Kreuz Control - DOOM!, Hydra, Azazel, Angel, Juggernaut

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:41 pm

the pipes, i'm afraid, are for decoration and not part of willie's arsenal. this mostly due to the fact that he doesn't use them in the events of "When Bongoes collide". i'll see what i can do though

speaking of updates, with the upcoming stats for Captain Kwik, the Penalizer will be getting bumped to PL7 in order to get a more balanced B-Sharps roster.

so, for those curious, here's the to-do list for supersimpsons

radio man
Radioactive Man
Radioactive Girl
Radioactive Clone
fallout boy
Plasmo the mystic
Obrian of the new guards (anybody know where i can get a download of RM 137?)
goliath jr.
james bunt
lucy lawless
george washington, vampie slayer
hair-walker
silvery skateboarder
gastritus
captain kwik
disco inferno
pigboy
vampiredna
the mighty smiter
bartomu
lisayama
yoshiberra
Lrrr (RULER OF THE PLANET MICRON PERSEI VIII!!!!)
the mobile opression palace
project Q
mecha-homer
speedway squad
Mr. Burns (regular and superpowered versions)

and,

MISTER SPARKLE!
Kreuz Control Promotions: over 2800 builds served, and counting...
Crinoverse: Contributions

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:46 pm

Goliath II

PL: 7 (105)

abilities: (12)
STR 38 DEX 12 CON 24 INT 10 WIS 12 CHA 12

Combat: (16)
+5 init, +0 ATK, +0 DEF (-4 size, -4 flat-footed)
+10 DMG (unarmed)

saves: (7)
TOU +10 FORT +7 REF +4 WILL +5

Skills (12/48)
bluff +8
climb +6
disable device +4
intmidate +6
notice +4
sense motive +4
search +6
sleight of hand +4
survival +6

feats (8)
all-out attack, HA HA! (taunt), improved grab, improved grapple, improved initiative, improved pin, power attack, takedown attack

Powers (50)
Growth +12 (feat: innate, extra: contiuous +1, flaw: permanent -1) (37)
protection +7 (7)
superstrength +3 (6)

costs
abilities 12 + combat 16 + saves 7 + skills 13/52 + feats 8 + powers 50 = 105 pts

:arrow: the son of the biblical goliath, Goliath II has sworn revenge agaist King david, Killing both Methusalah and Ralph before seizing control of isreal

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Libra » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:13 am

Oh Heavens, I've tried to forget that one. . . :oops:

Good work Kreuz! Your intimidating statting rate is a source of inspiration to us all!
Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

Rule Brittania! Praise the Hoff and the Grin!

Warning!: May cause Thread Drift.

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:59 am

okay, simpsons are going on hold while i work on some new participants from full meal alchemist, and revise the existing ones

for those who have only watched the FMA anime and not touched the manga, pretty much all these new people are walking spoilers, due to the fact that the show and books veer off in incredibly different directions around the fight at lab 5 and the death of you-know-who. hek, for those of you who've only been following the Viz translations of the mnga, both greed and sloth are walking spoilers, due to greed having only been introduced last week (at the expense of a very popular supporting character), while Sloth has yet to appear

i've also uncovered the identity of Pride, but since he still hasn't done anything yet (on camera, anyway), he'll not be seeing stats anytime soon

as for updating the homunculi, well, i started with the requested Lust, and she's still over budget asa PL10. due to the magic of bizarro syndome, i don't think i'll have this problem with sloth or gluttony, so they'll come next

and now, filling the gap in the 7 sins, all the way from Father's lab, heeeeeeere's Greed!!!!

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:21 pm

"Don't underestimate us humans."

