dwellerofthedeep's Carnival (Hunters, Militia)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
dwellerofthedeep
Zealot
Zealot

dwellerofthedeep's Carnival (Hunters, Militia)

Post by dwellerofthedeep » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:59 pm

Hello, Roll Call! Step right up and see the new, the improved, the worlds and characters of dwellerofthedeep--All new content all the time!

I'm out here working on original characters again, just for fun.

Get your tickets here... Ride the rides, see the sites!
See the dancing monkey!
Gasp at the great bears and the elk of eternity!
The wondrous and the grotesque await you!
Welcome one and all! Don't fear the reaper ladies and gentlemen!

No illustrations necessary...

Rules Index
Vitality and Wound Points

Setting Index
Open Windows
Challengers
The Watchers and the Wretched

Open Windows Index
#1 Lightning Hounds
#10 Heinrich the Formless

Challengers
#2 Reliver

The Watcher and The Wretched
#3 Watcher II
#4 Fortress
#5 Louis Black
#6 Urban Ghouls
#7 Forge
#8 Half Ghoul Sorcerers

Pillar Universe
#10 Storm Tyrant Scouts
#11 Kedem DiArva
#12 Ditari Hunters (Archetype)
#13 Nuinn Militia (Archetype)
Last edited by dwellerofthedeep on Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:12 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Character Carnival!
My Blog
"If I have to give up a kidney I'll be okay because I'll still have Mutants and Masterminds."

dwellerofthedeep
Zealot
Zealot

#1 - Lightning Hounds

Post by dwellerofthedeep » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:42 pm

Setting: Open Windows (Science Fantasy)

The crackling lightning resolved itself into a figure of brass and cords of muscle. Four great dog-like legs extend from the body to the ground warping and blackening every living thing they touch. From the mass of flesh and metal their rises a human-like torso with long arms, all covered in ash-blackened armor. It’s face is like man’s but with a flattened nose and glaring yellow eyes. The creature roars with a voice as deafening as thunder and more lightning bolts streak down from the clouds to join it on the ground.

Name: Electro Canunid - Lightning Hound
PL 7 (94pp)
Type: Species

Ability Scores (58pp)
Strength +6 Dexterity +6 Agility +5 Stamina +5
Fight +5 Intellect -1 Awareness +1 Presence +3

Defenses (0pp)
Dodge +5 Parry +5 Fortitude +5 Will +1 Toughness +8 (w/Armor)/+5 (without Armor)

Skills (5pp)
Acrobatics 1/+6, Athletics 3/+9, Intimidation 3/+6, Perception 2/+3, Stealth 1/+7

Advantages (2pp)
Equipment 2, Second Chance (being tripped),

Equipment (10ep)
Blackened Armor (Protection +4, Limited: Archaic Armor) - 2ep
Sword (Damage +3, Improved Critical, Strength-based) - 4ep
Javelin (Damage +3, Thrown, Strength-based) - 4ep

Vehicles (0ep)
NA

Headquarters (0ep)
NA

Powers (29pp)

Lightning Hound (29pp)
Movement 2 (Slow Fall, Surefooted 1) - 4pp
Speed 1 - 1pp
Teleport +10 (Change Velocity, Limited: Same Spot as linked Lighting Blast, Short Range) Linked: Lightning Blast: Damage +8(Ranged 10) - Ride the Lightning - 25pp

Complications
Power Loss: Slow Fall (When enraged)

Background
The so-called lightning hounds are creatures from beyond one of the North African windows. Their ways are wild and they are very territorial. Organization is not yet unknown, as no samples have been captured alive by humans. They are known for fighting hard and rarely taking prisoners or any other spoils for that matter. Their own world is thought to be highly stormy, or even volcanic in nature. They speak their own language, though some seem to understand English even without translation the application of neural telepathy.
Character Carnival!
My Blog
"If I have to give up a kidney I'll be okay because I'll still have Mutants and Masterminds."

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Re: dwellerofthedeep's Carnival for Original Beings

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:38 pm

Yay, new stuff from Dweller!
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by JoshuaDunlow » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:03 pm

Purchases some popcorn, and gets his tickets ready. Marveling at the sights and sounds of the new carnival in town. Now this is my kind of place. :)

dwellerofthedeep
Zealot
Zealot

Post by dwellerofthedeep » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:35 am

Good to see you guys still posting. I'll be lurking on many a thread, though I will probably only rarely reply.

