World of Freedom: FC Setting Builds....

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Spectrum
Titan
Titan

Re: World of Freedom: Freedom's Most Wanted

Post by Spectrum » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:32 pm

Tman, you're not allowed to do any more until you start filling out those backgrounds- I'm curious to hear more! ;)

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Tattooedman » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:53 pm

Spectrum wrote:Tman, you're not allowed to do any more until you start filling out those backgrounds- I'm curious to hear more! ;)

See, there's two problems with that idea.

1) In some cases that would give away the plots of future games I have planned.

2) In the other cases I just haven't came up with anything I think is cool enough to add to the character's history yet.

But don't worry, once a character makes their showing in game I update their backstory.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
World of Freedom Setting 3E

"Your ignorance is not my burden."
-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Tattooedman » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:55 pm

Horsenhero wrote:Liking the 3e updates on some classic villains T-man. Some of these folks are SCARY!!

Thank you. I've been trying to work up some of the criminals from the old 2e books now for a while now and it's just been recently that I've had the time to actually make some headway in that effort. I've got a few more in the works (along with a couple other builds too), so keep checking things out.

-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Blackbox

Post by Tattooedman » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:48 pm

Blackbox:
PL:
Strength 7
Stamina --
Agility 5
Dexterity 5
Fighting 8
Intellect 8
Awareness 3
Presence 3

Skills: Acrobatics 3 (+8.), Deception 6 (+9), Expertise [Computers] 15 (+23), Expertise [Criminal] 6 (+14), Expertise [Cybernetics] 15 (+23), Expertise [Robotics] 15 (+23), Insight 9 (+12), Investigation 3 (+), Perception 9 (+12), Persuasion 6 (+9), Stealth 9 (+14), Technology 9 (+17)

Advantages: Benefit [Membership (Crime Union)], Contacts, Inventor, Speed of Thought, Well-Informed

Powers: Cybernetic Strike: Strength-Based Damage 5

Sensor Suite: Senses 19 [Hearing (Accurate, Analytical, Extended 2), Vision (Accurate, Analytical, Extended 2), Scent (Accurate, Acute, Analytical, Extended 2), Darkvision, Infravision]

Read Magnetic Data Storage Systems:
Comprehend Machines 2
Feature 1 [Data Storage]
Mind Reading 12 (Flaw: Limited [Machines Only])

Processed Skill Data:
Enhanced Intellect 4 (Flaw: Quirk [Only applies to skill checks])
Enhanced Advantage 1 [Jack-Of-All-Trades]
No Peeking If You’re A PC In One Of My Games Now. Thanks wrote:Artificial Form:
Immunity 30 [Fortitude Effects]
Leaping 3
Protection 12 (Extra: Impervious 8.)
Senses 12 [Direction Sense, Distance Sense, Low-Light Vision, Radio, Rapid Vision 4, Time Sense, Ultrahearing, Ultravision]

Digitized Intelligence:
Enhanced Advantages 2 [Eidetic Memory, Fearless]
Immunity 10 [Mental Effects] (Flaws: Limited [Half Effective], Quirk [Not against effects that target technology])

Programmed Responses:
Enhanced Advantages 10 [Close Attack 3, Improved Initiative 2, Ranged Attack 5]
Enhanced Dodge 7
Enhanced Parry 4
Offense: Initiative +8
Melee Attack +11
Ranged Attack +10

Defense: Dodge +12
Parry +12
Toughness +12* [*Impervious 8]
Fortitude N/A
Will +10

Costs: Abilities 68+ Skills 35+ Advantages 5+ Powers 133+ Defenses 7= 248 pts.

Height: 6'
Weight: Unknown
Hair: Black
Eye Color: Brown

Complications:
Motivation ~Greed: Blackbox commits crimes because someone is paying him and he likes making money.

Background: In the works.......
Last edited by Tattooedman on Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Galen (in 3E)

Post by Tattooedman » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:52 pm

Galen:
PL:
Strength 1
Stamina 2
Agility 1
Dexterity 0
Fighting 4
Intellect 1
Awareness 2
Presence 2

Skills: Deception 5 (+7), Expertise [Life Sciences] 9 (+10), Expertise [Pop Culture] 3 (+4), Expertise [Superheroes & Supervillains] 4 (+5), Insight 6 (+8.), Perception 6 (+8.), Persuasion 6 (+8.), Ranged Combat [Bio-Manipulation Array] 8 (+8.), Stealth 6 (+7), Technology 3 (+4), Treatment 6 (+7)

Advantages: Close Attack 4, Improved Initiative, Inspire 4, Luck [Determined Recovery], Luck [Inspiration], Move-By Action, Power Attack, Set-Up 2, Teamwork

Powers: Efficient Biology:
Immunity 3 [Disease, Poison, Radiation]
Regeneration 5

