GAZbuild: Mastermind, Blob, Destiny, Spiral, Sauron, Arcade

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Gazman
Hero
Hero

Re: GAZbuild Goes Mystic: Vampires, Werewolf, Witch

Post by Gazman » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:13 pm

I thought that Scarlet Witch brought her back to life. I know I saw amnesiac Wanda talking about aged relatives and "Aunt Agatha."

Anyway. Another witch is next and that'll be the transition from Marvel magic to streets.

Gazman
Hero
Hero

Nico Minoru (Sister Grimm)

Post by Gazman » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Nico Minoru - PL 7 Teen Witch

Strength 1, Stamina 1, Agility 2, Dexterity 2, Fighting 2, Intellect 2, Awareness 2, Presence 2

Advantages
Defensive Roll 2, Equipment 1, Leadership, Taunt, Teamwork

Skills
Close Combat: Staff of One 3 (+5), Deception 4 (+6), Expertise (DEX): Sewing 4 (+6), Expertise (PRE): Marching Band 2 (+4), Expertise: Magic 5 (+7), Expertise: Theology 3 (+5), Insight 2 (+4), Investigation 1 (+3), Perception 4 (+6), Persuasion 4 (+6), Ranged Combat: Staff of One 2 (+4), Stealth 2 (+4)

Powers
Magical Power
. . Levitation: Flight 1 (Speed: 4 miles/hour, 60 feet/round)
. . Mystic Images: Illusion 2 (Affects: Two Sense Types, Area: 4 cft., DC 12)
. . Telekinesis: Move Object 2 (200 lbs.)
Staff of One (Easily Removable)
. . Safe Storage: Feature 1
. . Staff Spells: Variable 6 (Action 2: free; Limited: Only Spells Not Used Before, Unreliable (5 uses))
. . . . Staff Strike: Strength-based Damage 2 (Alternate; DC 18; Reach (melee): 5 ft.)
Staff's Master: Immunity 1 (Rare Descriptor: Staff of One's Powers)

Equipment
Cell Phone, Contacts 1

Offense
Initiative +2
Grab, +2 (DC Spec 11)
Staff Strike: Strength-based Damage 2, +5 (DC 18)
Telekinesis: Move Object 2, +2 (DC 12)
Throw, +2 (DC 16)
Unarmed, +2 (DC 16)

Defense
Dodge 6, Parry 7, Fortitude 4, Toughness 3/1, Will 10

Power Points
Abilities 28 + Powers 33 + Advantages 6 + Skills 18 (36 ranks) + Defenses 20 = 105

Complications
Accident: If Nico tries to cast a spell from the Staff of One that she has already cast it will do something weird and random instead.
Disability: Nico needs perscription lens to correct her myopia.
Relationship: Boyfriend, Victor Mancha. Best friend, Karolina Dean. Mommy and Daddy are fighting again, Chase Stein. Team mom of everybody else.
Responsibility: Nico is the leader of a gang of teen age runaways with strange powers who keep dying.
When Blood is Shed...: Nico must be bleeding to retrieve the Staff of One from it's Safe Storage... in her body.

Nico Minoru is the daughter of two powerful dark magicians, Robert and Tina. When Tina tried to stab Nico with her staff, it was absorbed by Nico. And now the emotional and hormonal young altar girl is the proud possessor of a weapon that can make "even the Dread Dormammu tremble." Because her own mother just tried to kill with it. Nico is a suitable PC for a PL 7 game. The big thing is obviously the Staff of One. It gives thirty points worth of whatever as long as the wielder can properly articulate it (free action to speak). This power has two really big caveats. You cannot use any effect more than once, unless you figure a different way to say what you mean and you can only cast a few spells before the Staff has to recharge inside of you. Nico is allowed up to 10 ranks of ranged effect because of her +4 to hit. Because she was tortured by her great grandmother while time traveling she now has some of her own magic and bit knowledge on the subject. The girl is nowhere near her mystic potential, but aside from the Staff Nico only hits her caps with her saves. She's capable of talking people down, going all CSI on something, and she has a mouth on her. She's a capable leader but considers herself a den mother. She once shredded the Wrecker to deli meat proportions.

