World of Freedom: FC Setting Builds....

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Megalus

Post by Tattooedman » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:12 pm

Megalus:
PL:
Strength 16
Stamina 16
Agility 4
Dexterity 4
Fighting 8
Intellect 3
Awareness 5
Presence 2

Skills: Expertise [Dictator] 8 (+13), Expertise [Galactic Lore] 8 (+11), Expertise [Survival] 9 (+14), Expertise [Tactics] 11 (+14), Expertise [Technology] 6 (+9), Insight 6 (+11), Intimidation 12 (+16), Perception 6 (+11), Persuasion 6 (+8.), Ranged Combat [Blast Array] 10 (+14), Stealth 8 (+8.), Vehicles [Air] 2 (+6), Vehicles [Land] 2 (+6), Vehicles [Exotic] 2 (+6)

Advantages: All-Out Attack, Benefit 3 [Ruler of the Zul Empire on X-Isle], Close Attack 4, Diehard, Distract [Intimidate], Leadership, Luck 2, Power Attack, Startle, Takedown 2

Powers: Morkin Physiology:
Enhanced Strength 4 (Flaw: Limited [Lifting Only])
Growth 4 [10 ft tall: +4 Strength, +4 Stamina, +2 Intimidation; -2 Dodge/Parry, -4 Stealth] (Extra: Permanent); (Feat: Innate)
Leaping 5

Super-Morkin Fortitude:
Immunity 10 [Life Support]
Impervious Toughness 12

Energy Blast Array:
Bomb-Burst Blast: Damage 14 (Extra: Area [Burst] 2)
-Energy Blast: Ranged Damage 14 (Extra: Penetrating)
-Bombardment Blast: Ranged Damage 14 (Extra: Multiattack)

Offense: Initiative +4
Melee Attack +12
Ranged Attack +4 // Energy Blast Array Attack +14

Defense: Dodge +12
Parry +12
Toughness +16* [*Impervious 12]
Fortitude +16
Will +11

Costs: Abilities 100+ Skills 32+ Advantages 17+ Powers 84+ Defenses 22= 255 pts.

Height: 10’
Weight: 447 lbs
Hair: Black
Eye Color: Red

Complications:
Honor: Megalus follows a specific code of honor, granted there's not many rules to it (never attack a foe with their back to you, keep given word) but he does have one

Motivation ~Power: Megalus is nothing more than a simple conqueror- his motivations are easily-understood.

Reputation ~Dictator: Megalus’ own people, the Morkin race, exiled him and his would-be army years ago, since then he's been trying to build his own empire on X-Isle ever since.

Temper: Megalus is quick to rage, and lives up to his name.

Background: In the works……
World of Freedom Setting 3E

"Your ignorance is not my burden."
-- Chiun

Shock
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: World of Freedom: Gimmick, the Twist & Tomorrow Society

Post by Shock » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:01 am

Tattooedman wrote:ClassDunce is the creator of the above character, and all creative credits go to him. I just polished the build in 3e for my setting
To me, the only downside to Susan's crusade against Dr Shock is that Isabel hasn't made another appearance yet.

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Tattooedman » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:15 am

Shock wrote:
Tattooedman wrote:ClassDunce is the creator of the above character, and all creative credits go to him. I just polished the build in 3e for my setting
To me, the only downside to Susan's crusade against Dr Shock is that Isabel hasn't made another appearance yet.
Oh don't worry. I've got something in mind that came to me last night while I was working on Isabel's build. :wink:

-- Chiun

Shock
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Shock » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:31 am

Tattooedman wrote:
Shock wrote:
Oh don't worry. I've got something in mind that came to me last night while I was working on Isabel's build. :wink:
Sweet

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Dr. Yin Wu

Post by Tattooedman » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:41 am

Dr. Yin Wu, the Dragon Mandarin:
PL:
Strength 2
Stamina 3
Agility 3
Dexterity 3
Fighting 10
Intellect 5
Awareness 10
Presence 4

Skills: Acrobatics 6 (+9), Athletics 6 (+8.), Deception 12 (+16), Expertise [Chemistry] 12 (+17), Expertise [History] 6 (+11), Expertise [Magic] 15 (+20), Expertise [Philosophy] 6 (+9), Insight 4 (+13), Intimidation 8 (+11), Perception 5 (+15), Persuasion 6 (+9), Ranged Combat [Chinese Magic Array] 6 (+12), Sleight of Hand 5 (+8.), Stealth 5 (+8.)

