GAZbuild: Mastermind, Blob, Destiny, Spiral, Sauron, Arcade

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: GAZbuild Cosmos: Galactus, Ego, Skrulls, Kree, Shi'ar

Post by Horsenhero » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:58 pm

And if dipped in the Colonel's secret recipe and deep fried, they're finger lickin' good. :twisted:

Gazman
Hero
Hero

Lilandra

Post by Gazman » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:40 pm

Lilandra - PL 8 Space Queen

Strength 6, Stamina 6, Agility 3, Dexterity 3, Fighting 6, Intellect 4, Awareness 4, Presence 4

Advantages
Benefit 7: Shi'ar Majestrix, Equipment 4, Improved Critical: Laser Sword: Strength-based Damage 3, Improved Defense, Inspire, Leadership, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 5, Skill Mastery: Expertise: Alien Queen, Ultimate Effort: Persuasion

Skills
Acrobatics 2 (+5), Athletics 2 (+8), Deception 4 (+8), Expertise: Alien Queen 10 (+14), Expertise: Military 8 (+12), Insight 6 (+10), Intimidation 2 (+6), Perception 6 (+10), Persuasion 10 (+14), Technology 6 (+10), Vehicles 6 (+9)

Powers
Limited Telepathy
. . Communication: Mental Communication 2
. . Senses: Senses 2 (Awareness: Mental, Communication Link: Mental to Professor X)
Majestrix Armor (Removable)
. . Protection: Protection 3 (+3 Toughness; Impervious [6 extra ranks])
Assault Blaster: Damage 6 (DC 21; Increased Range: ranged, Multiattack)
. . Ceremonal Staff: Strength-based Damage 3 (Alternate; DC 24, Advantages: Improved Defense; Reach (melee): 5 ft., Split: 2 targets)
. . Laser Sword: Strength-based Damage 3 (Alternate; DC 24, Advantages: Improved Critical; Penetrating 6)

Equipment
Shi'ar Armaments [Assault Blaster: Damage 6, DC 21; Increased Range: ranged, Multiattack]

Offense
Initiative +3
Assault Blaster: Damage 6, +8 (DC 21)
Ceremonal Staff: Strength-based Damage 3, +6 (DC 24)
Grab, +6 (DC Spec 16)
Laser Sword: Strength-based Damage 3, +6 (DC 24)
Throw, +8 (DC 21)
Unarmed, +6 (DC 21)

Defense
Dodge 7, Parry 7, Fortitude 7, Toughness 9, Will 9

Power Points
Abilities 72 + Powers 20 + Advantages 21 + Skills 31 (62 ranks) + Defenses 11 = 155

Complications
Relationship: Bird chicks dig bald dudes. Lilandra and Charles Xavier are totally a thing. Kinda long distance.
Responsibility: The buck stops here with the aforementioned galactic imperium.
Sibling Rivalry: Lilandra and her older siblings Deatbird and D'ken have literally fought wars with each other.

Lilandra Neramani was a space princess, leading a rebellion against her evil brother the mad king. She showed up on Earth for superhero help and fell in love with Professor X. Eventually she becomes the good and true Queen of an entire galaxy. That's worth the biggest benefit I've yet assigned. It goes right with the overcost PL 8. Lilandra was the Grand Admiral of Imperial Guard and knew what she was doing. Plus she has a laser sword and special armor so she's PL on offense and hits caps on defense. She's a minor psychic talent and a terrific speaker and yes, she probably would taste good as KFS.

Gazman
Hero
Hero

Deathbird

Post by Gazman » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:53 pm

Deathbird - PL 11 Psycho Sister

Strength 7, Stamina 7, Agility 4, Dexterity 4, Fighting 12, Intellect 2, Awareness 2, Presence 3

Advantages
Agile Feint, All-out Attack, Defensive Roll, Favored Environment: Airborne, Improved Initiative, Move-by Action, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 5, Startle, Takedown

Skills
Acrobatics 8 (+12), Athletics 4 (+11), Close Combat: Talons 1 (+13), Deception 3 (+6), Expertise: Military 10 (+12), Intimidation 6 (+9), Perception 6 (+8), Ranged Combat: Quill Bands 3 (+7), Stealth 6 (+10), Technology 3 (+5), Vehicles 6 (+10)

