Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

php Error

Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!

php Error

Postby Yinnyari » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:46 pm

I don't know if this is my end, my isp or your end but I'm getting alot of the following error messages.

Code: Select all
phpBB : Critical Error

Error clearing sessions table

Just thought you'd like to know.
Yinnyari
Comrade
Comrade

Postby Barnum » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:57 pm

It's not on your end. PHP errors are server generated, not client generated. I've gotten the error a few times in the last few minutes myself. :?
Barnum
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby daniel_ream » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:06 am

Bump.

I've been getting this a lot over the past week, to the extent that some days almost 50% of my http requests to the server are spitting this back. It's a known issue with PHP and phpBB2 and usually requires some DBA intervention to drop the session table.

I realize it's non-trivial, but I think it's high time to consider upgrading the ATT to phpBB3. Looking at the state of the back-end LAMP stack wouldn't hurt either.
"This is a superhero game. We are Not at Home to Mr. Physics."
Daniel's Thread of Retro Gaming Conversions (3E version)
Carthago delenda est; forum requirere lenitor.
daniel_ream
Zealot
Zealot

Postby luketheduke86 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:41 pm

daniel_ream wrote:Bump.

I've been getting this a lot over the past week, to the extent that some days almost 50% of my http requests to the server are spitting this back. It's a known issue with PHP and phpBB2 and usually requires some DBA intervention to drop the session table.

I realize it's non-trivial, but I think it's high time to consider upgrading the ATT to phpBB3. Looking at the state of the back-end LAMP stack wouldn't hurt either.

Ditto. Been getting this error for about a week now...somedays it only happens once or twice but like today its happened about 7 or 8 times..
luketheduke86
Hero
Hero

Return to Suggestion Box