World of Freedom: FC Setting Builds....

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Arkrite
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: World of Freedom 3E: Artifacts Galore!!

Post by Arkrite » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:29 pm

You didn't make two, you just wound up with two in the same setting thanks to the players.
Which is a sign of some form of madness, I'm sure ;~)

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Tattooedman » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:14 pm

That's right, I remember now. You introduced the (Canadian) Shield in the Mystic Troubleshooters game.

For a moment you had me looking through my build list for another Shield.... :roll:
World of Freedom Setting 3E

"Your ignorance is not my burden."
-- Chiun

Arkrite
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Arkrite » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:56 pm

I'll mark it down as payback for not inviting me to see your secret headquarters ;~)

ClassDunce
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Shield

Post by ClassDunce » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:54 pm

Tattooedman wrote:Image
The Shield:

Awesome you used my idea! I had it scripted out for Carter Jacobs to take up that role in the epilogue of I am Hell on Earth. Kind of a deal with the devil kind of thing. But just which side is the Devil? But since I've never finished that story this is pretty awesome.
"When they ask how I died, tell them: still angry." - Quellcrist Falconer

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Shield

Post by Tattooedman » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:46 am

ClassDunce wrote:Awesome you used my idea! I had it scripted out for Carter Jacobs to take up that role in the epilogue of I am Hell on Earth. Kind of a deal with the devil kind of thing. But just which side is the Devil? But since I've never finished that story this is pretty awesome.

I've been playing around with this build for a little while now, tweeking it here and there and had been debating about having it be the "offical" Carter Jacobs (as we've talked in the past if I Am Hell On Earth should be offical part of the setting or not) and I didn't want to step on your creative toes so to speak. Though I did try to give Shield enough of a military background to where Susan would know him, at least in passing, just in case they ever happen to run into one another.

And you should know that I'm still trying to figure out a build for that other pic you shared.

I've got a spark of an idea but I'm still working out stuff for the Space portion of the setting.

-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Bellezza

Post by Tattooedman » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:34 am

Bellezza:
PL:
Strength 8
Stamina 8
Agility 5
Dexterity 5
Fighting 5
Intellect 2
Awareness 3
Presence 6

Skills: Athletics 2 (+10), Deception 6 (+12/+17), Expertise [Magic] 3 (+5), Insight 7 (+10), Perception 5 (+8.), Persuasion 6 (+12/+17), Ranged Combat [Golden Staff] 6 (+11), Sleight of Hand 4 (+9), Stealth 6 (+11)

Advantages: Attractive 2, Benefit [Wealth], Close Attack 3, Daze [Deception], Daze [Persuasion], Diehard, Fascinate [Persuasion], Great Endurance, Improved Trick, Language [Italian], Taunt

Powers: Enchanted Physiology: Immunity 4 [Disease, Environmental Cold, Environmental Heat, Poison]

Golden Staff: (Removable –13 pts) [56 pp]
Sub-Dimensional Storage: Feature 1 [summon & dismiss staff at will]
Alchemy Based Alterations: Ranged Transform 11 [elements into other elements] (Extra: Continuous Duration)
-Alchemy Stun: Ranged Affliction 11 [Dazed, Stunned, Incapacitated; resisted by Fortitude] (Extra: Cumulative)
-Alchemy Trap: Ranged Affliction 11 [Hindered & Vulnerable, Defenseless & Immobilized; resisted by Dodge] (Extra: Cumulative)
-Clubbing It: Strength-Based Damage 3
Protective Wards:
Enhanced Dodge 5
Enhanced Parry 5

Offense: Initiative +5
Melee Attack +8
Ranged Attack +5 // Golden Staff Attack +11

Defense: Dodge +13
Parry +13
Toughness +8
Fortitude +8
Will +9

Costs: Abilities 84+ Skills 16+ Advantages 14+ Powers 56+ Defenses 10= 180 pts.

Height: 5’ 4”
Weight: Unknown
Hair: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue

Complications:
Motivation ~Greed: Bellezza wants all the best in life, even if she has to take it.

Power Loss: If Bellezza loses possession of the Golden Staff for a 24 hour period of time her stats become Strength 0, Stamina 0, Agility 0, Dexterity 0, Fighting 1.

Background: Victoria Romano was memorable only for three things: her family's minor fortune (which she was quickly running through), he stunning beauty and her bitter attitude. While on vacation in Italy, she found a golden staff that had washed up on a beach and quickly discovered its magical properties that she could use to hlep her maintain the lavish lifetyle she'd become so accustomed to living. Unknown to her the golden staff is actually one of Archimago’s Artifacts that were released at the mage’s death as his way of “leaving his mark on the world”.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Kilawatts

Post by Tattooedman » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Kilawatts:
PL:
Strength 3
Stamina 4
Agility 2
Dexterity 2
Fighting 4
Intellect 0
Awareness 0
Presence 0

Skills: Deception 7 (+7), Expertise [Streetwise] 8 (+8.), Insight 8 (+8.), Intimidation 10 (+10), Perception 8 (+8.), Ranged Combat [Master of Electricity] 6 (+10), Stealth 7 (+9)

Advantages: All-Out Attack, Close Attack 4, Daze [Intimidation], Equipment, Improved Feint, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 2, Startle

Powers: Electrified Body:
Arc Riding: Flight 6 (Flaw: Platform)
Electrical Aura: Damage 10 (Extras: Reaction, Selective)
Sense Electricity: Senses 6 [Detect (Electrical Phenomena: Accurate, Acute, Ranged, Tracking)]
Shock Proof: Immunity 10 [Electrical Effects]
Supercharged Form: Immunity 9 [Disease, Environmental Cold, Environmental Heat, Poison, Pressure, Radiation, Starvation & Thirst, Suffocation]

