J-Mart: Preparing for Relocation... :)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Earth-Two_Kenn
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Re: 793

Post by Earth-Two_Kenn » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:52 pm

Thorpacolypse wrote:Image
Ooo, water controlling giggity...

ADVANTAGES: Attractive (1)

Anyway, she’s a water controlling hottie whose claim to fame was being the first superheroine to pose nude in the men’s magazine. As such, she is not dead in the Thorpacoverse or does she generally play the superhero game anymore but she is a reserve member of the Justice League who has been called on from time to time assist with big time events.
I hope by the time she did the magazine shoot, she got better with the spray on tan.
Over eleven hundred DCA/M&M Character builds at http://www.rcuhero.net

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: J-Mart: LADIES - Black Cat, Misty Knight, Colleen Wing

Post by Jabroniville » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:26 am

Cool to see Misty & Colleen- they're characters I always skipped out on because they don't really "fit" many themes and I always forget about them- they're among the few Marvel characters that I had NO idea existed until like ten years ago, and even that was only from reading Claremont's X-Men run retroactively. I'd never even seen nor heard of Colleen PERIOD until the Matt Fraction run on "The Immortal Iron Fist".

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: J-Mart: LADIES - Black Cat, Misty Knight, Colleen Wing

Post by Horsenhero » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:02 am

Personally, I think Marvel should team Misty and Colleen with Bethany Cabe, Leiko Wu and Wyatt Wingfoot and they could have their own little "supporting characters made good" team.

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:08 am

And once again, we've reached a landmark build here at J-Mart, BUILD #800! And for this one, we're going with a J-Mart Favorite that has been too long in the making!

I am powerful, I am immortal, I can do anything, I am cursed, I am the Darkness ― Jackie Estacado

THE DARKNESS (JACKIE ESTACADO)
PL: 13 (377 pts) - OPL: 13 ; DPL: 13

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2 [10], STAMINA 3 [8], AGILITY 3, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 3

SKILLS: Acrobatics 2 (+5), Athletics 2 (+12), Deception 8 (+11), Expertise [Criminal] 11 (+13), Expertise [Streetwise] 11 (+13), Insight 2 (+5), Intimidation 6 (+9), Investigation 3 (+5), Perception 5 (+8), Persuasion 6 (+9), Ranged Combat [Guns] 4 (+12), Stealth 6 (+9), Vehicles 4 (+7)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Benefit (3) (Wealth 3 [Millionaire]), Close Attack (2), Defensive Roll (1), Equipment (10), Extraordinary Effort, Favored Environment (Darkness), Improved Aim, Improved Initiative (1), Languages (1) (Italian, 1 other, Base: English), Luck (Improve Roll) (1), Power Attack, Quick Draw, Ranged Attack (5), Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Shades: Feature 1 (Your control of darkness provides you with some minor protection from intense light. You never sunburn or worry about glare, as if you were always wearing sunscreen and a pair of sunglasses); 1 pt
Shadow Puppets: Feature 1 (You can create minor “shadow shows” against a flat surface, shaping the shadows as you wish to mimic different silhouettes and shapes, but otherwise causing no more effect than a circumstance bonus to some interaction checks or uses of Expertise: Performance [or similar skills]); 1 pt
Shadow Suit: Feature 1 (You can cover your entire body with impenetrable shadows at will, essentially “wearing” darkness as if it were clothing, “styled” however you wish, from a skintight silhouette to a swirling cloak or “garment” of shadows. You can similarly conceal your face with a shadowy mask [or a complete head covering]); 1 pt
Darkness Enhanced Physique: Enhanced Strength 8, Enhanced Stamina 5, Enhanced Will Check 3, Enhanced Advantages 4 (Close Attack 2, Diehard, Great Endurance); 33 pts
Darkness Armor: Protection 3, Impervious 5, Enhanced Skills 2 (Intimidation 4 ranks); 15 pts
Claws: Slashing Strength-based Damage 2, Enhanced Advantages 1 (Improved Critical), (Extra: Split); 4 pts
Darkvision: Senses 2 (Darkvision); 2 pts
Immunity to Darkness: Immunity 5 (Darkness effects); 5 pts
Immortality: Regeneration 5 (1/every other round), Immunity 11 (Aging, Life Support); 16 pts
The Darkling Crew: Summon Minion 4 (60 pt minions, Extra: Active, Horde, Multiple Minions 4 [16 Darkling Imps], Mental Link); 49 pts
Darkness Movement: 11 pt Array; 12 pts
Darkness Speed: Speed 5 (60 mph), Leaping 2 (30 ft), Movement 2 (Wall-Crawling); 11 pts
Darkness Wings: Flight 6 (120 mph; Flaw: Wings); 1 pt

The Darkness: 91 pt Array; 99 pts
Darkling Hordes: Summon Minion 6 (Extra: Active, Horde, Multiple Minions 5 [32 Darkling Demons], Mental Link, Variable Type [General - Darkness Denizens only]); 91 pts
Anything He Wants: Create 6 (Extra: Continuous, Precise); 1 pt
Enhanced Armor: Protection 4, Impervious 3, Enhanced Advantages 3 (Last Stand, Withstand Damage 2); 1 pt
Decoys: Concealment 4 (All Visual Senses, Flaw: Limited to Decoy Images); 1 pt
Shadow Meld: Concealment 4 (Visual, Flaw: Limited to areas of shadow or darkness); 1 pt
Shadow Walk: Teleport 15 (120 miles/32,000 miles; Extra: Easy, Extended, Portal, Flaw: Medium [shadows]); 1 pt
Darkness Weapons: Strength-based Damage 3, Enhanced Advantages 1 (Improved Critical), (Extra: Variable Descriptor 2); 1 pt
Shapeshifting: Morph 4 (Anything of same mass); 1 pt
Darkness Tendrils: Move Object 10 (Extra: Accurate 2, Damaging, Precise, Flaw: Diminished Range 2 [5/10/25]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(50ep)
Twin Machine Pistols: Ballistic Ranged Damage 3, Extra: Multiattack, Split; 20ep
Vehicle: (11ep)
Full-Size Car: Size - L, Strength - 6, Speed - 5, Def - 8, Tough - 9; 11ep
Headquarters: (19ep)
Stately Manor Archetype; 19ep

OFFENSE:
Initiative +7
Close Attack +10 [+12] [Unarmed +10; Claws +12, Critical 19-20; Darkness Weapons +13, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +8
Darkness Tendrils +12 [Darkness Tendrils Move Objects +10]
Guns +12 [Twin Pistols +3, Multiattack]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +10 [DC20] Parry +10 [DC20]
Toughness +12 (+5 Impervious, +16 with Full Armor, +8 Impervious with Full Armor), Fortitude +12, Will +9 [+12]

COMPLICATIONS:
Conflicted: Jackie is often conflicted between living the street life he knows and trying to be a better man
Enemy: The Angelus (when they are not in a truce), The Sovereign and several other mobsters and former "associates". And oftentimes, The Darkness itself
Guilt: He feels responsible for the death of his love, Jenny
Honor: Jackie is a man of his word. Most of the time
Power Loss: The Darkness loses its power in the light. Since he is not as vulnerable to it as he used to be, he can retain most of his powers with a DC15 Will Check. But he cannot use his Summon or Create any creatures he has summoned, or items he has created are destroyed in bright light
Relationships: His daughter Hope, the memory of Jenny, Butcher Joyce, Sara Pezzini
Reputation: Long time hitman for Frankie "Kill the Children Too" Franchetti and well-known mob boss
Vulnerable: The Darkness is vulnerable to light based effects as well as to blessed and some enchanted weapons, like The Blood Sword and The Sun Dagger

Abilities 54 + Skills 35 (70 ranks) + Advantages 31 + Powers 238 + Defenses 19 = 377 / 377

Comments: Now I remembered why I put Jackie off for so long. He’s a pain in the arse to build…

Regardless, here is my first run at one of my favorite comic characters of the last decade, Jackie Estacado, The Darkness. For those not in the know, here’s a link to The Darkness Wiki:

I like Jackie because he is a compelling character. Granted he’s a mob boss who’s not afraid to break a few legs, or whack a few competitors, but generally, he’s become a better man. He has never been one to involve innocents and he has walked that fine line of BEING The Darkness without letting it take him, and believe me, it’s tried. He’s saved the world a few times and while he hasn’t been around his daughter a lot, he loves her and when she’s trouble, he’s there.

The reason he’s a pain in the ass to build is because he can do pretty much anything. There are so many things that he’s done that I haven’t listed here, like healing, Shapeshifting into a dragon, combining a bunch of minion into a colossal dragon to fight Superman, creating actual people, flying in space, and on and on that I just decided to go with a “standard” version and avoid the Variable Power that I was really thinking of doing, just to give him some limits. And with a 91 pt Summoning power to play with, he can power stunt pretty much anything he wants.