Powers
Quill Bands (Removable)
. . Electroshock Javelin: Damage 10 (DC 25; Increased Range: ranged)
. . Gas Javelin: Affliction 10 (1st degree: Dazed, 2nd degree: Stunned, 3rd degree: Incapacitated, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 20; Increased Range: ranged)
. . Piercing Javelin: Strength-based Damage 3 (DC 25; Increased Range: ranged [7 extra ranks])
Shi'ar Throwback
. . Adaptation: Movement 1 (Environmental Adaptation: High Altitude)
. . Bird's Eye: Senses 1 (Extended: Vision 1: x10)
. . Functional Feathers: Flight 6 (Speed: 120 miles/hour, 1800 feet/round; Wings)
. . . . (Alternate; DC 25; Reach (melee): 5 ft.)
. . Talons: Strength-based Damage 2 (DC 24; Penetrating 9)

Offense
Initiative +8
Electroshock Javelin: Damage 10, +12 (DC 25)
Gas Javelin: Affliction 10, +12 (DC Fort 20)
Grab, +12 (DC Spec 17)
Piercing Javelin: Strength-based Damage 3, +12 (DC 25)
Talons: Strength-based Damage 2, +13 (DC 24)
Throw, +9 (DC 22)
Unarmed, +12 (DC 22)
Wing Attack: Strength-based Damage 3, +12 (DC 25)

Complications
Obsession: Deathbird really really wants to sit on the Shi'ar Throne.
Relationship: Deathbird and Bishop? Nah. Deathbird and Vulcan. Space villains in love.
Reputation: Shi'ar to the universe. Prophesied, matricidal, murderous terrorist to the Shi'ar.
Sibling Rivalry: Deatbird and her younger siblings Lilandra and D'ken have literally fought wars with each other.

Defense
Dodge 14, Parry 13, Fortitude 12, Toughness 8/7, Will 8

Power Points
Abilities 82 + Powers 39 + Advantages 14 + Skills 28 (56 ranks) + Defenses 22 = 185

Cal'syee Neramani was the eldest ruler scion and should have ruled. Except that there was a prophecy that she would be a comic book villain. She immediately got work by killing her mother and one of her little sisters. At that point Cal'syee lost her name and Deathbird was exiled. Deathbird is much more dangerous than regular super strong Shi'ar space soldiers because of her atavistic mutations. She is one of the rare genetic throwbacks to the Shi'ars' predatory ancestors. This means she's stronger, tougher, more agile, and packs tear-through-steel claws and working wings. She's also a highly skilled warrior as well as a completely crazy person. This comes out to PL 11. She hits caps with three different offensives and her dodge. And then there's her Favored Environment bonus. All focused in hate and greed. Sounds like a comic book villain to me. Deathbird is the one who taught Gladiator how to fight.

Goldar
Disciple
Disciple

Re: Deathbird

Post by Goldar » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:27 pm

Gazman wrote: Cal'syee Neramani was the eldest ruler scion and should have ruled. Except that there was a prophecy that she would be a comic book villain. She immediately got work by killing her mother and one of her little sisters. At that point Cal'syee lost her name and Deathbird was exiled. Deathbird is much more dangerous than regular super strong Shi'ar space soldiers because of her atavistic mutations. She is one of the rare genetic throwbacks to the Shi'ars' predatory ancestors. This means she's stronger, tougher, more agile, and packs tear-through-steel claws and working wings. She's also a highly skilled warrior as well as a completely crazy person. This comes out to PL 11. She hits caps with three different offensives and her dodge. And then there's her Favored Environment bonus. All focused in hate and greed. Sounds like a comic book villain to me. Deathbird is the one who taught Gladiator how to fight.
Yup, all true, and when she first appeared, years and years ago in the pages of......Ms. Marvel, she gave Carol quite a hard time (despite the fact that I somehow knew Carol was stronger) for a bit. Her electro-shock javelins, while not seen/used much these days, were one of her best, most powerful weapons during her initial Earth visits. I am glad she is still around out there somewhere, 'cause you just can't keep this bad-girl down!

Nice write-ups, Gaz!