Master of Electricity:
Electrical Blast: Damage 10 (Extras: Area [Line], Penetrating)
-Electrical Storm: Damage 10 (Extras: Area [Burst], Penetrating)
-Electrical Flash: Visual Affliction 10 [Impaired, Disabled, Unaware; resisted by Dodge/Fortitude] (Extras: Area [Burst], Cumulative)
-Electro-Shock: Ranged Affliction 10 [Dazed, Stunned, Incapacitated; resisted by Dodge/Fortitude] (Extra: Cumulative)

Offense: Initiative +6
Melee Attack +8
Ranged Attack +4 // Master of Electricity Attack +10

Defense: Dodge +10
Parry +10
Toughness +8*/+4 [*Non-Conductive Costume]
Fortitude +8
Will +8

Equipment: Non-Conductive Costume [Protection 4; Subtle]

Costs: Abilities 30+ Skills 16+ Advantages 13+ Powers 103+ Defenses 26= 188 pts.

Height: 5’ 11”
Weight: 150 lbs
Hair: Bluish-White
Eye Color: White

Complications:
Altered Physiology: While he doesn’t need to eat like normal people, Kilawatts does periodically have to feed on electrical energy to sustain his body.

Motivation ~Money & Respect: Kilawatts wants money and wants to be respected for the powers he has.

Weakness: Water-based attacks cause Kilawatts’ electrical powers to foul up as well as cause him some serious pain, he suffers a Stunned Condition and a temporary halving of his powers ranks.

Background: Jimmy Kaatz was a criminal who’d killed a bystander while committing a robbery so when he was caught by the police and put on trial he ended up sentenced to death by the electric chair for crimes he committed in Kentucky. Unfortunately all that did was activate his metaman powers of electrical manipulation, which he then used to escape and go on to become a super criminal; doing even worse crimes than he could have ever dreamed of and loving every minute of it.

Over the years Kilawatts mostly has stuck to pulling various robberies and fighting with many different heroes, but he’s also been known to take work for any mastermind types who are looking to hire other criminals to pull specific jobs.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Proxy

Post by Tattooedman » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:27 pm

Proxy:
PL:
Strength 3
Stamina 3
Agility 5
Dexterity 5
Fighting 5
Intellect 0
Awareness 2
Presence 2

Skills: Acrobatics 6 (+11), Athletics 6 (+9), Deception 9 (+11), Expertise [Mercenary] 9 (+9), Insight 6 (+8.), Perception 6 (+8.), Persuasion 9 (+11), Stealth 6 (+11)

Advantages: Close Attack 3, Daze [Deception], Defensive Roll, Equipment 6, Evasion, Improved Feint, Improved Initiative, Lionheart, Luck [Determination], Luck [Determined Recovery], Ranged Attack 3, Set-Up, Teamwork

Powers: Call In The Proxies!: Summon Duplicate 9 (Extras: Continuous, Heroic, Horde); (Feats: Mental Link, Multiple Minions 4 [8 duplicates total], Sacrifice)
Absorb Proxies To Heal: Healing 2 (Flaws: Limited [Self Only], Limit [Must take back a healthier Duplicate])
Hive Mind: Enhanced Will 8 (Flaw: Limited [1 rank per active duplicate], Limited [Only vs. Mental Effects])
Skills Learned by Proxies:
Enhanced Advantages 4 [Beginner’s Luck, Jack-of-all-Trades, Luck (Skillful) 2]
Variable 1 [5 pt pool: skills & feats only] (Extra: Free Action); (Feat: Innate)

Offense: Initiative +7
Melee Attack +10
Ranged Attack +10

Defense: Dodge +12
Parry +12
Toughness +8*/+7**/+3 [*Jumpsuit & Defensive Roll/**Jumpsuit]
Fortitude +8
Will +12*/+4 [*Hive Mind]

Equipment: Jumpsuit [Protection 4; Subtle]
-25 ep worth of equipment as needed
~ Pair of Heavy Pistols [Ranged Damage 4; Split]

Costs: Attributes 50+ Skills 19+ Advantages 21+ Powers 24+ Defenses 21= 204 pts.

Height: 5’ 5”
Weight: 124 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

Complications:
Motivation ~Thrills: Roxanne used to live a boring life but now with her powers she doesn’t hesitate to jump headfirst into anything, since nine out of ten times it’s one of her proxies actually being the one at risk.

Background: Roxanne Chell wanted to be a daredevil, an adventurer, she wanted to live life on the edge, but instead all she ever did was read about it in books or see it in movies. She worked in a bookstore and lived alone except for her two cats, and her life could not have been more boring. She never really took a chance in her whole life until she realized life was leaving her behind.

Finally, she decided to go for it and signed up to go skydiving, but when the moment came she couldn’t jump, no matter how hard she tried. The same thing happened with bungee jumping; she chickened out at the last minute. She was afraid, and angry about it. In her apartment that night she saw an extreme sports broad¬cast on cable and something in her snapped. She smashed the TV screen in a fit of rage…and manifested her powers.

That night a very different Roxanne hit the S&M club scene in Bay City, while police spotted another Roxanne diving a high performance sports car off the Golden Gate Bridge, and a third woman matching Roxanne’s description took on a mugger in Golden Gate Park, beating him soundly and turning him into the police. Roxanne woke up in the morning to see three copies of herself all standing over her, grinning fiercely. As soon as they touched her, she absorbed them and knew everything they’d experienced the previous night.

