Power Level 10 ( 150 PP)
ABILITIESPeter Pan wrote:To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Strength 3 Stamina 8 Agility 5 Dexterity 3
Fighting 12 Intellect 2 Awareness 2 Presence 5
• The Secret Tongue Comprehend 2 (Speak to and Understand Animals) [ 4 PP ]
• Unending Youth Feature 1 (Longevity) [ 1 PP ]
○ Faerie Flight Flight 8 (500 MPH; E: Dynamic, Subtle ) [ 21 PP ]
○ DAE: Fae Fleetness Enhanced Advantages 10 (Improved Initiative ); Quickness 10 [ 2 PP ]
○ DAE: Faerie Dust Flight 4 (E: Affects Others, Area [Cloud, 15'], Selective, Subtle ; F: Activation [Standard]) [ 2 PP ]
EQUIPMENT ( 10 EP Total)
• Fae-Weave Costume Concealment 4 (All Visual ; F: Quirk [As Fades, -1 Rank per 3 Rounds], Resistible [Will]) [ 3 EP ]
• Re-breather Immunity 2 (Suffocation; F: Limited [10 Rounds]) [ 1 EP ]
• Starlight Lenses Senses 1 (Visual: Ultravision) [ 1 PP ]
• Smallsword Damage 2 (Strength-based; E: Feature [Katanaspace], Improved Critical ) [ 5 EP ]
Close Attack (3), Equipment (2), Fearless, Improved Defense, Improved Trip, Move-by Action, Power Attack, Redirect, Taunt
Deception 9 (+14), Perception 6 (+8), Persuasion 5 (+10), Stealth 2 (+5)
Dodge (12) Base 7
Parry: (12) Base 0
Fortitude: (10) Base 2
Toughness: (8) Base -
Will: (10) Base 8
Attack: 15 Effect: 3 Total: 18 (Unarmed)
Attack: 15 Effect: 5 Total: 20 (Smallsword)
Dodge: 12 Tough.: 8 Total: 20
Parry: 12 Tough.: 8 Total: 20
Fort.: 10 Will: 10 Total: 20
ABILITIES [ 80 pp ] + SKILLS [ 11 pp ] + ADVANTAGES [ 12 pp ] + POWERS [ 30 pp ] + DEFENSES [ 17 pp ] = 150 PP TOTAL
Real Name: John Darling, Jr.
Alias: Peter Barrie
Occupation: Crime-Fighter (Student)
Base of Operations: Tisch School of the Arts, New York University; United States
Date of Birth: May 9, 1987 (Age 25)
Weight: 145 lbs.
Notable Relatives: John Darling, Sr. (father); Wendy Darling (aunt); Peter Darling (uncle); Jane Darling (cousin)
Status: Citizen of the United Kingdom with no criminal record; Legal Resident of the United States (Student Visa).
On a late summer's evening in 1890, John Darling, his older sister Wendy and younger brother Michael, meet the strange and wonderful Boy Who Wouldn't Grow Up -- Peter Pan. They had numerous adventures with him. Some were enchanting. The fae weave enchantment. Some were glamorous. The fae project glamour. Most were fantastic. The fae create fantasies. And every single one of them was terrific. For the fae always beget terror. After an unknown period of time, somewhere approaching a decade, the Darling children eventually escaped Never Land. The brought Peter, Tiger Lily, and a few other lost children back with them.
The children who wouldn't grow up eventually did, albeit at a rate far slower than they should. Wendy and Peter married and had a daughter, Jane, in the 1960s. John married Lily, and their son was born in 1987. Now in his mid-20's, John has come to America to work towards his Master's Degree -- in theatrical design -- at New York City's Tisch School of the Arts. By night, he dons a master and a costume woven from scraps of fabric brought back from Never Land and fights evil.
Yes. You read that biography right. I crossed White-Wolf's NWoD Changeling the Lost with Peter Pan and ended up with a super-hero. I probably do need therapy, thanks for your concern. Anyway, he works out as a fun combination of swashbuckling street-fighter, speedster, and oddly enough, a passable tertiary brick. Probably not going to fill the primary role for any of those jobs in the standard superhero team, but good enough to act as backup and filling in gaps.