Bio-Manipulation Array:
Trigger Pain Receptors: Ranged Affliction 9 [Impaired & Hindered, Defenseless & Immobilized; resisted by Fortitude] (Extras: Cumulative, Extra Condition); (Feat: Reversible); (Flaw: Limited Degree)
-Enhanced Performance:
Enhanced Strength 7
Enhanced Constitution 4
Leaping 3
Speed 3
-Enhance Recovery: Healing 8 (Extra: Energizing); (Feats: Persistent, Stabilize)
-Induce Anaphylactic Response: Ranged Affliction 9 [Dazed, Stunned, Incapacitated; resisted by Fortitude] (Extra: Cumulative)
-Induce Blindness: Ranged Visual Affliction 9 [Impaired, Disabled, Unaware; resisted by Fortitude] (Extra: Cumulative)
-Induce Deafness: Ranged Audio Affliction 9 [Impaired, Disabled, Unaware; resisted by Fortitude] (Extra: Cumulative)
-Induce Physical Fatigue: Ranged Weaken Stamina 9 (Feat: Reversible)
-Induce Mental Fatigue: Ranged Weaken Intellect 9 (Feat: Reversible)
-Induce Narcoleptic Reaction: Ranged Affliction 9 [Fatigued, Exhausted, Asleep; resisted by Fortitude] (Extra: Cumulative)
-Induce Seizure: Ranged Affliction 9 [Dazed, Stunned, Paralyzed; resisted by Fortitude] (Extra: Cumulative)

Offense: Initiative +5
Melee Attack +8
Ranged Attack +0 // Bio-Manipulation Array Attack +8

Defense: Dodge +9
Parry +9
Toughness +5*/+2 [*Costume]
Fortitude +8
Will +8

Equipment: Uniform [Protection 3; Subtle]

Costs: Abilities 26+ Skills 22+ Advantages 16+ Powers 45+ Defenses 26= 135 pts.

Height: 6’1”
Weight: 185 lbs
Eye Color: Green

Complications:
Prejudice: Galen is a mutant and there are several groups who don't like them.

Responsibility ~Claremont Rules: Galen uses his powers to help others in an effort to live up to the ideals instilled in him by the teaching staff at Claremont Academy.

Responsibility ~None Cape Life: Galen isn't a full time hero, attending college and having a dating life.

Secret Identity: Galen tries to keep his heroic life seperate from his life as Alex Kale.

Background: Alex Kale was a mutant whose parents feared what the world would do to him if his status ever became public knowledge and responded to an ad by a research firm saying they were trying to develop a form of therapy that would suppress the emerging powers of their patients. Unfortunately the research firm was simply a front for The Institute for Human Advancement, who took Alex and put him through a battery of tests to determine exactly what kind of powers he was manifesting as well as beginning the process of brainwashing him.

Fortunately for Alex members of the The Initiative, a newer class of students from Claremont Academy had been captured by the IHA as well. However thanks to the training they'd already received at their school Cloud 9, Komodo, MVP, Armory, Hardball, and Boulder managed to free themselves as well as Alex and several others the IHA scientists had been working on while they proceeded to trash the facility. Only a few of the newly freed mutants choose to take Headmaster Summers up on his offer to attend Claremont, Alex among them.

Over the next four years he stayed out of trouble, not joining any of the more adventurous groups of students who had replaced the Next-Gen as the school's unofficial team, and did well in his classes. Alex pushed himself to be a good all-around student, holding a solid 3.0 grade point and many of the teaching staff thought he'd get into the hero business upon his graduation. But Alex surprised all of them when instead he decided to apply to college, specializing in medical science in San Antonio.

During the Invasion Alex did what he could, using his powers discreetly to help those injured by the invaders and mentally cursing the Rangers for leaving the city vulnerable. In the aftermath of the Invasion Alex saw that San Antonio was lacking in active superheroes and knowing that he was probably one of the few people there who actually had the proper training for such work, put together a costume and began doing what he could to protect the city.

I felt like taking a try at converting a newer character from 2e to 3e with Galen (who I’m currently playing in kenseido’s SA Avengers game) and boy did I have a bit of work there. It seems that while Life Control is somewhat expensive in 2e using Affliction in 3e to replicate it makes things a good deal cheaper since I ended up with almost 15 pp left over once I was done converting Galen over.

So I went ahead and added some of the things I plan on slowly giving him in 2e (it’s a long list honestly so I won’t go over it all but here’s where the original build is if you want to compare).

Overall I like the build, Galen is meant to be mostly a range fighter but in a pinch he can increase his physical stats and get his hands dirty if he has to, plus I’m trying to branch out as a PC here and play a character that is good at working as part of a team so he gets a lot of team related advantages. As for how well I use them……I guess I’ll find out as I go.

-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Malador the Mystic

Post by Tattooedman » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:05 am

Malador the Mystic:
PL:
Strength 0
Stamina --
Agility 1
Dexterity 1
Fighting 5
Intellect 3
Awareness 10
Presence 7 (2)

Skills: Expertise [History] 6 (+9), Expertise [Magic] 21 (+24), Insight 4 (+14), Intimidation 10 (+17), Perception 4 (+14), Persuasion 3 (+10), Ranged Combat [Ancient Magic Array] 12 (+15)

Advantages: Close Attack 3, Diehard, Fearless, Languages 4 [Base: Atlantean; English, ], Ranged Attack 2, Ritualist

Powers: Lich Traits: (Extra: Permanent); (Feat: Innate)
Enhanced Presence 5
Protection 10
Immortality 11

Enchantments:
Levitation: Flight 6
Magical Awareness: Senses 4 [Awareness (Magic: Acute, Extended, Ranged)]
Tongues Spell: Comprehend 4 [speak & understands all languages]

