Kreuz Control - DOOM!, Hydra, Azazel, Angel, Juggernaut

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:28 am

"Why do dogs have to be so loyal?"

Dorchet

PL: 8 (120)

abilities: (22)
STR 16 DEX 24 CON 16 INT 10 WIS 14 CHA 12

Combat: (24)
+11 init, +10/6 ATK, +10 DEF (+4 dodge, +3 flat-footed)
+3/6 DMG (unarmed/katana)

saves: (10)
TOU +6/3 FORT +7 REF +10 WILL +5

Skills (21/84)
bluff +4
acrobatics +10
climb +8
gather info +6
intimidate +6
knowledge: streetwise +6
knowledge: tactics +4
notice +8
profesion: soldier +4
search +8
stealth +8
survival +6
swim +6

feats (27)
acrobatic bluff, assessment, atk spec: sword 2, defensive roll 3, dodge 4, diehard, elusive target, equipment, evasion, fighting style: swordsman 7 (all-out attack, defensive attack, improved block, power attack, quick draw, takedown attack 2), hide in plain sight, improved defense, improved initiative, move-by action, uncanny dodge

Powers (16)
enhanced DEX +10 (10)
leaping +1 (1)
speed +1 (1)
supersenses +3 (extended scent, track, ultrahearing) (4)

equipment
katana +3 (feats: mighty, improved crit) [5]

costs
abilities 22 + combat 24 + saves 10 + skills 21/84 + feats 27 + powers 16 = 120 pts

:arrow: Dorchet, despite his brusque demeanor, is also the back-up faceman for Team Greed in addition to being their scout and tracker. that that he's any good at it, but he at least makes the effort. as a combatant, Dorchet prefers to get the drop on his enemies, but is equally capable of doling out punishment straight up as opposed to an ambush
Last edited by Kreuzritter on Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kreuz Control Promotions: over 2800 builds served, and counting...
Crinoverse: Contributions

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:35 am

"So it comes down to the use of force."

Roa

abilities: (34)
STR 30/20 DEX 14 CON 24 INT 10 WIS 14 CHA 10

+6 init, +8/6 ATK, +6 DEF (+3 flat-footed)
+5/8/10 DMG (unarmed/warhammer/beast form)

saves: (9)
TOU +10/7 FORT +10 REF +4 WILL +6

Skills (14/56)
bluff +4
climb +6
intimidate +10
knowledge: tactics +6
notice +6
profession: soldier +4
search +6
sense motive +6
survival +6
stealth +2

feats (19)
all-out attack, assessment, atk spec: warhammer, chokehold, defensive roll 3, diehard, equipment, fast overrun, improved grab, improved grapple, improved initiative, improved overrun, improved pin, interpose, power attack, startle, takedown attack

Powers (20)
alternate form: beast form +4 (20)
- Enhanced STR +10 [10]
- immovable +2 [2]
- impervious TOU +4 [4]
- Superstrength +2 [4]

equipment
warhammer +3 (feats: mighty, improved crit)

costs
abilities 34 + combat 24 + saves 9 + skills 14/56 + feats 19 + powers 20 = 120 pts

:arrow: every gang needs muscle, and Roa's more than adequate for Team Greed.

:arrow: part of the fun in this build is that despite boosting his strength while weilding a weapon, Roa remains a balanced fighter. this is due to the fact that since his warhammer is equipment, Roa will set it aside when in beast form so he doesn't risk sundering it with his own strength
Last edited by Kreuzritter on Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: 215

Post by Kreuzritter » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:04 am

Kreuzritter wrote:Image

"Money, sex, power... I want it ALL!"

Greed I

Greed is the ancient Homunculus known as the "Ultimate Shield". He is able to make himself impervious to harm by rearranging the bonds between the carbon atoms in his body and changing his skin into an unnamed carbon-based substance (presumably black diamond or carbon steel), giving him the appearance of a black-skinned demon while in his true form. In terms of attitude Greed carries himself as a rather slick character, a ladies' man and all-around arrogant fellow. His Ouroburos crest is on his left hand.

