Prodigy Duck's Beastiary and More (Allabar)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Gothenem
Comrade
Comrade

Postby Gothenem » Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:51 pm

Libra wrote:Nice!?! :shock:

(Oh, you meant the stats. My mistake. :wink: )

:lol: Yeah, Juiblex is nice.

He always gets invited to parties (There's ALWAYS room for Juiblex and his minions!) :roll:

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Libra » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:57 am

Usually as the bouncer, unless I miss my guess. 8)
Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

Rule Brittania! Praise the Hoff and the Grin!

Warning!: May cause Thread Drift.

Bravo
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Bravo » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:46 am

Yes Libra other people can comment on builds - you don't corner the market nearly as much as you might like to think :roll:
Bravo

FELINE FURY: What's the point of having a name and a costume if you don't have an action figure?

input.jack
Comrade
Comrade

Postby input.jack » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:30 pm

Bravo wrote:

Yes Libra other people can comment on builds - you don't corner the market nearly as much as you might like to think :roll:

Um...dude? I think Libra was commenting on someone calling Jubilex "Nice".

Calm down.
My fingers and my brain work at different speeds. Please forgive my typoes

My Flintlock Fantasy thread
My DC Thread
My Art Thread

Bravo
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Bravo » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:11 pm

input.jack wrote:
Bravo wrote:

Um...dude? I think Libra was commenting on someone calling Jubilex "Nice".

Calm down.

Um...dude? I was the one for whom he miss quoted as I didn't refer to Jubilex as nice but that the transition from Jelly to Jubilex was nice or more to the point very creative (planned out or not). So kindly take your own advice - - - and "follow" it.

We now return this thread to its rightful track and look forward to more D&D monster conversions...
Bravo

FELINE FURY: What's the point of having a name and a costume if you don't have an action figure?

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Postby Thorpacolypse » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:45 pm

The Juiblex does rock, but I am all about the Demogorgon. I got a score to settle with that @#*$#$Y@ from back in my 1st edition D&D days. I'm going to try and restat my old characters from there as best I can to send them against them again.

I'm not going to go into the details, but let's just say my first DM invented the "fiat" rules long before there was ever a name for it. I prefer to call it CHEATING!!!
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

input.jack
Comrade
Comrade

Postby input.jack » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:10 am

Bravo wrote:Um...dude? I was the one for whom he miss quoted as I didn't refer to Jubilex as nice but that the transition from Jelly to Jubilex was nice or more to the point very creative (planned out or not). So kindly take your own advice - - - and "follow" it.

I cant reply to what you intended. I can only replay to what you said. The wording of your statement was

"Yes Libra other people can comment on builds - you don't corner the market nearly as much as you might like to think "

That sounded, to me, like you were telling Libra that you believed that Libra didnt want to allow other people to comment on builds. It says nothing about your having been misquoted in there. If that wasnt the message you meant to send to Libra, then perhaps your reply should have been worded more clearly, and addressed your having been misquoted. To an outside observer (me), it looked like you were chastising Libra for wanting to "corner the market" on either builds, or comments on builds (that wasnt really clear, either)

Sorry if there was any miscommunication from my end of things.

[/threadjack]
My fingers and my brain work at different speeds. Please forgive my typoes

My Flintlock Fantasy thread
My DC Thread
My Art Thread

Gothenem
Comrade
Comrade

Postby Gothenem » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:59 am

Hmmm, how about some of the "Lesser" named devils and demon lords.

People like Amon or Geryon.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:27 pm

(23pp) “Gaseous Form” – Alternate Form 3 (Power Feat: Slow Fade 2 [5 minutes/pp], Extra: Affects Others [+1], Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1])

GASEOUS FORM
Flight 1 (10 mph)
Immunity 3 (Critical Hits, Poison)
Insubstantial 2 (gaseous form)

(241pp) “Gate” – Summon Outsider 60 (Power Feat: Alternate Power, Extra: Duration – Continuous [+1], Type [any Outsider; +2], Flaw: Attitude – Indifferent [-1])
AP – Super-Movement 3 (Dimensional Movement 3; Power Feat: Progression 2 [25-ft. portal size], Extra: Portal [+2], Flaw: Action – Standard [-1])

(2pp/rank) “Geas/Quest” – Mind Control x (Extra: Duration – Continuous [+2], Flaw: Action – Full-Round [-1], One Command [“Keep this bargain”; -1])

(3pp/rank + 6) “Gentle Repose” – Transform Corpse into Non-Decaying Corpse x (Power Feat: Slow Fade 6 [1 day/pp], Extra: Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Range – Touch [-1])

(3pp/rank) “Ghost Sound” – Illusion x (hearing; Extra: Duration – Sustained [+1], Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1])

