Kreuz Control - DOOM!, Hydra, Azazel, Angel, Juggernaut

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Beleriphon
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Beleriphon » Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:44 pm

Servitor_2152 wrote:Poor Heroes for Hire. :(

Still, a good fight, all told.
Ah, ah, ah. They're the Heroes for Rent (or Lease to Own). I suspect that the proper Heroes for Hire would have handed Greed his behind.

Servitor_2152
Zealot
Zealot

Post by Servitor_2152 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:46 pm

Beleriphon wrote:

Ah, ah, ah. They're the Heroes for Rent (or Lease to Own). I suspect that the proper Heroes for Hire would have handed Greed his behind.
Ah, my mistake.
Iron Kingdoms Conversions

Full-Metal Fantasy in Mutants & Masterminds 2E

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:01 pm

Beleriphon wrote:

yep. the biggest stumbling block to lenny and carl was that they couldn't match greed's defenses nor damage output
Kreuz Control Promotions: over 2800 builds served, and counting...
Crinoverse: Contributions

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Post by Thorpacolypse » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:29 pm

Kreuzritter wrote:
Beleriphon wrote:

yep. the biggest stumbling block to lenny and carl was that they couldn't match greed's defenses nor damage output
Well, that's all fine and good, but heaven help Greed and Fat Tony if they even think about trying that same crap at Moe's... :)
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:33 pm

Why would they? Moe tends tobe one of Tony's best go-betweens

Wordmaker
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by Wordmaker » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:10 am

Rough fight. But I'm surprised at how long Lenny and Carl lasted.

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Libra » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:56 am

Poor Souls. Of course, we all know that THIS MEANS WAR! :twisted:

(Between the famous Vigilante Justice of Springfield and this Greed Gangster. . .)
Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

Rule Brittania! Praise the Hoff and the Grin!

Warning!: May cause Thread Drift.

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:44 am

"I've been waiting for so long to find you, Edward...

Envy (movie)

PL: 10 (150)

abilities: (-8)
STR 34 DEX 16 CON n/a INT 8 WIS 12 CHA 6

Combat: (32)
+11 init, +8/4 ATK, +8 DEF (+4 dodge, -4 size, +2 flat-footed)
+12 DMG (unarmed)

saves: (5)
TOU +12 FORT n/a REF +5 WILL +4

Skills (6/24)
intimidate +6
notice +6
search +6
sense motive +6

feats (18)
all-out attack, assessment, atk focus: melee 4, dodge 4, fast overrun, grappling finesse, improved grab, improved initiative 2, improved overrun, move-by action, power attack

Powers (104)
Growth +12 (feat: innate, extra: continuous +1, flaw: permanent -1) (37)
immunity +30 (fort) (30)
regeneration +27 (rec bonus +10, rec rate: i+4, d+6, r+7) (27)
protection +6 (6)
supersenses +2 (scent, track) (2)
supermovement +1 (slithering) (2)

drawbacks (-7)
no hands (-4)
vulnerable: Magic weapons (uncommon, major) (-3)

costs
abilities -8 + combat 32 + saves 5 + skills 6/24 + feats 18 + powers 104 - drawback 7 = 150 pts

:arrow: continuing the catalogue of Full Metal Alchemist, we come once again to Envy. at least, what's become of him by the time of "Conqueror of Shamballa". these stats can also serve as a quality guard-monster for your campaign's evil overlord or mad scientist

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: 216

Post by Kreuzritter » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:40 am

Kreuzritter wrote:Image

"My memories are the driving force of everything I do..."

Sloth (anime version)

Created specificly for the anime, Sloth is the result of an attempted resurrection, and the youngest of the 7 Sins. As such, she longs to become truly human, and to cast away the memories of the Woman she was created to be. in the meantime, She is the majordomo to the heart of heart of the military conspiracy, and is frequently seen in the company of Wrath
The truth of Sloth is that she was created by ED and Al from the remains of Trisha Elric, their mother. as such, Sloth won't feel complete until she's certain the boys are dead.

abilities: (-2)
STR 10 DEX 16 CON n/a INT 10 WIS 14 CHA 12

Combat: (28)
+7 init, +12/6 ATK, +13 DEF (+5 dodge, +4 flat-footed)
+0/8/8/14 DMG (unarmed/blast/trip/suffocate)

saves: (8)
TOU +7/4 FORT n/a REF +7 WILL +6

Skills (10/40)
bluff +6
intimidate +6
notice +4
knowledge: civics +6
knowledge: current events +6
sense motive +6
stealth+6

feats (18)
all-out attack, atk focus: range 6, dodge 5, grappling finesse, improved grab, improved intitiative, improved pin, instant up, power attack