Advantages: Close Attack 4, Connected, Contacts, Evasion, Equipment 15, Fearless, Improved Critical [Unarmed] 3, Improved Feint, Improved Initiative, Improved Trip, Inspire 2, Languages 5 [Base: Mandarin; Arabic, Cantonese, English, German, French, Latin, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, + 5 others of choice], Leadership, Minions 15, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 3, Ritualist, Task Focus [Expertise (History): China], Trance, Uncanny Dodge, Well-Informed

Powers: Qigong Practices: Immunity 3 [Aging, Disease, Poison]
Magic Tattoos:
Samurai In Full Armor: Protection 9
Red Dragon Breathing Fire: Summon 12 (Extra: Controlled)
Flaming Katana: Strength-Based Damage 8 (Extra: Penetrating 10); (Feat: Improved Critical 3, Improved Smash, Variable Descriptor [fire])

Chinese Magic Array:
Ghost Arrow: Ranged Damage 12 (Extra: Penetrating); (Feat: Affects Insubstantial 2, Improved Critical 2)
-Lan Hsaio’s Wholesome Hands: Nullify Entrapment Effects 12 (Extra: Area [Burst] 2); (Flaw: Close Range)
-Mantle of Chang Kuo: Concealment 4 [all visual senses] (Extra: Affects Others)
-Storm of Steel: Ranged Damage 12 (Extra: Area [Cloud])
-3 Alternate Effects of Choice

Magical Eye: Senses 3 [Detect (Magic: Ranged, Tracking)]

Offense: Initiative +7
Melee Attack +14
Ranged Attack +6 // Chinese Magic Array Attack +12

Parry +12
Toughness +12*/+3 [*Tattoo Magic]
Fortitude +9
Will +15

Costs: Abilities 80+ Skills 33+ Advantages 61+ Powers 123+ Defenses 22= 319 pts.

Height: 5’ 8”
Weight: 170 lbs
Eye Color: Brown

Complications:
Arrogance: Dr. Yin Wu is extremely arrogant, considering himself better than the rest of humanity.

Enemies: Tiger Squad, the Chinese Government.

Honorable: Dr. Yin Wu follows a code of honor that is comparable to the warlords of China’s history; he is true to his given word and treats his opponents with certain amount of respect.

Older Than He Looks: Dr. Yin Wu sustains his life by performing specific meditation techniques to extend his life. As a result he is far older than he appears to be.

Rival: Dr. Sin.

Background: Supposedly Dr. Yin Wu's father was one of the wealthiest men in pre-revolutionary China (and a descendant of Genghis Khan), while his mother was a noblewoman of a highly respected family. Both of his parents died during a storm that happened shortly after his birth and he was raised by his aunt (his mother’s sister), who possessed an embittered against the world for some reason and raised him with much the same attitude.

Wanting to ensure he would be a powerful member of the family, the aunt spent the majority of the family fortune on getting the boy taken on by various alchemists and wizards to teach him all they could. The end result was that Yin Wu was completely broke upon reaching adulthood, and unable to pay the taxes on his ancestral home, for which he was evicted by the government.

Hoping to find a means of avenging himself upon the civilization that had taxed him and rendered him homeless, Yin Wu explored the forbidden Valley of Spirits, where supposedly no one had dared to set foot for centuries. There he found the skeletons and library of a dragon, one of the mythical creatures who had reigned over China centuries ago but had apparently died fighting against some kind of foe whose identity was now lost to time. Over the following years Yin Wu studied all of the writings and lore until he had mastered all the mystical knowledge contained within it, then using the mystical abilities he’d gained he subjugated the villages around the Valley and using a combination of his mystical knowledge and the troops he built from his newly conquered lands became a power that not even the Qing Dynasty could successfully challenge. It was during this time that Yin Wu was called the Dragon Mandarin due to his extensive power and ruthlessness to his enemies.

