MORE MARVEL R2P PL10-verse: DEVIL DINOSAUR & MOON BOY

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
JDRook
Superhero
Superhero

Re: MORE MARVEL R2P PL10-verse: TASKMASTER!!!

Post by JDRook » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:37 pm

Back again! I'm checking out the new Marvel R2Ps and seeing what needs tweaking. It's easier going alphabetically so here are the A's that are new.

Aguila - The Sword ends up with 6 Damage and +16 attack, making it PL11. Simplest fix would be to drop his CC:Sword by 2 ranks and put that 1p somewhere else

Andromeda - Fort/Will adds up to 21 pushing PL to 11. Also a minor point - the Trident has Improved Disarm built in, which I think is neat, but Andromeda also has Improved Disarm as a base Advantage. Nothing major, but it becomes a question of whether you want the weapon or the wielder to have that trait; having it for both isn't necessary, but it's also fine to have it for both.

Arcanna - Defense total comes to 13, not 12, so you're 1p over. Also, Toughness with Defensive Shield would be 12/2, with 10 Impervious.

Arkon - Quiver of Lightning Bolts is marked as Removable but the point totals only make sense if it's Easily Removable. And I've only just noticed this, but it could potentially affect a lot of characters: Akron's standard equipment sword is doing Damage 14. That means he can routinely cut through a solid steel girder a foot thick using his presumably steel sword. It would be a GM call whether that's fine or if he runs the risk of breaking his sword using his full strength unless it's bought as a Device.
Sorry, I can't hear your argument for realism over the sound of my eye beams. :P

My original characters thread (2e)
My League of Legends conversion thread (3e)
My Rules Musings in 3e

legend
Superhero
Superhero

BLACK QUEEN (Selene Gallio)

Post by legend » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:55 am

STR 6, STA 10, AGL 1, DEX 0, FGT 2, INT 1, AWE 6, PRE 1
Powers:
Immortal: Immunity 1 (Aging) • 1 point
Magic: Array (21 points) • 23 points
• Mind Control: Perception Ranged Affliction 10 (Resisted by Will; Dazed, Compelled, Controlled), Cumulative, Side Affect 2 (Weaken Physical Abilities 14 (Resisted by Fortitude), Broad, Simultaneous), Subtle • 21 points
• Mystic Illusions: Illusion 10 (All Senses), Resistible (Will), Side Affect 2 (Weaken Physical Abilities 14 (Resisted by Fortitude), Broad, Simultaneous), Subtle • 1 point
• Summon Demons: Summon 7, General Type (Demons), Multiple Minions, Side Affect 2 (Weaken Physical Abilities 12 (Resisted by Fortitude), Broad, Simultaneous), Subtle • 1 point
Mental Sense: Senses 8 (Mental Awareness, Radius; Ranged Detect Minds, Accurate, Acute, Radius) • 8 points
Momentary Speed: Speed 4, Unreliable (1 every 5 rounds), Side Affect 2 (Weaken Physical Abilities 1 (Resisted by Fortitude), Broad, Simultaneous) • 1 point
Psi-Screen: Immunity 7 (Mind Control, Mind Reading), Half Effect • 4 points
Psionics: Array (21 points) • 31 points
• Astral Projection: Remote Sensing 10 (Visual, Aural, and Mental), Side-Effect 2 (Defenseless, Immobile), Subtle • 21 points
• Hypnotic Trance: Perception Area Affliction 10 (Resisted by Will; Entranced, Stunned, Unaware), Subtle • 21 points
• Inanimate Disintegration: Perception Ranged Transform 5, Permanent, Side Affect 2 (Weaken Physical Abilities 10 (Resisted by Fortitude), Broad, Simultaneous) • 21 points
• Life Force Absorption: Weaken Stamina 12 (Resisted by Fortitude), Sense-Dependent (Touch) Linked to Affliction 12 (Resisted by Fortitude; Impaired, Disabled, Dying), Sense-Dependent (Touch), Accurate 3; Regeneration 5, Persistent, Source (Stamina) • 20 points
• Mental Probe: Mind Reading 10, Subtle • 21 points
• Psychic Vampire: Weaken Will 12, Sense-Dependent (Touch) Linked to Affliction 12 (Resisted by Will; Dazed, Compelled, Controlled), Sense-Dependent (Touch), Accurate 3, Subtle; Regeneration 5, Persistent, Source (Will) • 21 points
• Pyrokinesis - Control: Perception Ranged Shapeable Area Damage 7, Limited to Existing fire • 21 points
• Pyrokinesis - Extinguish: Burst Area Nullify Fire 7, Simultaneous • 21 points
• Telekinetic Animation: Perception Ranged Summon 7, Multiple Minions, Limited to Available Objects, Side Affect 2 (Weaken Physical Abilities 12 (Resisted by Fortitude), Broad, Simultaneous) • 21 points
• Telepathic Bolts: Perception Ranged Damage 10, Alternate Resistance (Will), Side Affect 2 (Weaken Physical Abilities 14 (Resisted by Fortitude), Broad, Simultaneous), Subtle • 21 points
• Telepathy: Mental Communication 5, Subtle; • 21 points
Advantages: Ritualist
Skills: Close Combat: Unarmed 6 (+8), Expertise: Magic 8 (+9), Intimidation 2 (+3)
Offenses:
Initiative +1
Magic, Varies, Varies
Psionics, Varies, Varies
Unarmed +8, Close, Damage 6
Defenses: Dodge 9, Parry 9, Will 10, Fort 10, Toughness 10
Power Points: Abilities 54 + Powers 68 + Advantages 1 + Skills 8 + Defenses 19 = 150

