Crinoverse: Time After Time: Steel Dawn

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
flynnarrel
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Crinoverse: Time After Time: Steel Dawn

Post by flynnarrel » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:23 pm

Dr. Bumil

With his mind so focused on giving Jennie an anchor here he was shielded from the psychic waves coming off of their albino. He caught only the briefest measure of it and the roach man's speech and new transformation.

"I'm... not one of the healers." Bumil says helplessly, looking at the pile of parts that was Primus.
[Are the Primus folks on a different timeline than the others?]

SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by SilvercatMoonpaw » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:42 am

Geanie
HP: 0; LP: 0
Condition: -1 Hit, Fatigued [-1 speed = 15 ft]
Crinos wrote:"yeah, if anyone whose actually good at combat can hear me, we could use a little help here." Panik says to no one in particular.
Geanie bounds over, pushing herself past the fatigue, to try and kick Tempus in the butt, but it's a bad shot.
Athletics: 1d20+10=26, +1 speed
Attack: 1d20+10=12, damage 19 Tgh
Last edited by SilvercatMoonpaw on Fri May 02, 2014 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Yeoman » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:40 am

flynnarrel wrote:Dr. Bumil

With his mind so focused on giving Jennie an anchor here he was shielded from the psychic waves coming off of their albino. He caught only the briefest measure of it and the roach man's speech and new transformation.

"I'm... not one of the healers." Bumil says helplessly, looking at the pile of parts that was Primus.
[Are the Primus folks on a different timeline than the others?]
Eh... I'm trying to keep them vaguely synched...

Also, Prima is the one messed up on the ground. Primus, who you need to wake, is the giant face. Blame... probably Simon Furman for the similarity in names.

flynnarrel
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by flynnarrel » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:06 am

Ah, thank you for the clarification
Bumil turns to his animal companion. "Jennie, knock on the big face." The elephant looks at the small dumpy man as if he were crazy but relents. Her trunk reaches out and raps hard on the case (?) around Primus (or the face directly).

stavaros-the-arcane
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by stavaros-the-arcane » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:16 pm

Yeoman wrote:
She glances aside at you and smiles, warmly. "I'm pretty sure you're a pirate in that outfit." Her eyes then swing back towards Glorith. "I have, however, been capable of processing for the last 1.5 million years, and am well aware of the situation."

Her hand begins to glow, building up energy for a few seconds before Glorith fades from view. "Next time then."
Thunderchild chuckled and gave a shrug. "Okay you've caught me out on that one. I was hoping to exploit the technicality that in this time period I'm probably the only earth born human to hold a naval rank or command a space ship. No matter, I figured you'd be up for saving the universe anyways."

Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Yeoman » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:15 pm

Tempus manages to dodge both of Geanie's and Panik's attacks, no matter how bad he's looking.

"I can see neither of you is going to stop. I'm sorry for what's about to happen.
EnigmaticOne wrote:Barney Hale
HP: 1 / LP: 1
COND: -3

"Small fortune...." Barney breathed, before moving to Solus' aid.
Multiattack Damage -2/+2: Take 10 for total of 18.
DC Toughness 23 + Multiattack against the wraiths. Takedown 2.

So as of currently, there are 14/24 Wraiths?
You manage to clear the rest of the wraiths, the they crumble down into cubes, but Solus looks like she's in extremely bad shape from the hit she took from Glorith.
stavaros-the-arcane wrote:
Thunderchild chuckled and gave a shrug. "Okay you've caught me out on that one. I was hoping to exploit the technicality that in this time period I'm probably the only earth born human to hold a naval rank or command a space ship. No matter, I figured you'd be up for saving the universe anyways."
She nods, "A True Nonoriri will always protect the innocent."

She holds out her hand and a rent in space opens up, beyond which the both of you can see Geanie and Panik fighting what looks like Dr. Temple in a purple robe, beyond them is Epistimus, also clawing at wraiths.

Holding her arm out, and still gathering power she cries out, "BUSTER! BEAM!"

Paink, you and Geanie have only enough time to register the portal opening before a blinding burst of energy emerges from it, enveloping Tempus. And when it fades, all that remains is burnt bits of scattered cloth.

And tehn the entire planet starts to quake.
flynnarrel wrote:
Ah, thank you for the clarification
Bumil turns to his animal companion. "Jennie, knock on the big face." The elephant looks at the small dumpy man as if he were crazy but relents. Her trunk reaches out and raps hard on the case (?) around Primus (or the face directly).
As soon as you tap on it, you can feel the entire ground start to shake.

Kruez, your turn.