PL: 10 (150)

abilities: (6)
STR 18 DEX 14 CON n/a INT 10 WIS 12 CHA 12

+5 init, +10/ ATK, +8 DEF (+4 flat-footed)
+4/10 DMG (unarmed/ultimate sheild)

saves: (6)
TOU +12/5 FORT n/a REF +4 WILL +5

Skills (13/52)
bluff +8
diplomacy +4
gather info +8
intimidate +8
notice +6
search +6
sense motive +6

feats (11)
all-out attack, assessment, atk spec: ultimate sheild 2, diehard, dodge 2, power attack, improved initiative, takedown attack, taunt

Powers (90)
Container: "Ultimate Sheild" +5 (25)
- Force Feild +7 (feats: selective, extra: impervious +1) [15]
- Strike +6 (feats: mighty, subtle, improved crit, precise) [10]
immunity +30 (30)
protection +5 (5)
regeneration +29 (rec bonus +12, rec rate: i+4, d+6, r+7 feats: regrowth) (30)

costs
abilities 6 + combat 24 + saves 6 + skills 13/52 + feats 11 + powers 90 = 150 pts

design notes: want to know why I've been plurging on the sins instead of just buying the 35 point total regen (and then upping for the needed recovery rate) ? blame greed. it's his fight with ed in the manga that shows the limits of homonculi regeneration (he can regrow his arm and restore the ability damage of it's loss in the same action, for example). still, a pretty fun build, as these things go

tactics:perhaps the most human of the Sins in personality, greed is all about self preservation, even with the power of his Ultimate Sheild. he'll parley first, trying to cut a deal and outright avoid fighting if he can, before resigning himself to battle and assuming his 'true face'. once in battle, with Ultimate sheild he becomes more than a match for almost anything in the FMA world

incidently, Greed perhaps makes the best introduction to the Sins for your campaign, given that he's their rogue member, unable to satisfy his unending wants so long as he's with them. so, he could set up in campaign city as the new leader of a local gang, before he draws the attentions of the sins and has to be dragged home kicking and screaming before he inadvertantly reveals even more than just their existence.

:arrow: the first Greed is finally brought in line with the rest of his siblings, with streamlined powers and a few more skills and feats
and with the team's Hannibal in place, the G-Team is finally ready to see some action

dwellerofthedeep
Zealot
Zealot

Post by dwellerofthedeep » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:09 am

Ah, Greed and his crew. Such a shame there wasn't more of them in the Anime. I love them all and they're all within powerpoints by PL, awesome!
Character Carnival!
My Blog
"If I have to give up a kidney I'll be okay because I'll still have Mutants and Masterminds."

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: 190

Post by Kreuzritter » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:27 pm

Kreuzritter wrote:Image

"I kill, therefore I am."

Barry the Chopper

A convicted serial murderer, Barry was supposedly hung at the gallows, but in acuality he was made the guinea pig in twisted alchemical experiments, his soul torn from his body and bound to a potent suit of armor. at first horrified by the loss of his humanity, Barry swiftly came to like his new body because it made him a better killer. to satify this craving, barry was made a security guard at the laboratory he was reborn at, with orders to kill any trespassers.

Barry has since quit his job, and intends to get back to what he does best: killing.

PL: 7 (105)

abilities: (12)
STR 20 DEX 14 CON n/a INT 10 WIS 14 CHA 14

Combat: (20)
+6 init, +6 ATK, +4 DEF (+2 flat-footed)
+5/8 DMG (unarmed/butcher blade)

saves: (6)
TOU +10 FORT n/a REF +5 WILL +5

Skills (16/64)
Bluff +8
climb +6
disable device +4
drive +4
Intimidate +12
Notice +6
profession: butcher +6
search +6
Sense Motive +6
Stealth +6

feats (16)
all-out attack, assessment, distract (intimidate), fascinate 2 (intimidate, bluff), fast overrun, fearsome prescence 4, improved initiative, improved overrun, power attack, startle, takedown attack, taunt

