Crinoverse: Young Avengers IC: Bastards/Shock

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
Locked
Phrozen
Luminary
Luminary
Posts: 2943
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:42 pm

Re: Crinoverse: Young Avengers IC: Bastards/Shock

Post by Phrozen » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Foxfire

"We can talk to the band. Find out if she had any enemies other than Perdue and his church." Jared shrugged, he didn't particularly like the idea of going after Shock on Shock's own turf.

Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Posts: 26078
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Crinoverse: Young Avengers IC: Bastards/Shock

Post by Crinos » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:12 pm

kenseido wrote:Yamainu

Kaito looks at Artemis and the Troy. Is she planning on obeying or not?

"I have a question. If he is so dangerous, why did he NOT shoot me in the back when he had the opportunity or just plain escape. He took the time to stop and help me rescue Artemis."
"I honestly have no idea." Troy says, "Whatever Shock's reasons. I know for a fact he's dangerous. So if you do run into him again, be careful."

SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Posts: 10068
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:57 am

Re: Crinoverse: Young Avengers IC: Bastards/Shock

Post by SilvercatMoonpaw » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:14 pm

Insekt and Skeleton Key
HP: 1; LP: 1
Crinos wrote:"....Kaito, SK, Insekt, up to doing a search?"
"Yeah, I'm up."

User avatar
kenseido
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Posts: 21184
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:57 am
Location: Kyle, Texas
Contact:

Re: Crinoverse: Young Avengers IC: Bastards/Shock

Post by kenseido » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm

Yamainu

"Oh, I totally agree. Very dangerous, not to be trusted at all. Just, there is something else about Shock that we obviously don't know. I mean, if he were a con-man, he would be looking to use that to gain trust. Or he would have tried to barter his help for something. Maybe it's something that can help us understand and stop him."
-----------------------------
Kenseido's Menagerie of Characters

Arthur Eld
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Posts: 15591
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:45 am
Contact:

Re: Crinoverse: Young Avengers IC: Bastards/Shock

Post by Arthur Eld » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:25 pm

"On it." Max got on the comm card, letting the other Aveners know what had happened before telling the rest of the Freedom League.

He was angry they had gotten away, but also he was confused. The attack coming so soon after the Vatican-that had to mean something, right?

Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Posts: 26078
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Crinoverse: Young Avengers IC: Multiversal Mayhem

Post by Crinos » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:46 pm

EnigmaticOne wrote:Super Logar
HP: 1
COND: Unharmed

Old friend? Gavin walked up and knocked on the door. Friendly as the meeting seemed, he wanted to make sure of keeping an eye on her.
The same woman answers the door. "Can I help you young man?"

EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Posts: 8135
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Re: Crinoverse: Young Avengers IC: Multiversal Mayhem

Post by EnigmaticOne » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:57 pm

Super Logar
HP: 1
COND: Unharmed

"Sorry Mrs. Khan, but can I come in? Susan left our group without so much as an explanation, so...."
Impeach the peach!

Image

SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Posts: 10068
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:57 am

Re: Crinoverse: Young Avengers IC: Bastards/Shock

Post by SilvercatMoonpaw » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:02 pm

Insekt and Skeleton Key
HP: 1; LP: 1
kenseido wrote:"Oh, I totally agree. Very dangerous, not to be trusted at all. Just, there is something else about Shock that we obviously don't know. I mean, if he were a con-man, he would be looking to use that to gain trust. Or he would have tried to barter his help for something. Maybe it's something that can help us understand and stop him."
"We cannot shut out a chance that there might be something to help in him."

Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Posts: 26078
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Crinoverse: Young Avengers IC: Multiversal Mayhem

Post by Crinos » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:08 pm

EnigmaticOne wrote:Super Logar
HP: 1
COND: Unharmed

"Sorry Mrs. Khan, but can I come in? Susan left our group without so much as an explanation, so...."
The woman looks at you, then turns.

"SUSAN! THERE IS A BOY HERE, IS HE WITH YOU?"

"IS HE A GIANT TURTLE?"

"NO."

"IS HE WEARING A FULL BODYSUIT, KIND OF RASPY, HAS A GIANT FOX WITH HIM?"