Greed II

PL: 10 (150)

abilities: (24)
STR 14 DEX 18 CON 16 INT 10 WIS 14 CHA 12

Combat: (32)
+8 init, +12/8 ATK, +12 DEF (+4 dodge, +4 flat-footed)
+2/8 DMG (unarmed/sheild)

saves: (10)
TOU +8/3 FORT +6 REF +7 WILL +6

Skills (16/64)
acrobatics +8
bluff +8
climb +8
Concentration +4
Gather Info +6
Intimidate +7
notice +7
sense motive +6
Stealth +6
survival +4

feats (24)
acrobatic bluff, ambidexterity, attack focus: melee 4, dodge 2, diehard, evasion, fighting style 10 (all-out attack, defensive attack, improved block, fast throw, improved trip, instant up, move-by action, startle, takedown attack, weapon break), improved initiative, uncanny dodge

Powers (44)
Container: "Ultimate Sheild" +5 (25)
- Force Feild +7 (feats: selective, extra: impervious +1) [15]
- Strike +6 (feats: mighty, subtle, improved crit, precise) [10]
regeneration +24 (rec bonus: +2, rec rate: b +1, s+4, i+4, d+6, res.+7, feat: regrowth) (25)

drawback
involuntary transformation: Ling Yao (very common, minor) (-3)

costs
abilities 24 + combat 32 + saves 10 + skills 16/64 + feats 24 + powers 44 - drawback 3 = 150 pts

Design Notes: the beauty of this build is that much of it was actually done up in a prior build of mine, which has now been shamelessly cannibalized into this one. after that, it was a simple matter to add the powers of Ultimate Sheild (my first container-based power; i feel so proud), and then determine just how much regen I needed. suffice it to say, Homunculi are meant to be very hard to put down, but i decided to cheat a bit and say that as a human-based homunuculus, Greed's regen isn't quite at the dizzying speeds of his brothers and sister. on the involuntary transformation, the mind/soul of ling yao is constantly trying to assert control of the body, but aside from the occassional cutting remark, Greed has a lid on the situation for now. as he never recieved the same mental conditioning as Wrath, time will tell if he'll remain in the driver's seat

Tactics: while Greed has yet to see combat in the books, the fact that his mind is the combination of the first Greed and Ling yao's memories suggests that he'll at once be both a feirce brawler and martial artist, supplemented by his "ultimate sheild" (turning his skin into carbon steel). in this state, he'll become an offensive powerhouse, but not to the degree of Sloth or Gluttony. it's worth noting that Greed's selective on his armor means only parts of him will be protected, but this is mostly for flavor, since he's ofte able to sheild the offended part before it's struck

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:14 pm

"So... Tiresome..."

Sloth (manga version)

abilities: (-10)
STR 38 DEX 10 CON n/a INT 6 WIS 10 CHA 6

Combat: (20)
+0 init, +6/4 ATK, +6 DEF (+3 flat-footed)
+14 DMG (unarmed)

saves: (6)
TOU +14 FORT n/a REF +2 WILL +4
REC +6

Skills (3/12)
notice +4
search +4
sense motive +4

feats (5)
all-out attack, attack spec: unarmed, fearless, fast overrun, power attack, takedown attack

Powers (125)
burrowing +2 (2)
Enhanced STR +20 (20)
Growth +4 (feat: innate, extra: continuous +1, flaw: permanent -1) (13)
Protection +12 (12)
immovable +2 (extra: unstopable +1) (4)
immunity +30 (fort) (30)
Regeneration +33 (rec bonus +11, rec rate: I+6, D+8, R+8, feats: regrowth) (34)
superstrength +5 (10)

costs
abilities -10 + combat 20 + saves 6 + skills 3/12 + feats 6 + powers 125 = 150 pts

Design notes: I'll get right to the point: sloth is a juggernaut. at a +14 TOU, it's a herculean task to knock him down, and with his maxed out regeneration, it's nigh impossible to make him stay down, to say nothing of his hitting like a freight train or tossing aside tanks like matched luggage. you may think this is a bit much, but Sloth can and has taken on an entire army on his lonesome. however, he has his weaknesses. first is that he moves like his namesake, and can probably be outsmarted by pretty much anyone (bear in mind Sloth has fanatic loyalty to Father and his plans. he won't be switching sides mid-fight). also, take advantage of the fact that he's a construct. so anything that would reasonably stop a machine would probably work on sloth as well

