

Ryotaro w/ Ryutaros
Tough: 4, Parry: 4, Dodge: 5
Fort: 2, Will: 0 / +10 vs Mental Influences
Unarmed +4, dmg 0
Gun Attack +3

Ryotaro w/ Ryutaros Gun Form

Ryotaro w/ All Imajin Climax Form[/b]

Ryotaro Liner Form
Last edited by metool2 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:56 pm, edited 58 times in total.
Kamen Rider Builds

cassius335
Champion
Champion

Postby cassius335 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:22 pm

Niice. 'bout time some Rider's got statted up. You doing Climax/Liner/Climatic?

Also, seeing how you do OOO (if you do) is gonna be interesting...

EDIT: Thinking about it, maybe the Quirk on the Forms should read "Requires [Name Of Imagin] Imagin possession to use" instead of "Can only be combined"

metool2
Zealot
Zealot

Postby metool2 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:46 pm

The problem with that limitation is that Ryotaro is capable of using the forms without the imajin in question being in control. He's operated sword form without Momotaros helping him, so I tried to phrase it to make it obvious Sword Form couldn't be used with Kintaros, or the like.

I may try to figure out Climax form at a later time, i'm currently redownloading the episodes now that I have a source with everything in HD, so may try to work that in when I get to it, as well as with Sieg. I haven't included Sieg yet because he barely makes an appearance.

I may try to rebuild it as a PL12 character when I bring in Liner form or Climax form.

And yes, definately going to do OOO. I just picked Den-O as a beginner because I wanted to figure out how the combining would work in this case (with two different sets), and possible possessions. Though now that I think about it, I don't think they CAN posses anyone else because Ryotaro is a singularity point, and the few times that they have were just exceptions to the rules.
Kamen Rider Builds

cassius335
Champion
Champion

Postby cassius335 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:27 pm

metool2 wrote:The problem with that limitation is that Ryotaro is capable of using the forms without the imajin in question being in control. He's operated sword form without Momotaros helping him, so I tried to phrase it to make it obvious Sword Form couldn't be used with Kintaros, or the like.

??? He has? When? I know Plat Form used DenGasher in Sword Mode once, but I don't remember Ryoutarou ever using Sword Form without Momotaros, because the very power of Sword Form comes from Momo. You may be thinking of Liner there...

metool2 wrote:And yes, definately going to do OOO. I just picked Den-O as a beginner because I wanted to figure out how the combining would work in this case (with two different sets), and possible possessions. Though now that I think about it, I don't think they CAN posses anyone else because Ryotaro is a singularity point, and the few times that they have were just exceptions to the rules.

Hana's also a singularity point, as I recall. Was never explained why she couldn't have been Den-O...

metool2
Zealot
Zealot

Postby metool2 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:01 pm

Huh, I seem to recall an episode where Ryutaro and Momotaros gets in a fight, and he refuses to let Momotaros fight with him... But he was still in sword form, just with Ryutaro in control. Unfortunately none of the episodes I have go up to that point yet. So that may be something changed later.

Remember, Ryotaro has a very important place in the storyline, that I won't say to avoid spoilers for those who haven't seen the series. So that could be the reason he is chosen to the Den-O rather than Hana.... That, and the 'No girl Kamen Riders' rule before Decade.
Kamen Rider Builds

cassius335
Champion
Champion

Postby cassius335 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:51 pm

metool2 wrote:Huh, I seem to recall an episode where Ryutaro and Momotaros gets in a fight, and he refuses to let Momotaros fight with him... But he was still in sword form, just with Ryutaro in control. Unfortunately none of the episodes I have go up to that point yet. So that may be something changed later.

Let me know if you find the ep in question; My understanding of Den-O is that Ryou shouldn't be in control of Sword Form at any point, but I'm willing to be proven wrong.

metool2
Zealot
Zealot

Postby metool2 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:52 pm

There, Updated Den-O.

I backed up and retooled the design. Instead of having the 'Taros be a set of Boosts, I decided to go ahead and take them from the end of the series and turn them into sidekicks. Splitting their personal abilities into about 50 points, and then possesion with the remaining to boost abilities.

