Kreuz Control - DOOM!, Hydra, Azazel, Angel, Juggernaut

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:53 pm

There are no good robots or bad robots, only dead robots!

Circuit Breaker

PL: 10 (150)

abilities: (25)
STR 10 DEX 16 CON 14 INT 20 WIS 16 CHA 9

Combat: (18)
+7 init, +8/3 ATK, +10 DEF (+4 dodge, +3 flat-footed)
+0/10/12 DMG (unarmed/magnetic control/electric control)

saves: (10)
TOU +10 FORT +5 REF +7 WILL +6

Skills (23/92)
bluff +5
computers +10
craft: electronic +10
diplomacy +5
disable device +10
gather info +4
intimidate +6
knowledge: technology +10
medicine +6
notice +6
profession: engineer +8
notice +6
sense motive +6

feats (14)
attack focus: range 5, dodge focus 4, fearless, improved initiative, inventor, move by action, startle

Powers (61)
electrical control +12 (26)
- ap: datalink +3 (extra: machine control +1) [6]
- ap: magnetic control +10 [20]
flight +5 (10)
force feild +8 (extra: impervious +1, extra: linked-immunity +9 [life support]) (25)

costs
abilities 25 + combat 18 + saves 10 + skills 23/92 + feats 14 + powers 61 = 150 pts

:arrow: for those unfamiliar with the character, Circuit breaker was introduced in marvel's transformers comic back in the 80's, to act as a wildcard in the autobot/decpticon fighting on earth, seeing as she hates both sides with equal passion

:arrow: to make circuit breaker, I started with tech-minded skills (CB designed her cyber-implants), then mixed appropriate of hellqueen (similar mindset) and captain thunder (very similar powers)
Last edited by Kreuzritter on Mon May 21, 2007 4:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kreuz Control Promotions: over 2800 builds served, and counting...
Crinoverse: Contributions

Power-Glove
Daredevil
Daredevil

Postby Power-Glove » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:39 pm

Kreuzritter wrote:Image

so, what's a nice alien like you doing on a planet like this?

Tini

>snip coolness<

:arrow: the team muscle, from the sounds of things Tini is implied to be very attractive for a Tetramand. but looks aside, she's a classic brick

:arrow: for the record, her name is pronounced "Tiny"

While not classically beautiful, she's cute if you don't mind them twelve feet tall with four iris-less eyes. :D

Nice write-up.

Damian
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Damian » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:30 am

I already PMed Kreutz the happenings of the last sessions happenings using his Lady Deathstrike, but I'd thought it more appropriate to post it here since you guys might enjoy it as well.

Backstory:
All the psychics in my campaign are being hunted down and kidnapped by unknown assailents. In all this turmoil, Kenneth Krause, a psychic blade weilder and CIA special ops agent, starts having dreams of a female with purple hair wielding a katana; he sees this as through the eyes of a child, but can't remember anything afterwards (He doesnt know this, but the woman is his sister and her name is Psylocke). He is recruited by Argo Bates, a man working for a corporation named 'Cross Corps.' whos founder, and owner is Xander Cross. Xander wants to know why suddenly he has lost contatc with some of his agents; all psychics. He called in some favors, and Ken was the best they had.
In the meantime, a in far east, high atop the mountains of Japan, a 455 year old monk rises up from his 434 meditation and walks solemnly around the monastery. The entire order falls to their knees looking upon their master, who was just thought to have been a statue in the position of the room, speaking to themselves in hushed tones. Of all the students, only one seems to be able to move; Kenshin Tatsumasa. The Grand Monk says, 'Go. Your final test begins.'
All the while, in the year 3044 A.D., in a remote part of space, Gage Anders watches as suddenly his screen starts lighting up with messages; '2006: psychic annomoly. Massive waves of psychic energy disappearing.;
Gage Anders is a Timekeeper. Whenever a moment of time is changed, he must return to the past and set time to what it was. This sudden psychic disturbance in 2006 was not on the timeline of history. He goes to the past to complete his mission: set time back on it's road.

Ok, that was pretty borring, I know. :p

Anyways, the team assembles: Ken is sent to the airport to pick up Kenshin (great names huh?), in the meanwhile Gage appears through his wormhole and for some reason, is in an airport, and even stranger is suddenly attacked by Lady Deathstrike.

Gage was cought off guard in the first round but his suit wasn't (it has an internal AI and is in essence an NPC); it went into 'Hologram form (incorporeal)' and evaded the attack. That was the first round.

Next round LD tries, and hits with her claw, damaging the outter shell of his suit. Gage unleashes a blast from his hand that is supposed to render the receiver unconscience; LD makes the save and continues to attack.