Tactics: *a-hem*... SLOTH SMASH!
Last edited by Kreuzritter on Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Servitor_2152
Zealot
Zealot

Post by Servitor_2152 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:21 pm

Kreuzritter wrote:Sloth (manga version)

Regeneration +33 (rec bonus +11, rec rate: I+6, D+8, R+8, feats: regrowth) (34)
Does he need a +11 recovery bonus? I thought you maxed out at +9, since recovery checks are only DC 10.
Iron Kingdoms Conversions

Full-Metal Fantasy in Mutants & Masterminds 2E

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:26 pm

construct, remember? he's got to get around the -5 penalty for not having CON.

as it stands, Sloth gets +6 to his disability and resurrection checks.

Servitor_2152
Zealot
Zealot

Post by Servitor_2152 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:39 pm

Kreuzritter wrote:construct, remember? he's got to get around the -5 penalty for not having CON.

as it stands, Sloth gets +6 to his disability and resurrection checks.
Ah, okay. I was reading it as +11 total, not +11 from the -5 starting point.

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: 213

Post by Kreuzritter » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:22 pm

Kreuzritter wrote:Image

"Can I eat him, Lust?"

Gluttony

PL: 10 (165)

abilities: (-10)
STR 34 DEX 14 CON n/a INT 6 WIS 10 CHA 6

Combat: (28)
+2 init, +8 ATK, +10 DEF (+4 dodge, +3 flat-footed)
+12/5 DMG (unarmed/mouth)

saves: (7)
TOU +10 FORT n/a REF +5 WILL +4

Skills (7/28)
intimidate +12
notice +4
search +8
sense motive +4

feats (14)
all-out attack, chokehold, dodge 4, fearsome prescence 3, improved grab, improved grapple, improved overrun, interpose, power attack

Powers (104)
container "Ultimate Mouth" +6 (30)
- Dimensional Pocket +5 (feats: progression 3, extras: area-line +1, duration +3) [30]
- AP: Matter Eater +20 {25}
- ap: enhanced STR +20 {20}
immunity +30 (30)
regeneration +30 (rec bonus +12, rec rate: i+4, d+6, r+8 feats: persistent, regrowth) (32)
Protection +10 (10)
supersenses +2 (scent, track) (2)

costs
abilities -10 + combat 32 + saves 7 + skills 7/28 + feats 14 + powers 104 = 150 pts

Design notes: wow, I like how gluttony came out here. granted, he probably still needs some work, but he looks like he'd be a gas to play. nobody's quite sure how the homunculi destruction works, (it may either be their namesake's corresponding punishment in hell or they're simply forced to fail checks by killing them several times)

tactics:as soon as he's told the enemy is on the menu, gluttony will use seize initiative to go first, and attack the closest and 'tastiest' looking target All-Out, then going for a grapple so he can chow down with Ultimate Mouth. he will however abort his action if lust is in any way threatened, using interpose to sheild her with his bulk. and if somebody actually destroys Lust, the next time they see Gluttony inform them they have a new Enemy complication, because he will stop at nothing to avenge her

:arrow: and Gluttony receives a much needed update, adding a new trick or two while bringing him under cost. as a tactical update, ultimate Mouth is gluttony's most powerful attack (mostly due to anybody failing the saves takes a one way trip to a pocket dimension), but Gluttony won't use it unless expressly ordered to or he gets really ticked off (such as finding out he's in the same building as whoever hurt Lust)
and continuing the trend, here's everyone's favorite walking garbage disposal

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: 212

Post by Kreuzritter » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:01 pm

Kreuzritter wrote:Image

"It's a pleasure to meet you, or should I make that goodbye, Lieutenant Colonel?"

