I'm developing a race of beings that are very Asgardian/New God-like in nature. It's partially based on an Asgardian template I came across on this site. Here's what I've got so far:
* +4 Constitution, Dexterity or Strength (player's choice)
* Density 2 (Feat: Innate)
* FEATS: Endurance, Low-Light Vision
* Immunity 3 (aging, disease, poison)
* Impervious Toughness 4
* Super-Senses 7
* Super-Strength 6 (choose either Bracing or Countering Punch)
TOTAL COST: 40 points
In addition, the characters have to have at least one Drawback (such as Vulnerable, Weakness, etc.) of their choice. The characters would also have a semi-mystical (or technologically advanced; it's unknown) archaic weapon (again, player's choice) like Stormbringer that removed said Weaknesses (played as Feature X* [removes negative effects of Drawbacks]).
* X, of course, being the total cost of the Drawbacks.
The problem I'm having is with the Super-Senses power. Originally, I thought of letting the players spend the 7 points on whatever Senses they wanted, but now I'm not so sure. What sort of Senses do you think would work for this culture? Just suggestions or advice would be appreciated.