This build does not include Selene's recent shadow powers. To include these powers replace the Magic Array and Psionics Array with a combined Wide Array (see the utility Gadget Guide). Add the two powers below (Shadow Control and Shadow Form). Reduce Presence by 1 and remove Intimidation (or obtain the 3 points elsewhere).

Shadow Form: Insubstantial 4, Precise • 21 points
Shadow Control: Create 6, Close, Accurate 3; Elongation 2; Strength Affects Corporeal 6; Visual Concealment 4, Limited to Shadows • 21 points

JDRook
Superhero
Superhero

Re: MORE MARVEL R2P PL10-verse: BLACK QUEEN

Post by JDRook » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:22 pm

C through F

Cloak - Somehow missed this on the first pass. Darkforce Teleportation can't use Increased Action as a Full Flaw because it's a Movement Effect. I recommend gearing it down to rank 7 and adding an Activation Flaw to make it behave closer to how I assume you want it to work and still fit in the Array.

Daredevil - Lie Detector is essentially an Empathy Power that uses Hearing instead of Mental Sense. Sense-Dependent can't be used with Sensory Powers, but this could be considering a +0 Alternate Sense Extra, which still fits easily into the Array. Also, only 10p in Advantages so you have 1p leftover.

Doc Ock - The Extra Limbs gotcha again! XLimbs gives Improved Grab as part of their effect, so you didn't need to add it as an Enhanced Advantage. Also, Quickness limited to Mental Tasks only drops Quck to 1p/2ranks, so you can only afford Quick 2 unless you use that extra point. Really like the Remote effect for the Tentacles!

Doctor Spectrum - Accurate 4 for all of the Spectrum Control powers seems a little extreme when you could get the same effect with Ranged Combat: Spectrum Control +8, especially for the Creates which would only use attack rolls for trapping. Then again, you've got a wide range of effects in there, including the 2 tech ones in one slot. Either way doesn't actually change the total, so it's largely preference in this case. There's a typo of the Nullify repeating in the Force Bubble, and your Defenses only add up to 22, so you have 2p leftover.

Enchantress - Good use of the Variable Conditions Extra from the Illusion Power Profile. I especially like how Curse and Sorcery are identically built except for different resistances. Not sure if Permanent and Reversible hould work together on the same power, but the flavour is definitely right. Elemental Conversion has room to make the Transform Continous (essentially permanent), but since she is an illusionist, keeping it Sustained and maybe adding Precise to it would be more appropriate.
Sorry, I can't hear your argument for realism over the sound of my eye beams. :P

My original characters thread (2e)
My League of Legends conversion thread (3e)
My Rules Musings in 3e

legend
Superhero
Superhero

Re: MORE MARVEL R2P PL10-verse: TASKMASTER!!!