"NO!"

"IS HE WEARING A RED HOODIE, ACTS LIKE HE'S LISTENING TO VOICES IN HIS HEAD."

"YES."

"THAT'S GAVIN, HE'S A FRIEND OF MINE."

Mrs. Khan turns to you, "Susan is an old friend of my daughter Kamala, they're talking right now. would you like something to drink while they talk?"

Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Posts: 26078
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Crinoverse: Young Avengers IC: Bastards/Shock

Post by Crinos » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:15 pm

*Meanwhile, back in Emerald City*

*Kaito and SK/Insekt*

You arrive at Perdue's beach house. Its actually a very nice ranch home, looks like some top shelf property, probably cost the guy a pretty penny. It doesn't look like there is much in the way of security. So it shouldn't be too hard to break in.

Easier than you think in fact, because you hear a loud crash from inside.

*Dina*

You are sitting in Maddie's corpse, listening to Perdue giving his big speech to his congregation.

And it is boring as Hell. The guy just goes on and on about this arrogant, passive aggressive crap all day. After about three or four hours of this its finally over, as his congregation exits, Perdue hangs around afterward.

Suddenly, your card begins to go off.

*Jared*

You and Artemis are standing outside a large abandoned warehouse.

"This is where the Queen's of Pain did most of their early shows." Artemis says, "They still hang out here. They may be here now if we're lucky."

She looks over to you, "Also, are you okay? Kaito was being a total creep to you earlier."

Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Posts: 26078
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Crinoverse: Young Avengers IC: Bastards/Shock

Post by Crinos » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:17 pm

Arthur Eld wrote:"On it." Max got on the comm card, letting the other Aveners know what had happened before telling the rest of the Freedom League.

He was angry they had gotten away, but also he was confused. The attack coming so soon after the Vatican-that had to mean something, right?
After you contact the team, and the civilians being treated for injuries, Relentless turns to Durga and Beyn.

"Hey, could you pick us up some lunch at the Big Belly Burgers over there? I'm starved. Fighting that Harm guy worked me up an appetite."

SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Posts: 10068
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:57 am

Re: Crinoverse: Young Avengers IC: Bastards/Shock

Post by SilvercatMoonpaw » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:19 pm

Insekt and Skeleton Key
HP: 1; LP: 1
Crinos wrote:Easier than you think in fact, because you hear a loud crash from inside.
"According Miss Omni's class this is the point at which we are to race inside and be blamed for whatever caused that noise. I am proposing we not do that."

Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Posts: 12198
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:39 pm

Re: Crinoverse: Young Avengers IC: Bastards/Shock

Post by Yeoman » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:33 pm

Crinos wrote: *Dina*

You are sitting in Maddie's corpse, listening to Perdue giving his big speech to his congregation.

And it is boring as Hell. The guy just goes on and on about this arrogant, passive aggressive crap all day. After about three or four hours of this its finally over, as his congregation exits, Perdue hangs around afterward.

Suddenly, your card begins to go off.
"Crazy people corpse, this is Dina, talk to me."

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Posts: 21027
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:16 pm
Location: Rumble City

Re: Crinoverse: Young Avengers IC: Bastards/Shock

Post by Kreuzritter » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:35 pm

"Of course master," Durga says, "Double Buffalo Chicken sandwich for yourself again?"
Kreuz Control Promotions: over 2800 builds served, and counting...
Crinoverse: Contributions

Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Posts: 26078
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Crinoverse: Young Avengers IC: Bastards/Shock

Post by Crinos » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:35 pm

Yeoman wrote:
Crinos wrote: *Dina*

You are sitting in Maddie's corpse, listening to Perdue giving his big speech to his congregation.

And it is boring as Hell. The guy just goes on and on about this arrogant, passive aggressive crap all day. After about three or four hours of this its finally over, as his congregation exits, Perdue hangs around afterward.

Suddenly, your card begins to go off.
"Crazy people corpse, this is Dina, talk to me."
"This is Doctor Shock." The voice on the other end says. "I intend to abduct Perdue, I am asking you not to intervene. If you do, I will be forced to kill you."

Locked