(8pp/rank) “Ghoul Touch” – Paralyze x + Nauseate x (Extra: Affects Others [others only; +0], Area – Burst [+1], Aura [+1], Duration – Sustained [+2], Independent [+0], Linked [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Sicken [-1])

(4pp/rank + 1) “Giant Vermin” – Growth x (Power Feat: Slow Fade 1 [1 minute/pp], Extra: Affects Others [others only; +1], Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Limited – vermin only [-1])

(8pp) “Glibness” – Boost Bluff Skill 6 (Power Feat: Slow Fade 2 [5 minutes/pp], Extra: Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Personal [-1])

(6pp/rank) “Glitterdust” – Nullify Invisibility x (Extra: Duration – Sustained [+2], Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1]) + Dazzle x (visual; Extra: Linked [+0])

(8pp/rank) “Globe of Invulnerability” – Nullify Magic x (all magic effects at once; Extra: Action – Reaction [+3], Area – Burst [+1], Duration – Sustained [+2], Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Range – Touch [-1])

(2pp/rank + 4) “Glyph of Warding” – Blast x (Power Feat: Triggered 2, Variable Descriptor 2, Extra: Area – Burst [+1], Flaw: Range – Touch [-1])

(10pp) “Goodberry” – Immunity 1 (starvation; Power Feat: Slow Fade 6 [1 day/pp], Extra: Affects Others [+1], Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Duration – Sustained [-1]) + Healing 1 (Extra: Linked [+0])

(14pp) “Good Hope” – Boost 2 (all Attack Bonus, Saves, Skills, and Weapon-based damage Effects at once; Power Feat: Slow Fade 1 [1 minute/pp], Extra: Area – Burst [10-ft. radius; +1], Range – Ranged [+1], Total Fade [+1])

(5pp/rank) “Grease” – Trip x (Extra: Area – Burst [+1], Duration – Sustained [+2], Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1])

“Guards and Wards” – This spell does too much and is better represented with a character buying Powers for their Base.

(8pp) “Guidance” – Boost 2 (any Attack Bonus, Save, or Skill Check at once; Power Feat: Slow Fade 1 [1 minute/pp], Extra: Total Fade [+1], Drawback: Power Loss [once Boost Effect is used once; -1pp])

(2pp) “Gust of Wind” – Air Control 6 (Extra: Area – Line [60-ft.; +1], Flaw: Duration – Instant [-2], Range – Touch [-2])
"Terrorism is the tactic of the weak." -Reza Aslan, Muslim Scholar

Mediocrity always attacks excellence.

Please see my MnM Beastiary.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:31 pm

Gothenem wrote:Hmmm, how about some of the "Lesser" named devils and demon lords.

People like Amon or Geryon.

I've already got Geryon.

And if I can find decent write-ups of the lesser demon and devil lords to convert, I'll work on them.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:59 pm

HECATONCHEIRES (PL 34, Minion 40)

Attributes
STR 50 (+20), DEX 15 (+2), CON 32 (+11), INT 10 (+0), WIS 8 (-1), CHA 24 (+6)

Combat
Attack +18 (includes -2 size), Damage +20 (unarmed), +23 (sword), Defense 28 (Flat-Footed 18], Initiative +10

Saves
TGH +30, Fort +39, Ref +30, Will +27

Feats
Attack Specialization (boulder), Attack Specialization (sword), Equipment 1, Improved Critical (boulder), Improved Critical (sword), Improved Initiative 2, Improved Sunder, Power Attack, Split Attack (sword), Takedown Attack 2

Skills
Climb 39 (+59), Diplomacy 7 (+13), Intimidate 30 (+40), Knowledge: History 33 (+33), Language 2 (Celestial, Infernal [Abyssal is native]), Notice 39 (+38], Search 39 (+39), Sense Motive 39 (+38], Survival 39 (+38]