Lust
Also known as: The Ultimate Lance

One of seven Homonculi, each named for one of the Cardinal Sins, Lust was created to be the group's face and diplomat, and thus tends to act as their feild commander. calm, sultry and collected, Lust's signature power is her ultimate lance, the ability to turn her fingers into lehal razor sharp claws, whips or garrotes.

abilities: (10)
STR 10 DEX 20 CON n/a INT 10 WIS 14 CHA 16

Combat: (20)
+9 init, +12/4 ATK, +12 DEF (+4 dodge, +3 flat-footed)
+0/8 DMG (unarmed/Ultimate Lance)

saves: (5)
TOU +8/6 FORT n/a REF +6 WILL +6

Skills (15/60)
acrobatics +8
bluff +8
diplomacy +8
gather info +8
knowledge: current events +8
notice +6
search +6
sense motive +8

feats (22)
acrobatic bluff, atk spec: lance 3, attractive, all-out attack, contacts, defensive roll 2, dodge 6, evasion, improved initiative, move-by action, power attack, takedown attack, taunt, well-informed

Powers (78)
immunity +30 (fort) (30)
leaping +2 (2)
regeneration +27 (rec bonus +10, rec rate: i+4, d+6, r+7 feats: regrowth) (28)
protection +6 (6)
Strike "Ultimate Lance" +8 (feats: accurate, extend reach 2, improved crit) (11)

costs
abilities 10 + combat 20 + saves 5 + skills 15/60 + feats 22 + powers 78 = 150 pts

technical notes: Lust is what happens if you create an undead femme fatale with the body of Miss Deep and the armament of Hellsing's walter. in all honesty, I was aiming for 150 pp as I try too, but given her status as one of the older sins, the extra points suit her.

Tactics: If lust had her way, the PC's would never find out about her, preferring to act through pawns and dupes in her plots, then abandoning them to take the fall for her. however, that is simply good business. when push comes to shove, Lust has no qualms about getting her nails bloody, using her speed, agility and regeneration to see her through the fight, and likes to stack the deck as much as possible (usually pairing up with another Sin and attacking after their foe has already been through a fight)

:arrow: and now Lust has joined the pl10/150 pp party. if using her, remember that she gets Gluttony riding along to play the 'bad cop'
one update as requested, servitor

Servitor_2152
Zealot
Zealot

Re: 212

Post by Servitor_2152 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:09 pm

Kreuzritter wrote:one update as requested, servitor
Awesome. I must admit, I'd forgotten just how joined-at-the-hip Lust and Gluttony are. I'll have to bear that in mind when they meet up with the Man in Black. Hmm . . . they may actually have a chance after all . . . . :twisted:

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:25 pm

well, as a mix-up, you could pair her with sloth or greed II, leaving envy to babysit gluttony somewhere.

i've begun work on edward, btw. comig along nicely, i pretty much just have his alchemy to work out. let me say that ultimate power really comes in handy for working along the rules of Equivalent Exchange.

one last thing, Servitor, and anybody else using my builds for a playtest: this is mostly just a small nitpick, but if possible, i'd like my builds to survive their losing encounters. whether by deus ex machina, running away or just being mostly dead, so long as they come out of the fight with the possibility of fighting another day, i'm all for it (the idea here is that i might start a pseudo-continuity of my own and gives me the excuse to go back and tamper with/upgrade past builds)

Servitor_2152
Zealot
Zealot

Post by Servitor_2152 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:31 pm

Kreuzritter wrote:one last thing, Servitor, and anybody else using my builds for a playtest: this is mostly just a small nitpick, but if possible, i'd like my builds to survive their losing encounters. whether by deus ex machina, running away or just being mostly dead, so long as they come out of the fight with the possibility of fighting another day, i'm all for it (the idea here is that i might start a pseudo-continuity of my own and gives me the excuse to go back and tamper with/upgrade past builds)
Oh, of course. I've never liked killing characters that weren't mine, and that includes other people's builds. And considering how many people's builds I'm borrowing, and how many of them do have running storylines, I certainly wouldn't want to screw up anyone's continuity -- at least, not in any way they couldn't promptly fix, if need be.

