Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

New Board style casuing problems

Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!

New Board style casuing problems

Postby DrZero » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:44 am

Hi Folks,
Just a little moan... but since you've updated the boards alot of us artists who post within the drawing boards have found that some of our images have been cropped as the width of the threads has decreased????
DrZero
Sidekick
Sidekick

Re: New Board style casuing problems

Postby RhimeFyre » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:58 pm

And also, the layout style is...not great. Suggestion: include an option of skins built into the forum settings itself: this way for people who like it fine this way, something oldschool for people who preferred it similar to the old way.
RhimeFyre
Partisan
Partisan

Postby HeroicSacrifice » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:18 pm

I don't know about anyone else, but as I've browsed the Roll Call section, as well as certain longrunning Story Time threads that see fit to add a link index to quickly reach certain entries (i.e. Ouiblette Universe), the formatting that allows them to jump to individual forum posts seems to have disappeared. This new forum style seems to load faster, but that is its one redeeming factor.
HeroicSacrifice
Groupie
Groupie

Postby roguescribner » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:42 pm

I think all of the old links are missing a "p" after the #.

Easy enough fix for the OP to perform (find and replace "#" with "#p"). Or you could copy the link and add it yourself before you hit enter.
GM - Age of Heroes Chapter 2
Sarvak - The Injustice Gang
roguescribner
Paragon
Paragon

Return to Suggestion Box