World of Freedom: FC Setting Builds....

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: World of Freedom: Whole lot of new stuff for FC Setting

Post by Tattooedman » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:01 am

Shock wrote:Whoa, a good guy! ;}
See? I don't post all bad guys. :wink:
Horsenhero wrote:Indeed. A pretty cool character though, and a semi-emblematic hero at that. He's not really the prototypical "flag hero" because his colors don't match the flag, but the Maple Leaf emblem is a patriotic display.
Which is part of the reason I like Wildfire and his team (the North Watch), the rest of whom can be found starting here.
World of Freedom Setting 3E

"Your ignorance is not my burden."
-- Chiun

Arkrite
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Arkrite » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:45 am

Canadian hero with the Maple Leaf on his chest and no french language?
Ooooh boy, the vocal minority of Quebec would hate this guy ;~)

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Horsenhero » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:57 am

Heck, I was just stunned that a government sponsored hero team actually wears a uniform. I mean, following the Marvel/DC model of Alpha Flight, Freedom Fighters and the Soviet Super Soldiers/Winter Guard/Whatever, it should be a Flag Hero in charge of a bunch of characters whose uniforms bar no resemblance to one anothers. :wink:

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Tattooedman » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:49 am

Arkrite wrote:Canadian hero with the Maple Leaf on his chest and no french language?
Eh, most of the rest of the team speaks French and it wouldn't be all that difficult to add it into Wildfire's build. I read somewhere that not everyone in Canada did so I thought that'd be an insteresting detail to add to the group, and help to show that they're from various parts of the country.

-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Tattooedman » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:51 am

Horsenhero wrote:Heck, I was just stunned that a government sponsored hero team actually wears a uniform. I mean, following the Marvel/DC model of Alpha Flight, Freedom Fighters and the Soviet Super Soldiers/Winter Guard/Whatever, it should be a Flag Hero in charge of a bunch of characters whose uniforms bar no resemblance to one anothers. :wink:
Well I kind of got it right....just the team leader is kind of a Flag Hero for another country (on loan to the team), and they wanted to show they were all locals (yeah that's it. really). :lol:

-- Chiun

Arkrite
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Arkrite » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:01 am

Tattooedman wrote:
Arkrite wrote:Canadian hero with the Maple Leaf on his chest and no french language?
Eh, most of the rest of the team speaks French and it wouldn't be all that difficult to add it into Wildfire's build. I read somewhere that not everyone in Canada did so I thought that'd be an insteresting detail to add to the group, and help to show that they're from various parts of the country.
You're dead on. The eastern provinces of Canada are far more likely to speak French as well as English, probably due to the fact that Quebec is the largest french speaking population and their bizzare language laws that require everything to be written in french (I think you can have it in english too but it has to be smaller than the french...)

As you move further and further west the number of people who speak french drops dramatically. Most of the people in my home province do not speak french at all.
Though I've also been recently informed that most people look at my home province as the home of the "wealthy moron rednecks"... *sigh*

Anyways, I'm not saying there is anything at all wrong with the build, I'm poking fun at some real life Canadian issues. Specifically Quebec. Quebec is notrious (at least where I live) for being very vocal about french equality, they tend to scoff at the Maple Leaf, and would raise a fuss about a national hero who doesn't speak french.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying everybody in Quebec is like that. In fact, from what I hear, most of them are pleasent enough people who don't really agree with most of the policies their province puts forth. But there is a very vocal pro-french/pro-quebec minority that tends to raise trouble about those things.

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Tattooedman » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:06 am

Arkrite wrote:
Tattooedman wrote:
You're dead on. The eastern provinces of Canada are far more likely to speak French as well as English, probably due to the fact that Quebec is the largest french speaking population and their bizzare language laws that require everything to be written in french (I think you can have it in english too but it has to be smaller than the french...)

