Prodigy Duck's Beastiary and More (Allabar)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:30 pm

Geraturatu wrote:
prodigyduck wrote:ORCUS, Demon Prince of the Undead (PL 20)

I actually saw him as higher than PL 20 since he was epic in DnD, and that was even before they made more powerful (and fitting) versions of them.

So you know, I was not actually aiming for him to be PL 20. He just turned out that way after I added up the Combat Stat's math. I was actually expecting him to be somewhere in the PL 24-27 area, so I was actually surprised.
"Terrorism is the tactic of the weak." -Reza Aslan, Muslim Scholar

Mediocrity always attacks excellence.

Please see my MnM Beastiary.

Servitor_2152
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Servitor_2152 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:32 pm

prodigyduck wrote:As for my Monster Conversions, I have several guidlines that I follow.

In general, I pay attention to the guidelines listed in the 3rd Edition Monster Manual for each creature's Type (Outsider, Humanoid, etc.). I have constructed a basic chart with Attack Bonuses and Saving Throws (pretty much like the one at the beginning of the Class section from the Player's Handbook).

For example, were I converting a 6 Hit Die Aberration, it would have an Attack and Defense Bonus of +4 (as Aberrations have "Fair" Combat Values). Aberrations have Good Will saves, so the example creature has Fort +2, Ref +2, and Will +5 (to be modified by Ability Score bonuses, of course).

When it comes to the powers of a creature, I pay attention to the DCs of the power's saving throw. If the Monster Manual says the saving throw DC is 15, then I give the equivalent MnM power a rank of 5 (at the save will be DC 15). I find it to be very intuitive.

It is important to pay attention to the little details of a monster's powers. For example, the Water Elemental has a variety of special tricks and abilities associated with its "Water Mastery" power. This had to be broken up into Telekinesis, Enhanced Attack Bonus, and several other Traits. One should use their judgement in such cases.

As for Protection, I usually give the creatures a number of ranks of Protection equal to their natural armor. Now, sometimes, the creature just has an unbelieveable Natural Armor score. In these cases, I try to use my judgement on trying to get it on the same PL as the Monster Manual's Challenge Rating. This can sometimes be done by simply dividing the Natural Armor in half or even thirds (in extreme cases).

If there is anything folks are a little unsure about, just let me know.

That's pretty much how I do my builds, too, though I don't worry too much about what the Monster Manual (or Monsternomicon, in my case) says about the Challenge Rating. I just stat 'em like I see 'em, and let that determine the beasty's Power Level.

One question: how do you determine a creature's Defense? Most of my Iron Kingdoms builds use nothing but Dodge Focus ranks equal to their Dexterity bonuses (or maybe one or two higher than in some cases), so they're incredibly easy to hit when flat-footed. The only difference is those creatures that have a deflection bonus of some sort, like incorporeal undead.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:38 pm

Servitor_2152 wrote:That's pretty much how I do my builds, too, though I don't worry too much about what the Monster Manual (or Monsternomicon, in my case) says about the Challenge Rating. I just stat 'em like I see 'em, and let that determine the beasty's Power Level.

One question: how do you determine a creature's Defense? Most of my Iron Kingdoms builds use nothing but Dodge Focus ranks equal to their Dexterity bonuses (or maybe one or two higher than in some cases), so they're incredibly easy to hit when flat-footed. The only difference is those creatures that have a deflection bonus of some sort, like incorporeal undead.

I usually give the creature a Defense Bonus equal to their Attack Bonus. The only times I vary on this is when the creatures seem to be a little Toughness-heavy (such as my Earth Elementals). Also, if the creature seems a bit bulky, I will usually give them half this amount (such as in my Adult Dragon, which has 1/2 the base defense bonus than its Attack Bonus).

