NEW VINDICATORS #15: Deport (IC)

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
Locked
Arkrite
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Posts: 11094
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:02 pm
Location: The Frozen North

Re: NEW VINDICATORS #15: Deport (IC)

Post by Arkrite »

Alex "Current" Murphy
.
HP: 2 CND: Normal

Lex grins sheepishly, waving at him to pick up his instrument as he tunes his guitar, "You're gonna laugh at me..."

Michuru81
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion
Posts: 5693
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:17 pm
Location: Pekin, IL

Re: NEW VINDICATORS #15: Deport (IC)

Post by Michuru81 »

NVAE: BAND ROOM (Lex; NPCs: Doug)
Doug shuddered before he picked up the banjo. "What is it?"
OUBLIETTE - NVAE: IC | OOC

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Posts: 13293
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:24 pm
Location: Riding the range

Re: NEW VINDICATORS #15: Deport (IC)

Post by Horsenhero »

Magnitude
Kasimir Flaegler
HP 7 LP 2


Kas smiled as the Warden put on his show. "Don't go down? Not ever? That must make you popular with the ladies. Of course between your posturing and your incessant babble, I can't make up my mind whether you're a teenage boy or a teenage girl."

Kas shrugged. "Either way, I guarantee you that breaking you apart into little bits of rubble is not now, nor will it ever be, something I plan on doing."
"So it's something about this place that's messing with them because they're Nephilim, and you're here to keep the folks who ain't in line."
Kas turned back to Jack with a perplexed look on his face. "Do you really think so? Honestly, what's keeping me here is not him. If you want to get right down to it, the only reason I haven't tried to breach the entry is because I told Christian I wouldn't and I endeavor to be a man of my word."

Arkrite
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Posts: 11094
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:02 pm
Location: The Frozen North

Re: NEW VINDICATORS #15: Deport (IC)

Post by Arkrite »

Alex "Current" Murphy
.
HP: 2 CND: Normal

Lex cocks an eyebrow with a grin, "Wow, now I'm curious, what did you think I had in mind? Anything that could make a man shudder like that's gotta be pretty bad."

"Oh god, you weren't thinking I'd suggest beiber were you? Because I'd rather eat my guitar and floss with the strings,"
Lex shudders, "Ew, okay, just got the mental image of that, ugh..."

Shock
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Posts: 12051
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: NEW VINDICATORS #15: Deport (IC)

Post by Shock »

Violet Lear
HP: 1


"Come on, Sarah. Everyone has a bad day. It's not Bea's fault she's down. It's our job to cheer her up." Violet held up a wrap top that was Beatrice's size. "What do you think? You're going to want something cracking to wear for your first date after Otso gets better, right?"

User avatar
Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Posts: 14313
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:16 pm
Location: The Lands of Ink
Contact:

Re: NEW VINDICATORS #15: Deport (IC)

Post by Tattooedman »

Greystone:
[Jack Rexroth]
HP: 3
Bulwark wrote:"Uh-huh. Uh-huh." Warden Bulwark nodded. "I hear what you're saying, yes. You make some very valid points. Before we sit down to discuss these matters, does anyone have a glove?"
Jack shook his head. "Nope." Though he did wonder why the warden wanted a glove of all things.
Kas wrote:Kas turned back to Jack with a perplexed look on his face. "Do you really think so? Honestly, what's keeping me here is not him. If you want to get right down to it, the only reason I haven't tried to breach the entry is because I told Christian I wouldn't and I endeavor to be a man of my word."
"I meant he's here to make sure nobody tries to make an escape. Since we're not trying he's just killing time. But your reason is cool by me."
World of Freedom Setting 3E

"Your ignorance is not my burden."
-- Chiun

McGuffin
Paragon
Paragon
Posts: 3093
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:34 pm
Location: Finland

Re: NEW VINDICATORS #14: Fly

Post by McGuffin »

Ursa
[Otso Karell]
HP: 1


Otso closed his eyes tightly as he saw the familiar powersignature. Juozas. His thoughts immediately went back to Africa and he focused more intently on his breathing. In, out. Slow and steady.

