Prodigy Duck 3e Builds (Red Ghost, Red Guardian, Red Skull)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Re: Prodigy Duck 3e Builds (Warrior Woman)

Post by prodigyduck » Mon May 20, 2013 10:39 pm

WARRIOR WOMAN (PL 9)
Frieda Ratsel
Bodycast: Deidre Pagnanelli
Base of Operations: Germany
Affiliation: Nazi Germany
Height: 8’5”; Weight: 205 lbs.
Eyes: Blue; Hair: Black

Strength 9, Stamina 9, Agility 3, Dexterity 2
Fighting 4, Intellect 3, Awareness 3, Presence 2

POWERS
Giant:
Growth 2 (Innate, Permanent; -1 active defenses included) – 5 points
Hypnotism: Perception Range Affliction 2 (Entranced / Compelled / Controlled; Resisted by Will; Concentration, Cumulative, Visual Sense-Dependent) – 8 points
Super-Strength: Enhanced Strength 2 (Limited to Lifting; lifting Str 11, 50 tons) – 2 points

EQUIPMENT
Whip:
Enhanced Advantages 3 (Improved Grab, Improved Trip, Reach 3) – 5 points

ADVANTAGES
Benefit 2 (Nazi Party Member, Wealth 1 [well-off]), Equipment 1, Languages 1 (English [German is native])

SKILLS
Acrobatics 2 (+5), Athletics 6 (+15), Close Combat (Whip) 2 (+6), Deception 6 (+8), Expertise (Intelligence Agent) 6 (+9), Insight 6 (+9), Intimidation 6 (+8), Investigation 6 (+8), Perception 2 (+5), Persuasion 2 (+4), Stealth 2 (+5)

OFFENSE
Initiative
+3
Unarmed +4 (Close, Damage 9)
Whip +6 (Close, Damage 9)

DEFENSE
Dodge
8, Parry 5, Toughness 9
Fortitude 11, Will 5

POWER POINTS
Abilities 62 + Advantages 4 + Defenses 12 + Powers 15 + Skills 23 = 116 Total

COMPLICATIONS
Patriot:
Frieda possesses an unwavering loyalty towards Hitler and the Third Reich.
Prejudice: Frieda is bisexual with lesbian tendencies. She thinks little of men, especially those who rely on brute strength rather than intelligence.
Sadistic: Frieda is a brutal woman.
"Terrorism is the tactic of the weak." -Reza Aslan, Muslim Scholar

Mediocrity always attacks excellence.

Please see my MnM Beastiary.

mageofthesands
Henchman
Henchman

Re: Prodigy Duck 3e Builds (Valkyrie, Warrior Woman)

Post by mageofthesands » Tue May 21, 2013 6:49 am

Wait, wait, wait. I got to go back to Master Panda-Bear. He was used post-West Coast Avengers? I mean, how? His whole reason for existence was revealed to be a vessel for Mephisto's return. I recall him being destroyed. When did he come back? WHY.

Thorpacolypse, here is the creepy version.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

I'm OK

Post by prodigyduck » Tue May 21, 2013 8:42 am

For those of you who know, I live in Oklahoma. My home is located just south of Moore, where yesterday's EF-5 Tornado utterly destroyed at least three schools, a medical center, and numerous homes and businesses.

I am okay, but many are not. Lives have been lost and torn apart by this event. The people and city of Moore need our help.

Please, donate whatever you can to disaster relief efforts. Whether it is money, personal time, or plasma, please do what you can. I am sure the people affected by this horror will appreciate your efforts.

Be a hero.

Goldar
Disciple
Disciple

Re: I'm OK

Post by Goldar » Tue May 21, 2013 9:31 am

prodigyduck wrote:For those of you who know, I live in Oklahoma. My home is located just south of Moore, where yesterday's EF-5 Tornado utterly destroyed at least three schools, a medical center, and numerous homes and businesses.
Prodigy Duck, I had no idea! :shock: I am so sorry to hear about the loss of lives and all the destruction. That is terrible news. I Hope your town pulls together and recovers soon and that friends, co-workers and family are all safe. I am sure many, myself included, will keep everyone in their thoughts and prayers! I am glad that you are okay.

Thank you, even with all the horrendous happenings, for posting Valkyrie and Warrior Woman so quickly! As usual, the builds and pics are awesome! All the powers/attributes seem so spot-on! Wow! A fine job indeed! Thank you again! :)

My only question: Is Warrior Woman's height really 8'5"? I didn't know she was so tall! I knew she was "big" in terms of normal humans height and musculature, but I had no idea she was that tall! At 8'5", she is way taller than Thundra, who at 7'2" (and at one time said to be 8') is perhaps the tallest Marvel female without size-changing powers!