The Ilethryl Knight
Superhero
Superhero

Re: Lilandra

Post by The Ilethryl Knight » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:23 pm

Gazman wrote:Image
Lilandra - PL 8 Space Queen
I love that picture of Lilandra. Nice build too. (And when I say nice build, I mean the write-up, not her... um, body. Not that she doesn't have a nice body... uh... maybe I should just shut up now. :| )

Gazman
Hero
Hero

Gladiator

Post by Gazman » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:42 pm

Gladiator - PL 15 Strontian Supermanalogue

Strength 18, Stamina 14, Agility 2, Dexterity 2, Fighting 12, Intellect 2, Awareness 2, Presence 3

Advantages
All-out Attack, Benefit 3: Praetor of the Imperial Guard, Daze (Intimidation), Improved Initiative, Interpose, Languages 1, Move-by Action, Power Attack, Takedown

Skills
Expertise: Military 10 (+12), Intimidation 9 (+12), Perception 8 (+10), Ranged Combat: Psionic Might 11 (+13), Technology 4 (+6), Vehicles 4 (+6)

Powers
Invulnerability
. . Immunity: Immunity 10 (Life Support)
. . Protection: Protection 4 (+4 Toughness; Impervious [14 extra ranks])
Psionic Might
. . Heat Vision: Damage 15 (DC 30; Increased Range: ranged)
. . Ice Breath: Cumulative Cone Area Affliction 9 (1st degree: Hindered, Vulnerable, 2nd degree: Immobile, Defenseless, DC 19; Alternate Resistance (Dodge), Cone Area: 60 feet cone, Cumulative, Extra Condition; Limited Degree)
. . Mental Deflection: Immunity 20 (Very Common Descriptor: Mental; Reflect [5 ranks only]; Limited - Half Effect [15 ranks only])
. . Power Lifting: Enhanced Strength 4 (+4 STR; Limited to Lifting)
. . Super Breath: Cone Area Move Object 9 (12 tons; Cone Area: 60 feet cone; Limited Direction: Towards/Away)
Psionic Speed
. . High
. . . . Flight 14(Speed: 32000 miles/hour, 60 miles/round) Movement 2 (Space Travel 2: other solar systems)
. . Low
. . . . Quickness 14 (Perform routine tasks in -14 time ranks) Speed 14[/b] (Speed: 32000 miles/hour, 60 miles/round)
Super Vision: Senses 10 (Extended: Vision 7: x10m, Microscopic Vision 3: molecule-size)

Offense
Initiative +6
Grab, +12 (DC Spec 28)
Heat Vision: Damage 15, +13 (DC 30)
Ice Breath: Cumulative Cone Area Affliction 9 (DC Dog/Fort/Will 19)
Super Breath: Cone Area Move Object 9 (DC 19)
Throw, +2 (DC 33)
Unarmed, +12 (DC 33)

Defense
Dodge 10, Parry 12, Fortitude 15, Toughness 18, Will 15

Power Points
Abilities 110 + Powers 109 + Advantages 11 + Skills 23 (46 ranks) + Defenses 22 = 275

Complications
Power Loss: If Gladiator losses confidence in himself and his abilities, then he begins to literally lose his abilities.
Responsibility: Gladiator is the leader of the Shi'ar Imperial Guards and has sworn his uncompromising loyalty to the Shi'ar Majestor/Majestrix. Like fighting his own people and destroying their government uncompromising.
Weakness: Negative Zone radiation can mess up Gladiator's stuff but good.

Kallark is totally not Kal-El/Clark Kent. Does Superman have a big blue mohawk? See. I rest my case. Even though they are both totally strong invulnerable aliens with flight, heat vision, super vision, super breath, and unshakeable wills. That will is actually Gladiator's weak point, his massive powers are almost entirely based on his mind and confidence. If you can get past his his PL 15 punches to attack his PL 15 defenses, you still have to contend with his mental deflection. Gladiator is completely immune to mental damage and can reflect it back at an attacker and is half immune to more subtle psionic manifestations. Gladiator has hit a lot of the highlights of the Marvel Universe: he's wielded the Unipower, casually destroyed the X-mansion, and ruled an entire galaxy. He's a little bit overcost.

Gazman
Hero
Hero

Re: Deathbird

Post by Gazman » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:49 pm

Goldar wrote: Yup, all true, and when she first appeared, years and years ago in the pages of......Ms. Marvel, she gave Carol quite a hard time (despite the fact that I somehow knew Carol was stronger) for a bit. Her electro-shock javelins, while not seen/used much these days, were one of her best, most powerful weapons during her initial Earth visits. I am glad she is still around out there somewhere, 'cause you just can't keep this bad-girl down!

Nice write-ups, Gaz!
I know. Claremont stole his own Ms. Marvel villain for X-men just like he took Sabretooth from Iron Fist. Fun stuff. I thought one level than Carol and about equal to Wolverine felt right for Deathbird.

Thanks, Goldar!
The Ilethryl Knight wrote: I love that picture of Lilandra. Nice build too. (And when I say nice build, I mean the write-up, not her... um, body. Not that she doesn't have a nice body... uh... maybe I should just shut up now. :| )
Haha. Thanks! Yeah. Julie Bell does good work on sexy space sovereigns.

