Some of the world's most-desired magical artefacts are weapons that have been enchanted or are otherwise able to kill beings that a conventional weapon of the same type cannot. Here is a list of some unique weapons that may be encountered.
- Ace of Winchesters: This Winchester lever-action rifle was made by a mystic who saw service with the Texas Rangers during the days of the Wild West. He saw that the idea of "Manifest Destiny" and the genocide that it brought to the prairie had spawned... things that could not be fought with mortal weapons, not with the Indian's tomahawk nor with the white man's revolver. The mystic sold his soul for the expertise and means to forge a gun from halosteel and Hades-gems, bound with ivory of saints, that could blast the life out of fiends. It was last seen in possession of Tommy "Hitman" Monaghan of Gotham City, but since he's been dead for more than a decade, no one knows where the Ace went. Anyone who finds the Ace - and its enchanted bandolier - would certainly be in possession of a deadly weapon indeed.
- Justice is the name that some people have taken to calling the sword that's currently wielded by the Griffin of London. It is forged out of pure halosteel, allowing it to strike spirits and other intangible beings like they were solid. It also possesses a mono-molecular edge, capable of cutting through tank armour... or superhuman flesh. The grip and balance seem to be absolutely perfect for the Griffin, as he has been proven able to inflict mortal wounds where an ordinary swordsman would barely scratch their target.
- Moonslayer & Sunslayer: These original model Colt Peacemakers were enchanted in the 19th century. Moonslayer is designed to fire silver bullets, and Sunslayer is designed to fire wooden bullets that explode into flames upon impact. Both revolvers have had both an Affects Insubstantial (Full Effect) and an "Infinite Ammo" enchantment placed on them.
- Spellblade: This sword currently belongs to the Red Mage of the Golders Green Guardians. He personally enchanted it with the ability to deal elemental damage and to strike more telling blows than before.
- Three-Flames Katana: Lord Tegamusha created this katana at the start of the Sino-Japanese War in 1894, forging it in fires fed by the bodies of 300 Chinese prisoners and tempered in their blood. The blade gained infamy in its use against soldiers and innocents alike until Tegamusha himself was slain by a sniper’s bullet in 1895. The current wielder is Kimiko Ranaga, the current Crimson Katana, who is trying to keep her father from possessing her. Her father, the second Crimson Katana, enchanted the sword to store his spirit, ready to possess his daughter if she uses the blade to draw blood or if she suffers a moment of mental weakness (as in badly failing a Will check).