Although the height and muscular build could be why WW is a lot stronger and tougher than many people cited in the past. This seemed especially true for Captain America, who always seemed to think she was weaker than him, battle after battle, but which ususally ended with Freida knocking him out. WW fought Namor for brief periods, even knocking him out on at least 1 occasion, so she must be very strong and durable and perhaps her height also plays into this.

catsi563
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Post by catsi563 » Tue May 21, 2013 11:12 am

We are glad you are ok PD *hugs*
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

The Litterbox

http://www.fanfiction.net/~catsi563

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by prodigyduck » Tue May 21, 2013 1:17 pm

Thank you for your well-wishes.
Goldar wrote:
My only question: Is Warrior Woman's height really 8'5"? I didn't know she was so tall! I knew she was "big" in terms of normal humans height and musculature, but I had no idea she was that tall! At 8'5", she is way taller than Thundra, who at 7'2" (and at one time said to be 8') is perhaps the tallest Marvel female without size-changing powers!
I do not think WW is actually that tall, no. The Marvel Wiki states she is only 6'5". I made her 8'5" for my own campaign to make her something special and different, rather than just another in a long line of super-strong characters. I got the idea to do so from this Invaders cover:

Granted, she would be closer to 12 feet tall in this pic, but the idea was inspiring.

Goldar
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Goldar » Tue May 21, 2013 2:26 pm

Ah, I see. I wasn't sure just how tall she is since she does tend to tower over others.

Yeah, I like your idea! It does add something different. Good idea!

That cover is really great. I think it can represent a few things:
a) that not only is WW taller than average for sure, but
b) that her power, (especially in a woman back in the 1940's) makes her superior to the males she is fighting
c) because she has super-power, the males, not being used to such a strong woman (I guess they never met the other WW!) view her as even larger and more powerful than she is truly

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Re: Prodigy Duck 3e Builds (Mastermind)

Post by prodigyduck » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:16 pm

MASTERMIND (PL 12)
Jason Wyngarde
Bodycast: David Thewlis
Base of Operations: Mobile
Affiliation: Brotherhood of Mutants, Hellfire Club
Height: 5’10”; Weight: 140 lbs.
Eyes: Brown; Hair: Grey

Strength 2, Stamina 3, Agility 2, Dexterity 2
Fighting 3, Intellect 4, Awareness 4, Presence 4

POWERS
Illusion Generation:
Array (49 points)
Mental Illusions: Illusion 12 (all senses except olfactory; Independent, Resisted by Will, Selective); Dynamic – 49 points
Illusory Attack: Perception Ranged Affliction 12 (Dazed / Stunned / Incapacitated; Resisted by Will); Dynamic – 2 points
Illusory Form: Morph 4 (Any Form; Resisted by Will) – 16 points

ADVANTAGES
Benefit 2 (Hellfire Club Inner Circle Member, Wealth 1 [well-off]), Daze (Deception), Defensive Roll 3, Fascinate (Deception), Leadership, Skill Mastery (Deception)

SKILLS
Deception 6 (+10), Insight 6 (+10), Perception 2 (+6), Persuasion 2 (+6)

OFFENSE
Initiative
+3
Illusory Attack Perception (Ranged, Affliction 12)
Unarmed +3 (Close, Damage 2)

DEFENSE
Dodge
4, Parry 5, Toughness 6 / 3 flat-footed
Fortitude 5, Will 10

POWER POINTS
Abilities 48 + Advantages 9 + Defenses 12 + Powers 67 + Skills 8 = 144 Total

COMPLICATIONS
Prejudice:
Jason is a mutant.
Quirk: In the Hellfire Club’s Inner Circle, Jason often assumes the illusory form of a handsome nobleman (BC: Joe Manganiello). He is stylish and ruthless.
Vengeful: Jason often schemes to get back at those who have harmed or wronged him in the past.

JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by JoshuaDunlow » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:20 am

Guess you found your Illusion creating mutant.. honestly though the name is familiar, I can't say I recall him. Personally. Though my exposure to comics was limited .

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by prodigyduck » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:36 am

JoshuaDunlow wrote:Guess you found your Illusion creating mutant.. honestly though the name is familiar, I can't say I recall him. Personally. Though my exposure to comics was limited .
Mastermind is one of the ORIGINAL members of the Brotherhood of Mutants, from the 60s. He was always a minor character. That was, however, until the (CLASSIC!) Dark Phoenix Saga, where he played the catalyst role in turning Jean Grey over to the dark side.