Protective Charms & Enchantments:
Enhanced Dodge 4
Enhanced Parry 4
Protection 4 (Extra: Impervious 12)

Ancient Magic Array: (Dynamic)
All Seeing Eyes Of Abbridon (Scrying): Remote Sensing 15 [all senses]
-Ahgrazul‘s Path: Teleport 8
-First Wheel Of Weyan (Animate Objects): Summon 10 (Extras: Active, Broad Type); (Flaw: Limited [Requires objects to animate])
-Hand Of Heshem: Move Object 15 (Feat: Precise)
-Malador’s Wrath: Ranged Cumulative Affliction 15 (Dazed, Stunned, Transformed; resisted by Fortitude)
-Malevolent Minion Of Malador: Summon (Extras: Active, General Type [undead], Horde); (Feat: Multiple Minion 4 [16 total]); (Flaw: Limited [requires dead bodies to animate])
-Miasma Of Malador: Ranged Damage 15 (Extra: Area [Burst] 2) & Visual Concealment 4 (Extras: Area [Burst] 2, Attack)
-Might Of Malador: Ranged Damage 15
-Misleading Images: Illusion 12 [all senses] (Extra: Selective); (Flaw: Limited [Only those with Minds])
-Mists Of Malador: Visual Concealment 4 (Extras: Area [Burst] 2, Attack)
-Scarlet Shackles Of Sirrion: Ranged Affliction 15 [Hindered & Vulnerable, Defenseless & Immobilized, Paralyzed; resisted by Dodge/Strength] (Extra: Cumulative)

Offense: Initiative +1
Melee Attack +8
Ranged Attack +3 // Ancient Magic Array Attack +15

Defense: Dodge +14
Parry +14
Toughness +14* [*Impervious 12]
Fortitude N/A
Will +14

Costs: Abilities 34+ Skills 34+ Advantages 12+ Powers 215+ Defenses 18= 313 pts.

Weight: 80 lbs
Hair: White (what’s left of it)
Eye Color: Glowing Blue

Complications:
Arrogance: Because of the sheer power he possesses, Malador’s overconfidence can be his downfall.

Aura of Evil: Due to his being undead, Malador makes anyone around him feel ill at ease.

Enemy: Adrian Eldrich, Una.

Motivation ~Power: Malador seeks to rule the world.

Background: In the works……
Last edited by Tattooedman on Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Fear-Master II

Post by Tattooedman » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:07 am

Fear-Master II:
PL:
Strength 10 (0)
Stamina 4 (2)
Agility 1
Dexterity 1
Fighting 5
Intellect 3
Awareness 2
Presence 1

Skills: Deception 12 (+13), Expertise [Music] 4 (+7), Expertise [Behavioral Science] 9 (+12), Expertise [Science] 6 (+9), Insight 10 (+12), Intimidation 12 (+13), Perception 6 (+8.), Sleight of Hand 8 (+9), Stealth 8 (+9), Technology 9 (+12)

Advantages: Daze [Intimidation], Defensive Roll 4, Evasion, Improved Initiative, Startle, Task Focus [Expertise (Music): Keyboards], Task Focus [Expertise (Science): Chemistry], Task Focus [Expertise (Science): Sonics], Taunt

Powers: Sonic Fear Based Weapons: (Removable, -9 pts) [39 pp]
Ultrasonic Fear Inducing Tone: Affliction 11 [Dazed, Compelled. Controlled; resisted by Will] (Extra: Area [Burst], Cumulative, Perception); (Flaw: Limited [Only makes target do fear-based actions]) 44 pts
-Hallucination Inducing Tone: Illusion 8 [all senses] (Extra: Selective); (Flaw: Limited [Images of fear only])
-Induce Paralyzing Fear Tone: Ranged Affliction 11 [Hindered, Immobilized, Paralyzed; resisted by Will] (Extra: Cumulative, Perception)
-Nausea Inducing Tone: Ranged Affliction 11 [Impaired, Stunned, Incapacitated; resisted by Will] (Extra: Cumulative, Perception)
-Tiring Tone: Ranged Affliction 11 [Fatigued, Exhausted, Incapacitated; resisted by Will] (Extra: Cumulative, Perception)

Hyper Stress Response: (Move Action -1 pt)
Enhanced Strength 10
Enhanced Strength 3 (Flaw: Limited [Lifting Only])
Enhanced Stamina 2
Enhanced Fortitude 6
Enhanced Advantages 8 [Close Attack 5, Diehard, Fearless, Great Endurance]
Leaping 3
Speed 3
Senses 3 [Hearing (Extended), Vision (Extended), Danger Sense]

Offense: Initiative +5
Melee Attack +10*/+5 [*Hyper Stress Response Bonus]
Ranged Attack +1

Parry +12
Toughness +8**/+6*/+2 [**Defensive Roll & Hyper Stress Response Bonuses/*Defensive Roll]
Fortitude +8*/+4 [*Hyper Stress Response Bonus]
Will +8

Costs: Abilities 30+ Skills 28+ Advantages 12+ Powers 89+ Defenses 26= 185 pts.