It was a rush like she’d never had before.

From that moment on, Roxanne Chell was a true adrenaline junkie but she never had to take the risks herself; she just sent one of her “proxies” to do it. The memories were the same as if she’d done it herself, but with no risk. In fact, Roxanne has “died” several times doing various foolhardy stunts but now she knows the limits of her abilities and skills very well. One time, while flirting with a dangerous man, one of Roxanne’s proxies was assaulted and she killed her attacker in self-defense. That was a most unexpected rush for Roxanne and she loved the feeling of power it gave her, to say nothing of the fact that she had an ironclad alibi. Roxanne realized that she wanted more of that feeling.

So “Proxy” became a freelance metman for hire, using her “proxies” to carry out the “dirty work” while keeping her real identity a secret. The training wasn’t difficult when she could work on a dozen different things at once. The more dangerous the job, the more Proxy likes it, since it gives her a shot at some real thrills. Her opponents can never be sure if they’re dealing with the real Proxy or one of her “proxies”, and quiet a few have made the mistake of thinking Proxy was dead after a particularly disastrous encounter.

Proxy’s powers have had a definite influence on her personality and behavior over the past couple of years since their emergence; once somewhat shy and fearful, she is now daring, bold, utterly fearless, willing and even eager to take wild risks just for the thrill of it. Proxy has developed a certain solipsistic attitude since it has become increasingly more difficult to say which of her selves is “real.” Proxy’s experienced trauma and even death first-hand, but she’s still alive and perfectly healthy, which has contributed to a certain subconscious belief that she’s immortal, at least so long as she hedges her bets by having a “spare” of herself tucked away somewhere.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Blue Streak

Post by Tattooedman » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:39 pm

Blue Streak:
PL:
Strength 1
Stamina 3
Agility 5
Dexterity 5
Fighting 2
Intellect 2
Awareness 2
Presence 2

Skills: Acrobatics 3 (+8.), Close Combat [Superspeed Stunts Array] 8 (+10), Diplomacy 6 (+8.), Investigate 4 (+6), Expertise [Doctor] 8 (+10), Expertise [Theology & Philosophy] 7 (+9), Insight 7 (+9), Perception 7 (+9), Treatment 8 (+10)

Advantages: Diehard, Great Endurance, Improved Disarm, Improved Trip

Powers: Mysterious Blue Ring: (Removable -19 pts) [76 pp]
Faith Healing: Healing 8 (Extra: Energizing, Restorative); (Flaw: Limited [Others only]) (16)
High Speed Movement: Movement 3 [Wall-Crawling 2, Water Walking] (Flaw: Limited [Only when running])
Superspeed:
Enhanced Advantages 17 [Agile Feint, Defensive Roll 3, Evasion 2, Improved Initiative 7, Instant Up, Move-By Action, Seize Initiative, Uncanny Dodge]
Enhanced Dodge 7
Enhanced Parry 10
Quickness 10
Speed 10
Superspeed Stunts:
Tornado Blast: Move Object 10 (Extra: Area [Cone] 2); (Flaw: Range [Close])
-Air Cushion: Movement 1 [Safe Fall] (Extras: Affects Others, Area [Burst])
-Catch Projectiles: Deflect 12
-Cyclone: Move Object 10 (Extra: Area [Burst]); (Flaws: Concentration, Side-Effect [limited fine movement and powerful winds])
-High Speed Disarm: Enhanced Strength 5 (Extras: Area [Burst] 2, Selective); (Flaw: Limited [Disarm Only])
-High Speed Takedown: Affliction 10 [Vulnerable, Prone; resisted by Dodge] (Extras: Area [Burst]); (Flaw: Limited Degree)
-Sonic Boom: Audio Affliction [Impaired, Disabled, Unaware; resisted by Dodge] (Extras: Area [Burst], Cumulative)
-Spin Attack: Affliction 10 [Fatigued, Exhausted, Incapacitated; resisted by Fortitude] (Extra: Cumulative)
-Vibrating Molecules: Movement 3 [Permeate 3]

Offense: Initiative +33
Melee Attack +2 // High Speed Stunts Attack +10
Ranged Attack +5

Defense: Dodge +12
Parry +12
Toughness +6*/+3 [*Defensive Roll]
Fortitude +8
Will +8

Costs: Abilities 44+ Skills 21+ Advantages 4+ Powers 76+ Defenses 11= 156 pts.

Height: 5’11”
Weight: 158 lbs
Hair: Blonde

Complications:
Honor ~Pacifist: Blue Streak takes his vow to do no harm serious and will never willingly harm another: tripping people and spinning them at superspeed to the point of nausea is as far as he'll go.

Knowing Where Hope Is Needed: Blue Streak can sense when there are events happening that his powers can be of use and which direction he needs to get to them.

Motivation ~Faith: Blue Streak is a devout Christian, and believes he's doing god's work.

Secret Identity: Blue Streak’s identity as Doug Chambers is a secret he closely guards.

Background: Working as a Emergency Room doctor can be stressful to say the lest, but Doug Chambers managed to deal with most of his stress thanks to his strong religious beliefs and sense of duty. It wasn’t until he went ‘in the field’ that his life took a turn for the stranger; while helping treat those injured during fighting between terrorist organizations SHADOW and VIPER.