Powers (43)
device: butcher blade +1 (3)
- Strike +3 (feats: mighty, improved critical) [5]
immunity +30 (fort saves) (30)
protection +10 (10)

drawbacks (-8)
vulnerable: magnetics (uncommon, moderate (-2)
vulnerable: electricity (uncommon, moderate) (-2)
weak point: dead if blood seal destroyed (-4)

costs
abilities 12 + combat 20 + saves 6 + skills 16/64 + feats 16 + powers 43 -drawback 8 = 105 pts

Design notes: Barry was a pretty easy peice of work, I just mixed Jack of knives with my earlier build for Al. given that the Soul rune's destruction means barry's instant death, I feel it should be higher, but, 1 point sounds okay for now.

Tactics: Barry is essentially a more Comedic version of slasher movie maniacs, and would probably be pretty terrifying if everybody in FMA wasn't slapping him around or shooting his fool head off. personalitywise, he's not unlike futurama's bender, only focussed on hacking people up rather than petty larceny

:arrow: and continuing the path set down by my contributions to the Iron Kingdoms thread, I've downgraded and streamlined barry to a much more suitable PL7
and another update reminder

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:51 pm

okay, so, with my simpsons buds done (for now.), people are wondering what course this thread will take.

I am pleased to announce that I'll be continuing to stat out the movers and shakers of Full Metal alchemist, both from the anime and manga. partly due to the Armestris/Khador incident currently being waged in Servitor_1235's thread, and partly because i've been reading the manga a lot these days

so, who can we expect to see?

Major General "Brigg's Cliff" Olivier Millia Armstrong
Brigadier General Basque Grand, the Iron Blood Alchemist
Colonel Frank Archer
Major Joliet Comanche, the Silver Alchemist (ret.)
Major Zolf J. Kimbley, the Crimson Alchemist
Captain Buccaneer
Bald
Envy's true form
Wrath (anime version)
Prince Ling Yao of Xing
Lan Fan (prior to chapter 70)
Siren

as well as updates for Sloth (anime) and Scar

don't expect to see updates for either Envy or King Bradley, they were enough of a pain to make the first time. Pride is on the to-do list, but until I see what it can really do, well, it just gets to sit there and plot humanity's destruction

as usual, writeups for Dante, Father and Von Hoenheim are right out

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:39 pm

"Iron and blood! In other words, Weapon and soldier! If this body is not the forerunner in battle, what else is it for?!

Brigadier General Basque Grand
Also known as: The Iron Blood Alchemist

abilities: (34)
STR 20 DEX 14 CON 20 INT 14 WIS 14 CHA 12

Combat: (32)
+6 init, +12/8 ATK, +12 DEF (+4 dodge, +4 flat-footed)
+5/8 DMG (unarmed/alchemy)

TOU +8/5 FORT +7 REF +5 WILL +6

Skills (23/92)
bluff +6
craft: mechanical +6
craft: chemical +6
diplomacy +6
gather info +8
intimidate +12
knowledge: current events +8
knowledge: tactics +8
knowledge: alchemy +6
notice +6
profession: State Alchemist +6
search +6
sense motive +8

feats (27)
accurate attack, all-out attack, assessment, atk focus: range 4, benefit 3 (Rank: brigadier general, security clearance, status: state alchemist) contacts, connected, defensive roll 3, diehard, dodge 4, improved initiative, inspire, leadership, power attack, precise shot, ritualist, well-informed

Powers (25)
Device: Alchemic Gauntlets +6 (feat: restricted-alchemists) (25)
- blast "Alchemic barrage" +8 (feats: improved crit 3, extras: autofire +1, penetrating +1, target area-cone +0, flaw: medium -1) [30]
- AP: Blast "Alchemic shot" +8 {16}
- AP: blast "Alchemic cannon" +8 (feats: indirect, reverse progression, extra: area-burst +1, flaw: medium -1) {18}
- AP: Strike "alchemic mace" +3 (feats: mighty, improved crit, extend reach 2, improved trip) {6]

costs
abilities 34 + combat 32 + saves 9 + skills 23/92 + feats 27 + powers 25 = 150 pts