For possession I used the Ultimate Powers guide, and just picked it up as touch Mind Control with the taros' bodies vanished while they are controlling. Then all their enhanced abilities go to the subject, in this case Ryotaro.

I think i'm fairly comfortable with most of them except Sieg. I don't remember much of his appearances save for the Farewell movie, so I just cobbled together best I knew. Only reason I included him at all was trying to go for a more 'complete' form.

My next build will probably be OOO. I think how I will handle it is similar with nested forms. Having a form set for 'Mixed' Combos, wherein there will be three arrays for Head, Torso, and Legs with the various ones in it. Then, as alternate forms for the main Mixed Combo, will be the 'All Color' combos. Possibly with the Tiring flaw...

Speaking of which, how is Tiring supposed to work in 3e? Is it point per point (IE Tiring -1, allows 2 points to be bought for 1 point), or similar with 2e? Where forms are bought 5 points a rank, and each rank giving 5 points (allowing purchase of 5 points, for the cost of 4 points). ?
Kamen Rider Builds

cassius335
Champion
Champion

Postby cassius335 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:26 am

metool2 wrote: Speaking of which, how is Tiring supposed to work in 3e? Is it point per point (IE Tiring -1, allows 2 points to be bought for 1 point), or similar with 2e? Where forms are bought 5 points a rank, and each rank giving 5 points (allowing purchase of 5 points, for the cost of 4 points). ?

Tiring is 1/r, though the effect kicks in immediately, which isn't exactly helpful. Might be easier to do "Becomes Exhausted after using Pure Form (particularly new ones)" as one of Eiji's complications.

Saltcrow
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Saltcrow » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:53 am

The problem is that we don't have a set cost per rank for Alternate Forms anymore. Back in 2e, they were collectively called "Container structures" costing 5pp/rank, giving 5 power points to fiddle around with. Since that's basically how Removable flaw seems to work, I am happy to handwave it to work the same way. Others might prefer to apply the flaw to the most expensive power in the form therefore restricting the alternate form's use to a certain degree, but not strictly so.

In short, no there's no set rule that explains how various flaws work with "alternate form" effects, which is a collection of effects put togeter under the heading, alternate form. It wouldn't work all the time mechanically to put the same flaw on every power, because having more than two Tiring effects in a power severely cripples the power's usefulness, perhaps to the point of it being not worth the points it's saving.

Edit: loving the builds btw. Keep up the great work ;)

metool2
Zealot
Zealot

Re: Metool2's Builds [3E] Count the Medals. Kamen Rider OOO

Postby metool2 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:54 pm

Terms to Know
Greeed -- Creatures created over 800 years ago, Greeed are powered by colored 'Core Medals' which give them substance and power. They feed on Cell Medals, which are gathered by Yummy that they create. Each Greeed tends to follow an animal theme in both design, Core Medals, and the Yummy they create.

Yummy -- Monsters created by Greeed. By inserting a cell medal into a human being, Greeed create Yummy to help fulfill a humans desire, and the yummy in turn feed on the desire and turn them into physical Cell Medals. The types of Yummy, and the methods they use vary based on which Greeed produced them.

Core Medals -- Multi-colored coins, each Greeed owns three sets of three, for nine coins all together. Containing a great deal of power, these coins can be used over and over again, and can fuel the Greeeds greater powers.

Cell Medals -- Gray coins, Cell Medals are produced by Yummy. As a human 'host' to a Yummy indulges in their desire (whether it be food, doing a job, or becoming famous), Cell Medals are created inside the Yummy as physical manifestations of the desire. Used to feed Greeed and composing their bodies, Cell Medals dissipate as their 'energy' is spent.

OOO (Pronounced Ozu or O's)-- OOO is an ancient warrior, created to destroy the Greeed. A human that uses the OOO driver (A belt buckle with a slot for three Core Medals) is able to transform into OOO. Powered by Core Medals, OOO is able to harness the abilities of the medals in mixed sets (Mix Combos) or combining three similarly colored coins (Combos) for devastating effect.