While working as part of a rescue crew, looking for people who’d been caught in a building collapse, Dough found a critically injured man that was being slowly crushed to death by rubble. Unfortunately Doug wasn’t able to save the man as he’d gone to far beyond the scope of his crew’s efforts and they were unable to back him up, though Doug still gave comfort to the dying man by telling him that his pain would be gone and he would soon see the glory of Heaven. The trapped man’s response was to smile and nod his head, something Doug didn’t find unusual given the circumstances and figuring the man was simply accepting the harsh hand life had dealt him.

Instead the pinned man suddenly grabbed Doug by the hand and with an impressive amount of strength forced something into it before finally passing away. Doug simply pocketed the item without really looking at it since there were other people that needed his help at that time. But several hours later, the next morning to be exact, when Doug had finally returned home he discovered what it was: a blue colored ring with an unusual symbol on it.

~Clearly it’s a unique piece of jewelry~, Doug thought. That much was clear from the craftsmanship of the ring and he spent some time trying to find out anything about its symbol to no avail and he finally put it on his down before going to bed after almost being up for twenty hours straight and working non-stop for eighteen of them.

The following morning as Doug was dressing he decided to try the ring on, as it was he’d had strange dreams he could barely recall that he thought involved the ring’s symbol. Slipping it on Doug suddenly felt like he’d slept for over twelve hours, when in reality he’d only gotten a solid six, and felt like he could go out for a morning run but the bigger surprise was when he looked at the mirror to discover that he was now wearing an outfit that one might see a superhero wearing; almost skin-tight, two-toned in blue and complete with a mask.

Still in a bit of shock, Doug looked at the ring with a questioning look on his face as his mind was suddenly racing faster than it ever had before in his life about what was now happening to him when suddenly he found himself transported to another place. That was the only way he could describe it really, it was unlike anything the young doctor had ever seen in his life; a starlight field surrounded him while in front of him was a being that Doug could only describe as angelic with a halo of blue colored light encircling his head and a massive pair of wings that sprouted from his shoulders.

“Douglas Chambers, you have the ability to instill hope in others. Would you use the powers the ring grants you to help others in need?”

Without hesitation Doug answered the otherworldly being. “Yes.”

There seemed to be a hint of a knowing smile on the beings face when Doug answered. “Then go forth and let your light of hope burn bright.”

Then suddenly Doug was back in his house, still wearing the blue costume and feeling like he was going to burst with energy. So he began to run and then his world was a blur as he ran hundreds of miles across the country to Bay City where SHADOW forces had attacked another VIPER base, as they’d done in New York, and rescue teams were working to help people. Within minutes Doug had freed dozens of people who’d been trapped in the destruction of several buildings cause by SHADOW and VIPER’s fighting and Doug learned that he could also heal people of their injuries, encasing them in a bright blue light.

After almost an hour’s time, Doug had managed to help the rescue teams locate everyone thought missing and had healed the majority of those seriously injured and he returned home with enough time to make into work on time. Over the course of the day the biggest news across the country was the fighting between SHADOW and VIPER but many national news sources learned of Doug’s actions in Bay City and as a result he was famous and named Blue Streak (thanks to his speed powers leaving a bluish after image while Doug used them).

Seeing all of the good he’d done that day, Doug decided to continue to use his powers in such a manner; focusing on helping disaster victims across the country. His superspeed powers making it little challenge for him to cover he long distances and now after being active for several months now, Blue Streak is recognized across the country and has started to make appearances as a guest speaker; talking to people about doing what they can to help those less fortunate and in need as well as being supported by the religious community for his well publicized comments on his own religion.

A while ago I saw where Kreuzritter posted this build originally (done in 2E) and I thought it was an interesting concept so when I was tyring to add characters to the New York part of my setting I ran thought he'd be an interesting addition.

-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Hangman

Post by Tattooedman » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:42 pm

Hangman:
PL:
Strength 2
Stamina 3
Agility 3
Dexterity 3
Fighting 4
Intellect 2
Awareness 4
Presence 3

Skills: Acrobatics 4 (+7), Athletics 4 (+6), Deception 6 (+9), Expertise [Lawyer] 10 (+12), Expertise [Magic] 6 (+8.), Expertise [Streetwise] 6 (+8.), Insight 6 (+10), Intimidation 8 (+11), Perception 6 (+10), Stealth 7 (+10)

Advantages: Close Attack 6, Improved Initiative, Languages 2 [Base: English; Creole, French], Minion [Poe the Raven] 2, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 7, Skill Mastery [Expertise (Lawyer)]

Powers: Protected By The Spirits: Protection 7
See Through Another’s Eyes: Remote Sensing 4 [visual] (Flaw: Medium [Poe the Raven])

Hangman's Noose: Ranged Affliction 8 [Hindered & Vulnerable, Defenseless & Immobilized; resisted by Dodge] (Extra: Cumulative)

Hoodoo Bag: (Removable –14 pts) [58 pp]
Various Charms & Artifacts: Variable 8 [40 pt pool magic descriptor] (Extra: Move Action)
Poe the Raven:
PL/ML:
Strength –2
Stramina –2
Agility 2
Dexterity –2
Fighting 1
Intellect –4
Awareness 2
Presence –3

Skills: Expertise [Survival] 4 (+5), Perception 6 (+8), Stealth 2 (+12)

Powers: Flight 3 (Feat: Subtle); (Flaw: Winged)
Senses 2 [Low-Light Vision, Vision (Extended)]
Shrinking 8 (Extra: Permanent); (Feat: Innate)

Offense: Initiative +2
Melee Attack +1

Defenses: Dodge +6
Parry +5
Toughness –2
Fortitude +2
Will +2

Costs: Abilities –12+ Skills 4+ Advantages 0 + Powers 23 + Defenses 4 = Total 19 points.
Melee Attack +10
Ranged Attack +10

Parry +10
Toughness +10
Fortitude +8
Will +8

Costs: Abilities 48+ Skills 21+ Advantages 20+ Powers 93+ Defenses 22= 204 pts.

