Prodigy Duck's Beastiary and More (Allabar)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Libra » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:25 am

If you want to fight cissy opponents I'm sure there are a few kobolds lying around somewhere. . . :wink:
Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

Rule Brittania! Praise the Hoff and the Grin!

Warning!: May cause Thread Drift.

Grayson
Compatriot
Compatriot

Postby Grayson » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:13 pm

Don't be knocking the kobolds! In my previous D&D campaign, I almost stoned a character to death with sling weilding kobolds.

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Jabroniville » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:31 am

Just discovered this thread. Mighty fine work. Fine work indeed. I especially like all the kinds of giant animal or beast (griffon, hippogriff, etc.) builds, as those were always my favorites in fantasy worlds. Has anyone tried putting these things up against superhero-type builds in battles? Not just D&D type stuff?

The only 'disconnect' I can see between D&D and M&M is the tendency for giant creatures in M&M to have far worse Attack Bonuses than D&D ones. The high attack bonuses in D&D I believe are because guys tend to have TONS of HP at higher levels, so they need the accuracy to make up for that. Your builds actually use the high attack bonuses of D&D, though. Is that just to make them UBER elite and unstoppable?

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Libra » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:38 am

Don't be knocking the kobolds! In my previous D&D campaign, I almost stoned a character to death with sling weilding kobolds.

You poor soul. :wink:

I'll have to stop insulting kobolds in your hearing then.
Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

Nyrath
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby Nyrath » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:58 am

Once I get 'round to it I intend to have a group of level two/three, maybe even four, characters have to face Kobolds fighting with the kind of cunning and skill I think they'd actually use.

Long-Spear phalanxes, hit-and-run ambushes in cramped tunnels and winding passes, sudden hails of crossbow bolts from the darkness, bobby-traps in most of the rooms. The true underdogs learn to fight dirty and inventivly and use any resource at hand. Their supposed higher number of sorcerers shall make itself known as well, and rogues of course. 8)
The Librarium - Careful around the shelves, I still need to get stronger chains for the books. And don't go wandering off on your own either, I still haven't found the last one to do that.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:48 am

Jabroniville wrote:Just discovered this thread. Mighty fine work. Fine work indeed. I especially like all the kinds of giant animal or beast (griffon, hippogriff, etc.) builds, as those were always my favorites in fantasy worlds. Has anyone tried putting these things up against superhero-type builds in battles? Not just D&D type stuff?

The only 'disconnect' I can see between D&D and M&M is the tendency for giant creatures in M&M to have far worse Attack Bonuses than D&D ones. The high attack bonuses in D&D I believe are because guys tend to have TONS of HP at higher levels, so they need the accuracy to make up for that. Your builds actually use the high attack bonuses of D&D, though. Is that just to make them UBER elite and unstoppable?

The reason behind the high combat stats is the fact that I am attempting to do direct conversions, where possible. Due to the fact that most giants have high Hit Dice, and that their Attack Bonus is based on their Hit Die and Creature Type, they will often end up with high Combat Attributes.

These conversions are just examples, however. If a GM feels they are too much (or too little), they should feel free to tweek whatever they need to fit within their campaign.
"Terrorism is the tactic of the weak." -Reza Aslan, Muslim Scholar

Mediocrity always attacks excellence.

Please see my MnM Beastiary.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:59 am

DUSK BEAST (PL 7)

Attributes
STR 14 (+2), DEX 15 (+2), CON 13 (+1), INT 8 (-1), WIS 15 (+2), CHA 13 (+1)

Combat
Attack +8, Damage +2 (unarmed), Defense 18 (Flat-Footed 14), Initiative +6

Saves
TGH +4, Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +8

Feats
Improved Initiative, Split Attack (unarmed)

Skills
Acrobatics 11 (+13), Climb 11 (+13), Notice 11 (+13), Stealth 11 (+13), Survival 6 (+8]