(Eiji Hino ) Kamen Rider OOO PL 10 150 Pts

Eiji Hino is a simple young man with unselfish desires. He's spent much of his life traveling across the globe, only returning to japan long enough to earn enough money for his next trip. He's confident that as long as he has a pair of underwear for tommorow and a little cash, he will be fine.

After meeting with Ankh, a Greeed that was reduced just to a floating arm, Eiji is entrusted with the OOO driver, allowing him to transform into Kamen Rider OOO and combat the evil Greeed and Yummy's that threaten the city.

Eiji's desire is to be able to help people. In the past he wanted to help everyone in the entire world, but after a tragedy he decided to focus entirely on helping everyone within arms length, and being content with that.

Abilities 8 pts
Str: 0, Sta: 1, Agl: 1, Dex: 0, Fgt: 1, Int: 0, Awe: 1, Pre: 0

Skills 7 pts
Athletics +2 (+0), Expertise (Foreign Culture) +4 (+4), Perception +2 (+3), Persuasion +4 (+4), Vehicles +2 (+2).

Advantages 34 pts
Benefit (Kougami Foundation), Close Attack 2, Defensive Roll 5, Sidekick [Annkh] 25, Improved Hold

Equipment

[ OOO ] Driver 72 pts

Medagabryu 14 pts
Damage 8 Linked with Weaken Toughness 3 [Accurate]
-- Ranged Damage 8 [Limited: Only in PuToTyra form] [Accurate 4]
[Alt] Medajalibur
Damage 8 [Accurate][Quirk: Doesn't deal collateral damage]

Combat (Untransformed) 15 pts
Init: +1
Unarmed Attack +3, dmg 0
Tough: 5, Dodge: 1, Parry 1
Fort: 8, Will: 8

[ OOO ] Driver
The OOO driver is designed to utilize several Arrays. First it has two arrays: Mixed Combo, with the Full Color Combo's as alternate forms utilizing the cost of the Mixed Combo array. Inside the Mixed Combo array are three more arrays: Head, Torso, and Legs. OOO's can use one medal from each array while using Mixed Combos, providing they are not from the same color/animal group [This combo will be in the Full Color Combo array]. Using a full color combo will cause OOO to become fatigued on the turn he deactivates the transformation.

Mixed Combo Array [Includes Head, Torso, & Leg arrays ] [66 pt array] 72 pts *-- Also includes full color combos

Head (15 pt array ) 19 pts
Taka / Hawk 15 pts
-- Enhanced Fgt 2
-- Enhanced Ranged Attack 4
-- Enhanced Dodge 4
-- Detect (Core Medals) 2, Ranged Vision

Kuwagata / Beetle 15 pts
-- "Lightning" Burst Damage 7 Selective

Lion 7 14 pts
-- Burst Affliction [ Vision Impaired / Disabled ] Cumulative Sense Dependent 8

Sai / Rhino 15 pts
-- Enhanced Strength 7 [Limited: Unarmed Dmg only]
-- Enhanced Protection 4 [Impervious 4]

Shachi / Killer Whale 15 pts
-- Extended Accurate Hearing
-- Immunity 2 [Underwater, Pressure]
-- "Water Blast" Ranged Damage 4 (Accurate 2)

Torso ( 25 pt array ) 29 pts

Kujaku / Peafowl 25
-- "Taja Spinner" Ranged Damage 8 Accurate 2
-- Parry 2
-- "Taja Spinner (Shield) Protection 5

Kamakiri / Mantis 25
-- Enhanced Fgt 3
-- Parry 5
-- "Kamakiri Swords" Protection 5
-- "Kamakiri Swords" Damage 8 Accurate

Tora / Tiger 25
-- Enhanced Fgt 3
-- Enhanced Parry 3
-- "Tora Claws" Damage 5 Penetrating 5 Accurate 2
-- "Tora Claws" Protection 4

Gorilla 25
-- Enhanced Fgt 3
-- "Gori Bagon Fists" Damage 10
---- "Gori Bagon Rocket Fists" Ranged Damage 5
-- Parry 3
-- Enhanced Strength 1
-- Protection 3 [ Impervious 1 ]

