Kreuz Control - DOOM!, Hydra, Azazel, Angel, Juggernaut

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:14 pm

"And lo, the beast looked upon the face of beauty, and beauty stayed his hand, and from that day forward, he was as one dead".
- Arabian proverb

King Kong

PL: 10 (150)

abilities: (30)
STR 38 DEX 24 CON 30 INT 6 WIS 14 CHA 10

Combat: (32)
+11 init, +6/4 ATK, +6 DEF (-4 size, +2 dodge, +2 flat-footed)
+14 DMG (unarmed)

saves: (11)
TOU +14 FORT +14 REF +10 WILL +6

Skills (14/56)
acrobatics +8
climb +10
intimidate +10
notice +6
sense motive +4
survival +12
swim +6

feats (21)
ambidexterity, all-out attack, assessment, attack spec: unarmed, chokehold, dodge 2, fearsome prescence 3, fast overrun, fearless, improved initiative, improved grab, improved grapple, improved overrun, improved pin, move-by action, power attack, uncanny dodge, takedown attack

Powers (46)
additional limbs +2 (prehensile feet) (2)
growth +12 (feat: innate, extra: continous +1, flaw: permanent -1) (37)
protection +4 (4)
supersenses +3 (low-light vision, scent, track) (3)

drawback (-4)
disability: mute (major, very common) (-4)

costs
abilities 30 + combat 32 + saves 11 + skills 14/56 + feats 21 + powers 46 - drawback 4 = 150 pts

:arrow: Ladies and gentlemen, I give you KONG, THE EIGHTH WONDER OF THE WORLD!

:arrow: as the wealth of feats suggest, this kong is built after the 2005 version of the great ape, a gargantuan combat monster that's more than capable of holding his own against dinosaurs, biplanes, and the occassional superhero, while carrying the token damsel to the highest point he can find
Last edited by Kreuzritter on Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kreuz Control Promotions: over 2800 builds served, and counting...
Crinoverse: Contributions

SCKnight
Firebrand
Firebrand

Postby SCKnight » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:05 pm

Quick someone get Giant-Man in here!

Sorry, couldn't resist that little joke. Ahem...Excellent work on King Kong, Kreuz.

kerianvalentine
Zealot
Zealot

Postby kerianvalentine » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:09 pm

"Push it right into the DANGER ZONE..." The Top Gun Theme plays loud from the Kerevision as it flicks on. The Kreuz Control ad flips up under the music, and then it cuts away to the title placard of ACE MCREX: KING OF THE SKIES.

"GRAAAA-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!" Tyrannosaurus Reich held up the spearhead from the City Museum to the sunlight, its smooth gold plating beautiful but rusted. "NOW ZAT I HEFF THE SPEAR OF LONGINUSAURUS, DER FUHRERSAURUS REX VILL TRIUMPH! HEIL MEIN FUHERERSAURUS!"

"Not if I can help it!" Ace roared, pushing the plane into a dive.

T-Reich wins Initiative.

"ACE MCREX!" T-Reich screamed, hatred in his voice, his tail thumping against the ground. He pulled the trigger of his Schmeisser, blasting at Ace's plane. Ace dragged the plane into a spin, sending a trigger-spray of machine-gun fire towards T-Reich. The Nazisaur ducked out of the way, but too late - bullets arced across his tiny arms, and he roared in pain.

T-Reich misses with his Schmeisser, but Ace scores a Critical Hit with his Machine Guns...T-Reich is Bruised.

"I VILL DESTROY YOU FIRST!" T-Reich shouted at the sky, grasping the gun with both claws and pointing it straight at Ace's plane. Ace pulled up just enough to avoid a lethal shot - the bullets blasted across the plane's undercarriage. With a start, Ace realized that the warning lights were flashing - the bullets must've hit a fuel line!

Crap, came Ace's thought as he wheeled the plane upside down, I hope this works. His claws worked furiously at the controls, his tail gripping the joystick, his teeth clenched as tight as he could get them.

