Prodigy Duck 3e Builds (Red Ghost, Red Guardian, Red Skull)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Re: Prodigy Duck 3e Builds (Ice Princess)

Post by prodigyduck » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:07 pm

ICE PRINCESS (PL 6)
Unknown
Bodycast: Irene Bedard
Base of Operations: Mobile
Affiliation: Femizons

Strength 2, Stamina 2, Agility 2, Dexterity 4
Fighting 2, Intellect 2, Awareness 2, Presence 2

POWERS
Frozen Blood:
Immunity 6 (Cold, Cold Damage) – 6 points
Ice Generation: Array (18 points)
Create Ice: Create 6 (Impervious 6) – 18 points
Arctic Winds: Cone Area Move Object 6 (Close Range, Limited to Pushing Targets); Linked Cone Area Environment 1 (Extreme Cold) – 1 point
Ice Bonds: Ranged Affliction 6 (Hindered and Vulnerable / Defenseless and Immobilized; Resisted by Dodge; Cumulative, Extra Condition, Limited to Two Degrees) – 1 point
Ice Slick: Shapeable Area Ranged Affliction 6 (Hindered / Prone; Resisted by Dodge; Cumulative, Limited to Two Degrees) – 1 point
Icicle: Ranged Damage 6 – 1 point

ADVANTAGES
Benefit (Cipher), Defensive Roll 2, Languages 3 (English, French, Russian [Inuit is base])

SKILLS
Athletics 2 (+4), Expertise (Survival) 6 (+8), Intimidation 2 (+4), Perception 2 (+4)

OFFENSE
Initiative
+2
Ice Bonds +4 (Ranged, Affliction 6)
Ice Slick Area (Ranged, Affliction 6)
Icicle +4 (Ranged, Damage 6)
Unarmed +2 (Close, Damage 2)

DEFENSE
Dodge
8, Parry 4, Toughness 4 / 2 flat-footed
Fortitude 4, Will 4

POWER POINTS
Abilities 36 + Advantages 6 + Defenses 12 + Powers 28 + Skills 6 = 88 Total

COMPLICATIONS
Prejudice:
Ice Princess is bisexual with lesbian leanings.
Relationship: Ice Princess has an unrevealed relationship with Snowbird.
"Terrorism is the tactic of the weak." -Reza Aslan, Muslim Scholar

Mediocrity always attacks excellence.

Please see my MnM Beastiary.

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Re: Prodigy Duck 3e Builds (Iceman, Icemaster, Ice Princess)

Post by Thorpacolypse » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:25 pm

I've never heard of her before. Huh. Good build, Prodigy Duck. It's always good for me to humbled a few times a day. Although my son got me the best after I said I was tired because I am old and he said, "dad, you're not old...you just LOOK it." 8)
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by prodigyduck » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Thorpacolypse wrote:I've never heard of her before. Huh. Good build, Prodigy Duck. It's always good for me to humbled a few times a day. Although my son got me the best after I said I was tired because I am old and he said, "dad, you're not old...you just LOOK it." 8)
Wouch!

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Jabroniville » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:03 pm

Yeah, Ice Princess is nifty- she was an interesting addition to Mark Gruenwald's "Superia Stratagem" storyline in Captain America's book. Basically, her and some other new girls were added to the tally of every evil super-female ever, and let loose on Cap, Paladin, Black Mamba & Asp. She didn't really appear after that, unfortunately.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Re: Prodigy Duck 3e Builds (Inhuman)

Post by prodigyduck » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:54 am

TYPICAL INHUMAN (PL 7)
Strength
4, Stamina 6, Agility 4, Dexterity 2
Fighting 3, Intellect 3, Awareness 3, Presence 3

POWERS
Each Inhuman has a single Power of rank 2-6.

