The Crinoverse 3 (Ultima Thule)

Discuss Freedom City, Paragons, Wild Cards, or your own campaign settings here.
SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: The Crinoverse 3 (Other Avengers)

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:42 pm

Omni/Shinchuu/Aum-Ra are going to get update paragraphs for the Return of Aum-Ra stuff, I just have four other characters to finish before I can post it and I'm not brimming with imagination right now.

Arthur Eld
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Arthur Eld » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:40 am

I imagine Indomitable is back on the Avengers after filling in for Caryatid on the Titans durig her maternity leave.

I can probably get a little something for him and Elasto whipped up.

Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Crinos » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:58 am

Added Carol Danvers to the NPC Avenger club. I knew I forgot someone I just knew it.

SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:06 am

The Return of Aum-Ra and the Catgirl Civilization

So just a little over a year ago Aum-Ra went off to look for the remaining members of her old group of alien super-scientists and Shinchuu went to learn super-bio-tech from Doc Hazard. Shinchuu kept in regular contact with Omni but Aum-Ra kind of dropped off the map, though understandable given that she had at least an entire universe to search. And when she was finally heard from in the Crinoverse it was just a note attached to the new Captain America she’d made for it.

Her return, however, was quite spectacular.

See this new supervillain calling himself Graviton issued a video ultimatum to AEGIS stating he would crush a major US city with a giant rock unless they admitted to conducting super-soldier experiments and locking him up to keep them quiet. No one at AEGIS knew what he was talking about and since he had a wild beard and was unwashed they assumed he was some delusional nut who only thought he had powers comparable to Gravitar.

Until he raised the entirety of Avenger’s Island above Emerald.

The Avengers put up a good fight, managing to beat Graviton off and safely lower the island. Unfortunately Graviton caught them back by turning everything in EC harbor into a weapon, crushing the Avengers with sheer mass. He was about to finish them off when Aum-Ra appeared.

And she beat Graviton. The incident is recorded in the Book of Courage and here is told by future catgirl Geanie:

Graviton had spoken thusly “And what did you expect? You thought you faced merely a man. BUT WHO AMONG YOU CAN SLAY A GOD?!”
And Aum-Ra crashed down from the heavens in gleaming armor with wings of light.
<beat>
“Hi.
“Let’s hit some badass music.”
And yay the sacred tune began to play.
And Graviton grabbed her by the front of her armor and spake thus to her “Wait, this is your badass music? I’m not getting my ass kicked to this!”
And Aum-Ra proclaimed “I beg to differ.”
And lo because she was so close Aum-Ra was able to sucker-punch him as had been planned.
Thus was started an epic beat-down.

(A story that’s told because “I landed in front of him all gleaming so he wouldn’t notice Ah-Ha sneaking up and turning on the sound equipment. Caramelldansen was her idea. Blue came up with the idea that he’d get mad and in my face so he’d be easy enough for Ser to reach with a Vulcan Nerve Pinch. I was just bait.” doesn’t sound as mythic.)

Yes Aum-Ra, the Avenger who was once three personalities merged into a sphinx that could manipulate energy and matter, who’s convoluted backstory only starts there, is back. And she’s brought some old friends.

But first we have to learn something about the people she used to hang out with a long, long time ago......

SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

The Catgirl Civilization Part 1: The Ancient

Ge-ne: The supportive one. Ge-ne acted as an assistant for whatever projects the others got themselves on. A very Yamato Nadesko type she never got along with Ess-Kay. Ge-ne apparently sacrificed herself working with Ess-Kay in saving "everything" at least according to the mysterious statue at the end of the universe.

Red: The diligent one. Red was the one who maintained the group's systems.....and health........and focus. When Nhn sacrificed herself to obtain the necessary material to create the Project Civ Red was left to care for them.

Aum-Ra: The creative one. Aum-Ra started most of the group's projects. Unfortunately her over-zealousness in protecting creativity lead to her becoming Aum-Ra the Godslayer and ultimately breaking up the group.

Mon: The bonding one. Mon dealt with understanding what the group created: what it did, what effects it caused, and how it felt about itself. She was also something of a group therapist and diplomat. When the group broke up Mon followed Doc Hazard to the Hazardverse to get away from the bad memories.