:arrow: one of the big names in the State military, Basque Grand made his career during the Ishbal Extermination campaign, and went on to head up the Lab 5 experimentation facility, until his murder at the hands of Scar

:arrow: while a ruthless commander in both versions, the Manga version of Grand had the redeeming feature of being a good soldier, averting heavy losses after the previous commander was "hit by a stray bullet", according to then majors Maes Hughes and Roy mustang

Servitor_2152
Zealot
Zealot

Post by Servitor_2152 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:07 pm

Loving the FMA builds, Kreuz. :D

Where are you getting these model sheet pictures from, by the by?
Iron Kingdoms Conversions

Full-Metal Fantasy in Mutants & Masterminds 2E

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:22 pm

some i'd stumbled upon by trolling google image search, and occassionally finding a bunch of them on a series of foreign language blogs (this was where i got the shots for ed, armstrong, barry and team greed)

however, while trying to find a model sheet for Scar, i stumbled upon what appears to be the Official japanese FMA website which is where i got Grand's pic as well as the other anime characters[/url]

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:16 pm

"There are rebels everywhere! There's no time for questioning!"

Colonel Frank Archer

abilities: (24)
STR 14 DEX 16 CON 16 INT 10 WIS 14 CHA 14

+7 init, +10/6 ATK, +8 DEF (+2 dodge, +3 flat-footed)
+2/4/6 DMG (unarmed/mouthgun/machine gun)

saves: (8)
TOU +8 FORT +6 REF +5 WILL +5

Skills (19/76)
bluff +8
diplomacy +8
gather info +8
intimidate +10
knowledge: civics +6
knowledge: current events +6
notice +6
search +6
sense motive +6

feats (21)
all-out attack, atk focus: range 4, benefit 7 (rank: colonel, security clearance), contacts, connected, diehard, dodge 2, improved initiative, move-by action, power attack, well-informed

Powers (24)
Blast "machine gun" +6 (extra: penetrating +1) (19)
- AP: blast "Mouthgun" +4 [8]
Protection +5 (5)

costs
abilities 24 + combat 24 + saves 8 + skills 19/76 + feats 21 + powers 24 = 120 pts

:arrow: a character exclusive to the anime, Frank's a morally bankrupt and overly ambitious replacement for Maes Hughes, who later loses most of his body in a huge alchemical reaction and is thus made into an automail cyborg. as you can guess, this didn't do wonders for his then-crumbling sanity

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:41 pm

Bald

PL: 6 (90)

abilities: (20)
STR 16 DEX 14 CON 16 INT 10 WIS 14 CHA 10

+6 init, +6/6 ATK, +6 DEF (+3 flat-footed)
+3/6/6 DMG (unarmed/bayonet/armgun)

TOU +6/3 FORT +5 REF +5 WILL +5

Skills (13/52)
Bluff +6
climb +4
disable device +4
intimidate +8
gather info +6
notice +6
sense motive +6
search +6

feats (14)
all-out attack, atk focus: range 2, defensive roll 3, diehard, imprved initiative, minions 5, power attack

Powers (18)
Device; Automail Arm-gun +4 (feat: usable-Bald) (18)
- Blast +6 (feat: accurate) [20]
- AP: strike "bayonet" +3 (feats: mighty, improved crit) {5}

drawbacks (-8)
disability: one hand (-4)
disability: one eye (-4)

minions
10 thugs

costs
abilities 20 + combat 24 + saves 9 + skills 13/52 + feats 14 + powers 18 - drawbacks 8 = 90 pts

:arrow: as bad guys go, Bald is what most folks refer to as a a 'speedbump villain'. much like his henchmen, Bald is meant to be walked over by the PC's and summarily thrown in prison

Servitor_2152
Zealot
Zealot

Post by Servitor_2152 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:43 pm

I actually never got around to seeing Archer's automail body in the anime. Man that's creepy.
Iron Kingdoms Conversions

Full-Metal Fantasy in Mutants & Masterminds 2E

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:46 pm

Servitor_2152 wrote:I actually never got around to seeing Archer's automail body in the anime. Man that's creepy.
no kidding. ironicly, he's probably the one who could most easily blend in with the IK crowd, what with looking like the pulp-era equivalent to Halfjack

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:23 am

"You don't know beautiful craftsmanship when you see it, you fool!"