Powers
Additional Limb 1 (extra head; Power Feat: Innate) (2pp)
Concealment 4 (visual; Power Feat: Innate, Extra: Duration – Continuous [+1], Flaw: Limited – requires shadows/darkness [-1]) (9pp)
Elongation 1 (1pp)
Immunity 3 (Aging, Sleep, Sustenance) (3pp)
Protection 3 (3pp)
Super-Senses 2 (Darkvision) (2pp)

Drawbacks
Disabled (mute [very common, moderate]) (-4pp)
Disabled (no hands [very common, moderate]) (-4pp)

Ability Scores: 18, Skills 13, Feats 2, Powers 20, Combat 32, Saves 18, Drawbacks –8 = 95

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:23 am

SHADOW MASTIFF (PL 6, Minion 3)

Attributes
STR 17 (+3), DEX 13 (+1), CON 17 (+3), INT 4 (-3), WIS 12 (+1), CHA 13 (+1)

Combat
Attack +4, Damage +3 (unarmed), Defense 15 (Flat-Footed 12), Initiative +5

Saves
TGH +6, Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +5

Feats
Dodge Focus 1, Improved Initiative, Improved Trip

Skills
Notice 7 (+8], Stealth 7 (+8], Survival 7 (+8]

Powers
Concealment 2 (normal vision; Flaw: Blending [-1], Limited – requires shadows [-1]) (1pp)
Emotion Control 3 (“bay” Power Feat: Progression – Area 4, Extra: Area – Burst [300-ft. radius; +1], Flaw: Limited – fear only [-1], Limited – not vs. evil outsiders [-1], Range – Touch [-1], Sense-Dependent – Hearing [-1]) (5pp)
Immunity 3 (Aging, Sleep, Sustenance) (3pp)
Protection 3 (3pp)
Super-Senses 4 (Darkvision, Scent, Tracking [smell]) (4pp)

Drawbacks
Disabled (mute [very common, moderate]) (-4pp)
Disabled (no hands [very common, moderate]) (-4pp)

Ability Scores: 16, Skills 5, Feats 3, Powers 16, Combat 16, Saves 12, Drawbacks –8 = 44

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:20 pm

THRONE (Archon) (PL 15, Minion 34)

Attributes
STR 22 (+6), DEX 24 (+7), CON 17 (+3), INT 18 (+4), WIS 16 (+3), CHA 22 (+6)

Combat
Attack +13 (+15 sword; includes -1 size), Damage +6 (unarmed), +10 (vorpal sword), Defense 23 (Flat-Footed 16), Initiative +11

Saves
TGH +12, Fort +12, Ref +16, Will +12

Feats
Attack Specialization (sword), Attractive, Equipment 1, Improved Critical (sword), Improved Initiative, Power Attack

Skills
Concentration 17 (+20), Diplomacy 19 (+25), Intimidate 20 (+28], Knowledge: Arcane Lore 17 (+21), Knowledge: History 17 (+21), Knowledge: Religion 17 (+21), Knowledge: The Planes 17 (+21), Language 3 (Abyssal, Draconic, Infernal [Celestial is native]), Medicine 17 (+20), Notice 17 (+20), Search 17 (+21), Sense Motive 17 (+20)