As you move further and further west the number of people who speak french drops dramatically. Most of the people in my home province do not speak french at all.
Though I've also been recently informed that most people look at my home province as the home of the "wealthy moron rednecks"... *sigh*

Anyways, I'm not saying there is anything at all wrong with the build, I'm poking fun at some real life Canadian issues. Specifically Quebec. Quebec is notrious (at least where I live) for being very vocal about french equality, they tend to scoff at the Maple Leaf, and would raise a fuss about a national hero who doesn't speak french.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying everybody in Quebec is like that. In fact, from what I hear, most of them are pleasent enough people who don't really agree with most of the policies their province puts forth. But there is a very vocal pro-french/pro-quebec minority that tends to raise trouble about those things.
No worries Arkrite, I didn't think you were saying something was wrong with the build. I was just explaining the line of thought on that particular issue since it was something I kept in mind when building the group. Call it an old man's habit of being willing to talk too much and over explain things. :wink:

-- Chiun

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Post by Thorpacolypse » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:57 pm

Dang, Tattooed, you've been rocking the builds lately. Good stuff.
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Horsenhero » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:34 pm

So, I was minding my own business, looking through the thread to see where I might want to take Sundial's solo adventure and I ran across...

Dr. Mayhem

...and while it might seem just a tiny bit paranoid of me, having a villain with "no history" because he was outside the established timeline when history was rewritten seems awfully suspicious. Does...

Mr. Magnificent

...actually have an arch enemy lurking out there? Because that's what it sounds like, and If so... that would be so cool!!

Anyway...I just was kinda curious 'n' stuff.

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Tattooedman » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:08 pm

Horsenhero wrote:So, I was minding my own business, looking through the thread to see where I might want to take Sundial's solo adventure and I ran across...

Dr. Mayhem

...and while it might seem just a tiny bit paranoid of me, having a villain with "no history" because he was outside the established timeline when history was rewritten seems awfully suspicious. Does...

Mr. Magnificent

...actually have an arch enemy lurking out there? Because that's what it sounds like, and If so... that would be so cool!!

Anyway...I just was kinda curious 'n' stuff.
Well, the short answer to that question would.....yeah. He does.

The long answer goes something like this;

Mr. M ended up inheriting a plot I'd intended for Abaddon, but he just happened to fit into Dr. Mayhem's background much, much better.

In Abaddon's case Dr. Mayhem was going to be a bit more off-kilter as all his time-jumping had unhinged his mind but with Mr. M's background being what it is, fitting him in Abaddon's place actually allows me to make Dr. Mayhem more of a credible threat (& thus a bit less nuttier) and makes him a bit more of a serious threat as well as giving Mr. M his own bit of the spotlight.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-- Chiun

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Horsenhero » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:44 pm

Nifty. Stumbling across Dr. Mayhem just made me a little curious. Glad I could help knock the silliness off the villain too. I can't wait for their introduction to each other.

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Titania

Post by Tattooedman » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:30 pm

Titania:
PL:
Strength 10
Stamina 8
Agility 4
Dexterity 2
Fighting 6
Intellect 0
Awareness 2
Presence 2

Skills: Acrobatics 3 (+7), Athletics 3 (+13), Expertise [Professional Wrestler] 6 (+6), Expertise [Streetwise] 6 (+6), Insight 6 (+8.), Intimidation 6 (+8.), Perception 6 (+8.), Ranged Combat [Thrown Objects] 6 (+8.)

Advantages: All-Out Attack, Chokehold, Close Attack 4, Equipment 3, Fast Grab, Improved Critical [Unarmed] 2, Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative, Improved Trip, Power Attack, Takedown, Teamwork

Powers: Tougher Than She Looks:
Immunity 6 [Disease (Limited), Environmental Cold, Environmental Heat, Poison (Limited), Pressure, Radiation]
Protection 4

Feats Of Super Strength Array:
-Groundstrike: Damage 10 (Extra: Area [Line])
-Shockwave: Affliction 10 [Dazed & Vulnerable, Stunned & Prone; resisted by Dodge/ Fortitude] (Extra: Area [Burst], Extra Condition); (Flaws: Limited Degree)
-Sonic Slam: Affliction 10 [Dazed & Vulnerable, Stunned & Prone; resisted by Dodge/Fortitude] (Extras: Area [Cone], Extra Condition); (Flaws: Limited Degree)
-Thunderclap: Audio Affliction 10 [Impaired, Disabled, Unaware; resisted by Dodge/Fortitude] (Extra: Area [Burst])

Offense: Initiative +8
Melee Attack +10
Ranged Attack +2 // Thrown Objects Attack +8

Defense: Dodge +8
Parry +8
Toughness +12
Fortitude +9
Will +9

Equipment: Explosive Discs [Ranged Damage 5 (Extra: Burst Area)]

Costs: Abilities 68+ Skills 13+ Advantages 21+ Powers 14+ Defenses 14= 130 pts.