Height: 6'
Weight: 200 lbs
Hair: Black

Complicaitons:
Disability: Without his raven, Poe, Hangman is blind.

Enemy: The Mayombe and their enforcers, the street gang the Warlords.

Motivation ~Justice: Hangman seeks justice for those in Arcadia that can't get it for themselves.

Secret: Hangman carefully guards his identity as Eric Adams.

Background: Eric Adams was a district attorney building a case against the local gang, the Warlords, who kidnapped Eric and beat him savagely and hung him from a street light as a message to those who might oppose them, Eric was left blind and nearly dead by the ordeal but he was found and healed by a Loa priest who give him two gifts to recompense for his loss: a hoodoo bag filled with various magical charms and artifacts as well as a raven through whose eyes Eric could see again. Now Eric fights crime both in the courtroom and on the streets as the Hangman. He often finds himself dealing with the Warlords, the group responsible for his becoming the Hangman, and the Mayombe who gives the Warlords their orders.

-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Viridian

Post by Tattooedman » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:58 pm

Viridian:
PL:
Strength 13 (3)
Stamina 13 (3)
Agility 4
Dexterity 4
Fighting 6
Intellect 0
Awareness 2
Presence 2

Skills: Acrobatics 4 (+8.), Close Combat [Unarmed] 3 (+9), Expertise [Pilot] 4 (+4), Expertise [Streetwise] 5 (+5), Insight 7 (+9), Perception 7 (+9), Persuasion 5 (+7), Vehicles [Pilot] 6 (+10)

Advantages: All-Out Attack, Favored Environment [Airborne], Improved Initiative 2, Move-by Action, Power Attack, Takedown

Powers: Flight: Flight 7
Tachyon Shift: Flight 4 [stacks with Flight 7]
-Quantum Phase:
Enhanced Power 2 [Subtle 2 on Flight]
Movement 3 [Permeate 3]
Homing: Feature 1 [Gina instinctively finds her way back to where she was struck by the Viridian beam, allowing her to always find her way back to Earth.]
Invulnerability:
Enhanced Stamina 10
Immunity 10 [Life Support]
Impervious Toughness 12
The Power Viridian: Enhanced Strength 10
-Neutron Strike: Strength-Based Damage 10 (Extra: Secondary Effect)
Quick Change: Feature 1
Spectra-Vision: Senses 4 [Extended Vision 2, Infravision, Ultravision]

Offense: Initiative +12
Melee Attack +9
Ranged Attack +4

Defense: Dodge +7/+9* [*Favored Environment]
Parry +7/+9* [*Favored Environment]
Toughness +13* [*Impervious 12]
Fortitude +13
Will +9

Costs: Abilities 48+ Skills 24+ Advantages 7+ Powers 92+ Defenses 11= 182 pts.

Complications:
Motivation ~Money & Power: Viridian wants everyone to know her name and to get as much money as she can.

Reputation: Viridian is known to be something of a show-off during a fight as well as a bully.

Background: Regina “Gina” grew up with a mother who was emotionally distant and a father who had Narcissistic Personality Disorder, which led to Gina growing up doing her level best to win any kind of attention and praise from her parents. Most of the time this resulted in Gina getting into trouble at school for various stunts and pranks she would pull, then once she got home she was disciplined harshly for her antics. Eventually Gina decided to pursue other ways of getting the attention she craved by becoming the school bully, which ended up getting her sent to several different schools as her behaviour became worse and worse.

When Gina did finally graduate high school, a year later than she should have mind you, it was from a school that specialized in “problem children” but all that Gina had really learned there was how to better hide her activities while she continued to be one of the most rebellious kids in attendance there. It was shortly after this that Gina went out on her own and finally made the jump to petty crime, joining up with a crew that specialized in “grab-n-dash” styled mugging (basically running past a mark and grabbing their valuables right out of their hands and running like hell) when Gina ran her way right into the Silver Storm.

Right after the energy struck her, Gina suddenly began to glow with a viridian colored energy and suddenly she found herself launched through the sky as she accidently activated her power of flight. When she had managed to finally stop herself Gina found herself only a few miles west of New York, hundreds of miles away from Emerald City where’d she’d been living. Seeing this as a sign of greater things in store for her, Gina continued on to the Big Apple and quickly made a name for herself as a super villain, calling herself Viridian, who liked showing off with her energy manipulating powers. So far Viridian has tangled with members of the Sentinels (specifically Speed Demon and Hardcore) as well as the Grasshopper, but none of them have managed to give her a solid defeat and put her behind bars, a fact that Gina loves to point out every time she runs into one of them.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

David Rhodes

Post by Tattooedman » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:59 pm

David Rhodes:
PL:
Strength 14 (0)
Stamina 12 (0)
Agility 3
Dexterity 3
Fighting 4
Intellect 6
Awareness 6
Presence 6

Skills: Acrobatics 2 (+5), Athletics 2 (+2/+16*), Deception 10 (+16), Expertise [Business] 8 (+14), Expertise [Criminal] 12 (+18.), Expertise [Current Event] 6 (+12), Insight 8 (+14), Intimidation 4 (+10/+16*), Investigation 6 (+12), Perception 6 (+12), Persuasion 6 (+12), Ranged Combat [Thrown Objects] 7 (+10), Stealth 1 (+7/-5*)