The plane sputtered, and died.

Below, T-Reich's roaring laughter echoed all through the City, vibrating from wall to wall.

The laugh ceased a moment later, as Ace's plane jerked up, skimming along the ground with one wing at Mach One, trailing smoke like some parodical cartoon car that's run out of parts. In the cockpit, T-Reich could see Rex's claws moving at top speed, rerouting engine fuel and God only knew what else.

T-Reich's mouth opened wide in a challenging roar as the plane crashed into him.

T-Reich scores a really lucky crit, and Ace's plane takes it, getting Stunned. Ace burns a Hero Point [5] to unstun it and uses his Pilot skill to Bluff T-Reich flat-footed, then using the plane as a ram attack. T-Reich is major stunned and bruised.

T-Reich roared again, no words left, and pointed the gun into the cockpit. Ace ducked out of the way of the gun as the bullets screamed through the pressurized glass.

"I heff you now."

"Don't think so," Ace replied, well aware that T-Reich could barely hear him. He jammed the plane into high gear, soaring towards a statue. It would be a narrow fit...he'd have to pray...

Ah, what the hell. Luck was on his side.

T-Reich hits, but Ace saves by luck. And Ace has an idea.

Another burst of machine-gun fire scattered through the cockpit, with yet more mocking laughter. "You are right vhere I vant you."

"Actually," Ace replied calmly as the statue screamed up in front of them, "I've got -you- where I want -you-."

T-Reich barely had time to look up as the statue of the Jesusaurus Rex [proudly proclaiming that he went extinct for your sins] met the top of his skull at mach two...

OUCH. Reich blasts Ace in the face, and he gets Bruised...
...and then he scores a twenty on his Piloting Check to not die from scraping the plane across through the statue's legs...and Reich critically fails, and does die.

Ace swung out of his plane as it skidded to a halt and raced back to the statue. He avoided looking at the body as he knelt down to retrieve the spear.

"Sarah."
"What's up, Acey?"
"I got it. I got the spear."
"Nice work, McRex. Get your flyboy tail on home."

Ace tilted his head up, and his eyes widened as he realized that the corpse before him was not, as it should've been, splattered with blood...

The robot's chassis echoed with metallic, recorded laughter.

And T-Reich gets away...

Wordmaker
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby Wordmaker » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:32 pm

That was bizarre. But good bizarre. :wink:

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:57 am

"I think it's time I rejoined the human race."

The Uranian

abilities: (28)
STR 10 DEX 16 CON 16 INT 18 WIS 18 CHA 10

Combat: (28)
+7 init, +6 ATK, +12 DEF (+4 dodge, +4 flat-footed)
+0/8 DMG (unarmed/mental blast)

saves: (8)
TOU +8/3 FORT +6 REF +5 WILL +7

Skills (21/84)
computers +8
craft: electronic +8
craft: mechanical +8
concentration +10
knowledge: life sciences +8
knowledge: physical sciences +8
knowledge: technology +8
notice +6
pilot +8
search +6
sense motive +6

feats (16)
dodge 4, eidetic memory, equipment 9, improved initiative, uncanny dodge

Powers (56)
Device: encounter suit +3 (12)
- immunity +9 (life support) [9]
- Protection +5 [5]
device: telepathic headband +11 (44)
- comprehend +2 [4]
- Illusion +8 [33]
- AP: mental blast +8 {32}
- Telepathy +9 [18]

drawback
weakness: Earth's atmosphere (uncommon, moderate, can kill, per round) (-7)

equipment
Flying saucer [70]
- STR 100, SPD 12, DEF 2, TOU 15, Size: colossal, features: communications, living space, computer, laboratory, remote control. power: life support, Blast +12 NOTE: cost shared with Jimmy Woo, Venus, Namora, M-11 and Gorilla-Man)

costs
abilities 28 + combat 28 + saves 8 + skills 21/84 + feats 16 + powers 56 - drawback 7 = 141 pts

:arrow: one of the Agents of Atlas, Bob Grayson was called Marvel Boy back in the 50's, but it was suggested by the book's author he'd be called the Uranian from here on out. of my converts, he was a tricky one to build, mostly because of that flying saucer of his, such that to make it do what it does, i had to split the costs with the rest of the team. and yes, I am statting the entire Atlas lineup, with the provision that they recruit Triathlon at some point down the road.