Eventually the Emperor Nurhachi called upon the swordsman Dorgon, a former student of Miyamoto Musashi that had been given the Five Elements Blade by his teacher shortly before his death, asking him to end the threat that Yin Wu represented and offered an obscene amount of gold as well as lands to own as payment. Dorgon agreed and after several months of fighting with Yin Wu's followers and subordinates Dorgon finally faced the Dragon Mandarin face to face and following a seven hour battle did the swordsman emerge as the victor.

Yin Wu was entombed within a hidden system of caves in the Altai Mountains, on the edge of the Gobi Desert, in a magical prison that kept him asleep - unable to cast any of his foul spells or move to free himself. There he stayed for several centuries until he was freed by men under the employ of Dr. Sin, who had learned of the legends of Dragon Mandarin during his childhood and wanted the supposed artifacts that had been locked away with warlord mage.

During their efforts to locate Yin Wu's prisons they ran afoul of the original Raven, who was already an established foe of Dr. Sin and moved to stop them. Unfortunately Dr. Sin was very determined in this endeavor and despite the efforts of the Raven, he and a group of his best minions entered the hidden prison. Due to one of the men, Yin Wu was awakened from his slumber and after learning how long he'd been held captive removed himself from the prison to begin the process of rebuilding his lost empire. Earning himself the enmity of both Dr. Sin and the Raven in the process.

Over the next several decades Dr. Yin Wu managed to establish himself as a competent and capable rival to Dr. Sin, building a criminal network that while based on more estoic knowledges and practices, was every bit as dangerous and powerful as Sin's cartel. However Dr. Yin Wu faced similar problems as Dr. Sin, namely the interference of the Raven and other heroes who opposed his plans to expand his empire of evil as well as near constant efforts by Dr. Sin to eliminate a powerful rival.

For several decades now the two men have been locked in something of a stalemate, with neither one being able to gain a significant advantage over the other. A fact that both men find frustrating and have begun to look to other places to establish themselves in their efforts of expansion. And while both have sometimes worked together against a common enemy, such as Li Chun the Destroyer (a powerful Chinese demon that seeks to destroy their homeland as well as keeping the likes of P.H.A.N.T.O.M. out of China) both have allied themselves with others to try and gain resources to use against the other (while Dr. Sin is loosly affiliated with S.H.A.D.O.W., Dr. Yin Wu has come to a similar arrangement with V.I.P.E.R.).

Learning of the events happening in Emerald City, specifically the Silver Storm, Dr. Yin Wu has decided to leave his most trusted subordinates in charge of his day to day operating of his criminal empire in China while he personally visits the city to see what boons he might be able to gain from this city and has already started to make efforts to take over the Golden Dragon Society (the former runners of all things criminal in the Eastern District of Emerald City, which were loosely connected to Dr. Sin's operation. Needless to say Dr. Sin was not happy to learn of this and was part of the reason he dispatched the Hand of Sin to Emerald City).

For now, Dr. Yin Wu plays the part of well-to-do dealer of art (specializing in Chinese art of course), though the people of the Eastern District know differently. For now he seeks to find a means of restoring the China he knows and loves - a land where he can properly rule over his lessers in enlightened elegance.

-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Nightrage

Post by Tattooedman » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:42 am

Nightrage:
PL:
Strength 8
Stamina 8
Agility 6
Dexterity 4
Fighting 6
Intellect 0
Awareness 3
Presence 2

Skills: Deception 8 (+10), Insight 8 (+11), Intimidation 10 (+12), Investigation 6 (+6), Expertise [Music] 6 (+6), Expertise [Pop Culture] 5 (+5), Expertise [Streetwise] 5 (+5), Perception 8 (+11), Persuasion 8 (+10), Stealth 8 (+13)

Advantages: All-Out Attack, Close Attack 2, Contacts, Evasion, Fascinate [Persuasion], Fast Grab, Improved Feint, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative, Lionheart, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 4, Startle, Takedown 2, Task Focus [Expertise (Music): Singing]

Powers: Black Court Vampire Physiology:
Enhanced Strength 5 (Flaw: Limited [Lifting Only])
-Movement 2 [Wall-Crawling 2]
Enhanced Advantages 3 [Diehard, Great Endurance, Fearless]
Immortality 10 (Flaw: Limited [When not staked in the heart or beheaded])
Immunity 2 [Aging, Disease]
Regeneration 5
Speed 4
Senses 10 [Darkvision, Vision (Extended), Hearing (Accurate, Acute, Extended), Olfactory (Acute, Tracking), Taste (Analytical)]
Blood Draining: Weaken Stamina 4 (Feat: Incurable); (Flaw: Quirk [requires target to be grappled])
Blood Healing: Regeneration 5 (Flaw: Source [Blood])