Gazman
Hero
Hero

Brood Sleazoid

Post by Gazman » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:00 pm

Brood Sleazoid - PL 8 Insectoid Parasite

Strength 6, Stamina 6, Agility 2, Dexterity 2, Fighting 6, Intellect 1, Awareness 2, Presence -1

Advantages
All-out Attack, Improved Grab, Set-up, Startle, Teamwork

Skills
Athletics 4 (+10), Intimidation 8 (+7), Stealth 6 (+8)

Powers
Brood Sense: Senses 3 (Acute: Scent, Communication Link: Mental to Brood Queen, Low-light Vision)
Chitinous Exoskeleton: Protection 4 (+4 Toughness; Impervious [3 extra ranks])
Hexapedal: Extra Limbs 2 (2 extra limbs, Advantages: Improved Grab)
Poison Stinger
. . Deadly Poison
. . . . Poison: Progressive Weaken 5 (Linked; Affects: Stamina, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 15; Progressive)
. . . . Sting: Strength-based Damage 2 (Linked; DC 23)
. . Paralyzing Poison
. . . . Poison: Cumulative Affliction 10 (Linked; 1st degree: Impaired, 2nd degree: Disabled, 3rd degree: Paralyzed, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 20; Cumulative)
. . . . Sting: Strength-based Damage 2 (Linked; DC 23)
Tentacles: Elongation 1 (Elongation: 15 feet)
Toothy Maw: Strength-based Damage 2 (DC 23)
Wings: Flight 5 (Speed: 60 miles/hour, 900 feet/round; Wings)

Offense
Initiative +2
Grab, +6 (DC Spec 16)
Poison: Cumulative Affliction 10, +6 (DC Fort 20)
Poison: Progressive Weaken 5, +6 (DC Fort 15)
Sting: Strength-based Damage 2, +6 (DC 23)
Sting: Strength-based Damage 2, +6 (DC 23)
Throw, +2 (DC 21)
Toothy Maw: Strength-based Damage 2, +6 (DC 23)
Unarmed, +6 (DC 21)

Defense
Dodge 6, Parry 6, Fortitude 10, Toughness 10, Will 6

Power Points
Abilities 48 + Powers 47 + Advantages 4 + Skills 9 (18 ranks) + Defenses 12 = 120

Complications
Obsession: The brood are really big into causing pain and suffering and are committed sadists.
Responsibility: Complete and utter subservience to their queen.

The Brood are a race of evil bugs from space. With teeth! Because of those teeth and their poisonous stingers, they PL 8 on offense. Their exoskeletons get them to caps on D. So they can fly around, seeing people in the dark, and then team up on them with a horde of cumulative or progressive poison attacks. The Brood are scary, relentless, and actively engaged in making people suffer. Not fun guys to have around. However, they do come out to PC points if you want to play a parasitic space monster with a mental link to an even bigger parasitic space monster than gives you orders.

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: GAZbuild Cosmos: Ego, Skrulls, Kree, Shi'ar, Brood

Post by Jabroniville » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:50 pm

ah, the Brood. Such an eminently HATEABLE enemy. You could argue any humanoid aliens had their good members, but the Brood were these SUPER-alien figures that brought out only disgust because they were so inhuman. Of course, nowadays they "Worfed" them and made a couple of them be good guys, and the whole Space Opera thing dying out led to them being used less and less (to the point that there are recurring heroic Brood, and very rare depictions of the actual original concept, like in the current "Wolverine & The X-Men"). I used to think that "Aliens" was ripping off Claremont, but I later discovered both were using similar sources.

Gazman
Hero
Hero

Re: GAZbuild Cosmos: Ego, Skrulls, Kree, Shi'ar, Brood

Post by Gazman » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:50 pm

Jabroniville wrote:ah, the Brood. Such an eminently HATEABLE enemy. You could argue any humanoid aliens had their good members, but the Brood were these SUPER-alien figures that brought out only disgust because they were so inhuman. Of course, nowadays they "Worfed" them and made a couple of them be good guys, and the whole Space Opera thing dying out led to them being used less and less (to the point that there are recurring heroic Brood, and very rare depictions of the actual original concept, like in the current "Wolverine & The X-Men"). I used to think that "Aliens" was ripping off Claremont, but I later discovered both were using similar sources.
Eww! Good brood?! I guess you could have one if she was like the last survivor of nest with no queen who is forced to work with other characters, but you shouldn't have multiples. They look like bugs, they get inside you, they hate all other life, and they're evil. Brood are such good bad guys! Why ruin that?