Height: 6’ 1”
Weight: 197 lbs
Hair: Black
Eye Color: Blue

Complications:
Motivation ~Greed: Titania wants cash, and she wants a lot of it.

Reputation: Titania is known for picking the alpha male type heroes and trying her best to beat them in a fight to prove she’s just as good as they are.

Temper: Titania can become angry when things start to not go the way she’d planned.

Background: The early life of Traci DeVito isn’t known nor is how she became part of professional woman’s wrestling. By the time she met her future teammates; Trish Feliciano, Andrea Jackson, Debra Delano, Jessica Gold, and Mary Kesel, and formed the Furies, DeVito was already a popular competitor in the woman’s singles division but the prospect of becoming more popular with the crowds was enough to get her to join the group. As a group the Furies became favorites of the crowds and would go on to hold all of the title belts within the women’s division and they were always part of any event their federation put together.

Despite the success the Furies experienced, it paled in comparison to their male counterparts - who were often times paid more money, were able to pursue acting careers (granted straight-to-DVD-movies aren’t all that but it pays pretty well), as well as being able to travel abroad more (as most American wrestling companies don't see the vaule of actual skilled female wrestlers, prefering to rely on a pretty face and a bit of skill instead) and better develop their reputation and chance of attracting more fans to their appearances, and Traci and the other women wanted their “fair cut” of that money but were blocked by those who ran the various federations. It was around this time that the Unlimited Wrestling League was becoming more popular with the public and the members of the Furies saw their chance to make the kind of money they’d always dreamed of, they just needed to get some kind of super-gimmick.

Deciding that their best bet were to get natural powers, the Furies put together every nickel and dime they had and went to the Power House to get them. They barely had enough, and that was even after the Furies pulled a couple lower-end robberies to boost their funds. But in the end all the women underwent various process that the Power House offered and they were successful (some less so than others but still they had powers now) and Traci underwent a chemical treatment process that gave her superhuman strength, durability and a overall improved body.

The Furies ringside antics translated well in the UWL and soon all of them were enjoying their success but Poundcakes continued to work her side job as hired muscle and at one point a representative of Grant Conglomerates approached her with a job to break into ASTRO Labs to steal a device that had belonged to the criminal Mastermind. Realizing the job was too much for her alone, Delano convinced the other Furies to help her (offering them a cut of the payoff, which was sizeable and in Traci’s case got her a set of discs she could throw as a weapon that could also release an explosive charge). Unfortunately for them several of the super-powered students of Claremont Academy were present at ASTRO when they broke in; Sonic, Mega Star, Bowman, Elite, Whoop-Ant along with guest chaperone Johnny Rocket, and the group of heroes quickly set themselves against the Furies.

It was only because of the women’s teamwork that they were able to get away, but they were forced to leave without the item they’d been sent to steal. This left them in a lurch with their employer, who then sent the Furies out again to try and steal the device while it was being moved to an AEGIS lab a few days later. This time they ran into the full membership of the Next-GEN but despite having a better feel for the Furies tactics as well as outnumbering them, the Furies were successful in getting their prize and keeping their collective freedom.

At one point there were a few other members of the Furies; Valkyrie - a woman of German descent that carried a magical sword and enchanted armor, La Pyra – an illegal immigrant from Mexico that possessed fire manipulating abilities. The Furies were hired to rob Federal Reserve Bank in Bay City but were stopped by the Champions and both Valkyrie and La Pyra were captured and eventually went to prison, but while Valkyrie kept her mouth shut La Pyra broke under the pressure law enforcement put on her to talk about other crimes the Furies had committed and from her information Valkyrie’s prison time is almost equal to life imprisonment. The rest of the Furies have washed their hands of the two women, honestly neither of them really fit in with the original members as they saw it and they prefer to keep things as drama free as possible – something that neither Valkyrie nor La Pyra were very good at.