Taliesin
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Taliesin » Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:16 pm

This is really a nice collection you've got going here. The few monsters in the M&M core book, although loosely based on their D&D counterparts, weren't quite enough, and I've always wanted to use M&M to run some fantasy campaigns. Having done some monster conversions from D&D, I can attest to the amount of time and effort it can take. This may come in very, very handy. :D

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:33 pm

More will be coming. Just not tonight... My roommate brought home Lego Star Wars 2. :D

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:12 am

CLOAKER (PL 7, Minion 9)

Attributes
STR 21 (+5), DEX 16 (+3), CON 17 (+3), INT 14 (+2), WIS 15 (+2), CHA 15 (+2)

Combat
Attack +3 (includes -1 size), Damage +5 (unarmed), Defense 13 (Flat-Footed 11), Initiative +7

Saves
TGH +7, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7

Feats
Improved Initiative

Skills
Notice 8 (+10), Stealth 8 (+7)

Powers
Concealment 4 (visual; Flaw: Limited – only in shadows [-1], Partial [-1]) (2pp)
Flight 3 (6pp)
Growth 4 (Power Feat: Innate, Extra: Duration – Continuous, Flaw: Permanent) (13pp)
Illusion 6 (Power Feat: Progression 2 – 25-ft. radius, Extra: Duration – Sustained [+1], Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Medium – Shadows [-1]) (20pp)
Immunity 1 (Cloaker Moans) (1pp)
Nauseate 5 (“moan”; Extra: Area – Cone [50-ft.; +1], Flaw: Sense Dependent – Auditory [-1]) (10pp)
AP – Confuse 5 (Power Feat: Progression 1 – Area, Extra: Area – Burst [50-ft. radius; +1], Flaw: Range – Touch [-1], Sense Dependent – Auditory [-1]) (1pp)
AP – Emotion Control 5 (Power Feat: Progression 1 – Area, Extra: Area – Burst [50-ft. radius; +1], Flaw: Limited – Fear Only [-1], Range – Touch [-2], Sense Dependent – Auditory [-1]) (1pp)
AP – Paralyze 5 (Extra: Range – Ranged [+1], Flaw: Sense Dependent – Auditory [-1]) (1pp)
Protection 4 (4pp)
Snare 10 (Power Feat: Improved Grapple, Extra: Engulf [+0]) (11pp)
Super-Senses 2 (Darkvision) (2pp)

Drawbacks
Disability (no hands [very common, moderate]) (-4pp)
Power Loss (Flight, if wings are restricted) (-1pp)

Ability Scores: 26, Skills 4, Feats 1, Powers 72, Combat 16, Saves 9, Drawbacks –5 = 122
Last edited by prodigyduck on Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:30 am

ASMODEUS, Arch-Duke of Hell (PL 27, Minion 42)

Attributes
STR 40 (+15), DEX 23 (+6), CON 30 (+10), INT 30 (+10), WIS 34 (+12), CHA 30 (+10)

Combat
Attack +14 (includes -1 size), Damage +15 (unarmed), +23 (Ruby Rod), Defense 24 (Flat-Footed 16), Initiative +10

Saves
TGH +25, Fort +22, Ref +18, Will +24

Feats
Artificer, Attractive, Benefit (Overlord of all Devil-kind), Improved Initiative, Power Attack

Skills
Bluff 32 (+42), Concentration 32 (+44), Craft: Chemistry 32 (+42), Diplomacy 32 (+42), Disguise 32 (+42), Gather Information 32 (+42), Intimidate 32 (+44), Knowledge: Arcane Lore 32 (+42), Knowledge: Nature 8 (+18], Knowledge: Religion 12 (+22), Knowledge: The Planes 32 (+42), Language 3 (Celestial, Draconic, Mabrahoring [Infernal is native]), Notice 32 (+44), Search 32 (+42), Sense Motive 32 (+44), Stealth 16 (+18]