Hah! And I always thought that Claremont was ripping off H.R. Geiger's xenomorph designs. You learn something new every day.

Gazman
Hero
Hero

Brood Queen

Post by Gazman » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:58 pm

Brood Queen - PL 10 Parasitic Parent

Strength 10, Stamina 10, Agility 2, Dexterity 2, Fighting 8, Intellect 2, Awareness 3, Presence 2

Advantages
All-out Attack, Assessment, Fast Grab, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Inspire, Leadership, Startle

Skills
Athletics 2 (+12), Deception 6 (+8), Expertise: Invader 6 (+8), Insight 6 (+9), Intimidation 8 (+12), Perception 4 (+7), Stealth 4 (+2)

Powers
Big Bug: Growth 4 (+4 STR, +4 STA, +2 Intimidate, -4 Stealth, -2 active defenses, +1 size category; Innate; Permanent)
Brood Sense: Senses 3 (Acute: Scent, Communication Link: Mental to Brood Queen, Low-light Vision)
Chitinous Exoskeleton: Protection 4 (+4 Toughness; Impervious [3 extra ranks])
Hexapedal: Extra Limbs 2 (2 extra limbs, Advantages: Improved Grab)
Hive Mind: Radio Area Communication 5 (Area, Precise, Subtle: encrypted; Limited: To Brood of Her Nest)
Stinger
. . Deadly Poison
. . . . Poison: Progressive Weaken 6 (Linked; Affects: Stamina, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 16; Progressive)
. . . . Sting: Strength-based Damage 2 (Linked; DC 27)
. . Egg Implant
. . . . Brood Transformation: Progressive Affliction 12 (Linked; 1st degree: Dazed, 2nd degree: Compelled, 3rd degree: Transformed, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 22; Progressive)
. . Paralyzing Poison
. . . . Poison: Cumulative Affliction 12 (Linked; 1st degree: Impaired, 2nd degree: Disabled, 3rd degree: Paralyzed, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 22; Cumulative)
Tentacles: Elongation 1 (Elongation: 30 feet)
Toothy Maw: Strength-based Damage 2 (DC 27)
Wings: Flight 5 (Speed: 60 miles/hour, 900 feet/round; Wings)

Offense
Initiative +2
Brood Transformation: Progressive Affliction 12, +8 (DC Fort 22)
Grab, +8 (DC Spec 20)
Poison: Cumulative Affliction 12, +8 (DC Fort 22)
Poison: Progressive Weaken 6, +8 (DC Fort 16)
Sting: Strength-based Damage 2, +8 (DC 27)
Throw, +2 (DC 25)
Toothy Maw: Strength-based Damage 2, +8 (DC 27)
Unarmed, +8 (DC 25)

Defense
Dodge 6, Parry 6, Fortitude 11, Toughness 14, Will 9

Power Points
Abilities 62 + Powers 95 + Advantages 7 + Skills 18 (36 ranks) + Defenses 13 = 195

Complications
Obsession: The brood are really big into causing pain and suffering and are committed sadists.
Responsibility: The brood queen is the loving mother of a horde of hungry bug monsters.
Rivalry: With all the other brood queens out there.

The brood queen is the big momma of the sleazoids. She's literally bigger and stronger, but also smarter and more skilled. Her poison is more potent so she can hit all the same caps as her babies, but at PL 10. The queen fights differently: while the kiddies swarm, she's gonna try and grab somebody and then inject them with her transformative eggs that will progressively turn her victim into one of the brood. *Barf* The queen is canny enough to pick out good targets and can even trick morons into accepting the transformation willingly. B***h can talk to her kids anywhere they go and co-ordinate their locust like invasion with expert skill. This bad girl is way over cost for a PC, which is good because gross. That's why.