In response to being voted out of the Furies, Valkyrie escaped while being taken to a scheduled court appearance and went after the members of her old team to avenge her bruised pride only for her former teammates to kill her in response. None of them liked doing the murder but they all knew that Valkyrie would continue to come after them time and again until she’d done the same to them and view their actions as justified.

The Furies continue to sell themselves as muscle for hire, willing to do pretty much any job a potential employer might have in mind as long as the price was right. The Furies still wrestle too, but nowadays they’re part of the Circuit Maximus giving the women’s fights all the same flair and pop they did during their wrestling careers.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Lashina

Post by Tattooedman » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:35 pm

Lashina:
PL:
Strength 8
Stamina 6
Agility 6
Dexterity 3
Fighting 8
Intellect 1
Awareness 3
Presence 2

Skills: Acrobatics 2 (+8.), Close Combat [Unarmed] 4 (+12), Deception 6 (+8.), Expertise [Criminal] 8 (+10), Expertise [Professional Wrestler] 6 (+7), Insight 7 (+10), Intimidation 6 (+8.), Perception 7 (+10), Stealth 4 (+10)

Advantages: Accurate Attack, All-Out Attack, Chokehold, Defensive Attack, Diehard, Daze [Intimidation], Great Endurance, Improved Critical [Whips] 2, Improved Disarm, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Quick Draw, Ranged Attack 5, Set-Up 3, Teamwork

Powers: Power House Treatment:
Immunity 2 [Disease, Poison]
Protection 2

Leather Straps Weapons: (Removable –5 pts) [20 pp]
Restraining Straps: Affliction 10 [Dazed, Stunned, Incapacitated; resisted by Dodge] (Extra: Cumulative); (Feat: Reach 3)
-Shocking Strike: Damage 10 (Feat: Reach 3)
-Normal Straps:
Enhanced Advantages 2 [Improved Grab, Improved Trip]
Feature 3 [Adds Reach 3 to Unarmed Attacks]

Offense: Initiative +10
Melee Attack +8 // Unarmed Attack +12
Ranged Attack +8

Defense: Dodge +12
Parry +12
Toughness +8
Fortitude +10
Will +8

Costs: Abilities 78+ Skills 17+ Advantages 25+ Powers 24+ Defenses 22= 166 pts.

Height: 5’ 10”
Weight: 145 lbs
Hair: Blonde

Complications:
BFFs: Lashina is protective of all her fellow Furies, seeing them as her extended family and will go after anyone who hurts them (physically in a fight, or even emotionally – like a would-be boy friend) with a vengeance.

Motivation ~Greed: Lashina wants cash, and she wants a lot of it.

Background: Trisha “Trish” Feliciano was born into a “made” family and spent the majority of her life growing up sheltered from her father’s violent life style. Then when Trish was twelve, her father was finally arrested for some of the crimes he’d committed and her world fell apart; her mother’s health took a turn for the worst and she was diagnosed with a particularly advanced case of cancer and within six months Trish was living at an orphanage where she was quickly schooled in the rough and tumble ways the world really worked – the strong took from those weaker than them.

Over the next few years Trish used a mixture of her good looks and ability to charm anyone she met with a willingness to use shockingly direct violence to get what she wanted until she was eventually sent to a “scared straight” styled boot camp that Trish ran away from within a few days of arriving. Her experiences at the orphanage allowed her to survive on the streets with little trouble and soon she had set herself up with a place to live and had quickly attracted a small following of those who wanted to be with her instead of against her.

Trish’s willingness to fight eventually brought her to the attention of a local wrestling promoter who saw a lot of potential in the young woman and his offer of easy money and fame was enough to get Trish’s attention and she soon signed a contract and began her life as a professional wrestler. It was while working that Trish eventually met her future teammates; Traci DeVito, Andrea Jackson, Debra Delano, Jessica Gold, and Mary Kesel, and they eventually formed a stable (or group) of all women wrestlers known as the Furies that grew to become popular with the crowds. So much so that at one point the Furies held all of the title belts within the women’s division and they were always part of any event their federation put together.