Unagi / Eel 25
-- Enhanced Fgt 3
-- "Unagi Whips" Damage 6 Ranged
-- "Electric Shocks" Affliction [ Dazed / Stunned / Incapacitated] 9 Ranged
-- "Electric Shocks" Enhanced Damage 3

Legs ( 14 pt array ) 18 pts

Condol / Condor 14
-- Dodge 4
-- Parry 4
-- "Talons" Damage 6

Batta / Grasshopper 14
-- Dodge 6
-- Leaping 4
-- Enhanced Str 4 (Limited: Only when dealing damage with jump attacks)

Cheetah 14
-- Speed 4
-- Dodge 8
-- Parry 2

Zou / Elephant 14
-- Ranged Affliction [Hindered & Vulnerable / Immobile & Prone ] 6 [Limited: Only on ground foes]
-- Immune to tripping
-- Protection 2 [Impervious 1]

Tako / Octopus 14
-- Enhanced Fgt 2
-- Damage 6
-- Wall Crawling 2

[Example Mixed Combo]

TaToBa ( Taka/Hawk, Tora/Tiger, Bata/Grasshopper )
-- Enhanced Fgt 5
-- Enhanced Str 4 (Limited to Jump attacks)
-- Enhanced Ranged attack 4
-- "Tora Claws" Damage 5 Penetrating 5 Accurate 2
-- "Tora Claws" Protection 4 [/color]
-- Leaping 4
-- Enhanced Dodge 10
-- Enhanced Parry 3
-- Detect 2 (Core Medals) Ranged Vision

Full Color Combo

TaJaDol (Taka, Kujaku, Condol) "The Burning Combo" "Time Judged All"
-- Enhanced Fgt 4
-- Ranged Attack 6
-- "Taja Spinner" Ranged Damage 8 Accurate 2
---- "Energy Feathers" Cone Damage 4 Selective
-- "Condor Claws" Damage 6
-- Extended Vision
-- Detect (Core Medals) 2, Ranged Vision
-- Flight 4
-- Protection 5
-- Parry 5
-- Dodge 9

GataKiriBa (Kuwagata, Kamakiri, Batta) "The Strongest Combo" "Got To Keep It Real"
-- Enhanced Fgt 2
-- Leaping 4
-- "Lightning" Burst Damage 7 Selective
-- "Kamakiri Swords" Protection 5
-- "Kamakiri Swords" Damage 8 Accurate 2
-- Parry 5
- Dodge 6
-- Summon Gatakiriba Doubles Rank 3 [Active, Horde, Multiple 3][Tiring] (18 pts)

*-Gatakiriba Double 45 pts 4 free points to spend
str 0, sta 0, agl 1, dex 1, fgt 3, int 0, awe 1, pre -2
leaping 4, Kamakiri Swrds 8 accurate 3 & protection 5 , parry 5, dodge 6

LaToraTah ( Lion, Tora, Cheetah) "The Blazing Combo" "Ride On right Time"
-- Enhanced Agility 6
-- Enhanced Skills [Close Combat (Unarmed) +6]
-- Enhanced Advantages: Close Attack 1
-- "Tora Claws" Dmg 5, Penetrating 5
-- "Liodias" Burst Area Damage 5 Linked with Burst Area Affliction [Vision Impaired / Disabled / Incapacitated] Cumulative Sense De pendant. 7
-- Speed 4
-- Protection 5
-- Parry 9
-- Dodge 3
--

SaGoZou ( Sai, Gorilla, Zou ) "The Gravity Combo" "Sun goes Up"
-- Enhanced Str 10 [limited: Unarmed attacks only]
-- Ranged Dmg 10
---- Burst Area Sonic Dmg 10
---- Burst Area Dmg 10 [Limited: Ground Foes] Linked with Burst Area Affliction [Vulnerable/Prone/Paralyzed] [Limited: Ground Foes] 10
-- Move Objects 10 [Limited: Ground foes towards OOO only]
--Protection 9 Impervious 6
-- [Refund :: Defensive roll 4] -4 pts
-- Parry 9
-- Dodge 4