I think my upcoming PL10/150 pt version will almost be easier just because of the limits.

And here are The Darklings. I plan on adding more minion types as the urge strikes me.

Whatta we gotta do boss?

DARKLING (IMPS)
PL: 4 (60 pts) - OPL: 4 ; DPL: 4

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 1, STAMINA 2, AGILITY 3, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 4, INTELLECT -1, AWARENESS 0, PRESENCE -1

SKILLS: Athletics 3 (+4), Deception 4 (+3), Expertise [Darkness Lore] 3 (+2), Expertise [Popular Culture] 3 (+2), Intimidation (-1), Perception 2 (+2), Persuasion (-1), Sleight of Hand 1 (+3), Stealth 1 (+4), Vehicles 1 (+3)

ADVANTAGES: Close Attack (1), Favored Environment (Darkness), Favored Foe (Angelus Warriors), Ranged Attack (1), Teamwork

POWERS:
Imp Size: Shrinking 4 (-1 Str, +2 Dodge/Parry, +4 Stealth, -2 Intimidation, Speed -1, -1 Mass; Extra: Innate, Permanent); 9 pts
Shadow Puppets: Feature 1 (You can create minor “shadow shows” against a flat surface, shaping the shadows as you wish to mimic different silhouettes and shapes, but otherwise causing no more effect than a circumstance bonus to some interaction checks or uses of Expertise: Performance [or similar skills]); 1 pt
Teeth/Claws: Strength-based Damage 1 (Extra: Variable Descriptor [Piercing/Slashing]); 2 pts
Darkvision: Senses 2 (Darkvision); 2 pts
Immunity to Darkness: Immunity 5 (Darkness effects); 5 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +3
Close Attack +5 [Unarmed +1; Claws/Bite +2]
Ranged Attack +3

DEFENSES:
Dodge +6 [DC16] Parry +6 [DC16]
Toughness +2, Fortitude +4, Will +2

COMPLICATIONS:
ADD: While they follow The Darkness' hosts orders without fail, Darklings are easily distracted by women, food, women, cool things, women and…women, and can forget what they are supposed to be doing
Enemy: The Angelus and her warriors
Responsibility: To The Darkness
Vulnerable: Darklings are extremely vulnerable to bright light. It can cause them to dissipate from this plane immediately and they are also vulnerable to light based effects and holy weapons

Abilities 22 + Skills 9 (18 ranks) + Advantages 5 + Powers 19 + Defenses 5 = 60 / 60

Comments: Jackie’s crew, the Darkling Imps.
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

kenmadragon
Mastermind
Mastermind

Re: J-Mart: Misty Knight, Colleen Wing, The Darkness

Post by kenmadragon » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:27 am

Finally! I have been waiting a long time for a good The Darkness build, and Thorpacalypse, you do not disappoint.

I'll be waiting on that PL 10 150PP version so I can steal...err, I mean borrow ideas from it for my own mafia shadow controller in my TT games... Image

Though I do have a question about the Create power in general. If a Create power has the Continuous extra added to it, but exists in an array, will objects made by the Create remain in existence even after the user has switched to a different power in the array?

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:16 pm

kenmadragon wrote:Finally! I have been waiting a long time for a good The Darkness build, and Thorpacalypse, you do not disappoint.

I'll be waiting on that PL 10 150PP version so I can steal...err, I mean borrow ideas from it for my own mafia shadow controller in my TT games... Image

Though I do have a question about the Create power in general. If a Create power has the Continuous extra added to it, but exists in an array, will objects made by the Create remain in existence even after the user has switched to a different power in the array?
I think so, but I might need to make them Permanent to do that. I'll check the rules forum or the handbook again to see.

I'll see about getting that PC version done later in the week.
Shop J-Mart!

luketheduke86
Hero
Hero

Post by luketheduke86 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:48 pm

Thorpacolypse wrote:
kenmadragon wrote:Finally! I have been waiting a long time for a good The Darkness build, and Thorpacalypse, you do not disappoint.

I think so, but I might need to make them Permanent to do that. I'll check the rules forum or the handbook again to see.

I'll see about getting that PC version done later in the week.
Steve Kenson has actually stated here that Continuous Create and Transform do stay in effect even when the array has been switched.

And I'm with kenma, that Darkness build rocks, but man is he expensive! I really need to catch up on his comic, but I'm so far behind that it's become a bit daunting :shock:.
A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day.

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: #515

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:03 pm

Thorpacolypse wrote:We've got another TEAM WRECKER SPECIAL hitting the Aisle 2 shelves!

I am Annihilus ... Lord of the Negative Zone! Annihilus, the Living Death that walks! - Annihilus

ANNIHILUS

PL: 14 (237 pts) - OPL: 14 ; DPL: 14

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 12 [16], STAMINA 12 [16], AGILITY 4 [6], DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 10, INTELLECT 6, AWARENESS 3 [7], PRESENCE 4

SKILLS: Athletics (+12/+16), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+12), Deception (+4), Expertise [Negative Zone] 14 (+20), Expertise [Tactics] 9 (+15), Insight (+3/+7), Intimidation 9 (+13), Perception 2 (+5/+9), Persuasion (+4), Ranged Combat [Cosmic Energy Control] 6 (+10), Stealth (+4/+6), Technology 12 (+18)

ADVANTAGES: Benefit (6) (Status 6 – Ruler of the Negative Zone), Leadership, Move-by Action

POWERS:
Insectoid Wings: Flight 7 (250 mph; Flaw: Wings); 7 pts
Exoskeleton: Impervious 5; 10 pts
Cosmic Control Rod: 85 pts traits, Removable (-17 pts); 68 pts
Enhanced Abilities: Enhanced Strength 4, Enhanced Stamina 4, Enhanced Agility 2, Enhanced Awareness 4; 28 pts
Life Sustaining: Immunity 11 (Aging, Life Support); 11 pts
Space Travel: Movement 2 (Space Travel 2); 4 pts
Universal Translator: Comprehend 2 (Speak, Understand All Languages); 4 pts
Cosmic Energy Control: 36 pt array; 38 pts
Cosmic Energy Blast: Cosmic Energy Ranged Damage 18; 36 pts
Cosmic Energy Burst: Burst Area Cosmic Energy Damage 12 (Extra: Area Burst [30 ft radius], Selective); 1 pt
Matter Transformation: Transform 7 (Anything into anything); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +6
Close Attack +10
Unarmed +12 [Unarmed +12; Cosmic Control Rod Enhanced Unarmed +16]
Ranged Attack +4
Cosmic Energy Blast +10 [Cosmic Energy Blast +18]
Special Attack [Cosmic Energy Burst +12, Area Burst]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +10 [DC20] Parry +12 [DC22]
Toughness +16 (+6 Impervious), Fortitude +12 [+16], Will +8 [+12]

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: The Fantastic Four
Obsession: The Cosmic Control Rod is his obsession, and he is constantly paranoid that someone is coming to steal it
Rivalry: Blastaar
Weakness: If he loses the Control Rod, he starts aging rapidly, and all of his physical traits become impaired within a day, disabled within a week, and debilitated within a month

Abilities 110 + Skills 27 (54 ranks) + Advantages 8 + Powers 85 + Defenses 7 = 237 / 237

Comments: The rest FF book I ever read as a kid in the 70’s I believe was the 2nd time the FF had to go into the Negative Zone to confront Annihilus. Sue was pregnant with Franklin and was in bad shape and Reed found out that it was the cosmic radiation they had all absorbed during their fateful space mission and that if it wasn’t dealt with, both Sue and Franklin could die. And the cure could be found in the Cosmic Control Rod, which of course the Big A was not going to give up willingly. So the 3 guys went through the portal, big fight ensured, Reed siphoned what he needed form the Rod and all was well. Fun Silver Agey stuff.

So of course, Annihilus has been a fave of mine ever since and I love it when he shows up. Only money has kept me from the Annihilation series and once Uncle Sam pays me back, it will no longer hold me back! Annihilus is a pretty simple build, really. The Rod enhances his abilities and he can actually hang with a couple of the FF members for a while without it, but with it, he can take the whole FF on his own. I think I will whip up an Annihilation Wave version just for Mike5000us once I have the books. That should be fun.

Clean Up 2/17/13: I finally read Annihilation and I loved it. I haven't really altered my Annihilus build much yet, I might raise him up a PL for an Annihilation version, though I don't think this far off. It's mainly Big A's resources that made him a massive cosmic threat. I've been playing around a little bit with the Mass Combat stuff from the Gamemaster's Guide and I really like it. While I will build some Arthrian archetypes for minions, I wanted to use those Mass Combat rules for them as well, since the battle scenes in the book are pretty much all mass combat with the rare exceptions of when the heroes faced Ravenous, the Centurions, some of the mind controlled cosmic characters or Annihilus himself.

