Kreuz Control - DOOM!, Hydra, Azazel, Angel, Juggernaut

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
SCKnight
Firebrand
Firebrand

Postby SCKnight » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:05 pm

I don't remember Kaine. Also, I still don't get why you gave Tigra a complication of being a slut. I don't recall her acting like one. Of course, I didn't read many Avengers comics.

Ares
Hero
Hero

Postby Ares » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:29 pm

SCKnight wrote:I don't remember Kaine. Also, I still don't get why you gave Tigra a complication of being a slut. I don't recall her acting like one. Of course, I didn't read many Avengers comics.

Which is odd given that's where the majority of her appearances originate.

SCKnight
Firebrand
Firebrand

Postby SCKnight » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:39 am

I've read a few of the Avengers comics, but not many of them. I also watched the cartoon, but I don't recall her ever acting like a slut. Maybe it was the costume.

Ares
Hero
Hero

Postby Ares » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:13 pm

SCKnight wrote:I've read a few of the Avengers comics, but not many of them. I also watched the cartoon, but I don't recall her ever acting like a slut. Maybe it was the costume.

Cartoons aren't usually 100% faithful to the comics, and most of them do their own interpretation of those characters to fit their own needs for plot and character types. The Tigra in the Avengers cartoon wasn't really like the comic Tigra at all, beyond having the same name and being a cat person. Completely different origins and personalities.

Tigra in her West Coast days was a pretty big slut due to the cat influences of her powers. How big a slut you ask? While on the West Coast Avengers, she started dating Wonder Man, only to then seduce another teammate who had just gone through a divorce and was on the rebound, actually having sex with him in their compound while Simon was walking past their room. She then briefly considerd having sex with a supervillain and then dumped them both of the heroes she was with to be with Moon Knight, all in the space of about 10 issues.

The Kricket Kid
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Re: 1047

Postby The Kricket Kid » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:33 pm

Kreuzritter wrote:Image

"we're not finished yet, brother..."

Kaine

PL: 10 (150)

abilities: (22)
STR 30 DEX 30 CON 30 INT 10 WIS 14 CHA 10

Combat: (32)
+11 init, +11/8 ATK, +11 DEF (+3 dodge, +4 flat-footed)
+10/10 DMG (unarmed/"mark of kaine")

saves: (4)
TOU +10 FORT +10 REF +10 WILL +6

Skills (15/60)
acrobatics +8
intimidate +8
gather info +6
knowledge: streetwise +6
knowledge: physical sciences +6
notice +6
search +6
sense motive +6
stealth +8

feats (18)
assessment, attack focus: melee 2, acrobatic bluff, diehard, dodge focus 2, fighting style 9 (all-out attack, defensive attack, elusive target, improved block, improved critical, move by action, power attack, takedown attack, startle), challenge (vanish), improved initiative, uncanny dodge

Powers (57)
enhanced STR +14 (14)
- AP: Death touch "mark of Kaine" +10 [10]
enhanced CON +14 (14)
enhanced DEX +14 (14)
leaping +3 (3)
supermovement +3 (wall-crawling 2) (6)
supersenses +5 (danger sense, precognition) (5)
superstrength +2 (4)

costs
abilities 22 + combat 32 + saves 4 + skills 15/60 + feats 18 + powers 57 = 150 pts

:arrow: one of the last remnants of the infamous Clone Saga, Kaine is more or less spidey's equivalent of the Frankenstein's monster, an aborted clone of himself that alternately wants to bring spidey's life down about his ears, or to 'make things easier' for parker so spidey can enjoy the civilian life Kaine can never have. Either way, it usually means ol' web-head won't be getting any sleep for the next few nights when Kaine blows through town

I remember Kaine. I hated him, in my opinion he was the worst part of the clone saga, yet i fail to dislike this build. As far as i can tell this build while it does not destroy my hate for this character it lessens it some what. Great build.

Out of curiosity, does this mean we can now expect to see the others from the clone saga?

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:28 pm

no, i don't think so.
Kreuz Control Promotions: over 2800 builds served, and counting...
Crinoverse: Contributions

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:03 pm

Night Thrasher

abilities: (44)
STR 18 DEX 24 CON 20 INT 12 WIS 14 CHA 10

+11 init, +12/8 ATK, +12 DEF (+4 dodge, +4 flat-footed)
+4/8 DMG (unarmed/battle staves)

saves: (10)
TOU +8/5 FORT +8 REF +10 WILL +6

Skills (20/80)
Acrobatics +10
climb +8
concentration +6
drive +6
intimidate +10
knowledge: finance +6
knowledge: streetwise +8
knowledge: tactics +6
notice +8
search +8
sense motive +6
stealth +8

feats (44)
assessment, attack focus: melee 4, beginner's luck, benefit 3 (wealth 3), equipment 7, diehard, dodge 4, evasion, fighting style 16 (accurate attack, acrobatic bluff, all-out attack, defensive attack, elusive target, improved block, improved critical, improved disarm, improved pin, improved trip, power attack, quick draw, startle, stunning attack, takedown attack 2), hide in plain sight, improved initiative, leadership, move by action, uncanny dodge, well-informed

equipment [34
gas mask [1]
armored jumpsuit +3 [3]
utility belt +21 [20]
- explosives +5 (extra: area +1) {15} *
- caltrops [1]
- pepper spray +5 {15}
- sleep gas pellets +4 {12}
- smoke pellets +2 {4}
- tear gas pellets +3 {15}
- battle staves +4 (feats: mighty, split attack) {6}
motorcycle [9]

tradeoffs
enemy (folding ircle, psionex)
fame (as Dwayne Taylor)
obsession (justice)
responsibility (head of he taylor foundation)
secret (identity)
temper

costs
abilities 44 + combat 32 + saves 10 + skills 20/80 + feats 44 = 150 pts

:arrow: night thrasher's more or less a rookie batman, and while he lacks batsy's breath and expertise, he makes up for it by being a master of unarmed combat.