Sense the Supernatural: Senses 3 [Supernatural Awareness (Accurate, Ranged)]

Offense: Initiative +10
Melee Attack +10
Ranged Attack +8

Parry +12
Toughness +8
Fortitude +10
Will +10

Costs: Abilities 74+ Skills 24+ Advantages 20+ Powers 51+ Defenses 21= 190 pts.

Height: 5’ 10”
Weight: 170 lbs
Eye Color: Brown

Complications:
Secret ~His return: Rick isn’t exactly sure why he’s returned from oblivion, but he has made sure not to contact his old ally from FORCE Ops, Ethan Keller. Nightrage knows that Keller feels remorse over the deaths of the rest of the team and has seen the good his friend has done in their name since their time together and he doesn’t want to add to the burdens his old friend has undertaken by revealing his return.

Weakness: Like all other Black Court Vampires, Rick is vulnerable to attacks made with items made of silver. Any injury inflicted with a silver weapon cannot be healed by the vampire’s Regeneration and instead must heal normally.

Weakness: Like all other Black Court Vampires, Rick is vulnerable to UV radiation (or as it is more commonly known, sunlight), and after three rounds of constant exposure they suffer a dying condition.

Weakness: Like all other Black Court Vampires, Rick is vulnerable to garlic, and must make the following save [Affliction 10 (Dazed, Stunned, Incapacitated; resisted by Fortitude) (Extra: Cumulative)] if he is exposed to it.

Background: The last memories Rick Van Danski has of the Terminus Invasion is the end of his own (un)life as he was fighting off Omega Drones. His body being covered with blood as a power lance one of the creatures wielded pierced his heart, effectively staking him and ending him.

The next thing Rick recalls is waking up in a trash filled alley in the Fens, laying in garbage and surrounded by rats. It took him several hours to clear the haze that clouded his mind and by that time and Rick realized things were not what they seemed. He stopped a group of gang bangers from roughing up a pair of homeless men, feeding on some of them to end the hunger he felt gnawing away at him, and driving the others off. The two homeless men, Boots and Bobby, then offered to share their living space for that night with Rick as a way of thanking him for saving them from the beatings they’d been about to suffer.

It was an offer Rick took them up on, and during that night Rick learned that several years had gone by, forcing him to realize that the dream he’d had of his own death had actually happened and that something had brought him back. Over the following weeks Rick kept himself hidden during the daylight hours but wandering the streets of the Fens during the night. During that time he repeatedly found himself drawn into confrontations with lesser supernatural creatures and soon Rick came to the line of thought that he’d been brought back somehow to act against the things that hide themselves within the night and preyed upon the people of the Fens as well as the people who secretly worked with them. Not that Rick has kept his activities limited to only supernatural predators, he does see those of the human variety on the streets as well and will often get involved in something if he spots it.

This was how he became acquainted with the mutated dogman hero K-9. Oddly enough the two struck up a unique kind of friendship, not that either one of them would admit that’s what it was, but they’d sometimes work together as Rick could go places K-9 couldn’t without raising suspicions while K-9 provided Rick with a connection to his old life since the dogman worked for Rick’s former teammate Ethan Keller (who’d was the backer of a new FORCE Ops team). They’d also agreed that if Rick were to ever cross the line, in other words drink the blood of a non-criminal or begin killing criminals like most vampires do, that K-9 would end his threat.

But several months later K-9 died fighting the scientifically themed criminal Dr. Shock and Rick was left alone again. Shortly after he found that the homeless community that had readily accepted K-9 were being hunted by a lesser demon and he hunted it down which led to an intense fight across the Fens as the creature tried to make it’s escape, though Rick did finally manage to kill the creature he then found himself being taken in as K-9 had before him by the homeless people of the city for his efforts on their behalf.