ANNIHILATION WAVE MASS COMBAT

CORPS (20,000-50,000): ATTACK 15, DAMAGE 19, DEFENSE 1, TOUGHNESS 17, INITIATIVE 0, MORALE 3
DIVISION (9,000-15,000): ATTACK 14, DAMAGE 18, DEFENSE 1, TOUGHNESS 16, INITIATIVE 0, MORALE 3
BRIGADE (6,000-8,000): ATTACK 13, DAMAGE 17, DEFENSE 1, TOUGHNESS 15, INITIATIVE 0, MORALE 3
REGIMENT 1 (3,000-4,000): ATTACK 12, DAMAGE 16, DEFENSE 1, TOUGHNESS 14, INITIATIVE 0, MORALE 3
REGIMENT 2 (1,250-2,750): ATTACK 11, DAMAGE 15, DEFENSE 1, TOUGHNESS 13, INITIATIVE 0, MORALE 3
BATALLION 1 (500-1,000): ATTACK 10, DAMAGE 14, DEFENSE 1, TOUGHNESS 12, INITIATIVE 0, MORALE 3
BATALLION 2 (200-450): ATTACK 9, DAMAGE 13, DEFENSE 1, TOUGHNESS 11, INITIATIVE 0, MORALE 3
COMPANY 1 (140): ATTACK 8, DAMAGE 12, DEFENSE 1, TOUGHNESS 10, INITIATIVE 0, MORALE 3
COMPANY 2 (75-125): ATTACK 7, DAMAGE 11, DEFENSE 1, TOUGHNESS 9, INITIATIVE 0, MORALE 3
PLATOON 1 (30-50): ATTACK 6, DAMAGE 10, DEFENSE 1, TOUGHNESS 8, INITIATIVE 0, MORALE 3
PLATOON 2 (15-40): ATTACK 5, DAMAGE 9, DEFENSE 1, TOUGHNESS 7, INITIATIVE 0, MORALE 3
SQUAD (8-10): ATTACK 4, DAMAGE 8, DEFENSE 1, TOUGHNESS 6, INITIATIVE 0, MORALE 3
SQUAD (4-6): ATTACK 3, DAMAGE 7, DEFENSE 1, TOUGHNESS 5, INITIATIVE 0, MORALE 3
BASE (2-3): ATTACK 1, DAMAGE 5, DEFENSE 1, TOUGHNESS 3, INITIATIVE 0, MORALE 3
I'm playing with throwing some of my Cosmic Thorpacoverse characters against a new Annihilation Wave, so I started messing with the Mass Combat rules in the GM's Guide and I really like them. They give 3 archetypes to use, Green Troops, Trained Troops and Veteran Troops. I decided to alter those as I saw fit for different types of mooks, so expect some Mass Combat versions of The Foot, The Hand, HYDRA goons, etc. I also plan on doing the same for Amazons, Asgardians and even Daxamites/Kryptonians just to show how incredible a swarm of of 1000 Superman-level characters can be.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:09 pm

This new item is a companion piece to our last item!

Don't let the angelic look fool you...

THE ANGELUS (DANIELLE BAPTISTE)
PL: 13 (372 pts) - OPL: 13 ; DPL: 13

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 1 [7], STAMINA 2 [7], AGILITY 4 [6], DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 5 [10], INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 2 [7]

SKILLS: Acrobatics 5 (+11) [Agile Feint], Athletics 2 (+9), Deception (+7/+9) [Attractive], Expertise [Dance] 5 (+7), Insight 10 (+12), Intimidation (+7), Perception 5 (+7), Persuasion 5 (+12/+14) [Attractive], Ranged Combat [Light Control] 8 (+10), Stealth (+6)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Attractive (1), Extraordinary Effort, Favored Foe (The Darkness), Move-by Action, Power Attack

POWERS:
SPF: Feature 1 (You have a minor degree of immunity to light effects, enough that you never sunburn, need sunglasses, or otherwise have trouble with any amount of full direct sunlight); 1 pt
Human Flashlight: Feature 1 (You can emit a directed cone or beam of light at will, as if you carried a powerful flashlight at all times); 1 pt
Holograms: Feature 1 (You can create minor, static holographic images within arm’s reach and no more than volume rank 1 in size [about a cubic foot]); 1 pt
Angelus Enhanced Physique: Enhanced Strength 6, Enhanced Stamina 5, Enhanced Agility 2, Enhanced Fighting 5, Enhanced Presence 5, Enhanced Advantages 4 (Close Attack 2, Diehard, Great Endurance); 50 pts
Angelus Armor: Protection 5, Impervious 5, Enhanced Dodge 2, Enhanced Parry 2; 19 pts
Being of Light: Immunity 20 (Light Effects, Heat/Fire Effects); 20 pts
Immortality: Regeneration 5 (1/every other round), Immunity 11 (Aging, Life Support); 16 pts
The Host: Summon Minion 6 (90 pt minions, Extra: Active, Horde, Multiple Minions 4 [16 Angelus Warriors], Mental Link); 73 pts
Angelus Wings: Flight 7 (250 mph, Flaw: Wings); 7 pts
Angelus Sword: 4 pts traits, Easily Removable (-2 pts); 2 pts
Sword of Light: Slashing Strength-based Damage 3, Enhanced Advantages 1 (Improved Critical); 4 pts
The Angelus: 91 pt Array; 98 pts
Warrior Summoning: Summon Minion 6 (Extra: Active, Horde, Multiple Minions 5 [32 Angelus Beings], Mental Link, Variable Type [General - Angelus Warriors and Brutes only]); 91 pts
Anything She Wants: Create 6 (Extra: Continuous, Precise); 1 pt
Enhanced Armor: Protection 2, Impervious 2, Enhanced Advantages 1 (Improved Defense); 1 pt
Decoys: Concealment 4 (All Visual Senses, Flaw: Limited to Decoy Images); 1 pt
Blinding Burst: Burst Area Cumulative Affliction 13 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Visually Impaired, 2nd: Visually Disabled, 3rd: Visually Unaware, Extra: Area Burst [30 ft radius], Flaw: Limited to Vision); 1 pt
Light Blast: Ranged Damage 14 (Extra: Penetrating 10, Variable Descriptor [Light/Fire]); 1 pt
Light Weapons: Strength-based Damage 3, Enhanced Advantages 1 (Improved Critical), (Extra: Variable Descriptor 2); 1 pt
Teleportation: Teleport 15 (120 miles/32,000 miles; Extra: Easy, Extended, Increased Mass 7 [3 Tons]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +6
Close Attack +10 [+12] [Unarmed +7; Angelus Sword +10, Critical 19-20; Light Weapons +3, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +2
Light Control +10 [Light Blast +14]
Special Attack [Light Dazzle Affliction +13, Area Burst]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +12 [DC22] Parry +12 [DC22]
Toughness +12 (+5 Impervious, +14 with Full Armor, +7 Impervious with Full Armor), Fortitude +10, Will +13

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: The Darkness (when they are not in a truce), Sabine, and sometimes The Angelus spirit itself
Inexperienced: Danielle is still new to the mantle of The Angelus is still learning the extent of her powers
Power Loss: The powers of The Angelus can be negated by darkness. The Angelus and her warriors are considered Impaired when in darkness and will eventually become Disabled and any Angelus creations will be destroyed after a period of time in total darkness and bearer of The Angelus will lose her powers
Relationships: She is close to Sara Pezzini and her daughter, Hope, as well as her mother and father
Vulnerable: The Angelus is vulnerable to darkness based effects as well as unholy mystic items like The Blood Sword

Abilities 40 + Skills 20 (40 ranks) + Advantages 6 + Powers 288 + Defenses 18 = 372 / 372

Comments: I like Dani as The Angelus and I am bummed they rebooted the Top Cow universe and took that away from her. I guess they wanted more conflict between The Angelus and Darkness, and generally, Dani and Jackie had been a in grudging truce because of Sara. But who knows for sure what they were thinking?

Again, if you’re not familiar with The Angelus, here’s a link:

Angelus

And Dani is every bit of Jackie’s equal with her Angelus powers, even if Jackie has a few more tricks up his sleeve. She has more raw power, if not all the fighting experience Jackie has, and her warriors are better than the main Darklings, and can hang with the monsters that Jackie can summon as well.