Gazman
Hero
Hero

Try Not To Die

Post by Gazman » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:43 pm

The main characters of Runaways are a team of superheroes who have never once been referred to as a superhero team or the Runaways. They're PL 7 because PL 8 is for those fancy East Coast super teens. They got rid of their code names for the same reason. These kids have run away from home, run away from the foster system, and run away from crime scenes. They get no respect from adults, except for younger street heroes like Spider-Man or Cloak and Dagger. The feeling is more than mutual, as the inaugural team shared a common origin. All of their parents were members of a secret society of super criminals who ruled Los Angeles. The six pairs of villains had global reach and influence and they literally sacrificed innocent souls to gain them. Of course they lied to their kids, who were horrified by these actions once they uncovered the deception. The kids split and the Pride chased them down. When the dust cleared, the group decided to stay together and fight evil to make up for their parents' misdeeds. They live together, on the run and experience lots of emotional growing up stuff while fighting a Nazi made of bees or a gang of werewolf cowboys. The book has some really good stuff and the incredibly well characterized kids make the crazy comic book stuff seem more real and emotional. Plus it comes in digest form that's a bunch cheaper than TPBs.

Mike5000us
Zealot
Zealot

Re: GAZbuild Goes Mystic: Vampires, Werewolf, Witches

Post by Mike5000us » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:01 pm

Nice Witches...so I am curious what's next at Marvel streets?
"Ah man, I guess I'm just going to have to kill you now!"

Gazman
Hero
Hero

Re: GAZbuild Goes Mystic: Vampires, Werewolf, Witches

Post by Gazman » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:46 pm

After the rest of the Runaways, I want to do the Pride. After that I is Daredevil, Punisher, Moonknight, Spider-Man, and a some of their related characters. I'm also thinking that this would be an appropriate place for mercenaries and spies like Deadpool, Nick Fury, Viper, etc.

Gazman
Hero
Hero

Molly Hayes (Bruiser/Princess Powerful)

Post by Gazman » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:19 pm

Molly Hayes - PL 7 Precocious Youngster

Strength 11, Stamina 9, Agility 1, Dexterity 1, Fighting 3, Intellect 2, Awareness 0, Presence 1

Advantages
All-out Attack, Attractive, Equipment 1, Extraordinary Effort, Improved Critical: Unarmed, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Teamwork

Skills
Deception 4 (+5), Expertise: Board Games 4 (+6), Expertise: Pop Culture 4 (+6), Insight 6 (+6), Perception 6 (+6), Stealth 2 (+5), Treatment 2 (+4)

Powers
Lil Kid: Shrinking 2 (-1 Intimidate, +2 Stealth, +1 active defenses; Innate; Permanent)
Princess Powerful (Activation: Move Action)
. . Enhanced Ability: Enhanced Stamina 9 (+9 STA)
. . Enhanced Ability: Enhanced Strength 12 (+12 STR)
. . Power Lifting: Enhanced Strength 3 (+3 STR; Limited to Lifting)
. . . . Massive Knockback: Move Object 6 (Alternate; 3200 lbs.; Linked: Unarmed; Limited Direction: Away, Reduced Range: close)
. . . . Punch Through: Burrowing 3 (Alternate; Speed: 0.5 miles/hour, 6 feet/round; Penetrating; Distracting)
. . Protection: Protection 1 (+1 Toughness; Impervious [9 extra ranks], Sustained)

Equipment
Endless Collection of Hats 1

Offense
Initiative +5
Grab, +3 (DC Spec 21)
Massive Knockback: Move Object 6, +3 (DC 16)
Throw, +1 (DC 26)
Unarmed, +3 (DC 26)

Defense
Dodge 4, Parry 4, Fortitude 9, Toughness 10, Will 5

Power Points
Abilities 14 + Powers 62 + Advantages 8 + Skills 14 (28 ranks) + Defenses 7 = 105

Complications
All Tuckered Out: Sometimes, use of Molly's powers will tire her to exhausted sleep.
Relationship: Really misses her parents and her mentor, Gert. Best buds with Klara. Like siblings with Chase. Close comrades with Victor and Xavin. Mothered by Nico and Karolina.
Responsibility: Making up for the Pride's evil.
Rivalry: Stupid smelly Wolverine.