He's not quite the illusion guy I am looking for, as he is all about mental illusions, not hologram-like illusions. But he's still a good villain.

JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Prodigy Duck 3e Builds (Character Question)

Post by JoshuaDunlow » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:10 am

prodigyduck wrote:Okay, I need some Marvel character knowledge.

Does anyone know of any mutant character in Marvel who can create realistic illusions? Not mental projections that can be seen by living creature, but hologram-like things, which could be seen by cameras and such.

It has been so long since I have read Marvel that I don't know if there is a character who can do that.
Dazzler
With effort, she can create holograms of human beings and other three-dimensional beings and objects. But I'm sure this is not as powerful as you want for a character.

Holo
A young mutant found in Washington DC, Holly Bright has the ability to create incredibly life-like holograms able to deceive most senses. http://marvel.wikia.com/Holly_Bright_%28Earth-616%29

There are other characters, I can list, Jocasta, Digitek, but none of them are mutants.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Re: Prodigy Duck 3e Builds (Character Question)

Post by prodigyduck » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:12 am

JoshuaDunlow wrote:
prodigyduck wrote:Okay, I need some Marvel character knowledge.

Does anyone know of any mutant character in Marvel who can create realistic illusions? Not mental projections that can be seen by living creature, but hologram-like things, which could be seen by cameras and such.

It has been so long since I have read Marvel that I don't know if there is a character who can do that.
Dazzler
With effort, she can create holograms of human beings and other three-dimensional beings and objects. But I'm sure this is not as powerful as you want for a character.

Holo
A young mutant found in Washington DC, Holly Bright has the ability to create incredibly life-like holograms able to deceive most senses. http://marvel.wikia.com/Holly_Bright_%28Earth-616%29

There are other characters, I can list, Jocasta, Digitek, but none of them are mutants.
Cool! Thanks!

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Re: Prodigy Duck 3e Builds (Maximus)

Post by prodigyduck » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:11 pm

MAXIMUS (PL 9)
Maximus Boltagon
Bodycast: Joaquin Phoenix
Base of Operations: Attilan
Affiliation: Independent
Height: 5’11”; Weight: 180 lbs.
Eyes: Blue; Hair: Black

Strength 4, Stamina 6, Agility 3, Dexterity 2
Fighting 3, Intellect 9, Awareness 3, Presence 6

POWERS
Incoherent Madness:
Senses 4 (Precognition) – 4 points
Mind Control: Array (54 points)
Domination: Perception Ranged Affliction 9 (Dazed / Compelled / Controlled; Resisted by Will; Cumulative, Sustained) – 54 points
Induced Amnesia: Perception Ranged Affliction 9 (Dazed / Compelled / Transformed [altered memories]; Resisted by Will; Cumulative) – 1 point
Mind Transferal: Perception Ranged Affliction 9 (Dazed / Compelled / Transformed [target and Maximus switch bodies]; Resisted by Will; Cumulative, Sustained) – 1 point
Telepathic Invisibility: Visual and Mental Concealment 4 (Resisted by Will) – 1 point

ADVANTAGES
Benefit 4 (Wealth 4 [multi-millionaire]), Equipment 9, Inventor, Languages 3 (Cantonese, English, Russian, [Tilan is native])

SKILLS
Deception 2 (+8), Expertise (Genetics) 6 (+15), Expertise (Physics) 6 (+15), Intimidation 6 (+12), Perception 2 (+5), Technology 6 (+15)

OFFENSE
Initiative
+3
Unarmed +3 (Close, Damage 4)

DEFENSE
Dodge
5, Parry 5, Toughness 6
Fortitude 8, Will 9

POWER POINTS
Abilities 72 + Advantages 8 + Defenses 12 + Powers 61 + Skills 14 = 167 Total

COMPLICATIONS
Insane:
Maximus is megalomaniacal, power-mad, and revenge-crazed.
Obsession: Maximus seeks to rule Attilan. He will do anything and ally with anyone to achieve this goal.
Relationship: Maximus is the brother of Black Bolt.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Re: Prodigy Duck 3e Builds (Medusa)

Post by prodigyduck » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:14 pm

MEDUSA (PL 9)
Medusalith Amaquelin Boltagon
Bodycast: Christina Hendricks
Base of Operations: Attilan
Affiliation: Inhuman Royal Family
Height: 5’11”; Weight: 130 lbs.
Eyes: Green; Hair: Red

Strength 4, Stamina 6, Agility 3, Dexterity 6
Fighting 6, Intellect 3, Awareness 6, Presence 6

