GAZbuild: Mastermind, Blob, Destiny, Spiral, Sauron, Arcade

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Grayson
Compatriot
Compatriot

Re: GAZbuild Cosmos: Moondragon, Phoenix, Thanos

Post by Grayson » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:14 pm

Just wanted to put my .2 cents worth in, your builds are first rate!

Mike5000us
Zealot
Zealot

Post by Mike5000us » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:00 am

O wow I love your Phoenix and Thanos build! Since your doing Cosmic build, can you stat up Galactus and a average Celestial?
"Ah man, I guess I'm just going to have to kill you now!"

freeclint
Cohort
Cohort

Post by freeclint » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:31 am

That Thanos build is great. I like it a lot, keep up the good work!
Christian, husband, father and gamer.
My beginning character repository.

Superman
Bystander
Bystander

Post by Superman » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:07 pm

These are really good builds. Great job!

Gazman
Hero
Hero

Post by Gazman » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:55 pm

Grayson wrote:Just wanted to put my .2 cents worth in, your builds are first rate!
Thanks, Grayson. I really appreciate it, all two tenths of a penny!
Mike5000us wrote:O wow I love your Phoenix and Thanos build! Since your doing Cosmic build, can you stat up Galactus and a average Celestial?
Glad I could please, Mike. Galactus is totally next and then a few of his heralds. I'll try to do a Celestial, but I don't think I've ever read a book where one of them actually does anything. Its all backstory stuff and just being present.
freeclint wrote:That Thanos build is great. I like it a lot, keep up the good work!
Thanks, freeclint! I'll do my darndest as time and energy permits.
Superman wrote:These are really good builds. Great job!
Thank you Superman. I appreciate the compliment and the fact that you spent your first post here. Welcome to the Atomic Think Tank!

Gazman
Hero
Hero

Galactus

Post by Gazman » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:19 pm

Galactus - PL 19 Planet Devourer

Strength 22, Stamina 22, Agility 0, Dexterity 2, Fighting 6, Intellect 15, Awareness 15, Presence 10

Advantages
Assessment, Eidetic Memory, Equipment 6, Inventor, Well-informed

Skills
Expertise: Cosmic Truths 14 (+29), Expertise: Science 10 (+25), Intimidation 9 (+25), Perception 4 (+19), Ranged Combat: Power Cosmic 11 (+13), Technology 14 (+29), Vehicles 6 (+8)

Powers
Cosmic Awareness: Senses 3 (Acute: Awareness, Analytical: Awareness, Awareness: Cosmic)
Frikkin' Huge: Growth 12 (+12 STR, +12 STA, +6 Intimidate, -12 Stealth, -6 active defenses, +3 size categories, +1 speed ranks; Innate; Permanent)
Galactus Armor (Removable)
. . Power Regulation: Feature 1
. . Protection: Protection 2 (+2 Toughness; Impervious [22 extra ranks])
Immortal
. . Immortality: Immortality 1 (Return after 2 weeks)
. . Immunity: Immunity 11 (Aging, Life Support)
Power Cosmic
. . Cosmic Blast: Damage 25 (DYN, DC 40; Increased Range: ranged, Variable Descriptor 2: broad group - Any Cosmic)
. . Cosmic Wave: Cone Area Damage 19 (DYN, DC 34; Cone Area 2: 120 feet cone, Variable Descriptor 2: broad group - Any Cosmic)
. . Create: Create 19 (DYN, Volume: 500000 cft., DC 29; Increased Duration: continuous, Innate, Subtle 2: invisible)
. . Deflect: Deflect 14 (DYN)
. . Healing: Healing 19 (DYN; Persistent, Resurrection, Stabilize)
. . Telekinesis: Move Object 19 (DYN, 12 ktons; Increased Range: perception, Precise)
. . Teleport: Teleport 16 (DYN, 250 miles in a move action, carrying 100 tons; Extended: 64000 miles in 2 move actions, Increased Mass 12)
. . Transmutation: Transform 12 (DYN, Affects: Anything, Transforms: 3200 lbs., DC 22)
. . Variable: Variable 8 (DYN)
Reflect Viewer: Morph 4 (+20 Deception checks to disguise; Any form; Limited: To What Viewers Can Comprehend)
Unfathomable Mind
. . Communication: Mental Area Communication 5 (Area, Precise)
. . Comprehend: Comprehend 4 (Languages - Read All, Languages - Speak All, Languages - Understand All, Languages - You're Understood)
. . Immunity: Immunity 20 (Very Common Descriptor: Mental; Limited - Half Effect)
. . Mind Reading: Mind Reading 19 (DC 29)