Powers
Comprehend 4 (speak, understand, and read any language) (8pp)
Device 12 (“Ruby Rod” easy to remove; Power Feat: Restricted 2 – Asmodeus only) (38pp)
-- Healing 13 (“Reverie of Nessus” Power Feat: Persistent, Extra: Energizing [+1], Restoration [+1], Total [+1], Flaw: Personal [-1])
AP – Blast 13 (“line of acid” Extra: Area – Line [130-ft.; +1], Secondary Effect [+1], Flaw: Range – Touch [-1])
AP – Blast 13 (“cone of cold” Area – Cone [130-ft.; +1]), Flaw: Range – Touch [-1])
AP – Blast 13 (“lightning bolt” Extra: Area – Line [130-ft.; +1], Flaw: Range – Touch [-1])
AP – Strike 9 (Power Feat: Mighty, Extra: Penetrating [+1])
Drain 10 (“unholy aura”; Ability Scores and Combat Traits all at once; Extras: Alternate Save – Willpower [+0], Area – Burst [50-ft. radius; +1], Aura [+1], Duration – Sustained [+2], Flaws: Limited – can only Drain 10 points, no more [-1]) (60pp)
Growth 4 (Power Feat: Innate, Extra: Duration – Continuous [+1], Flaw: Permanent [-1]) (13pp)
Flight 4 (8pp)
Immunity 10 (aging, disease, fire damage, poison, suffocation) (10pp)
Impervious Toughness 20 (Flaw: Limited – not vs. holy or magic [-1]) (10pp)
Magic 20 (Telekinesis; Power Feat: Alternate Power 20 [select 20 Alternate Powers as additional “spells”], Subtle)
Paralyze 27 (“chill gaze” Extra: Range – Perception [+2], Flaw: Sense-Dependent – Visual [-1], Slow [-1]) (54pp)
AP – Animate Objects 2 (Power Feat: Progression 5 [50 objects], Extra: Horde [+1], Flaw: Limited – Corpses only [skeletons and zombies; -1]) (1pp)
AP – Create Objects 10 (Power Feats: Innate, Precise, Subtle, Extra: Duration – Continuous [+1], Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1])
AP – Emotion Control 27 (“fear and weakness gaze” Extra: Linked – Drain Strength 4 [Extra: Range – Perception (+2) +0], Flaw: Limited – fear only [-1], Sense-Dependent – Visual [-1]) (1pp)
AP – Healing 10 (Extra: Restoration [+1], Resurrection [+1]) (1pp)
AP – Hellfire Control 10 (Extra: Area – Burst [50-ft. radius; +1]) (1pp)
AP – Illusion 10 (all senses) (1pp)
AP – Mind Control 27 (Extra: Duration – Continuous [+1]) (1pp)
AP – Nullify Magic 20 (all magic effects at once) (1pp)
AP – Summon 18 (demon; Extra: Duration – Continuous [+1], Fanatical [+1], Flaw: Action – Full-Round [-1])
AP – Telepathy 10 (Power Feat: Selective, Subtle) (1pp)
AP – Teleport 9 (Power Feats: Change Direction, Easy, Extra: Accurate [+1]) (1pp)
AP – Transform 10 (any corpse into Undead; Extra: Duration – Continuous [+1], Flaw: Range – Touch [-1]) (1pp)
AP – Ward 27 (vs. good; Extra: Duration – Sustained [+1]) (1pp)
Protection 15 (15pp)
Regeneration 9 (Recovery Rate: Bruised 3, Injury 6) (9pp)
Super-Senses 16 (Celestial Awareness, Demonic Awareness, Darkvision, Detect Magic [ranged], True Sight) (16pp)

Drawbacks
Power Loss (Magic, if unable to speak or gesture) (-2pp)
Weakness (holy objects / locations; -1 Con, every minute) (-5pp)

Ability Scores: 115, Skills 106, Feats 5, Powers 315, Combat 60, Saves 36, Drawbacks –7 = 630
Last edited by prodigyduck on Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:48 am

COUATL (PL 9, Minion 15)

Attributes
STR 18 (+4), DEX 16 (+3), CON 14 (+2), INT 17 (+3), WIS 19 (+4), CHA 17 (+3)