Next round, Ken and Kenshin see the fight in the middle of the airport and procede to help Gage; Kenshin, from what appears to be out of thin air, unleashes with a katana, and strike at LD, who waa nearly caught of gaurd. Thanks to her regeneration, she quickly regains herself.

Ken increases his dexterity and strength and does the smartest thing in the whole fight; he uses his dex to catch LD off-guard and his strength to grapple her and keep her down.

Next round, LD headbutts Ken with the back of her head causing some damage due to the adamantium in her skull and kicks at Gage, her primary target and also deals some damage but Ken increases his strength to 30, and Kenshin uses 'The Dragons Wing' slash attacks and deals damage; LD regens it.

Next LD gets loose and deals damage to Gage, but Gage finally hits her with the blast and she gets a little dizzy but shrugs t off (warrior this guy is NOT). Ken and Kenshin attacks, but fail.

Suddenly, one of the windows is busted open as a man with his head on fire as well as the motrocycle crashes through and runs her over, crashing her through 3 walls. This is Argo Bates, The Ghost Rider.

LD seeing as the tide has turned and now heavely armed guards making their way to the scenes, says a frightful message; 'Hahaha. Gage Anders, Kenshin Tatsumasa, Kenneth Kraus...and even you Rider, cannot stop what is coming upon this world...or time.'

Next round, LD flees, disappearing into portal.

All in all, LD was quite a challenge for them, albeit they were noobs and didnt know how to fully take advantage of the situation. Also we're still new to the system and just getting comfortable with it.

Next session (tonight as it may) they'll be confronting Mr. Hand.
http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewtopic.php?p=291355#291355

For those wondering, like my players, my campaing seems totally and incredibly 'WTF?'; situations and fights occur that seem...unneccesary and pointless. But, if you've ever watched 'The Usual Suspects' and 'Lucky # Slevin', you'd have learned to keep an open mind. :wink:

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:31 am

I am justice. Justice doesn't change. Justice began long before me.

Caliburn

abilities: (40)
STR 20 DEX 20 CON 20 INT 14 WIS 16 CHA 10

Combat: (32)
+9 init, +12/8 ATK, +12 DEF (+4 dodge, +4 flat-footed)
+5/8 DMG (unarmed/batons)

saves: (10)
TOU +8/5 FORT +7 REF +8 WILL +8

Skills (30/120)
acrobatics +8
bluff +4
climb +6
concentration +8
escape artist +6
gather info +8
intimidate +8
investigate +8
knowledge: history +8
knowledge: current events +4
knowledge: streetwise +8
medicine +6
notice +8
search +8
sense motive +8
sleight of hand +6
stealth +8

feats (30)
assessment, attack focus: melee 4, contacts, dodge focus 4, blind-fight, diehard, equipment 6, fighting style 16 (accurate attack, defensive attack, elusive target, grappling finesse, improved block, improved disarm, improved grapple, improved initiative, improved pin, improved trip, instant up, move by action, power attack, quick draw, stunning attack, takedown attack), hide in plain sight, master plan, uncanny dodge, well-informed

equipment
armored costume +3 (feat: subtle) [4]
utility pouches [25]
- bolos {1}
- boomerangs {1}
- explosives {15}
- cutting torch (blast 1, drain TOU 1) {1}
- pepper spray {1}
- batons (strike 3, mighty, split attack) {1}
- sleep gas pellets {1}
- smoke pellets {1}
- stun pellets {1}
- tear gas pellets {1}
- throwing stars {1}

tradeoffs
+3 ATK/-3 DMG
+3 DEF/-3 TOU

complications
enemy (Janus)
fame (as caliburn)
secret (identity: adam sinclaire)

costs
abilities 40 + combat 32 + saves 10 + skills 30/120 + feats 30 = 150 pts

:arrow: the archetypal costumed adventurer of Silver age Sentinels, Caliburn plays like a more two-fisted crimebuster than master detective
Last edited by Kreuzritter on Mon May 21, 2007 4:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:11 pm

I am the terror that flaps in the night!

I am the chill that runs up your spine!

I, am...

Darkwing Duck

abilities: (36)
STR 14 DEX 16 CON 18 INT 16 WIS 16 CHA 16

Combat: (36)
+7 init, +10 ATK, +10 DEF (+2 dodge, +4 flat-footed)
+2/5 +2 DMG (unarmed/gas gun + sneak attack)

saves: (11)
TOU +10/7/4 FORT +4 REF +6 WILL +6

Skills (22/88)
acrobatics +5
bluff +9
disable device +5
drive +5
escape artist +5
gather info +5
intimidate +9
investigate +5
knowledge: business +5
knowledge: current events +5
knowledge: streetwise +5
notice +5
search +5
sense motive +5
stealth +5
swim +5

feats (25)
all-out attack, contacts (S.H.U.S.H.), defensive attack, defensive roll 3, dodge focus 2, elusive target, equipment 7, fascinate: bluff, improved block, improved initiative, master plan, power attack, redirect, set-up, sneak attack, taunt, well-informed