Captain Buccaneer

abilities: (30)
STR 20 DEX 14 CON 20 INT 10 WIS 14 CHA 12

Combat: (28)
+6 init, +6 ATK, +8 DEF (+4 flat-footed)
+5/10 DMG (unarmed/Crocodile)

TOU +8/5 FORT +7 REF +6 WILL +6

Skills (14/56)
bluff +4
climb +6
intimidate +10
notice +6
profession: soldier +4
search +6
sense motive +6
survival +8

feats (25)
all-out attack, ambidexterity, assessment, benefit 4 (rank: captain), chokehold, defensive roll 3, diehard, endurance, equipment 2, fast overrun, improved initiative, improved overrun, interpose, move-by action, power attack, startle, takedown attack, track , uncanny dodge

Powers (18)
Device: M1913 "Crocodile" Combat Automail +4 (feat: usable-buccaneer) (18)
- Strike +5 (feats: mighty, Improved crit 2, improved disarm, improved grab, improved grapple, improved pin, improved sunder, weapon bind, weapon break, extra: penetrating +1) [20]

equipment
Snare carbine +5 [10]

drawback
one hand (-4)

tradeoffs
+2 DMG/-2 ATK

complications
hatred (Drachma)
reputation (oversized maniac with a chainsaw-arm)
responsibility (Soldier, Mjr General Armstrong)
rivalry (automail users)
temper

costs
abilities 30 + combat 28 + saves 9 + skills 14/56 + feats 25 + powers 18 - drawback 4 = 120 pts

:arrow: From the FMA manga, Captain Buccaneer is more or less the definition of the soldiers stationed at Brigg's Cliff to the far north: Big, tough, harsh, and honest. they literally have no time for the weak and useless, and thus usually send Buccaneer to scare the 'new meat' into action

:arrow: Yeah, I'm not quite sure the feats on the Crocodile are legal, but that's how it operates. Since the official manga with his first appearance hasn't arrived yet, allow me to explain: The Crocodile gets its name from the distinctive protective sheath around the blade, which can open and shut such that it forms a crude but powerful claw. as such, the crocodile is designed to exploit this feature, using the sheath to catch the enemy's weapon and sunder it against the blade. the grappling feats on the crododile represent the fact that this tactic works just as well on enemy limbs as it does weapons

:arrow: Just so we're clear, while I've said in the past that Automail's equipment, weaponized or otherwise custom limbs get upgraded to devices

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:08 am

"Since we're gonna die here, I suppose I can show you what I really look like."

Envy (True form)

abilities: (-6)
STR 38 DEX 10 CON n/a INT 10 WIS 14 CHA 6

+4 init, +6/2 ATK, +6 DEF (+4 dodge, +1 flat-footed)
+14 DMG (unarmed)

saves: (4)
TOU +14 FORT n/a REF +0 WILL +6

Skills (9/36)
bluff +10
intimidate +6
notice +8
search +6
sense motive +6

feats (13)
all-out attack, Atk focus: melee 4, dodge 4, improved initiative, power attack

Powers (110)
Container: True form +10 (51)
- Growth +12 (feat: innate, extra: continuous +1, flaw: permanent -1) [37]
- environmental control "screams of the damned" +5 (dc5 distraction, extra: - continuous +1, flaw: permanent -1) [5]
- protection +8 [8]
AP: Morph +3 (feat: Metamorph-Envy) [4]
immunity +30 (fort) (30)
regeneration +28 (rec bonus +11, rec rate: i+4, d+6, r+7 feats: regrowth) (29)

drawback
no hands (-4)

costs
abilities -6 + combat 24 + saves 4 + skills 9/36 + feats 13 + powers 110 - drawback 4 = 150 pts

:arrow: behold, Envy's true form! this is pretty much the reason Envy prefers to remain "young and adorable" all the time