Equipment
Elemental Converter [Feeds Galactus: Feature 1; Transform: Transform 32, Affects: 1 Thing > 1 Thing - Habital Worlds > Inhabitable Worlds, Transforms: 1600 ktons, DC 42] Worldship

Offense
Initiative +0
Cosmic Blast: Damage 25, +13 (DC 40)
Cosmic Wave: Cone Area Damage 19 (DC 34)
Grab, +6 (DC Spec 32)
Mind Reading: Mind Reading 19 (DC Will 29)
Telekinesis: Move Object 19 (DC 29)
Throw, +2 (DC 37)
Transmutation: Transform 12, +6 (DC Dog 22)
Unarmed, +6 (DC 37)

Defense
Dodge 0, Parry 0, Fortitude 22, Toughness 24, Will 16

Power Points
Abilities 136 + Powers 238 + Advantages 10 + Skills 34 (68 ranks) + Defenses 7 = 425

Complications
Arrogance: Most humans and other intelligent life don't even register to Galactus, so he may underestimate them.
Reputation: The whole devourer of worlds thing can get people a little bit on edge around Galactus.
Responsibility: As a cosmic entity, Galactus has a true universal purpose to balance Eternity and Death.
Stellar Being: It is only his armor that allows Galactus to maintain a corporeal and comprehensible form. No armor means no discrete entity with controllable powers Galactus.
The Hunger: Galactus needs to consume the life energy of inhabitable worlds in order to live. If he doesn't feed the hunger, he'll grow weaker and weaker until he eventually dies.

--------------------

Worldship - Toughness 20, Size Awesome
Features:
Communications, Computer, Defense System, Hangar, Holding Cells, Infirmary, Isolated, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Power System, Security System 3
Powers
Flight: Flight 19 (Speed: 1 million miles/hour, 2000 miles/round)
Movement: Movement 3 (Space Travel 3: other galaxies)
Senses: Senses 19 (Detect: Biosphere 2: ranged, Extended: Detect 17: x100000tr)

Power Points
Abilities 6 + Powers 3 + Advantages 0 + Features 14 + Skills 0 (0 ranks) + Defenses 7 + Equipment 0 (0 ep) + Weapons & Armor 0 (0 ep) = 30

Galan of Taa was the last living being of the universe before this one. When his universe collapsed into a Cosmic Egg, he bonded with the Sentience of the Universe and was born into this universe as Galactus, the Planet Devourer. Obviously with a title like that, he's kind of a big deal. PL 19 and 425 PP big. Also something like 120 feet big. This is the big G when he's hungry enough to show up ready to eat a life sustaining orb, but not so hungry that he's losing power. If he's freshly sated or (God forbid) stuffing himself, he's even bigger. Luckily that's outside the scope of this build. In the scope of this build: hitting caps with the Power Cosmic attacks, with his deflection, with his saves, and with his knowledge of the universe and technology. The simplest thing on his gigantic space vessel makes Reed Richards scratch his head. That is technology. Galactus is big, smart, and immortal. He's got a variable power pool to cover anything that his "basic" 60 point dynamic array misses, which isn't much. He can use it to raise the dead, transmute matter at the subatomic level, and beget a ton of stuff. Dude looks like whatever you think he should look like because you can't really grasp his epic cosmicness. And if he weren't so scary he'd look kinda goofy. But he is so scary. Because of the being capable of curb stomping gods and eating the Earth thing.
Last edited by Gazman on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Re: GAZbuild Cosmos: Moondragon, Phoenix, Thanos, Galactus

Post by Thorpacolypse » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:54 pm

Very nice Galactus, Gaz. I do so love the Cosmic Marvel-verse.
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

scc
Zealot
Zealot

Post by scc » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:14 pm

Awesome Galactus! I always enjoy seeing very powerful beings statted up. I know Galactus appearance is different depending on the race for instance the Skrulls see him as a big skrull. Could be a feature though I know it really doesn't matter. Any other really powerful characters on the way?