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:23 am

"Do you know what it's like to be forgotten and abandoned?"

Namora

abilities: (24)
STR 34 DEX 18 CON 34 INT 10 WIS 14 CHA 12

Combat: (24)
+8 init, +8/6 ATK, +8 DEF (+2 dodge, +3 flat-footed)
+12 DMG (unarmed)

saves: (6)
TOU +12 FORT +12 REF +6 WILL +6

Skills (15/60)
diplomacy +4
intimidate +8
knowledge: history +6
notice +6
search +6
sense motive +6
survival +6
swimming +10

feats (13)
all-out attack, assessment, attack spec: unarmed, diehard, dodge 2, environmental adaptation: underwater, equipment, improved initiative, improved overrun, power attack, takedown attack, uncanny dodge

Powers (63)
Enhanced STR +18 (18)
Enhanced CON +18 (18)
immunity +4 (age, drowning, cold, pressure) (4)
impervious TOU +6 (6)
supersenses +5 (darkvision, sonar) (5)
superstrength +3 (6)
swimming +8 (9)
- AP: flight +4 [8]

equipment
contributed to Uranian's flying saucer

tradeoffs
+2 DMG/-2 ATK
+2 TOU/-2 DEF

Complications
enemy (lyrrah, Lemuria, Nitro)
honor
responsibility (atlantean royalty)
prejudice (altantean hybrid)
secret (Agent of Atlas)
temper

costs
abilities 24 + combat 24 + saves 6 + skills 15/60 + feats 12 + powers 64 = 150 pts

:arrow: Agent of atlas and the cousin of the Submariner, in an ironic twist the same month Namora was brought out of her death-like slumber, her daughter died in the opening pages of Civil War. Suffice it to say, this has not put her in the best of moods.

Servitor_2152
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Servitor_2152 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:52 am

Kerian, since it's not on your thread, I'll say this here:

That was absolutely hillarious.

I want a shirt that says "Jesusaurus Rex: He Went Extinct For Your Sins" now. :D

kerianvalentine
Zealot
Zealot

Postby kerianvalentine » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:26 am

T-Reich handled very well - Ace's good rolls and set of Hero Points were what saved him [and his awesome finish] - and I really liked the way he worked. Honestly in a melee fight or on the ground Reich would've kicked Ace around pretty easily.

Fortunately for Ace, he is the King of the Skies...

And you'd be surprised how easy it is to write for Ace. Just add "Saurus" onto the end of the names, like Furhersaurus, Longinusaurus, Jesusaurus...add Rex where appropriate. :P

I'll admit I was upset that the Autofire didn't get much use due to him missing a lot and Ace's plane rolling really well. Oh well. :(

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Libra » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:57 am

Tch. Shame on you. Everyone knows Jesusaurus was a Triceratops. . . 8)

(Think about it. One for the Father, One for the Son and one for the Holy Ghost. . .)

Good stuff, Kreuz and Kerian. :D
Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

Rule Brittania! Praise the Hoff and the Grin!

Warning!: May cause Thread Drift.

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:09 am

"They only had superhero books, and all of those had crossover stories, so you had to buy all of them to get one damn story! Gotta be a racket. And Where's all the war books?"