Despite the success the Furies experienced, it paled in comparison to their male counterparts - who were often times paid more money, were able to pursue acting careers (granted straight-to-DVD-movies aren’t all that but it pays pretty well), as well as being able to travel abroad more (as most American wrestling companies don't see the vaule of actual skilled female wrestlers, prefering to rely on a pretty face and a bit of skill instead) and better develop their reputation and chance of attracting more fans to their appearances, and Trish and the other women wanted their “fair cut” of that money but were blocked by those who ran the various federations. It was around this time that Unlimited Wrestling League was becoming more popular with the public and the members of the Furies saw their chance to make the kind of money they’d always dreamed of, they just needed to get some kind of super-gimmick.

Deciding that their best bet were to get natural powers, the Furies put together every nickel and dime they had and went to the Power House to get them. They barely had enough, and that was even after the Furies pulled a couple lower-end robberies to boost their funds. But in the end all the women underwent various process that the Power House offered, with Trish undergoing a chemical treatment process that gave her superhuman strength and a improved resistance to injury.

The Furies ringside antics translated well in the UWL and soon all of them were enjoying their success but Poundcakes still continued to work her side job as hired muscle and at one point a representative of Grant Conglomerates approached her with a job to break into ASTRO Labs to steal a device that had belonged to the criminal Mastermind. Realizing the job was too much for her alone, Delano convinced the other Furies to help her (offering them a cut of the payoff, which was sizeable, and in Trish’s case got her a set of whip-like leather straps she could use as a weapon). Unfortunately for them several of the super-powered students of Claremont Academy were present; Sonic, Mega Star, Bowman, Elite, Whoop-Ant along with guest chaperone Johnny Rocket, and the group of heroes quickly set themselves against the Furies.

It was only because of the women’s teamwork that they were able to get away, but they were forced to leave without the item they’d been sent to steal. This left them in a lurch with their employer, who then sent the Furies out again to try and steal the device while it was being moved to an AEGIS lab a few days later. This time they ran into the full membership of the Next-GEN but despite having a better feel for the Furies tactics as well as outnumbering them, the Furies were successful in getting their prize and keeping their collective freedom.

At one point there were a few other members of the Furies; Valkyrie - a woman of German descent that carried a magical sword and enchanted armor, La Pyra – an illegal immigrant from Mexico that possessed fire manipulating abilities. The Furies were hired to rob Federal Reserve Bank in Bay City but were stopped by the Champions and both Valkyrie and La Pyra were captured and eventually went to prison, but while Valkyrie kept her mouth shut La Pyra broke under the pressure law enforcement put on her to talk about other crimes the Furies had committed and from her information Valkyrie’s prison time is almost equal to life imprisonment. The rest of the Furies have washed their hands of the two women, honestly neither of them really fit in with the original members as they saw it and they prefer to keep things as drama free as possible – something that neither Valkyrie nor La Pyra were very good at.

In response to being voted out of the Furies, Valkyrie escaped while being taken to a scheduled court appearance and went after the members of her old team to avenge her bruised pride only for her former teammates to kill her in response. None of them liked doing the murder but they all knew that Valkyrie would continue to come after them time and again until she’d done the same to them and view their actions as justified.

The Furies continue to sell themselves as muscle for hire, willing to do pretty much any job a potential employer might have in mind as long as the price was right. The Furies still wrestle too, but nowadays they’re part of the Circuit Maximus giving the women’s fights all the same flair and pop they did during their wrestling careers.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Mad Harriet

Post by Tattooedman » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:37 pm

Mad Harriet:
PL:
Strength 6
Stamina 6
Agility 8
Dexterity 3
Fighting 8
Intellect 0
Awareness 0
Presence 0

Skills: Acrobatics 6 (+14), Expertise [Criminal] 6 (+6), Expertise [Professional Wrestler] 6 (+6), Insight 6 (+6), Intimidation 11 (+11), Perception 6 (+6), Stealth 4 (+12)