Ak-Ra: The courageous one. When something dangerous needed doing Ak-Ra did it, and was often the spirit of the group, the one to encourage them to try new things. Of course she often did impulsive things on her own, like take the contract from the Oans that ultimately led to the Emerald Eye of Ekron. Unfortunately without the restraint of the group she quickly got herself killed being a solo hero.

Mhm: The one who listened. Mhm recorded stuff. That was basically it: she wasn't much of a talker. It's rumored she could senses everywhere, even outside the Omni-Multiverse ("i.e. I could break the 4th Wall"). After meeting Project Civ Mhm realized that mortality was one thing she'd never get to record unless she gave up longevity and decided to reconstitute herself as a Civ, eventually living a full life and passing away.

Ess-Kay: The free-spirit. No one's really sure what function Ess-Kay served. She may have just been around because she was fun to have even as a moocher, though she had a rivalry going with self-sacrificing Ge-ne. Ess-Kay apparently sacrificed herself working with Ge-ne in saving "everything" at least according to the mysterious statue at the end of the universe.

Nhn: The precise one. Nhn did plans, making sure stuff didn't just get done but got done when and how it needed. In fact she was so good at plans it's rumored she could predict the future. It may have been this ability that caused her to sacrifice her body to create Project Civ.

Doc Hazard: The organizer. The Doc got they other 8 together, when there’s no way their clashing personalities would have let them, supposedly by pushing so many random personality buttons that they all realized they were much more effective as a team than alone. She also got the group into more wacky hijinks than anyone else though things always mysteriously turned out okay in the end and with the Doc on top, leaving the 8 to speculate that the Doc might not have been as crazy as she appeared. Unfortunately even Doc Hazard couldn’t prevent Aum-Ra from going Godslayer.

SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

The Catgirl Civilization Part 2: Now

Aum-Ra: Her search hasn’t changed AR significantly, aside from turning her hair and fur green. If her time with the Avengers was dealing with the demons of her past then her solo journey was basic super dealing with demons of the present. Her travels have often taken her outside the normal boundaries of space known from Earth and as a result she’s still playing catch-up with all that’s happened. Her rejoining the Avengers is only speculation at the moment as between her control of matter and being one of the best doctors in the world, or possibly even wider, there may be better ways her talents can be used than beating up bad-guys.

Omni: Omni has been keeping busy, and not just with teaching at Avengers Academy: she’s looked into several ways to gain new powers, everything from Devil Fruit to a Green Lantern ring. According to Omni the idea that being a badass semi-normal means you shouldn’t go around trying to gain more powerful tools in ludicrous. Introduced to Ser the Ancient the two have immediately hit it off over their agreement on this point and Omni’s is starting to wonder whether she should go on her own journey across the multiverse.

Shinchuu: While Aum-Ra may be the best doctor right now Shinchuu is predicted to surpass her in the not-too-distant-future, and between that and the sort of hijinks Doc Hazard gets her into (as well as a possible blossoming romance) she really hasn’t had the time to return to Earth 409. However she’s heard of Jared and Shan’s condition and has expressed interest in attempting to treat it given her knowledge of fungi.

Doc Hazard: A person of unimaginable science-magic skill and craziness, mostly because few people have actually met her. The Doc apparently spends most of her time cooped up in her lab running experiments against every known law except the ones about being a jerk and emerging only to cause individual-scale panic and life lessons.
(Author’s Note: The fun of Doc Hazard is that she’s meant to be The Unseen: provide a vague-yet-entertaining super-science/science-y magic or sitcom-style plot and let the players’ imaginations do the rest.)

Mon: Mon is having to pull extra duty to keep the Hazardverse safe now that the thwarted invasion by Skarn has focused attention on it and Chris is off having her puppies. (See The Adventure Patrol for Mon’s background.)

WILD: Wild was originally created by Red, Mon, Mhm, and Nhn in order to track down an eliminate any dangerous equipment Aum-Ra left behind when she went godslaying. Unfortunately her programming to integrate into the places she was kept causing memory loss, and it’s only been with the help of Mon that WILD understands who she was.