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:46 pm

"I have had enough of your backtalk little flesh things. But I am generous. Any last words?"
TYCHO 3-SAINTS. CITADEL EFFCEE ARCOWASTES. I AM THE RIGHT HAND OF VENGEANCE AND THE BOOT THAT IS GOING TO KICK YOUR SORRY ASS ALL THE WAY BACK TO EARTH, FALLEN! I AM BOTH PUCKISH ROGUE AND DEATH INCARNATE, I AM THE LAST LIVNG THING YOU ARE EVER GONNA SE!.

GAT SENT ME.

blast with genki Jr. again: 1d20+4=18

DC 27 TOU of that hits

recoil roll 1d20+12=26
RENEGADE 4 LIFE Genki Jr. chirps, firing another blast of energy
Kreuz Control Promotions: over 2800 builds served, and counting...
Crinoverse: Contributions

Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Yeoman » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:22 pm

Megatronus dodges out of the way of the attack. "I sincerely doubt that. If your god is as feeble as you all, I have little to fear."

That misses and it's metools turn.

EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by EnigmaticOne » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:11 pm

Barney Hale

"That doesn't seem good.... Madam Nonoiri? Is it within your ability to lift the hammer and use it to heal Solus?"
Impeach the peach!

metool2
Zealot
Zealot

Post by metool2 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:24 pm

Battle Man SAINT
HP: 1, Cnd: Normal

" How about a little of that charm of yours, Doctor Bumil? I have no doubt that tongue of yours could convince the mountain stone to move... Time to boast that you convinced a planet itself to stir awake! "
Hakeshi Tanjo sound as he felt the ground around him quiver and shake.

It had been frightening, to be held betwixt Megatronus' fingers as easily as one might dangle and insect. But Hakeshi wouldn't let such fear overtake him, not while he was inspired still by Tycho's words, and the images in his head. But what could he do? Even if he could hit the monstrosity... Could he do any damage?

In the speedy miliseconds his quick mind was running over strategies, he took note of Prima's form and the exposed control pit before he moved to swiftly advance towards the heroic machine and slide himself into the controls, the purple glow from his hands helping to illuminate the insides.

" You still there, Prima? Come on ... We need to buy just a few more precious moments. Tch " Clucking his tongue as he explored the interior, his new eyes narrowing as he explored the surroundings of the alien machine... He was on another planet, sitting inside another living sentient... Even back home he had never piloted a mecha... but this wasn't just a mecha...

Smirking, he glanced up at the roof. " Good job holding on until we arrived. Now it's time we did this together... Lean on my shoulder. Borrow my strength. Let's combine our fighting spirit and stand tall against the darkness of this reality!

" Rise up, O Righteous Soul. Let us stand against the Darkness!"
Hakeshi beckoned, as he reached out with his new hands and took tight hold of the controls, pushing his will, spirit, and burning desire for justice in hopes to reach the transformer.

Kch... Forgive my 'oily' residue, Primus... He grinned to himself with closed eyes.
Vehicle Check (incase)1d20+10=26
" This flag says I will fight until only my bones remain. "
Kamen Rider Builds

Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Yeoman » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:28 pm

EnigmaticOne wrote:Barney Hale

"That doesn't seem good.... Madam Nonoiri? Is it within your ability to lift the hammer and use it to heal Solus?"
"Nono. And... no.. I don't think so. I can lift the hammer but... from what I can tell it's not about hitting things. It's about knowing what you're doing. The hammer needs to be programmed. And I don't think I can even comprehend what she is.

"Do we know anyone that could?"

Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Crinos » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:34 pm

"You're sorry?" Panik says, "Oh come on. Don't feed me that crap. If you were sorry you wouldn't be here. If you were sorry you would just turn around and walk away. If you were sorry you wouldn't be wasting all your time trying to kill some brand name second rate superteam in Bay City. Seriously, you have access to the entirety of time and space and you WASTE IT. The Praetorian used to watch your attacks against the Bay City Sentinels. And he LAUGHED at you. We all laughed at you. Because you're PATHETIC."

At this point Panik gets right up into Tempus' face. "You know, its guys like you who really grind my gears. You wanna destroy the Centurion Machines at their creation? Fine. You want to make the universe a crappier place so it doesn't get reborn, FINE. But at least be honest enough to admit that YOU. ARE. THE. BAD GUY. I've done horrible things. Unspeakable things. Things that if my teammates knew about half the messed up stuff I've put my name too, they'd have me drawn and quartered. But you know what? I OWN THAT ****. I wear my villain hat and I wear it PROUD. Because there isn't anything in this or any other universe more pathetic and sad than some half assed, second rate candy ass of a bad guy, who is too stuck inside their own head they can't even see they are the villain."

Panik pulls out a syringe and jams it into his own neck. All of a sudden his physique begins to swell, and he actually rips out of his clothes, revealing a body like a olympian God.