Advantages: All-Out Attack, Benefit [Ambidexterity], Chokehold, Close Attack 2, Daze [Intimidation], Diehard, Fast Grab, Follow-Up Strike, Great Endurance, Hide In Plain Sight, Improved Critical [Spiked Claw] 3, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative, Improved Trip, Move-By Action, Power Attack, Precise Attack [melee; concealment], Ranged Attack 3, Startle

Powers: Power House Treatment:
Leaping 4
Movement 2 [Wall-Crawling 2]
Speed 2

Spiked Claws: (Removable –3 pts) [12 pp]
Omnisteel Edge: Strength-Based Damage 4 (Extra: Penetrating 10); (Feat: Improved Smash)

Offense: Initiative +12
Melee Attack +10
Ranged Attack +6

Defense: Dodge +12
Parry +14
Toughness +6
Fortitude +9
Will +9

Costs: Abilities 62+ Skills 15+ Advantages 24+ Powers 24+ Defenses 22= 147 pts.

Height: 5’ 2”
Weight: 120 lbs
Hair: Green
Unusual Feature: Yellowish colored skin

Complications:
Motivation ~Thrills: Mad Harriet is a criminal because she loves the rush she gets breaking all of society’s rules.

Questionable Mental Health: Mad Harriet enjoys hurting others, laughing at the pain they feel (especially if she’s the person responsible for inflicting it) and making inappropriate jokes about the injuries she inflicts upon her opponents.

Motivation ~Greed: Mad Harriet wants cash, and she wants a lot of it.

Background: Nothing is known about the early life of the Andrea Jackson, who now calls herself Mad Harriet. She’d been a part of women’s wrestling since she was able to join and eventually she became part of the Furies, along with Debra Delano, Mary Kesel, Jessica Gold, Trish Feliciano and Traci DeVito.

Despite the success the Furies experienced, it paled in comparison to their male counterparts - who were often times paid more money, were able to pursue acting careers (granted straight-to-DVD-movies aren’t all that but it pays pretty well), as well as being able to travel abroad more (as most American wrestling companies don't see the vaule of actual skilled female wrestlers, prefering to rely on a pretty face and a bit of skill instead) and better develop their reputation and chance of attracting more fans to their appearances, and Andrea and the other women wanted their “fair cut” of that money but were blocked by those who ran the various federations. It was around this time that the Unlimited Wrestling League was becoming more popular with the public and the members of the Furies saw their chance to make the kind of money they’d always dreamed of, they just needed to get some kind of super-gimmick.

Deciding that their best bet were to get natural powers, the Furies put together every nickel and dime they had and went to the Power House to get them. They barely had enough, and that was even after the Furies pulled a couple lower-end robberies to boost their funds. But in the end all the women underwent various processes that the Power House offered, with Andrea undergoing a chemical treatment process that gave her superhuman agility and a much physically improved body. Unfortunately in Andrea’s case there were a few side effects; her skin was turned an off-yellow color permanently and her hair took on a green hue. The worst changes however happened within her mind, as Andrea personality became somewhat psychotic and her behavior quickly changed into what it is today (granted it was somewhat of a boon by her teammates as previously she’d been the “quiet one” of the group).

The Furies ringside antics translated well in the UWL and soon all of them were enjoying their success but Poundcakes still continued to work her side job as hired muscle and at one point a representative of Grant Conglomerates approached her with a job to break into ASTRO Labs to steal a device that had belonged to the criminal Mastermind. Realizing the job was too much for her alone, Delano convinced the other Furies to help her (offering them a cut of the payoff, which was sizeable). Unfortunately for them several of the super-powered students of Claremont Academy were present; Sonic, Mega Star, Bowman, Elite, Whoop-Ant along with guest chaperone Johnny Rocket, and the group of heroes quickly set themselves against the Furies.