In other news being a goddess is confusing and WILD wonders if she shouldn’t go be a godhero like Athena since in mortal life she had some clue. Afterthought’s been a help, but it’s a lot of option paralysis.

Lotus Radiant Forehead: A long time ago, when the unicorns still graced Earth with their loveliness, a star fell from the heavens. A young unicorn, Lotus Radiant Forehead, who had been stargazing when it fell decided to find the fallen celestial object. But she was not the only one: a group of humans had done likewise, and she was captured for they believed her the sacred animal of their new “sky god”. She was a pampered treasure, but a prisoner all the same. Fortunately she was, in time, rescued by a serpent-man, and in the confusion she stole the “sky god”: a mystic gem with the power to grant great knowledge and wisdom to the bearer, the Star Cat’s Eye. She became friends with her rescuer and for many centuries they had adventures together. But eventually, as the human world became more and more connected, the serpent-man left for even farther places and the unicorns for the Imageria. Lotus, feeling that there were no more adventures to have, found a new hobby trading in historic and secret knowledge gained from her travels and use of the Cat’s Eye.

Then recently someone scrambled her brain. Lotus can’t remember how or why, and that’s probably because she can’t remember a lot of things: much of her special knowledge has been “tossed around” in her head the same way things in a room get tossed around when someone ransacks a room. Lotus now only remembers it all in fits and starts, and most annoyingly that includes many of the ways of using the Cat’s Eye.
Things got even worse when some kind of golem came after her and she had to flee for her life. Obviously someone wants her dead. But by fortunate chance this happened the same day Graviton was defeated and Ser the Ancient returned to Earth. Lotus secured a barrier crossing and presented herself at Avengers Island.

Not only has Lotus gained protection but the Star Cat’s Eye was recognized as having been created by Mhm, meaning the catgirls consider Lotus practically family. Currently Lotus is staying on Avengers Island, though Twilight Sparkle’s constant questions about Earth unicorns are making her reconsider.

Emerald Lass: If possessing a catgirl artifact is enough to make one family then EL certainly is, even if she is working for someone 409ers don’t like. That doesn’t mean the family has to trust her.

Ser the Ancient: The serpent-people were not always cold-hearted evil. Or, at least, they weren’t any worse than humans. During that phase of their existence a serpent-man discovered he had stopped aging. As the eons drew on and his people became more and more drawn into the corrupting world of unspeakable beings this serpent-man set off to explore wherever he could: across the Earth, out into space (thanks to some friendly hitchhikers), and through the dimensions of the multiverse. He fought terrible foes, sought wondrous treasures, and learned from the greatest masters of what could be taught to someone as ordinary as him.

Thus was born the legend of Ser the Ancient, perhaps the most famous hero that no one has ever heard of. Why this is so is a mystery, though the fact that he’s had countless names and worn countless disguises might mean that any legendary hero anywhere was really Ser, and by extension there may be achievements of heroes attributed to him erroneously. Ser, being a kind of practical person, does not advertise his achievements unless he thinks the story will be a means to a good end. Even then he’s a master storyteller: how do you know he’s not saying what you need to hear?

Ah-Ha: When Ak-Ra died there was no celestial force to claim her soul. However since she’d been pretty courageous and heroic in her life a few spirits and deities of such came to compete for her.

Ak-Ra strode out while they were having their contests. Out of their protection she quickly fell prey to various minor tricksters who needed a heroic patsy who wasn’t out of their legend range. So Ak-Ra was thrown between one scheme and another, forced to go on one dubious quest after another because she didn’t know any better. When she finally wised up she also realized she was too far in over her head: she’d been accessory to too many things to just barge her way out. And so for the first time in her existence Ak-Ra had to actually think about her actions.

And what she came up with was courageously crazy. So courageously crazy it just might work: rather than take the safe path of slowly digging her way out of trouble Ak-Ra wound herself even deeper in the schemes of every trickster who’d ever played her until she was inextricably woven. All that time she played the part of the dumb hero, except every so often she played it just dumb enough that there was a snarl in the thread of the plan.