Powers (99)
Alternate form: Water form +7 (feats: subtle, selective) (37)
- Blast +8 [18]
- AP: suffocate +14 (flaw: requires grapple -1) {14}
- AP: Trip +8 {16}
- concealment +2 (sight, flaw: limited: underwater only -1) [1]
- elongation +2 [2]
- insubstantial +1 [5]
- protection +3 [3]
- swimming +5 [6]
- AP: speed +3 (feat: wall-run) {4}
immunity +30 (fort) (30)
protection +4 (4)
regeneration +27 (rec bonus +10, rec rate: i+4, d+6, r+7 feats: regrowth) (28)

drawbacks (-11)
weakness: Must consume Red Stones (common, moderate) (-3)
weakness: prescence of Mortal remains (uncommon, major [paralyzed], per round -4, cannot save -1) (-8)

costs
abilities -2 + combat 28 + saves 8 + skills 10/40 + feats 18 + powers 97 - drawbacks 11 = 150 pts

design notes: You may notice different rules to Sloth here, and that's because the rest of the sins are being built to their manga equivalents rather than the anime versions. as this sloth is strictly from the anime, she's thus subject to the rules of that series. other than that, she's a prettier version of Professor fathom

tactics: Sloth relies upon her being a creature of water to escape harm, slipping and sliding across the feild while blasting away. however, in addition to a biological need to consume incomplete philosopher's stones, Sloth can be rendered helpless in the prescence of the remains of the woman she was created to be, a fact that leads to her almost certain destruction in the series

:arrow: Finally updated, Sloth is brought in line with her bretheren and becomes a fair bit meaner as a combatant.
:arrow: okay, that's 6 down, 1 to go for updating the anime Homunculi

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: 217

Post by Kreuzritter » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:33 am

Mercy to the enemy, Armstrong? you'll never get promoted that way."

Fuhrer-President King Bradley

Seemingly a kind if eccentric ruler of Armestris and head of the State military, King Bradley is in fact a violent arrogant man, who has led the State into one war and stands poised to unleash another. and as if that weren't bad enough, Bradley's darkest secrets threaten to send the entire nation down in the searing fires of war....
In truth, King Bradley is the Homonculus Wrath (Pride in the anime), acting under the auspices of the mysterious Father. Already a master Swordsman, Wrath's power, the "Ultimate Eye" allows him to foresee the result of any action taken by himself or his enemies in battle. Wrath's Ouroborous sigil is upon his left eye, concealed behind the patch.

abilities: (36)
STR 20 DEX 16 CON 20 INT 12 WIS 16 CHA 12

Combat: (24)
+11 init, +12/6 ATK, +12 DEF (+6 dodge, +3 flat-footed)
+3/10 DMG (unarmed/swords)

saves: (6)
TOU +8/5 FORT +5 REF +6 WILL +6

Skills (17/68[b[/b])
bluff +8
concentration +6
gather info +6
intimidate +10
knowledge: tactics +8
notice +8
profession: President +8
search +6
sense motive +8

feats (26)
ambidexterity, assessment, accurate attack, attack spec: duelling blades 3, benefit (Rank: [Fuhrer]), defensive roll 3, defensive attack, dodge 6, improved disarm, improved initiative, move by action, power attack, uncanny dodge, seize initiative, startle, takedown attack, well-informed

Powers (41)
device: duelling blades +3 (feats: usable- King Bradley) (11)
- strike +3 (feats: mighty, improved crit, takedown attack, weapon bind, weapon break, extras: autofire +1, pentrating +1) [15]

extra attack +1 (6)
- AP: supersenses +4 (precognition, feat: blind-fight) [5]
regeneration +22 (rec rate: b +1, s+4, i+4, d+6, res.+7, feats: diehard, regrowth) (24)

costs
abilities 36 + combat 24 + saves 6 + skills 17/68 + feats 26 + powers 41 = 150 pts

Design notes: let me say it's a nice change to no longer be working on constructs, and instead upon a straight up combat oriented wrecking machine. Naturally, Bradley's nature as President (and his spoiler features) drive up the cost, but hey, he's the freakin' president and one of the baddest cats in the FMA world, what did you expect? thanks again to steve kenson, as I used a fair chunk of Crimson Katana to set him up

Tactics:as president, it's extremely rare for bradley to enter a fight. but when he does...ohhoh...there will be blood, because the man is a close-combat GOD

:arrow: a significant update, as I bite the bullet and bring the Fuhrer in line with his subordinates. by all rights he probably should be a PL or 2 higher, but by his own admission, he's getting on in years and not as spry as he used to be
:arrow: Evil ninjas are attacking the President. Are you a bad enough dude to BE the President?