Combat
Attack +8 (includes -1 size), Damage +4 (unarmed), Defense 19 (Flat-Footed 14), Initiative +7

Saves
TGH +9, Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +10

Feats
Dodge Focus, Improved Grab, Improved Initiative, Ritualist

Skills
Acrobatics 12 (+15), Concentraion 12 (+16), Diplomacy 12 (+15), Knowledge: Arcane Lore 12 (+15), Knowledge: Any One 12 (+15), Knowledge: Any One 12 (+15), Language 2 (Celestial, Common [Draconic is native]), Notice 12 (+16), Search 12 (+15), Sense Motive 10 (+14)

Powers
Drain Strength 6 (Power Feat: Slow Fade 6 – 1/day, Extra: Linked to bite [+0], Poison [+1]) (18pp)
Flight 2 (4pp)
Growth 4 (Power Feat: Innate, Extra: Duration – Continuous [+1], Flaw: Permanent [-1]) (13pp)
Magic 9 (Telekinesis; Power Feat: Alternate Power 9 [Select 9 Alternate Powers as “spells”], Subtle) (28pp)
Protection 7 (7pp)
Super-Movement 1 (slithering) (2pp)
Super-Senses 6 (darkvision, detect evil [ranged], detect good [ranged]) (6pp)
Telepathy 5 (Power Feat: Dynamic, Subtle, Extra: Duration – Sustained [+1], Linked – Comprehend 1 [languages; +0]) (22pp)
DAP – Concealment 4 (all visual senses; Flaw: Passive [-1]) (1pp)
DAP – Morph 4 (any form) (1pp)
DAP – Super-Movement 3 (dimensional movement 3 [any dimension]) (1pp)

Drawbacks
Disability (no hands [very common, moderate]) (-4pp)
Power Loss (Flight, if wings are restricted) (-1pp)

Ability Scores: 29, Skills 27, Feats 4, Powers 103, Combat 36, Saves 18, Drawbacks –5 = 212
Last edited by prodigyduck on Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:59 am

DRIDER (PL 6, Minion 10)

Attributes
STR 15 (+2), DEX 15 (+2), CON 16 (+3), INT 15 (+2), WIS 16 (+3), CHA 16 (+3)

Combat
Attack +5 (+7 bite; includes -1 size), Damage +2 (unarmed), +3 (dagger), +5 (bow), Defense 15 (Flat-Footed 12), Initiative +2

Saves
TGH +6, Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +8

Feats
Attack Specialixation (bite), Equipment 3

Skills
Climb 12 (+14), Concentration 4 (+7), Language 3 (Common, Elven, Undercommon [Drow is native]), Notice 4 (+7), Stealth 9 (+11)

Powers
Drain Strength 6 (“poison bite”; Power Feats: Progression 6 – 1 day, Extra: Linked to bite [+0], Poison [+1]) (18pp)
Nullify Magic 7 (Extra: Power Resistance [+1]) (21pp)
Protection 3 (3pp)
Snare 6 (“webbing”; Power Feat: Tether) (13pp)
AP – Create Objects 4 (“webs”; Power Feat: Innate, Extra: Duration – Continuous [+1]) (1pp)
AP – Super-Movement 1 (Swinging) (1pp)
Super-Movement 2 (Wall-Crawling 2) (4pp)

Equipment
Bow, Dagger

Ability Scores: 21, Skills 8, Feats 4, Powers 76, Combat 24, Saves 12, Drawbacks –0 = 145
Last edited by prodigyduck on Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:12 am

DARK ELF (Drow) (PL 4, Minion 3)

Attributes
STR 13 (+1), DEX 13 (+1), CON 10 (+0), INT 12 (+1), WIS 9 (-1), CHA 10 (+0)

Combat
Attack +1 (+3 with sword), Damage +1 (unarmed), +4 (sword), +3 (crossbow), Defense 11 (Flat-Footed 10), Initiative +1