Molly Hayes is the daughter of two evil, mind-controlling mutants, Gene and Alice. They telepathically sedated Molly to prevent her from discovering the Pride's true nature while using her as bait for her friends. That's when Molly first showed her super strength, scoring a KO/Ring-Out in one single hit. Molly is a PL 7 that costs the beginning PC 105. She's got a pretty extreme trade-off to Strength though. However, the fact that she is an adorably small child (the attractive feat represents people finding Molly a cute kid, NOT a hottie) , an practiced liar, willing to throw her minor league indestructibleness into danger, and on a team that's close like family she can often scrounge up enough attack bonus to get a big hit. Usually under the chin, in the guts, or in the nuts so that's Improved Critical. The self proclaimed Princess Powerful can dig her entire team out of a collapsed hillside and send her enemies flying. Molly Hayes never losses at board games, has picked up some stuff from her doctor parents, is much sharper than she lets on, and is totally willing to stand up to a monster the size of a skyscraper.

luketheduke86
Hero
Hero

Re: GAZbuild Street Scene: Runaways: Nico, Molly

Post by luketheduke86 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:38 am

Man, it has been way too long since I commented on your builds. So first off, your mystic/supernatural builds were all fantastic and Blade coming out to playable points is just icing on the cake! Second off, Runaways builds, WOOT! I loved Brian Vaughn's initial run on the series (Joss Whedon's did a good job as well), but I kind of lost interest in the series after that. Either way, Molly is one of my favorites and you did a great job with her. You've got to give respect to an 11 year old girl who has taken out both Wolverine AND the Punisher. :D
A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day.

Gazman
Hero
Hero

Re: GAZbuild Street Scene: Runaways: Nico, Molly

Post by Gazman » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:21 pm

luketheduke86 wrote:Man, it has been way too long since I commented on your builds. So first off, your mystic/supernatural builds were all fantastic and Blade coming out to playable points is just icing on the cake! Second off, Runaways builds, WOOT! I loved Brian Vaughn's initial run on the series (Joss Whedon's did a good job as well), but I kind of lost interest in the series after that. Either way, Molly is one of my favorites and you did a great job with her. You've got to give respect to an 11 year old girl who has taken out both Wolverine AND the Punisher. :D
Hah. Its cool. Thanks for coming by to read and comment, though. I really appreciate it. I don't usually try to make PCs, sometimes it seems that a build is pretty much done and pretty much the proper point costs and I think "OK. That's nice." Such it was with Blade.

Yes. All of the WOOT for Runaways. I was still kind of a kid when I read the first couple books and I instantly loved it. Up until Volume 3. So very ehhhh. Pretty much the only thing I'm taking directly from after Vaughn and Whedon is that picture showing the entire team that includes Xavin and Klara. Molly is also my favorite by a huge margin. Taken out both Wolverine AND the Punisher with one hit each.