Then she did someone else heroes are known for: she went back to life. Immediately all those carefully woven plans found out that Ak-Ra had been their supporting thread and that without her they were all unraveling fast. With that kind of reputation established Ah-Ha took a new name and look and began her career as a heroic prankster.

Blue: Nhn was dead. Mhm was dead. Red was the only one looking after Project Civ, and to do it she had to learn how to stop being her stubborn self, as useful as that had once been, and start listening. And so she learned how to listen. And that’s about it, apart from her occasional crazy stories like that time Black Dragon and Pinkie Pie took their argument to the Avengers OOC thread.

Project Civ: Catgirls. It was apparently the last project Aum-Ra came up with before going Godslayer: she said she’d found evidence that they nine of them were the last of a very ancient civilization of neko-people that explained why they were a universal symbol of hotness. When Aum-Ra went off Nhn took up the project, but after a few eons found that there was no known way to create the proper base material from scratch. But if it was true they were descendants that meant her own body had to contain at least a tiny amount of that material for cultivation. So Nhn sacrificed herself to try as many pieces as possible, and a few worked.

Thus the girls of Project Civ were born. For whatever reason they all appear as humanoid-type females, though they are in fact physically asexual. They reproduce via external bio-tech wombs which can combine morphic material from any number of parents. As this process is similar to that used by the Uryoms it is possible Civs may be able to reproduce with any creature from which a template sample can be extracted. As they have mostly remained hidden from the outside universe their full range of romance options is unknown. The Civs have spent their whole lives inside an Aum-Ra worldship. This ship journeyed to Earth with AR and is currently disguised as an island in the tropical Pacific near the nation of Kinkow while the Civs decide what they want to do next.

At some point in the distant future descendants of the Civs will colonize a flooded Earth after humans have left.

RomLoneWolf23
Daredevil
Daredevil

Postby RomLoneWolf23 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:34 pm

...Okay, as cool a concept as this is, is it from somewhere in particular, or just something you imagined?
-Exit the LoneWolf

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:36 pm

the above was all 100% silvercat

also makes a slight change to the Crinoverse version of Tellax, itself being a joint creation by Aum-Ra and the preservers
Kreuz Control Promotions: over 2800 builds served, and counting...
Crinoverse: Contributions

SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:06 pm

Kreuzritter wrote:also makes a slight change to the Crinoverse version of Tellax, itself being a joint creation by Aum-Ra and the preservers

Which was something that I talked about with Kreuz during Bay City Sentinels.

And I must credit Kreuz with at least some of Emerald Lass: he's the one who turned her into a V'hanian Empire member.

Also there is one reference in there that's not obvious: Kinkow is the setting for the Disney series Pair of Kings. The island's weird enough that I figure alien catgirls showing up would barely raise an eyebrow.

Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Crinos » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:36 pm

Yeah, sorry, not gonna be an entry tonight. My mouth has been bothering me all night. Tomorrow I get my stitches out, hopefully that will make me feel a little better.

Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Yeoman » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:39 pm

Crinos wrote:Yeah, sorry, not gonna be an entry tonight. My mouth has been bothering me all night. Tomorrow I get my stitches out, hopefully that will make me feel a little better.

Good luck.

kenseido
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby kenseido » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:24 pm

My entries for my three other PC Avengers.

Kir Avon- Kir is fairly unique in being the first Avenger that was somewhat forced upon the team. After he was reassigned by the TSAB, he resigned his position and returned to Earth. He spent several months looking for his girlfriend Vala, who he felt was on Earth. He connected back with the Chicago Avengers, but was a fairly unreliable member as he was constantly being drawn off during this time. At one point, he was drawn to Australia by a technomancer named Tesseract. Tesseract taught him to open his paradigm. During a ritual with some aborigines, Kir realized his girlfriend wasn't on Earth, in fact she never survived the fall of the TechnoMages. All of his visions were the result of his survivor's guilt. He returned and became a full time Avenger, cast off his old robes and staff and started his won path. At Troy's request, Kir moved to Emerald City to take over his spot on the main roster.

Allies

Avengers- Kir has dedicated himself to the Avengers. They are his new family and he will do whatever he needs to for them.