ADVANTAGES
Languages 3 (Cantonese, English, Russian [Tilan is native])

SKILLS
Expertise (Attilan History) 6 (+9), Perception 2 (+5)

OFFENSE
Initiative
+2
Unarmed +3 (Close, Damage 4)

DEFENSE
Dodge
5, Parry 6, Toughness 6
Fortitude 8, Will 5

POWER POINTS
Abilities 56 + Advantages 3 + Defenses 8 + Powers 12 + Skills 4 = 83 Total

COMPLICATIONS
Patriot:
Inhumans are an extremely close tribal family. Their devotion to their city and race is unshakable. Those who turn against Attilan are therefore extremely evil, corrupt individuals.
Prejudice: Inhumans tend to be fearful and xenophobic of outsiders. Once exposed to outsiders for an extended period, they lose this fear.
Weakness: Inhumans become sick if exposed to pollutants from heavy industry.

:idea: In my Marvel Universe, the Inhumans are the result of genetic engineering by the Celestials (not the Kree) on the Cro Magnon race. Otherwise, most of their history remains intact.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Re: Prodigy Duck 3e Builds (Invisible Woman)

Post by prodigyduck » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:58 am

INVISIBLE WOMAN (PL 8]
Susan Storm Richards
Bodycast: Michelle Pfeiffer
Base of Operations: New York City
Affiliation: Fantastic Four
Height: 5’6”; Weight: 120 lbs.
Eyes: Blue; Hair: Blonde

Strength 2, Stamina 4, Agility 3, Dexterity 2
Fighting 3, Intellect 3, Awareness 4, Presence 3

POWERS
Force Field:
Impervious Toughness 11, Protection 7; Subtle, Sustained – 19 points
Force Field Manipulation: Array (66 points)
Suffocation: Ranged Affliction 11 (Impaired / Dazed / Incapacitated; Resisted by Fortitude; Cumulative, Concentration, Progressive); Dynamic – 67 points
Force Field: Create 11 (Feedback, Impervious, Movable, Proportional, Subtle), Linked to Immunity 7 (Cold, Heat, High Pressure, Radiation, Suffocation, Vacuum); Dynamic – 2 points
Kinetic Bolt: Ranged Damage 11; Dynamic – 2 points
Landing Cushion: Burst Area Movement 1 (Safe Fall; Affects Others); Dynamic – 2 points
Force Field Movement: Flight 4 (30 mph; Platform, Subtle) – 5 points
Invisibility: Visual Concealment 4 (Precise) – 9 points
Invisibility Manipulation: Array (20 points)
Invisibility Field: Burst Area Visual Concealment 4 (Attack, Selective) – 20 points
Invisibility Cloak: Ranged Visual Concealment 4 (Affects Others Only) – 1 point
Visibility: Nullify Invisibility 4 (Concentration) – 1 point

EQUIPMENT
FF Gear:
10 points of equipment
Fantastic Four Uniform: Feature 4 (Commlink, Computer, Emergency Signal, GPS), Immunity 1 (Wearer’s Powers) – 5 points

ADVANTAGES
Attractive, Benefit 4 (Fantastic Four Member, Wealth 3 [millionaire]), Connected, Equipment 3, Improved Initiative, Ranged Attack 1, Teamwork

SKILLS
Deception 6 (+9), Expertise (Actress) 6 (+9), Expertise (Business) 6 (+9), Insight 2 (+6), Perception 2 (+6), Persuasion 6 (+9), Stealth 6 (+9), Technology 2 (+5), Treatment 2 (+5), Vehicles 6 (+7)

OFFENSE
Initiative
+7
Kinetic Bolt +3 (Ranged, Damage 11)
Suffocation +3 (Ranged, Affliction 11)
Unarmed +3 (Close, Damage 2)

DEFENSE
Dodge
5, Parry 5, Toughness 11 (Impervious 11)
Fortitude 6, Will 10

POWER POINTS
Abilities 48 + Advantages 12 + Defenses 12 + Powers 128 + Skills 22 = 222 Total

COMPLICATIONS
Fame:
Sue if the heart and soul of the Fantastic Four.
Relationship: Sue is married to Reed Richards. She is the mother of Franklin. Johnny Storm is her younger brother, and Ben Grimm is a good friend. Sue has close ties with Prince Namor of Atlantis. She is a devoted wife and mother who can switch from being a kind, compassionate woman to a she-tiger if her husband, son, or extended family are threatened.

JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Prodigy Duck 3e Builds (Inhumans, Invisible Woman)

Post by JoshuaDunlow » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:30 am

You know I have to thank you for this Invisble woman build, and seeing how you molded the cushion effect of her force effects.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by prodigyduck » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:35 pm

JoshuaDunlow wrote:You know I have to thank you for this Invisble woman build, and seeing how you molded the cushion effect of her force effects.
I can't take credit for the Cushion power. I stole that from the Flash build in the DC Adventures book.

But thank you!

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by prodigyduck » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:43 pm

For fans of my Bestiary entries, I just wanted to let you know:

I am working on getting a .pdf created. I have all the builds, of course. I am in the middle of the art project needed for the thing. Once that is done, I'll just need a publisher; although I know a few, so that shouldn't be too big an issue.

If you want to see where I am in the art process, feel free to check out my deviantART page: http://prodigyduck.deviantart.com/

JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by JoshuaDunlow » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:49 pm

Oh wow, I did not know you were an artist. Nice!! I have a deviantt art page myself, as JoshuaDunlow as well. Though I haven't used it in ages.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by prodigyduck » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:25 am

JoshuaDunlow wrote:Oh wow, I did not know you were an artist. Nice!! I have a deviantt art page myself, as JoshuaDunlow as well. Though I haven't used it in ages.
You've got good stuff, JD. You should post more often.

Woodclaw
Luminary
Luminary

Post by Woodclaw » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:01 am

prodigyduck wrote:If you want to see where I am in the art process, feel free to check out my deviantART page: http://prodigyduck.deviantart.com/
While I knew you were an aritist I never bothered to check if you were on dA. I just added you to my deviantwatch.
"Yes, it's a bloody flying alligator setting fire to my city!"

Sam Vimes (Guards! Guards!)

From a dark corner of my mind (my build's thread)
From another dark corner of my mind (my Deviantart page)

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Jabroniville » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:08 am

Yeah, I remember your stuff being posted for the occasional D&D build, but I gotta say your stuff has grown by leaps and bounds in the past few years. Better lighting and more natural figures and poses. Nice stuff!

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by prodigyduck » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:37 pm

Woodclaw wrote:
While I knew you were an aritist I never bothered to check if you were on dA. I just added you to my deviantwatch.
Thanks!
Jabroniville wrote:Yeah, I remember your stuff being posted for the occasional D&D build, but I gotta say your stuff has grown by leaps and bounds in the past few years. Better lighting and more natural figures and poses. Nice stuff!
I have been working pretty hard to get better at certain things. Plus, now that I have a Wacom Tablet, the things I can do with art far surpasses things I have done in the not-so-distant past.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Re: Prodigy Duck 3e Builds (Blibdoolpoolp)

Post by prodigyduck » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:04 pm

BLIBDOOLPOOLP (PL 11)
The Drowning Goddess, The Sea Mother

Strength 6, Stamina 8, Agility 5, Dexterity 3
Fighting 7, Intellect 6, Awareness 5, Presence 5