Post by legend » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:20 am

JDRook wrote:Back again! I'm checking out the new Marvel R2Ps and seeing what needs tweaking. It's easier going alphabetically so here are the A's that are new.
Good to see you back!
JDRook wrote:Aguila - The Sword ends up with 6 Damage and +16 attack, making it PL11. Simplest fix would be to drop his CC:Sword by 2 ranks and put that 1p somewhere else
Dropped Close Combat: Sword by 2 skill points and increased Close Attack by 1
JDRook wrote:Andromeda - Fort/Will adds up to 21 pushing PL to 11. Also a minor point - the Trident has Improved Disarm built in, which I think is neat, but Andromeda also has Improved Disarm as a base Advantage. Nothing major, but it becomes a question of whether you want the weapon or the wielder to have that trait; having it for both isn't necessary, but it's also fine to have it for both.
Reduced Will by 1 and increased Dodge by 1. I didn't change the Improved Disarm. Andromeda should have Improved Disarm no matter what she wields. I copied the Trident (with Improved Disarm) from one of the Gadget Guides as is.
JDRook wrote:Arcanna - Defense total comes to 13, not 12, so you're 1p over. Also, Toughness with Defensive Shield would be 12/2, with 10 Impervious.
Decreased her Fortitude by 1 and corrected the Toughness typo.
JDRook wrote:Arkon - Quiver of Lightning Bolts is marked as Removable but the point totals only make sense if it's Easily Removable. And I've only just noticed this, but it could potentially affect a lot of characters: Akron's standard equipment sword is doing Damage 14. That means he can routinely cut through a solid steel girder a foot thick using his presumably steel sword. It would be a GM call whether that's fine or if he runs the risk of breaking his sword using his full strength unless it's bought as a Device.
I corrected the Removable point cost. I reduced Regeneration to 2, removed Quick Draw & Uncanny Dodge, and reduced Athletics & Expertise: Tactics by 1 skill point each. As far as the sword goes, I agree but I left it as is. From what I remember (which is not much), Arkon is always cutting through Minions with his sword but going hand to hand against Heroic characters. I think the sword should break (or have a chance of breaking) if he's trying to cut through a steel girder.

legend
Superhero
Superhero

POWER PRINCESS (Zarda Shelton)

Post by legend » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:04 am

STR 10, STA 10, AGL 7, DEX 2, FGT 7, INT 3, AWE 6, PRE 3
Powers:
Delphinese: Comprehend 2 (Animals), Narrow Type (Dolphins) • 1 point
Longevity: Immunity 1 (Aging) • 1 point
Psionics: Array (11 points) • 12 points
• Flight: Flight 5, Subtle • 11 points
• Psionic Shield: Immunity 10 (Mental Effects), Sustained • 1 point
Shield: Array (12 points), Easily Removable (-6 points), Indestructible • 10 points
• Enhanced Advantage (Defensive Attack); Enhanced Defenses 6 (Dodge +3, Parry +3); Immunity 5 (Slam Damage) • 12 point
• Deflect 10, Enhanced Advantage (Improved Defense) • 1 points
• Strength-based Damage 2, Penetrating 9, Variable Descriptor (Bludgeoning, Slashing) • 1 point
• Ranged on Strength Damage, Ricochet 2 • 1 point
Advantages: Accurate Attack, Agile Feint, Attractive, Defensive Attack, Eidetic Memory, Evasion, Fascinate (Persuasion), Great Endurance, Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative, Improved Trip, Power Attack, Takedown
Skills: Acrobatics 5 (+12), Athletics 3 (+13), Close Combat: Unarmed 3 (+10), Expertise: Philosophy 2 (+5), Expertise: Politics 2 (+5), Expertise: Natural Sciences 2 (+5), Persuasion 6 (+9), Ranged Combat: Throwing 7 (+9)
Offenses:
Initiative +11
Shield +7, Close, Damage 12
Shield +9, Ranged, Damage 10
Unarmed +10, Close, Damage 10
Defenses: Dodge 10/7*, Parry 10/7*, Will 9, Fortitude 10, Toughness 10
Power Points: Abilities 96 + Powers 24 + Advantages 12 + Skills 15 + Defenses 3 = 150
*Without Shield

legend
Superhero
Superhero

SWARM (Fritz von Meyer)

