Feats, don't fail me now!

These questions about M&M's first edition were posed to Steve Kenson--and then he answered them! Steve's now providing official answers to second edition questions, but we've archived this forum for you to search.
WillyPete
Bystander
Bystander

Feats, don't fail me now!

Post by WillyPete » Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:45 pm

{Sorry about that...} :oops:
Pardon me if this has been covered before, and please point me in the right direction if it has been...

There seem to be some Feats that can be taken more than once, and others where you can't, but there doesn't seem to be one general list of which ones are which!

The ones where something is mentioned are the minority, as near as I can tell...

Can you have more than one Sidekick, for instance? Batman seems to have quite a few, for example (though maybe those are just 'graduates'...).

Is there either a 'Master List', or just a general rule, for this, or is that still under consideration?

Thanks!
Good Luck,
William A. Peterson
"There is nothing quite so exhiliarating in the World as being shot at... and missed!" Winston Churchill

Steve Kenson
Mastermind

Post by Steve Kenson » Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:23 am

There isn't a "master list" of feats you can take more than once, but most feats specify. In cases where they don't (such as Sidekick, for example), it's up to the GM whether or not you can take those feats more than once.
Steve Kenson - steve@greenronin.com
Green Ronin Publishing