World of Freedom: FC Setting Builds....

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Senyaka

Post by Tattooedman » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:50 am

Senyaka:
PL:
Strength 7 (4)
Stamina 7 (5)
Agility 6 (4)
Dexterity 0
Fighting 6
Intellect 0
Awareness 1
Presence 0

Skills: Acrobatics 2 (+6/+8), Athletics 4 (+8/+11), Close Combat [Whips] 2 (+12), Insight 7 (+8.), Intimidation 10 (+10), Perception 7 (+8.), Stealth 3 (+7/+9)

Advantages: Close Attack 4, Chokehold, Daze [Intimidation], Defensive Roll, Fast Grab, Great Endurance, Improved Critical [Whips] 2, Improved Disarm, Improved Feint, Improved Initiative, Improved Hold, Improved Trip, Languages 3 [Base: Sinhalese; Creole Malay, English, Dutch, Tamil], Ranged Attack 5, Startle

Powers: Psionic Whips:
Ignite Nerve Clusters: Affliction 8 [Fatigued & Dazed, Exhausted & Stunned, Paralyzed; resisted by Fortitude] (Extras: Extra Condition, Cumulative); (Feats: Split, Reach 5)
-Sear Flesh: Strength-Damage 1 (Feats: Reach 5)

Augmented Physical Attributes:
Enhanced Strength 3
Enhanced Stamina 2
Enhanced Agility 2
Regeneration 5

Offense: Initiative +10*/+8 [*Enhanced Agility]
Melee Attack +10 // Whip Attack +12
Ranged Attack +5

Defense: Dodge +12
Parry +12
Toughness +8*/+7**/+5 [*Defensive Roll/**Enhanced Stamina 2]
Fortitude +11*/+10**/+8 [*Enhanced Stamina 2]
Will +8

Equipment: Commlink

Costs: Abilities 40+ Skills 12+ Advantages 25+ Powers 50+ Defenses 28= 155 pts.

Height: 5’10”
Weight: Unknown
Hair: Unknown
Eye Color: Glowing Red

Complications:
Motivation ~Patriotism: Senyaka completely believes in the goals of Genesis Island and the Red King – namely the equal treatment of all methumans and he is willing to do anything to achieve that goal.

Prejudice: Metahuman.

Reputation ~Violent Metaman: Senyaka is known for sometimes trying to make sure he can hurt as many humans as he can and enjoying the screams he causes.

Background: A metahuman from Sri Lanka, Senyaka was among some of the more militant metahumans to come to Genesis Island and for a while they didn’t cause too much trouble. In fact they helped keep people organized and even worked out many of the kinks of law enforcement for the fledgling nation but eventually they were the ones who were treating the sympathetic human workers the worst and it was because of them that there was almost a human revolt early in the history of Genesis Island.

Senyaka was one of the biggest troublemakers, so to make his life easier the Red King ‘assigned’ him to be part of the Cadre. Though he does want them to be able to handle themselves, and Senyaka will make sure they can, but since he eliminated the top two trouble makers (in horrible “accidents”) and put the remaining few into the Harbingers (where they can take out their aggressions on the right people) things have gotten significantly better on Genesis Island.

However, Senyaka does make the Cadre’s work more difficult that it needs to be as he has basically dedicated his life to making humanity pay for all the hardships it has inflicted on him. Thus he often takes off on his own from the group and does work for hire (typically incurring a high bystander injury count) or will just throw together a quickie crime and a crew to pull it off just to do it. Basically he’s something of an Alpha Male that needs to be kept on a short leash until it’s time to fight and he can be turned loose.
World of Freedom Setting 3E

"Your ignorance is not my burden."
-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Unuscione

Post by Tattooedman » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:52 am

Unuscione:
PL:
Strength 10 (1)
Stamina 3
Agility 3
Dexterity 2
Fighting 2
Intellect 1
Awareness 2
Presence 2

Skills: Acrobatics 2 (+5), Athletics 2 (+3/+8), Close Combat [Psionic Exoskeleton Attacks] 0 (+10), Expertise [Current Events] 4 (+5), Insight 6 (+8.), Intimidation 0 (+11), Perception 6 (+8.), Stealth 7 (+10)

Advantages: All-Out Attack, Close Attack 2, Equipment, Language [Base: English; French], Power Attack, Ranged Attack 4, Teamwork

Powers: Psionic Exoskeleton:
Enhanced Strength 9
Enhanced Skills 6 [Close Combat (Exoskeleton Strike) +6; Intimidation +9]
Enhanced Advantages 10 [Crushing Pin, Daze (Intimidation), Fast Grab, Improved Critical (Exoskeleton Strike), Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Startle, Takedown]
Protection 9 (Extras: Affects Others, Impervious 12); (Flaw: Sustained)
Mind Shield: Enhanced Will 4 (Flaw: Limited [Only vs. Mental Attacks])
Exoskeleton Strike: Strength-Damage 2 (Extra: Penetrating 10); (Feat: Reach 6)
-Bio-Electric Stun: Affliction 10 [Dazed, Stunned, Incapacitated; resisted by Fortitude] (Feat: Reach 6)

Offense: Initiative +7*/+3 [*Psionic Exoskeleton]
Melee Attack +4 // Psionic Exoskeleton Attacks +10
Ranged Attack +6

Defense: Dodge +8
Parry +8
Toughness +12*/+3 [*Psionic Exoskeleton (Impervious 10)]
Fortitude +7
Will +12*/+8 [*Mind Shield (only vs. Mental Effects)]

Equipment: Commlink

Costs: Abilities 32+ Skills 9+ Advantages 11+ Powers 76+ Defenses 22= 150 pts.