Post by legend » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:33 am

STR 1, STA 8, AGL 3, DEX -1, FGT 0, INT 2, AWE 3, PRE -3
Powers:
Bee Command and Control: Array (31 points) • 40 points
• Command Swarm: Ranged Summon 3, Controlled, Horde, Mental Link, Multiple Minions 2 (4 swarms), Responsive, Dynamic • 32 points
• Distracting Bee Blast: Ranged Cloud Area Affliction 10 (Resisted by Will; Impaired, Disabled, Unaware), Dynamic • 2 points
• Enveloping Swarm: Affliction 9 (Resisted by Fortitude; Dazed & Vulnerable, Defenseless & Stunned, Incapacitated), Cumulative, Extra Condition, Accurate 5, Dynamic • 2 points
• Shape the Swarm: Elongation 2; Growth 16, Limited 2 (increase in size only); Remote Sensing 7 (Vision, Hearing), Simultaneous, Feedback, Medium (Bee Swarm), Noticeable; Teleport 7, Medium (Bee Swarm); Dynamic • 2 points
• Stinging Bee Blast: Ranged Cloud Area Affliction 10 (Resisted by Fortitude; Dazed, Stunned, Incapacitated), Dynamic • 2 points
Fly: Flight: Flight 2, Continuous • 6 points
Hive Body: Immortality 1, Limited (at least one bee must remain alive); Immunity 30 (Fortitude Effects), Half Effect; Insubstantial 2, Strength Affects Corporeal 1, Permanent, Innate, Quirk 2 (limited by bee size) • 26 points
Hive Mind: Immunity 10 (Mental Effects) • 10 points
Ultaviolet Vision: Senses 1 (Ultravision) • 1 points
Advantages: Diehard, Evasion, Improved Initiative, Instant Up, Second Chance (Mind Control), Uncanny Dodge
Skills: Expertise: Science 5 (+8), Perception 4 (+7), Technology 5 (+8)
Offenses:
Initiative +7
Command Swarm -, Ranged, Summon 3
Distracting Bee Blast -, Ranged Cloud Area, Affliction 10
Enveloping Swarm +10, Close, Cumulative Affliction 9
Stinging Bee Blast -, Ranged Cloud Area, Affliction 10
Unarmed +0, Close, Damage 1
Defenses: Dodge 11, Parry 11, Will 10, Fort 10, Toughness 8
Power Points: Abilities 26 + Powers 83 + Advantages 6 + Skills 7 + Defenses 28 = 150

Swarm's Killer Bee Swarm (PL 3 • MR 3)
STR -, STA 2, AGL 3, DEX -2, FGT 0, INT -, AWE 0, PRE -
Powers:
Fly: Flight 2 • 4 points
Hive Body: Insubstantial 2, Permanent, Innate, Quirk 2 (limited by bee size) • 9 points
Hive Mind: Immunity 30 (Will Effects) • 30 points
Swarm Attack: Array (15 points) • 16 points
• Distracting Swarm: Cloud Area 2 Affliction 3 (Resisted by Will; Impaired, Disabled), Limited Degree Linked to Cloud Area 2 Concealment Attack 3 (All Viual & Auditory), Partial • 15 points
• Stinging Swarm: Cloud Area 2 Affliction 3 (Resisted by Fortitude; Dazed, Stunned, Incapacitated), Cumulative, Secondary Effect • 1 point
Ultaviolet Vision: Senses 1 (Ultravision) • 1 points
Advantages: Evasion 2, Improved Initiative, Uncanny Dodge
Offense:
Initiative +7
Distracting Swarm Attack -, Cloud Area 2, Affliction 3 Linked to Concealment Attack 3
Stinging Swarm Attack -, Cloud Area 2, Affliction 3
Defenses: Dodge 4, Parry 4, Will Immune, Fortitude 2, Toughness 2
Power Points: Abilities -24 + Powers 60 + Advantages 4 + Skills 0 + Defenses 5 = 45

scc
Zealot
Zealot

Re: MORE MARVEL R2P PL10-verse: SWARM (Fritz von Meyer)

Post by scc » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:42 pm

Nice Swarm! Not an easy build. I always liked the character.