Gazman
Hero
Hero

Karolina Dean (Lucy in the Sky)

Post by Gazman » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:35 pm

Karolina Dean - PL 7 Living Light Show

Strength 0, Stamina 0, Agility 3, Dexterity 3, Fighting 2, Intellect 0, Awareness 1, Presence 2

Advantages
Attractive, Move-by Action, Precise Attack (Ranged, Cover), Teamwork

Skills
Acrobatics 2 (+5), Deception 4 (+6), Expertise: Cooking 4 (+4), Expertise: Pop Culture 4 (+4), Insight 4 (+5), Perception 3 (+4), Persuasion 5 (+7), Ranged Combat: Light Blast: Damage 9 2 (+5)

Powers
Majesdanian Form (Activation: Move Action)
. . Force Field: Protection 6 (+6 Toughness; Sustained)
. . Light Blast: Damage 9 (DC 24; Increased Range: ranged)
. . . . Blinding Light: Affliction 9 (Alternate; 1st degree: Impaired, 2nd degree: Disabled, 3rd degree: Unaware, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 19; Increased Range: ranged)
. . . . Light Bondage: Affliction 9 (Alternate; 1st degree: Hindered, Vulnerable, 2nd degree: Immobile, Defenseless, DC 19; Alternate Resistance (Dodge), Extra Condition, Increased Range: ranged; Limited Degree)
. . . . Light Constructs: Create 6 (Alternate; Volume: 60 cft., DC 16; Movable)
. . Solar Soaring: Flight 6 (Speed: 120 miles/hour, 1800 feet/round)
Same Powers: Immunity 2 (Uncommon Descriptor: Majesdanian Powers)
Sunlight Cells: Feature 1

Offense
Initiative +3
Blinding Light: Affliction 9, +3 (DC Fort 19)
Grab, +2 (DC Spec 10)
Light Blast: Damage 9, +5 (DC 24)
Light Bondage: Affliction 9, +3 (DC Dog/Fort/Will 19)
Throw, +3 (DC 15)
Unarmed, +2 (DC 15)

Defense
Dodge 8, Parry 8, Fortitude 4, Toughness 6, Will 10

Power Points
Abilities 22 + Powers 41 + Advantages 4 + Skills 14 (28 ranks) + Defenses 24 = 105

Complications
Power Loss: Majesdanian powers are fueled by sunlight. If Karolina uses her powers overmuch at night, it can drain her. There is also a type of metal that will force a Majesdanian down to "normal."
Relationship: Betrothed to Xavin. Best friend and unrequited crush Nico Minoru. Mothers Molly. Caring and compassionate to the rest.

Karolina Dean is the daughter of two evil alien invaders, Frank and Leslie. They used a fake med-alert bracelet to suppress her true power and potential. Karolina's true power is the ability to turn all glowly and shiny with the sunlight her people, the Majesdanians, absorb. She can channel this power into destructive blasts, blinding blasts, and bindings all at PL 7 caps. K is PL 7 PC hitting the proper point cost as well as caps on those attacks, dodge, parry, and will. The girl used to be very insecure about her heritage, her sexuality, and her body but a trip to the stars and a ruined wedding matured her considerably. Karolina no longer falls to pieces or accuses people of calling her fat, but instead provides a moral center and comforting presence on the team. Karolina is a good looking girl (who can become beautiful "like a burning painting") who knows people and her way around Hollywood or a vegan kitchen. She is also completely infused with solar power, which is convenient if there is a vampire to take care of and she is feeling suicidal.

Gazman
Hero
Hero

Gertrude Yorkes (Arsenic)

Post by Gazman » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:41 pm

Gertrude Yorkes - PL 7 Time Traveler's Daughter

Strength 0, Stamina 0, Agility 0, Dexterity 0, Fighting 2, Intellect 4, Awareness 3, Presence 1

Advantages
Defensive Roll 2, Equipment 1, Inspire, Set-up, Sidekick 17, Taunt, Teamwork

Skills
Deception 6 (+7), Expertise: Pop Culture 1 (+5), Expertise: Science 4 (+8), Insight 1 (+4), Perception 2 (+5), Persuasion 4 (+5)

Powers
Mind Link: Senses 1 (Communication Link: Mental to Old Lace; Feature: Transferable)

Equipment
Cell Phone, Glasses 1

Offense
Initiative +0
Grab, +2 (DC Spec 10)
Throw, +0 (DC 15)
Unarmed, +2 (DC 15)

Defense
Dodge 6, Parry 6, Fortitude 1, Toughness 2/0, Will 7

Power Points
Abilities 20 + Powers 2 + Advantages 24 + Skills 9 (18 ranks) + Defenses 15 = 70

Complications
Disability: Gert is very near sighted and needs very thick prescription lenses to see. She's also deathly allergic to bee stings.
Relationship: Loves Chase. Mentors Molly. Lifelong friends with Nico. Respects and defends Victor.
Weakness: If Old Lace takes damage or feels pain, Gert is afflicted too.