Mike5000us
Zealot
Zealot

Post by Mike5000us » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:36 pm

Wow nice Galactus...I love super powerful characters and this build definitely counts as one. Though I am curious how to model his planet eating power with this build.
"Ah man, I guess I'm just going to have to kill you now!"

Gazman
Hero
Hero

Post by Gazman » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:28 pm

Thorpacolypse wrote:Very nice Galactus, Gaz. I do so love the Cosmic Marvel-verse.
Thanks, Thorp! I haven't read much of it myself, but they do have some crazy cool stuff out there.
scc wrote:Awesome Galactus! I always enjoy seeing very powerful beings statted up. I know Galactus appearance is different depending on the race for instance the Skrulls see him as a big skrull. Could be a feature though I know it really doesn't matter. Any other really powerful characters on the way?
Thanks, scc! I was thinking of Feature, but when there's already an actual Effect to look like different things, I kinda had to use that to model his ability to look different. Besides, when it costs 425 PP to model the guy what's another 15 points give or take?
Mike5000us wrote:Wow nice Galactus...I love super powerful characters and this build definitely counts as one. Though I am curious how to model his planet eating power with this build.
Thanks, Mike! And you know what? You're absolutely right. I'll give him an elemental converter right after I post the Silver Surfer.

Gazman
Hero
Hero

Silver Surfer

Post by Gazman » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:42 pm

Silver Surfer - PL 15 Argent Adventurer

Strength 14, Stamina 14, Agility 14, Dexterity 4, Fighting 8, Intellect 3, Awareness 10, Presence 3

Advantages
Agile Feint, Assessment, Evasion, Extraordinary Effort, Move-by Action, Power Attack

Skills
Acrobatics 6 (+20), Close Combat: Unarmed 3 (+11), Expertise: Cosmology 20 (+23), Perception 6 (+16), Persuasion 8 (+11), Ranged Combat: The Power Cosmic 9 (+13), Vehicles 6 (+10)

Powers
Cosmic Awareness
. . Communication: Mental Communication 1
. . Comprehend: Comprehend 2 (Languages - Speak All, Languages - Understand All)
. . Senses: Senses 6 (Awareness: Cosmic, Extended: Vision 4: x10k, Microscopic Vision 1: dust-size)
Cosmic Chrome
. . Immunity: Immunity 12 (Aging, Life Support, Sleep)
. . Protection: Protection 1 (+1 Toughness; Impervious [14 extra ranks])
Silver Surfboard (Removable)
. . Flight: Flight 15 (Speed: 64000 miles/hour, 120 miles/round)
. . Movement: Movement 4 (Environmental Adaptation: Choose Environment, Space Travel 3: other galaxies)
The Power Cosmic
. . Cosmic Blast: Damage 17 (DC 32; Increased Range: ranged, Split: 2 targets, Variable Descriptor 2: broad group - Any Cosmic)
. . Cosmic Restoration: Healing 12 (Affects Objects)
. . Cosmic Senses: Senses 37 (Accurate (Type): Mental, Acute (Type): Mental, Analytical (Type): Mental, Detect: Life 2: ranged, Detect: Energy 2: ranged, Extended: Detect 19: x10000000tr, Penetrates Concealment: Detect, Radius: Detect, Tracking: Detect 1: -1 speed rank)
. . Matter Creations: Create 12 (Volume: 4000 cft., DC 22, Increased Duration: Continuous, Subtle, subtle)
. . Matter Manipulations: Transform 7 (Affects: Anything, Transforms: 100 lbs., DC 17)

Offense
Initiative +14
Cosmic Blast: Damage 17, +13 (DC 32)
Grab, +8 (DC Spec 24)
Matter Manipulations: Transform 7, +8 (DC Dog 17)
Throw, +4 (DC 29)
Unarmed, +11 (DC 29)

Defense
Dodge 15, Parry 13, Fortitude 14, Toughness 15, Will 16

Power Points
Abilities 140 + Powers 113 + Advantages 6 + Skills 29 (58 ranks) + Defenses 12 = 300

Complications
Cosmic Angst: Norrin was the herald of Galactus for eons and participated in the destruction of countless lives. He kinda gives himself a hard time for it.
Reputation: Herald of Galactus is a bad rep of cosmic proportions.
Silver Sucker: The Surfer is a noble and trusting soul. Perhaps a little too noble and trusting.