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Post by Thorpacolypse » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:20 am

Kreuzritter wrote:Why would they? Moe tends tobe one of Tony's best go-betweens
Oh, I know they wouldn't, I just wanted to throw in the possibily of them having to deal with Barney and Homer in addition to the Heroes for Rent! :)
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: 214

Post by Kreuzritter » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:16 am

Why should I look like that when I can look Young and Adorable?

Envy

An effeminate figure with a dry wit, Envy has the ability to assume the form of any person and copy their voice. He also displays high agility, feats of superhuman strength when enraged, and the power to manipulate his body to form weapons and poisonous animals such as snakes. He is also a skilled physical fighter, while in the manga, he mainly take advantage from his "true form"'s massive weight to crush the enemy. His anime counterpart use attacks ranging from simple punches and kicks to capoeira-like techniques. Envy is most comfortable in the "adorable" form of a young androgynous human. Envy's most valued contribution(s) to the Homunculi's cause is impersonation, gathering information unnoticed, and using his ability to change form to carry out efficient assassinations. Envy's favored technique for murdering humans is to impersonate someone the target cares deeply for, and use their natural hesitation as the opportunity needed to kill them. Its Ouroboros tattoo was located on its left thigh.

abilities: (22)
STR 30 DEX 18 CON n/a INT 10 WIS 14 CHA 10

+8 init, +10/6 ATK, +12 DEF (+6 dodge, +3 flat-footed)
+10 DMG (unarmed)

saves: (5)
TOU +8/5 FORT n/a REF +6 WILL +5

Skills (13/52)
bluff +8
Acrobatics +4
gather info +6
Intimidate +8
knowledge: current events +6
Notice +6
Search +6
sense motive +6
Stealth +6

feats (16)
all-out attack, atk spec: unarmed 2, defensive roll 3, dodge 6, improved initiative, power attack, taunt, startle

Powers (70)
immunity +30 (30)
protection +5 (5)
regeneration +27 (rec bonus +10, rec rate: i+4, d+6, r+7 feats: regrowth) (28)
Morph "Ultimate disguise" +3 (humanoids, feat: metamorph-True Form) (7)

costs
abilities 16 + combat 24 + saves 5 + skills 13/52 + feats 15 + powers 77 = 150 pts

:arrow: Envy gets so much of an overhaul, i can't even justify my old notes, so obviously the design notes get thrown out as well. While both versions of Envy are true shapechangers, in order to meet his costs I was forced to strip him down to a type-2 morph and restrict his strength bonus to +7

:arrow: update: unsatisfied with my earlier revision, i've gone back and rebuilt Envy once more, this time to max out his strength
and finally, an Envy I'm more or less satisfied with.

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Libra » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:14 pm

Oh, I know they wouldn't, I just wanted to throw in the possibily of them having to deal with Barney and Homer in addition to the Heroes for Rent! :D

Now, I know they're evildoers, but that's just cruel. . .

It should be done! :twisted:
Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

Rule Brittania! Praise the Hoff and the Grin!

Warning!: May cause Thread Drift.

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:24 pm

"If you find the Philosopher's Stone, tell me and I'll steal it for you."