Goldar
Disciple
Disciple

Re: MORE MARVEL R2P PL10-verse: SWARM (Fritz von Meyer)

Post by Goldar » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:42 am

scc wrote:Nice Swarm! Not an easy build. I always liked the character.
Yeah, me too!

Ever since the Champions! He seemed like a really tough foe for the entire team and a good new villain.

After that appearance, they made him seem very weak in comparison, sometimes being defeated by a lone superhero.

Your build reminds me of his debut as a foe to be wary and his uniqueness as a villain.

legend
Superhero
Superhero

THE DOCTOR (Doctor Who)

Post by legend » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:50 pm

STR 0, STA 6, AGL 0, DEX 0, FGT 0, INT 10, AWE 10, PRE 2
Powers:
Exposure to the Vortex: Feature 1 (Chronal Bulwark) • 1 point
Flair for the Dramatic: Array (12 points) • 16 points
• Jaw, Jaw, Jaw: Enhanced Advantages 2 (Inspire 2); Enhanced Skills 10 (Deception +12, Persuasion +8) • 12 points
• Grand Theatrics: Perception Area (Hearing) Affliction 10 (Resisted by Will; Entranced, Stunned), Selective, Limited Degree, Limited (targets who overcome immune until next encounter), Insidious, Subtle • 12 points
• Let Me Remind You...: Perception Area (Hearing) Affliction 10 (Resisted by Will; Impaired, Disabled), Selective, Limited Degree, Limited (targets who overcome immune until next encounter), Insidious, Subtle • 12 points
• Looky, looky: Perception Area (Hearing) Affliction 10 (Resisted by Will; Vulnerable, Defenseless), Selective, Limited Degree, Limited (targets who overcome immune until next encounter), Insidious, Subtle • 12 points
• Run!: Perecption Area (Hearing) Visual Concealment 2, Affects Others, Selective, Passive Linked to Perecption Area (Hearing) Enhanced Speed 1, Affects Others, Selective • 12 points
Gallifreyan Brain: Array (5 points) • 7 points
• Autonomus Brain Hemispheres: Enhanced Advantages 3 (Beginner’s Luck, Inventor, Jack-of-All-Trades); Immunity 2 (Mind Control), Half Effect; Quickness 2, Limited (Mental Tasks) • 5 points
• Mind Reading 8, Close, Sense-Dependent (touch), Side Effect (target reads the Doctor's mind), Subtle • 5 points
• Mental Communication 1, Sense-Dependent (touch), Subtle, Triggered • 5 points
Gallifreyan Resilience: Immunity 30 (Fortitude Effects), Fades (each use increases Half Effect DC by 1), Half Effect; • 10 points
Gallifreyan Senses: Senses 9 (Visually Detect Time Lord, Ranged; Extended Hearing; Acute, Analytical Olfactory; Extended Vision, Low-Light Vision) • 9 points
Regeneration: Immortality 2, Side Effect 2 (Complication); Regeneration 1 • 2 points
Equipment:
T.A.R.D.I.S: Size Awesome, Toughness 18, Communications, Computer, Concealed, Dual Size (Medium), Effects 2 (Comprehend Languages 4, Affects Others Only (occupants); Movement 6 (Space Travel 3, Time Travel 3), Accurate), Living Space, Power System, Secret 3 • 23 points
Psychic Paper: Morph 2 (documents or identification), Psychic, Limited (only psychic paper changes), Limited to Minds • 8 points
Sonic Screwdriver: Enhanced Skill 1 (Technology +2); Feature 2 (substitute for any tool); Variable 1 (5 points for technological effects), Slow • 9 points
Advantages: Animal Empathy, Beginner’s Luck, Defensive Roll 2, Diehard, Eidetic Memory, Equipment 8, Extraordinary Effort, Favored Foe (Daleks), Improved Initiative, Inspire 2, Inventor, Jack-of-All-Trades, Luck, Redirect, Seize Initiative, Set-Up, Trance, Uncanny Dodge, Well-Informed
Skills: Athletics 2 (+2), Deception 0 (+14), Persuasion 0 (+10)
Offenses:
Initiative +4
Grand Theatrics -, Perception Area, Affliction 10
Let Me Remind You... -, Perception Area, Affliction 10
Looky, looky -, Perception Area, Affliction 10
Unarmed +0, Close, Damage 0
Defenses: Dodge 11, Parry 11, Will 11, Fortitude 8, Toughness 8/6
Power Points: Abilities 56 + Powers 45 + Advantages 23 + Skills 1 + Defenses 25 = 150