Now they make sure Rick has whatever clothes he might need, or a place to stay during the daytime, as well as acting as his eyes and ears - letting Rick know what is going on all around town.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Fri May 03, 2013 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

-- Chiun

ClassDunce
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: World of Freedom: Dr. Yin Wu, Nightrage

Post by ClassDunce » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:05 pm

Hell I already decided that if you ever ran a Project Freedom/Suicide Squad style game I was going to play as Isabel lol. That's a character that I like a lot. I didn't write much of her but I like the idea of her.
"When they ask how I died, tell them: still angry." - Quellcrist Falconer

Spectrum
Titan
Titan

Post by Spectrum » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:49 pm

Some interesting elements to Nightrage. He's an interesting spin between Spawn and Eric Draven (the original Crow). I don't think that I've ever seen that particular photo from the movie. Very nifty.

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Horsenhero » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:55 pm

Spectrum wrote:Some interesting elements to Nightrage. He's an interesting spin between Spawn and Eric Draven (the original Crow). I don't think that I've ever seen that particular photo from the movie. Very nifty.
I'd kind of wondered what you'd do with Nightrage after K-9's death. I was thinking it may have been a mistake to resurrect him in my interlude fiction, but once more you roll with it and come up with a nifty solution.

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Tattooedman » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:44 am

ClassDunce wrote:Hell I already decided that if you ever ran a Project Freedom/Suicide Squad style game I was going to play as Isabel lol. That's a character that I like a lot. I didn't write much of her but I like the idea of her.
.....CD, you're not really helping me moderate my time here. :lol:

I've had an idea in the theme you mention but honestly after already having tried running 4 full time games, and ending up cutting back to just 3 I know better. However I have considered perhaps running such a game as a short-run game, but that's still a while off if I ever did try.

Spectrum wrote:Some interesting elements to Nightrage. He's an interesting spin between Spawn and Eric Draven (the original Crow). I don't think that I've ever seen that particular photo from the movie. Very nifty.
Thanks. Honestly I don't recall where I found the pic I used for the build but when I saw it I instantly thought of the character so I nicked it then & there.
Horsenhero wrote:I'd kind of wondered what you'd do with Nightrage after K-9's death. I was thinking it may have been a mistake to resurrect him in my interlude fiction, but once more you roll with it and come up with a nifty solution.
I've been debating on what to do with Nightrage since you and I first talked about K-9's end and thought this was the best outcome for him. Glad you like it. :mrgreen:

-- Chiun

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Horsenhero » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:31 pm

Yeah, it's not like anyone from K-9's past is portable over to Mr. Magnificent. I mean K-9 was werewolf by night and Mr. Magnificent is Booster Gold. Heck, I was a little nervous introducing the Freedom City section chief for Unison, but I figured, if nothing else a Unison connection would give Bonham one more reason to be cheesed off at the Force Ops gang. :mrgreen:

And so....a (possible) Project Freedom one shot sometime in the future? Well, keep me in mind when you start thinking about it more seriously.

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Tattooedman » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:58 am

Horsenhero wrote:Yeah, it's not like anyone from K-9's past is portable over to Mr. Magnificent. I mean K-9 was werewolf by night and Mr. Magnificent is Booster Gold. Heck, I was a little nervous introducing the Freedom City section chief for Unison, but I figured, if nothing else a Unison connection would give Bonham one more reason to be cheesed off at the Force Ops gang. :mrgreen:
Honestly? I haven't given any thought on how to handle Unison in the setting really. Guess I need to work on that. :roll: :wink:
Horsenhero wrote:And so....a (possible) Project Freedom one shot sometime in the future? Well, keep me in mind when you start thinking about it more seriously.
That one shot would probably be more in line with the Suicide Squad than with Project Freedom; a bit leaner and a good deal meaner I'd think and doing some dirty work for ....well someone who'd I like not to reveal just yet. Honestly the idea is still in the planning phase but I've got a basic overall theme and soem of the who's and where at worked out (in my head at least). Now it's a matter of figuring out specific missions, NPCs and such. But yeah, I'll keep you in mind.