"Hello Juozas." He remained seated as he spoke. "What do you want to talk about?"
Last edited by McGuffin on Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
McGuffin's Workshop: Warp, Naga

Why crawl when you can walk? Why walk when you can run? Why run when you can fly?

flynnarrel
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Posts: 9487
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:17 am

Re: NEW VINDICATORS #15: Deport (IC)

Post by flynnarrel »

Fluxx

"I zink ze point of tricking Dag is moot since I do not feel I could impersonate 'im wiz any degree of convincing. Ze first time I 'esitated in a kiss ze ruse would fall apart." the Sophomore admits.

"I zink enforced gender segregation is our best bet. I, as a muslim woman can take ze two girls and ze 'chaperone' to an area where zey are to wash 'ands, feet, neck, face, and ears before prayer, as is custom. Zere could even be ozer women zere - ze mages I told you of, even Vindicators dressed as veiled women. Mr. Noble 'as ze 'ips for it." Martin deadpans.

Michuru81
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion
Posts: 5693
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:17 pm
Location: Pekin, IL

Re: NEW VINDICATORS #15: Deport (IC)

Post by Michuru81 »

HOFBURG PALACE: THE DUNGEON (Kas and Jack; NPCs: Bulwark, Drifter, Gabriel, Gabrielle)
Almost instantly, the debris flew back to the crushed limb. Dust and pebbles reassembled themselves. In almost no time, his hand was whole once more. "I don't go down. Ever. You Neo-Sapiens are going nowhere."

Kas smiled as the Warden put on his show. "Don't go down? Not ever? That must make you popular with the ladies."

The warden sputtered. "Not like that! I... I'm great with the ladies! Once you go rock, you don't want no other-"

"Of course between your posturing and your incessant babble, I can't make up my mind whether you're a teenage boy or a teenage girl."

"I'm a man," Bulwark grumbled. "All man. Didn't you hear? I'm the wielder of the Mighty Stalactite of Justice." He leaned towards the Drifter, putting a hand by his mouth. "That's what I call my penis."

Kas shrugged. "Either way, I guarantee you that breaking you apart into little bits of rubble is not now, nor will it ever be, something I plan on doing."

"So," mused Jack, "it's something about this place that's messing with them because they're Nephilim, and you're here to keep the folks who ain't in line."

"Exactly! I'm the warden! My job is to make sure you guys stay in here!"

"Honestly," Kas said, "what's keeping me here is not him. If you want to get right down to it, the only reason I haven't tried to breach the entry is because I told Christian I wouldn't and I endeavor to be a man of my word."

"Okay, I get that," intoned Jack. "So since we're not trying to leave and you want some people to talk to how about answering our questions instead of random ramblings?"

"Uh-huh. Uh-huh." Warden Bulwark nodded. "I hear what you're saying, yes. You make some very valid points. Before we sit down to discuss these matters, does anyone have a glove?"

Jack shook his head. "Nope."

Bulwark looked to Kas and then the Drifter. "I did," she said, "but they took my bag."

"Well, when in need..." Bulwark snapped his left hand off at the wrist, took it, and slapped Greystone across the face with it. "You have insulted my honor, sir! I demand satisfaction!"
Michuru81 wrote:Bulwark smash! (1d20+8=21) DC 27 Toughness save.
NVAE: BAND ROOM (Lex; NPCs: Doug)
"Actually, I just expected that this was going to be some smarmy attempt to make me feel better.

"What are we doing?"

THE MALL (Violet; NPCs: Beatrice, Eve, Kirstie, Sarah, Tatjana)
Beatrice eyed the neckline of the top. "I do not zink I 'ave ze... ze..." She brought her arms up to her chest, as if cupping imaginary breasts. She looked to Kirstie for help. "'Ow you say 'sein'?"

"Boobs, Bea," Kirstie said.

"I do not 'ave ze boobs for zis," Beatrice said, pronouncing the word strangely.

Tatjana snatched the top away from Violet and held it to Beatrice. "You don't need boobs for it," she argued.

Kirstie chortled.

"What?" asked Tatjana.

"Nothing," Kirstie said, throwing her a teasing smile. "It's just funny coming from you."

Tatjana smiled at her friend's teasing. "Jealous?" asked the buxom sophomore.

"Ab-so-lutely," admitted Kirstie.

"Have you considered getting pregnant?" asked Sarah jokingly. "A couple months in and my bras were too small."

Tatjana smirked at Kirstie. "Well, there you go: don't use protection tomorrow night and you're set!"

WRECK ROOM: ISOLATION (Otso)
"Oh, whatever." His eyes went to the books laying around. "So, what are you reading? Anything good?"