Powers (21)
device 7 "gas gun" (21)
- Obscure +5 (linked: stun)
- Stun +5 (extras: area-burst +1, range +1, duration-sustained +2, linked: obscure +5, flaw: full power -1) [35]

equipment
---
smoke grenades [4]
ratcatcher motorcycle [9]
Audubon bay bridge HQ (as stately manor) [18]
undercover vest +3 (feat: subtle) [4]

complications
enemy (fearsome 5 [negaduck, bushroot, quackerjack, liquidator, megavolt], F.OW.L. [Feindish Organization for World Larceny], Taurus Bullba)
obsession (very large ego)
responsibility (st. canard [turf], Gosalyn [foster daughter])
rivalry (other superheros, Gizmoduck and Quiverwing Quack in particular)
secret (identity [Drake Mallard])

costs
abilities 36 + combat 36 + saves 11 + skills 22/88 + feats 25 + powers 21 = 150 pts

:arrow: famed hero of disney Cartoons, DW is more or less a feathered version of the Masked Adventurer depicted in M&M: golden age

:arrow: for those wondering about certain descreptancies, consider this version of DW to be based around sometime between the pilot movie and the first episode. that, and i figured that with his ducktales career to consider, launchpad would be his own character, rather than an official sidekick (for the record, LP is the owner of the Thunderquack Jet)
Last edited by Kreuzritter on Mon May 21, 2007 4:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:42 pm

If it's got wings, I can crash it!

Launchpad McQuack

PL: 6 (90)

abilities: (22)
STR 14 DEX 14 CON 18 INT 10 WIS 12 CHA 14

Combat: (24)
+6 init, +6 ATK, +8/6 DEF (+2 combat pilot, +3 flat-footed)
+2 DMG (unared)

saves: (9)
TOU +4 FORT +5 REF +6 WILL +5

Skills (12/48)
bluff +4
craft: mechanical +8
diplomacy +4
gather info +4
knowledge: curret events +4
knowledge: pop culture +4
notice +4
profession: pilot +6
pilot +6
sense motive +4

feats (23)
attractive, beginner's luck, combat pilot 2, equipment 16, improved defense, improved initiative, jack of all trades

equipment
Thunderquck jet (as fighter jet)

tradeoffs
-2 TOU/+2 DEF

complications
accident (crashlands frequently)

costs
abilities 22 + combat 24 + saves 9 + skills 12/48 + feats 23 = 90 pts

:arrow: a staple of the animated disneyverse, Launchpad combines the airman, non-costumed sidekick and mechanic templates to create a decent sidekick or great pulp-era hero

UPDATE: added the complication for launchpad.
Last edited by Kreuzritter on Mon May 21, 2007 4:43 am, edited 4 times in total.

Taliesin
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Taliesin » Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:52 pm

What? No Power Loss [Pilot, when trying to land]? :D

Power-Glove
Daredevil
Daredevil

Postby Power-Glove » Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:54 pm

Taliesin wrote:What? No Power Loss [Pilot, when trying to land]? :D

It's a complication. ;)

I love the fact that Launchpad and DW are actually competent, and only momentary complications (DW should have occasional bouts of hubris which he eventually gets over and saves the day) slow them down for the sake of humor.

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:11 pm

yep, crashing's a complication for launchpad. after all, no matter how many times he crashes, he and his passengers always emerge unscathed, meaning he had to be doing something right (translation: launchpad crashes, but he spends the HP for a piloting check to land safely, despite the plane becoming a writeoff)

plus, the only part LP ever has real problems with is landing. evasive maneuvers, tricky takeoffs and even SoAP are things he handles quite well

Power-Glove
Daredevil
Daredevil

Postby Power-Glove » Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:28 pm

"I dunno about you, Dee Dubyoo, but I'm motherquacking sick and tired of these motherquacking snakes on my motherquacking plane!"

Seriously - since nobody gets hurt, it could just be that Launchpad getting on a plane renders it a single-use item.

Or he has an uncontrolled Disintegration, only affects planes, only when done with flight to destination.

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:22 pm

Superladies, they're always trying to tell you their secret identity. Think it'll strengthen the relationship, or something like that. I say: girl, I don't want to know about your mild-mannered alter ego. You say that you're a... Ultra Mega Lightning Babe or something like that, that's all right with me. I'm good. I'm good.