Troy Alexander- Kir and Troy make a very formidable team. Kir wants to be the voice of wisdom for Troy that Tesseact was for him. He also has taken on many of Troy's enemies, mostly to keep their focus away from the technopath.

Fandango - Fandango is the person he was assigned to watch and had the most reason to dislike him; so his immediate acceptance and friendship made Kir feel like part of the team and not an outsider. As the other alien on the team, the duo seemed to get into trouble a lot - mostly because Kir would follow Fandango anywhere.

Rin- Rin's current state is partially because he was covering for Kir while Kir was off in Australia. As a result, he checks on the mage often. In addition, Kir has tried to take up the charge against other standard mystical enemies, something most technomancers do not bother with.

Tesseract - The technomancer that helped Kir in Australia, Kir sees the older man as a bit of a mentor. Tesseract is very atypical for a technomancer, spending much of his time away from technology. Kir makes every effort to help out Tesseract whenever the senior technomancer needs it.

Enemies

Dr Shock- Kir finds the cyborg scientist revolting, but he has primarily taken up the charge against him to keep the villain's attention away from Troy.

Trigonsget- In much the same way, Kir has actively pursued the villainous children of Trigon to keep Rin out of it.

Madame Macabre - Kir's opposition to more classical supernatural foes has attracted the attention of the demon endowed seductress. Their encounters tend to be half fighting/half flirting. Why she has set her sights on Kir is still unclear to the technomancer.

--------------

Rin- Rin, the half-demon son of Trigon, barely maintains reserve status at the moment. Having inadvertently tapped into Trigon's powers during the Invasion and then later an encounter with Joyboy left him very unstable. Joyboy hit him with his fondest desire of Trigon not destroying this world, and his powers multiplied that by not only removing his own demon side, but that of all the other of Trigon's children. When the effect was broken, Rin's demon side came back with a vengeance. He was unable to meditate and his sleep was nothing but disturbing dreams. The final straw was when he killed a villain in cold blood. At that point, he locked himself away to focus all of his attention on keeping the demon side at bay. His only regular visitors are Susan and Kir Avon.

Cain Bennet- Cain is an older hero who joined the Chicago Avengers during the Invasion. Being outted as a meta during the Moore Administration in the late eighties and disowned by his father, Cain left Freedom City. He travelled across country with a group of other metas. He founded the SA Rangers with Foxfire and later went on to become an attorney and leading advocate for metahuman rights. He was in Chicago when the Invasion hit, and even though he had been retired from heroics for over 15 years, his instincts kicked in. He joined with the short-handed Chicago Avengers and helped drive off the invaders. Later, when a group of heroes came together in San Antonio to oppose someone using the technology of Baron Rhegher, Cain convinced Foxfire to fund them and he lent the Avengers name to the new team.
-----------------------------
Kenseido's Menagerie of Characters

Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: The Crinoverse 3 (Lucius Cabot)

Postby Crinos » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:35 am

Okay, feeling a bit better, gonna try a double hit today to make up for my absence yesterday. Starting with everyone's favorite evil lawyer.

Lucius Cabot

Ever wonder how super villains keep getting back on the streets? No matter how many times guys like the Fun Bunch or the Ultimates get put away, it always seems like they keep coming back to make more trouble. Why is that? Despite what one may think, actual breakouts from super villain prisons tend to be quite rare, and while villains do tend to elude justice a lot, sooner or later every bad guy (Except maybe the top shelf ones like Gravitar of Doctor Destroyer) gets caught. So how do they keep doing it?

Well you can thank one man for that: Lucius Cabot, the hardest working man in super villainy. When The Fear Master makes a bus of nuns eat their own tongues out of blind naked fear, or Gamma the Atom Smasher gets taken down after leveling a city block, the first person they call are Cabot, Cunningham and Crowley, the law firm that caters exclusively to Super villains.

Well, technically the term they use is "Empowered individuals with antisocial tendencies", see CC&C doesn't like using the "V" word when referring to their clientele, they personally feel that societal standards of good and evil are BS, and that often their clients are unfortunate victims of circumstance, bullied and pushed to a life of villainy by society and by those costumed self appointed vigilantes who deign to refer to themselves as super heroes.