This Norrin Radd, the second but best known of Galactus' heralds. He was an astronomer on the peaceful planet, Zenn-La when Galactus showed up with an appetite. Norrin saved his world in exchange for his servitude to the big guy. Galactus imbued Norrin with a fraction of the power cosmic and a spiffy coat of indestructible space paint. Now, the young Mr. Radd is the timeless PL 15 Silver Surfer. As a chromed out Jesus allegory, SS hits caps with his fort/willl, his dodge, and the cosmic power of The Power Cosmic. The surfer can also focus that power to find life and energy ridiculously far away. This is how he scouted out the best meals for his former boss. Then comes surfing through space on his board really fast using a huge acrobatics score to flip over asteroids and spin off sun bursts and what not. His huge Cosmology Expertise is a combination of his mortal astronomy knowledge and his practical experience zipping around the cosmos. Nowadays I think he's back to his old heralding gig, but the iconic Surfer is the former herald who stood up to Galactus in defense of the Earth and her people. Good man.
Last edited by Gazman on Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

scc
Zealot
Zealot

Post by scc » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:03 pm

Gazman wrote:
scc wrote:Awesome Galactus! I always enjoy seeing very powerful beings statted up. I know Galactus appearance is different depending on the race for instance the Skrulls see him as a big skrull. Could be a feature though I know it really doesn't matter. Any other really powerful characters on the way?
Thanks, scc! I was thinking of Feature, but when there's already an actual Effect to look like different things, I kinda had to use that to model his ability to look different. Besides, when it costs 425 PP to model the guy what's another 15 points give or take?

Whoops sorry somehow I missed that power. Cool!

Gazman
Hero
Hero

Terrax

Post by Gazman » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:33 pm

Terrax - PL 14 Stony Subjugator

Strength 15, Stamina 15, Agility 3, Dexterity 3, Fighting 10, Intellect 1, Awareness 8, Presence 4

Advantages
All-out Attack, Benefit: Ruler of Lanlak, Diehard, Improved Critical: Axe Strike: Strength-based Damage 3, Power Attack, Startle, Takedown

Skills
Expertise: Cosmology 6 (+7), Expertise: Military 8 (+9), Intimidation 10 (+14), Perception 4 (+12), Ranged Combat: Cosmic Blast: Damage 16 6 (+9)

Powers
Cosmic Awareness
. . Communication: Mental Communication 1
. . Comprehend: Comprehend 2 (Languages - Speak All, Languages - Understand All)
. . Senses: Senses 4 (Awareness: Cosmic, Extended: Vision 3: x1k)
Cosmic Axe (Easily Removable)
. . Axe Strike: Strength-based Damage 3 (DC 33, Advantages: Improved Critical; Penetrating 18, Reach (melee): 5 ft.)
. . Cosmic Blast: Damage 16 (DC 31; Increased Range: ranged)
. . Force Shield: Create 12 (Volume: 4000 cft., DC 22; Impervious, Subtle 2: invisible; Reduced Range: close)
Rock Ride: Flight 12 (Speed: 8000 miles/hour, 16 miles/round; Platform)
Stone Body
. . Immunity: Immunity 14 (Aging, Critical Hits, Life Support, Sleep)
. . Protection: Protection 3 (+3 Toughness; Impervious [6 extra ranks])
The Power Cosmic
. . Cosmic Senses: Senses 35 (Accurate (Type): Mental, Acute (Type): Mental, Detect: Energy (Mental) 2: ranged, Detect: Life (Mental) 2: ranged, Extended: Choose Sense 18: x1000000tr, Penetrates Concealment: Detect, Radius (Type): Mental, Tracking: Detect 1: -1 speed rank)
. . Enhanced Earth Control: Move Object 14 (25 ktons; Increased Mass 6, Increased Range: perception, Precise; Limited: to Earth and Stone)
. . Mold Earth: Transform 11 (Affects: 1 Thing > Broad - Earth > Earthen Objects, Transforms: 1600 lbs., DC 21; Precise)