But as for this space...

Please to be expecting my usual schizophrenic approach to world building. Which is to say there will be settings aplenty!

So coming up next, an old hobby horse of mine that I've never trotted out here before...
Character Carnival!
My Blog

dwellerofthedeep
Zealot
Zealot

#2 Reliver

Post by dwellerofthedeep » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:51 am

Setting: Challengers (Science Fiction)

This man stands about 6ft tall, lithe and striking a martial arts stance. His hair is a brown crew cut, and his eyes are green. His black uniform marks him as a contending challenger, one of those who competes for control of the lower states. When he speaks his voice is low and clear.

Name: Reliver - James “Jimmy” Toverrin
PL 9 (135pp)
Type: Hero

Ability Scores (72pp)
Strength 4 Dexterity 5 Agility 5 Stamina 4
Fight 10 Intellect 7 Awareness 7 Presence 4

Defenses (8pp)
Dodge +8 Parry +10 Fortitude +6 Will +10 Toughness +10/+6 (FF) [Ballistic] or +8/+4 (FF)

Skills (22pp)
Acrobatics 4/+9, Athletics 4/+8, Close Combat (Unarmed) 4/+14, Deception 3/+7, Expertise (Strategist) 6/+13, Insight 3/+10, Investigation 2/+9, Perception 3/+10, Persuasion 2/+6, Sleight of Hand 1/+6, Stealth 4/+9, Technology 3/+10, Treatment 1/+8, Vehicles 4/+9

Advantages (28pp)
Accurate Attack, All-out Attack, Assessment, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 4, Equipment 4, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Initiative, Improvised Tools, Improvised Weapons, Leadership, Precise Attack, Ranged Attack 5, Seize Initiative, Throwing Mastery, Trance

Equipment (3ep)
Ballistic Suit (Protection 2, Limited: Ballistic Damage) - 1ep
Palm Computer - 1ep
Rebreather Helmet - 1ep

Vehicles (17ep)
Swarm Air Bike (17ep)
Size M, Strength 1, Speed 7 (Flight), Defense 10, Toughness 6, Features: Hidden Compartments

Powers (5pp)

Rebuilt Brain Power Suite (5pp)
Comprehend 2 (Languages 2: Speak and Understand All) - 4pp
Feature 1 (Mimicry) - 1pp

Complications
Rivalry - Ares, another of Haines’ experiments in reanimation
Enemy - Gideon Gant, the wealthy Challenger who funded Haines
Responsibility - Debt to Walter Haines who reanimated him
Relationships - Celia Crowe, Erica Sirivarn
Secret - Reanimated Challenger

Background
James Toverrin was a strategist in a war for the dominance of the Earth 500 years before the age of the Challengers Civilization. He was assassinated some years after the war ended, a decade into the age of the wasteland that followed the war. His neural data was recorded, and the record was recopied down the ages by the keepers of the computer.
Walter Haines reanimated James in a new body after a thousand years. Haines, himself a cripple, could not compete in the challenges. Walter reanimated James to become a challenger to represent him in battle. Haines trained him and rehabilitated him, just in time for him to compete in a challenge with Gideon Gant. He won, though only barely, and found himself in possession of a portion of Gideon’s corporate empire.
He met Celia Crowe through his work there in the empire, and though she was a challenger herself they were attracted to each other quite quickly. They clashed not long after that, at Gideon’s command. Soon after that, James was accused of murder and lost his office. Walter Haines reanimated a man called Ares to replace James as his champion.
Currently James works on Earth’s surface as a scout for a salvage company, trying to work his way out of the hole he fell into after losing the challenge to Celia. His current employer is Erica Sirivarn with whom he shares a distanced affection.
Character Carnival!
My Blog

dwellerofthedeep
Zealot
Zealot

#3 Watcher II

Post by dwellerofthedeep » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:59 pm

Setting: The Watchers and the Wretched (Superhero)

A man in heavy black bulletproof fabric and metal bear armor plates floats over the alleyway, telling criminals to beware in a modulated voice from within his mask. In his right hand he holds a huge pistol, and in his left, a taser.