Height: 5’7”
Hair: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Hazel

Complications:
Prejudice: Metahuman.

Temper: Unuscione can get so angry that she will focus all of her attention on the source of what set her off instead of doing what she is supposed to be doing.

Background: Thought to be the daughter of 1970s criminal Unus the Untouchable, Unuscione is a supporter of the Red King’s idea that the time for metahuman rights is now. Rumor has it that Unus’ powers eventually went out of control and cut him off from being able to eat, which led to a slow and painful death in front of his family, as nobody would help him because of his previous criminal acts with his powers. It is perhaps because of this that Unuscione is one of the more violent members of the Cadre; she knows first hand the hardships metahumans have had to face over the years.

-- Chiun

death tribble
Disciple
Disciple

Re: Phantazia

Post by death tribble » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:06 am

Tattooedman wrote:Image
Phantazia:
Nice to see another of my commissions to Storn Cook getting a make over in the Roll Call.
Boa (as was in the campaign) was a member of the Protectors hero group and owed her powers to COBRA which included high strength as well as flight and an energy blast.

So finally one of my commissions makes it into the Tattooedman's thread. I am flattened. And yes you read that correctly.
Dangerous when cute

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Daybreaker

Post by Tattooedman » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:36 am

Daybreaker:
PL:
Strength 13
Stamina 10
Agility 1
Dexterity 1
Fighting 4
Intellect 0
Awareness 1
Presence 1

Skills: Acrobatics 3 (+4), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+7), Insight 6 (+7), Perception 6 (+7), Ranged Combat [Solar Energy Control Array] 6 (+7), Ranged Combat [Thrown Objects] 6 (+7), Stealth 3 (+4)

Advantages: All-Out Attack, Close Attack, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Takedown 2

Powers: Solar Propulsion: Flight 9
Invulnerability:
Immunity 10 [Life Support] (Flaw: Quirk [Only in daylight/sunlight]
Protection 3 (Extra: Impervious 12); (Flaw: Quirk [Only in daylight/sunlight])
Super Strength: Enhanced Strength 5
Teen Of The Sun:
Environment 2 [Daylight]
Immunity 10 [Heat/Fire Effects]
Solar Energy Control Array:
Solar Barrage: Ranged Damage 10 (Extra: Multiattack)
-Solar Burst: Damage 10 (Extra: Area [Burst])
-Solar Blast: Ranged Damage 10

Offense: Initiative +5
Melee Attack +5 // Unarmed Attack +7
Ranged Attack +1 // Solar Energy Control Array Attack +7 // Thrown Objects Attack +7

Defense: Dodge +6
Parry +6
Toughness +13* [*Impervious 12]
Fortitude +12
Will +6

Costs: Abilities 62+ Skills 13+ Advantages 6+ Powers 89+ Defenses 14= 184 pts.

Height: 5'11"
Hair: Blonde (almost Platinum)
Eye Color: Blue

Complications:
Power Loss: Daybreaker's powers are completely dependent on his exposure to sunlight on a regular basis. If he goes without solar energy for an extended amount of time or pushes himself to much during combat (multiple uses of Extra Effort in a single scene of combat) he will be deprived of his powers.

Reputation ~Enjoys hurting others: Daybreaker is known amongst his classmates for being a sadistic person.

Temper: Daybreaker has a short fuse.

Weakness: Daybreaker's powers are completely dependent on sunlight. If he goes without solar energy for an extended amount of time his strength suffers impairment, disability, and finally incapacitation. Prolonged separation from solar energy can reduce Daybreaker to dying.

Background: Labyrinth scientists are constantly trying to refine the DNAscent process to exert better control over the abilities their test subjects manifest as the process still has the occasional random fluke that are unexpected. One way they do this is to try the process on various subjects, and in one case they chose to use someone who had already manifested powers - a teenager whose powers were focused around generating a form of solar energy. This unnamed boy managed to survive the process and as a result had his powers magnified to the point that his body now processed solar energy to enhanced his entire body to superhuman levels in addition to his energy manipulating capabilities but he must be regularly exposed to sunlight to maintain his level of power.