Frozone

abilities: (24)
STR 12 DEX 16 CON 16 INT 12 WIS 14 CHA 14

+11 init, +10/8 ATK, +12 DEF (+4 dodge, +4 flat-footed)
+1/10 DMG (unarmed/ice powers)

saves: (14)
TOU +8/6/3 FORT +6 REF +10 WILL +6

Skills (14/56)
acrobatics +8
bluff +6
diplomacy +6
intimidate +6
knowledge: business +6
knowledge: current events +6
notice +6
search +6
sense motive +6

feats (34)
All-Out Attack, attack focus: range 2, Attractive, benefit 3 (wealth 2, security clearance [NSA]), contacts, Connected, defensive attack, Defensive Roll 2, dodge focus 4, Equipment 4, Evasion 2, Improved Block, improved defense, Improved Trip, Instant Up, Improved Initiative 2, move-by action, Power attack, precise shot, Taunt, well-informed, uncanny dodge (visual)

Powers (34)
cold control +10 (23)
- ap: create ice +10 [20]
- ap: trip "ice slick" +6 (extra: area-cone +1) [18]
- ap: snare "ice bonds" +10 [20]
device: supersuit +2 (8)
- protection +3 [3]
- immunity +1 (extreme cold) [1]
- sensory protection +3 [3]
- speed +2 (flaw: limit-snow/ice terrain only -1) [1]
- super-movement +2 (sure footed 2, flaw: limited-snow-ice only -1) [2]
flight "ice slide" +3 (flaw: platform -1) (3)

drawbacks
power loss (intense heat) (-2)

equipment
cell phone [1]
sports car [8]
apartment HQ (as sanctum sanctorum [9]

tradeoffs
+2 DEF/-2 TOU

complications
responsibility (Honey [wife])
secret (identity)

costs
abilities 24 + combat 32 + saves 14 + skills 15/60 + feats 33 + powers 34 = 150 pts

:arrow: Frozone's been sitting on the to-do list for some time, so i thought i'd wheel him out, get the sun, and give this thread the touch of class Samuel L. Jackson brings to most of the stuff he gets involved in
Last edited by Kreuzritter on Mon May 21, 2007 4:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

Power-Glove
Daredevil
Daredevil

Postby Power-Glove » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:52 pm

Launchpad to Sam Jackson in three posts.

Then again, you went with the SOaP, so it must have been rattling in your noggin somewhere.

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:04 pm

and now, for my next trick:

duck, duck...

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:10 pm

*hmph* You're not worth my disgust!

Geese Howard

PL: 10 (223)

abilities: (50)
STR 20 DEX 22 CON 20 INT 16 WIS 18 CHA 14

+10 init, +13 ATK, +13 DEF (+5 dodge, +4 flat-footed)
+5 DMG (unarmed/ja-i-ken)

saves: (7)
TOU +5 FORT +7 REF +7 WILL +8

Skills (26/104)
bluff +8
concentration +8
diplomacy +8
gather info +8
intimidate +8
investigate +8
knowledge: art +8
knowledge: streetwise +8
knowledge: arcane lore +6
notice +8
profession: crime lord +10
search +8
sense motive +8

feats (61)
assessment, ambidexterity, attack focus: melee 5, dodge focus 5, connected, contacts, diehard, equipment 10, fighting style: hakyokuseiken (accurate attack, combat reflexes, counterattack, defensive attack, defensive strike, defensive throw, evasion, grappling block, grappling finesse, improved disarm, improved grab, improved grapple, improved pin, improved throw, improved trip, instant up, martial artist, power attack, stunning attack, takedown attack, uncanny dodge), improved initiative, minions 10, startle, taunt, trance, well-informed

Powers (47)
blast "Raging Storm" +5 (extras: area-burst +1, penetrating +1, linked-trip +5 [extra: knockback +1]) (32)
ap: blast "double reppuken" +5 (extra: autofire +1) [15]
ap: corrosion "Ja-i-ken" +5 [10]
extra attacks "Deadly rave!" +2 (10)
immunity +5 (falling damage) (5)

costs
abilities 50 + combat 32 + saves 7 + skills 26/104 + feats 61 + powers 47 = 223 pts

:arrow: among the first and most infamous bosses of fighting games, this version of geese is oriented around attacks of opportunity (as detailed in the MaMa), so as to properly emulate his counter heavy fighting style

:arrow: to truly capture the flavor of Geeese being the archetypal SNKboss, don't give your players attacks of opportunity. but be ware, for you are a much more viable target than an arcade console to player wrath
Last edited by Kreuzritter on Mon May 21, 2007 4:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

Damian
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Damian » Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:49 pm

OMG, Geese 'I survived a 80 floor drop from a building and lived' Howard...

Damn...his abilities are painful to even look at.

AWESOME. FRIGGIN. BUILD.

P.S. GOOSE!

Return to “Roll Call”