Name: Watcher II - Jeremy Black (Year 1)
PL 8 (120pp)

Ability Scores (50pp)
Strength 1/7 Dexterity 6 Agility 4 Stamina 3
Fight 7 Intellect 2 Awareness 0 Presence 2

Defenses (9pp)
Dodge +7 Parry +7 Fortitude +6 Will +3 Toughness +6/+3 (FF) [+9/+6 (FF) (With Armor)]

Skills (10pp)
Acrobatics 3/+7, Close Combat (Unarmed) 2/+9, Deception 3/+5, Perception 2/+2, Stealth 4/+8, Technology 5/+7, Vehicles 3/+9

Advantages (23pp)
All-out Attack, Defensive Roll 3, Equipment 7, Improved Aim, Improved Critical (Heavy Hand Cannon), Improved Initiative, Improvised Tools, Inventor, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 5, Takedown

Equipment (35ep)
Com Link - 1ep
Taser (Ranged Affliction 5) - 10ep
Armored Uniform (Protection 3, features: headlamp) - 4ep
Heavy Hand Cannon (Damage 5, Ranged 3) - 8ep
-AE: Heavy Pistol (Damage 4, Ranged 4) - 1ep
Flash Visor in voice modulating mask - 1ep

Powers (28pp)

Warp Shard Braces (removable -1/5) (28pp)
Flight 5 (Subtle, Swimming) - Warped Movement
Immunity 5 (Suffocation) - Warp Mask
Enhanced Strength 6 Linked: Power Lifting 5 - Warped Arms
-AE: Telekinesis 8 (Complication: Require gestures, Split Power) - Warp Push
-Jeremy’s father’s warp shard is a subtle power source almost completely silent and capable of providing precise force applications easily.

Complications
Secret - Identity
Rivalry - Fortress
Relationships - Silver Fire, Fortress
Responsibility - Louis Black (Father and predecessor)

Background
Like his father before him, Jeremy Black wields a Warp Shard, but unlike his father, the first Watcher, who integrated the shard into his right arm, Jeremy channels the power externally. He wages war on the criminal element as well as the servants of the unbeing who would cast the whole world into darkness.
He has a sizeable back-up outfit, including his now one-armed father, Louis.
Character Carnival!
My Blog

dwellerofthedeep
Zealot
Zealot

#4 Fortress

Post by dwellerofthedeep » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:20 am

This petite woman clad in black with an antlered helm and mask stands between the beastly shape of the undead gangsters and the bystanders. As they unleash a storm of bullets a wall of stone coalesces between them and the woman. Soon she is surrounded in an entire castle of shifting black stone.

Name: Fortress - Abigail Lynnette Paine (Year 1)
PL 8 (120pp)

Ability Scores (54pp)
Strength 1 Dexterity 3 Agility 4 Stamina 2
Fight 9 Intellect 4 Awareness 2 Presence 3

Defenses (11pp)
Dodge +8 Parry +9 Fortitude +4 Will +6 Toughness +4/+2 (FF) or +7/+5 (Armor)

Skills (15pp)
Acrobatics 3/+7, Athletics 2/+3, Close Combat (Sword) 4/+12, Deception 4/+7, Expertise (Occult) 4/+8, Perception 3/+5, Science 2/+6, Stealth 5/+9, Technology 2/+6, Vehicles 1/+4

Advantages (15pp)
Accurate Attack, Defensive Roll 2, Equipment 5, Improved Critical 2 (Sword), Power Attack, Ranged Combat 3, Ritualist

Equipment (9ep)
Sword (Strength-based Damage 3, Improved Critical) - 4ep
Armored jumpsuit (Protection 3, Subtle) - 4ep
Com Link - 1ep
Mask - 0ep

Vehicles (16ep)
Fort-Cycle (16ep)
Size M, Strength 1, Speed 5, Defense 10, Toughness 5, Powers: Machine Gun (Damage +4, Ranged 2, Multi Attack)

Powers (25pp)

Black Fortress (25pp)
Create +8 (Stationary, Tether, Precise, Impervious) - 24pp
-AE: Damage +10 (Multiattack, Ranged 4) - 1pp

Complications
Responsibility - Cornelius Siebel (He’s a corporate executive who funds Fortress)
Rivalry - Watcher
Secret - Identity
Temper