Here some Angelus Warriors:

ANGELUS WARRIORS
PL: 7 (90 pts) - OPL: 7 ; DPL: 7

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 6, STAMINA 5, AGILITY 1, DEXTERITY 0, FIGHTING 5, INTELLECT 0, AWARENESS 0, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Athletics 4 (+10), Expertise [Angelus Lore] 4 (+4), Intimidation 5 (+5), Perception 3 (+3), Stealth (+1)

ADVANTAGES: Interpose, Teamwork

POWERS:
Light the Way: Environment 1 (30 ft radius; Bright Light); 2 pt
Warrior Physique: Protection 3, Impervious 3; 9 pts
Being of Light: Immunity 16 (Aging, Light Effects, Life Support); 16 pts
Wings: Flight 7 (250 mph; Flaw: Wings); 7 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(5ep)
Longsword: Slashing Strength-Based Damage 3, Critical 19-20; 4ep
OR
Spear: Piercing Strength-Based Damage 3, Critical 19-20; 4ep

OFFENSE:
Initiative +1
Close Attack +5 [Unarmed +6; Sword or Spear +9, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +0

DEFENSES:
Dodge +5 [DC15] Parry +6 [DC16]
Toughness +8 (+3 Impervious), Fortitude +7, Will +5

COMPLICATIONS:
Arrogance: As the immortal servants of The Angelus, the Angelus warriors see themselves above most other creations
Enemy: The Darkness and his minions
Responsibility: To The Angelus
Vulnerable: Angelus Warriors are vulnerable to darkness and darkness based attacks. The light that powers them is drained quickly in darkness, impairing them immediately, disabling them after 5 rounds and incapacitating them after 10

Abilities 34 + Skills 8 (16 ranks) + Advantages 2 + Powers 34 + Defenses 12 = 90 / 90

Comments: The Angelus Warriors.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

802, 803

Post by Thorpacolypse » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:36 pm

We've got some semi=original items hitting the J-Mart shelves!

War is inevitable, and this time, it will be truly world wide. It will unravel everywhere and there will be no limit to its battlefields. The condemnations of Nuremberg will be one of the main reasons, which will cause this war to be a conflict whose horror will be unparalleled. These condemnations gave birth, in fact, to a new conception which makes the victor a hero and the vanquished an odious criminal. By this fact, each leader will wage war like a demon in order not to be the loser and become, consequently, a criminal. All the atrocities that can be imagined by man, will be committed during this next war, in order to prevent the enemy from acquiring victory. What I have just said, I have repeated to the American representatives and I have warned them that all of the mothers of the entire world will one day curse America. - Otto Skorzeny

OTTO SKORZENY
PL: 11 (190 pts) - OPL: 11 ; DPL: 11

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 6, STAMINA 5, AGILITY 5, DEXTERITY 7, FIGHTING 13, INTELLECT 3, AWARENESS 4, PRESENCE 4

SKILLS: Athletics 6 (+12), Deception 8 (+12), Expertise [Military] 18 (+21), Insight 8 (+12) [Assessment, Combat Clarity], Intimidation 8 (+12), Investigation 4 (+7) [Well-Informed], Perception 7 (+11), Persuasion 3 (+7), Ranged Combat [Guns] 3 (+13), Stealth 4 (+9), Vehicles 1 (+8)

ADVANTAGES: Assessment, Benefit (3) (Status – Military Legend, Wealth 2 [Independently Wealthy]), Combat Clarity* (1), Combat Leader*, Defensive Roll (2), Diehard, Equipment (3), Favored Foe (Captain America), Improved Aim, Improved Critical (1) (Guns), Improved Initiative (1), Improvised Tools, Improvised Weapon (1), Languages (2) (French, Spanish, English, 2 others, Base: German), Leadership, Power Attack, Quick Draw, Ranged Attack (3), Takedown (1), Well-Informed

POWERS:
Cyborg Enhancements: Protection 2, Regeneration 2 (1/every 5 rounds), Speed 1 (4 mph/60 fpr), Leaping 2 (30 ft), Immunity 2 (Aging, Disease), Senses 3 (Normal Vision [Extended], Normal Hearing [Extended], Infravision); 12 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(15 pts)
Knife: Piercing Strength-Based Damage 1, Dangerous; 2 pts
Sword: Slashing Strength-Based Damage 3, Dangerous; 4 pts
Heavy Pistol: Ranged Ballistic Damage 4; 8 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +9
Close Attack +13 [Unarmed +6; Sword +9, Critical 19-20; Knife +7, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +10
Guns +13 [Heavy Pistol +4, Critical 19-20]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +13 [DC23] Parry +13 [DC23]
Toughness +9, Fortitude +10, Will +12

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Captain America, The Winter Soldier, Uncle Sam.
Honor: Skorzeny is a man of his word and will not break it if he gives it.
Motivation: Money, power and his legacy.
Responsibility: To his men and to whoever he is serving at that time.

Abilities 94 + Skills 35 (70 ranks) + Advantages 28 + Powers 12 + Defenses 21 = 190 / 190

Comments: I didn’t know much about Otto until a few years back when Minister was posting his Weird War stuff for 2E. Looking him up, the dude was practically a real life action hero (or villain). The guy was a one of best Black Ops minds in the world during the early part of the 20th century. He led the liberation mission of Mussolini which was something out of a movie. Then when he was being held for war crimes after World War II, dude escaped from prison in another movie worthy moment. Check out his Wikipedia page, it’s impressive.

Otto’s History

So he seemed like a good choice for a good old modern Nazi resurrection and to side with Red Skull in his constant campaign against Captain America. I made him a cyborg to be able to physically hang with Cap but even if I didn’t, I don’t think a PL8 would be out of the question for his real-life self.

Secret Origins: Otto Skorzeny was an Austrian SS-Obersturmbannführer (Lieutenant Colonel) in the German Waffen-SS during World War II. His legendary exploits have made him one of the most recognized military figures of the 20th century.

Skorzeny was born in Vienna into a middle class Austrian family with Polish roots that had a long history of military service. In addition to his native German, he spoke excellent French.
He was a noted fencer as member of a German-national Burschenschaft as a university student in Vienna. He engaged in thirteen personal combats, with the tenth resulted in a wound that left a dramatic dueling scar—known in academic fencing as a Schmiss (German for "smite" or "hit")—on his cheek.

The Story so Far: In 1931 Skorzeny joined the Austrian Nazi Party and soon became a member of the Nazi SA. A charismatic figure, Skorzeny played a minor role in the Anschluss on 12 March 1938, when he saved the Austrian President Wilhelm Miklas from being shot by Austrian Nazis.

After fighting on the Eastern Front, he was chosen as the field commander to carry out the rescue mission that freed the deposed Italian dictator Benito Mussolini from captivity. Skorzeny was also the leader of Operation Greif, in which German soldiers were to infiltrate through enemy lines, using their opponents' language, uniforms, and customs. At the end of the war, Skorzeny was involved with the Werwolf guerrilla movement and the ODESSA network where he would serve as Spanish coordinator.

Although he was charged with breaching the 1907 Hague Convention in relation with Operation Greif, the Dachau Military Tribunal acquitted Skorzeny after the war. Skorzeny fled from his holding prison in 1948, first to France, and then to Spain.

In his later years, he went underground and became a military trainer and consultant to a number of countries. It was believed that after years of health problems, he finally succumbed to lung cancer on 5 July 1975 in Madrid. However, that was simply a cover story. In reality, after Skorzeny’s battle with cancerous tumors on his spine in 1970, he began to research methods of extending his life and returning to his physical prime. It’s not currently known who assisted him, but during 1974-1975, he underwent a series of treatments and cyberization that allowed him to become essentially immortal and enhanced his physiology to the levels of his old foe, Captain America.

He became a soldier of fortune and began recruiting an elite group of soliders to serve as his personal squad, the Werwolves. Around 10 years ago, he was able to negotiate with the rogue wizard only known as Cowl for a dozen Hexenwolf belts that allowed his squad to turn into true werewolves, making them even more formidable.

Characterization: Skorzeny is one of the great military minds of all time, a master of guerilla warfare and a skilled combatant. He also possesses a great will as he showed in 1970, when a cancerous tumor was discovered on his spine. Two tumors were removed in Hamburg, but the surgery left him paralyzed from the waist down. Vowing to walk again, Skorzeny spent long hours with a physical therapist, and within six months was back on his feet.

He is a master motivator and leader of men, and his Werwolves are fiercely loyal to him and would die for him without question.

Friends and Foes: Over the years, his dedication to the Nazi ideals have waned and he has become more of a opportunist with regards to who he and his Werwolves work with. He still maintains ties with the Red Skull and Overshadow, having worked for both, but he has also worked for groups in the Middle East, Romania, Latveria and other countries.

And here are his elite soldiers, the Werwolves.