Notes:
The Doctor's abilities seem endless and it may seem impossible to capture them all. This character relies on Extra Effort and Hero Points to achieve the Doctor's versatility.

legend
Superhero
Superhero

DEVIL DINOSAUR & MOON BOY

Post by legend » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:20 am

Devil Dinosaur (PL 10)
STR 12, STA 13, AGL 2, DEX -2, FGT 3, INT 1, AWE 3, PRE -1
Powers:
Bite: Enhanced Advantages 4 (Fast Grab, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Improved Smash) • 4 points
Invulnerability: Impervious Fortitude 10; Protection 3, Impervious Toughness 8 • 21 points
Movement: Leaping 3, Speed 3 • 6 points
Size: Growth 8, Permanent, Innate • 17 points
Strength Damage Alternate Effects • 3 points
• Tail Sweep: Affliction 12 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Fortitude; Dazed & Vulnerable, Prone & Stunned), Extra Condition, Limited Degree, Multiattack, Limited to targets on the ground • 1 point
• Jump & Stomp: Burst Area Affliction 10 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Fortitude; Dazed & Vulnerable, Prone & Stunned), Extra Condition, Limited Degree, Limited to targets on the ground • 1 points
• Stomp: Line Area Affliction 10 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Fortitude; Dazed & Vulnerable, Prone & Stunned), Extra Condition, Limited Degree, Limited to targets on the ground • 1 point
Tracking: Senses 3 (Acute Smell, Tracking) • 3 points
Advantages: All-Out Attack, Animal Empathy, Extraordinary Effort, Fascinate (Intimidation), Fast Grab, Great Endurance, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative, Improved Smash, Luck, Power Attack, Sidekick 23 (Moon Boy), Second Chance 2 (Mind Control, Mind Reading), Startle, Takedown, Uncanny Dodge
Skills: Close Combat: Unarmed 5 (+8), Deception 5 (+4), Insight 3 (+6), Intimidation 9 (+12), Perception 6 (+9), Stealth 0 (-6)
Offenses:
Initiative +6
Tail Sweep +8, Close, Multiattack Affliction 12
Jump & Stomp -,Burst Area, Affliction 10
Stomp -, Line Area, Affliction 10
Unarmed +8, Close, Damage 12 (Crit 19-20)
Defenses: Dodge 4, Parry 4, Will 7, Fort 13, Toughness 16
Power Points: Abilities 30 + Powers 54 + Advantages 37 + Skills 14 + Defenses 15 = 150
Complication: Cannot speak

Moon Boy (PL 10)
STR 1, STA 3, AGL 7, DEX 0, FGT 2, INT 0, AWE 3, PRE 0
Powers:
Brachiation: Movement 2 (Swinging, Wall-Crawling), Speed 1 • 5 points
Empathic Link: Senses 1 (Communication Link - Devil Dinosaur) • 1 point
Wild Frenzy: Enhanced Extra (Multiattack on Unarmed), Improved Critical, Quirk (single target only) • 1 point
Advantages: Agile Feint, All-Out Attack, Animal Empathy, Defensive Roll 5, Evasion, Favored Environment (Jungle), Improved Initiative, Improvised Weapon, Move-By Action, Redirect, Set-Up, Skill Mastery 2 (Athletics, Acrobatics), Teamwork, Throwing Mastery, Tracking, Uncanny Dodge,
Skills: Acrobatics 8 (+15), Athletics 11 (+12), Close Combat: Unarmed 15 (+17), Insight 2 (+5), Perception 9 (+12), Ranged Combat: Throwing 9 (+9)
Offenses:
Initiative +11
Unarmed +17, Close, Damage 1
Defenses: Dodge 12, Parry 12, Will 10, Fort 9, Toughness 8/3
Power Points: Abilities 32 + Powers 7 + Advantages 21 + Skills 27 + Defenses 28 = 115
Complication: Cannot speak English