Shauta (Shachi, Unagi, Tako) "The Marine Combo" "Shout Out"
-- Enhanced Fgt 5
-- Enhanced Skills (Close Combat [Whips] +2)
-- Extended Accurate Hearing
-- Immunity 2 [Underwater, Pressure]
-- "Unagi Whips" Damage 6 Ranged
-- "Electric Shocks" Affliction [ Dazed / Stunned / Incapacitated] 9 Ranged
---- "Electric Shocks" Enhanced Damage 4
-- Insubstantial 1 (Liquid Form)
-- Swim 4
-- Damage 6
-- Extra Limbs 4
---- Enhanced Str 4 [Limited only to damage]
-- Movement [Wall Crawling 2, Environmental Adaptation [Under Water] ]
-- Parry 3
-- Dodge 6

Putotyra (Ptera, Torikera (Triceratops), Tyranno) "The Invincible Combo" "Power to Tearer" * - Purple dino medals cannot be combo'd with any other medal.
-- Enhanced Str 5, Sta 4, Agl 4, Fgt 5
-- Protection 1
-- Damage 4
---- Damage 3 Reach
-- Burst Area Affliction 8 [Hindered/Immobile]
-- Flight 3
-- Parry 4
-- Dodge 5

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Ankh (As possesing Shingo Izumi)
Str: 0, Sta: 0, Agl: 3, Dex: 4, Fgt: 3, Int: 1, Awe: 3, Pre: -2
Close Combat [Unarmed] +5 (+8), Intimidation +8 (+6), Investigation +5 (+6), Perception +8 (+11), Sleight of Hand +8 (+12), Stealth +6 (+9), Technology +4 (+5), Vehicles +2 (+6).
Benefit (Kougami Foundation), Defensive Roll 3, Diehard, Equipment, Fast Grab, Grabbing Finesse, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Ranged Attack 6, Quick Draw
Feature: Conceal arm, Internal compartment [2], Move Objects 4 [Perception, Damaging] Linked With Remote Sensing 5 [All, Feedback, Noticeable, Shingo Body unconscious] & Communication 5 [Auditory, Shingo Body unconscious] (51 pts), Senses [Detect Medals] 2 (2 pts)
Tough: 3, Dodge: 4, Parry 3, Fort: 0, Will: 8 (5 ts)
Last edited by metool2 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:27 pm, edited 31 times in total.
Kamen Rider Builds

metool2
Zealot
Zealot

Re: Metool2's Builds [3E] Count the Medals. Kamen Rider OOO

Postby metool2 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:05 pm

Finally got around to working on OOO. Like I thought, the tiered arrays seem to fit pretty good... Head array containing various 'head' medals, Torso array with torso medals, and same with legs. Then group them all together under a [Mixed Combo] array. For now I just have the mixed combos, but from what i'm looking at, i'll have a few extra points when I make all color combos to give boosted abilities even before I give the drawbacks.

For now just have the Mixed Combos listed, tried to reflect what I thought each would provide... One thing that got on me and my friends nerves was the Mantis vs Tiger debate. OOO starts out with Tiger claws, why on earth would he ever switch out with Mantis blades which don't seem any better? So I tried to stat out a difference with tiger claws providing more defense and a crit extension, while mantis is stronger and more defensive (more nimble and easier to squish, buglike).

The rest I just did the best I could, and some I had to speculate from what we haven't seen. So anyones opinions would be appreciated. n_n I Initially tried to base each medals effect against the same color on the rest of the body, so all yellows would balance out, all greens.. etc.. And tried not to have it end up overlapping when mixed with others.

Ankh, I built as him and the policeman together. The Remote Sensing / Communication linked ability supposed to reflect his 'flying arm' trick with his 'real' body.

My next edit will probably include the Motorcycle/Vending machines... But i'll keep them as independant items and not anything either Eiji or Ankh own themselves, since they seem to just 'get' them when they are present, and sometimes don't have the benefit of using them.

Also will try to get the little candroid robots.

Edit: Just finished including the All Color combos. Only thing missing is updated Marine Combo (Is waiting to watch the episode with it to be able to reflect the ability well).

I will probably put the motorcycle and Candroids in a seperate post since they aren't unique to OOO.
Kamen Rider Builds

Return to “Roll Call”