-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Recurve

Post by Tattooedman » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:05 pm

Recurve:
PL:
Strength 2
Stamina 3
Agility 6 (0)
Dexterity 6 (0)
Fighting 8
Intellect 1
Awareness 3
Presence 3

Skills: Acrobatics 7 (+13), Athletics 7 (+10), Deception (+3), Expertise [Tactics] 6 (+7), Insight 5 (+8), Perception 8 (+11), Persuasion 4 (+7), Stealth 4 (+10), Vehicles 4 (+7)

Advantages: Accurate Attack, Agile Feint, All-Out Attack, Close Attack 4, Defensive Roll, Equipment 2, Improved Critical [Bow] 2, Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative, Quick Draw, Set-Up, Takedown, Teamwork

Powers: Cybernetic Eyes: Senses 4 [Darkvision, Low-Light Vision, Vision (Extended)]
Superhuman Agility:
Enhanced Agility 6
Enhanced Dexterity 6

Uncanny Aim:
Anything's A Weapon: Ranged Damage 5 (Feats: Improved Critical 2, Ricochet 2); (Quirk [Requires Throwable Object])
Target Mastery:
Enhanced Advantages 11 [Improved Aim, Precise Attack 2 (ranged, concealment & cover), Ranged Attack 6, Skill Mastery [Ranged Combat (Bow)], Ultimate Effort (Ultimate Aim)]
Feature 4 [Add Ricochet 2 to any ranged attack]

Magnetic Line Accelerator Bow: (Easily Removable –14 pts) [19 pp]
Flare Arrow: Ranged Visual Affliction 8 [Impaired, Disabled, Unaware; resisted by Dodge/Fortitude] (Extras: Area [Burst], Cumulative)
-Bow Bashing: Strength-Based Damage 3
-Explosive Arrow: Ranged Damage 8 (Extra: Area [Burst])
-High Powered Arrows: Ranged Damage 8 (Extra: Penetrating)
-Stun Arrows: Ranged Affliction 8 [Dazed, Stunned, Incapacitated; resisted by Fortitude] (Extra: Cumulative)

Offense: Initiative +10
Melee Attack +12
Ranged Attack +12

Defense: Dodge +14
Parry +14
Toughness +6*/+5**/+3 [Body Armor & Defensive Roll*/**Body Armor]
Fortitude +8
Will +10

Equipment: Body Armor [Protection 2; Subtle]
Cyberlink [Communicator; Subtle]
-Various Items that can be thrown (marbles, darts, throwing blades)

Costs: Abilities 40+ Skills 15+ Advantages 18+ Powers 75+ Defenses 26= 174 pts.

Height: 5’ 4”
Weight: Unknown
Hair: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue

Complications:
Responsibility: To Project: Icarus.

Background: Leanne Terrell has always possessed a remarkable amount of hand-eye coordination, able to throw almost anything and hit her target virtually every time. She took this talent and turned it into a career, becoming the star pitcher for her high school baseball team then her college team which led her being recruited into the Women’s Baseball League as the pitcher for the Chicago Pioneers.

After a few years in the WBL Leanne was approached by men from the Chicago mob who wanted her to throw a few games so they could make a lot of money of the bets that were made on the team’s games. When she refused they sent men after her and Leanne ended up with a crippled her arm from the assault. Unable to play baseball or support herself due to the depression she fell into over her situation, Leanne was approached by representatives of Project: Icarus who offered her a chance to undergo a special surgery to replace most of her now useless arm with “cloned tissues” that would allow her to return to her profession.

Leanne jumped at the chance and went under the knife of Icarus’ doctors only to be given a cybernetic arm instead of the cloned arm to go with the cybernetic eyes she also got as well as a brain box implant she recieved that robbed her of her not only her memories but keeps her obedient to her superiors in Icarus.

The Uncanny Aim power set is based upon ideas created by kenseido.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-- Chiun

Shock
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: World of Freedom: Weapon PRIME

Post by Shock » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:14 pm

Tattooedman wrote:Uncanny Aim:
Anything's A Weapon: Ranged Damage 5 (Feats: Improved Critical 2, Ricochet 2); (Quirk [Requires Throwable Object])
I'm curious, why this instead of Throwing Mastery?

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: World of Freedom: Weapon PRIME

Post by Tattooedman » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:20 pm

Shock wrote:
Tattooedman wrote:Uncanny Aim:
I'm curious, why this instead of Throwing Mastery?
For me it's more about establishing a set range for odd throwable items.

-- Chiun