Advantages: Benefit 6 [Clean 2 (Checks to connect you with a crime are increased by DC +5 per rank), Wealth 4 (Millionaire)], Connected, Contacts, Daze [Intimidation], Languages 3 [Base: English; French, Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish], Luck [Determination], Luck [Determined Recovery], Second Chance [Will Checks against Mind Control], Skill Mastery [Deception], Startle, Takedown, Well-Informed

Powers: Dwarfism: (Innate); (Flaw: Permanent)
Enhanced Skill 2 [Stealth +6]
Enhanced Dodge 4
Enhanced Parry 4
Feature 1 [small stature 4 ft tall]

Tallest Dwarf You’ve Ever Seen:
Growth 12 [+12 Strength, +12 Stamina, +6 Intimidation, +1 Speed; -6 Dodge/Parry, -12 Stealth]
Enhanced Strength 2 (Flaw: Limited [One rank per 6 ranks of Growth in effect])
Enhanced Strength 4 (Flaw: Limited [Lifting Only], Limited [One rank per 3 ranks of Growth in effect])
Impervious Toughness 12 (Flaw: Limited [Ranks of Growth in effect])

Giant Sized Combat Training: (Innate); (Flaw: Limited [can only use while Growth is in effect])
Enhanced Advantages 15 [All-Out Attack, Chokehold, Close Attack 6, Fast Grab, Improved Demoralize, Improved Feint, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative, Power Attack]
-Giant Hands & Feet: Burst Area on Unarmed Attacks

Melee Attack +4 // Giant Sized Melee Attack +10
Ranged Attack +3 // Thrown Objects Attack +10

Defense: Dodge +12/+6* [*Giant Sized]
Parry +12/+6* [*Giant Sized]
Toughness +0/+12* [*Impervious (Giant Sized)]
Fortitude +0/+12* [*Giant Sized]
Will +12

Costs: Abilities 56+ Skills 27+ Advantages 19+ Powers 63+ Defenses 15= 180 pts.

Height: 4’ [normal size] // 50’ [giant size]
Weight: 120 lbs [normal size] // Unknown [giant size]
Hair: Black (shaved bald)

Complications:
Dwarfism: Titan was born with achondroplasia, commonly known as dwarfism. When not using his powers he is a little over four feet in height.

Fame: Due to his impressive business dealings and unique physical stature, David is one of the best known “richest men in America”.

Honor: David is true to his word, he simply doesn’t give it that much.

Motivation David is driven to prove all those who taunted and teased in his youth that he is better than all of them and has dedicated his life to amassing as much money, power and respect as he can.

Prejudice: David possess metaman abilities that make him a target to groups like S.H.O.C.K. and the Church of the Seven Thunders.

Background: The origin of David Rhodes’ superhuman abilities is not particularly exciting or compelling. Born with achondroplastic dwarfism, he was often the target of bullies and made him resentful and embittered. He would muse many times in his younger years what it would be like to be bigger then one day in the middle of just such a thought, a teenaged Rhodes’ mutant power manifested. He grew to fifteen feet tall in an instant, much to the surprise of himself and those around him. What is interesting is what Rhodes did with his newfound powers.

Deciding to use his abilities to help himself, Rhodes began a plan; he rescued trapped children from wells, he helped prevent several deaths in a tenement collapse, and engaged in dozens of other selfless acts. He managed his growing public image effectively and with an eye towards working public opinion in his favor, going on talk shows, posting about his life experiences on the Internet, and even appearing in various TV shows and movies while in college Rhodes studied business, investment, and marketing at college during this time as well, knowing that he’d need to know certain things to accomplish his long range goals just as he realized the novelty of his powers combined with his normally small stature would secure him the notice and fame he needed to not only become a hero in the mind of the public, but to turn that status into a profitable venture. Rhodes pursued a heroic identity, Titan, not just as an alter ego, but also as a corporate brand. With eyes wide open, Titan shamelessly turned himself from “the littlest Giant” to a true giant of industry.

Rhodes’ company, Titan Industries, is a multinational business that has interests in multimedia, entertainment (new television and internet web shows), green energy sources research, pharmaceuticals, robotics, computer hardware and software, bio-engineering, and new medical technologies. Titan Industries has also gained controlling interest in three national banks (though very few people know of this), and has recently moved into the major financial markets and has been quietly looking into gaining new holdings worldwide. All of this is managed and manipulated by Rhodes to further his overall goals.

To the world around him, David Rhodes comes off as a smooth and charming philanthropist who has a good head for business, whose acts of charity across the country prove that there are still good people in the world, while the truth is very different; Rhodes is a ruthless and power-hungry individual involved in many criminal enterprises which have made him one of the more powerful criminals in New York City. Rhodes’ only real rival in the criminal underworld is the man who calls himself the Bishop and the two often make attempts at getting rid of the other on a highly regular basis.

The several of New York’s heroes, including members of the Sentinels, the street hero Façade and the vigilante Manhunter, know that Rhodes isn’t what he seems but have been unable to connect him in any way to any of the crimes he’s been behind. Doc Steele has tried to keep a close eye on Rhodes only to find much of his efforts blocked by Rhodes in many different ways thanks to his personal fortune and political influence.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Ogre

Post by Tattooedman » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:27 am

Ogre:
PL:
Strength 15
Stamina 15
Agility 0
Dexterity 0
Fighting 8
Intellect -2
Awareness -1
Presence 0

Skills: Insight 9 (+8.), Intimidation 15 (+15), Perception 9 (+8.), Ranged Combat [Thrown Objects] 8 (+8.)