Weight: 155 lbs
Hair: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Brown (wears contacts that makes them yellow)

Complications:
Adrenaline Overdose: Using his Hyper Stress Response abilities for too long will leave Fear-Master Fatigued, then if he pushes past that he will become Exhausted and if he still continues to use it he runs the risk of having a heart attack.

Enemy: The Raven, Seeker, and Façade.

Obsession: Fear-Master II wants to make as many people as possible afraid of him.

Background: It’s been a busy year for Vin Blume, the current Fear-Master. He’s been working across the country in places like Bay City and New York City, mostly in an effort to get away from having to deal with the Raven only to encounter Seeker of the Champions and Facade, a local hero of New York.

Fortunately both heroes were up to the task of dealing with Fear-Master though he did manage to escape from Seeker, he was unable to do so when he faced Facade. In fact during his fight against Facade, Fear-Master ended up getting exposed to his own fear-based device, a gas created by the original Fear-Master (called Phobos 7) which left him suffering from paralyzing fear and taken into police custody.

Several days later the effects of the gas wore off and Fear-Master was changed by the experience - his body had been chemically forced to experience the fight-or-flight response (also known as Hyper Stress Response) for an extended period of time and had altered his body chemistry in a manner that now allowed Fear-Master to consciously activate it, granting him a number of physical enhancements that made him more of a physical threat. He wasted no time in using his newfound ability to escape custody and return to his criminal lifestyle.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

-- Chiun

iNSOMN14
Hireling
Hireling

Post by iNSOMN14 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:35 am

I like this Fear-Master, really gives a slightly different take on the archetype with the self-inducing FoF increased abilities. Kind of reminds me of Bill from Alphas (only saw the first episode, so don't know a lot about the show), which makes me wonder if he shouldn't have a complication where activating the Hyper Stress Response for long periods of time can cause him horrible side effects. Of course, one could also make the argument that he was always a latent mutant/metahuman/whatever and the effects of being under his own chemical merely was his breakout event. Either way, very cool.

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Tattooedman » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:54 am

Thanks, I've been wanting to make Fear-Master a bit more challenging of a build and thoguht the FoF based abilities would be an interesting addition that would work and fit somewhat within the theme of the character.

I'd not thought about the similarities to Bill, which is kind of funny given I loved Alphas (and was fairly pissed when Scy-Fy ended it the way they did), but you do bring up a good point about the complication so I think I'll add that to the build.

-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Adamant

Post by Tattooedman » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:19 pm

Adamant:
PL:
Strength 18
Stamina --
Agility -1
Dexterity -1
Fighting 6
Intellect 0
Awareness -1
Presence 0

Skills: Intimidation 12 (+12), Perception 9 (+8), Ranged Combat [Thrown Objects] 8 (+7)

Advantages: All-Out Attack, Close Attack 2, Favored Foe [Divine Targets], Fearless, Fast Grab, Power Attack

Powers: Indestructible:
Immunity 130 [Alteration Effects, Fortitude Effects, Interaction Effects, Mind Control, Toughness Saves (Limited to Half Effect), Mind Reading]
Protection 18 (Extra: Impervious 12)
Reconstitution: Regeneration 10
Mystic Senses: Senses 13 [All Senses Penetrates All Concealment, Divine Awareness (Extended, Ranged, Tracking), Vision Counters Illusion, Hearing Counters Illusion]
Mystic Strength: Enhanced Strength 3 (Flaw: Limited [Only Applies to Lifting & Knockback])

Offense: Initiative -1
Melee Attack +8
Ranged Attack +7

Defense: Dodge +8
Parry +8
Toughness +18
Fortitude N/A
Will +10

Costs: Abilities 32+ Skills 11+ Advantages 7+ Powers 146+ Defenses 22= 218 pts.

Height: 7’5”
Weight: 1150 lbs
Hair: None
Eye Color: Glowing Red

Complications:
Motivation: Adamant is driven to destroy Divine targets due to his “programming”. He is single-minded in his pursuit of this and isn’t known for being subtle or overly creative when it comes to fighting.

Reputation: Adamant is well known for causing millions upon millions of dollars in damages due to his rampages.

Background: In the works…….
Last edited by Tattooedman on Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Black Anubis

Post by Tattooedman » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:22 pm

Black Anubis:
PL:
Strength 4
Stamina 6
Agility 2
Dexterity 2
Fighting 5
Intellect 2
Awareness 2
Presence 0

Skills: Deception 12 (+12), Expertise [Magic] 12 (+14), Investigation 9 (+11), Insight 9 (+11), Intimidation 12 (+12), Perception 9 (+11), Persuasion 9 (+9), Ranged Combat [Shadow Tar Manipulation Array] 8 (+14)

Advantages: All-Out Attack, Artificer, Close Attack 5, Equipment, Fearless, Language [Base: Egyptian; English], Power Attack, Ranged Attack 4, Ritualist, Startle

Powers: Demi-God Physiology:
Enhanced Strength 4 (Flaw: Limited [Lifting Only])
Enhanced Advantages 1 [Diehard]
Immunity 10 [Life Support]
Protection 4 (Extra: Impervious 10)