WERWOLVES
PL: 8 (105 pts) - OPL: 8 ; DPL: 8

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2 [5], STAMINA 3 [6], AGILITY 2 [5], DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 7, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 1

SKILLS: Acrobatics 1 (+3/+6), Athletics 4 (+6/+9), Deception (+1), Expertise [Military] 5 (+6), Insight (+2), Intimidation 3 (+4/+8), Perception 3 (+5), Persuasion (+1), Ranged Combat [Guns] 4 (+9), Stealth 4 (+6/+9), Vehicles 2 (+5)

ADVANTAGES: Close Attack (1 [3]), Equipment (6), Improved Aim, Improved Critical (1) (Guns), Improved Initiative, Languages (1) (French, English, Base: German), Ranged Attack (2), Takedown (1), Teamwork

POWERS:
Hexenwolf Belts: 33 pts traits, Removable (-7 pts), Flaw: Activation (Move Action); 26 pts
Werwolf Physiology: Enhanced Strength 3, Enhanced Stamina 3, Enhanced Agility 3, Enhanced Advantages 3 (Close Attack 2, improved Initiative), Enhanced Skills 2 (Intimidation 4 ranks), Speed 2 (8 mph/120 fpr), Leaping 1 (15 mph), Senses 6 (Low-light Vision, Normal Hearing [Extended], Scent [Acute, Ranged, Tracking], Ultrahearing), Immunity 1 (Environmental Cold); 33 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(30 pts)
Tactical Vest: Protection 3, Limited to Ballistic Damage, Subtle; 3 pts
Heavy Pistol: Ranged Ballistic Damage 4; 8 pts
Arsenal: (17 pts)
Assault Rifle: Ranged Ballistic Multiattack Damage 5; 15 pts
Sniper Rifle: Ranged Ballistic Damage 5, Dangerous, Extended Range (50/100/200); 1 pt
Fragmentation Grenades: Ranged Burst Area Ballistic Damage 5, Extra: Burst Area (30 ft radius); 1 pt

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2 (+6 in Werwolf form)
Close Attack +8 [Unarmed +2; Knives +3, Critical 19-20]
Werwolf Form Close Attack +10 [Unarmed +5; Knives +6, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +5
Guns +9 [Heavy Pistol +4, Critical 19-20; Assault Rifle +5, Critical 19-20, Multiattack; Sniper Rifle +5, Critical 18-20]
Special Attack [Fragmentation Grenades +5, Burst Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +7 [DC17] Parry +7 [DC17]
Toughness +3 (+6 against ballistics, +6 in Werwolf form, +9 against ballistics in Werwolf form), Fortitude +5 (+8 in Werwolf form), Will +5

COMPLICATIONS:
Addiction: The Werwolves must continually fight against the over-usage of their belts, lest the beast overtake them for good.
Responsibility: To their teammates and mostly to their leader, Otto Skorzeny.

Abilities 42 + Skills 13 (26 ranks) + Advantages 14 + Powers 26 + Defenses 10 = 105 / 105

Comments: There are the Werwolves, named after Skorzeny’s real life elite squad but with a twist for the Thorpacoverse. Thanks to the wonder of Hexenwolf belts borrowed from the Dresdenverse, these Werwolves can actually turn into werewolves, making them a really tough out for heroes that dare attempt to thwart Skorzeny’s plans.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:24 pm

We've got a CAN'T MISS SPECIAL hitting the Aisle 1 shelves!

They're wrong. If I wanted to be dead, I would be. I don't want to die. I just don't care if I do. - Floyd Lawton

DEADSHOT
PL: 10 (157 pts) - OPL: 10 ; DPL: 10

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2, STAMINA 4, AGILITY 3, DEXTERITY 6, FIGHTING 9, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Acrobatics 7 (+10), Athletics 6 (+8), Deception 5 (+5), Expertise [Mercenary] 9 (+10), Expertise [Trick Shooting] 14 (+15), Insight (+3), Intimidation 10 (+10), Perception 10 (+13), Ranged Combat [Guns] 4 (+15), Sleight of Hand 3 (+9), Stealth 8 (+11), Technology 6 (+7), Vehicles 2 (+8)

ADVANTAGES: Accurate Attack, All-Out Attack, Defensive Roll (2), Equipment (5), Fearless, Improved Aim, Improved Critical (1) (Guns), Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative (1), Luck (Improve Roll) (1), Power Attack, Precise Attack (2) (Ranged, Cover; Ranged, Concealment), Ranged Attack (5), Quick Draw, Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Wrist Magnums: 18 pts traits, Removable (-4 pts); 14 pts
Silenced Magnums: Ranged Multiattack Ballistic Damage 5 (Extra: Subtle); 16 pts
Wrist Rockets: Ranged Burst Area Ballistic Damage 7 (Extra: Burst Area [30 ft radius, 4 ranks only], Flaw: Inaccurate, Unreliable [5 uses]); 1 pt
Killshot: Ranged Ballistic Damage 5 (Extra: Penetrating 5, Homing, Incurable, Flaw: Activation [Move Action]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(25 pts)
Armored Costume: Protection 2, Feature 1 (Conceals vital signs from normal senses); 3 pts
Eyescope Mask: Senses 3 (Normal Sight [Extended], Infravision, Low-Light Vision), Immunity 2 (Critical Hits, Flaw: Limited to ballistics); 5 pts
Arsenal: (13 pts)
Sniper Rifle: Ranged Ballistic Damage 5, Dangerous, Extended Range (50/100/250); 12 pts
Heavy Pistol: Ranged Ballistic Damage 4; 1 pt
3 pts as needed for situation

OFFENSE:
Initiative +7
Close Attack +9 [Unarmed +2; Knife +3, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +11
Guns +15 [Sniper Rifle +5, Critical 18-20; Wrist Magnums +5, Critical 19-20, Multiattack; Heavy Pistol +4, Critical 19-20]
Wrist Rockets +13 [Wrist Rockets +7, Area Burst]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +12 [DC22] Parry +10 [DC20]
Toughness +8 (+6 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +8, Will +9

COMPLICATIONS:
Death Wish: Deadshot must take any chance to die in a spectacular fashion
Honor: Deadshot will always finish a job he has been paid to do
Relationships: His daughter, Zoe, and despite his words to the contrary, he does look for the rest of the Secret Six, especially Catman
Rivalry: Bullseye, Deadpool, Deathstroke
Wanted: Amanda Waller is keen on bringing him back to the Suicide Squad

Abilities 56 + Skills 42 (84 ranks) + Advantages 25 + Powers 14 + Defenses 20 = 157 / 157

Build Comments: Had to take my own run at Deadshot. I just didn’t see him as PL11, even though he has done some pretty kick-ass stuff and held his own against Batman and others. I didn’t stray far from the DCA build, but I had to add my own tweaks in addition adjusting his PL.

Secret Origins: Floyd Lawton, alias Deadshot is often a hired assassin, regularly boasting to "never miss." He is capable of using a large variety of weapons, but prefers using a pair of silenced, wrist-mounted guns. Various reasons have been cited for his lack of regard for life, but the most common thread in them is his parents' peculiar hatred for one another, so much so that Lawton's mother tried to hire both her sons to kill their father. Younger Floyd idolized his brother. His mother convinced his brother to kill their father. His brother locked Floyd outside, but Floyd, wishing to save his brother from a grim future, took a rifle to shoot the gun out of his brother's hand. He was sitting in the tree branch when it broke and Floyd accidentally shot his brother in the head. Lawton inadvertently killed the brother he loved to save the father he hated. At that point, he decided from then on that he would “never miss” again.

The Story so Far: He initially appeared in Gotham City as a new crimefighter, but was revealed to be an enemy of Batman when he attempted to replace the Dark Knight. When this plan failed, he attempted to become king of Gotham's Underworld. Batman and Commissioner Gordon publicly exposed his plot, and he went to jail.

After serving his term, Deadshot began hiring his services out as an assassin, changing his costume from the top coat and tails he previously wore to his now more familiar red jumpsuit and distinctive metal face plate with a targeting device on the right side. He has been a major figure in the Suicide Squad in several incarnations, where his skills as a marksman and his absence of care for human life served to greatly further the group's objectives. Deadshot almost got his wish to die when he confronted a Senator who was threatening to expose the Suicide Squad to the world. He killed the man and was gunned down by the police on the very steps of the Lincoln Memorial. He survived his wounds, to continue on with the Squad.

Lawton's uniform was stolen by an airport employee, who used it to commit many crimes and murders. Lawton was forced to kill the man with a bullet to the head. The shooting of his own 'image' affected him greatly. For a while, he did not even fix the hole in his own uniform. While the suit had been lost, Lawton had threatened to kill his teammate Captain Boomerang, who he felt had been responsible due to drinking and missing their plane.

Some time before his last mission for the Suicide Squad, Count Vertigo asked him if he would kill him if asked (Vertigo, as a practicing Catholic, saw suicide as a cardinal sin). Deadshot agreed to consider it, and reminded Vertigo with some regularity. After their final mission on Diabloverde, the two went off to a secluded area for the decision. Vertigo declined, a decision Deadshot accepted with no argument.