[]bAdvantages:[/b] All-Out Attack, Close Attack, Daze [Intimidation], Diehard, Great Endurance, Improved Initiative 2, Power Attack, Startle

Powers: Fearsome Presence: Affliction 12 [Impaired, Disabled, Paralyzed; resisted by Will] (Extras: Perception Range)
Monstrous Size: Growth 4 [12 ft tall; +4 Strength & Stamina, +4 Mass, +2 Intimidation, -4 Stealth, -2 Dodge &P Parry] (Extra: Permanent); (Feat: Innate)

Monstrously Strong:
Enhanced Strength 11
Enhanced Strength 8 (Flaw: Limited [Lifting Only])
Leaping 8

Monstrously Tough:
Enhanced Stamina 11
Immunity 6 [Environmental Cold, Environmental Heat, Environmental Pressure, Environmental Radiation, Disease, Poison,]
Immunity 2 [Aging, Suffocation (vacuum)] (Flaw: Half Effective)
Impervious Toughness 12

Spiked Armor: (Removable -6 pts) [26 pp]
Omnium Steel Spikes: Damage 8 (Extra: Reaction)

Offense: Initiative +8
Melee Attack +9
Ranged Attack +0 // Thrown Objects Attack +8

Defense: Dodge +8
Parry +9
Toughness +15* [*Impervious 12]
Fortitude +15
Will +9

Costs: Abilities 10+ Skills 15+ Advantages 9+ Powers 150+ Defenses 19= 203 pts.

Height: 12’
Weight: 840 lbs.
Hair: None
Eye Color: Red

Complications:
Beserker: Ogre’s not a total engine of destruction, but normally once someone tries to trick him or manages to hurt him, he starts to become very unhappy, taking it out on anyone he sees nearby.

RUN! IT’S OGRE!!!: Ogre is among some of the most recognizable metamen in the United States, so when people see Ogre they start to scream in panic and scatter as fast as possible. It’s a well known fact that Ogre destroys entire city blocks before any hero can come close to stopping him.

Background: Jack Stevens had the supreme misfortune of being kidnapped by the Labyrinth and being subjected to a new and "improved" version of the DNAscendent process. The procedure made him an incredibly strong but also a simpleminded behemoth who promptly escaped from captivity, becoming a powerful (but easily mislead) gun for hire.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Crashpad

Post by Tattooedman » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:21 am

Crashpad:
PL:
Strength 10 (1)
Stamina 2
Agility 4
Dexterity 4
Fighting 6
Intellect 5
Awareness 3
Presence 1

Skills: Acrobatics 3 (+7), Athletics 3 (+4/+), Expertise [Computers] 6 (+11), Expertise [Science] 10 (+15), Insight 6 (+9), Intimidation 9 (+10), Perception 9 (+12), Persuasion 7 (+8), Technology 10 (+15)

Advantages: Benefit 3 [Membership (Crime Union) 3 (officer - to Lord Quake)], Daze [Intimidation], Startle, Task Focus [Expertise (Science): Power Armor], Task Focus [Technology: Power Armor]

Powers: Powered Armored Combat Skills: (Innate); (Flaw: Limited [Only can be applied when wearing power armor])
Enhanced Skills 2 [Acrobatics +3, Athletics +3]
Enhanced Advantages 11 [All-Out Attack, Close Attack 4, Improved Block, Improved Critical (Unarmed) 3, Improved Initiative, Power Attack]

Crashpad Power Armor: (Removable –14 pts) [57 pp]
Arm Shields: Immunity 20 [Energy Damage] (Flaw: Limited [Half Effective])
Armor: Protection 8
Effector Field: Immunity 20 [Kinetic Effects]
Environmental Seals: Immunity 10 [Life Support]
Built-In Exoskeleton:
Enhanced Strength 9
Enhanced Strength 5 (Flaw: Limited [Lifting Only]

Offense: Initiative +8
Melee Attack +10
Ranged Attack +4

Parry +10
Toughness +10*/+2 [*Crashpad Armor]
Fortitude +7
Will +10

Costs: Abilities 52+ Skills 19+ Advantages 7+ Powers 70+ Defenses 22= 170 pts.

Height: 6’
Weight: 195 lbs.

Complications:
Motivation ~Thrills: Crashpad enjoys living the live of a supervillain and the rush he gets committing crimes.

Reputation: Crashpad is known in the underworld as a capable operator and has worked with most of the big time Masterminds at least once or twice during his career.

Background: Derrick Canton was part of a team of scientists that developed a suit of powered armor for the U.S. Army, Derrick’s contribution was the design and building of the kinetic diffusion system that protected the pilots from impacts the armor took and the high impact armor that covered the outside of the armor frame. He received a large bonus for his work and was well on his way to building a prosperous career but he decided to go another route; designing such systems was very interesting but to actually use them in the field, that seemed to Derrick where the real joy was to be had.

He then deftly stole copies of his own designs as well as bits from the other members of his team then resigned from his job, and set to putting together a basic armored suit of his own. It took Derrick several months of tinkering but he finally had it; a suit that could protect him from any kinetic impact. He quickly added servos that enabled the armor to deal out some serious punishment and the super criminal Crashpad was born.

Derrick, as Crashpad, soon established himself as a professional knock-over artist; typically hiring himself out masterminds on a job-for-job basis. Most of the time Derrick ended up becoming the strongman for the group of villains assembled and using the power armor’s impressive strength and heavy armor he would literally punch his way through barriers and defenses for his cohorts to follow behind, soaking up incredible amounts of damage before slamming whoever was in his way.