Powers
Blast 13 (“dictum” Extra: Alternate Save – Willpower [+1], Area – Burst [65-ft. radius; +1], Flaw: Limited – not vs. Lawful targets [-1], Range – Touch [-1]) + Dazzle 13 (hearing; Extra: Alternate Save – Willpower [+0], Area – Burst [65-ft. radius; +1], Flaw: Limited – not vs. Lawful targets [-1], Range – Touch [-1]) + Exorcism 13 (vs. chaotic; Area – Burst [65-ft. radius; +1], Flaw: Limited – not vs. Lawful targets [-1], Range – Touch [-2]) + Paralyze 13 (Extra: Alternate Save – Willpower [+1], Area – Burst [65-ft. radius; +1], Flaw: Limited – not vs. Lawful targets [-1]) (79pp)
AP – Blast 13 (“righteous smite” Extra: Alternate Save – Willpower [+1], Area – Burst [65-ft. radius; +1], Flaw” Limited – not vs. Good targets [-1]) + Dazzle 13 (visual; Extra: Alternate Save – Willpower [+0], Area – Burst [65-ft. radius; +1], Flaw” Limited – not vs. Good targets [-1]) (1pp)
AP – Communication 9 (“sending” Power Feat: Dimensional 3, Subtle, Flaw: Limited – message must be 25 words or less [-1]) (1pp)
AP – Create Object 12 (“heroes feast” Power Feat: Slow Fade 4 [1 hour/pp], Extra: Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Action – Full-Round [-1], Limited – table and chairs set with holy food [-1]) (1pp)
AP – Drain 8 (“mark of justice” all Ability Scores at once; Power Feat: Slow Fade 12 [10 years], Trigger 2 [variable trigger – usually if target performs some misdeed or injustice], Flaw: Action – Full-Round [-1], Drawback: Action – 5 minutes [-2pp]) (1pp)
AP – Exorcism 12 (vs. evil) (1pp)
AP – Fatigue 13 (“penitentiary gaze” Extra: Alternate Save – Willpower [+0], Range – Perception [+2], Flaw: Limited – only vs. Chaotic or Neutral-aligned targets [-1], Sense-Dependent – Visual [-1]) + Blast 13 (Extra: Alternate Save – Willpower [+1], Range – Perception [+1], Flaw: Limited – only vs. Evil-aligned targets [-1], Sense-Dependent – Visual [-1]) (1pp)
AP – Healing 13 (Extra: Total [+1]) (1pp)
AP – Healing 13 (Extra: Resurrection [+1]) (1pp)
AP – Healing 12 (Extra: Restoration [+1]) (1pp)
AP – Immunity 10 (Negative Energy Effects; Slow Fade 1 [1 minute/pp], Extra: Affects Others [+0], Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Duration – Sustained [-1]) (1pp)
AP – Nullify Magic 12 (all magic effects at once) (1pp)
AP – Nullify Poison 10 (all poison effects at once) (1pp)
AP – Stun 7 (“vision of heaven” Range – Ranged [-1], Flaw: Daze [-1]) (1pp)
AP – Super-Senses 5 (“find the path” Detect Shortest Distance to X [ranged, radius], Direction Sense, Distance Sense; Power Feat: Slow Fade 2 [5 minutes/pp], Variable Descriptor [any known location], Extra: Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Action – Standard [-2], Duration – Sustained [-1]) (1pp)
AP – Teleport 9 (Power Feats: Change Direction, Easy, Extra: Accurate [+1]) (1pp)
AP – Transform Tainted/Evil Creature into Purified/Good Creature 11 (“atonement” Extra: No Save [+2], Flaw: Action – Full-Round [-1], Faith [-1], Range – Touch [-1] Drawback: Action – 1 hour [-4pp]) (1pp)
AP – Transform Cursed/Enchanted/Petrified Target into Normal Target 11 (“break enchantment” Flaw: Action – Full-Round [-1], Drawback: Action – 1 minute [-1pp]) (1pp)
AP – Transform Mundane Weapon into Holy Weapon 4 (“bless weapon” Power Feat: Slow Fade 1 [1 minute/pp], Extra: Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Range – Touch [-1]) (1pp)
AP – Transform Mundane Location into Holy Ground 8 (“hallow” Extra: Area – Burst [40-ft. radius; +1], Flaw: Range – Touch [-1]) (1pp)
Comprehend 4 (languages) (8pp)
Device 10 (vorpal sword; easy to remove) (30pp)
-- Strike 4 (Power Feats: Improved Critical, Mighty, Extra: Penetrating [+1])
Linked – Corrosion 10 (“vorpal”; Extra: No Save [+2], Flaw: Limited – only if Critical Hit is rolled with Sword [-1], Drawback: Power Loss when unable to target the neck [Uncommon, Minor, -1pp])
Emotion Control 15 (“aura of menace” Extra: Aura [+1], Area – Burst [75-ft. radius; +1], Flaw: Limited – Fear only [-1], Range – Touch [-2], Shaken [-1]) (8pp)
Flight 4 (8pp)
Growth 6 (Power Feat: Innate, Extra: Duration – Continuous [+1], Flaw: Permanent [-1]) (19pp)
Immunity 10 (Aging, Electrical Damage, Petrification, Sleep, Sustenance) (10pp)
Impervious Toughness 10 (10pp)
Nullify 20 (all magic effects at once; Extra: Power Resistance [+1]) (60pp)
Possession 12 (“channeling” Extra: Duration – Continuous [+1], Flaw: Limited – only vs. willing targets [-1], Limited – possessed target retains mental control over body [-1]) (24pp)
Protection 9 (9pp)
Super-Senses 18 (Darkvision, Detect Evil [ranged, sense], Detect Lies [ranged, hearing], Low-Light Vision, True Sight) (18pp)
Ward 5 (vs. evil [25-ft. radius]; Extra: Aura [+1]) + Immunity 5 (Mind Control; Extra: Area – Burst [25-ft. radius; +1]) (20pp)