Powers
Additional Limbs 7 (100 arms; Power Feat: Ambidexterity, Innate) (9pp)
Comprehend 4 (speak, read, and understand all languages) (8pp)
Concealment 10 (all senses; Extra: Duration – Continuous [+1], Flaw: Limited – only vs. magical sensory effects [-1], Permanent [-1]) (10pp)
Growth 8 (Power Feat: Innate, Extra: Duration – Continuous [+1], Flaw: Permanent [-1]) (25pp)
Immunity 23 (Aging, Drain Effects, Electrical Damage, Mind Control Effects, Sleep, Sustenance, Transform Effects) (23pp)
Impervious Toughness 20 (20pp)
Nullify 24 (all magic effects at once; Extra: Power Resistance [+1]) (72pp)
Protection 19 (19pp)
Regeneration 6 (Recovery Rate: Injured 6 [no action]; Power Feat: Regrowth) (7pp)
Speed 4 (100 mph) (4pp)
Summon Hecatoncheires 40 (Extra: Duration – Continuous [+1], Flaw: Action – Full-Round [-1]) (80pp)
AP – Blast 20 (“throw boulder” Flaw: Medium – Rocks [-1], Drawback: Reduced Range – Five Increments [-1pp]) (1pp)
AP – Flight 3 (“fly” 50 mph; Power Feat: Slow Fade 1 [1 minute/pp], Extra: Affects Others [+1], Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1]) (1pp)
AP – Shield 4 (“shield” Power Feat: Affects Insubstantial 2, Slow Fade 1 [1 minute/pp], Extra: Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1]) + Immunity 1 (Magic Missile Spell; Extra: Linked [+0]) (1pp)
AP – Strike 23 (“multi-sword strike” Extra: Autofire [+1]) (1pp)
AP – Telepathy 14 (Power Feat: Selective, Subtle) (1pp)
AP – Transform Mundane Weapon into Magical Weapon 4 (“greater magic weapon” Power Feat: Slow Fade 4 [1 hour/pp], Extra: Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Range – Touch [-1]) (1pp)
Super-Senses 23 (Blind-Sight [accurate, radius, ranged], Darkvision, Extended Vision 5, Radius Vision, True Sight) (23pp)

Equipment
Sword

Drawbacks
Power Loss (Impervious Toughness; not vs. holy cold iron) (-1pp)
Power Loss (Regeneration; not vs. holy or weapons tempered with the blood of deities) (-2pp)

Ability Scores: 55, Skills 67, Feats 12, Powers 303, Combat 80, Saves 84, Drawbacks –3 = 598

:!: Okay, this just goes to prove that Epic Monsters are OFF-SCALE!! I doubt I'll covert another monster from the Epic handbook... unless I get really bored...

Psistrike
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Psistrike » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:10 pm

:shock: Okay, somebody open a dimensional portal into the Terminus and send one of these after Omega. :lol:

Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Crinos » Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:19 pm

Psistrike wrote::shock: Okay, somebody open a dimensional portal into the Terminus and send one of these after Omega. :lol:

Unlikely. This guy, in DnD, belongs to a sub group known as the abominations, which are the mishapen and failed progeny of Gods.

In all likelyhood, These guys would be working with Omega.

JackGiantkiller
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby JackGiantkiller » Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:44 pm

Nah. The only thing that keeps the Multiverse active is that people like Omega, Sauron, etc don't work together.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:30 pm

THE SUBMARINER (Namor) (PL 12, 193 total pp)

Ability Scores
STR 34/28 (+12/+9), DEX 18 (+4), CON 28 (+9)
INT 16 (+3), WIS 18 (+4), CHA 14 (+2)

Combat
Attack +6 (+9 melee), Damage +12/+9 (unarmed)
Defense 19 (flat-footed 13)
Grapple +24/+21, Initiative +4

Saves
TGH +12, Fort +17, Ref +8, Will +8

Skills
Diplomacy 8 (+10), Handle Animal 17 (+19), Intimidate 12 (+14), Knowledge: Arcane Lore 8 (+11), Knowledge: Civics 8 (+11), Language: 3 (English, German, Greek [Atlantean is native]), Notice 12 (+16), Perform: Oratory 4 (+6), Ride 16 (+20), Sense Motive 12 (+16), Survival 12 (+16), Swim 12 (+24)

Feats
All-Out Attack, Animal Empathy, Attack Focus 3 (melee), Attractive 2, Benefit 6 (Defenders Member, Prince of Atlantis, Wealth 4), Chokehold, Defensive Roll 3, Dodge Focus 3, Environmental Adaptation (underwater), Favored Environment 3 (underwater), Improved Grapple, Improved Grab, Improved Pin, Power Attack, Uncanny Dodge (hearing)

Powers
Enhanced Strength 6 (Flaw: Limited – Fades 1 rank per 10 minutes removed from water [-1]) (3pp)
Flight 3 (50 mph) (6pp)
Immunity 3 (Cold, Drowning, High Pressure) (3pp)
Super-Senses 2 (Darkvision) (2pp)
Super-Strength 6 (heavy lift: 38.4 tons [89 tons underwater]) (12pp)
Swimming 5 (50 mph) (5pp)

Drawbacks
Weakness (removed from water [common, major, affects Con, every 5 hours]) (-3pp)

Ability Scores 62, Skills 31, Feats 29, Powers 34, Combat 24, Saves 16, Drawbacks –3 = 193

Return to “Roll Call”