In the years since he started, Derrick has worked with the likes of Mastermind, Menton, Doctor Sin and even Fabricators Inc (as a collection agent when they’ve been ripped off by a client). At this point Derrick could walk away from the life if he wanted to but that’s just it; he doesn’t want to. He enjoys the action too much to ever leave, so he continues to bankroll his paydays and has considered branching out into working as a designer of custom suits of power armor for the likes of the Foundry or even Fabricators Inc.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Faultline

Post by Tattooedman » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:24 am

Faultline:
PL:
Strength 2
Stamina 3
Agility 1
Dexterity 1
Fighting 2
Intellect 0
Awareness 1
Presence 0

Skills: Acrobatics 3 (+4), Athletics 5 (+6), Expertise [Criminal] 4 (+4), Expertise [Pop Culture] 3 (+3), Insight 8 (+9), Perception 8 (+9), Stealth 6 (+7), Vehicles [Land] 2 (+3)

Advantages: Close Attack 5, Defensive Roll 3, Equipment, Evasion, Improved Defense, Improved Initiative 2, Task Focus [Expertise (Pop Culture): Disaster Movies]

Powers: Earth Control Array:
Chasm: Ranged Affliction 13 [Dazed, Prone; resisted by Dodge] (Extras: Area [Line] 2); (Flaw: Instant Recovery [the Dazed and Prone conditions only last for a round], Limited Degree) & Ranged Damage 13 (Extra: Area [Line] 2); (Flaw: Limited [Only Affects Those Suffering Second Degree of Affliction])
-Earth Burst: Move Object 13 (Extras: Area [Burst] 2, Damaging); (Flaw: Limited [Material (rock/earth)])
-Earthquake: Ranged Affliction 13 [Dazed & Vulnerable, Stunned & Prone; resisted by Dodge/Fortitude] (Extras: Area [Burst] 3, Extra Condition, Secondary Effect); (Flaw: Limited Degree, Limited [Opponents/objects touching ground])
-Rock Storm: Damage 13 (Extra: Area [Shapeable] 3)
Shield of Debris:
Enhanced Dodge 4
Enhanced Parry 4

Natural Geologist: Feature 1 [Faultline can determine the type of any stone he encounters just by touching it]
Seismically Aware: Feature 1 [Faultline can sense the condition of the tectonic plates in the surrounding area, as well as being able to locate the location of the cracks that plague them.]
Stonework Knowledge: Feature 1 [Faultline can tell if a stone surface is natural or worked with tools [or even shaped by earth powers] simply by touching it]
Tremorsense:
Enhanced Advantages 2 [Precise Attack (ranged; concealment), Uncanny Dodge]
Senses 2 [Touch (Ranged, Extended)]

Offense: Initiative +9
Melee Attack +6
Ranged Attack +1

Defense: Dodge +14
Parry +14
Toughness +10*/+7**/+3 [*Armored Costume & Defensive Roll/**Armored Costume]
Fortitude +10
Will +7

Equipment: Armored Costume [Protection 4; Subtle]

Costs: Abilities 20+ Skills 13+ Advantages 14+ Powers 83+ Defenses 30= 160 pts.

Height: 5’10”
Weight: 160 lbs
Eye Color: Green

Complications:
Hated By The Underworld: Faultline is known for being one of AEGIS' most wanted criminals and thusly few of his peers will have anything to do with him.

WHATTA RUSH!!: Faultline basically lives for using his powers in as much of a destructive manner as he possibily can, he plans entire capers to make sure he damages buildings and people as much as he can.

Background: A few years ago the Centers for Disease Control were working with a biotech company, Palloo Inc., trying to work up a serum that would almost eliminate most types of viral infection. Unfortunately Palloo Inc. was another one of the front companies for the Labyrinth and they were using the CDC as a means of finding test subjects that were in better health for the a new version of the DNAscendent process.

Of the one hundred test subjects that were injected only ten survived long enough to be picked up by the Labyrinth’s retrieval teams and brought to a “secure medical facility”. Within a week only Carl Halton remained but he showed no onset of any kind of powers and the latest version of the process was deemed a failure and Carl was returned home. It wasn’t until over two months later that Carl fell very ill that his seismic powers manifested with a vengeance and uncontrolled in any manner.

Carl ended up triggering the fault lines that were beneath the city of San Altimo, causing more than $400 million in residential and commercial damage. While the rest of the country focused on tragic loss of lives those injured Carl was enjoying the rush of being the cause of all that destruction like it was a drug and he soon mastered his powers just so he could engineer such destruction again.

Unfortunately for Carl his seismic powers were no longer powerful enough to cause the kind of destruction he now craved and he was unwilling to wait for the “right” conditions to set off another quake, so he went after specific targets; the Golden Gate Bridge, the Sears Tower, the St. Louis Arch. It was by going after national landmarks; Carl made a name for himself, calling himself Faultline in one of his earlier recorded demands that were sent to city officials.

Of course this led to Faultline quickly climbing AEGIS’ Most Wanted List and his being hounded almost non-stop only for him to pick a new target and make his move which brings the heat back down upon him and giving him a bit more criminal celebrity. Faultline has been captured a few times and put on trial for his crimes but he’s always managed to escape (either by hiring someone to break him out or figuring out a way around the power nullifiers used on him and using his seismic powers to free himself. Currently Faultline is being held at Blackstone Prison while the new Buckner Ridge is being built on the other side of the country to relieve the pressure the older prison is currently under as it continues to be filled just over it’s operating capacity.

-- Chiun