Saves
TGH +3, Fort +2, Ref +1, Will -1

Feats
Attack Specialization (sword), Attractive, Equipment 3

Skills
Knowledge: Local 2 (+3), Language 2 (Elven, Undercommon [Drow is native]), Notice 2 (+1), Profession: Any One 4 (+3), Search 2 (+2)

Powers
Immunity 1 (aging) (1pp)
Mind Shield 2 (2pp)
Nullify Magic 2 (all magical effects at once; Extra: Power Resistance [+1]) (6pp)
Obscure 2 [visual; 10-ft.radius; Power Feat: Slow Fade 1 – 1 minute, Extra: Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1]) (7pp)
AP – Environmental Control 2 (“dancing lights”; light; 10-ft. radius; Power Feat: Slow Fade 1 – 1 minute, Extra: Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1]) (1pp)
[b]Super-Senses 2
(Darkvision) (2pp)

Ability Scores: 7, Skills 3, Feats 5, Powers 19, Combat 4, Saves 2, Drawbacks –0 = 40
Last edited by prodigyduck on Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:33 am

DAO (Genie) (PL 8, Minion 12)

Attributes
STR 22 (+6), DEX 11 (+0), CON 14 (+2), INT 11 (+0), WIS 15 (+2), CHA 15 (+2)

Combat
Attack +7 (includes -1 size), Damage +6 (unarmed), Defense 17 (Flat-Footed 13), Initiative +0

Saves
TGH +8, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +8

Feats
Improved Overrun, Improved Sunder, Power Attack, Takedown Attack

Skills
Bluff 5 (+7), Craft: Artistic 11 (+11), Diplomacy 4 (+6), Intimidate 11 (+15), Knowledge: Arcane Lore 11 (+11), Knowledge: The Planes 6 (+6), Language 2 (Aquan, Common [Terran is native]), Notice 11 (+13), Sense Motive 11 (+13)

Powers
Enhanced Attack Bonus 1 (Flaw: Limited – only if both the Dao and its target are on the ground [-1]) (1pp)
Growth 4 (Power Feat: Innate, Extra: Duration – Continuous [+1]) (17pp)
Illusion 7 (“persistent image” visual, auditory, olfactory, and thermal; Power Feat: Slow Fade 1 [1 minute/pp], Extra: Duration – Sustained [+1], Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1]) (43pp)
AP – Alternate Form 3 (“gaseous form” Power Feat: Slow Fade 2 [5 minutes/pp], Extra: Affects Others [+1], Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1]) (1pp)
AP – Concealment 4 (“invisibility” all visual; Power Feat: Slow Fade 1 [1 minute/pp], Extra: Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Action – Standard [-2], Passive [-1]) (1pp)
AP – Corrosion 7 (“passwall” Power Feat: Reversible, Slow Fade 4 [1 hour/pp], Extra: Duration – Sustained [+2], Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Limited – only vs. wood, plaster, or stone [-1]) (1pp)
AP – Create Object 7 (“wall of stone” Extra: Duration – Continuous [+1]) (1pp)
AP – Earth Control 8 (“move earth”) (1pp)
AP – Illusion 4 (“misdirection” magical senses; Power Feat: Progression 1 [10-ft. radius], Slow Fade 4 [1 hour/pp], Extra: Duration – Sustained [+1], Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1]) (1pp)
AP – Morph 4 (“alter self” any humanoid form; Power Feat: Slow Fade 3 [25 minutes/pp], Extra: Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Action – Standard [-2]) (1pp)
AP – Super-Movement 2 (“plane shift” Dimensional Movement 2 [Astral Plane, Elemental Planes, and Material Plane]; Power Feat: Progression 3 [affects up to 10 others], Extra: Affects Others [+1]) (1pp)
AP – Super-Senses 3 (Detect Good-Aligned Presences [acute, ranged]; Power Feat: Slow Fade 2 [5 minutes/pp], Extra: Area – Cone [+1], Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Duration – Sustained [-1]) (1pp)
AP – Super-Senses 3 (Detect Magic [acute, ranged]; Power Feat: Slow Fade 1 [1 minute/pp], Extra: Area – Cone [+1], Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Duration – Sustained [-1]) (1pp)
AP – Telepathy 6 (Power Feats: Selective, Subtle) + Comprehend 1 (languages; Extra: Linked [+0]) (1pp)
AP – Transform Rock to Mud 7 (“transmute rock to mud” Extra: Duration – Continuous [+1]) (1pp)
AP – Variable Power 9 (“limited wish” any single Power of the Magic Descriptor; Flaw: Limited – Dao loses 1 Power Point [-1], Limited – only to grant wish to non-genie [-1]) (1pp)
Immunity 3 (Aging, Sleep, Sustenance) (3pp)
Protection 6 (6pp)

