World of Freedom: FC Setting Builds....

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion
Location: Behind the mayo, to the left of the cheese, next to the mystery meat leftover from last week

Re: World of Freedom: New FC Setting characters

Post by kirinke »

Shock wrote:I liked how mine went. And that's only partly because I whooped her ass ;}
No. Melissa touched her heart in a way that only she could and beat her by greater moral fortitude.

Or something.

It's not everyday somebody sticks their hand in your chest, right? :lol:

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Horsenhero »

Personally, I think Demolisa should pull a Toni and show up at Claremont. I think it would be loads of fun if Rich got a rep for having the neighborhood stray follow him home. It would be especially funny if said strays started to compete for his affection.

I also would like to see some more appearances by the Shadow Academy in general and these characters specifically. I could see a pretty decent "across the tracks" rivalry developing here, plus I'm pretty certain Mufasa, Blackout and probably December would all like to get a little payback.

kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion
Location: Behind the mayo, to the left of the cheese, next to the mystery meat leftover from last week

Post by kirinke »

I can also see the Albright kids 'turning' some more of the ones that are only there because they don't see an alternative or the ones that aren't too far gone over into the criminal/super-villain life-style. Richard at least, is starting to have a good track record with the villainous ladies.

Arkrite
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Arkrite »

Horsenhero wrote:Personally, I think Demolisa should pull a Toni and show up at Claremont. I think it would be loads of fun if Rich got a rep for having the neighborhood stray follow him home.
I'm ripping off one of ClassDunce's characters and just making friends as much as possible ;~)

ClassDunce
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by ClassDunce »

Yeah I guess our pony overlords are right. Friendship is magic...
"When they ask how I died, tell them: still angry." - Quellcrist Falconer

Arkrite
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Arkrite »

I was tempted to point out to Dawnbreaker that Richard's greatest strength was that people would actually help him out while Dawnbreaker didn't have anybody who'd even bother to help him.

But yeah, I did notice that Richard seems to be picking up strays. Heck, he even palled around with Tag and Bling on one adventure ;~)

ClassDunce
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by ClassDunce »

Be careful though or somewhere down the road Richard is going to having his own Tenchi style harem adventures.
"When they ask how I died, tell them: still angry." - Quellcrist Falconer

Shock
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Shock »

I'd say either that or a stalker but being stalked seems to be more a Sean thing.

kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Post by kirinke »

Keisha has a stalker too!

I think all of the Albright kids need one.

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Horsenhero »

Shock wrote:I'd say either that or a stalker but being stalked seems to be more a Sean thing.
Yeah, but now Sean is unlikely to be stalked by psychopathic admirers. Toasters, microwave ovens or other appliances maybe...but his days of being the team pretty boy are over.

Shock
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Shock »

You never know. Maybe he'll find a nice female energy being to settle hook up with.

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter »

ClassDunce wrote:Be careful though or somewhere down the road Richard is going to having his own Tenchi style harem adventures.
Durga: you lucky bastard
Kreuz Control Promotions: over 2800 builds served, and counting...
Crinoverse: Contributions

Arkrite
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Arkrite »

Shock wrote:You never know. Maybe he'll find a nice female energy being to settle hook up with.
I'm more worried that one of Talos' minions might find Sean's new chassis attractive.
And we're still not sure that Ember wouldn't find going out with a living star the most amazing thing ever.

Obviously the real trick is that Sean needs a new body that looks more human so he can hit on the ladies.
ClassDunce wrote:Be careful though or somewhere down the road Richard is going to having his own Tenchi style harem adventures.
I'm hedging my bets that Tattooedman was more Cowboy Bebop than Tenchi Moyu ;~)
Kreuzritter wrote:Durga: you lucky bastard
I tried googling this but I still have no idea what it's refferencing.

EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Durga is Kreuz's PC from Avengers Academy, a lesbian High Lemurian who is trying to get a girlfriend to get over her unrequited crush on Yuna. Unfortunately, the girl she is going to date has a living doll fetish and intends to puppet her and then get another PC as well.
Impeach the peach!

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Horsenhero »

EnigmaticOne wrote:Durga is Kreuz's PC from Avengers Academy, a lesbian High Lemurian who is trying to get a girlfriend to get over her unrequited crush on Yuna. Unfortunately, the girl she is going to date has a living doll fetish and intends to puppet her and then get another PC as well.
The Crinoverse is a kinky, kinky place.