Gorilla Man

abilities: (34)
STR 24 DEX 24 CON 24 INT 10 WIS 14 CHA 10

Combat: (30)
+11 init, +12/8 ATK, +10 DEF (-1 size, +5 dodge +3 flat-footed)
+7/5/ DMG (unarmed/)

saves: (6)
TOU +10/7 FORT +9 REF +7 WILL +6

Skills (25/100)
bluff +8
climb +8
demolitions +8
disable device +6
gather info +6
intimidate +10
knowledge: tactics +8
notice +10
search +8
sense motive +8
survival +8
stealth +6
swim +6

feats (37)
accurate attack, all-out attack, ambidexterity, assessment, attack focus: range 4, chokehold, defensive roll 3, dodge 5, diehard, evasion, equipment 6, improved overrun, improved grapple, improved initiative, improved pin, move-by action, power attack, startle, takedown attack, teamwork 3, uncanny dodge

Powers (18)
growth +4 (feat: innate, extra: continuous +1, flaw: permanent -1) (13)
immunity +1 (age) (1)
supersenses +2 (low-light vision, scent) (2)
superstrength +1 (2)

equipment
commlink [1]
gas mask [1]
binoculars [1]
MOLLE vest [1]
arsenal [21]
- Paired submachine guns +8 (feats: improved crit, split attack) {18}*
- frag grenade +5 {15}
- sleep gas grenade +4 {16}
- knife +1 (feats: mighty, thrown, improved crit) {4}
5 EP towards flying saucer

tradeoff
+2 ATK/-2 DMG

costs
abilities 34 + combat 30 + saves 6 + skills 25/100 + feats 37 + powers 18 = 150 pts

:arrow: point man for the agents of Atlas, Ken Hale was a soldier of fortune who sought out immortality, and found it thanks to the advice of the mysterious Mr. Lao. it also turned him into a gorilla. these things happen.
Last edited by Kreuzritter on Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Libra » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:11 am

Indeed. 8)

I'll bet he get's assigned to a lot of irregular missions.

He is a gorilla warrior, isn't he? :mrgreen:
Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

Rule Brittania! Praise the Hoff and the Grin!

Warning!: May cause Thread Drift.

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:42 am

"There's no need to fight, we're all freinds here."

Venus

abilities: (40)
STR 10 DEX 14 CON 20 INT 10 WIS 16 CHA 30

Combat: (20)
+6 init, +4 ATK, +10 DEF (+4 dodge, +3 flat-footed)
+5/9 DMG (unarmed/nauseate)

saves: (7)
TOU +10 FORT +5 REF +6 WILL +6

Skills (14/56)
bluff +10
diplomacy +10
knowledge: history +6
knowledge: arcane +6
notice +6
perform: sing +10
sense motive +8

feats (14)
distract: bluff, diehard, dodge 4, environmentl adaptation: underwater, equipment, fascinate 3 (bluff, diplomacy, perform), improved initiative, set-up

Powers (55)
emotion control +10 (extras: burst +1, selective +1, flaw: sense dependent: auditory -1) (32)
- AP: Nauseate +9 (feats: sedation, extra: range +2, alt save: will +0, flaw: sense dependant-voice -1) [28]
- AP: Mind control +10 (extra: conscious +1, flaw: sense dependent: voice -1) [20]
immunity +5 (age, disease, cold, pressure, drowning) (5)
protection +5 (5)
Strike +10 (11)
- AP: superstrength +5 [10]
swimming +3 (3)

equipment
donated towards uranian's flying saucer

costs
abilities 40 + combat 20 + saves 7 + skills 14/56 + feats 14 + powers 55 = 150 pts

:arrow: Facewoman of the Agents of Atas, you'd think she'd have at least one rank of attractive. well, my take is that even though she's hot, and clearly knows how to use her looks, using attractive would only take away from her unearthly beauty. because she's not merely beautiful, the girl's like unto Charisma personified. you can't help but like her. that she's easy on the eyes is an added bonus
Last edited by Kreuzritter on Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:43 am

"ARCHIVING!"