Shadow Tar Manipulation Array:
Shadow Tar Acid: Ranged Weaken Toughness 8 (Extra: Affects Objects) & Ranged Damage 10 (Extra: Penetrating)
-Shadow Tar Blast: Ranged Damage 10 (Extra: Penetrating)
-Shadow Tar Blindness: Ranged Visual Affliction 10 [Impaired, Disabled, Unaware; resisted by ] (Extra: Cumulative)
-Shadow Tar Ghosts: Create 10 (Extra: Moveable)
-Shadow Tar Leech: Ranged Weaken Stamina 8
-Shadow Tar Smother: Ranged Affliction 10 [Fatigued, Exhausted, Incapacitated; resisted by Fortitude] (Extra: Cumulative)
-Shadow Tar Trap: Ranged Affliction 10 [Hindered & Vulnerable, Defenseless & Immobilized, Paralyzed; resisted by Dodge/Strength] (Extras: Cumulative, Extra Condition)
Shadow Tar Platform: Flight 7 (Extra: Affects Others); (Flaw: Platform)

Offense: Initiative +2
Melee Attack +8
Ranged Attack +6 // Shadow Tar Manipulation Array Attack +14

Defense: Dodge +13
Parry +13
Toughness +10* [*Impervious]
Fortitude +9
Will +11

Equipment: Golden Rod [Bludgeoning Strength-Based Damage 3; Improved Critical 2]

Costs: Abilities 46+ Skills 28+ Advantages 17+ Powers 102+ Defenses 31= 224 pts.

Height: 6’3”
Weight: 220 lbs
Hair: None
Eye Color: Black

Complications:
Building Up: Black Anubis plans on staying on Earth and gathering followers and increasing his personal power.

Reputation: Black Anubis is known to those with an understanding of magic and different dimensions as a displaced demi-god that is very bloodthirsty.

Background: In the works…..

-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Flay

Post by Tattooedman » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:24 pm

Flay
PL:
Strength 12
Stamina 12
Agility 2
Dexterity 2
Fighting 6
Intellect 1
Awareness 2
Presence 1

Skills: Deception 9 (+11), Expertise [Magic] 12 (+13), Expertise [Streetwise] 9 (+10), Expertise [Taxidermy] 12 (+13), Insight 9 (+11), Intimidation 9 (+11), Perception 6 (+8.), Persuasion 6 (+7), Ranged Combat [Hellfire Array] 8 (+11), Stealth 9 (+11)

Advantages: Close Attack 4, Fascinate [Intimidation], Fearless, Ranged Attack, Ritualist, Startle, Task Focus [Expertise (Magic): Demon Lore]

Powers: Grafted Demonic Physiology:
Enhanced Strength 2 (Flaw: Limited [Lifting Only])
Enhanced Advantages 3 [Diehard, Evasion, Improved Initiative]
Immunity 11 [Aging, Life Support]
Impervious Toughness 10
Regeneration 5

Wings Of The Devil: Flight 7

Hellfire Control Array:
Flesh Sculpting: Affliction 11 [Daze, Stunned, Physically Transformed; resisted by Fortitude] (Extras: Continuous Duration, Progressive)
-Hellfire Blast: Ranged Damage 11 (Extra: Penetrating)
-Emotion Manipulation: Ranged Affliction 11 [Entranced, Compelled, Transformed (emotions); resisted by Will] (Extras: Cumulative, Perception); (Feat: Subtle); (Flaw: Limited [Feelings of love/lust only])

Offense: Initiative +6
Melee Attack +10
Ranged Attack +3 // Hellfire Array Attack +11

Defense: Dodge +10
Parry +10
Toughness +12* [*Impervious 10]
Fortitude +14
Will +8

Costs: Abilities 76+ Skills 31+ Advantages 10+ Powers 113+ Defenses 20= 250 pts.

Height: 6’3”
Weight: 227 lbs
Eye Color: Yellow

Complications:
Sadist: Flay suffers from a sadistic personality disorder, taking pleasure in the suffering of others (most often by his hand directly, sometimes using torture while other times using his Flesh Sculpting power).

Weakness: Flay suffers more damage from holy items/effects.

Background: A member of the Brimstone House who joined almost fifteen years ago and managed to not be used in a deadly ritual by a higher ranking member or backstabbed by one of his peers, Martin Baker wanted more personal power within the House. But with his only area of knowledge being demonology he knew the chances of brokering a deal that would be good for him in the “long run” were slim to none.

Then he saw the demonically powered minions of the Inner Circle; Hellfire, Diablo and Hellhound and suddenly a plan was formed. Instead of trying to work out the details of the “perfect deal” Martin realized he would have better odds simply tricking demons he could summon. Soon he’d gathered all the items he needed for several summoning rituals and Martin carefully spoke the words of power that would bridge the dimensional barriers and bring forth the hellish beings he wanted to broker with.

Martin’s offered deal was simple: his soul for a part of the demon’s body choose by Martin, to be collected at a later time. It was so simple a deal that all thirteen demons gladly sacrificed whatever part the mage asked for, in some cases all he wanted were large patches of their skin. For over a year Martin worked with his demonic stock all the while reading himself for the day when the thirteen demons would come calling on him for his soul.

On that day, at the appointed time each and every one of the thirteen demons were very surprised to find that they had twelve other claims to contend with for their prize. And true to demon nature, they don’t like competition very well and began fighting amongst themselves while Martin quietly spoke the verbal components of his spell while mixing the physical ones. By the time Martin had his spell ready there were only seven of the thirteen demons left, and those remaining few were subjected to basically what was the light of the Archangel Michael which cleansed the corrupted spirits of the demons, destroying them while leaving their bodies behind.