Equipment
Full Plate Armor

Drawbacks
Power Loss (Impervious Toughness; not vs. unholy) (-1pp)

Ability Scores: 41, Skills 49, Feats 6, Powers 322, Combat 56, Saves 27, Drawbacks –1 = 500

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:04 pm

WARDEN (Archon) (PL 10, Minion 19)

Attributes
STR 27 (+8], DEX 11 (+0), CON 17 (+3), INT 16 (+3), WIS 12 (+1), CHA 12 (+1)

Combat
Attack +7 (includes -1 size), Damage +8 (unarmed), Defense 17 (Flat-Footed 13), Initiative +4

Saves
TGH +12, Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +7

Feats
Equipment 2, Improved Aim, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Uncanny Dodge [scent]

Skills
Acrobatics 14 (+14), Climb 6 (+14), Concentration 13 (+14), Diplomacy 13 (+14), Knowledge: Religion 11 (+14), Knowledge: The Planes 11 (+14), Language 2 (Draconic, Infernal [Celestial is native]), Notice 11 (+12), Search 11 (+14), Sense Motive 11 (+12), Swim 7 (+15)

Powers
Comprehend 4 (languages) (8pp)
Emotion Control 7 (“aura of menace” Extra: Aura [+1], Area – Burst [35-ft. radius; +1], Flaw: Limited – Fear only [-1], Range – Touch [-2], Shaken [-1]) (4pp)
Growth 5 (Power Feat: Innate, Extra: Duration – Continuous [+1], Flaw: Permanent [-1]) (16pp)
Immunity 10 (Aging, Electrical Damage, Petrification, Sleep, Sustenance) (10pp)
Immunity 2 (Critical Hits; Flaw: Unreliable [-1]) (1pp)
Impervious Toughness 10 (10pp)
Nullify 15 (all magic effects at once; Extra: Power Resistance [+1]) (45pp)
Protection 9 (9pp)
Super-Senses 25 (Darkvision, Detect Alignment [acute, analyze, ranged, sight sense], Extended Hearing 2, Extended Vision 2, Low-Light Vision, Scent, Srcying Awareness, Tracking [smell], True Sight) (25pp)
Teleport 9 (Power Feats: Change Direction, Easy, Extra: Accurate [+1]) (29pp)
AP – Boost 2 (“aid” [Attack Bonus and Willpower Saves vs. Fear-Effects] all effects at once; Power Feat: Slow Fade 1 [1 minute/pp], Extra: Total Fade [+1]) (1pp)
AP – Environmental Control 3 (“continual flame” Extra: Duration – Continuous [+1], Flaw: Range – Touch [-1]) (1pp)
AP – ESP 6 (“scrying” visual and hearing; Power Feat: Slow Fade 1 [1 minute/pp], Extra: Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Action – Full-Round [-1]) (1pp)
AP – Mind Reading 3 (“detect thoughts” Power Feat: Slow Fade 1 [1 minute/pp], Extra: Duration – Sustained [+1], Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Limited – surface thoughts only [-1]) (1pp)
AP – Super-Senses 3 (“locate creature” Detect Known or Familiar Creature [ranged, radius]; Power Feat: Slow Fade 2 [5 minutes/pp], Extra: Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Duration – Sustained [-1]) (1pp)
Ward 5 (vs. evil [25-ft. radius]; Extra: Aura [+1]) + Immunity 5 (Mind Control; Extra: Area – Burst [25-ft. radius; +1]) (20pp)