--------------------

Old Lace - PL 7 Futuresaur

Strength 2, Stamina 3, Agility 4, Dexterity 0, Fighting 8, Intellect -3, Awareness 3, Presence -2

Advantages
All-out Attack, Fast Grab, Improved Critical: Terrible Claws: Strength-based Damage 3, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Set-up, Startle, Teamwork

Skills
Athletics 6 (+8), Close Combat: Terrible Claws: Strength-based Damage 3 1 (+9), Expertise: Survival 8 (+5), Intimidation 12 (+10), Perception 5 (+8), Stealth 4 (+8)

Powers
Mind Link: Senses 1 (Communication Link: Mental to Gert)
Predatory Senses: Senses 3 (Acute: Scent, Low-light Vision, Tracking: Scent 1: -1 speed rank)
Scaly Hide: Protection 1 (+1 Toughness)
Swift Hunter: Speed 3 (Speed: 16 miles/hour, 250 feet/round)
. . Dinosaur Leap: Leaping 2 (Alternate; Leap 30 feet at 8 miles/hour)
Terrible Claws: Strength-based Damage 3 (DC 20, Advantages: Improved Critical)

Offense
Initiative +8
Grab, +8 (DC Spec 12)
Terrible Claws: Strength-based Damage 3, +9 (DC 20)
Throw, +0 (DC 17)
Unarmed, +8 (DC 17)

Defense
Dodge 10, Parry 10, Fortitude 8, Toughness 4, Will 6

Power Points
Abilities 30 + Powers 13 + Advantages 8 + Skills 18 (36 ranks) + Defenses 16 = 85

Complications
Relationship: Team pet to the Runaways.
Responsibility: Old Lace is bound to Gertrude Yorkes and cannot harm her or her family.
Weakness: If Gert takes damage or feels pain so does Old Lace.

Gertrude Yorkes is the daughter of two evil time traveling warlord, Dale and Stacey. Their 4-D Time Portico left them stuck in the 1980s, so they made the best of up by joining the criminal society/mystic cult The Pride and helping to run West Coast crime. They also bought a genetically engineered Deinonychus and had it mentally bonded to their daughter. When Gert ran away she met up with the dino and decided that they should be called Arsenic and Old Lace after the stage show/movie. Gert is the one who really distrusted and disliked adults and in this crew that's saying something. Beyond that, she really doesn't measure up. Gert is like 35 points under cost for the Runaways PL 7 and only hits PL 4 caps. And that's only on defense. Gert's sidekick is the only thing that gets her to 7 and Old Lace actually cost an entire 15 points more than her mistress does. That's cause she's a prehistoric murder beast reconstructed in an 84th Century genetic lab. Gert is really smart, really smarmy, and could have led the Avengers someday.

Gazman
Hero
Hero

Chase Stein (Talkback)

Post by Gazman » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Chase Stein - PL 7 Youth In Revolt

Strength 2, Stamina 2, Agility 2, Dexterity 3, Fighting 4, Intellect 1, Awareness 0, Presence 1

Advantages
Beginner's Luck, Defensive Roll 3, Equipment 12, Ranged Attack 2, Taunt

Skills
Athletics 5 (+7), Close Combat: Knife 1 (+5), Deception 8 (+9), Expertise: Streetwise 6 (+7), Insight 5 (+5), Intimidation 4 (+5), Perception 5 (+5), Ranged Combat: Fistigons 2 (+5), Technology 6 (+7), Vehicles 6 (+9)