The boy also suffers from amnesia as a result of going through the DNAscent process, having lost all memories of his old life. Seeing the potential in having such a blank slate Taurus decided to put the boy into the Shadow Academy where he could be taught all the basic skills he'd need to be a high powered enforcer that could potentially challenge the members of the Champions, the Freedom League, or even the Sentinels. Given the name Daybreaker the boy has adapted to his new life rather well, as he craved some form of structure in his life, and is a ruthless fighter who is little more than a weapon to be pointed at a target that has developing a sadistic enjoyment in being among the strongest of the students at the Shadow Academy. The one person Daybreaker trusts completely is his teammate known as Nightstrike, who also suffers from amnesia as well and returns the sediment.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Phantazia

Post by Tattooedman » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:39 am

death tribble wrote:
Tattooedman wrote:Image
Phantazia:
Nice to see another of my commissions to Storn Cook getting a make over in the Roll Call.
Boa (as was in the campaign) was a member of the Protectors hero group and owed her powers to COBRA which included high strength as well as flight and an energy blast.

So finally one of my commissions makes it into the Tattooedman's thread. I am flattened. And yes you read that correctly.
What can I say? Good art is always hard to pass up.

-- Chiun

Arkrite
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: World of Freedom: New FC Setting characters

Post by Arkrite » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:53 am

Yikes, Daybreaker is pure evil.

Pretty much singlehandedly can put down Richard, Sean or Graham... which is funny because I was starting to think all that was going to save Richard was the appearance of the rest of the team.

Hopefully Melissa is around the next time he shows up because I don't think I'm going to get that lucky with the dice again ;~)

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Horsenhero » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:48 am

Yeah, Sean quite literally could not hurt Daybreaker at all and while none of Daybreaker's energy powers could hurt Sean, he could quite easily pound Sundial into putty. I'm thinking giving Sean's Incorporeal form might have been a mistake.

Then again, I'm creative and as long as the HP held out, I could at least annoy him. I doubt I could win, but I could annoy him.

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Tattooedman » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:05 am

I built him to be a challenge for the entire group honestly.....because well the Albright kids haven't had to deal with one of those yet but I can see numbers working well against Daybreaker.

-- Chiun

EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by EnigmaticOne » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:08 am

The Solar Barrage outstrips the Blast and Burst of the array by 10 points.
Impeach the peach!

Shock
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Shock » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:10 am

Sean could exit the suit to be safer. He'd last longer than Melissa who likely wouldn't survive a hit.

I'm fairly certain the whole group could take him down but we'd take a beating, especially if it was out in the sun.

EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by EnigmaticOne » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:16 am

Also, I am tempted to have a New Freedom League interlude with Harlequin dealing with a number of the Cadre.
Impeach the peach!

Arkrite
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Arkrite » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:24 am

Oh Melissa wouldn't stand a chance... but if she could hit him with her soul stunner, and demoralize him? Yeah, she's probably the MVP at that point.

The good news? Chances of Daybreaker even looking at anybody until after he's pummeled Richard to death is pretty slim ;~)

But yeah, Sean vs Daybreaker would require Sean outsmarting the badguy because there's no way he could outfight him... Maybe with a mech upgrade.

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Tattooedman » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:10 pm

EnigmaticOne wrote:The Solar Barrage outstrips the Blast and Burst of the array by 10 points.
Thanks EO, I thought I'd fixed that before I'd posted it.
EnigmaticOne wrote:Also, I am tempted to have a New Freedom League interlude with Harlequin dealing with a number of the Cadre.
Go for it. Any of the characters listed in the FC part of the thread are open for anything like that.

-- Chiun

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Tattooedman » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:16 pm

Arkrite wrote:Oh Melissa wouldn't stand a chance... but if she could hit him with her soul stunner, and demoralize him? Yeah, she's probably the MVP at that point.
Yeah that would open him up to some hits from the others. To bad there's not a mentalist type in the group, that's the only place Daybreaker has any weak points.
Arkrite wrote:The good news? Chances of Daybreaker even looking at anybody until after he's pummeled Richard to death is pretty slim ;~)
Thought that went without saying?
Arkrite wrote:But yeah, Sean vs Daybreaker would require Sean outsmarting the badguy because there's no way he could outfight him... Maybe with a mech upgrade.
See, I'm the kinda guy that doesn't think about whether or not any of my characters can or can't beat someone. I tend to think about how I can beat them, be it through straight out normal power use or perhaps a Power Stunt or some Advantage the character has. But that's just me really.

-- Chiun

Arkrite
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Arkrite » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:39 pm

Tattooedman wrote:Thought that went without saying?
Well, Shock seemed worried. Figured I should ease his mind a little.

Tattooedman wrote:I tend to think about how I can beat them, be it through straight out normal power use or perhaps a Power Stunt or some Advantage the character has.
I tend to do this also, but I always worry about stunting something that's a little too over the top.
Heck, I had one character where my entire plan of attack was "How can I resolve this situation without combat?"
Though I have to admit I do run into a lot of bad guys where I'm willing to admit I just don't have the right character to take them on any which way you look at it.
Of course that's what teamwork is for, right? ;~)