Equipment
Full-Plate Armor

Drawbacks
Power Loss (Immunity [critical hits]; if Plate Mail Armor is removed) (-1pp)
Power Loss (Impervious Toughness; not vs. unholy) (-1pp)

Ability Scores: 20, Skills 28, Feats 6, Powers 181, Combat 32, Saves 18, Drawbacks –2 = 283

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:27 pm

NIMBLEWRIGHT (PL 8, Minion 13)

Attributes
STR 19 (+4), DEX 24 (+7), CON -- (--), INT 10 (+0), WIS 17 (+3), CHA 19 (+4)

Combat
Attack +7, Damage +4 (unarmed), +7 (rapier), Defense 18 (Flat-Footed 13), Initiative +7

Saves
TGH +7, Fort --, Ref +10, Will +6

Feats
Dodge Focus 1, Equipment 1, Improved Critical (rapier) 4, Improved Disarm, Move-By Action

Skills
Language 2 (Dwarven, Elven [Common is native])

Powers
Immunity 80 (“entropic shield” Lethal and Non-Lethal Energy Damage, Lethal and Non-Lethal Physical Damage; Power Feat: Slow Fade 1 [1 minute/pp], Extra: Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Action – Stadard [-3], Duration – Sustained [-1], Limited – only vs. Ranged attacks [-1]) (16pp)
AP – Boost Dexterity 4 (“cat’s grace” Power Feat: Slow Fade 1 [1 minute/pp], Extra: Total Fade [+1]) (1pp)
AP – Morph 4 (“alter self” humanoid forms; Power Feat: Slow Fade 3 [20 minutes/pp], Extra: Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Action – Standard [-2]) (1pp)
AP – Super-Movement 1 (“featherfall” Slow Fall; Power Feat: Progression 2, Extra: Affects Others [+1], Area – Burst [25-ft. radius; +1]) (1pp)
AP – Super-Speed 1 (“haste” Extra: Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Action – Standard [to initially cast; Move Action afterwards; -1]) (1pp)
Immunity 42 (Critical Hits, Fortitude Effects, Mental Effects) (42pp)
Protection 7 (7pp)
Nullify 17 (all magic effects at once; Extra: Power Resistance [+1]) (51pp)
Super-Senses 3 (Darkvision, Low-Light Vision) (3pp)
Trip 9 (“tripping thrust” Extra: Linked to Rapier [+0], Flaw: Limited – only when successful critical is confirmed [-1], Limited – only vs. Medium-sized [or smaller] targets [-1], Range – Touch [-1]) (3pp)

Equipment
Rapier

Drawbacks
Disability (reduced to one Stardard Action per Round for 3 Rounds after affected by Cold Damage [uncommon, moderate]) (-2pp)
Disability (Stunned for 1 Round if affected by Fire Damage [common, moderate]) (-3pp)

Ability Scores: 29, Skills 1, Feats 8, Powers 126, Combat 28, Saves 6, Drawbacks –5 = 193

:!: I'm sorry that it took so long for me to get to this one, Gothenem.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:37 pm

MARUT (Inevitable) (PL 13, Minion 24)