Deadshot later discovered he had a daughter, Zoe, who was being raised in a crime-filled area of Star City. Lawton decided to do right by this daughter, and embarked on a lethal war on the local gangs that plagued the area. It ended with Deadshot faking his death, having realized a normal life isn't for him, but having mostly cleared up the area and having convinced Green Arrow to patrol it more regularly.

The Secret Six were banded together by a mysterious, shrouded character named Mockingbird (who was actually Lex Luthor) who offered a major reward for committing to the team and a severe punishment for not accepting membership. Deadshot was offered the reward of ruling North America; his punishment was to be the destruction of the neighborhood of his daughter and his daughter's mother. At the end of the mini-series, a stalemate was reached and Deadshot's status remained roughly unchanged. He remains a part of The Secret Six and has reached a grudging friendship with another member, Catman. His share of the payment for the Six's mercenary work is stated to be sent in its entirety to his daughter and her mother.

Characterization: Floyd has a sardonic wit and is one of the world’s premier marksman. Probably his most peculiar trait is a great desire to die in a spectacular fashion, this being his primary motivation for joining the Squad. He feels he has no reason to continue living, and, while he does not want to commit suicide, he simply does not care if he dies.

Friends and Foes: He has had a long rivalry with Batman and Green Arrow, who have fought with him many times. He also has a professional rivalry with fellow mercenaries Bullseye and Deadpool.

Up until the time he joined the Secret Six, he didn’t really have an professional allies, even during his time with the Suicide Squad. He claims not care about any of them, but he and Catman have become reluctant friends and he has looked out for any of his teammates when necessary.

He loves his daughter and still has feelings for her mother, but figures the best gift he can give them is staying out of their lives as much as possible.
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Thorpacolypse » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:35 pm

Check out this new item in our Villains Line that's also a TEAM WRECKER SPECIAL!

I. AM. The. New. God. All is one in Darkseid. This mighty body is my church. When I command your surrender, I speak with three billion voices. When I make a fist to crush your resistance. It is with three billion hands. When I stare into your eyes and shatter your dreams. And break your heart. It is with six billion eyes. Nothing like Darkseid has ever come among you; nothing will again. I will take you to a hell without exit or end. And there I will murder your souls! And make you crawl and beg! And die! Die! DIE FOR DARKSEID! - Darkseid

DARKSEID
PL: 16 (329 pts) - OPL: 16 ; DPL: 16

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 19, STAMINA 16, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 13, INTELLECT 10, AWARENESS 9, PRESENCE 9

SKILLS: Athletics (+19), Deception 6 (+15), Expertise [Cosmic Lore] 10 (+20) [Ritualist], Insight 4 (+13), Intimidation 11 (+20/+22) [Daze], Perception 2 (+12), Persuasion 3 (+12), Ranged Combat [Omega Effect] 9 (+12), Stealth (+2/-2), Technology 3 (+13), Vehicles 4 (+7)

ADVANTAGES: Benefit (11) (Status 10 – God of Evil, Ruler of Apokolips, Can use Cosmic Lore for Ritualist), Chokehold, Daze (1) (Intimidation), Diehard, Fearless, Power Attack, Ritualist, Takedown (1), Withstand Damage* (1)

POWERS:
Darkseid Size: Growth 4 (+4 Str, +4 Sta, -2 Dodge/Parry, -4 Stealth, +2 Intimidation, Speed +0, +4 Mass; Extra: Innate, Permanent); 9 pts
New God Physiology: Protection 3, Impervious 8, Regeneration 2 (1/every 5 rounds); 21 pts
Immortal: Immunity 11 (Aging, Life Support); 11 pts
The Omega Effect: 73 pt Array; 76 pts
Destruction Effect: Ranged Multiattack Cosmic Energy Damage 20 (Extra: Affects Insubstantial 2, Dimensional 3, Extended Range 2 [100/250/500], Homing 6, Reversible, Flaw: Activation [Move Action]); 73 pts
Pain Effect: Ranged Cumulative Affliction 20 (Resisted by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Stunned, Extra: Affects Insubstantial 2, Concentration, Dimensional 3, Extended Range 2 [100/250/500], Homing 6, Reversible, Flaw: Activation [Move Action], Limited to two degrees); 1 pt
Teleportation Effect: Teleport Attack 20 (4,000 miles/1,000,000; Extra: Affects Insubstantial 2, Dimensional 3, Extended, Extended Range 2 [100/250/500], Homing 6, Reversible, Flaw: Activation [Move Action]); 1pt
Transformation Effect: Ranged Transform 10 (Anything into anything else, 800 lb mass, Extra: Reversible, Homing 6); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +13 [Unarmed +19]
Ranged Attack +3
Omega Effect(s) +12 [Destruction Effect +20, Multiattack; Pain Effect Affliction +20; Transformation Effect +10]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +12 [DC22] Parry +13 [DC23]
Toughness +19 (+8 Impervious), Fortitude +17, Will +15

COMPLICATIONS:
Arrogance: Darkseid is supremely arrogant and confident in his position as a god.
Obsession: With discovering the Anti-Life Equation and extinguishing free will throughout the cosmos.
Rivalry: Thanos, Annihilus, Ming the Merciless, Highfather and New Genesis and Superman (although that rivalry is for a different reason).
Vulnerable: All of the New Gods are vulnerable to Radion.

Abilities 146 + Skills 26 (52 ranks) + Advantages 19 + Powers 117 + Defenses 21 = 329 / 329

Comments: Darkseid IS.

Some minor tweaks to Uxas for my setting. I'm not quite sure I have him where I want him, but I think he's ready for testing. He's one of the first item in a big Cosmic Thorpacoverse run that I'm working on, interspersed with some more street level stuff. I'm apparently going to extremes...

Secret Origins: Darkseid IS. His origins are not important.

The Story so Far: Darkseid is. He IS the story.

Characterization: Darkseid is the God of evil. Darkseid wants to rule everything and eliminate free will from the universe. Darkseid will tolerate no resistance. Darkseid IS.

Friends and Foes: Darkseid has no friends. Darkseid decides to let DeSaad serve him, as well as Granny Goodness, Steppenwolf and his Female Furies. Darkseid will kill them if they fail to serve him faithfully and he will bring them back to kill them again because he IS.

Darkseid has been at war with New Genesis for centuries. Darkseid has let them live because he wants them to have hope that he can take away. Darkseid will destroy them when he decides it is time. Because Darkseid IS.

Here are his Parademons and some Mass Combat stats for them:

PARADEMONS
PL: 6 (66 pts) - OPL: 6 ; DPL: 6

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 5, STAMINA 5, AGILITY 0, DEXTERITY 0, FIGHTING 4, INTELLECT -2, AWARENESS -1, PRESENCE -1

SKILLS: Athletics (+5), Deception (-1), Insight (-1), Intimidation 6 (+5), Perception 2 (+1), Persuasion (-1), Ranged Combat [Power Staff] 6 (+6)

ADVANTAGES: Close Attack (2)

POWERS:
Parademon Physiology: Senses 3 (Low-light Vision, Scent [Acute]); 3 pts
Apokoliptian Armor: 21 pts Traits, Removable (-4 pts); 17 pts
Body Armor: Protection 3, Impervious 4; 10 pts
Wings: Flight 5 (60 mph/900 fpr; Flaw: Wings); 5 pts
Life Support: Immunity 5 (Cold, Suffocation, Pressure, Vacuum); 5 pts
Communication Device: Sense 1 (Communication Link [Radio, Darkseid]); 1 pt

Power Staff: 13 pts Traits, Easily Removable (-6 pts); 7 pts
Staff Blast: Ranged Energy Damage 6; 13 pts
Staff Strike: Bludgeoning Strength-based Damage 1; 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +0
Close Attack +6 [Unarmed +5; Power Staff Strike +6]
Ranged Attack +0
Power Staff +6 [Power Staff Blast +6]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +4 [DC14] Parry +4 [DC14]
Toughness +8 (+4 Impervious), Fortitude +8, Will +2

COMPLICATIONS:
Relationships: To Darkseid

Abilities 20 + Skills 7 (14 ranks) + Advantages 2 + Powers 27 + Defenses 10 = 66 / 66

Comments: Darkseid’s Parademons.
PARADEMON MASS COMBAT:

CORPS (20,000-50,000): ATTACK 18, DAMAGE 20, DEFENSE 2, TOUGHNESS 22, INITIATIVE 0, MORALE 5
DIVISION (9,000-15,000): ATTACK 17, DAMAGE 19, DEFENSE 2, TOUGHNESS 21, INITIATIVE 0, MORALE 5
BRIGADE (6,000-8,000): ATTACK 16, DAMAGE 18, DEFENSE 2, TOUGHNESS 20, INITIATIVE 0, MORALE 5
REGIMENT 1 (3,000-4,000): ATTACK 15, DAMAGE 17, DEFENSE 2, TOUGHNESS 19, INITIATIVE 0, MORALE 5
REGIMENT 2 (1,250-2,750): ATTACK 14, DAMAGE 16, DEFENSE 2, TOUGHNESS 18, INITIATIVE 0, MORALE 5
BATALLION 1 (500-1,000): ATTACK 13, DAMAGE 15, DEFENSE 2, TOUGHNESS 17, INITIATIVE 0, MORALE 5
BATALLION 2 (150-450): ATTACK 12, DAMAGE 14, DEFENSE 2, TOUGHNESS 16, INITIATIVE 0, MORALE 5
COMPANY 1 (140): ATTACK 11, DAMAGE 13, DEFENSE 2, TOUGHNESS 15, INITIATIVE 0, MORALE 5
COMPANY 2 (55-125): ATTACK 10, DAMAGE 12, DEFENSE 2, TOUGHNESS 14, INITIATIVE 0, MORALE 5
PLATOON 1 (30-50): ATTACK 9, DAMAGE 11, DEFENSE 2, TOUGHNESS 13, INITIATIVE 0, MORALE 5
PLATOON 2 (15-40): ATTACK 8, DAMAGE 10, DEFENSE 2, TOUGHNESS 12, INITIATIVE 0, MORALE 5
SQUAD (8-10): ATTACK 7, DAMAGE 9, DEFENSE 2, TOUGHNESS 11, INITIATIVE 0, MORALE 5
SQUAD (4-6): ATTACK 6, DAMAGE 8, DEFENSE 2, TOUGHNESS 10, INITIATIVE 0, MORALE 5
BASE (2-3): ATTACK 4, DAMAGE 6, DEFENSE 2, TOUGHNESS 8, INITIATIVE 0, MORALE 5
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:48 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

806, 807 808, 809

Post by Thorpacolypse » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:57 pm

We've got a 4 FOR 1 SPECIAL with new item for our Cosmic Thorpacoverse Line!

Build Comments: The Universal Church of Truth is a religious empire in the Marvel Universe, composed of diverse alien species from across the universe. For some good cosmic villains to throw at your heroes, especially if you like poking for at religious zealots (which I SO love to do), they're a pretty good challenge. I am toying with them worshipping Darkseid instead of Magus, but I'll probably stick with the classics.

Secret Origins: The Universal Church of Truth is a religious empire in the composed of diverse alien species from across the universe. The head of the Church and object of its worship was Adam Warlock's evil self, the Magus. The assistant to the Church leader is the Matriarch. Led by The Magus from their new homeworld of Sacrosanct, the Church built 'faith engines' from the power of their worshipers. The faith engines powered everything from their colony worlds, their Templeships, and even their new elite guard, the Cardinals. The Church's purpose is to convert the entire universe to its doctrines and thereby expanding the empire.

Doctrine is enforced through the Church's Black Knights, and matters of law are subject to a Grand Inquisitor. The Church considers all non-humanoids to be their enemy, not being in the form of their god. This includes certain 'undesirable' humanoids such as trolls. Enemies of the Church are forced into slave labor, held prisoner, used to power the Church or terminated. Trials are sometimes held, although they are corrupt. Sentences are usually rehabilitation, which is just the Church using will breaking drugs and mental projections to brainwash the subject.

The Story so Far: The Church came into conflict with Adam Warlock on several occasions and finally The Church was eventually erased from existence when he traveled his own time line and killed himself before he could become the Magus. This would not be the end of the Church forever as they rebuilt and grew exponentially in a short period of time.

The Guardians of the Galaxy later encountered the Church. After one of their Templeships was nearly destroyed, the Matriarch sent Cardinal Raker and his Cardinals after the Guardians of the Galaxy. At the Matriarch's request, a blood sample was taken from one of the attackers and she learned that he was none other than the one they worshiped, Adam Warlock, who has been resurrected.

Having recently left the Guardians of the Galaxy after the revelation of Starlord's deception, Warlock took Gamora with him and began searching out the Church of Truth. During one of their encounters with the Church's Cardinals, Warlock revealed that he knew that the Church played a role in the coming cataclysm. He also revealed that he had decided he could best prevent it, by leading the Church.

Adam revealed himself to the Matriarch and told her that he is the one they worship and he will prove it by saving the universe. This perplexed the Matriarch, who believed she had the real Warlock in a cocoon in her Church. Adam was able to save the universe, but not without personal cost to himself.

In order to stop a rip in space-time known as the Fault from consuming all of reality, he overlapped a unused future with the current reality. The future he used was the Magus future, and in doing so became the Magus. Overlapping time with this future essentially made Adam into the Magus for several months, unknown to him, and explains how the Church came back to existence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The unbelievers will pay...

MATRIARCH
PL: 12 (155 pts) - OPL: 12 ; DPL: 12

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2 [10], STAMINA 3, AGILITY 3, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 6, INTELLECT 3, AWARENESS 5, PRESENCE 5

SKILLS: Athletics (+2), Close Combat [Unarmed] 4 (+10), Close Combat [Weapons of Faith] 4 (+10), Deception 5 (+10/+12) [Attractive], Expertise [Religion] 10 (+13) [Ritualist, Skill Mastery], Insight 3 (+8), Intimidation 5 (+10), Perception 4 (+9), Persuasion 6 (+11/+13) [Attractive, Daze], Ranged Combat 8 (+10), Stealth (+3), Technology 5 (+8)

ADVANTAGES: Attractive (1), Benefit (3) (Status 2 – Matriarch of the Universal Church of Truth, May us Expertise [Religion] for Ritualist), Daze (1) (Persuasion), Defensive Roll (1), Equipment (1), Ritualist, Skill Mastery (1) (Expertise [Religion])

POWERS:
Aura Reading: Senses 3 (Detect Emotional and Physical State [Visual, Mental], Ranged); 4 pts
I BELIEVE!: 37 pt Array; 42 pts
I believe you will see the Light!: Perception Ranged Cumulative Affliction 12 (Resisted/Overcome by Will; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Compelled, Extra: Subtle, Flaw: Limited to two degrees); 37 pts
I believe you will feel the pain you have inflicted on others!: Perception Ranged Affliction 12 (Resisted/Overcome by Will; 1st: Impaired, 2nd: Disabled, 3rd: Incapacitated, Extra: Subtle); 1 pt
I believe you will feel the power of faith!: Ranged Damage 14; 1 pt
I believe that you cannot harm me!: Deflect 14; 1 pt
I believe in the strength of faith!: Enhanced Strength 8, Enhanced Skills 2 (Close Combat [Unarmed] 4 ranks); 1 pt
I believe in the weapons of faith!: Strength-based Damage 4, Enhanced Advantages 1 (Weapon Break), (Extra: Dangerous, Penetrating 5, Reach [5 ft], Variable Descriptor [Slashing/Piercing/Bludgeoning); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(5 pts)

OFFENSE:
Initiative +3
Close Attack +6 [Unarmed +2; Knife +3, Critical 19-20]
Strength of Faith Unarmed +10 [Unarmed +10]
Weapons of Faith +10 [Faith Weapons +6, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +2
I Believe Array +10 [Faith Energy Blast +14]
Special Attack [See the Light Affliction +12, Perception; Pain Inflicted on Others Affliction +12, Perception]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +8 [DC18] Parry +8 [DC18]
Toughness +4 (+3 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +6, Will +12

COMPLICATIONS:
Power Loss: The members of the Universal Church of Truth must strong faith for their powers to work. If they lose faith, they lose power. They also generally must speak "I believe ----!" about whatever power they're going to use so being unable to speak could hamper their abilities
Responsibility: To the Universal Church of Truth as they constantly seek new members to The Church, and seek to destroy all the unbelievers

Abilities 58 + Skills 25 (50 ranks) + Advantages 9 + Powers 46 + Defenses 17 = 155 / 155

Comments: The Matriarch is second in command of the Universal Church of Truth and has been shown to run things rather well in The Magus’ stead. The first Matriarch never showed any powers, but the new one that popped up in the Guardians of the Galaxy showed similar I Believe! Style powers as the Cardinals in addition to some mental powers, so this was a best guess effort.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your heathen magic offends me!