POWERS
Hair Tricks:
Array (6 points)
Hair Climbing: Enhanced Athletics 8 (Limited to climbing), Movement 2 (Wall-Crawling 2) – 6 points
Hair Crawling: Speed 4 – 1 points
Hair Propeller: Close Cone Area Move Object 4 (Limited to pushing targets away) – 1 point
Prehensile Hair: Elongation 2 (Limited to hair), Extra Limb 5 (Innate, Projection) – 12 points
Prehensile Hair Control: Enhanced Advantage 4 (Choke-hold, Fast Grab, Improved Grab, Improved Hold), Enhanced Dexterity 3 (Limited to hair), Enhanced Strength 5 (Limited to hair) – 12 points
Tough Hair: Protection 3 (Impervious 9); Limited to Hair – 6 points

ADVANTAGES
Benefit 3 (Queen of Attilan, Wealth 2 [wealthy]), Languages 3 (Cantonese, English, Russian, Sign Language [Tilan is native]), Skill Mastery (Insight)

SKILLS
Athletics 0 (+4, +12 climbing), Close Combat (Prehensile Hair) 2 (+8), Expertise (Attilan) 6 (+9), Insight 6 (+12), Perception 2 (+8), Persuasion 6 (+12), Sleight of Hand 6 (+12, +15 with hair)

OFFENSE
Initiative
+3
Hair Attack +8 (Close, Damage 9)
Unarmed +6 (Close, Damage 4)

DEFENSE
Dodge
9, Parry 8, Toughness 6 (hair has Impervious TGH 9)
Fortitude 8, Will 8

POWER POINTS
Abilities 80 + Advantages 7 + Defenses 12 + Powers 38 + Skills 14 = 151 Total

COMPLICATIONS
Relationship:
Medusa is the wife of Black Bolt. She is the older sister of Crystal.
Responsibility: Medusa is dedicated to the safety of Attilan. In deference to those Inhumans with monstrous appearances, she wears a mask when in public.
Weakness: Inhumans become sick if exposed to pollutants from heavy industry.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Re: Prodigy Duck 3e Builds (Meggan)

Post by prodigyduck » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:18 pm

MEGGAN (PL 9)
Meggan
Bodycast: Kiera Knightly
Base of Operations: England
Affiliation: Excalibur
Height: 5’7” (variable); Weight: 120 lbs. (variable)
Eyes: Blue (variable); Hair: Blonde (variable)

Strength 3, Stamina 9, Agility 6, Dexterity 3
Fighting 3, Intellect 1, Awareness 3, Presence 1

POWERS
Animal Communication
: Comprehend 2 (Animals), Enhanced Insight 8 (Limited to Animals) – 6 points
Empathic Metamorph: Variable 12 (Assumed Forms; Limited to humanoid forms, Move Action) – 84 points
Empathy: Mind Reading 12 (Limited to emotions, Subtle 2) – 14 points
Insulation: Immunity 1 (Cold) - 1 point
Levitation: Flight 7 (250 mph; Subtle) – 15 points

ADVANTAGES
Animal Empathy

SKILLS
Expertise (Television) 6 (+7), Insight 0 (+3, +11 with animals), Perception 2 (+5)

OFFENSE
Initiative
+6
Unarmed +3 (Close, Damage 3)

DEFENSE
Dodge
8, Parry 5, Toughness 9
Fortitude 11, Will 5

POWER POINTS
Abilities 58 + Advantages 1 + Defenses 8 + Powers 120 + Skills 4 = 191 Total

COMPLICATIONS
Empathic Metamorph:
Meggan is a very self-conscious person, and sometimes loses control of her shape-shifting powers because of it. For example, when Captain Britain gets mad at her, she shape shifts slightly so that she is not as pretty looking. Any time she is in a situation where this might occur, she is allowed a DC 15 Will check to resist the subconscious urge to shape shift. She sometimes changes shape unconsciously, according to the emotions others around her are feeling towards her.
Impulsive: Meggan often does things with no regard to the consequences.
Relationship: Meggan is the lover of Brian Braddock. She is attracted to Kurt Wagner.
Uneducated: Meggan cannot read. She has little education, and gained most of her insight regarding social interaction from watching television.

Typical Forms
Giant Form: Growth 4 (Limited [ranks do not add to Stamina]), Enhanced Strength 3 – 10 points
Lover of Captain Britain: Enhanced Advantage 4 (Attractive 2, Fascinate 2 [Deception, Persuasion]) – 4 points
Lupine Form: Enhanced Daze (Intimidation), Enhanced Improved Critical (Unarmed; “claws”), Enhanced Skill 12 (Intimidation 6, Perception 6), Senses 4 (Olfactory [acute, extended, tracking]) – 10 points