Attributes
STR 35 (+12), DEX 13 (+1), CON -- (--), INT 12 (+1), WIS 17 (+3), CHA 18 (+4)

Combat
Attack +10 (inlcudes -1 size), Damage +12 (unarmed), +15 (fists of thunder and lightning), Defense 20 (Flat-Footed 14), Initiative +1

Saves
TGH +16, Fort --, Ref +6, Will +8

Feats
Improved Overrun, Knockback (unarmed), Power Attack

Skills
Concentration 10 (+13), Diplomacy 2 (+6), Knowledge: Religion 9 (+10), Language 3 (Abyssal, Celestial, Infernal [Common is native]), Notice 9 (+12), Search 9 (+10), Sense Motive 9 (+12)

Powers
Earth Control 12 (“earthquake” Power Feat: Progression 9 [area], Extra: Area – Burst [12-mile radius; +1], Damaging [+1], Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Limited – only vs. grounded targets [-1]) (57pp)
AP – Blast 10 (“chain lightning” Extra: Area – Burst [50-ft. radius; +1], Selective Attack [+1]) (1pp)
AP – Blast 9 (“mass inflict light wounds” Extra: Area – Burst [45-ft radius; +1]) (1pp)
AP – Create Object 9 (“wall of force” Extra: Independent [+0], Impervious [+1], Total Fade [+1]) (1pp)
AP – Drain Constitution 10 (“circle of death” Extra: Area – Burst [50-ft. radius; +1], Range – Ranged [+1]) (1pp)
AP – Drain 8 (“mark of justice” all Ability Scores at once; Power Feat: Slow Fade 12 [10 years], Trigger 2 [variable trigger – usually if target performs some misdeed or injustice], Flaw: Action – Full-Round [-1], Drawback: Action – 5 minutes [-2pp]) (1pp)
AP – Emotion Control 8 (“fear” Extra: Area – Cone [+1], Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaws: Limited – Fear only [-1], Range – Touch [-1]) (1pp)
AP – Mind Control 10 (“geas/quest” Extra: Duration – Continuous [+2], Flaw: Action – Full-Round [-1], One Command [“Keep this bargain”; -1]) (1pp)
AP – Nullify Magic 10 (all magic effects at once) (1pp)
AP – Super-Movement 3 (Dimensional Movement 3) (1pp)
AP – Super-Senses 3 (“locate creature” Detect Known or Familiar Creature [ranged, radius]; Power Feat: Slow Fade 2 [5 minutes/pp], Extra: Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Duration – Sustained [-1]) (1pp)
AP – Teleport 8 (“dimension door” Flaw: Short-Range [-1]) (1pp)
Growth 4 (Power Feat: Innate, Extra: Duration – Continuous [+1], Flaw: Permanent [-1]) (13pp)
Immunity 42 (Critical Hits, Fortitude Effects, Mental Effects) (42pp)
Impervious Toughness 15 (15pp)
Nullify 15 (all magic effects at once; Extra: Power Resistance [+1]) (45pp)
Protection 16 (16pp)
Regeneration 15 (Recovery Bonus 9 [allows recovery checks at +0], Recovery Rate: Injured 6 [no action]) (15pp)
Strike 3 (“right fist of lightning” Power Feat: Mighty) + Dazzle 21 (visual; Extra: Linked to Strike [+0], Flaw: Range – Touch [-1]) (25pp)
AP – Strike 3 (“left fist of thunder” Power Feat: Mighty) + Dazzle 21 (hearing; Extra: Linked to Strike [+0], Flaw: Range – Touch [-1]) (1pp)
Super-Movement 3 (Air-Walking 3) (6pp)
Super-Senses 15 (Darkvision, Extended Hearing, Extended Vision, Low-Light Vision, True Sight) (15pp)

Drawbacks
Power Loss (Impervious Toughness; not vs. chaotic) (-1pp)