Background
Abigail Paine was never exactly an ordinary girl growing up. Her powers manifested at a very young age. The Black Fortress is an extra-dimensional structure Abigail transitions between worlds instinctively to protect herself and others. She learned to control it over time to crush assailants, but after being removed from school due to her violent reaction to bullies, Abby was sent to Geer Institute for the gifted to learn to control her powers. From there she was recruited by Cornelius Siebel, one of the founders of the institute. Abby was sent out to fight monsters and criminals and to cover for the interests of Siebel’s partners in the field. She is 21 years old as of year 1, and a still student, albeit in college rather than high school. Abby is a kind person, but her temper is still a problem sometimes, especially when the rival and unfunded superhero the watcher is involved.
Character Carnival!
My Blog

dwellerofthedeep
Zealot
Zealot

#5 Louis Black

Post by dwellerofthedeep » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:59 am

This graying, battered man is covered in scars. Nothing remains of his right arm below the elbow, and though he is still powerfully built he has clearly gone to seed. His glasses reflect the computer screen in front of him. There are bags under his eyes and creases on his forehead.

Name: Louis Black (Year 1)
PL 7 (99pp)
Type: Supporting Cast

Ability Scores (52pp)
Strength 3 Dexterity 2 Agility 1 Stamina 4
Fight 7 Intellect 5 Awareness 1 Presence 3

Defenses (6pp)
Dodge +5 Parry +7 Fortitude +4 Will +5 Toughness +7/+4 (FF) or +9/+6 (Versus Ballistic)

Skills (20pp)
Acrobatics 1/+2, Athletics 1/+4, Close Combat (Unarmed) 4/+11, Deception 3/+6, Insight 4/+5, Investigation 4/+9, Perception 4/+5, Persuasion 2/+5, Stealth 4/+5, Technology 7/+12, Treatment 3/+8, Vehicles 3/+5

Advantages (21pp)
Defensive Roll 3, Equipment 6, Improved Initiative, Improvised Tools, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 8, Takedown

Equipment (14ep)
Armored Vest (Protection 2 (Limited to Ballistic), Subtle) - 2ep
Heavy Handgun (Damage +4, Ranged 4) - 8ep
Com Link - 1ep
Laptop Computer - 1ep
Night Vision Goggles - 1ep
Handcuffs - 1ep

Vehicles (11ep)
Armored Van (10ep)
Size H, Strength 8, Speed 4, Defense 6, Toughness 11, Features: Mobile Hotspot, First Aid Kit, Changing License Plates

Headquarters (5ep)
Watcher’s Nest (5ep) (PL 7)
Size: Medium Headquarters, Toughness 6, Features: Computer, Garage, Infirmary, Workshop

Powers (0pp)
NA

Complications
Disability - Only one arm
Responsibility - To his son Jeremy and the rest of his family
Secret - Formerly the Superhero the Watcher

Background
Louis was the first Watcher, the one who discovered the warp shard still in use by Jeremy. Louis still assists in crime fighting both from home and in his armored van. Louis gave up the direct game when he lost his arm in battle against an opponent he refuses to tell Jeremy about.
He is 48 years old and still a family man as far as his wife and two younger children (both girls) are concerned. He works as a computer repair technician as a day job. He has a powerful handshake, a loud laugh, and a broad smile.
During his time as the Watcher, Louis fought many monsters and several of the villains of the day, but his greatest opponent was the mafia and he brought them down a few pegs over time. These days the mafia has lost many of its teeth to the mundane police force, as well as Watcher’s personal efforts.
Character Carnival!
My Blog

dwellerofthedeep
Zealot
Zealot

#6 Urban Ghouls

Post by dwellerofthedeep » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:14 pm

The creature is nearly humanoid with gray skin, tattered clothes, and three-inch claws instead of fingers. It moves with a hunched back and limping gait.