Sound like crap? Yeah it is, and nobody slings it better that Lucius Cabot and his army of lawyers. Cabot has made a career out of getting the most depraved and evil criminals in the world back on the street, using every single loophole, cheap tactic, and method they can imagine to do the job. They bribe, they intimidate witnesses, they victim blame until the cows come home (No lie, in one case Cabot was hired to defend the demonic mercenary Morningstar after he attacked the Christian Hero Crusader, and Cabot was able to get him out on bail after arguing that the Crusader's strong Christian overtones and apparel provoked Morningstar, who is a mortal in a demons body, into violence). They just don't use mundane methods either. Cabot is a member of the Pact and has on his payroll numerous mystical and demonic entities who can aid their clients supernaturally.

All of this is to further the cause of evil. Cabot doesn't care about money (Well, he does care about money. A lot, but that's not his primary motivation). And he's infamous for taking jobs from clients who can't or wont pay for his services. The main purpose isn't even to get bad guys back on the street (Although, again that is a big part of it). No, the main goal of Cabot is to destroy hope, to convince people that there are some people who are above the law, that doing good in the end doesn't add up to jack squat. After all, there's nothing more disheartening for a super hero to find out that the villain they broke their arm and three ribs taking out got out the next day on a technicality, and that said hero now has a restraining order against the villain for "Needless and uncalled for aggression." Many a new and starting off hero has run into Cabot, and become so disillusioned they either quit or become an iron age style vigilante (Which also serves Cabot's agenda).

Of course, things have changed in Hell recently. With the demise of Mr. Hoppy and the reign of Leo Barnett, Cabot's marching orders from on high have changed somewhat. While he is still getting bad guys back on the street, he is also under orders from Barnett to persecute metahumans and make life miserable for them. Barnett, even as king of Hell, still believes superhumans are the spawn of Satan, and is bound and determined to make sure every metahuman burns with him. To this end, Cabot has been riding high on the Anti Metahuman Bandwagon ever since Barnett came to power (And despite the fact he is still getting superv villains on the street, yes that is terribly hypocritical, yeah Cabot does not give a single fig). Cabot has allied himself with the Knights for a Pure Mankind and the IHA. He was also one of the major proponents of the Hero Act and used its nebulous wording to put many heroes (even registered ones), in jail on trumped up charges.

Although Cabot is a magic user (And has the ability to turn into a huge serpentine demon, a recent gift from the demon Geryon), and a lot of his high level partners are also magic or demonic in nature, the average rank and file CC&C Lawyer is just a normal, non powered scumbag lawyer. Cabot knows better than to try to use superhuman lawyers right in the courtroom. But he will certainly use his magical powers and demonic minions outside the courtroom to meddle with the legal system. Cabot also has just about every super villain on the North American Continent at his beck and call. He has both FOE and the Crime Union on speed dial, and if needed he can get any villain on the books to help him. Because of this, anyone trying to attack Cabot directly quickly finds that litigation may be the least of their worries.

Most of the free world despises Cabot, but most people see him just as a scumbag lawyer, only the magically inclined know that he's demonic in nature. By extension most of the super heroic community know about Cabot and his dirty dealings, but since Cabot works hard to get rid of any evidence of his supernatural dealings, he has been all but impossible to pin down.

EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby EnigmaticOne » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:17 am

And of course, he's in Freedom City, like its new prosecutor, Phoenix Wright. Whom as back in Setting Thread 1, tried to steal the election from him.

Another nemesis.

Ironic, since I'm playing Ace Attorney right now.
Impeach the peach!

Voltron64
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Voltron64 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:51 am

Two things.

1. There needs to an Engineered Public Confession of Cabot admitting his primary goal of destroying hope.

2. How did Leo Barnett end up as King of Hell again?
Power doesn't corrupt. Power appeals to the corrupt. - Charles Phipps

Certainly it would be a better world if bigotry were rewarded with a straightjacket and a padded cell more often. - Libra

Return to “Mutants & Masterminds Settings”