Ability Scores: 27, Skills 13, Feats 3, Powers 261, Combat 44, Saves 10, Drawbacks –1 = 357

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:13 am

BARRY WEEN, BOY GENIUS (PL 10, 248 total pp)

Ability Scores
STR 6 (-2), DEX 18 (+4), CON 10 (+0)
INT 35 (+12), WIS 18 (+4), CHA 18 (+4),

Combat
Attack +9 (includes +1 size), Damage -2 (unarmed)
Defense 19 (13 flat-footed)
Grapple +11, Initiative +4

Saves
TGH +5 (+0 flat-footed), Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +11

Skills
Acrobatics 4 (+8], Bluff 4 (+8], Computers 8 (+20), Craft: Chemical 8 (+20), Craft: Electronic 8 (+20), Craft: Mechanical 8 (+20), Craft: Structural 8 (+20), Disable Device 8 (+20), Drive 4 (+8], Knowledge: Life Sciences 8 (+20), Knowledge: Physical Sciences 8 (+20), Knowledge: Technology 8 (+20), Medicine 4 (+8], Notice 4 (+8], Perform: Dance 4 (+8]

Feats
All-Out Attack, Ambidexterity, Benefit (Wealth 5), Connected, Contacts, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 5, Dodge Focus 4, Eidetic Memory, Equipment 2, Grappling Finesse, Improved Grab, Improvised Tools, Improved Block, Improved Throw, Inventor, Jack-of-all-Trades, Power Attack, Master Plan, Sidekick 3 (Jeremy Ramirez), Stunning Attack, Takedown Attack 2, Well-Informed

Powers
Gadgets 10 (hard to remove) (70pp)
Quickness 8 (Flaw: Limited – mental tasks only [-1]) (4pp)
Shrinking 4 (Power Feat: Innate, Extra: Duration – Continuous [+1], Flaw: Permanent [-1]) (5pp)
Stun 10 (“nerve pinch”) (20pp)

Equipment
Base – The Ween Residence (Size: Small, TGH: 10, Features: Communications, Computer, Defense System, Laboratory, Living Space, Power System, Workshop, Total: 8ep)

Ability Scores 49, Skills 24, Feats 38, Powers 100, Combat 24, Saves 13, Drawbacks –0 = 248

:!: One of my favorite characters: Barry Ween! (right after Fred Perry's Gold Digger)

:!: The kid is a point hog. The problem is that Barry can do everything! He is a super-genius of inhuman levels, he can fight like a Jedi on crack (he even has his own lightsabers), and he's a good dancer. All this at 10 years old.

:!: Always along for the ride is his best friend, Jeremy:

JEREMY RAMIREZ (PL 0, 13 total pp)

Ability Scores
STR 6 (-2), DEX 12 (+1), CON 10 (+0)
INT 10 (+0), WIS 10 (+0), CHA 10 (+0),

Combat
Attack +1 (includes +1 size), Damage -2 (unarmed)
Defense 11 (11 flat-footed)
Grapple -3, Initiative +1

Saves
TGH -1, Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +0

Skills
Knowledge (Popular Culture) 4 (+4), Perform (Dance) 4 (+4)

Powers
Features 2 (Implanted Commlink, Implanted Tracking Device) (2pp)
Shrinking 4 (Power Feat: Innate, Extra: Duration - Sustained [+1], Flaw: Permanent [-1]) (5pp)

Ability Scores 2, Skills 2, Feats 0, Powers 7, Combat 0, Saves 2, Drawbacks –0 = 13

input.jack
Comrade
Comrade

Postby input.jack » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:56 am

You forgot Jeremy's Superspeed 1 for being ADD boy.

And....

Youre insane.
My fingers and my brain work at different speeds. Please forgive my typoes

My Flintlock Fantasy thread
My DC Thread
My Art Thread

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Libra » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:59 am

Oh Duck, your statting continues to be prodigious. (Not to mention excellent. . .)

Keep up the good work! :D

Return to “Roll Call”