All according to Martin’s plan and he set to gather the remains he needed to finish his work – the grafting of various parts of the demons bodies to his own, which would give him access to the infernal powers the various demons possessed.

Once he was done Martin had the powers and abilities of all of his grafted parts (hellfire generation, regeneration, increased strength, resistance to injury to name a few) as well as the unique ability to mold flesh like clay, turning humans into hideous abominations. It was these new talents, along with Baron Twilight recognizing the amount of cunning it had taken Martin to successfully pull off his gambit that earned him the right to be the “head” of the chapter house in the city of Arcadia. Flay, as Martin named himself, is only answerable to the members of the Inner Circle for the goings on of “his house”.

In the years since Flay has furthered several of the plots of different Inner Circle members and earned favors from many of them but in the past year the arrival of Nathan Colt, the wielder of the Armory (a hidden vault of mystical weapons and artifacts that has been maintained by the Lodge for several years) has brought some troubles for Flay and so far everything he’s tried has failed to stop the hero from interfering in the plans of the Brimstone House.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Doc Otaku

Post by Tattooedman » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:35 pm

Doc Otaku:
PL:
Strength 16 (0)
Stamina 1
Agility 3
Dexterity 3
Fighting 4
Intellect 10
Awareness 3
Presence 0

Skills: Expertise [Computers] 12 (+22), Expertise [Electronics] 14 (+24), Expertise [Mechanical] 14 (+24), Expertise [Physical Sciences] 12 (+22), Expertise [Pop Culture] 10 (+20), Insight 6 (+9), Perception 6 (+9), Technology 14 (+24), Vehicles [Air] 7 (+10), Vehicles [Land] 7 (+10)

Advantages: Close Attack 4, Defensive Attack, Eidetic Memory, Inventor, Jack-of-All-Trades, Languages 4 [Base: Japanese; Arabic, English, French, German, Latin, Spanish, Swahili, Russian], Ranged Attack 9, Sidekick 32 [the Angel Androids (Aki, Ayo, and Aka)], Speed of Thought, Task Focus [Expertise (Pop Culture): Anime]

Powers: MechOtaku Battlesuit: (Removable –23 pts) [95 pp]
Communication System: Communication 3 [radio]
Environmentally Sealed: Immunity 7 [Environmental Cold, Environmental Heat, Radiation, Pressure, Suffocation, Vacuum]
Flex-Mesh Weave: Protection 1 (Extra: Impervious Toughness 10)
Jet Thrusters: Flight 6
Lasers: Ranged Damage 12 (Extra: Penetrating)
Optical Enhancers: Senses 7 [Darkvision, Low-Light Vision, Vision Penetrates Concealment]
Hardlight Projection Mecha Frame: Growth 16 [60 ft tall: +16 Strength, +16 Toughness, +8 Intimidation; -8 Dodge/Parry, -16 Stealth]
-Hardlight Protection Field: Force Field 10 (Extra: Impervious)

Offense: Initiative +10
Melee Attack +8
Ranged Attack +12

Defense: Dodge +2*/+10 [*Full Sized]
Parry +2*/+10 [*Full Sized]
Toughness +18*/+12**/+2 [*HLMF/**HLPF (Impervious 10)]
Fortitude +6
Will +9

Costs: Abilities 48+ Skills 34+ Advantages 55+ Powers 95+ Defenses 24= 256 pts.

The Angel Androids (Aki, Ayo, and Aka):
PL:
Strength 10
Stamina --
Agility 12
Dexterity 8
Fighting 10
Intellect 0
Awareness 1
Presence 2

Skills: Acrobatics 3 (+15), Athletics 3 (+13), Insight 9 (+10), Perception 6 (+7)

Advantages: Attractive, Move-By Action, Ranged Attack 2, Set-Up 2, Teamwork

Powers: Robot Construction:
Protection 8
Positronic Brain Matrix: Immunity 10 [Mental Effects]

Offense: Initiative +12
Melee Attack +12
Ranged Attack +10

Parry +12
Toughness +8
Fortitude N/A
Will +8

Costs: Abilities 76+ Skills 7+ Advantages 7+ Powers 48+ Defenses 9= 147 pts.
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120 lbs
Eye Color: Brown

Complications:
Enemy: Daedelus, Otakumon, Technomancer, and Vindicator to name a few.

Gotta Get It All!: Doc Otaku is pretty much obsessed with all manner of manga, anime, American comics, video games, and science fiction/fantasy. Easily 50% of his crimes are related to his various otaku interests.

I Am The Smartest!: Doc Otaku is driven to prove he is one of the smartest people on the planet, the other 50% of his crimes are somehow related to his various scientific interests or the acquiring of some bit of technology that has caught his eye (in that he can see a use for it right now and needs to grab it before he forgets about his idea).

Young Otaku’s In Love: Doc Otaku has a romantic interest in the hero Vindicator (it’s complicated) and from time to time tries to force her into going out on “dates” with him. Which basically means he challenges her to stop his latest crime to be done and flirts with her the entire time they fight trying to impress her with his wit and charm (he still can’t figure out how she can resist him when the Angel Androids just eat up his lines).