M-11, the Human Robot

abilities: (20)
STR 34/24 DEX 10 CON n/a INT 20 WIS 16 CHA 10

Combat: (24)
+9 init, +8/6/6 ATK, +8 DEF (+2 dodge, +3 flat-footed)
+12/10 DMG (unarmed/death ray)

saves: (4)
TOU +12 FORT n/a REF +1 WILL +6

Skills (6/24)
computers +6
notice +6
search +6
sense motive +6

feats (11)
all-out attack, attack spec: unarmed, beginner's luck, equipment, improved initiative, jack of all trades, luck, speed of thought, power attack, takedown attack, uncanny dodge

Powers (90)
Blast "Death Ray" +10 (feats: accurate, precise) (24)
- ap: datalink +10 [10]
- ap: enhanced STR +10 [10]
elongation +2 (flaw: arms only -1) (1)
immovable +2 (extra: unstoppable +1) (4)
immunity +30 (fort) (30)
protection +14 (14)
regeneration +10 (rec bonus +5, I +1, d +2, res +4, feat: regrowth extra: true res, flaw: source-metal -1) (13)
superstrength +2 (4)

drawbacks (-5)
vulnerable: power drains (uncommon, major) (-3)
vulnerable: magnetics (uncommon, moderate) (-2)

equipment
used on Uranian's flying saucer

tradeoffs
+2 DMG/-2 ATK
+4 TOU/-4 DEF

costs
abilities 20 + combat 24 + saves 3 + skills 6/24 + feats 14 + powers 88 - drawbacks 5 = 150 pts

:arrow: every team needs a tank, and for the agents f Atlas, that's M-11. the series suggests that M-11 actually has even more abilities locked away, but these are the common powers one can expect from it.

:arrow: one last note: M-11's regenerative power is a magical attribute, designed to put M-11 back together in the event of his destruction from availible materiel.

:arrow: other than that, M-11 is the iconic 1950's killer robot, and sworn servant of the Atlas foundation and their new master, The People's Leader
Last edited by Kreuzritter on Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:43 am

"These guys ain't never seen a team like us before. Now let's get in there and save the president."

Jimmy Woo

abilities: (38)
STR 14 DEX 18 CON 16 INT 16 WIS 18 CHA 16

Combat: (32)
+8 init, +15/13/8 ATK, +12 DEF (+4 dodge, + flat-footed)
+3/5 DMG (unarmed/pistol)

saves: (8)
TOU +8/6/3 FORT +6 REF +7 WILL +6

Skills (25/100)
acrobatics +6
bluff +8
climb +6
concentration +8
gather info +8
drive +8
inimidate +6
investigate +8
notice +8
profession: secret agent +6
search +8
sense motive +8
survival +6
swim +6

feats (47)
assessment, attack spec: heavy pistol, attack focus: range 5, benefit 2 (security clearance, status), connected, defensive roll 2, diehard, dodge 4, elusive target, equipment 7, evasion, defensive attack, improved block, improved defense, instant up, improved trip, power attack, takedown attack, inspire 3, improved initiative, leadership, luck 2, precise shot, quick draw, teamwork 3, taunt, uncanny dodge

equipment
wristwatch phone [2]
heavy pistol +5 [10]
bulletproof vest +3 (feat: subtle) [4]
spy sports car [14]
5 ep towards uranian's flying saucer

tradeoffs
+2 DEF/-2 TOU
+5 ATK/-5 DMG

costs
abilities 38 + combat 32 + saves 8 + skills 25/100 + feats 47 = 150 pts

:arrow: Jimmy Woo, former agent of SHEILD, now the top Agent of Atlas, taking 3-d man's place on the roster as team leader.

:arrow: now, i know jimmy here seems rather mundane compared to the rest of the team, but for rp bonuses, Jimmy's memory was rewound back to the 1950's, and thus he's even more a man out of time than captain america
Last edited by Kreuzritter on Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:32 pm

there you have it, the entire AoA linup. perhaps the most boss comic of the past year

Return to “Roll Call”