Siren
Also known as: The Phantom Thief

abilities: (34)
STR 16 DEX 20 CON 16 INT 14 WIS 14 CHA 14

+9 init, +12/6 ATK, +12 DEF (+4 dodge, +4 flat-footed)
+3/? DMG (unarmed/Alchemy deck)

saves: (10)
TOU +8/3 FORT +6 REF +8 WILL +6

Skills (27/108)
acrobatics +8
bluff +8
climb +6
concentration +6
diplomacy +4
disguise +4
disable device +6
escape artist +6
gather info +6
investigate +6
knowledge: alchemy +4
knowledge: art +6
knowledge: current events +4
knowledge: streetwise +6
notice +8
search +6
sense motive +8
stealth +8
swim +6

feats (30)
acrobatic bluff, atk spec: alchemy deck 3, attractive, contacts, connected, defensive roll 5, diehard, distract (bluff), dodge 6, elusive target, evasion, fascinate: bluff, improved initiative, master plan, move-by action, ritualist, taunt, uncanny dodge, well-informed

Powers (25)
Gadgets "Alchemy Deck" +4 (feat: restricted-alchemists) (25)

tradeoffs
+2 ATK/-2 DMG
+2 DEF/-2 TOU

Complications
fame (as Siren)
reputation (thief)
responsibility (City of Aquroya)
rivalry (Aquroya Police department)

costs
abilities 34 + combat 24 + saves 10 + skills 27/108 + feats 30 + powers 25 = 150 pts

:arrow: With all this talk of Homunculi and the Military, I thought it fitting to shift gears and show what other career options are out there for would-be Alchemists. in this case, such an option is to become a celebrity jewel thief.

:arrow: Siren's gadgets require some explanation. Normally, they're just a deck (or four) of playing cards, no different from any other you'd find in a convenience store. however, thanks to the transmutation array incribed on Siren's chest, in her hands they become a deck of very useful things. while unstated, logic presumes any alchemist can make use of them by drawing the right array. the episode in question also revealed Siren's array grants her water-based powers as well, but i'm willing to chalk that up to her ritualist feat, since she relies almost exclusively on her cards

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:14 pm

"One is All, All is One."

Izumi Curtis

abilities: (36)
STR 18 DEX 16 CON 18 INT 16 WIS 16 CHA 12

Combat: (28)
+7 init, +12/6 ATK, +12 DEF (+4 dodge, +4 flat-footed)
+5/8/10 DMG (unarmed/strike/geyser)

saves: (6)
TOU +8/4 FORT +5 REF +6 WILL +6

Skills (24/96)
arcobatics +6
Concentration +8
craft: chemical +8
craft: structural +8
intimidate +10
investigate +4
knowledge: earth sciences +6
Knowledge: Physical Sciences +8
knowledge: alchemy +10
Notice +8
Sense Motive +8
search +6
survival +6

feats (25)
accurate attack, assessment, atk spec: unarmed 3, defensive attack, defensive roll 4, dodge 4, fearsome prescence 3, improved initiative, improved trip, power attack, ritualist, takedown attack, startle, uncanny dodge

Powers (41)
strike "martial blow" +4 (feats: mighty) (5)
transmutation "Alchemy" +8 (extra: duration +1, flaw: range -1, limit: equivalent exchange -1) (36)
- AP: shape matter +8 (extra: duration +1, flaw: range -1) [32]
- AP: create object +10 (feats: innate, precise 3, subtle, extra: duration +1, flaw: equivalent exchange -1) [25]
- AP: Blast "alchemic geyser" +10 (extra: area-shapeable +1, penetrating +1, flaw: medium -1) [30]
- AP: Alchemic snare +10 (extra: area-shapeable +1, flaw: medium -1) [20]

drawback (-9)
vulnerable: poisons/toxins (uncommon, moderate) (-2)
Weakness: Extended Alchemy use (very common, moderate [cumulative penalty], per minute) (-7)

tradeoffs
+2 ATK/-2 DMG
+2 DEF/-2 TOU

Complications
disability (anemic/hemopheliac)
enemy (Father, 7 sins [wrath in particular-anime only])
hatred (Military, state alchemists)
honor
responsibility (Sig Curtis [husband], dublith [turf], the Elric Brothers)
secret (performed human transmutation)
temper

costs
abilities 36 + combat 28 + saves 6 + skills 24/96 + feats 25 + powers 41 - drawbacks 9 = 150 pts

:arrow: it pains me to say it, but Izumi, teacher of the Elric brothers, Mother of the anime Wrath and all-around bada...er, housewife, will be my last FMA build for the time being. the reason for this is simple: I've run out of key players, with only a minute handful remaining, either too minor or too vague to get stats at this time.

:arrow: anyway, the idea here is that Izumi is the older, wiser and meaner counterpar to the elric brothers, brought in line by way of her weaknesses. i treated her disability as a complication because the gm can bring that in at any time without warning (with izumi acting hale and healthy until then), but using alchemy WILL bring these effects without question