POWERS
Aquatic:
Enhanced Athletics 8 (Limited to Swimming), Swimming 3 (4 mph) – 5 points
Dimension Door: Teleport 10 – 20 points
Divine Powers: Array (60 points)
Call Lightning: Ranged Burst Area Damage 10 (Selective), Linked to Ranged Burst Area Affliction 10 (Impaired / Disabled / Unaware; Resisted by Fortitude; Cumulative, Limited to Hearing Senses) – 60 points
Claws: Strength-Based Damage 3, Linked Affliction 10 (Hindered and Vulnerable / Defenseless and Immobilized; Resisted by Fortitude; Cumulative, Extra Condition, Limited to Two Degrees, Progressive) – 1 point
Drowning Curse: Burst Area Affliction 10 (Hindered and Impaired / Dazed and Immobilized / Incapacitated; Resisted by Fortitude; Cumulative, Extra Condition, Progressive) – 1 point
Lure of the Sea: Perception Ranged Affliction 10 (Dazed / Compelled / Controlled; Resisted by Will; Cumulative) – 1 point
Divine Recovery: Regeneration 10 (Persistent) – 20 points
Divine Senses: Senses 9 (Blindsight [counters all concealment, radius, ranged mental sense], Darkvision) – 9 points
Gaze of the Deep: Burst Area Affliction 10 (Impaired / Disabled; Resisted by Will; Limited to Defenses, Limited to Two Degrees, Reaction [anyone who sees her gaze within the area]) – 30 points
Goddess of the Sea: Immunity 6 (Aging, Cold, Drowning, High Pressure, Sleep, Starvation and Thirst), Movement 1 (Environmental Adaptation [underwater]) – 8 points
Large Size: Growth 4 (Innate, Permanent; -2 active defenses included), Protection 2 – 11 points
Mental Contagion: Variable 10 (Resisted by Will; Limited to Ranged Affliction effect, Limited to imposing a condition that Blibdoolpoolp just recovered onto her target, Reaction [when Blibdoolpoolp recovers from any condition imposed on her by an Affliction]) – 80 points
Swift: Speed 1 (4 mph) – 1 point
Telepathy: Mental Communication 1 (Selective, Subtle); Linked Comprehend 3 (Languages) – 12 points

ADVANTAGES
Favored Terrain (Underwater)

SKILLS
Athletics 0 (+6, +14 swimming), Expertise (Magic) 2 (+8), Expertise (Nature) 6 (+12), Insight 6 (+11), Intimidation 2 (+9), Perception 6 (+11)

OFFENSE
Initiative
+5
Call Lightning Area (Ranged, Damage 10 plus Affliction 10)
Claws +7 (Close, Damage 9 plus Affliction 10)
Drowning Curse Area (Close, Affliction 10)
Lure of the Sea Perception (Ranged, Affliction 10)
Unarmed +7 (Close, Damage 6)

DEFENSE
Dodge
9, Parry 11, Toughness 10
Fortitude 10, Will 11

POWER POINTS
Abilities 74 + Advantages 1 + Defenses 20 + Powers 259 + Skills 11 = 365 Total

COMPLICATIONS
Infamy:
Blibdoolpoolp is the goddess of the Kuo-Toa. She is an evil goddess who seeks to drown all surface dwellers.
Prejudice: Blibdoolpoolp hates all surface dwellers. She appears to be a humanlike female with the head and arms of a lobster.
Few residents of the surface world imagine that a being such as Blibdoolpoolp exists. She is a goddess of hatred and the deepest waters of forgotten seas, including those in the Underdark. Her animosity is aimed at all surface dwellers, and few creatures dare to worship her.

Images of the goddess—a humanlike female with the head and arms of a lobster—haunt survivors of shipwrecks and sailors who spent too many years at sea. They claim that her name is the last sound any drowning humanoid utters.

Although Blibdoolpoolp seldom becomes involved in matters of the world, the devotion and fanaticism of the kuo-toas is enough to attract her attention. The worshipers’ intention to drown and madden so many surface dwellers in her name pleases her.
:!: I did this conversion from a recent issue of Dungeon Magazine. The adventure - Pearl of the Sea Mother - is really interesting for those who want to recapture the feeling of the Shrine of the Kuo-Toa.

:idea: Although not part of her build, in the adventure Blibdoolpoolp summons forth swarms of crabs and flights of seagulls to hinder the movement of the PCs. This can be simulated with a number of ranks of Environment to Hamper Movement.