:arrow: incidently, i find it ironic that thrash gets a guest-starring role in Marvel's Spider-man adventures line after getting blown up in regular continuity

:arrow: Or was he...
Last edited by Kreuzritter on Sun May 20, 2007 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:22 pm

Ares wrote:Tigra in her West Coast days was a pretty big slut due to the cat influences of her powers. How big a slut you ask? While on the West Coast Avengers, she started dating Wonder Man, only to then seduce another teammate who had just gone through a divorce and was on the rebound, actually having sex with him in their compound while Simon was walking past their room.

actually, it was in the HQ's rec room, with wonder man walking right past the window with the two of them clearly visible. with the biggest "boy, i'm glad my totally hot girlfreind isn't cheating on me with my loser teammate" grin on his face. heck, looking at the pic, you can pretty much hear him going "do-de-doo-doo-do".

course, he's no saint himself, seeing as when vision (who was like a brother to him) died, he barely went a day before macking on scarlet witch. that didn't end well

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Postby Thorpacolypse » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:25 pm

Kreuz, I gotta say, you are a machine!

And I am continually amazed at how well you've done with keep all the characters at the same PP cost while keeping their original feel.

Keep up the good work.
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

Skarlett Spyder
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Skarlett Spyder » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:40 pm

Hey, doesn't Thrash have some sort of incredible resistance to mental probes and other mental tampering? He's one of my favorite characters, and I'm just being knitpicky.

With that said, I absolutely LOVE this thread. I come here often for inspiration.

Wordmaker
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby Wordmaker » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:24 am

Agreed. There are so many characters I can't imagine building without exceeding 150 points.

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:33 am

Skarlett Spyder wrote:Hey, doesn't Thrash have some sort of incredible resistance to mental probes and other mental tampering? He's one of my favorite characters, and I'm just being knitpicky.

With that said, I absolutely LOVE this thread. I come here often for inspiration.

thank you very much. i didn't know about the mental tampering, but if you wanted, you could move some of that will save into a mind sheild. or drop his int to 10 and raise the save to +8

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:38 pm

Spartan-458 "Nicole"
AKA: Master Chick

abilities: (34)
STR 20 DEX 20 CON 20 INT 10 WIS 14 CHA 10

+9 init, +8 ATK, +12 DEF (+4 dodge, +4 flat-footed)
+5/8/8/8/8/10/12 DMG (unarmed/pistol/shotgun/shoutgun kata/grenade/rocket launcher/plasma blade)

saves: (10)
TOU +8/5 FORT +8 REF +8 WILL +6

Skills (18/72)
acrobatics +8
climb +6
demolitions +6
drive +6
intimidate +8
knowledge: tactics +6
notice +8
pilot +6
profession: marine +6
sense motive +6
survival +6

feats (22)
all-out attack, assessment, attack focus: range 4, diehard, dodge 4, elusive target, fearless, power attack, improved initiative, startle, move by action, precise shot, quick draw 2, takedown attack, uncanny dodge

Powers (38)
device: arsenal +6 (18)
- Blast "pulse pistol" +8 (feat: improved critical, extra: autofire +1) [30]
- AP: blast "shotgun" +8 (extra: penetrating +1) {24}
- AP: blast "plasma grenade" +8 (extra: area-explosion +1) {24}
- AP: blast "shotgun kata" +8 (extra: Autofire +1, Target area-burst +0) {24}
- AP: Blast "rocket launcher" +10 (extra: area-explosion +1, flaw: limited shots -1) {20}
- AP: strike "plasma blade" +7 (feat: mighty, improved critical 2, extra: penetrating +1) {17}
Device: MJOLNIR Mk. V Assault Armor +5 (20)
- immunity +9 (life support) [9]
- leaping +2 [2]
- protection +3 [3]
- supersenses +3 (communication link, direction sense, distance sense) [3]
- superstrength +4 [8]

drawback:
normal identity (full round) (-4)

tradeoffs
+2 ATK/-2 DMG
+2 DEF/-2 TOU

complications
enemy (covenant, flood)
rivalry (master Cheif)
responsibility (Space marine)

costs
abilities 34 + combat 32 + saves 10 + skills 18/72 + feats 22 + powers 38 - drawback 4 = 150 pts

:arrow: first appearing in Deador alive 4, Nicole made he biggest claim to fame yesterday when she appeared in a totally sweet fan-movie

:arrow: my initial plan was to try and work krav maga into her feats for a fighting style, but i ultimately chose to be more accurate to the movie.
Last edited by Kreuzritter on Sun May 20, 2007 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

SCKnight
Firebrand
Firebrand

Postby SCKnight » Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:19 am

Neat Master Chick. I saw you did some of the characters from Fatal Fury and KoF. Very good job on the conversions. However, I should point out that Wolfgang Krauser was considered a mercenary and bodyguard in the anime, so shouldn't he have a profession as a mercenary and or bodyguard? BTW, does anyone know anything about NEST, the evil organization from the KoF games?

Beleriphon
Paragon
Paragon

Postby Beleriphon » Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:25 am

Neato. The Chief is still cooler, he gets to hang out it Cortana.

Return to “Roll Call”