NVAE: NEWTON'S OFFICE (Martin; NPCs: Newton)
"I just worry about her rabbiting the moment she realizes she's without Dag's protection," Newton said.
OUBLIETTE - NVAE: IC | OOC

Arkrite
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Posts: 11094
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:02 pm
Location: The Frozen North

Re: NEW VINDICATORS #15: Deport (IC)

Post by Arkrite »

Alex "Current" Murphy
.
HP: 2 CND: Normal

"Not smarmy. Inept. This is an inept attempt to to cheer you up," Lex says with a smirk, then he shrugs, "I donno, I just wanted to play some music without a crowd. Just for fun."

He pauses, "But, ya know, Lena got me thinking. She asked me at one point if I wrote music and I never gave it much thought. Think we oughtta give it a shot?"

He grins, "I mean, it's not like we need to share it with anybody if it's no good, right?"

Michuru81
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion
Posts: 5693
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:17 pm
Location: Pekin, IL

Re: NEW VINDICATORS #15: Deport (IC)

Post by Michuru81 »

NVAE: BAND ROOM (Lex; NPCs: Doug)
Doug sighed. "I guess."
OUBLIETTE - NVAE: IC | OOC

Shock
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Posts: 12051
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: NEW VINDICATORS #15: Deport (IC)

Post by Shock »

Violet Lear
HP: 1


Violet laughed. "Tomorrow night?" Her eyes bulged as she put two and two together. Thoughts about Beatrice's top were lost. "Wait... really?"

Arkrite
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Posts: 11094
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:02 pm
Location: The Frozen North

Re: NEW VINDICATORS #15: Deport (IC)

Post by Arkrite »

Alex "Current" Murphy
.
HP: 2 CND: Normal

Lex plays a few notes off the dueling banjos song on his guitar, "Well then, let's see what we can't come up with."

If nothing else he figured it might be a good outlet for what Doug was feeling. Not to mention his own anger issues.

User avatar
Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Posts: 14313
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:16 pm
Location: The Lands of Ink
Contact:

Re: NEW VINDICATORS #15: Deport (IC)

Post by Tattooedman »

Greystone:
[Jack Rexroth]
HP: 3
Bulwark wrote:"Uh-huh. Uh-huh." Warden Bulwark nodded. "I hear what you're saying, yes. You make some very valid points. Before we sit down to discuss these matters, does anyone have a glove?"

Jack shook his head. "Nope."

Bulwark looked to Kas and then the Drifter. "I did," she said, "but they took my bag."

"Well, when in need..." Bulwark snapped his left hand off at the wrist, took it, and slapped Greystone across the face with it. "You have insulted my honor, sir! I demand satisfaction!"
The stone fist to the face was a surprise for Jack and he's knocked flat on his rear end, but fortunately the armored scales he'd had in place absorbed the worse of it.

Sitting on the floor of the cell Jack looked up at Bulwark as he rubbed his jaw. "ow."

Jack then got back up and walked right up to Bulwark. "Should I assume that knocking me on my ass won't cover it?"

OOC wrote:Toughness: _: 1D20+8 = [19]+8 = 27, whew...on the nose.
World of Freedom Setting 3E

"Your ignorance is not my burden."
-- Chiun

Michuru81
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion
Posts: 5693
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:17 pm
Location: Pekin, IL

Re: NEW VINDICATORS #15: Deport (IC)

Post by Michuru81 »

THE MALL (Violet; NPCs: Beatrice, Eve, Kirstie, Sarah, Tatjana)
Kirstie began to blush.

Tatjana smirked. "Yeah, Kirstie's going to get Lex to meet her in the band room after the concert tomorrow night. She's going to give herself to him there." She nudged the blonde with her elbow. "Took her long enough."

NVAE: BAND ROOM (Lex; NPCs: Doug)
Doug began strumming idly. "You're a mean girl, Rose the witch..." There was no mistaking it: Doug was playing You're a Mean One, Mister Grinch. "You really are a jerk."

HOFBURG PALACE: THE DUNGEON (Kas and Jack; NPCs: Bulwark, Drifter, Gabriel, Gabrielle)
"Should I assume that knocking me on my ass won't cover it?"

"Well, are you sorry?"
OUBLIETTE - NVAE: IC | OOC

Locked