"Geanie," Panik throws her the hourglass, "Run ahead and close the forge, use my Hourglass to help you. I got this. Surprise jackass. My name is Doctor Panik. I'm the greatest medical genius of the 420th century, and I'm the most evil mother ****er you will ever meet. AND NOW ITS TIME FOR ROUND GOT DAMN TWO!"

(Variable to Enhanced strength 10, and advantage: close combat 8.)

Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Yeoman » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:36 pm

metool2 wrote:
Battle Man SAINT
HP: 1, Cnd: Normal

" How about a little of that charm of yours, Doctor Bumil? I have no doubt that tongue of yours could convince the mountain stone to move... Time to boast that you convinced a planet itself to stir awake! "
Hakeshi Tanjo sound as he felt the ground around him quiver and shake.

It had been frightening, to be held betwixt Megatronus' fingers as easily as one might dangle and insect. But Hakeshi wouldn't let such fear overtake him, not while he was inspired still by Tycho's words, and the images in his head. But what could he do? Even if he could hit the monstrosity... Could he do any damage?

In the speedy miliseconds his quick mind was running over strategies, he took note of Prima's form and the exposed control pit before he moved to swiftly advance towards the heroic machine and slide himself into the controls, the purple glow from his hands helping to illuminate the insides.

" You still there, Prima? Come on ... We need to buy just a few more precious moments. Tch " Clucking his tongue as he explored the interior, his new eyes narrowing as he explored the surroundings of the alien machine... He was on another planet, sitting inside another living sentient... Even back home he had never piloted a mecha... but this wasn't just a mecha...

Smirking, he glanced up at the roof. " Good job holding on until we arrived. Now it's time we did this together... Lean on my shoulder. Borrow my strength. Let's combine our fighting spirit and stand tall against the darkness of this reality!

" Rise up, O Righteous Soul. Let us stand against the Darkness!"
Hakeshi beckoned, as he reached out with his new hands and took tight hold of the controls, pushing his will, spirit, and burning desire for justice in hopes to reach the transformer.

Kch... Forgive my 'oily' residue, Primus... He grinned to himself with closed eyes.
Vehicle Check (incase)1d20+10=26
Okay, sorry, too many peoples there, run down:

Primus: Big face in wall. Is also Autochton. Pretty much a god.
Prima: Leader of the Guiding Hand. Busy bleeding on the floor.
Number 7: Human looking Centurian Machine. Imbeded in a wall.
Rung: Not getting involved. Is a Pyschologist. Panik can likely beat him in armwresting
Number 19: Newly arrived, got his eye ripped out, you are inside him.
Megatronus: Fallen of the Guiding hand. Complete D-bag

Also: as for attacks: Scroll down to Novendecim. Use those damage modifiers and your attack modifiers
The machine slowly makes its way to it's feet. "Centurion Machine Number Nineteen. Online."

And it's still your turn.

Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Yeoman » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:37 pm

Crinos wrote:"You're sorry?" Panik says, "Oh come on. Don't feed me that crap. If you were sorry you wouldn't be here. If you were sorry you would just turn around and walk away. If you were sorry you wouldn't be wasting all your time trying to kill some brand name second rate superteam in Bay City. Seriously, you have access to the entirety of time and space and you WASTE IT. The Praetorian used to watch your attacks against the Bay City Sentinels. And he LAUGHED at you. We all laughed at you. Because you're PATHETIC."

At this point Panik gets right up into Tempus' face. "You know, its guys like you who really grind my gears. You wanna destroy the Centurion Machines at their creation? Fine. You want to make the universe a crappier place so it doesn't get reborn, FINE. But at least be honest enough to admit that YOU. ARE. THE. BAD GUY. I've done horrible things. Unspeakable things. Things that if my teammates knew about half the messed up stuff I've put my name too, they'd have me drawn and quartered. But you know what? I OWN THAT ****. I wear my villain hat and I wear it PROUD. Because there isn't anything in this or any other universe more pathetic and sad than some half assed, second rate candy ass of a bad guy, who is too stuck inside their own head they can't even see they are the villain."

Panik pulls out a syringe and jams it into his own neck. All of a sudden his physique begins to swell, and he actually rips out of his clothes, revealing a body like a olympian God.

"Geanie," Panik throws her the hourglass, "Run ahead and close the forge, use my Hourglass to help you. I got this. Surprise jackass. My name is Doctor Panik. I'm the greatest medical genius of the 420th century, and I'm the most evil mother ****er you will ever meet. AND NOW ITS TIME FOR ROUND GOT DAMN TWO!"

(Variable to Enhanced strength 10, and advantage: close combat 8.)
take an HP... but... you kinda skipped the other part. He's kinda gone what with having ate a Buster beam.

Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Crinos » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:39 pm

(Oh darn, well then never mind me hulking out. Sorry I missed that.)

Panik smirks, "Heh, loser."

"Come on Geanie, we got a forge to shut down."