Offense
Initiative +3
Axe Strike: Strength-based Damage 3, +10 (DC 33)
Cosmic Blast: Damage 16, +9 (DC 31)
Enhanced Earth Control: Move Object 14 (DC 24)
Grab, +10 (DC Spec 25)
Mold Earth: Transform 11, +10 (DC Dog 21)
Throw, +3 (DC 30)
Unarmed, +10 (DC 30)

Defense
Dodge 10, Parry 10, Fortitude 17, Toughness 18, Will 11

Power Points
Abilities 118 + Powers 107 + Advantages 6 + Skills 17 (34 ranks) + Defenses 12 = 260

Complications
Obsession: Strangely enough, a guy with the subrequit of "The Tamer" is big into conquest and conquering.
Reputation: "Herald of Galactus" is a bad rep of cosmic proportions.

Tyros of Birj was everything Galactus thought he wanted in a new herald. An already powerful being with no moral compunctions against leading the Big G to fertile world for snack time. Tyros was a mutant of his people with control over earth and stone and also the dictator of his city-state. Galactus had the Fantastic Four beat up Tyros to subdue and humble him and then imbued him with the power cosmic. This turned him into Terrax the Tamer. His mutant powers expanded to cosmic levels, he got a cool axe, and he turned into a living rock creature. A PL 14 living rock creature with all three defenses. That cool axe also gives him a caps hitting melee attack and a pretty hefty ranged one. Terrax is no Silver Surfer, but he's still a stone (hah!) badass and one scary dude. He rides around space on a rock he levitates and alternately serves and ditches Galactus.
Last edited by Gazman on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon-El1969
Bystander
Bystander

Re: GAZbuild X-Men Galore

Post by Mon-El1969 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:12 pm

Malagant wrote:
Arthur Eld wrote:I'm not sure what you mean, I don't see any builds here with glaring PL issues.

Do you mean points per level being greater than 15? Cause that's not really a rule at all, just a guideline, and I've played in games with more points per PL (and less).
I know it's not a rule, and I mean no disrespect to the creator of these wonderful builds. It's just something that urks me because 99% of games I've played have stuck to suggested guidelines.

Please don't take my comments as trolling. I think these builds are some of the best representations of X-characters around.
I agree that it is hard to build existing comic book characters in the PL 10 range and do them justice. The Power Points are merely suggestions for beginning level characters and not a hard-n-fast rule. Just ask your GM to be more flexible, if the group wants to play established superheroes, such as: Martian Martian, Superman (above PL costs for their PLs) or the Uncanny X-Men (most are probably above suggested PL cost for PL) then a good GM should let the players play them. The Game is more for the Players than the GM and a tyrannical GM will find him/herself without players.

Mon-El1969
Bystander
Bystander

Re: Dazzler

Post by Mon-El1969 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:23 pm

Gazman wrote:Image
Dazzler - PL 10 Disco Diva

Strength 2, Stamina 2, Agility 4, Dexterity 4, Fighting 3, Intellect 2, Awareness 2, Presence 3

Advantages
Attractive, Daze (Deception), Defensive Roll, Equipment 1, Extraordinary Effort, Fascinate (Expertise), Improved Aim, Move-by Action, Set-up, Skill Mastery: Expertise (PRE): Pop Star, Teamwork

Skills
Acrobatics 4 (+8), Close Combat: Unarmed 3 (+6), Deception 8 (+11), Expertise (PRE): Pop Star 12 (+15), Expertise: Pop Culture 6 (+8), Perception 6 (+8), Ranged Combat: Light Projection 3 (+7)