So don't worry, Lust and whoever she ends up alongside will survive their encounter. They may not feel particularly good afterwards, but they'll live.

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:28 pm

"Alchemy; the science of understanding the structure of matter, breaking it down, then reconstructing it as something else. It can even make gold from lead. But Alchemy is a science, so it must follow the natural laws: To create, something of equal value must be lost. This is the principle of Equivalent Exchange. But on that night, I learned the value of some things can't be measured on a simple scale. My brother and I knew the laws of science, of Equivalent Exchange, that gain required sacrifice, that something had to be taken from us. But we thought there was nothing more we could lose. We were wrong."

Edward Elric
Also known as: The Full-Metal Alchemist

abilities: (26)
STR 20/14 DEX 18 CON 16 INT 20 WIS 16 CHA 12

Combat: (24)
+8 init, +12/10/6 ATK, +12 DEF (+5 dodge, +2 sheild, +3 flat-footed)
+2/5/8/10 DMG (uarmed/automail/armblade/geyser)

saves: (9)
TOU +7/3 FORT +6 REF +6 WILL +7

Skills (26/104)
arcobatics +6
Bluff +8
Concentration +8
craft: chemical +10
craft: structural +8
intimidate +6
investigate +4
knowledge: earthsciences +6
Knowledge: Physical Sciences +10
knowledge: alchemy +10
Notice +8
Sense Motive +8
search +6
survival +6

feats (24)
all-out attack, assessment, atk focus: melee 4, atk spec: armblade, defensive attack, defensive roll 4, dodge 5, improved initiative, improved trip, power attack, ritualist, takedown attack, taunt, uncanny dodge

Powers (46)
Device: Automail limbs +2 (feat: usable: edward elric) (10)
- Enhanced STR +6 (flaw: autoLimbs only -1) [3]
- Sheild +2 [2]
- Strike +3 "armblade" (feats: mighty, subtle) [5]
transmutation "Alchemy" +8 (extra: duration +1, flaw: range -1, limit: equivalent exchange -1) (36)
- AP: shape matter +8 (extra: duration +1, flaw: range -1) [32]
- AP: create object +10 (feats: innate, precise 3, subtle, extra: duration +1, flaw: equivalent exchange -1) [25]
- AP: Blast "alchemic geyser" +10 (extra: area-shapable +1, penetrating +1, flaw: medium -1) [30]
- AP: Alchemic snare +10 (extra: area-shapeable +1, flaw: medium -1) [20]

drawbacks (-5)
power loss: armblade/alchemy, hands restricted (uncommon, moderate) (-2)
disability: 1 arm, 1 leg (uncommon, major) (-3)

tradeoffs
+2 ATK/-2 DMG
+3 DEF/-3 TOU

complications
enemy (Scar, Father, the 7 Sins)
Fame ("you mean HE's the Full-Metal Alchemist?")
honor ("alchemist, be thou for the people")
obsession ("Who're you calling so small you have to use an oil immersion lens to see him?")
responsibility (Alphonse [brother], Winry Rockbell, State Alchemist, children and oppressed)
reputation (Dog of The Military)
rivalry (Von Hoenheim, Roy Mustang, Ling Yao)
secret (performed human transmutation)
temper

costs
abilities 26 + combat 24 + saves 9 + skills 26/104 + feats 24 + powers 46 - drawback 5 = 150 pts

:arrow: And here you have it folks, the trusty sideki...what, you mean this lil

*insert sounds of horrible violence here*

...okay, the Fullmetal Alchemist, dog of the militray, hero of the people. uptight jerkwad in the red coat with the mean right hook. i've covered all the bases here, including using alchemy offensively (used in the manga more than the anime) and ed's martial arts ability. edward also soaks up complications like nobody's business, both on his own and those of his brother (who's getting an update shortly)

:arrow: in an actual FMA setting, Automail would definately be equipment. however, due to Winry's masterwork skill and custom handiwork, Ed's automail are devices.
Last edited by Kreuzritter on Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.