Prodigy Duck 3e Builds (Red Ghost, Red Guardian, Red Skull)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Woodclaw
Luminary
Luminary

Re: Prodigy Duck 3e Builds (Blibdoolpoolp)

Post by Woodclaw » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:03 am

Nice build, but a question continues to plague me: how in the nin pits of the Abyss do you pronounce that name?
"Yes, it's a bloody flying alligator setting fire to my city!"

Sam Vimes (Guards! Guards!)

From a dark corner of my mind (my build's thread)
From another dark corner of my mind (my Deviantart page)

Batgirl III
Luminary
Luminary

Post by Batgirl III » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:15 am

Woodclaw wrote:Nice build, but a question continues to plague me: how in the nin pits of the Abyss do you pronounce that name?
According to an anceint 1985 copy of Dragon magazine, that yes, I do just happen to have on hand, it would be blib-DOOL-poop or BLIB-dool-poop... Although I've always gone with something more like blib-DOOL-pooh-lip.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.

Woodclaw
Luminary
Luminary

Post by Woodclaw » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:04 am

Batgirl III wrote:
Woodclaw wrote:Nice build, but a question continues to plague me: how in the nin pits of the Abyss do you pronounce that name?
According to an anceint 1985 copy of Dragon magazine, that yes, I do just happen to have on hand, it would be blib-DOOL-poop or BLIB-dool-poop... Although I've always gone with something more like blib-DOOL-pooh-lip.
Thanks.
"Yes, it's a bloody flying alligator setting fire to my city!"

Sam Vimes (Guards! Guards!)

From a dark corner of my mind (my build's thread)
From another dark corner of my mind (my Deviantart page)

Earth-Two_Kenn
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by Earth-Two_Kenn » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:11 am

Batgirl III wrote:
Which is what I came up with seeing the word for the first time yesterday.

Although I have to admit the word looks like onomatopoeia for the noise made when I do that third syllable.
Over eleven hundred DCA/M&M Character builds at http://www.rcuhero.net

Gothenem
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Gothenem » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:35 pm

I always went with blib-DOOL-Poolp (Pool with a P sound on the end).

scc
Zealot
Zealot

Post by scc » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:46 pm

Really cool character with an interesting look. This makes me want to go back and convert some more D&D characters. Nice job.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by prodigyduck » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:26 pm

scc wrote:Really cool character with an interesting look. This makes me want to go back and convert some more D&D characters. Nice job.
Thanks!
"Terrorism is the tactic of the weak." -Reza Aslan, Muslim Scholar

Mediocrity always attacks excellence.

Please see my MnM Beastiary.

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:27 pm

Just seeing that name, REALLY make me want to have her fight my Deadpool. I could make so many Pool, Poolp, Poop jokes, it'd be fantastic! :twisted:

Also, PD, Persistent is just a one pt add on to Regeneration. I thought it was a 1/pt per rank at first as well.
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by prodigyduck » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:20 am

Thorpacolypse wrote:
Just seeing that name, REALLY make me want to have her fight my Deadpool. I could make so many Pool, Poolp, Poop jokes, it'd be fantastic! :twisted:

Also, PD, Persistent is just a one pt add on to Regeneration. I thought it was a 1/pt per rank at first as well.
It says in both the DC Adventures book and the Heroes Handbook "+1 point per rank". I've checked the errata, and it does not say anything about it. If you can sight me a source, that'll help.

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Post by Thorpacolypse » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:09 pm

prodigyduck wrote:
Thorpacolypse wrote:

It says in both the DC Adventures book and the Heroes Handbook "+1 point per rank". I've checked the errata, and it does not say anything about it. If you can sight me a source, that'll help.
I got it from Taliesin's builds and a few others who I assumed had gotten something different. I'll check it out.
Shop J-Mart!

Batgirl III
Luminary
Luminary

Post by Batgirl III » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:42 pm

It's listed a "+1 cost per rank" extra in my copy of DCA, which I think is a second printing as I picked up fairly recently.