Powers
Light Immunity: Immunity 10 (Common Descriptor: Light)
Light Projection
. . Brighten The Place Up: Environment 10 (Light (Bright), Radius: 2 miles; Precise, Selective)
. . Dazzle the Audience: Cumulative Burst Area Affliction 10 (1st degree: Impaired, 2nd degree: Disabled, 3rd degree: Unaware, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 20; Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere, Cumulative, Selective; Limited: to Visual Only)
. . Dazzled: Cumulative Affliction 13 (1st degree: Impaired, 2nd degree: Disabled, 3rd degree: Unaware, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 23; Cumulative, Increased Range: ranged; Limited: to Visual Only)
. . Laser: Damage 13 (DC 28; Increased Range: ranged, Penetrating 13; Distracting)
. . Solid Photon Screen: Create 10 (Volume: 1000 cft., DC 20; Precise, Subtle: look natural)
. . Solid Photon Stream: Damage 13 (DC 28; Increased Range: ranged)
Roller Skates: Speed 1 (Speed: 4 miles/hour, 60 feet/round)
Sound Absoption: Immunity 10 (Common Descriptor: Sound)
Sparkling: Feature 1
That Mutant Sibling Thing: Immunity 1 (Rare Descriptor: Lois London's Powers)

Equipment
Commlink, Roller Skates [Roller Skates: Speed 1, Speed: 4 miles/hour, 60 feet/round], Tape Player 1, Undercover Shirt

Offense
Initiative +4
Dazzle the Audience: Cumulative Burst Area Affliction 10 (DC Fort 20)
Dazzled: Cumulative Affliction 13, +7 (DC Fort 23)
Grab, +3 (DC Spec 12)
Laser: Damage 13, +7 (DC 28)
Solid Photon Stream: Damage 13, +7 (DC 28)
Throw, +4 (DC 17)
Unarmed, +6 (DC 17)

Defense
Dodge 9, Parry 6, Fortitude 4, Toughness 5/2, Will 8

Power Points
Abilities 44 + Powers 58 + Advantages 11 + Skills 21 (42 ranks) + Defenses 16 = 150

Complications
Enemy: Mojo hates Dazzler for running a revolution against his rule. Mortis hates her half-sister because she had a crappy upbringing and was twisted by Selene.
Fame: Dazzler was a HUGE star. She's still a huge talent. Some people still know her even if her star has fallen a bit.
Prejudice: Mutie scum! Has-been loser mutie scum!
Pump Up The Volume!: Dazzler gets her light projection powers by transducing sound into light. If there's no noise and she hasn't stored any sound energy, then its lights out.
Relationship: Dazzler was married to Longshot (and maybe had his kid, Shatterstar?) Ali is like bff with Northstar.
Responsibility: The X-men fight to protect a world that hates and fears them.

Alison Blaire was originally conceived as the ready made star of a comic book, a movie, and an album. She got the comic book. A disco themed comic book. In the 80s. She's the world's most dated concept from the word "go" and is kinda a has-been in universe. Yet her solo series went for 5 years and a friend of mine made it his mission to acquire every issue, so maybe there's something there. It adds up to PC points, some moves, a fair bit of music and people know how, and enough combat skill to beat up a thug or two. Since then her music and super hero career have gone from highs like topping the charts worldwide to lows like shacking up with Longshot in the Mojoverse/Marvel Limbo. Nowadays Alison's a standard member of the X-men for like the first time since they were in Australia pretending to be dead. And her powers really qualify her for the position. In a pitched battle with screams and explosions and falling buildings and stuff she'll hit harder than Cyclops. It does go down from there, relative to the ambient noise but she can store some measure of sound power. Because there's technically no limit to her omega level transduction power she gets that extraordinary effort. Dazzler's stunts are thing that her fly, hypnotize people, suck all the sound from a huge area, and qualify her to work for Galactus. Odin's a fan.
Hey Gaz love your X-Men builds. Just one observation Dazzler's Light-based powers are dependent on the availability of sound. Right? She basically absorbs sound-waves and converts it to photons? So wouldn't her sound absorption power her Light-based powers. Maybe it could be demonstrated like this: Sound Absorption: Immunity 10 (Sonic Effects) Linked to Enhance Light Projection Array 10, Reaction; and Light Projection with a Limitation (must absorb sound to use power).

What do you think?

Otherwise it basically reflects her character