Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

Dice Roller

Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!

Moderators: The Mod Squad, The Justice League, M&M Line Developer

Dice Roller

Postby 9thDoctor » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:53 am

Hmm, I don't claim to know much about 'puters and what to do with them (except logging on to ATT and spend my time here).
But I noticed that using an external dice roller (like InvisibleCastle) is sometimes quite tedious in a Pbp game.

In the game I run here in the game room, one of the players uses an account on Paizo.com. They have a dice roller implemented in their forum.

Maybe this is possible here too? Would really ease gaming.
St.Louis Blues - GM
X-Freshmen - GM (on Hold)

La Rana - New FORCE Ops (on Hold)
CeeCee - Wild Cards (on Hold)

My Roll Call - The Doctor's Original Builds
The Doctor's Conversions
9thDoctor
Superhero
Superhero

Re: Dice Roller

Postby 3vilCipher » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:33 pm

A Dice roller would be a great option for the Role Playing section, I added such a feature to a forum I Administrated and it was quite interesting. The legitimacy of the roles however, is not something I am sure of.
If I remember right, if you edit the post it re-rolls. While this prevents cheating it can be bothersome if you need to edit content within the post. That was my experience, and it was with a single roller so I can't judge accurately on this matter.

However I would like to see one implemented.
3vilCipher
Bystander
Bystander

Return to Suggestion Box