Gazman
Hero
Hero

The Champion of the Universe

Post by Gazman » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:25 pm

Champion - PL 16 Bar-room Brawler of the Heavens

Strength 18, Stamina 19, Agility 4, Dexterity 3, Fighting 13, Intellect 0, Awareness 1, Presence 2

Advantages
Accurate Attack, All-out Attack, Assessment, Chokehold, Daze (Intimidation), Fast Grab, Favored Environment: The Arena, Improved Critical 2: Unarmed, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative, Improved Trip, Power Attack, Precise Attack (Close, Concealment), Startle, Takedown 2

Skills
Athletics 8 (+26), Close Combat: Unarmed 1 (+14), Expertise: Martial Arts of the Universe 16 (+16), Insight 7 (+8), Intimidation 14 (+16), Perception 4 (+5), Technology 6 (+6)

Powers
Barred From Death: Immortality 5 (Return after 1 day)
Strength Feats
. . Groundstrike: Burst Area Damage 16 (Alternate; DC 31; Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere; Limited: Champion and Targets Are Grounded)
. . Knockdown: Burst Area Affliction 16 (Alternate; 1st degree: Vulnerable, 2nd degree: Prone, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 26; Burst Area 2: 60 feet radius sphere; Instant Recovery, Limited Degree)
. . Pushback: Burst Area Move Object 16 (Alternate; 1600 tons; Burst Area 2: 60 feet radius sphere; Concentration, Custom: Instant Duration, Reduced Range: close)
. . Thunderclap: Burst Area Affliction 16 (Alternate; 1st degree: Impaired, 2nd degree: Disabled, 3rd degree: Unaware, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 26; Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere; Limited: To Hearing)
The Power Primordial
. . Immunity: Immunity 12 (Aging, Life Support, Sleep)
. . Impervious Defense: Impervious Toughness 19
. . Leaping: Leaping 8 (Leap 1800 feet at 250 miles/hour in 3 seconds)
. . . . Speed: Speed 4 (Alternate; Speed: 30 miles/hour, 500 feet/round)
. . Movement: Movement 2 (Space Travel 2: other solar systems; Custom: Accurate)
. . Regeneration: Regeneration 5 (Every 2 rounds)

Offense
Initiative +8
Grab, +13 (DC Spec 28)
Groundstrike: Burst Area Damage 16 (DC 31)
Knockdown: Burst Area Affliction 16 (DC Fort 26)
Pushback: Burst Area Move Object 16 (DC 26)
Throw, +3 (DC 33)
Thunderclap: Burst Area Affliction 16 (DC Fort 26)
Unarmed, +14 (DC 33)

Defense
Dodge 9, Parry 13, Fortitude 19, Toughness 19, Will 7

Power Points
Abilities 120 + Powers 64 + Advantages 17 + Skills 28 (56 ranks) + Defenses 11 = 240

Complications
Arrogance: The Champion is an Elder of the Universe. He's one of the oldest, toughest, and most highly trained living things ever. He tends to look down on lesser beings like women, "beasts", and "cheaters".
Enemy: Galactus is not a fan of the Elders of the Universe. They tried to kill him and replace him as the oldest beings. He ate some of them in return.
Obsession: The Champion of the Universe is obsessed with fighting, training to fight, and then fighting again. If he weren't, he'd be long dead.

Tryco Slatterus is over Five Billion years old. He has spent that entire time channeling the energies of the big bang through his body and then training that body in every martial art there is. He then shows up some place and starts insulting people, threatening planets, and starting fights. The Champion of the Universe is "that guy" for the entirety of existence. He's pretty much a PL 16 PC, hitting caps with athletics, unarmed, parry, and strength feats and proper points costs. He's pretty much guaranteed to win any fist fight he gets into, because his aspirations for the last untold millenia has been limited to "win all of the fist fights." Aside from that, he's actually kind of a dingus. His friends get to throw around untold cosmic power, and The Champ just gets to teleport to his next fight and act tough there. However, the dude is the common ancestor for multiple entire civilizations, so he must be doing something right.
Last edited by Gazman on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

luketheduke86
Hero
Hero

Re: GAZbuild Cosmos: Skrulls, Kree, Shi'ar, Brood, Elders

Post by luketheduke86 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:36 am

I really enjoyed all of your cosmic soldier builds GAZ. Seeing the named examples of the space races (heh that's fun to say :)) is cool, but I always like seeing the standard soldier types too.

The greatest thing about the Champion (as somewhat lame as his motivation is) is that because of him, we got to see one of Ben Grimm's greatest moments ever! That fight showed just how much of a tough and stubborn S.O.B. Grimm is, both physically and mentally. 8)
Last edited by luketheduke86 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day.

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Jabroniville » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:51 am

Sweet- are you gonna be doing the other Elders, too, judging by the plurality there in your Topic Title? Are we gonna get builds for The Contemplator, The Runner and *drumroll* The Gardener? Because that'd be sweet :).

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:00 am

and he was voiced by macho man randy savage
Kreuz Control Promotions: over 2800 builds served, and counting...
Crinoverse: Contributions