Powers
Fistigons (Removable)
. . Fist Attacks
. . . . Controlled Burn: Shapeable Area Damage 7 (DC 22; Shapeable Area: 30 feet, cubic)
. . . . Flame Blast: Damage 7 (DC 22; Increased Range: ranged)
Goggles (Removable)
. . X-Ray Specs: Senses 5 (Extended: Vision 1: x10, Penetrates Concealment: Vision)

Equipment
Knife, Leapfrog, The Hostel

Offense
Initiative +2
Controlled Burn: Shapeable Area Damage 7 (DC 22)
Flame Blast: Damage 7, +7 (DC 22)
Grab, +4 (DC Spec 12)
Knife, +5 (DC 18)
Throw, +5 (DC 17)
Unarmed, +4 (DC 17)

Defense
Dodge 7, Parry 7, Fortitude 6, Toughness 5/2, Will 4

Power Points
Abilities 30 + Powers 16 + Advantages 19 + Skills 24 (48 ranks) + Defenses 16 = 105

Complications
Disability: Chase has severe emotional issues dealing with his abusive father. Like makes-up-and-believes-stories-where-he-killed-a-guy-because-he-needed-his-dad-to-have-a-good-reason-to-beat-him-with-a-phone-book severe.
Honor: Chase must be defiant to be true to himself.
Relationship: Loves Gert. Big brother to Molly. Mommy and Daddy are fighting again with Nico. Rivals/Bros with Victor.
Responsibility: Making up for the Pride's evil. As the only 18 year old Runaway, Chase's job is to get a job.

Chase Stein is the son of two evil mad scientists, Victor and Janet. He was the first of the Pride's kids and the impetus behind their decision to abdicate the rule of a new world in favor of their offspring. Chase's father spent the next 17 years taking it out of his hide. Chase is rather adversarial towards adults and authority figures and tries to be as far from Mr. Stein as he can. Despite his smarts and technological know how, Chase is committed to acting like a dumb jock or a thug. Speaking of thugs, Chase has a PL 4 knife attack. He's also got PL 5 saves and PL 6 active defenses. As the guy with the stuff, Chase only hits his PL 7 stats with some tech stolen from his parents. Chase can attack with "the most powerful gauntlets ever" or his ride's on board cannons to caps. In addition to the transport Chase also pays for the team's lodgings, having found the original hostel and having room in his PC 105 points. Chase is a champion athlete, a capable wheel man, and a jerk with a heart of gold.

--------------------

Leapfrog - Strength 12, Defense -2, Toughness 11, Size Huge

Features: AI and Database 2, Navigation System 1, Remote Control

Powers
Leaping: Leaping 12 (Leap 4 miles at 250 miles/hour in 1 minute)
. . Swimming: Swimming 6 (Alternate; Speed: 30 miles/hour, 500 feet/round)
Onbord Systems
. . Cloaking Device: Concealment 6 (All Visual Senses, Other Sense Type: Radio)
. . Kill Laser: Damage 9 (DC 24; Increased Range: ranged)
. . Scanners: Variable 1 (Action: move; Limited: to Sense Effects)
. . Stun Laser: Affliction 9 (1st degree: Dazed, 2nd degree: Stunned, 3rd degree: Incapacitated, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 19; Increased Range: ranged)
Translator: Comprehend 1 (Languages - Speak All)

Offense
Kill Laser: Damage 9, +5 (DC 24)
Stun Laser: Affliction 9, +5 (DC Fort 19)

Power Points
Abilities 6 + Powers 36 + Advantages 0 + Features 4 + Skills 0 (0 ranks) + Defenses 4 + Equipment 0 (0 ep) + Weapons & Armor 0 (0 ep) = 50

--------------------

The Hostel - Toughness 10, Size Large
Features: Computer, Concealed 1, Garage, Living Space
Power Points: Abilities 2 + Powers 0 + Advantages 0 + Features 4 + Skills 0 (0 ranks) + Defenses 2 + Equipment 0 (0 ep) + Weapons & Armor 0 (0 ep) = 8

luketheduke86
Hero
Hero

Re: GAZbuild Streets: Runaways: Molly, Karolina, Gert, Chase

Post by luketheduke86 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Good ole' Chase, the guy tied with Molly for my favorite Runaway. These Runaways are quite outstanding Gaz. I think you've chosen the perfect PL for them and your builds are absolutely spot on. 8) Keep up the good work!
A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day.