Ability Scores: 16, Skills 18, Feats 4, Powers 85, Combat 32, Saves 18, Drawbacks –0 = 173

:arrow: EDIT (11/26/07) Some general alterations to the Dao's powers.
Last edited by prodigyduck on Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:48 am

DJINNI (Genie) (PL 8, Minion 15)

Attributes
STR 18 (+4), DEX 19 (+4), CON 14 (+2), INT 14 (+2), WIS 15 (+2), CHA 15 (+2)

Combat
Attack +6 (includes -1 size), Damage +4 (unarmed), Defense 17 (Flat-Footed 12), Initiative +8

Saves
TGH +3, Fort +7, Ref +9, Will +7

Feats
Dodge Focus 1, Favored Environment (mid-air), Improved Initiative

Skills
Concentration 10 (+12), Craft: Any One 10 (+12), Diplomacy 2 (+4), Escape Artist 10 (+14), Knowledge: Any One 10 (+12), Knowledge: Arcane Lore 10 (+12), Language 3 (Celestial, Common, Ignan [Auran is native]), Notice 10 (+12), Sense Motive 10 (+12), Stealth 10 (+10)

Powers
Alternate Form 10 (“whirlwind”) (50pp)
Flight 2 (25 mph; Power Feat: Subtle) (7pp)
Illusion 7 (“persistent image” visual, auditory, olfactory, and thermal; Power Feat: Slow Fade 1 [1 minute/pp], Extra: Duration – Sustained [+1], Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1]) (43pp)
AP – Alternate Form 3 (“gaseous form” Power Feat: Slow Fade 2 [5 minutes/pp], Extra: Affects Others [+1], Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1]) (1pp)
AP – Concealment 4 (“invisibility” all visual; Power Feat: Slow Fade 1 [1 minute/pp], Extra: Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Action – Standard [-2], Passive [-1]) (1pp)
AP – Create Object 1 (“create food and water” Power Feat: Slow Fade 6 [1 day], Extra: Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Action – Full-Round [-1], Drawback: Action – 5 minutes [-2pp]) (1pp)
AP – Create Object 2 (“create wine” Extra: Duration – Continuous [+1]) (1pp)
AP – Create Object 7 (“major creation” Power Feat: Slow Fade 4 [1 hour/pp], Extra: Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Action – Full-Round [-1], Drawback: Action – 5 minutes [-2pp]) (1pp)
AP – Super-Movement 2 (“plane shift” Dimensional Movement 2 [Astral Plane, Elemental Planes, and Material Plane]; Power Feat: Progression 3 [affects up to 10 others], Extra: Affects Others [+1]) (1pp)
AP – Telepathy 6 (Power Feats: Selective, Subtle) + Comprehend 1 (languages; Extra: Linked [+0]) (1pp)
Immunity 8 (Acid Damage, Aging, Sleep, Sustenance) (8pp)
Protection 1 (1pp)

WHIRLWIND FORM
Air Control 10 (Extra: Affect Corporeal [+1], Area – Cylinder [+1], Aura [+1], Damaging [+1], Flaw: Range – Touch [-2])
Insubstantial 2