CARDINAL RAKER
PL: 11 (159 pts) - OPL: 11 ; DPL: 11

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 4 [10], STAMINA 4, AGILITY 3, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 10, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 4

SKILLS: Athletics 4 (+8), Deception (+4), Expertise [Military] 6 (+8), Expertise [Religion] 10 (+12), Insight 5 (+8), Intimidation (+4), Perception 3 (+6), Persuasion (+4), Ranged Combat [I BELIEVE!] 5 (+10), Stealth (+3), Technology 3 (+5), Vehicles 2 (+5)

ADVANTAGES: Benefit (3) (Status 3 – Leader of the Cardinals of the Church of Universal Truth), Close Attack (2), Defensive Roll (2), Fearless, Leadership, Power Attack, Ranged Attack (2), Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Cardinal Armor: 12 pts traits, Removable (-2 pts); 10 pts
Holy Armor: Protection 4, Impervious 4; 12 pts
I BELIEVE!: 24 pt Array; 27 pts
I believe you will feel the power of faith!: Ranged Damage 12; 24 pts
I believe that you cannot harm me!: Deflect 12; 1 pt
I believe in the strength of faith!: Enhanced Strength 6; 1 pt
I believe in the weapons of faith!: Strength-based Damage 4, Enhanced Advantages 1 (Weapon Break), (Extra: Dangerous, Penetrating 5, Reach [5 ft], Variable Descriptor [Slashing/Piercing/Bludgeoning]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +3
Close Attack +12 [Unarmed +4; Faith Enhanced Strength Unarmed +10; Faith Weapons +8, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +5
I BELIEVE! +10 [Faith Energy Blast +12]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +10 [DC20] Parry +12 [DC22]
Toughness +10 (+8 without Defensive Roll, +4 Impervious), Fortitude +10, Will +12

COMPLICATIONS:
Power Loss: The members of the Universal Church of Truth must strong faith for their powers to work. If they lose faith, they lose power. They also generally must speak "I believe ----!" about whatever power they're going to use so being unable to speak could hamper their abilities
Responsibility: To the Universal Church of Truth as they constantly seek new members to The Church, and seek to destroy all the unbelievers

Abilities 66 + Skills 19 (38 ranks) + Advantages 13 + Powers 37 + Defenses 24 = 159 / 159

Comments: The leader of the Cardinals, Cardinal Raker. He had enough juice to go toe-to-toe with Adam Warlock for a while, but eventually Drax took him out later without a whole lot of effort, so PL11 felt OK for now.

And just to show how he rolls...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe!

CARDINALS
PL: 10 (126 pts) - OPL: 10 ; DPL: 9

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 4 [10], STAMINA 4, AGILITY 3, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 3

SKILLS: Athletics 3 (+7), Deception (+3), Expertise [Military] 4 (+5), Expertise [Religion] 6 (+7), Insight 3 (+5), Intimidation (+3), Perception 2 (+4), Persuasion (+3), Ranged Combat 5 (+10), Stealth (+3), Technology 3 (+4), Vehicles 2 (+5)

ADVANTAGES: Benefit (2) (Status 2 – Cardinals of the Universal Church of Truth), Close Attack (2), Lionheart*, Ranged Attack (2), Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Cardinal Armor: 12 pts traits, Removable (-2 pts); 10 pts
Holy Armor: Protection 4, Impervious 4; 12 pts
I BELIEVE!: 20 pt Array; 23 pts
I believe you will feel the power of faith!: Ranged Damage 10; 20 pts
I believe that you cannot harm me!: Deflect 10; 1 pt
I believe in the strength of faith!: Enhanced Strength 6; 1 pt
I believe in the weapons of faith!: Strength-based Damage 4, Enhanced Advantages 1 (Weapon Break), (Extra: Dangerous, Penetrating 5, Reach [5 ft], Variable Descriptor [Slashing/Piercing/Bludgeoning]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +3
Close Attack +10 [Unarmed +4; Strength of Faith Unarmed +10; Faith Weapons +8, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +5
I Believe Array +10 [Faith Energy Blast +10]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +8 [DC18] Parry +8 [DC18]
Toughness +8, Fortitude +8, Will +8 (+10 against Fear Effects)

COMPLICATIONS:

Abilities 56 + Skills 14 (28 ranks) + Advantages 8 + Powers 33 + Defenses 15 = 126 / 126

Comments: The Cardinals of the Universal Church of Truth are very tough elite mooks, IMHO. A couple of them got some good shots in against the Guardians of the Galaxy but in the end, the team handled them pretty well. Like the Matriarch, they can do anything they believe, so their 20 pt Array is ripe for power stunting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BLACK KNIGHTS
PL: 5 (54 pts) - OPL: 5 ; DPL: 5

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 3, STAMINA 3, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 5, INTELLECT 0, AWARENESS 1, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Athletics 2 (+5), Expertise [Religion] 5 (+5), Insight (+1), Intimidation 3 (+3), Perception 2 (+3), Ranged Combat [Guns] 3 (+5), Stealth (+2), Technology 3 (+3), Vehicles 2 (+4)

ADVANTAGES: Equipment (3)

POWERS:
NONE

EQUIPMENT:
(15 pts)
Body Armor: Protection 2; 2 pts
Faithmetal Blades: Slashing Strength-Based Damage 2, Dangerous; 3 pts
Blaster Pistol: Ranged Energy Damage 5; 10 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +5 [Unarmed +3; Faithmetal Blades +5, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +2
Guns +5 [Blasters +5]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +5 [DC15] Parry +5 [DC15]
Toughness +5, Fortitude +5, Will +5

COMPLICATIONS:

Abilities 32 + Skills 10 (20 ranks) + Advantages 3 + Powers 0 + Defenses 9 = 54 / 54

Comments: The Black Knights are the foot soldiers of the UCT.

BLACK KNIGHTS MASS COMBAT:

CORPS (20,000-50,000): ATTACK 16, DAMAGE 20, DEFENSE 2, TOUGHNESS 16, INITIATIVE 2, MORALE 2
DIVISION (9,000-15,000): ATTACK 15, DAMAGE 19, DEFENSE 2, TOUGHNESS 15, INITIATIVE 2, MORALE 2
BRIGADE (6,000-8,000): ATTACK 14, DAMAGE 18, DEFENSE 2, TOUGHNESS 14, INITIATIVE 2, MORALE 2
REGIMENT 1 (3,000-4,000): ATTACK 13, DAMAGE 17, DEFENSE 2, TOUGHNESS 13, INITIATIVE 2, MORALE 2
REGIMENT 2 (1,250-2,750): ATTACK 12, DAMAGE 16, DEFENSE 2, TOUGHNESS 12, INITIATIVE 2, MORALE 2
BATALLION 1 (500-1,000): ATTACK 11, DAMAGE 15, DEFENSE 2, TOUGHNESS 11, INITIATIVE 2, MORALE 2
BATALLION 2 (150-450): ATTACK 10, DAMAGE 14, DEFENSE 2, TOUGHNESS 10, INITIATIVE 2, MORALE 2
COMPANY 1 (140): ATTACK 9, DAMAGE 13, DEFENSE 2, TOUGHNESS 9, INITIATIVE 2, MORALE 2
COMPANY 2 (55-125): ATTACK 8, DAMAGE 12, DEFENSE 2, TOUGHNESS 8, INITIATIVE 2, MORALE 2
PLATOON 1 (30-50): ATTACK 7, DAMAGE 11, DEFENSE 2, TOUGHNESS 7, INITIATIVE 2, MORALE 2
PLATOON 2 (15-40): ATTACK 6, DAMAGE 10, DEFENSE 2, TOUGHNESS 6, INITIATIVE 2, MORALE 2
SQUAD (8-10): ATTACK 5, DAMAGE 9, DEFENSE 2, TOUGHNESS 5, INITIATIVE 2, MORALE 2
SQUAD (4-6): ATTACK 4, DAMAGE 8, DEFENSE 2, TOUGHNESS 4, INITIATIVE 2, MORALE 2
BASE (2-3): ATTACK 2, DAMAGE 6, DEFENSE 2, TOUGHNESS 2, INITIATIVE 2, MORALE 2
Last edited by Thorpacolypse on Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:30 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Shop J-Mart!

kenmadragon
Mastermind
Mastermind

Re: 805

Post by kenmadragon » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:01 pm

Thorpacolypse wrote: Some minor tweaks to Uxas for my setting. I'm not quite sure I have him where I want him, but I think he's ready for testing. He's one of the first item in a big Cosmic Thorpacoverse run that I'm working on, interspersed with some more street level stuff. I'm apparently going to extremes...
Is it... is it really happening? A Thorpacaverse game? *Squee!* I've been pushing for it, and it looks like my pestering has finally paid off! Better ready myself for character creation!

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: 805

Post by Thorpacolypse » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:13 pm

kenmadragon wrote:
Thorpacolypse wrote: Some minor tweaks to Uxas for my setting. I'm not quite sure I have him where I want him, but I think he's ready for testing. He's one of the first item in a big Cosmic Thorpacoverse run that I'm working on, interspersed with some more street level stuff. I'm apparently going to extremes...
Is it... is it really happening? A Thorpacaverse game? *Squee!* I've been pushing for it, and it looks like my pestering has finally paid off! Better ready myself for character creation!
I'm working on it, don't start buying points just yet. :wink:
Shop J-Mart!