Background: In the works…..
Last edited by Tattooedman on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Luna Moth II

Post by Tattooedman » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:39 pm

Luna Moth II:
PL:
Strength 2
Stamina 4
Agility 4
Dexterity 4
Fighting 4
Intellect 4
Awareness 4
Presence 6

Skills: Acrobatics 0 (+13), Deception 9 (+15/+17), Expertise [Behavioral Science] 12 (+16), Expertise [Physical Sciences] 6 (+10), Expertise [Pop Culture] 3 (+6), Insight 9 (+13), Investigation 6 (+12), Perception 9 (+13), Persuasion 6 (+12/+14), Ranged Attack [Cocooning Silk] 0 (+10), Technology 9 (+13)

Advantages: Attractive, Daze [Deception], Defensive Roll 4, Fascinate [Deception], Favored Environment [Aerial], Task Focus [Expertise (Physical Sciences): Chemistry], Taunt

Powers: Airborne Fighter: (Feat: Innate); (Flaw: Limited [Only when in the air])
Enhanced Fighting 4
Enhanced Dodge 4
Enhanced Parry 4
Enhanced Skill 5 [Acrobatics +9, Ranged Combat (Cocooning Silk) +6]
Enhanced Advantages 3 [Evasion 2, Improved Initiative]

Insectoid Physiology:
Moth Wings: Flight 7 (Flaw: Winged)
Cocooning Silk: Ranged Affliction 10 [Hindered & Vulnerable, Defenseless & Immobilized, Paralyzed; resisted by Dodge/Strength] (Extras: Cumulative, Extra Condition)
Pheromone Emissions: Ranged Affliction 10 [Dazed, Compelled, Controlled; resisted by Fortitude] (Extras: Area [Cloud], Cumulative, Contagious, Selective); (Flaws: Limited [can only manipulate emotional state], Sense-Dependent [Scent])

Offense: Initiative +8*/+4 [*Airborne]
Melee Attack +8*/+4 [*Airborne]
Ranged Attack +10*/+4 [*Airborne]

Parry +12
Toughness +8*/+4 [*Defensive Roll]
Fortitude +8
Will +8

Costs: Abilities 64+ Skills 23+ Advantages 10+ Powers 111+ Defenses 16= 224 pts.

Height: 5’1”
Weight: 100 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eye Color: White

Complications:
Look At Me!: Luna Moth II is driven to become even more well known than her predecessor and is willing to go to almost any lengths to achieve that goal. Thus many of her crimes are committed during broad daylight where it’s plain to see that she is responsible.

Obsession ~Making Men Love Her: Luna Moth’s other big hang up is men, she will use her pheromone powers on the most attractive men she can find at the scene of her crimes and bend them to her will, even if her time could be better spent taking the loot.

Background: Marion Bloch earned herself a degree in psychology and soon became part of the psychiatric staff at Providence Asylum and over the years she carefully hid her own mental imbalance as she used her position of authority over the patients to suit her needs to control and manipulate others grew.

At some point she became the primary doctor to Samantha Cline, a former supervillain known as Luna Moth and despite Marion’s efforts to manipulate Cline the older woman remained carefully defiant, which only fuelled Marion’s desire to control her. After a few months time of careful, verbal sparring Cline finally opened up to Marion – admitting she’d been testing her to see if the rumors she’d heard from other patients were true. Now knowing that they were Cline explained that she was looking inspire a legacy to her other identity and thought that Marion would be perfect for it as being Luna Moth required a certain mindset and now Cline was positive that Marion was the woman for the job. So over the following year instead of Marion helping Cline overcome her mental issues, Cline was teaching Marion all kinds of various things she would need to know to take over the role of Luna Moth.

Then once Cline felt that Marion had learned all that she had to teach her, Samantha Cline killed herself secure in the knowledge that the world would never forget Luna Moth. Weeks later Marion was putting on the last of the custom gear she’d built according to Cline’s instructions, getting ready to make her debut in the criminal world as the new Luna Moth when Mr. Infamy appeared with a smooth smile and an offer – one that would make sure that nobody would ever forget Marion as Luna Moth as she would be more powerful than the original.

That was all that Marion needed to hear and agreed to the terms of the infamous one’s deal, taking his offered hand to shake on it. The moment Marion let go of the offered hand she doubled over in pain as her body immediately began sprouting psuedopods that formed a chrysalis around her and held her for just over a week before she ripped her way out to find that she’d been transformed into a human-insect hybrid with powers similar to those the original Luna Moth had used gadgets to produce.

Thrilled with her new looks and wanting to get started on her criminal career, Marion took flight and proceeded to gather herself a group of followers thanks to her ability to sway men with her natural pheromones. Firmly controlling and manipulating her new boy-toys, Luna Moth committed her first crime by robbing a charity event.

Fortunately the Raven was present at that event as Callie Summers, and she moved quickly to confront the person behind all the mayhem only to find herself having to deal with not only the thugs Luna Moth had manipulated but several of the male party goers as well. Not wanting to hurt any of them, the Raven went on the defensive which allowed Luna Moth to make her getaway (along with a respectable amount of loot).