Name: Urban Ghoul
PL 7 (69pp)
Type: Species (Default: non-heroic)

Ability Scores (46pp)
Strength 6 Dexterity 0 Agility 5 Stamina 4
Fight 6 Intellect -2 Awareness 1 Presence 3

Defenses (3pp)
Dodge +6 Parry +6 Fortitude +5 Will +2 Toughness +8

Skills (6pp)
Athletics 2/+8, Acrobatics 2/+7, Deception 1/+4, Intimidation 2/+5 Perceptions 3/+4, Stealth 2/+7

Advantages (1pp)
All-out Attack

Powers (13pp)

Ghoul Powers (13pp)
Leaping 2 - 2pp
Protection 4 - 4pp - Ghoul Hide
Damage +2 (Strength-based, Split Attack, Improved Critical) - 4pp - Claws
Immunity 1 (Cold Temperatures) - Inner Apathy - 1pp
Senses 2 (Darkvision 2) - 2pp

Complications
Addiction - Ghouls crave human flesh

Background
Urban ghouls were a growing problem during Louis Black’s time as The Watcher. Since Jeremy took up the mantle this has only become worse. Ghouls are caused not by a spreading disease, but by growing apathy and hatred in the human population. As the world sinks into further stages of degeneration and more sorcerers go about spreading supernatural plagues from the shadows these creatures multiply. Some were once humans, but due to their numbers Louis Black supposed they must be coming from the dead, or from some other source.
Character Carnival!
My Blog

dwellerofthedeep
Zealot
Zealot

#7 Forge

Post by dwellerofthedeep » Tue May 21, 2013 4:47 pm

The man wears a black long coat, but not shirt beneath which reveals his scarred and red skin. He is bald and his dark eyes glare with inner fire. His fists are like steel and his face is shaped like a brick.

Name: Forge
PL 8 (120pp)
Type: Villain (Techno/Supernatural)

Ability Scores (52pp)
Strength 4 Dexterity 1 Agility 5 Stamina 4
Fight 8 Intellect 0 Awareness 2 Presence 2

Defenses (7pp)
Dodge +8 Parry +8 Fortitude +6 Will +4 Toughness +8

Skills (15pp)
Athletics 2/+6, Acrobatics 2/+7, Close Combat (Unarmed) 4/+12, Deception 3/+5, Expertise (Weapon Smith) 5/+6, Insight 2/+4, Intimidation 3/+5, Perception 5/+7, Stealth 4/+9

Advantages (8pp)
Accurate Attack, All-out Attack, Assessment, Defensive Attack, Diehard, Improved Critical (Forge Sword), Improved Initiative, Power Attack

Powers (38pp)

Forge Powers (38pp)
Leaping 2 - 2pp
Senses 1 (Infravision) - 1pp
Protection 4 - Metal Hide - 4pp
Damage +4 (Improved Critical, Concealable) - Forge Sword - 6pp
Damage +1 (Reaction) - Heated Skin - 4pp
Damage +8 (Area: Line) - Blazing Breath - 16pp
Immunity 5 - Fire Damage - 5pp

Complications
Noticeable - Sweats Molten Metal, Forge Heat
Motivation - Greed
Reputation - Mercenary

Background
Forge is a mystery as of yet in Clock City. He fights religiously for the highest bidder, and loves the chaos this creates. Forge’s true identity is unknown, and many rumors circulate as to how he acquired his powers. As for him, he is not talking. He wields his collapsible, blackened forge sword which he keeps hidden in his throat when it’s not in use. He can breathe fire.
Character Carnival!
My Blog

dwellerofthedeep
Zealot
Zealot

#8 Half Ghoul Sorcerers

Post by dwellerofthedeep » Wed May 29, 2013 9:57 am

Setting: The Watchers and the Wretched

A gray tint to the skin and the archaic weapons he carries give away this man’s nature in part, but not as much as his dead eyes. He wears armor plates and carries a dagger and scroll. In many ways, he resembles a true urban ghoul.

Name: Half Ghoul Sorcerer
PL 7 (105pp)
Type: Villain (Archetype, Supernatural)

Ability Scores (60pp)
Strength 5 Dexterity 3 Agility 6 Stamina 5
Fight 5 Intellect -1 Awareness 3 Presence 4

Defenses (5pp)
Dodge +6 Parry +6 Fortitude +6 Will +6 Toughness +8/+6 (without Armor)

Skills (15pp)
Expertise (Sorcerer) 4/+3, Athletics 3/+8, Acrobatics 3/+9, Close Combat (Sword) 3/+8 Deception 3/+7, Intimidation 2/+6 Perceptions 5/+8, Ranged Combat (Magic) 3/+6, Stealth 4/+10