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:36 pm

Batgirl III wrote:It's listed a "+1 cost per rank" extra in my copy of DCA, which I think is a second printing as I picked up fairly recently.
Certainly wouldn't be the first time I was wrong. Although I can't believe Tally did the same thing, which is why I changed a lot of my regenerators to a flat 1 pt.

Taliesin's Hulk
Shop J-Mart!

Batgirl III
Luminary
Luminary

Post by Batgirl III » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:41 pm

Thorpacolypse wrote:
Batgirl III wrote:It's listed a "+1 cost per rank" extra in my copy of DCA, which I think is a second printing as I picked up fairly recently.
Certainly wouldn't be the first time I was wrong. Although I can't believe Tally did the same thing, which is why I changed a lot of my regenerators to a flat 1 pt.

Taliesin's Hulk
Silence! I will not hear you slander the good-name of Taliesin! Clearly, he means for the Hulk to have -1 toughness penalty per turn recovery against most damage, and a -1 toughness penalty per minute recovery against incurable. Yeah, that's it. Taliesin doesn't make mistakes! Do not blaspheme! Next you're going to try to tell me that BARON doesn't have the power to grant wishes. Do not blaspheme!

:wink:

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by prodigyduck » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:05 am

Batgirl III wrote:
Thorpacolypse wrote:

Taliesin's Hulk
Silence! I will not hear you slander the good-name of Taliesin! Clearly, he means for the Hulk to have -1 toughness penalty per turn recovery against most damage, and a -1 toughness penalty per minute recovery against incurable. Yeah, that's it. Taliesin doesn't make mistakes! Do not blaspheme! Next you're going to try to tell me that BARON doesn't have the power to grant wishes. Do not blaspheme!

:wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Re: Prodigy Duck 3e Builds (Iron Cross)

Post by prodigyduck » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:02 am

IRON CROSS (PL 7)
Real Name
: Varies
Bodycast: Varies
Base of Operations: Nazi Germany
Affiliation: Nazi Germany

Strength 9/3*, Stamina 3, Agility 1, Dexterity 1
Fighting 4, Intellect 2, Awareness 1, Presence 2

POWERS
Iron Cross Armor
: Removable (-8 points)
Armor: Impervious Toughness 6, Protection 3 – 9 points
Rocket Boots: Flight 6 (120 mph) – 12 points
Sealed Systems: Immunity 5 (Disease, Poison, Suffocation, Vacuum) – 5 points
Weapon Systems: Array (13 points)
Blasters: Ranged Damage 6 (Variable Descriptor [cold or electrical]) – 13 points
Cybernetic Muscles: Enhanced Strength 6 – 1 points
Fire Extinguishers: Nullify Fire 4 – 1 point
Sleep Gas: Cloud Area Affliction 6 (Fatigued / Exhausted / Asleep; Resisted by Fortitude) – 1 point

ADVANTAGES
Benefit (Nazi Agent)

SKILLS
Athletics 2 (+11), Expertise (Soldier) 6 (+8), Intimidation 2 (+4), Perception 2 (+3), Technology 2 (+4), Vehicles 6 (+8)

OFFENSE
Initiative
+1
Blasters +1 (Ranged, Damage 6)
Sleep Gas Area (Close, Affliction 6)
Unarmed +4 (Close, Damage 9)

DEFENSE
Dodge
3, Parry 6, Toughness 6 (Impervious 6)
Fortitude 5, Will 7

POWER POINTS
Abilities 34 + Advantages 1 + Defenses 12 + Powers 34 + Skills 10 = 81 Total

COMPLICATIONS
Patriot:
The Iron Cross armor is worn by a heroic Nazi soldier (identity often changes).
Weakness: If the Iron Cross armor suffers damage from the fire/heat descriptor, the pilot must make a Technology check vs. 10 + Damage Rank. If the check fails, the suit’s circuits are fused and the armor becomes immobile and non-functional.

Note: the armor was created by Professor Franz Schneider.
Following the Battle of Berlin, the Iron Cross armor disappeared. It was taken by the Russian Army and used to create the Titanium Man suit.
The Iron Cross Armor was eventually stolen from the Russians by agents of Baron Zemo. He has the suit at his castle in Central America.