Marion has continued to commit crimes as the fancy strikes her, recruiting “helpers” as she travels to the scene of her future crime and so far she’s managed to take advantage of the fact that most heroes are unwilling to seriously injure her “helpers” so that they can capture her. So far Luna Moth has tangled a few times with the Raven as well as Foreshadow and even Sonic but she keeps managing to manipulate them in one way or another so that she keeps her freedom.

-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Professor Fathom

Post by Tattooedman » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:44 pm

Professor Fathom:
PL:
Strength 1
Stamina 2
Agility 3
Dexterity 2
Fighting 5
Intellect 8
Awareness 2
Presence 2

Skills: Deception 9 (+11), Expertise [Archeology] 9 (+17), Expertise [History] 6 (+14), Expertise [Magic] 6 (+14), Insight 8 (+10), Investigation 7 (+15), Perception 6 (+8), Persuasion 6 (+8), Stealth 6 (+9), Technology 9 (+17)

Advantages: Close Attack 5, Contacts, Daze [Deception], Defensive Attack, Equipment 7, Evasion, Favored Environment [Aquatic], Leadership, Languages 4 [Base: English; Arabic, French, Chinese, German, Greek, Japanese, Spanish, Swahili], Ranged Attack, Set-Up, Teamwork

Powers: Liquid Body:
Concealment 2 [visual] (Flaw: Limited [Underwater Only])
Elongation 8
Immunity 11 [Life Support, Sleep]
Insubstantial 1 (Extra: Permanent)
Protection 10 (Extra: Impervious)
Suffocation Spray: Affliction 11 [Dazed, Stunned, Incapacitated; resisted by Fortitude] (Extras: Area [Shapeable], Progressive); (Flaws: Concentration, Quirk [only against targets that breathe])
-Water Blast: Ranged Damage 11 (Feat: Accurate 4)
-Water Whip: Damage 10
Water Speed: Swimming 6

Offense: Initiative +3
Melee Attack +10
Ranged Attack +2 // Water Blast Attack +11

Defense: Dodge +10
Parry +10
Toughness +12* [*Impervious 10]
Fortitude +10
Will +12

Equipment: Headquarters
[The Crystal Complex - Size: Gargantuan; Toughness: 12] Features: Dimensional Portal, Dock, Effect (Teleport 14 [Portal, Extended; Limited to Extended, Limited Locations]), Holding Cells, Isolated, Laboratory, Living Space, Power System, Sealed, Secret 3 (DC 30), Self-Repairing

Costs: Abilities 50+ Skills 24+ Advantages 25+ Powers 86+ Defenses 31= 216 pts.

Height: 6’
Weight: 180 lbs
Hair: None (formerly Brown)
Eye Color: White (formerly Brown)

Complications:
Acquisitive: Professor Fathom lusts after what he does not (and often cannot) have, drawn to acquire new things: artifacts, knowledge, and power.

Arrogance: Professor Fathom is selfish and greedy, seeking out new treasures and hidden locales out of a sense of personal pride and increasing his list of accomplishments.

Inhuman: Professor Fathom is trapped in his watery form, unable to experience many of the simple pleasures of a human form and he cannot pass unnoticed in society.

Obsession: Professor Fathom would like to get his old form back, preferably while being able to keep his superhuman form.

Rivalry: Doctor Atom for the most part, but Fathom opposes anyone who work within “his realms” of exploration.

Watery: Professor Fathom’s watery form can be evaporated or frozen solid by suitable effects which incapacitate him.

Background: Little has really changed for the members of Factor Four – they’re still looking for a way to regain their flesh and blood bodies while retaining their elemental abilities. But their activities have brought them into conflict with other teams of heroes besides the Atom Family; from the Freedom League to the Sentinels and the Champions. All of them have had run-ins with Factor Four at one time or another.

One thing is that Professor Fathom has kept his group from becoming part of the Crime League or the growing Crime Union, he prefers the Four stay independent of the other, larger groups as that way they can remain more “under the radar” of the heroes. This plan has worked somewhat over the past few years but more often than not the Four still find themselves dealing with one group of heroes or another. That’s not to say that Professor Fathom doesn’t recognize the fact that Granite and Pyre are the kind of men who need a more physical outlet than he does and has encouraged both of them to “hire out” themselves to those willing to pay. This practice has allowed Professor Fathom to bring in additional funds to the group that helps them stay operating independently.

Recently the Factor Four have moved into an ancient Lemurian complex they discovered in the north Pacific. Professor Fathom believes it was originally some sort of control or transportation center used by the Lemurains before the fall of their Empire. The central part of the complex is a vaulted chamber made up of multi-colored crystals, which appear to act as controls to a series of gateways. They are able to connect to different points around the world, controlled by moving small, carved crystals in the chamber, and accessible by remote use of the crystals elsewhere. This allows the Factor Four to appear and disappear through dimensional “doorways” when it suits them, although the location of the doorways is somewhat dictated by the local ley line structures and is not always as convenient as they might wish. Professor Fathom just needs a matter of moments to open a doorway back to the Crystal Complex, through which the Four cannot be followed.

So far nobody has been able to figure out exactly how the Four are managing to get away as Sylph has been creating an obscuring could to cover what Professor Fathom is doing while Granite and Pyre typically run interference until the doorway is ready.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

-- Chiun