Gazman
Hero
Hero

Re: GAZbuild Streets: Runaways: Molly, Karolina, Gert, Chase

Post by Gazman » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:20 pm

Thanks so much, luke. I hope to finish up the team soon, but real life has kept me busy busy busy for the past week. But be on the lookout!

Gazman
Hero
Hero

Victor Mancha

Post by Gazman » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:26 pm

Victor Mancha - PL 7 Bionic Boy

Strength 6, Stamina 6, Agility 1, Dexterity 2, Fighting 2, Intellect 4, Awareness 0, Presence 0

Advantages
Eidetic Memory, Languages 1

Skills
Close Combat: Unarmed 3 (+5), Expertise: Pop Culture 6 (+10), Expertise: Science 5 (+9), Ranged Combat: Electromagnetic Control 3 (+5), Technology 5 (+9), Vehicles 4 (+6)

Powers
Electromagnetic Control
. . Electrical Blast: Damage 9 (DC 24; Increased Range: ranged)
. . Magnetism: Move Object 9 (12 tons; Limited Material: Metal)
Electromagnetic Flight: Flight 3 (Speed: 16 miles/hour, 250 feet/round)
Nanite Cyborg (Advantages: Eidetic Memory)
. . Armored Innards: Protection 2 (+2 Toughness)
. . Machine Interface: Feature 1
. . Machine Language: Comprehend 2 (Machines / Electronics)
. . Repair: Regeneration 1 (Every 10 rounds)

Offense
Initiative +1
Electrical Blast: Damage 9, +5 (DC 24)
Grab, +2 (DC Spec 16)
Magnetism: Move Object 9, +5 (DC 19)
Throw, +2 (DC 21)
Unarmed, +5 (DC 21)

Defense
Dodge 6, Parry 6, Fortitude 6, Toughness 8, Will 6

Power Points
Abilities 42 + Powers 34 + Advantages 1 + Skills 13 (26 ranks) + Defenses 15 = 105

Complications
Relationship: Girlfriend, Nico. Rivals/Bros with Chase. Big brother to Molly. Gamer buddy with Klara.
Responsibility: Making up for Ultron's and his own potential evil
Weakness: As a cyborg, Victor can be hacked, magnetized, shut down, and picked up on metal detectors. There are also certain logic puzzles capable of solidly wrecking his mental functions.

Victor Mancha is the son of a hardworking single mother and the "Greatest Evil in the Universe," Marianella Mancha and Ultron. I guess that makes him Vision and Jocosta's half brother? Ultron's family tree is really screwed up. Anyways, like the rest of the Runaways Victor rebelled against his evil parent and is now on the run acting as a half baked super hero. Again like most of the Runaways, Victor is a PL 7 PC. He hits caps with his active defenses and his two EM powers. PL 6 on saves. As is a common theme with these kids, Victor has a huge potential to grow into as one alternate future featured him as Victorious, the world's greatest hero/sleeper agent who took down the Avengers single handed. Other perks of being custom built with super tech nanites include super strength, huge memory banks, datalinks, and self-repair systems. Victor is also a huge superhero fanboy.

Scrollreader
Hireling
Hireling

Re: GAZbuild Streets: Runaways: Karolina, Gert, Chase, Victor

Post by Scrollreader » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:18 am

Awesome builds. Any chance we'll see the Young Avengers lineup once the Runaways are done?