Last edited by Tattooedman on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Poundcakes

Post by Tattooedman » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:39 pm

Poundcakes:
PL:
Strength 12
Stamina 10
Agility 2
Dexterity 2
Fighting 8
Intellect 0
Awareness 0
Presence 0

Skills: Expertise [Criminal] 8 (+8.), Expertise [Professional Wrestler] 8 (+8.), Insight 7 (+7), Intimidation 9 (+9), Investigation 4 (+4), Perception 6 (+6)

Advantages: All-Out Attack, Chokehold, Fast Grab, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative, Improved Trip, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 6, Startle, Teamwork

Powers: Powerhouse Treatment:
Protection 2 (Extra: Impervious 12)

Pound the Ground Array:
-Groundstrike: Affliction 10 [Hindered & Vulnerable, Prone & Defenseless; resisted by Dodge] (Extras: Area [Burst], Extra Condition); (Flaw: Limited [Both Poundcakes & her targets must be in contact with the ground])
-Seismic Trip: Affliction 10 [Hindered & Dazed, Prone & Stunned; resisted by Dodge] (Extras: Area [Cone], Extra Condition) (Flaws: Limited Degree, Limited [Both Poundcakes & her targets must be in contact with the ground])
-Shockwave: Damage 10 (Extra: Area [Line]); (Flaw: Limited [Both Poundcakes & her targets must be in contact with the ground])

Offense: Initiative +6
Melee Attack +8
Ranged Attack +8

Defense: Dodge +8
Parry +8
Toughness +12* [*Impervious]
Fortitude +12
Will +7

Costs: Abilities 68+ Skills 14+ Advantages 15+ Powers 19+ Defenses 15= 131 pts.

Height: 5’ 10”
Weight: 180 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

Complications:
Motivation ~Greed: Poundcakes wants to make as much money as she can.

Temper: Poundcakes has a short fuse.

Background: Nothing is known about Debra Delano’s early life or how she managed to get into professional female wrestling but despite making a modest amount of money it wasn’t enough as far as Delano cared. Soon she was supplementing her income by being the enforcer in various extortion schemes, which she built a reputation as a dependable leg breaker.

It was through her street connections that Delano met Jessica Gold, another woman who wanted more in life and was willing to use underhanded means to achieve it. Quickly becoming friends Delano eventually took Gold on as her partner in professional wrestling (following a short, but intense training). Together they developed a good enough gimmick that they were soon part of bigger and better events and making decent money doing it. Eventually Delano and Gold became part of a stable of female wrestlers, along with Andrea Jackson, Trish Feliciano, Mary Kesel, and Traci DeVito and thanks to their colorful ring-side personalities the Furies, as the women were collectively known, held many of the women’s championship belts for their wrestling federation.

Despite the success the Furies experienced during this time, it paled in comparison to their male counterparts - who were often times paid more money, were able to pursue acting careers (granted straight-to-DVD-movies aren’t all that but it pays pretty well), as well as being able to travel abroad more (as most American wrestling companies don't see the vaule of actual skilled female wrestlers, prefering to rely on a pretty face and a bit of skill instead) and better develop their reputation and chance of attracting more fans to their appearances, and Delano and the other women wanted their “fair cut” of that money but were blocked by those who ran the various federations. It was around this time that the Unlimited Wrestling League was becoming more popular with the public and the members of the Furies saw their chance to make the kind of money they’d always dreamed of, they just needed to get some kind of super-gimmick.

Deciding that their best bet were to get natural powers, the Furies put together every nickel and dime they had and went to the Power House to get them. They barely had enough, and that was even after the Furies pulled a couple lower-end robberies to boost their funds. But in the end all the women underwent some process and they were successful (some less so than others but still they had powers now) and Delano underwent a process that gave her superhuman strength and resistance to injury (and in truth making her the strongest and physically toughest member of the Furies).

The Furies ringside antics translated well in the UWL and soon all of them were enjoying their success, but Delano continued her criminal activities to supplement her income (charging more for her services of course). Eventually she was offered a job by a representative of Grant Conglomerates, to break into ASTRO Labs to steal a device that had belonged to the criminal Mastermind. Realizing the job was too much for her alone, Delano convinced her fellow Furies to help her (offering them a cut of the payoff, which was sizeable). Unfortunately for them several of the super-powered students of Claremont Academy were present; Sonic, Mega Star, Bowman, Elite, Whoop-Ant along with guest chaperone Johnny Rocket, and the group of heroes quickly set themselves against the Furies.

Last edited by Tattooedman on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-- Chiun