Ability Scores: 23, Skills 22, Feats 3, Powers 119, Combat 28, Saves 15, Drawbacks –0 = 210

:arrow: EDIT (11/25/07) Altered the Djinni's Powers.
Last edited by prodigyduck on Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:21 am

EFREETI (Genie) (PL 10, Minion 16)

Attributes
STR 23 (+6), DEX 17 (+3), CON 14 (+2), INT 12 (+1), WIS 15 (+2), CHA 15 (+2)

Combat
Attack +9 (includes -1 size), Damage +9 (unarmed), +9 (fire blast), Defense 20 (Flat-Footed 14), Initiative +7

Saves
TGH +6, Fort +9, Ref +10, Will +9

Feats
Dodge Focus 1, Improved Initiative

Skills
Bluff 13 (+15), Concentration 12 (+15), Craft: Any One 13 (+14), Diplomacy 4 (+6), Intimidate 13 (+17), Knowledge: Arcane Lore 13 (+14), Language 3 (Auran, Comman, Infernal [Ignan is native]), Notice 13 (+15), Sense Motive 13 (+15), Stealth 13 (+12)

Powers
Flight 2 (25 mph; Power Feat: Subtle) (5pp)
Growth 4 (Power Feat: Innate, Extra: Duration – Continuous [+1]) (17pp)
Immunity 8 (Aging, Fire Damage, Sleep, Sustenance) (8pp)
Protection 4 (4pp)
Strike 1 (“heat” Extra: Aura [+1], Duration – Sustained [+2]) (4pp)
Variable Power 11 (“wish” any combination of Traits; Flaw: Limited – Efreet loses 1 Power Point [-1], Limited – only to grant wish to non-genie [-1]) (66pp)
AP – Blast 3 (“produce flame”) (1pp)
AP – Blast 4 (“scorching ray” Power Feat: Split Attack) (1pp)
AP – Create Object 6 (“wall of fire” Extra: Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1]; FEATURES: Damage 6) (1pp)
AP – Dazzle 4 (“pyrotechnics” visual; Flaw: Source – fire [-1]) (1pp)
AP – Growth 4 (“change size” Power Feat: Slow Fade [1 minute/pp], Extra: Affects Others [+1], Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1]) (1pp)
AP – Illusion 8 (“permanent image” visual, auditory, olfactory, and thermal; Extra: Duration – Continuous [+2]) (1pp)
AP – Morph 6 (“polymorph” any form; Power Feat: Slow Fade 1 [1 miute/pp], Extra: Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Action – Standard [-2]) (1pp)
AP – Shrinking 4 (“change size” Power Feat: Slow Fade 1 [1 minute/pp], Extra: Affects Others [+1], Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1]) (1pp)
AP – Shrinking 4 (“reduce person” Power Feat: Slow Fade 1 [1 minute/pp], Extra: Attack [+0], Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Limited – humanoids only [-1]) (1pp)
AP – Super-Senses 3 (Detect Magic [acute, ranged]; Power Feat: Slow Fade 1 [1 minute/pp], Extra: Area – Cone [+1], Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Duration – Sustained [-1]) (1pp)
AP – Telepathy 9 (Power Feats: Selective, Subtle) + Comprehend 1 (languages; Extra: Linked [+0]) (1pp)

Drawbacks
Vulnerability (cold damage [uncommon, moderate]) (-2pp)

Ability Scores: 24, Skills 28, Feats 2, Powers 120, Combat 40, Saves 21, Drawbacks –2 = 233

:arrow: EDIT (11/26/07) Altered the Efreeti's Powers.
Last edited by prodigyduck on Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Unknown Soldier
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Unknown Soldier » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:32 am

prodigyduck wrote:Benefit (Overlord of all Devil-kind)

Best.benefit.ever

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:31 pm

Unknown Soldier wrote:
prodigyduck wrote:Benefit (Overlord of all Devil-kind)

Best.benefit.ever

Thank you! :twisted:
Last edited by prodigyduck on Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Roll Call”