Advantages (4pp)
All-out attack, Ritualist, Equipment 2

Equipment (10ep)
Sword (Strength-based Damage +3, Improved Critical) - 4ep
Dagger (Strength-based Damage +1, Improved Critical, Thrown) - 3ep
Piecemeal Armor (Protection 2) - 2ep
Cell Phone - 1ep
Scrolls and Pens - 0ep

Powers (21pp)

Half Ghoul (6pp)
Protection 1 - Half Ghoul Hide - 1pp
Leaping 2- 2pp
Immunity 1 (Cold Temperatures) - Inner Apathy - 1pp
Senses 2 (Darkvision 2) - 2pp

Sorcerer Magic (15pp)
Damage +8 (Ranged 5, Split Attack) - Energy Blast - 14pp
-AE: Affliction +8 (Ranged 5, Split Power) - Puppet Hands - 1ep
(Entranced, Compelled, Controlled; Resisted by Will)

Complications
Noticeable - Half Ghoul Apathy
Addiction - Human Flesh

Background
Half Ghouls are created by modification to humans as well as nastier means. They often become sorcerers despite their low intellects, because they have a talent for magical power. Half Ghouls are common in Clock City, but rarely seen in public. They, especially their sorcerers, tend to be reclusive by nature except when attempting crime or serving as a crony for others.
Character Carnival!
My Blog

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Re: dwellerofthedeep's Carnival (Half Ghoul Sorcerers)

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:09 am

Dweller, where you at, dog? I apologize for the slang, I was listening to some T.I, with the kid. :wink:
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

dwellerofthedeep
Zealot
Zealot

Post by dwellerofthedeep » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:45 pm

I suppose I have fallen off the map a bit, Thor. I have a hard time maintaining the thread and the freelance job at the moment.

That said, I am itching to some more building, so don't think I'm saying to count me out completely. :)
Character Carnival!
My Blog

dwellerofthedeep
Zealot
Zealot

Post by dwellerofthedeep » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:00 pm

Setting: Open Windows

The long coated man’s form shifts, amorphous and flowing. The air around him shimmers with waves of heat.

Name: Heinrich the Formless (Advanced)
PL 10 (150pp)

Ability Scores (58pp)
Strength 3 Dexterity 2 Agility 9 Stamina 4
Fight 6 Intellect 1 Awareness 5 Presence -1

Defenses (7pp)
Dodge +10 Parry +10 Fortitude +4 Will +7 Toughness +10

Skills (5pp)
Acrobatics 1/+10, Close Combat (Unarmed) 11/+17, Perception 1/+6, Stealth 1/+10

Advantages (5pp)
All-out Attack, Diehard, Fast Grab, Power Attack, Improved Initiative

Powers (75pp)

Formless Wizard Power Suite (75pp)
Movement 1 (Swinging) - 2pp
Speed 1 - 1pp (Pseudo-flow)
Regeneration 2 - 2pp - Amorphous Heart
Protection 6 - 6pp - Amorphous Shell
Elongation 6 - 6pp
Extra Limbs 4 (4 additional arms, Projection) - 8pp
Features 2 (Internal Compartment 2 (Size -4 Container)) - 2pp - Lesser Envelopment
Senses 2 (Acute touch) - 2pp - Seeking Shell
Remote Sensing 4 (Sight Only, Medium: Elongated Limbs, Feedback) - 1pp - Arm Eyes
Morph 4 - 20pp - Shapeshifting
-AE: Insubstantial 3 (Precise) Linked Flight 1 (Subtle) - 1pp - Discorporate Form
Damage 6 (Reaction) - 24pp - Burning Body

Complications
Weakness - Those who are Pure of Motive cannot be harmed by Burning Body
Cost - Burning Body costs chemical energy, leading to failure of all powers if overused without enough food
Power Loss - All powers when Starving
Addiction - Food

Background
Heinrich was born in Nuremberg in the 1980s. He never achieved well in school, and was always a strange child, never joining with others his own age. Only in college did he begin to come into his powers as a formless wizard. His powers appear to be innate, but are in fact gained from the lack of direction in his early life. At the time of Open Windows’ beginnings Heinrich is still hardly comfortable in his own skin, let alone any of the others he takes to disguise himself.
Character Carnival!
My Blog